Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

@Rose

Can I have Aspenpaw's and Clovepaw's warrior names?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

@Topaz, I DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT WITH THORNPAW.

(I know he is going to battle Creekpaw for Mountainpaw, and loses, bad luck for him, and then he gets interested in another she-cat how? And then he doesn't like her anymore? PLEASE, tell me what YOU want for Thornpaw, {also note that I might be like it, sorry} and I will think about it.

But I don't want Thornpaw sad and lonely, and have bad luck)

I wanted Thornpaw to earn a mate somehow, I'm still working out details on it, so no confirmed ideas yet, but I was thinking about there was another she-cat apprentice that could match his strength. (Or he and Sharppaw could battle over a she-cat)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

That is for you to decide, not Topaz 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Ok then....

@Tigris, are there any girl apprentices in Wildclan available (as in, nobody made that cat), if so, could Thornpaw only fight Creekpaw for Mountainpaw for maybe a short period of time, because he battled the she-cat and she matched his strength, and he sort of fell in love and lost interest in Mountainpaw.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

@Tigris, I was looking through all the paragraphs you typed (rereading them, still AMZAING), and I was wondering, is Grayfeather going to get killed during a battle with the rouges?

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

@Tigris

Yes, Mistlily and Mountainheart are their warrior names.

@Breezemagic

I like how you are forming Thornpaw's story. I think you got the concept of what I was trying to explain about Thornpaw losing interest in Mountainpaw even though you seem confused about what I said.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring Me the Night 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

Yes that's how she will die 

The only girl apprentices available (that no one has and or I don't have something planned out for them) are Leafpaw and Racconpaw. 

Racconpaw is closer to Thornpaw's age then Leafpaw FYI.

Leafpaw- kind, caring, hard working and loving. Supportive, and slightly shy before you get to know her. Once you know her she becomes friendly and lively. 

Racconpaw- strong willed and will not be pushed around, but knows when to keep her mouth shut (unlike her sister Snakepaw at times) adventures, clever and especially kind to kits or those younger then her. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

"You will die! I am the rightful leader!" Bearpaw snarled, claws slashed as he ripped open Risingstar's neck. Blood poured from the wound and seeped into the fur on Bearpaw's paws. He slashed open Risingstar's stomach, and the leader screeched, until finally all his lives were gone. Bearpaw stepped over Risingstar and Silvershine's bodies as he walked back to camp. He leaped onto high ledge, and yowled a summoning. Fearful faces of his clanmates appeared from their dens. "Snakepaw, I give you your warrior name Snakefang, and you will be my deputy," he said. Her eyes glowed as she sat next to him. "Now, we will attack Spiritclan!" He and his warriors thundered out of camp. They reached Spiritclan camp. "Attack!" Bearpaw screeched. Bearpaw awoke with a jolt. He yawned, and stretched. If only those dreams were real. He sat up and groomed himself. I wonder if Snakepaw would approve of them. I wouldn't risk telling her, at least not yet.

Duskpelt and Fawnnettle why did you have to have a child oh wait that was my decision 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Could Racoonpaw be Thornpaw's crush?

And could Sharppaw join Bearpaw and Snakepaw with their wild dreams too?

Thanks @Tigris

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

I wouldn't even kill a leader.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

Sure and sure. (Does Sharppaw become purposely evil or it's just a Duskpelt/ Fawnnettle scenario?) also Snakepaw isn't really going to become evil and join Bearpaw it's just what he thinks. Remember no one except Stripepaw knows he will actually betray his clan. Just had to point that out. Snakepaw is just sometimes salty and fresh

