Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

~Her Feelings~

“Are you sure Maria won’t mind?” Dakku asked the woman who dragged him to the venue. “She doesn’t really like it when I—“

“You and Maria fought, remember?” Marci reminded him, handing him a drink. “You don’t have to worry about her feelings when you’re mad at each other.”

“It’s not like we broke up…”

“Just needed space? Sure~”

That night Dakku and Maria got into a huge argument. They often quarreled, it was normal for them, but this one got really nasty. Marci was confident, however, that their lovey-dovey-ness would make them crawling back to each other by tomorrow, so she didn’t worry. She was the one that paired them up in the first place.

She had been friends with Kat and Kipper thanks to the absolute creator of the “Prankverse”, which outside of canon, was Prank. Because of this, she sometimes visited Animara when she had the time after her and Maria’s ghost-bond had broken. She especially got close with Dakku, thanks to her role of scaring people from time to time. As well as being female.

After Maria, Ginger, and Fern moved to the Underworld fulltime, Marci realized that their story was over. Because of that, she decided that it wouldn’t hurt to take their lives in her own hands. In her mind, life was going to be boring anyway, and they were done being the slaves of story-telling anyway.

So she convinced Dakku to visit her world, and got him to meet Maria. She had actually been very worried in her friend’s mental state, especially after everything she had gone through thanks to plot. Marci wanted to give her friend someone to love and not be dead, besides Ginger and herself. Kat, Kipper, and Prank had actually been very supportive of this, and even helped further it. Ironically, her attempt at rebelling against story-telling fate ended up becoming arguably canon.

And she knew it was just going to go further and further. Prank had been contemplating making them a child. The two were so different in personality, and yet somehow were such a good couple. Marci couldn’t just ignore that.

But she couldn’t ignore the fact that she had her own feelings though. She didn’t realize it at first, but after hearing Maria and Dakku were starting to date, she felt some strange pain. Pain…as if she secretly hadn’t wanted that to happen. That she intended for them to just be good friends. That she regretted ever making him come to the Prankverse in the first place.

Which is why she had him now. When she heard the huge fight they had, and how badly it “damaged” their relationship, she knew this was most likely the only chance she’d have. Even if it would only be for one night, and she couldn’t allow him to remember for her own personal reasons…that would just be enough. And then she would be able to continue on and fully support the ship.

Marci turned to look at him. By now, he was hiccuping a lot. She didn’t know how his memory would fare from the drinks alone. Which is why when this was over, she would use her powers to completely wipe tonight from his mind, just to be safe. He probably wouldn’t mind knowing, but…She wanted to be the only one to know this. At least to the best of her abilities…of course Prank and The Embodiment of Creation would know. Trying to hide such secrets from them…were pretty much impossible.

“Hey,” Marci said to him. “Is it cold in here…or is it just me?”

“I feel…” Dakku said, hiccuping a bit in between. “Very…hot…”

“Hm, really?” she smirked. “I guess you’ll just have to help me get rid of my chills then.”

She didn’t know how much she’d regret this decision in the future. Just like when she had that insane idea to match-make her friends.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

ClALLUZFCBPTpPJEnIsBlKSKKNaBeAmM

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICES

Thumbnail avatar 42f5726244

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

SEE! NO ONE CAN RESIST ME!

Of course, that's what he takes from this.

*Thumbs up* Make more, because this interests me.

Kipper

I'm taking this account now.

I can do that cause I'm a sentient being.

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Blame Kat, they gave it to me.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

And other people who I'm too lazy to list.

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

*blushes and mumbles*

Wow, how the tables have turned.

Honestly, you picture this as Dakku being Alexander Hamilton and Maria being Eliza. Marci starts out as Angelica, setting up #Dakia despite her own feelings for Dakku (which arguably could be her heart trying to replace Crow). However, she then becomes Maria Reynolds, baiting Dakku when he's weak, and starting something that will be the doom of everyone, which will be further elaborated in the next short story. :)

Yay, it interests someone!

I BET IT ONLY INTERESTS YOU BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN HUMILIATE ME!

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

*Un-Dakku-like sounds of joy*

I think the tables have been flipped over and turned upside down, and then set on fire.

I want to animate that now. Thanks for that, Prank.