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt emerged from the warriors den, and headed over to the fresh-kill pile. Thornpaw flashed by her and grabbed a squirrel. He hauled it over to Mountainpaw who was heading over to the fresh-kill pile. "Here, for you," he said. "Oh, thank you," said Mountainpaw, rather surprised. Pumapelt watched as Creekpaw appeared, and shoved Thornpaw out of the way. "I caught that squirrel," he boasted to Mountainpaw. Thornpaw gasped dramatically. "You did not!" Creekpaw rounded on him. "I did to!" By now other cats had come to watch. Poor Mountainpaw looked embarrassed. She picked up a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and went over to eat it by her sister Mistpaw. Thornpaw and Creekpaw glared at each other, before stalking off in opposite directions. Flamefoot appeared next to her. "Wow," he chuckled. Pumapelt flicked her ear, then walked over to the apprentice's den. "Wake up sleepy head! We have a fun day today Wildpaw!" Pumapelt called. Wildpaw immediately tumbled from the apprentice's den. "What are we doing?" She asked eagerly. Pumapelt flicked her on the ear with her tail. "You'll see. Grab something to eat," she told her before trotting over to Fernpool. "Care to train with us?" She asked. Fernpool brightened. "Yep!" He leaped to his paws. "I'll go get Acornpaw," he said. Pumapelt forced her paws to walk over to Owltalon. "Can your apprentice train with ours?" She asked with a cringe. "You just take him," he sighed, as he slipped into the medicine den. Pumapelt felt a wave of sympathy for him. I hope Leopardpelt gets better. Pumapelt turned her head sharply as a cough exploded from Blacksound. Willowheart's head appeared out of her den. "Get in here right now," she told Blacksound. When he went inside, Willowheart slipped all the way out. "Anyone who feels sick, come see my right away! We can not let this Greencough spread!" She announced, and disappeared again. Pumapelt and Fernpool quickly gathered Creekpaw, Acornpaw, and Wildpaw. Small flakes of snow spiraled down on them. "Race you to the training hollow!" Wildpaw yowled, and sped off. Creekpaw and Acornpaw dashed after her. Fernpool matched Pumapelt's pace. "I take it you and Flamefoot are getting along well?" He raised an eyebrow. "You know?" She gasped, rather surprised. Fernpool let out a mrrow of laughter. "I think everyone knows," he replied. Pumapelt felt her pelt grow hot. "Oh," was all she managed to reply with. When they reached the training hollow, the apprentices were scuffling around in the dirt and trying to tackle each other. Fernpool and Pumapelt sat down and watched. The apprentices stopped once they noticed their mentors. Pumapelt stood up and walked over to them. "Who knows Wildclan's signature move?" She asked. "I know! I know!" Wildpaw squealed. "Acornpaw? Do you know?" She asked. The apprentice was looking at her paws. Her head shot up. "Oh- yes, the kick?" Pumapelt nodded. "Very good." Wildpaw snorted and turned her back. "Another thing is we are very good at tree fighting. That's what we are going to do today," she said. Fernpool walked over. "For a warm up, you will race up the tree-" he paused, as he sprang up onto the first branch. In seconds he was up on a high branch. "Wow!" The apprentices marveled. "-To me," Fernpool finished. "Ready," said Pumapelt. The apprentices got in a crouch, and eyed their first branch. "Set," Pumapelt continued. The apprentices trembled with anticipation. "Go!" She yowled. Wildpaw sprang up and grabbed the first branch with her claws. Creekpaw started to claw his way up the trunk. Acornpaw went for a thick branch, and sprang her way up to the one above it. "Be careful," Pumapelt yowled up to them. Wildpaw reached Fernpool first, followed shortly by Acornpaw, then finally Creekpaw. "You lost!" Wildpaw teased him. Creekpaw growled. "Take a breather," Fernpool told them. "Good, now follow me," said Fernpool. He leaped down to a lower branch. "But I want to practice higher," said Wildpaw. "You won't if you fall," he said. Pumapelt blinked up at the sky. The snow flakes had not let up. "Fernpool? Make sure the branches don't get to slippery," Pumapelt called up to him. "I will," he called back down. "The first step in tree fighting is keeping your balance," Fernpool said. "So, your going to practice standing up on your hind legs in this tree," Fernpool instructed. Pumapelt was glad Fernpool was enjoying himself. "What if we fall?" Acornpaw asked her mentor. "That's why Pumapelt is there. She'll catch you or break your fall," he said. Reassured, the apprentices nodded. "Now, rear up like this," Fernpool began. They practiced until the snow got to thick. All the apprentices had slipped a few times, but luckily nobody fell. Pumapelt and the others reached the camp, and heard more coughing. She wasn't surprised: it was a blizzard! She ducked into the warriors den. Flamefoot was curled up by her nest. She curled up next to him. He lifted his head and purred. "Who else is sick?" Pumapelt asked him. "Spiderfang has greencough, Darkshadow and Goosekit have whitecough," he said. Pumapelt's heart lurched. Goosekit! "The second warriors den is almost finished, so they moved the cats with whitecough in there," he said. Pumapelt sighed. "At least it shouldn't spread as much," she said. Flamefoot curled his tail around her. "Stop thinking about it and just go to sleep," he said, and started licking her fur. His rasping tongue eventually lulled her to sleep.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar d112118b96

vampireelf385

Wow great!

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

and their paths winded as one

tigerwolf4248

Updating the thing I made during my moment of anger

Swiftstar
-Sunspirit goes to Spiritclan
-
-
-
-
-
-

Joy
(all slots empty)

Rose
-Aspenpaw and Clovepaw become mates
-
-
-
-
-
-

Topaz
-Wildpaw sets a fire
-Thornpaw and Creekpaw fight over Mountainpaw
-Creekpaw and Mountainpaw have kits
- Beechpaw comes back
-Beechpaw and Mistpaw become mates
-
-

Faith
-Sharppaw goes Sharpfang
-Thornpaw and Racconpaw become mates
-
-
-
-
-

Grace
-Tar Dare May and Fawnheart action (its to long to put in words what actually happens)
-
-
-
-
-
-

I wonder where our fellow Rainfeather went. (I have not forgotten her)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

@Grace 

Thanks 

"Good work," Pumapelt said. "Yes, you all deserve a break," said Fernpool. "Yay!" Wildpaw, Acornpaw, and Creekpaw cheered. "Stay away from the borders, and no pranks," Pumapelt fixed Wildpaw with a hard stare. She looked back, innocently. As Pumapelt and Fernpool headed back, they spotted a hunting patrol. To their amazement, Snarl was with them! "What are you doing?" She asked them. "Don't worry, Risingstar said it was ok," said Duskpelt. "Snarl just wants to hunt with us. He says what ever he catches he'll give to us," said Lunarfrost. Pumapelt forced her fur to lie flat. "I wish you good hunting then," Pumapelt said, and hurried off with Fernpool. Pumapelt burst into camp and into Risingstar's den. "What were you thinking?" She blurted out. Risingstar narrowed his eyes. "That's no way to speak to your father and leader," he said. "Sorry," she mumbled. "Now, what's this all about?" He asked. "You let Snarl patrol with us?" She asked. Risingstar nodded. "He said he'll give us all the prey, and we need all the prey we can get in Leaf-bare. Just give him a chance, I think he's lonely," her father said. Pumapelt sighed. "Alright," and backed out of the den. "Hey Flamefoot, want to go hunting?" She asked the flame-colored warrior. "Sure," he replied. Pumapelt glanced at Fernpool, who was looking unsure of himself. Pumapelt realized she hadn't been inviting him to hunt, and he never asked probably because she was with Flamefoot. "Hey Fernpool, want to join us?" She called to him. His green eyes lit up and he raced over. As they hunted, Pumapelt managed to push Snarl, and the prophecies, out of her mind.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Duskpelt and Fawnnettle senreio (He finds out his mistake at the last second but doesn't change sides because he couldn't say he messed up in front of his littermates mainly Thornpaw, but could Morningpaw somehow find out and try to stop him?)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Faith 

sure

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Chapter ten- More sickness and unwanted cats