*Snort of demonic amusement*

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

*un-Marci-like sounds of embarrassment*

Wow, that bad?

You're welcome. ^^

dON'T LAUGH AT ME.

Maybe he was laughing at me?

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

*stalks thread, not wanting to interrupt the conversation between Prank and Kat* Me likey...

Thanks, Prank, you've saved us from her rants about... other things that shouldn't be mentioned at all. 

Ssssh! You'll make her talk about them again!

We need to protect whatever sanity this MB has left, so not a word about earlier to anyone.

Verity Evermore

Gang:

MiddyJellalIreneBrandishMiraMeredyLaxusAydenHaloTyrianInvelMardHiccupViggo

#HiccupXViggo

"You're single. I'm single. Let's mingle."

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Alright, I'm done gloating. Anyway, if I'm Raven's father, does that mean I can tell her what to do?

It's bad if more than one female shows true romantic attraction to him. It always ends badly.

*Internal dragon screeching* Ok, but if I do actually make that, it might just be an animatic... :T

To be fair, I'm laughing at the situation as a whole.

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

No-

I mean, technically that's how parenting works.

I feel like Dakku's attitude about Raven slightly changed since he learned he's her dad. Or maybe I'm just making connections that aren't actually connected.

Don't worry, I'd never want to endanger #Dakia.

I do feel bad for Marci, because of her situation. *looks ahead at future short stories* Though you are not wrong when you say it ends badly.

*raises hand* But I'm a female who shows romantic attraction to him at the same time as Mommy and nothing's happened.

-.- There's a big difference.

That's alright. I have no hopes of even doing animatics, much less animations. Except or MMD or WAFLAS...but that's still different.

DON'T LAUGH AT IT. You insensitive-

The situation is very laughable as the stories go on.

Speaking of that...

~Bad Omen~

“You cannot simply get away with this without being punished, Marice,” the voice said.

“I didn’t do anything wrong,” Marci said, sitting on her couch while holding something. “And I thought I told you to call me Marci.”

“You betrayed your friends.”

“They were taking a break, it was fair game.”

“You know that was not the case…you knew exactly what you were doing and still went with it.”

Marci sighed. “Nothing gets passed you, huh?”

It had been months since that night she had with Dakku, who definitely didn’t remember it by now. As far as he knew, he had slept. He hadn’t seen Marci that entire day. But that came with a cost, a cost the Marci didn’t exactly mind.

In her hands was the infant she had just today. A new daughter, to keep the son she had with Crow company. She was born with black wolf ears and tail, as well as red eyes. Unfortunately, that meant she couldn’t really brag about being a mother. She couldn’t even tell people about Marky, as she technically only got him by messing with the 4th wall. Something that the Embodiment of Creation fixed, though she was still about to save her son.

There were not very many people the Marci felt strong positive feelings for. Even many of her friends…didn’t make her feel THAT much. And she had been around them for years. It wasn’t even a day yet, and yet this child meant so much to her. Maybe it was just motherly instinct?

“I cannot let you go unpunished,” the voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

“There’s not much you can do, and it’s not like I’m going to do it again,” Marci said. “Now that I’ve done it once, I can behave myself. Sometimes people just have to do things to stop doing it. Of course…you could never understand.”

The voice sighed at her. “It isn’t my choice. If it was…I wouldn’t be so harsh. It is rare for you to feel so happy…even if you did something hardly forgivable, I wouldn’t go so far…”

“What are you talking about?”

“The forces around us have already decided, I am merely bringing the message.”

“Message…?” Marci looked up at the ceiling. “What message?”

“I am truly sorry to say this, but that child in your hands has been fated to not live quite long.”

Marci’s eyes widened. “Not live long? How short are we talking, here…?”

“I do not known specific details, but I can say that she shall be murdered at a young age.”

“Murdered?!” Marci nearly lost it.

“Before you ask anymore, let me remind you I do not know specifics. Nothing about a date or murderer.”

“Well, can’t you do anything about it?! What about what I can do?!”

“It’s not so simple…It is how fate wishes to go. You know I do not like to tamper with it. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have as many realities here, now would we?”

“So what, you’re just going to let this happen?!”

“There’s a lesson to be learned from this, Marice. What you did was wrong, especially keeping it to yourself. There are consequences for every action—”

“Consequences?! She…she didn’t do anything except being born, and even then she couldn’t help that! All of this is my fault, can’t fate punish just me?!”