Blizzardtail reached the old abandoned twoleg den and waited for Lily. He heard a shuffling among debris, and then Lily appeared. "Lily!" He yowled with delight. Then he noticed what was in her mouth. It was a tiny little kit! He broke out into a purr. Lily set the kit down by her paws. "I want you to raise her as a clan cat," she said. Blizzardtail bent down and examined the kit. It's eyes were barley open, and it let out a small squeak. It was a she-cat, and a spitting image of Lily. She had white fur with golden and bronze splotches, but her fur was short like his and she had faint tabby stripes on her tail. "She's beautiful," he purred. "Did you name her?" He asked, straightening up. She shook her head. "I wanted you to name this one," she replied. "There are others?" Blizzardtail asked. She nodded. "A tabby Tom just like you, another feathery she-cat and a long furred striped tom," she purred. Blizzardtail licked her ear. "I'll call her Flowerkit, because she is as pretty as a flower, just like you," he replied. Lily of the Valley purred. "Take her now, she's getting cold," she said. Blizzardtail gave Lily one last lick, before picking the kit up and walking away. She was as light as a feather, and Blizzardtail was careful not to bump her on the ground. As he approached camp, he felt uneasy. What would he say? Would the clan let Flowerkit stay? Without hesitating anymore, he pushed his way into camp. Cats gasped as they looked at him. "A kit? What's it doing here?" Gasped Willowtail. "Is It Blizzardtail's?" Whispered Viperfang. "Blizzardtail!" Blizzardtail looked up at Cheetahstar, standing on high rock. Blizzardtail put Flowerkit down. "Please, Cheetahstar, let Flowerkit stay," he pleaded. "It has a name?" Murmured Cedarfoot. Cheetahstar stared at Flowerkit. "I know what it's like to loose a kit, I won't have this one die. Bring her to the nursery," said Cheetahstar. Relief welled up inside Blizzardtail. "But where did it come from?" Protested Wolfbite. "Yeah, is it a Kittypet?" Jeered Stormcloud. "That doesn't matter right now!" Snapped Cheetahstar. "What matters is that this kit gets warm and fed," she said firmly. Picking up Flowerkit again, he ducked into the nursery. Amberfeather was lying on her side, watching her kits nurse. She scowled at Blizzardtail. "I have five kits already, I will not take another!" She said. Blizzardtail felt his heart sink. "Please, Amberfeather. She'll die without milk," Blizzardtail said. "Then take her back to where ever she came from," said Amberfeather. Hollyshine came to his rescue. "Amberfeather, my kits will be coming soon. When they come, I'll take care of Flowerkit. Please, just take care of her for a little while," she mewed gently. Amberfeather sighed. "Fine." Blizzardtail put Flowerkit down, and she crawled towards the scent of milk. She right away started suckling. Blizzardtail forced down a purr. "Thank you," he said, before leaving the nursery. He searched his crowd of clan mates for Redclaw, and spotted him glaring at him from the shadows. Blizzardtail gulped.

congrats Blizzardtail 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

vampireelf385

congrats Lilly and blizzardtail Xd

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

breezemagic7

Grayfeather could have taken care of Flowerkit, but hey, Hollyshine would make a better mom for her. Good job

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt stopped, and her squirrel scampered away. "You let it go?" Flamefoot sounded confused. Pumapelt tasted the air. "Do you smell that?" She asked. Fernpool appeared. "Smell what?" He asked. They all parted their jaws and drank in the scent. Pumapelt coughed. The smell was none other then smoke. "Let's go," she said, and sped off towards the smell. When she reached the spot, she found a tree was on fire! And standing under it, was Wildpaw. "Wildpaw!" She yowled. Her apprentice turned around sharply. "What are you doing?" Pumapelt yowled. "S-sorry, I-I didn't mean to start the fire," Wildpaw stammered. "Fernpool, go get help," Pumapelt said. "No, Acornpaw is already on it," said Wildpaw. "Where's Creekpaw?" Pumapelt asked. Wildpaw's eyes were wide. "I don't know! I was trying to prank him when I found this twoleg stuff!" She said. "What did I say about pranks?" Pumapelt demanded, flexing her claws in the dirt. The fire crawled its way up the tree. A shower of sparks fell down on them. Flamefoot yelped. "I know my name is Flamefoot, but I don't like standing on fire!" He said. There was a crashing through the undergrowth, and warriors appeared with soaked moss, with Acornpaw in the lead. They started throwing the soaked moss on the tree, while others kicked up snow onto it. It put some of the fire out, but branches were still on fire higher up. Small flakes started to fall from the sky, but it wasn't enough to put the fire out. A big gust of wind blew snow from the tree next to it's branches onto the one on fire. The fire was smothered by the snow. The warriors sighed with relief, then Risingstar said, "Who is responsible for this?" He must have seen Pumapelt, Fernpool, Flamefoot, and Acornpaw look at Wildpaw. "Wildpaw, what do you have to say for yourself?" He asked sternly. She shuffled her paws. "I was trying to prank Creekpaw, and I found these twoleg sticks with red on the ends, and I started playing with them," she said. Risingstar sighed. "Come everyone, let's go back to camp," he said. Suddenly Creekpaw appeared with a mouse. He dropped it. "What did I miss?"

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

The only reason I didn't do Grayfeather was because Hollyshine's kits would be coming first and Flowerkit needs milk. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

@Rose and Joy

I've paired Blossomheart and Silvershine up (they just seemed perfect for each other) You can each make a form for a kit if you'd like 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

"Shadefur! Wavetail! Shadefur! Wavetail!" The clan cheered. This was the first good thing that happened since Flowerkit had arrived. Grasspaw should have been with them, though. Redclaw wouldn't talk to Blizzardtail, and some cats had fallen ill with whitecough. Blizzardtail sighed, and started to walk away when Ravenpelt called him for the large hunting patrol. Bearpaw had not come today, so they needed to go out. Blizzardtail got Frostpaw, and walked over to Ravenpelt. The patrol set off at a brisk pace. Blizzardtail looked around to see who he was patrolling with. Mouseear, Mudfoot, Aspenpaw, and Clovepaw were with him. Clovepaw and Aspenpaw would be getting their warrior names soon. Whitefang, Viperfang, Dogpaw, Cedarfoot, Thrushpaw, Sootfoot, Nettleclaw, Featherlake, Willowtail, Firepaw, Shadowheart, and Sparrowtail. Ravenpelt lead them not to far from camp, they tried to say as close as possible. Blizzardtail found himself wondering about Emberflight, Hawkflight, Grasspaw, Rabbittail, Pinefur, and Drizzleheart. Are they dead, or are they just being held captive by the rogues? Some of his clan mates thought they should send a patrol out and search for them, but Cheetahstar said it was to dangerous. More and more cats started thinking that Cheetahstar should let Wildclan help them. Cheetahstar needs to swallow her pride! Ravenpelt halted, and pricked her ears. A wave of crow-food stink washed over them. Five snarling cats appeared. Ravenpelt hissed and fluffed up her pelt. "Back off, flea pelts," she hissed. "No, you back off," one of them said, as they started circling tighter around them. "Just give us this territory," another sneered. "Let us make our leader happy," they all said at the same time. "Fight us for it, dungface," said Sootfoot, coming nose to nose with one. It snarled. "That's exactly what we plan to do." Mouseear squeaked. "Deathclan is coming for revenge on us!" A she-cat stepped up to her. "Oh no, were not Deathclan. We belong to the Tribe of Bones. Deathclan's allies if it makes you feel better," she sneered. "Chit-chat chit-chat," said Clovepaw. "All they do is talk," Aspenpaw added. Brave words, but Blizzardtail could smell fear-scent wafting off of them. The cats threw back their heads and yowled. More cats appeared. Blizzardtail gasped. They were outnumbered! "Frostpaw, go get help," Ravenpelt snapped. The first cat lunged, followed by the others. Unsheathing his claws, Blizzardtail scored a mark down his opponent's face. It was a scraggly brown Tom with a white blaze. He yowled as Blizzardtail's claws tore at the corner of his eye. He dashed away. Blizzardtail turned and bit down on the tail of a cream she-cat who was pinning Firepaw. The she-cat spun around with a fierce hiss. This gave Firepaw a chance to jump on her back and bite down between her shoulders. Yowling, the she-cat threw Firepaw off and raced away. Blizzardtail thought of Flowerkit in the nursery. You are not taking anymore cats today, Tribe of Bones!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

XD at the end for Creekpaw (What did I miss?)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

topazhamster42

Oh. My. Gosh. That was so funny! How did Creekpaw get out of there before the fire started? Poor Wildpaw, though. What will be her punishment? (Hopefully she will still be able to go to the next gathering, though.)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