“I will admit, even I do not know fate’s reasoning behind this decision. However, I will respect this nonetheless. If it believes that this is the best thing to happen, then I shall let it play out. Who knows what could happen if fate does not have its way…”

“You were just saying how much you didn’t want this happen!” Marci was getting very mad. It seems even after the story is over, people still have to suffer, according to fate’s logic.

“Believe me, I do not. But my…well, if I had a physical form, I would say my hands are tied—”

“This is no time for jokes, TEOC!” Marci yelled. The baby in her hands whimpered a bit.

“Marice, fate has everyone’s well-being in mind,” the Embodiment of Creation tried to assure her. “If it sees that the child dying is necessary for its good-intentioned plans, then perhaps it is for a reason. Do not forget, fate knows all that will happen, and chooses the best path to take.”

“If that really were the case, we would only have one reality, and I really mean it when I say to stop calling me that,” Marci growled.

“I am merely saying that you do not know what could possibly happen yet. You do not know what could happen if she lives. For all you know, letting her die would be merciful.”

“You…you called this a punishment…!” Marci teared up. “All of this…is just to spite me…!”

“I am only passing the message, Marice—”

“CALL ME THAT ONE MORE TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!”

The baby started to cry.

“I think that’s your cue to do your work,” the Embodiment of Creation said.

“Get out…” Marci said, while simultaneously trying to calm down her daughter.

“Is that how you’re going to be, then? You really like to whine when things don’t go your way.”

“I said get out…and don’t talk to me again unless it’s good news.”

They sighed. “I am truly sorry for all this. I will see what I can do, but I cannot make any promises. Please…just do the best you can with the time you have.”

After that, she couldn’t hear their voice anymore. Once the baby stopped crying, Marci laid back on the couch and sighed. She couldn’t help a few tears escaping. All of this, over one selfish night? Just what exactly was going to happen?

“Such a happy day ruined by a bad omen,” Marci sighed. She thought for a moment. “A messenger of death…That doesn’t sound very bad…and if she’s ever found by others, they’ll just assume she’s Crow’s…” Marci looked down at the baby. “Hm, how does that sound, Raven? It’s either that, or something as bad as ‘Marky’.”

The baby made a noise of displeasure. Marci smiled.

“Raven it is, then.” Marci began to think on what she had been told. “Hey…Emby, said you’d die at a young age…murdered…but…they made the mistake of warning me. Meaning…I could still prevent it from happening…even if it bought you a little more time to live…”

Marci walked towards the new room for Raven. The baby never came out.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

*ISN'T very laughable. ISN'T. Stupid typos!

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Bump!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

I'm just reading over the fact that Dakku is Raven's father and thinking "this is dark". My mind is dirty. :P

Thank god she scrapped Midity kids or else we'd be having a situation like this.

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#HiccupXViggo

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

That fact was actually revealed in SAMBoween, but we're just talking about it more now. And explaining how it happened. And don't worry, it gets darker.

With Mard...?

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Bump...

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

*Rolls in* I WAS RIGHT. I DO HAVE A CHILD THAT WANTS TO KILL ME.

It took him forever to realize this.

*Cough*

Stop coughing, Child Number... Whatever. INSANEY.

*Salute* Yessir.

Keep an eye on my... daughter.

Dakku, she's not in our gang. How am I supposed to-

Well, you have Moge-ko for a reason!

TEOC reminds me of how I act in my Multiverse Form.

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

To be fair, she'd never would want to kill you if things that happened didn't happen. The Raven with us now...*sad sigh* Is not the Raven she was supposed to be.

Took you long enough to realize it!

Now that Daddy has a child that wants to kill him, what's gonna happen to Daragon? Is he going to disappear?! *distressed little sister noises*

And why'd you go "...daughter"? AND TRY KEEPING AN EYE ON ME NOW! *goes invisible*

Oh yeah, did I mention that ghosts can go invisible to the mortal eye? Though, the other ghosts, Maria, Mari, Dakia, and Marial can still see her. :P

*cries* Moge-ko has already failed senpai...