tigerwolf4248

Wildpaw fell into step with Pumapelt. "Are you going to punish me?" She whimpered. "With a problem that put cats in danger, Risingstar will decide that," she said matter-of-factly. Wildpaw looked away, eyes wide. When they reached camp, Risingstar jumped right onto high ledge. "Everyone, you may be alarmed, but the tree on fire was quickly put out by the help of our warriors. Wildpaw, since you are responsible for this you will be punished. For the next moon, the elders are your responsibility. In he future, if anyone sees any suspicious twoleg stuff, report it immediately," he said. "I'll help Wildpaw," Acornpaw piped up. "I was going to help her..." she trailed off, shuffling her paws. "Very well, you may help her this once," he said. Swiftbreeze came out of the elder's den. She lay her tail on Wildpaw's back. "At least you get to spend some time with me," she said, guiding her daughter away. "In the future, maybe some apprentices should stop trying to prank us," spat Bearpaw. Wildpaw had left his nest full of burrs, but he gave her a good cuff over the ear for that. "Yeah," muttered Sharppaw, who was sitting next to Bearpaw. Wildpaw had waited until he walked under a tree, then hopped on the branch and showered him with snow. Pumapelt sighed. Isn't it partly my fault that I can't control my apprentice? Risingstar jumped down from high ledge. "I want a hunting patrol. Lionpride, you lead it. Take Ivyheart, Wolffrost, Rosepetal, Raincloud, Moonspirit, Maplemist, Racconpaw, Foxface, Mountainpaw, Lightningstrike, Sharppaw, Hailtail, Thornpaw, Smokefeather, Cinderwhisker, Pumapelt and Flamefoot," Risingstar said. "Silvershine, lead a border patrol with Jaysong, Brokenwind, Firelight, Brokenice, Icestorm, Morningpaw, Frostbite, Nightpaw, Dawnfur, Stormrunner, Duskpelt, Sparkheart, Ashcloud, and Fernpool. Take the twoleg and Spiritclan border," he instructed. "Hawktalon, lead the second border patrol when they return, with Bearpaw, Eaglefeather, Lynxear, Snakepaw, Pouncefoot, Badgerpaw, Birdfeather, Mistpaw, Scarear, Sweetfeather, Stormpelt, and Eclipse," he finished. Pumapelt walked over with Flamefoot to her assigned patrol, and the tip of her tail twitched. Would Snarl be there?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Rose I really need those warrior names 

also, everyone, I won't be posting until Sunday after today 

Frostpaw burst through the undergrowth, with a patrol hard on her paws. Berryheart, Sleetstream, Icetail, Sandshine, Thistleburr, Honeydew, Redclaw, Snowpaw, Thornheart, Poppypaw, Fawnheart, and Stripepaw! They had the rogue cats outnumbered! Redclaw fell into step next to Blizzardtail, and together they matched their blows and forced the rogues cats backwards. We're winning!Yowling, the rogues cats turned tail and fled. Redclaw turned and looked at Blizzardtail. "I visited Flowerkit in the nursery. Even though she looked different, she fit right in with the clan kits. She's just an innocent kit; I'm sorry for ignoring you over her," he said. Blizzardtail dipped his head. "I accept your apology," he said. None of the Spiritclan cats were heavily wounded, everyone limped back to camp.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

Nice job!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

breezemagic7

Good job!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh oh goshhhhh

I am so sorry for not being here for the past week and a half! I completely forgot about the SAMB and was reading Harry Potter (As if that explains everything...) 

And I will make that form for Blossomheart and Silvershine's kits in a second here

Also, either I'm blind or just clueless, who is Hopeblossom's mate? :3

Kay here's that form now :D I made two, is that okay? If not, have the first form be a part of the story

Name: Cloudkit (Cloudsong)

Appearance: (What does Blossomheart look like? I cant seem to find her form anywhere...) All I can put for now is clouded green eyes

Personality: Basically the opposite of Jayfeather XD Extrovert, constantly optimistic, loyal to her clan and tries not to break rules, however is quite humble and hates getting in other cat's way, one of her fears are getting embarrassed/being embarrassing in front of others

Other: Blind

Name: Everkit (Evergreen X3)

Appearance: Same as Cloudkit for now, but he has amber eyes

Personality: Amnivert, doesnt care what other people think, stays out of other's way though, his attitude is usually just "meh, i dont really care"

Other: Very protective of his siblings

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

tigerwolf4248

@Joy

Two is fine, CloudKit and Everkit can look more like Silvershine, and now Rose can make two kits that look more like her character Blossomheart. Hopeblossom's mate was only hinted slightly, it's Birdfeather. (They are around the same age, that's why I picked them mainly, and their personalities balance out)

I don't know who for Burstfur yet, we have a small shortage of mateless she-cats (it used to be mateless males XD) but for Spiritstone how about Thornpelt? He's very nice and could like her even though she's mute. 