Some of the way they acted in that short story isn't how they normally acts, but that's because they're slightly more casual around the Wisps. Aka Marci, Fantasrei, Kuruge, and the Auran "Gods". I think I have their full personality on their wiki page...

*has trouble imagining Kipper as Teoc*

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Well, then make her the Raven she was supposed to be!

No, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me, Dakia. Worry about yourself.

I have my ways.

He knows a few ghosts. And I'm sure he could conjure up a way to see her.

You didn't fail me if I never accepted the task in the first place.

I don't act like Teoc. My Multiverse Master form does. We Animarian MMs act... differently in those forms.

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

IF I COULD, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SITUATION! This goes way beyond my power, and whenever I manage to even slightly gain control of everyhing, it goes back to the horrible way it was!

I've already given up on myself...But everyone else's safety is important to me, no matter what happens to me!

*shouts while still invisible* HE DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION.

*facepalms* How did you go so long without being detected...?

*huggles Insaney while still upset* Moge-ko should've been one-step ahead for Senpai...Moge-ko should be punished!

*evil cacklez* Yes, Insaney, you should really PUNISH Moge-ko~ *insert Lenny face*

*slaps Sachiko* No.

Like how different?

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

My god, I just realized you responded to me. XD.

Unfortunately not with me.

Thankfully. If you two were parents, you'd forget about the kids and go out and do... not good stuff together.

IT GETS DARKER *flails on the ground* 

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#HiccupXViggo

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Yes I did!

Then who?

Not good stuff? Makes me wanna lenny face.

Yes it does. Unfortunately the next one (as in the one below this) isn't very dark, but the ones after that will be!

~Locked~

“Now actually go to bed this time, do you hear me?” she said.

“Yes, I hear you,” Raven answered.

“If I check on you and you’re still awake, you better have a good excuse.”

“I’ll brainstorm right now, then.”

“You know the best way to come up with stuff? With sleep. Goodnight.”

Marci, or “Mom” in this case, closed the door, and Raven could hear a little click a few seconds later. Locked in. She turned on her side.

For the past ten years, all Raven knew was this bedroom. And the small bathroom attached. Her family never moved, she rang a bell to say she needed food or water, and the only person she ever met was her mother. She was beginning to think it was the apocalypse, and she and her mother were the last ones alive.

But the thing that bugged her the most was that she was never even told why. Just that she was never allowed to leave, and when she asked to go outside her mother got all defensive. Was there even an outside? Raven might never know, since this room didn’t even have a window. At least, a visible one.

Sometimes, she could hear people. Distant, beyond her bedroom walls. She wasn’t sure if they were real though, or if she was crazy. Spending the ten years of your life in a locked room could do that to you.

Raven sat up slowly on her bed. She didn’t want to sleep. Not just yet. She felt her small tail nearly crushed onto the mattress. Yes, tail. For some reason, she had one. As well as furry ears sprouting from her head rather than ears like her mother’s on the side of her head. Her mom didn’t have any of that kind of stuff on her, though. Was it inherited from her father?

Raven never met him, and her mom didn’t seem keen on telling her about him. Did he even know she existed? Maybe he was dead, and it was just painful for her mom to talk about him. Or he left them and she was better off never knowing anything about him.

She laid back in bed. Another night in here alone would drive her mad. Maybe she already was and she didn’t even notice. There had to be some way out. Every day she checked the entire room for even some sort of crack in the wall or floor. Just something to get her out…

“Wow, you actually slept a decent amount of hours.” She was woken up by the voice of her mother.

“I could have slept more if you kept your mouth shut,” Raven growled, head buried in her pillow.

“It’s already the afternoon, you’ve slept in quite enough.” Marci threw the blanket off Raven. “I mean, what are you trying to do? Go nocturnal?”

“There’s not much to do, anyway.”

“Not much? I got you a TV. Consoles. Games. Other activity stuff for children. How are you bored of that?”

Raven peeked out from under the pillow. “It’s all single-player. I can’t even do multi-player stuff online! I need someone else to talk to, at least!” She muttered, “That isn’t a figment of my imagination.”

“I talk to you!” Marci said, mocking offense.

“A variety of people, mother,” Raven clarified.

“Alright. You want talking toys. Noted.”

Raven threw the pillow at her mom’s face. “OUT.”

“Alright, alright, I’m going,” Marci threw her arms in mock defense. “12:30 pancakes, then?”

“I’ll just wait until dinner,” Raven slowly got up from her bed.

“You’re starving yourself.”

“Good. It means I get out of here.”

Marci got into her angry defensive mom mode. “Not. Funny.”

She slammed the door, and unfortunately didn’t forget to lock it. Raven angrily sighed, kicking one of her building blocks at the door. The block bounced off, hitting Raven on the forehead.

“Oh, come on!” she shouted.

What she didn’t notice was that when hitting the door, the block had loosened the lock outside. Such a feat should have been impossible. But it was as if some force outside the realm of logic and science had decided to let Raven free.

FATE NEVER LETS YOU GO IN THE PRANKVERSE!

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

:P

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

:P

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Children need socialization so they can learn to flirt, Marci.

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

*facepalm* NO. I need socialization TO FUNCTION LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

To be fair, as far as I knew, socialization would have led her to be assassinated.

*flails* AND HE NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION. I'VE BEEN IGNORED. I AM FILING A COMPLAINT.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

~Unlocked~

Marci returned about nearly half an hour later with pancakes. Raven didn’t respond and simply pouted on her bed. Her mother just sighed and left. Raven heard the door close, and footsteps lead away.

But then she heard something fall.

She turned around to see what it was, but to her surprise, everything in her room was still the same. That meant the noise had come from outside her room. Raven moved towards the door and crouched down in front of it. Peeking under the crack, she saw a small square-like object on the floor on the other side. It seemed metallic.

She didn’t exactly know what gave her the idea to do so, but seeing the object made Raven try to turn her door handle.

And it opened.

The door opened.

Raven could see that the object that had fallen was the lock that had been on the door. Somehow, it had fallen, and her door had been unlocked. And Marci hadn’t noticed.

She locked around the hall, making sure her mother wasn’t around, and made a break for it. Who knew when she’d get a chance like this again? After going around a few turns, Raven found herself at what seemed to be the front door of the home she and her mother lived in. Still, no sign of Marci.

Opening the front door, she found herself in a fiery world with a dark red sky. Raven didn’t exactly know what the outside world was like, but she didn’t think it was like this. Then again, she didn’t even know what she’d expected.

Deciding she’d wait until later to debate about that, she started to run as far away as she could from her home. Looking back, she could see that it was a strange palace that was made of glassy red crystals and obsidian walls. It fit right in with this strange world of fire and lava.

After a long time of just running, Raven slowed down to a stop. This had to be a good distance away. She started to look around at her surroundings. The ground was made of red ash, while there appeared to be rivers of lava in the distance. For a world that should be quite dark, it was surprisingly well lit. As if Raven was constantly standing in a field of bonfires. It was like she was inside a very large volcano.

“I can kind of see why Mom wanted to keep me inside…” Raven mumbled. “A few trips to the living room would have been nice, though.”

Then, pain. She felt a pain begin to form in her mid-back, quickly moving to her stomach. She became aware that she could no longer feel anything below that. Above that area, it felt like it was slowly withering away like shredded cheese. Raven looked down, and saw a large fiery axe had gone right through her, with her body slowly turning to black ash.

Everything seemed to go into slow motion. Her head agonizing turned around to see a large humanoid being that looked like it was made of ashy magma, with fires in the shape of eyes and a mouth on its face. This had to be her attacker.

When they locked eyes, the fiery being suddenly seemed nervous. As if it hadn’t exactly known what is was attacking until it was too late. It slowly backed away in horror, somehow scared of her and the fact she was dying. Did it know who she was? Or did it mistake her for someone else? She did look a little bit like her mother, and she wouldn’t blame the humanoid for being scared of Marci.

Raven felt herself finally meet the ground, her skin started to fly away into more ash upon impact. It felt like she was walking on the sun as her body burned away. This was when it finally hit her.

I’m dying. I left my home and got myself killed. And the last thing I said to my mother was horrible. And she was right…she knew what she was doing and I ruined that. Now I’m alone. She may never even find my body.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Bump!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Bump!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Thumbnail avatar 91bfad658e

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Raven you've been a disobedient child. Go to your room.

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

NFNBNFoxNCNCaNMFlaFeFrNFB

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

ManReMaTCSFClSBBBJJWGWCWFWBWFr

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

We're a gateway system, by the way. -Kip

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Seriously?! THAT'S your reaction?!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

You're overlooking the whole emotional death at the end?!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

*Shrug* Well. I mean. You're a ghost. So. You're still here. Just dead. So really, the only inconvenience of your death was that it caused was you to become edgy. Besides... *Thinks for a second* Uh, nevermind. 

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

No, I insist. Say it.

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Just checked this thread after too long and DANG. That's some deep stuff.

Note to self, never let Verity have kids.

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#HiccupXViggo

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Oh hi Verity!

Well, don't get too excited but... I just remembered you're half Animarian. Well... There might, uh, emphasis on might, be a way... To bring you back to life?

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Oh don't worry Ver-chan, the next few are going to be a real doozie. ;D

Well, we should also bring into account the whole ghost-bond thing. At the moment, Raven and Dakia's souls are connected (by an indestructible spirit cord that can be visible at times, it can grow or shrink depending on Raven's actions, allowing either more maximum distance or less max distance between them), meaning most of what happens to one happens to the other. Mostly injuries, though, not something like Kat and Kipper (if they even still have that). If we brought Raven back to life with this bond still intact, there's no telling what the effect would be on the bond and the both of them. There's definitely no known way for this type of bond to happen between living or between dead. For safety, we may want to wait until the bond breaks (which is possible, as evident by me and Maria getting freed by our's) before trying that.

Raven?

I'm...I'M GOING TO BE A GOOD GIRL SO I'M FREED AND GET THE CHANCE TO BE REVIVED! And if that fails, I'll still have full access to my powers and do what I want anyway. :T

Well this is new information I should have known earlier. I'm honestly just trying to make a Tremors reference here but can't remember the exact quote. Uh...I feel like I've been left out on some very need-to-know information? Something like that.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Hi Kat!

Oh, I'm excited for the next few, then. :D You know, some of these have been giving me fanfiction ideas. I mentioned that I may do one where we get Ayden's backstory (mentioned on ep. 37 of the gang show), which I've been really developing lately. Of course, it's much different than everything else I've ever written for him. I'm still factoring in his relationship with Gajeel, and I'm not sure what will happen to that, since I want to keep it intact.

Whoa there, keep talking and you'll spoil everything.

Yeah, remember that Ayd and I are the only other people who really know his story so far.

Why do you tell Hiccup and not me?

Because he was there and you weren't.

-_-

I'm not telling anyone else, so deal with it!

BOO YOU SUCK

Anyways, we're getting off-topic. Thanks for writing these, Prank, I'm getting inspired and keep up the good work!

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#HiccupXViggo

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Your welcome, ver-chan! And thank you! ^^

I can't wait to hear Ayden's backstory then. I already have a few theories, since you've said I've inspired you.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

It's crazy, I can promise you that. I'll probably prompt everyone to think of Ayden theories on my gang show tomorrow, so once I do, you can go crazy with them there. :)

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#HiccupXViggo

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

~Cries~

“I’m so sorry, Marci,” the Embodiment of Creation’s voice suddenly spoke out.

Marci was sitting on her bed when they said that. At first she was confused, and then she sprang for Raven’s room. The door was open, the lock on the floor. She ran to the front door, to see it was open.

“EMBODIMENT!” she shouted angrily.

“I warned you,” they replied. “No matter what you do, fate finds a way. I tried my best, but it would not budge. Though it does admit that you had the best possible path.”

She ran out of the house, trying to find where her daughter went. She couldn’t be dead yet. There still had to be time to stop this! Something in her told her the way to go. The way to reach…a pile of ash. The fires thing she noticed was the pieces of fabric. The fabric that once were clothes Raven wore. It was the only thing that could help identify Raven’s dusty remains.

“No…” She was still in disbelief.

“Marci…You did your best…”

“I let her…” Her voice started to crack.

“It was going to happen, no matter what.”

“And I was…” Her eyes teared up.

“It wasn’t the best life, but she will turn out better than any other path you could have taken. That’s all I know.”

Marci fell to the ground, the pile in front of her. It started to blow away. She couldn’t even bury her. She couldn’t say goodbye. These facts just made her cry harder.

“I was a terrible mother…” she said. “I locked her away to protect her, but I made her miserable for nothing.”

“She would have felt even more terrible with a happy life,” Teoc tried to assure her. “She would have been angrier than she is now. Raven’s the calmest she can be. But you still have…a monster on your hands.”

“She died hating me.”

“She would have hated you as a spirit no matter what you did.”

That made Marci perk up. “She’s a ghost? Where is she?!”

“You wouldn’t like the answer.”

“Where. Is. She.”

“Just think for a second.”

“STOP DODGING THE QUESTION!”

Teoc sighed. “You missed your friends having their fourth child.”

“Maria and Dakku are like rabbits, they’re always either making or having. There will be plenty of opportunities to see that again. What doesn’t happen every day is the 3 o’clock showing of—”

“3 o’clock? Was that when the child was born?”

“Yeah, what bad timing.” Marci thought for a second. “Hey wait, don’t change the—”

“I’ll let you guess the time Raven died, then.”

Marci’s blood went cold when she finally caught on to what the Embodiment was implying.

“No…way…that…”

“Irony, is it not?”

“The odds…”

“Were not in your favor.”

Marci looked up the sky with a scowl.

“I’m just trying to make you feel better,” Teoc said.

“Not. Helping.”

“I can see that. Perhaps you need alone time.”

“Wait, no, don’t—”

She suddenly felt alone, and could no longer feel the omnipotent being’s presence.

“…leave.”

She didn’t remember blacking out. She didn’t remember what happened after she fell. She didn’t remember fully turning to ash. She certainly didn’t remember how she got into this strange, new house. And yet, after what seemed to be her death, Raven was lying on the floor in a house she didn’t recognize.

The young girl got up, groaning. It felt like she had been yanked around by a rope that was inside her stomach. Before she could even think about how she got such a description in her head, she heard a cry from another room. What was that…a baby?

Raven got up to investigate, and heard a voice in the same direction of the cry. She wasn’t alone here. Maybe these people knew what had happened to her.

Heading into a room, she found it was a nursery. Inside was a strange looking woman sitting on a rocking chair while holding an infant that looked like it had been born sometime earlier today. This woman caught Raven’s attention, though. She had two different hair, eye, and skin colors, as if she was two people conjoined into one. The same went for the dress she wore. What popped out the most was that the left side of the woman…looked a lot like her mother. Even the dress seemed to match perfectly.

It didn’t seem like either noticed Raven walk in. Or wave her hands in their faces. Or jump around and scream. Like she was somehow invisible to them. Frustrated after five minutes of trying to get their attention, she moved her hand to grab the woman’s arm…

And her hand went right through.

Startled, Raven jumped back, going through a small play table as if it wasn’t even there. Or more like, she wasn’t really there. What exactly was going on?!

That’s when she finally noticed something strange about herself. She saw a faint red, misty-like line that came right from her stomach. Following it with her eyes, it ended in the stomach of the infant. And yet the woman didn’t seem to be alarmed!

“Just…what is happening?!” Raven said, starting to grow panicked.

The woman got up from the walking chair and moved to the crib. While going towards it, she walked through Raven, and didn’t seem to notice. She put the baby in the crib, walked through Raven again, and left the room. The girl could hear multiple voices outside the room, but didn’t pay any attention to them. She was more focused on herself.

Finally giving in to the fact that she was transparent and would never be noticed, she fell to her knees on the ground. She crouched in a little ball, looking at the ground. She felt a few drops fell from her face, but didn’t see any water land on the floor.

In all the hours she cried there, no one heard her.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

...Wow. That's harsh. Poor kid. At least she's stuck with her half sister...?

Did I ever mention Artie could bring back people from the dead? It's a rare power, not even something the Multiverse Masters are capable of doing. Of course, Artie can only bring back Animarians and Kascalians because she was a Kascalian born in Animara, but still. If Raven is half Animarian, there's a chance it would work on her. 

How do we break the bond, then?

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

This may double post. :T

That's cool to know.

Considering Raven said, "I'M GOING TO BE A GOOD GIRL SO I'LL BE FREED", I'm guessing it has to do with good behavior. Though it's deeper than that. Crow and I got freed from our bonds through sacrifice, though there are other methods. Sacrifices are instant freedoms, though. Raven also has to actually be good, not just act good so she'll be freed.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.