@Topaz

Just so you know Firelight is Brokenice's mate (father to Fishpaw, Beechpaw, and Leafpaw) In case you needed that info for your story

Im finally back from my Girl Scouts trip (We went camping at a place and there was a dance with other Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts and it was so lit XD)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

vampireelf385

XD welcome back

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

topazhamster42

@Tigris

Thanks for the info!

Oh dear, Leafpaw has greencough. (Since she is Beechpaw's littermate, I feel as if she is my own cat (though she isn't, which is good because I'd be in a frenzy trying to plan her destiny) so I'm worried about her. I hope she dooesn't die.)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

breezemagic7

Welcome back, @Tigris. Can't wait to read? (And I think I'm being pushy, but are Grayfeather's kits going to be born soon?)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

(Joy sorry I didn't ask but I made Hopeblossom's kits, I made one die which is one of the reasons I made them)

Also, everyone I skipped ahead three moons because I wanted to get to the conflict (conflict one in part one, there will be a part two Bc Bearpaw)

Chapter 11- Three moons later

Pumapelt crouched, and slowly crept forward. Pouncing, she killed her prey of a mouse with one swift bite. Leaf-bare was over, and greencough had gone. Hopeblossom had had her kits, Cherrykit and Applekit. Applekit had died from the greencough, and so did Bloomingkit, in Dreammist's litter. Now Dreammist had one kit, Beetlekit. Dreammist and Spiderfang had both come close to dying, but they hadn't thank Starclan. Leopardpelt was the first to recover, and she moved into the nursery. So had Blossomheart, with Silvershine's kits. Mistpaw, Mountainpaw, Leafpaw, and Fishpaw had been given their warrior names. Mistlily, Mountainheart, Leafbreeze, and Fishwhisker. In three moons Violetpelt's kits would be apprenticed, and very soon Bearpaw, Racconpaw, Snakepaw, and Badgerpaw would be assessed. Brokenice finally convinced Brokenwind to move into the elder's den, and the cats continued to hunt with Snarl, and sometimes Growl and Hiss. Pumapelt buried her catch, then suddenly gasped. Flamefoot was there in an instant. He had grown into a very handsome Tom, with his flame colored fur and sturdy build. "What's wrong?" He asked. Pumapelt didn't answer. She stood very still. Then she felt it again, a tiny movement inside her. She purred. "What? What? What is it?" Flamefoot demanded. "Our kits, Flamefoot!" She said. He stared at her for a moment. "Are you sure?" Pumapelt rolled her eyes. "Yes, stupid fur-ball!" Flamefoot gasped, then yowled, "I'm going to be a father!" And he raced back to camp. "Wait Flamefoot I want it to be a surprise-" but he was already gone. "Did I hear something about kits?" Fernpool appeared. "How could you not hear with that mouse brain yowling?" She said. She purred, Flamefoot's excitement was cute. "Well, congratulations," he replied. Pumapelt started off back towards camp. By the time I get there, everyone is going to know!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

@Tigris

Is it ok if Beechpaw hangs around the WildClan border a moon or two after Creekpaw's kits are born?(After that, he shows up and finds Mistlily by his "grave.")

I am now a white inker!

Nice job on the story! 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

breezemagic7

Now why did it put a question mark instead of am explanation mark? Good job @Tigris!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz 

sure

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Swiftstar
-Sunspirit goes to Spiritclan
-
-
-
-
-
-

Joy
(all slots empty)

Rose
-Aspenpaw and Clovepaw become mates
-
-
-
-
-
-

Topaz
-Thornpaw and Creekpaw fight over Mountainpaw
-Creekpaw and Mountainpaw have kits
- Beechpaw comes back
-Beechpaw and Mistpaw become mates
- Beechpaw hangs around Wildclan border before finding Mistlily at his grave
-

-

Faith
-Sharppaw goes Sharpfang
-Thornpaw and Racconpaw become mates
-
-
-
-
-

Grace
-Tar Dare May and Fawnheart action (its to long to put in words what actually happens)
-
-
-
-
-
-

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers