Before I start, all credit for this goes to Prank, as this was heavily inspired off of her Imagination Saga RPs. (But I won't post the link to them because I was a loser when I was in those and no one can see my humiliation.)

There used to be a blank emptiness in people. An unfilled void. But years ago, people began to use their imaginations. They created worlds and people that lived up to their dreams and helped them escape reality. These worlds became known as the Fictional Universe (or Fictionverse). The creators of the Fictionverse knew that their worlds were not just fiction - that somewhere out there, everything they created was real and was powered by their imaginations. But they decided to keep this a secret, so no one would search for the Fictionverse and disrupt it. Before their deaths, the creators appointed a council in the Fictionverse, to uphold the peace and prevent any of the people in the Fictionverse from leaving and endangering the world.

Centuries passed, and knowledge of the Fictionverse faded. In the current time period, the Fictionverse was as its name suggested - all fiction. To the people of Reality, these stories they witnessed could never be real. But some yearned for it all to be real... And others saw it as a danger. The younger generations were learning things from their stories, things that put their world in a different light. They began to desire change, and many of the adults disapproved of this change. Under an unknown influence, the adults banned anything that inspired creativity and imagination. Books, TV shows, movies, video games - they were all ripped from the arms of the children. Any who tried to get their belongings back were punished. But due to ignorance, no one was aware that if no one was imagining or creating anything, the Fictionverse would eventually fade away.

The children of Reality knew that something had overtaken their parents. This something, whatever it was, desired the end of the Fictionverse. So, the Council of Fiction decided that they needed to get to the root of this problem. They assumed that something in Reality was causing it. So, they took a selection of characters from many different worlds, and sent them into Reality. But the evil power that was opposing them did the same - it found villains and played to their desires in order to get them to go to reality and prevent the heroes from finding anything. The fight is on...

Characters You Can Be:

I'm setting a maximum of six fictional characters. Then there is a maximum of three villain characters. There's no limit for good guys, since the Council of Fiction is trying to get a lot of people on their side. You can have all your characters be heroes if you want, but you can only have three villains.

You may also have three kids from Reality. These kids can be between the ages of 5 and 17. It's completely optional to use Reality kids, and you cannot use these three slots to put in more fiction characters.

Rules:

-No being on the Council of Fiction.

-No knowing what the evil power is. Not even if you're RPing as a villain. The evil didn't reveal anything about itself to the villains, it just promised them what they wanted if they did what it asked.

-No controlling someone else's characters without their permission. In your POVs, you can make their characters talk, but you can't have someone else's character engage in a fight, get knocked out, etc. unless they say so.

-No one can learn about the evil power or stop the creativity ban. That will be done in my own POVs and when I decide the time is right.

-No rushing the story. Take your time and feel free to have your characters mess around a little.

-Be patient with everyone. Some people such as myself may struggle with making time for this due to school or other commitments. Don't rush anyone!

-Don't give your Reality kids fancy backstories. Remember that they're just normal kids!

-Don't complain if someone took a character you wanted. First come first serve! If you complain too much or start lashing out at someone just for taking a character you wanted, you will be banned from this RP.

-Use DETAIL when you describe your character's personality and appearance. Use full sentences and describe them! We want to know about your character so we understand them! Once I post my forms, use them as an example. (A word of advice: If you are struggling with description, see if there's a Wikia for your character's fandom. Wikias are how I get my character descriptions.)

-This RP is not limited to your gang. You can be any character.

-If you want to use an OC, this OC must be a well developed and fleshed out one. They must also be made for something, either your own story or a fandom. No OCs without backstories or a place where they came from. Please clarify what your OC is for in the form.

-POVs start when I say so. No making any until I give the word.

-There will be spoilers for all fandoms in this!

-Put "Waffles" in the other section of your first form if you have read all of this.

Form for Characters:

Name:

Fandom:

Appearance:

Personality:

Special abilities?:

Backstory:

Hero or villain:

Other info:

Form for Reality Kids:

Name:

Appearance: 

Personality:

Backstory:

Other info:

Don't post your forms until I post mine (which will be posted as soon as this goes through) just so you will have an idea on what the forms should look like (especially regarding descriptions).

I hope to see you all in the RP!

(Mods, please let this post!)

Verity Evermore

Gang:

MiddyJellalIreneBrandishMiraMeredyLaxusAydenHaloTyrianInvelMard

#ThreadGhost

#HiccupXViggo

Thumbnail avatar 755b3f9c12

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Bookmarking!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

ClALLUZFCBPTpPJEnIsBlKSKKNaBeAmM

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICES

Thumbnail avatar 877756c5e9

fairywolf652

Hero:

Kayla Lightheart

Animal:

Indra

Level:

nifflers

SPIRIT ANIMALS 4 ever !

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

The legend of ZELDA rules! 

Always . " - Harry Potter .

I have Autism and I'm proud of it !

I am  a Demigoddess

Call Me FAIRY

Spoilers in these forms!

Name: Linh Cinder

Fandom: The Lunar Chronicles

Appearance: Cinder has a slight, thin build, naturally tanned skin, and straight brown hair below her shoulders, which is usually worn in a messy ponytail. Her left hand and leg are made of metal, the prostheses on her leg going up to mid-thigh, as well as four ribs and splints along the bones in her right leg. On both her cyborg leg and hand, where the metal meets skin, there is scar tissue, the result of the fire. Her vertebrae, the silicon and biotissue around her heart, and her brown eyes were also man-made, as well as a control panel at the base of her skull. 

Personality: She's stubborn, but tenacious as well. She is strong willed and has perseverance. Generally warm-hearted, fair, and friendly to people, she is also somewhat awkward in conversations, due to a slight complex about her being a cyborg and looking down upon herself because of this. In the beginning of Cinder, she's part tomboy and doesn't particularly care how she dresses; she does, however, wear a ball gown to the Commonwealth ball. Cinder, although tough, has a soft side that she occasionally shows, particularly to Emperor Kai. When someone gets hurt or in trouble, she becomes tense and concerned, and cares for even the people she doesn't know. Unlike Levana, she cares deeply about the value of other lives, whether it's Lunar, Earthen, cyborg, shell, etc. An example of this is in Scarlet, when she is devastated and momentarily breaks down after accidentally controlling a police officer in France with her manipulation of bioelectricity, making the police officer guard her from an incoming attack, and dying as the consequence. Cinder is also extremely intelligent, though she will occasionally put her emotions ahead of a wise decision. Despite her young age, she excels at her profession as a mechanic.

Special abilities?: Cinder has the ability of Lunar manipulation, which (to put it simply) meaning she can control people and make them see things that aren't really there. (Not sure how to describe this properly)

Backstory: This is really long, so I'll put the short version. Cinder was born Selene Blackburn, princess of Luna, daughter of Queen Channary. Her aunt Levana set a fire in the nursery where baby Selene was (in order to claim the crown for herself), and everyone thought that she perished. She didn't, and was taken to Earth by a guy called Logan Tanner. Selene was placed under the care of Michelle Benoit, and kept in suspended animation. She was given her metal limbs by Linh Garen while she was in said suspended animation, and at age eleven, she was taken out of it and renamed Cinder. Garen took her home to the Eastern Commonwealth with him to live with him and his family, though his wife Adri wasn't very happy with Cinder living with them (since she was a cyborg due to her metal limbs). Garen died of sickness shortly after Cinder started living with them, and Adri began to mistreat her. Cinder also has no memory of her life before being taken in by Garen.

Hero or villain: Hero

Other info: I'm not sure if everything will happen before or after the books start, which is why I didn't mention any of the events that happened in them. And waffles.

Only form I have time for now. More forms tomorrow (hopefully) and everyone can start posting their own forms now. And when I say descriptive, this is what I mean! *gestures to form*

Mods, please let this pass!

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#ThreadGhost

#HiccupXViggo

Name: Beth Mariposa

Appearance: she has red hair, green eyes, she is thin, tall, and shockingly pretty

Personality: she was creative (until the creativity ban), smart, fighter, she reads uncreative books(duh that's all she can read), she used to love anything creative, she's now boring, dull, she thinks life is pointless, and top student

Backstory: she was adopted after her parents were killed in a strange accident when she was 5 .

Other: waffles 

(can i do a character fandom being a story i'm writing)

Cara

Meet my gang;

Lea, Ella, Missy, Summer, Abbey, Caroline, Caedon, Ben, Cora, 

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

Thumbnail avatar 3568441b80

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Verity, I've got a question. Could I join the RP? I'm only asking this, since, y'know, tulpa reasons. I really don't care if you don't want me to. Just curious.

Also, posting here to remind Kat to make forms later.

Kipper

I'm taking this account now.

I can do that cause I'm a sentient being.

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Blame Kat, they gave it to me.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

And other people who I'm too lazy to list.

fairywolf652

Hero:

Kayla Lightheart

Animal:

Indra

Level:

Name : Asha Tribbit

Age : 14 ( I could picture Asha saying " I know I'm a fourteen year old an all but why do I feel like I was just twelve must be normal . "

Fandom : Harry Potter

Appearance : she wears a Hufflepuff scarf , spectra specs ( occasionally ) , long gold hair that goes to her shoulders with silver streaks , pale skin , and sky blue eyes , she is about the normal size for her age . She wears Hogwarts robes too .

Personality : Very perky and reckless and laid back , and can tend to zone out a lot and start daydreaming , She is also very strange , she has a fondness for beasts and animals and can often seen carrying around Fantastic beasts and where to find them and she tends to blurt the things that are on her mind especially when she is excited , and is geeky . 

Special abilities : She can use her wand to do spells like Lumos , Exspelliarmous , Obbliviate , Wing ghardian leviousa well Harry Potter spells basicaly .

Backstory : Asha Tribbit is a muggle born witch ( like Hermione ) and when she found out she was a witch and was going to Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry well she fainted literally ............. She has had some traumatizing experiences Umbridge and the famed Battle of Hogwarts combined to be exact but she hides it well . She was sent to reality in a portkey , she has a faded memory of her original life .

Hero or villain : hero

Other : she has a cat named Wampus who can be seen on her head sometimes

SPIRIT ANIMALS 4 ever !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

I am  a Demigoddess

Call Me FAIRY

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Major Corpse Party plot-points spoiler alerts!

Name: Sachiko Shinozaki

Fandom: Corpse Party

Appearance: Sachiko is a young girl of normal stature, with long black hair and bangs that cover her face. She wears a tattered red dress and has grey skin which has painful rope burns on her neck.

Personality: She loved her mother dearly and her death enraged Sachiko, because of which she became a bitter and vengeful spirit. Consequent to her death, Sachiko became the sinister and murderous tyrant of Heavenly Host and used her fatality to ensnare innocent victims to secure their demises. Customarily, especially in Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Sachiko showed off that she doesn't want to just kill her victims in the line of fire, but wants to play with the victims, pretending to be their friends or letting them free just to kill them later, like an ordinary child would with their toys. She is typically accompanied by Yoshikazu Yanagihori, who brings and traps the victims for her. She first started trapping children in the school so her mother wouldn't be lonely, but eventually it became solely a source of amusement.

Special abilities?: She has the ability to disguise herself as another person (as seen in Book of Shadows when she made herself appear as Mitsuki Yamamoto). She is also a ghost, so she has general ghost abilities like floating, walking through walls, teleportation, and being immune to most physical attacks. However, she is also weak to certain items used to cleanse or repel spirits, such as holy water and sage and that stuff. She might also be weak to black magic.

Backstory: Sachiko was born to Yoshie and Seiji Shinozaki. While in the womb, she absorbed her twin sister Sachi, leaving the now dead twin to be a spirit (probably won't be seeing Sachi, as Sachi doesn't appear until after Sachiko is appeased, and I want to use Sachiko before she was appeased). Due to the curse of the Shinozaki clan, her father died a few years after she was born. Her mother tried to use the Book of Shadows to keep him from dying, but was unsuccessful. In order to keep her mother safe from the backfiring of the spell, Sachiko absorbed Nirvana (what Yoshie created) inside of herself.

On the day of her birthday, Sachiko went to see her mother after school. While heading up to the third floor, she witnessed the principal, Takamine Yanagihori, push her mother down the stairs after his attempt to do stuff her, thus snapping her neck and killing her. Afraid of Sachiko telling someone about what he did, Takamine chased her through the school and captured her, strangling her to death over the corpse of her mother. Takamine told the police that Yoshie's death was an accident, and buried Sachiko in the basement of the school building. Sachiko was soon noticed to be missing, but her body was never found and thus her death was never actually official. Unable to find peace after being killed in such a brutal, heartless manner, Sachiko's spirit remained in the school. At some point, she began infiltrating Takamine's thoughts, driving him to madness. He, believing she might still be able to tell others about him killing Yoshie, cuts out her tongue to prevent her from speaking out about it. Some 20 years later, Sachiko once more gained a corporeal form. She used Yoshikazu Yanagihori, Takamine's son and teacher at the school, who, like his father, was driven to madness, to capture children for her to kill and send to her mother. She eventually stopped killing for her mother's sake, and simply did it because she enjoyed it. The only notable killings she did were those of Ryou Yoshizawa, Tokiko Tsuji, and Yuki Kanno. After performing the killings, she pretended to be one of the kidnapped students, and framed Yoshikazu. She accused him as the killer, and he was sent to a mental hospital, while she was allowed to fade away without anyone noticing, as they were all preoccupied with the "murderer." After the demolition of the school, an alternate dimension (aka, Nirvana, which was released from Sachiko after she died) kept together by the souls of Ryou, Tokiko and Yuki exists where the school is still standing. Her and the other ghosts, along with Yoshikazu, who killed himself after escaping from the hospital and was also brought to the cursed dimension, kill whoever enters.

Hero or villain: Villain

Other info: Yoshikazu accompanies her most of the time she's in the RP. She may also summon Ryou, Tokiko, and Yuki to do stuff as well, but that might be rare. WAFFLES!

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

fairywolf652

Hero:

Kayla Lightheart

Animal:

Indra

Level:

That is one intense backstory

SPIRIT ANIMALS 4 ever !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

I am  a Demigoddess

Call Me FAIRY

fairywolf652

Hero:

Kayla Lightheart

Animal:

Indra

Level:

I forgot to put Waffles

Other : has a cat named Wampus who is sometimes on her head and WAFFLES

SPIRIT ANIMALS 4 ever !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

I am  a Demigoddess

Call Me FAIRY

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Hero:

Sera Windrider

Animal:

Hermes

Level:

Name: Invel Yura(YES I DID SENPAI.)
Fandom: Fairy Tail
Appearance: "Invel is a bespectacled man of average height. Most of his long, white hair is bunched into a ponytail by a golden brace. The ponytail hangs past his right shoulder, reaching up to his chest. The rest of his hair is quite messy, with uneven bangs falling down the sides of his face and between his eyes. He has alert eyes with red irises. His attire is quite trim, befitting his strict personality. It comprises of a simple pair of dark dress pants and a white collared dress shirt, completely buttoned up with a blue tie hanging from the neck. Over this, he dons a trench coat with a white border. The color of its interior as well as its exterior matches that of his tie. Dark markings are diagonally branded from the left shoulder and sleeve and run down the front and the back of the coat. The coat has a high collar which is left unfolded. The cuffs are also quite large. As the coat cannot be closed down the front, Invel fastens it with a long belt, looping it twice around his waist and then holding it fast with a simple buckle. This leaves part of the front of his shirt exposed, allowing the tie to be tucked neatly into the coat. The belt itself has a pattern of diamonds running across it. His outfit is completed by a pair of dark shoes with contrasting light soles."
Personality: "Invel appears to be a stern individual who values order and respect. Due to this militaristic nature, while he is careful not to overstep his own bounds, he clearly voices his displeasure in case the actions of any of his associates are deemed to be out of keeping with their position in the Empire, be it another Shield of Spriggan or the emperor himself. He is also a highly capable orator and leader of soldiers. Quite close to the emperor, he reveres him greatly, chastising even his colleagues if he perceives their actions towards their sovereign to be disrespectful. Through it all, Invel is an understanding person, being able to sympathize with His Majesty's relationship with Fairy Heart, or in other words his former lover."
Special abilities?: Ice magic stuff. Not sure how to explain this.
Backstory: Not sure.
Hero or villain: Hero. . . maybe
Other info: I'm sorry i got really lazy and copied stuff from the wiki. This probably makes no sense to anyone who hasn't seen/read Fairy Tail.

☆kagami-mochi☆

violin child

dance as though no one is watching you

love as though you have never loved befor

sing as though no one can hear yo

live as though heaven is on earth

i'm okay. . .

@Jules: Accepted. And yes, you can use a character from a story you're writing.

@Kipper: I was doing a lot of thinking. I know that Kat has used you for stories she's written before we found out you were a tulpa, so I'm going to say yes. You could also do a character with a tulpa based off yourself.

@Fairy: Accepted!

@Prank: Accepted!

I realized I forgot to put in an outfit for Cinder, and then realized that her outfits are never really described in the books. Oops. *facepalm*

Three more forms coming within the hour! I know I said I wouldn't be on again until tomorrow but I realized that I'm working on my show tomorrow so I might not be able to get any forms up.

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#ThreadGhost

#HiccupXViggo

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Ver-chan, I have a question. I want to use Kennith Simmons from Communications, but I'm not sure if he would be a Hero or a Villain.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Thumbnail avatar e22fcec562

jadewolf2493

Hero:

Jenna Silvershade

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Wait what is going on

Name: Jiang Yínsè 

Fandom: The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices (Anything Shadowhunters)

Appearance:

Hair: Obsidian black, very thin, it reaches to her lower back, a neat side braid or just down.

Eyes: Thin, Narrow, Really dark purple with black and silver hints.

Skin: Very pale in the winter and very dark in the summer. She is Asian.

Piercings: Just her ears. She typically wears amethyst studs.

Tattoos/markings:  She has a black parabatai rune on her wrist. And Iratze on her neck, and a fearless rune over her heart. All black. (just look them up)

Scars:She has a deep on on her shoulder (sparring with her brother), on on her thigh fighting a demon. Uhh just lots of small rune scars.

Body: ABout 5'4, 100lbs, skinny and lithe

Typical dress: Just look up typical shadowhunter clothing. Lots of black with purple and silver accents. She wears an amethyst pendant with a silver chain and her brother's silver ring.

Personality:

Since her family was murdered, she became quite distant and cold. Mostly because she was extremely close with her brother who was also her twin. She has a tendency to snap at people for almost no reason. She can come across as very rude, dark, and cynical. As she has a tendency to kill everything with logic. She is extremely intelligent and relies on logic. Another important fact is she is slightly mental, as she witnessed her family's murder. She has PTSD and ASPD. She has obsession with daggers and weapons and is quite violent. She does not trust easily. As a result a lot of people are scared of her. She only has a few close friends. Somewhere deep inside she can be really nice. IF you take the time to get to know her and she trusts you she can be very over protective, and will stay by your side.

Likes: Weapons, fire, explosion, violence, lying, solitude, Netflix, reading, writing.

Dislikes: You Basically everything not up there. the Sun.

Interests/hobbies: Reading. Practice with her weapons. Play her flute. Kill demons.(Sorry Rin)

Fears: death, falling, embarrassment, failing.

Hopes/goals: She wants to be a writer and the the best with her daggers?

Strengths: Her skills. She is very good at lying/manipulating her way out of sticky situations. She is extremely weary of others and won't make the mistake of trusting the wrong person usually.

Special abilities?: She is  hybrid Shadowhunter. She has slightly enhanced speed and agility. But she can control darkness, create both pain and illusions. Because of this, she doesn't like sun much like a vampire. Rumors that she is a vampire have been spread, but they aren't true. 

Backstory: Born in the Shanghai institute, raised with her twin brother, Jirou. Her brother had the power of light, but that's irrelevant. They were both made fun o ffor being different. With Jirou being somewhat being afriad of the dark and Jiang's sensitivity to light.

Hero or villain: Somewhere in between? 

Other info: Waffles. Hey, I had those for breakfast!

You dont know the pain I've faced

You sit there and comfort me

When all you do is pity me

I don't your pity

I want you to like me fome

not because no else does

Is that too much to ask for?

Jenna Silvershade

Queen of Illusions

Forgotten

jadewolf2493

Hero:

Jenna Silvershade

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Wait what is going on

Sorry of this goes through twice...

Appearance:

Hair: Obsidian black, very thin, it reaches to her lower back, a neat side braid or just down.

Tattoos/markings:  She has a black parabatai rune on her wrist. And Iratze on her neck, and a fearless rune over her heart. All black. (just look them up)

Scars:She has a deep on on her shoulder (sparring with her brother), on on her thigh fighting a demon. Uhh just lots of small rune scars.

Typical dress: Just look up typical shadowhunter clothing. Lots of black with purple and silver accents. She wears an amethyst pendant with a silver chain and her brother's silver ring.

Personality:

Since her family was murdered, she became quite distant and cold. Mostly because she was extremely close with her brother who was also her twin. She has a tendency to snap at people for almost no reason. She can come across as very rude, dark, and cynical. As she has a tendency to kill everything with logic. She is extremely intelligent and relies on logic. Another important fact is she is slightly mental, as she witnessed her family's murder. She has PTSD and ASPD. She has obsession with daggers and weapons and is quite violent. She does not trust easily. As a result a lot of people are scared of her. She only has a few close friends. Somewhere deep inside she can be really nice. IF you take the time to get to know her and she trusts you she can be very over protective, and will stay by your side.

Likes: Weapons, fire, explosion, violence, lying, solitude, Netflix, reading, writing.

Interests/hobbies: Reading. Practice with her weapons. Play her flute. Kill demons.(Sorry Rin)

Strengths: Her skills. She is very good at lying/manipulating her way out of sticky situations. She is extremely weary of others and won't make the mistake of trusting the wrong person usually.

Special abilities?: She is  hybrid Shadowhunter. She has slightly enhanced speed and agility. But she can control darkness, create both pain and illusions. Because of this, she doesn't like sun much like a vampire. Rumors that she is a vampire have been spread, but they aren't true. 

Backstory: Born in the Shanghai institute, raised with her twin brother, Jirou. Her brother had the power of light, but that's irrelevant. They were both made fun o ffor being different. With Jirou being somewhat being afriad of the dark and Jiang's sensitivity to light.

I don't your pity

not because no else does

Jenna Silvershade

Queen of Illusions

Forgotten

jadewolf2493

Hero:

Jenna Silvershade

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Wait what is going on

Appearance:

Personality:

I don't your pity

not because no else does

Jenna Silvershade

Queen of Illusions

Forgotten

Name: Cora Smordenson

Fandom: A World of the Unknown (a story by me on the 39 clues mb)

Appearance: looks like a mother, a little wider, short, short brown hair, green eyes, gorgeous, and ruined glasses

Personality: motherly, warm, kind, smart, has a temper, loyal, motivated, determined, and loving

Special Abilities: motivated, extremely smart, and determined to do what's right

Backstory: She's currently in jail (in my story) (for being part of a rebellion) with her brother and the others. She has a daughter and an adopted daughter. 

Hero!

Other: waffles 

Cara

Meet my gang;

Lea, Ella, Missy, Summer, Abbey, Caroline, Caedon, Ben, Cora, 

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

@Kagami: INVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL... Ahem. Instantly accepted since I'm an Invel fangirl.

@Prank: I... don't know who that is... I'm not sure if I'll be able to help.

@Jenna: Accepted!

Once again, spoilers in these forms!

Name: Midna

Fandom: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Appearance: Midna appears as a small creature with a mask covering her head. She also has long yellow orange hair with a barrette near the end of it, presumably to keep in place. She also wears a mask/helmet thing, which covers one of her eyes (which have gold schlerae and red irises). She has a different form, but we probably won't be seeing that in this RP.

Personality: The creator of the game has called her a tsundere, since she starts the story as snobbish and brash, but becomes gentler and kinder over time.  Midna frequently speaks in sinister and sarcastic ways, often acting uninterested in the events of Hyrule and/or Link's plight unless they suit her needs. She has a playfully mischievous sense of humor, and showed a somewhat cynical demeanor during most of the game. She has an "ambiguous sense of morality".

Special abilities?: Midna's got a lot of different abilities, so I'll only list the major ones. Transporting objects in and out of the twilight, levitation, hiding in shadows and using her hair as a weapon.

Backstory: Midna is one of the Twili, a race descended from wielders of powerful and evil magic who were banished to an alternate dimension by the Golden Goddesses. Either by hereditary means or through elections, Midna was chosen as the next ruler of the Twili, a position coveted by Zant, a servant to the Twili Royal Family. Angered that his people chose Midna over him, Zant struck a deal with Ganondorf, whom he believed to be a god, and was granted with some of his magical powers. This he used to transform his own people into hideous monsters called Shadow Beasts and invade the Palace of Twilight. He cornered Midna on one of the balconies and cursed her, forcing her into a imp-like form as a way of humiliation. Horrified by her appearance, Midna left the throne to Zant and fled the palace, leaving her people to a terrible fate. Soon after, however, Midna realized that by recovering the Fused Shadow, the form taken by the dark powers of her ancestors, she would be able to depose Zant and take back the throne. Donning the piece she already held as a mask, she then headed to Hyrule to search for the other three, where she learned that Princess Zelda surrendered to Zant to save her people from harm. Her plan gained support when she witnessed Link transform into a wolf after being pulled into the Twilight that now blankets the land. Recalling a legend among her people that a hero would appear as a 'divine beast', Midna ultimately decided to use Link as a way to retake her throne.

Hero or villain: Hero, even though she doesn't always seem like one.

Other info: This will take place before she meets Link. She'll probably treat the problems of the Reality children the same way she treats Link and his problems. In the end, though, she'll probably grow attached to them like she did with Link.

Name: Qrow Branwen

Age: I don't know his age either, but I'm assuming he's like 38-40. He looks younger, though.

Fandom: RWBY

Appearance: In his official design, he has graying black, spiky hair, red eyes, and slight stubble along his jawline. With a red, tattered cloak, he wears a gray dress shirt with a long tail, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. He also wears a ring on his right index finger, two other rings on his right fourth finger, and a necklace with a crooked cross-shaped pendant.

Personality: Qrow is a rude, blunt, cynical, yet cool-headed and nonchalant individual. He openly disrespects the Atlas military, apparently for the occupation of Vale and the mistreatment of Ozpin during the Vytal Festival. Qrow's dislike of Atlas is brazen enough for him to immediately get into a brawl with Winter Schnee upon encountering her, and personal enough for him to back down at the last second just for the chance to humiliate Winter in front of Ironwood. He also shows a level of cockiness when he taunts Winter into attacking him. His mischievousness is consistent, for he shows in "Lessons Learned" that he's immature enough to be willing to distract his nieces with an adult joke in order to claim victory over them when playing a video game. He also has a mercurial attitude towards his age: disgusted at the notion of being called old by his nieces, but willing to use it as an excuse to leave uncomfortable conversations. Behind this childish facade, however, lies the demeanor of a veteran Huntsman. While watching the Vytal Festival Tournament, he openly expresses displeasure and lack of approval while observing the matches, even as far as calling one a mess. He hinted to his nieces that his time out in the field has hardened him, which made the much safer displays of strength on the broadcast seem tame and benign in comparison. Qrow cares for his nieces dearly; he saved Yang and Ruby from being killed by Grimm when they were very young. He also took Ruby under his wing and trained her in scythe-wielding, allowing her to pursue her dreams as a Huntress. (Look on the wiki for the rest of his personality - it's looooooong.)

Special abilities?: He's a master scythe wielder, and has a lot of physical strength (he smashed a crater in Beacon courtyard). He's good at hand-to-hand fighting, and might be able to shapeshift. His Semblance is apparently misfortune to others.

Backstory: Qrow was raised alongside his twin sister, Raven Branwen, in a bandit tribe outside the Kingdoms. However, Qrow would leave the tribe later in life, seeing them as "murderers and thieves". Raven saw his desertion as betrayal, straining their relationship. Qrow and Raven enrolled in Beacon Academy at some point in their youth, and would later form Team STRQ with fellow students Summer Rose and Taiyang Xiao Long. Following the team's graduation, Qrow became both a maternal and honorary uncle to Yang Xiao Long and Ruby Rose, who are Taiyang's children with Raven and Summer, respectively. He also became a teacher at Signal Academy alongside Taiyang.

Other info: This is pre-volume 4 Qrow, just because volume 4 is clearly the start of a new adventure, which we can't interrupt with something like this. For the events that happened pre-volume 4, you'll have to watch the show, since there's a lot of stuff.

Name: Viggo Grimborn

Age: No clue here either - I would place him at maybe a little younger than Qrow

Fandom: Dragons - Race to the Edge (TV show for How to Train Your Dragon)

Appearance: Viggo wears a black tunic with red scales on his shoulders and around his waist. He also has spiked shoulder pads and a silver belt buckle with Dragon Hunters' tribal crest on it, and black wrist guards. Viggo has short, black hair, brown eyes, and a French cut beard. He has three scars on the left side of his neck supposedly from a dragon.

Personality: Viggo possesses an extensive expertise on dragons that rivals, if not outshines even Hiccup's. He is a master tactician, using his intellect to outwit his enemies and having dangerously uncanny foresight. Viggo is willing to make sacrifices to get what he wants. He and Hiccup share a mutual respect and Viggo thinks of him as a worthy foe. However, unlike Hiccup, Viggo has no sense of honor. Viggo also doesn't believe in forgiveness, but he's willing to make his suboordinates think he is. In my mind, he is also unwilling to do the dirty work and heavy lifting, saving that work for his brother. Even though he appears much more polite and patient than other villains in the series, he's actually quite sadistic, letting one of his minions think he's been shown mercy before disposing of him and openly enjoys hunting and chasing people down. He's also always confident that his plans will go his way. In the fourth season, Viggo's behavior becomes more unstable and violent as Hiccup continuously thwarts his plans. He gets frustrated, and begins to lose his composure more often.

Special abilities?: He's, like, scary smart. He plays all the good guys in the series multiple times. But this is actually a quite realistic series (other than the dragons) so he's got no superpowers, magic, etc.

Backstory: I actually have no clue. I'm assuming that he was born into the dragon hunting business and became the leader of the dragon hunters using fear and manipulation. Literally nothing has been revealed about him, though.

Other info: This takes place before season 4, so he's not losing it just yet. He'll also be accompanied by his dragon hunter minions and will probably have them do his bidding. Also I ship him and Hiccup for some weird reason.

Confession: I brought the villain part of the RP in just so I could use Viggo for this, since I'm borderline obsessed with RttE.

MODS, PLEASE LET THIS PASS! 

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#ThreadGhost

#HiccupXViggo

Thumbnail avatar

amberpegasus203

Hero:

Leya Silverarrow

Animal:

Yuki

Level:

Clan:

Feathers of Essix

Mods, this is a form. Please let it through.

Name: Shiro

Fandom: Deadman Wonderland

Appearance: Shiro has long, white hair, and a perpetual cowlick. Her skin is pale, covered in scars, and she has red eyes. Her old outfit was a white jumpsuit with red markings, a pair of brown mitts, and a neck warmer. Her current one is a purple and pink lace outfit, with a collar that has a chain attached to it. When she's stuck in her own mind, she's seen wearing a white nightgown.

Personality: The original Shiro was bubbly, clumsy, and genuinely kind. She loved sweets, and cared deeply about Ganta. She would occasionally hurt him (by accident) due to her strength, but loved him and wanted him to be happy. She was childish and had a simplified view of love, not understanding what a "girlfriend" was. She did her best to keep Ganta safe, and all she really wanted was his approval.

Her "split personality", the Wretched Egg, was an omnicidal maniac. She was brutal, violent, and slaughtered people for fun. She had feelings towards Ganta, and was an absolute Yandere towards him.

After the destruction of the Mother Goose System, Shiro's true personality comes to light. This true personality combines aspects from both, former personalities: Shiro's love for Ganta, the Wretched Egg's bleak outlook on life and hatred of the world (and herself). She is aware of everything that has happened beforehand in the series, and by an extension, her life as both "Shiro" and the "Wretched Egg." Her true wish is to die at Ganta's hands, so her suffering can end.

Special abilities?: She's the first Deadman, so she can control her blood, forming it into whips, creating tornadoes, and her sheer power is so much that she leveled a good deal of Japan trying to kill herself (it failed). She can levitate, and has a healing factor so powerful that even the worst of injuries can be rapidly recovered from. She's also abnormally strong, capable of taking out a huge robot in one blow.

Backstory: She was used as a test subject in place of Ganta Igarashi. He befriended her, with both completely aware that she was meant as a replacement for him. Throughout her childhood, she was subjected to brutal and inhumane experiments, eventually resulting in her becoming the first Deadman. Prior to the beginning of the series, she destroyed a good deal of Japan in a botched attempt at suicide. Before that happened, Ganta witnessed her killing some lab workers, and was traumatized so badly that he repressed his memories of her. She lived in Deadman Wonderland before the start of the series. She kicks off the plot of the series by framing Ganta for murder and turning him into a Deadman.

Hero or villain: Wanders into villainish territory a LOT, and does questionable things, but she's on the hero side.

Other info: Waffles

Never forget the lost. They still live on in our hearts.

Raven

My element is time

Just another memory... 

Do you believe?

Please...I'm not human.

The Fire SistersKatsa, Po, Fire, Mya, Bitterblue, Zara, Shui, Tof

All Gracelings and monsters

Rylia, my SA

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

He's a protagonist who does bad things. You know what, I'll probably just say Hero.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

jadewolf2493

Hero:

Jenna Silvershade

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Wait what is going on

I am so sorry for spamming. 

I don't your pity

not because no else does

Jenna Silvershade

Queen of Illusions

Forgotten

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Slight spoilers for COMMUNICATIONS: CASE TWO.

Name: Kennith Simmons

Gender: Genderfluid (but since he's from the 80s, he doesn't know of the term yet)

Fandom: COMMUNICATIONS

Appearance: He has short but curly pinkish hair, with one bang covering his right eye. His eyes appear to be brown or dark red or something like that (I can't tell). He wears a sleeveless light teal shirt with a white collar and white stripe going down the middle with black buttons on them. He also wears jean shorts and white sneakers with blue or light teal stripes. There are scars all over his arms and legs. He seems to look more feminine.

Personality: Kennith is a mischievous, yet seductive and flamboyant character. He's particularly clever as well, as he taught himself a great deal about how electronics work and how to repair them (which he turned into a small home-job). However, he has a bad habit of generalizing, and often assumes things about people that aren't true. Around Stephanie and Greg, he enjoys joking around, teasing them, and playing pranks, but around anybody else, he's cold and reserved. He's also kind of...self destructive.

Special abilities?: Well, he's good with electronics, and is even able to hypnotize people with his COLORBARS broadcast. If that counts?

Backstory: His whole life, Kennith was isolated from the crowd. He was harshly, and sometimes violently, bullied for being cold and reserved, presenting femininely, and once middle school started, for being openly gay. This changed during 10th grade, when a freshman approached him, concerned with how lonely he looked. Despite Kennith giving her the cold shoulder at first, the freshman persisted in becoming his friend. As the year went on, Stephanie and Kennith became closer and closer until they were best friends. Kennith also became friendly with one of the local gas station workers, Greg, but not nearly as close as he was with Stephanie. The remaining three years of high school were the best years of his life. Stephanie taught him how to ignore the hatred he received on a daily basis, just kick back, and have fun with life for once. Like all good experiences, though, the two's friendship came to a screeching halt. In an argument over Kennith's self-destructive habits, Stephanie said some things with unintentionally insensitive connotation. Kennith interpreted this as hypocritical, criticizing her for not caring enough to understand his struggles. In turn, Stephanie interpreted this as Kennith being irrational and expecting too much from her, and stormed out. The argument ate at Kennith for a few days, twisting his perception of their entire friendship. She never cared about him to begin with, she was only using him for more friends, she thought he was better off dead. The whole world thought he was better off dead. This inspired Kennith hijack a nation-wide television broadcast, presenting his own hypnotizing, mind-controlling program called Colorbars with the intent of committing mass-suicide.

Hero or villain: "Hero", but a jerk.

Other info: He hasn't actually done the Colorbars broadcast yet. If given the chance, he might be able to broadcast it and hypontize people. Oh yeah, and by the way, he's from the 80s, so modern technology and life is new to him.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

MAJOR (and minor) SPOILERS FOR WADANOHARA AND THE GREAT BLUE SEA!

Name: Old

Fandom: Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, Mogeko/Deep-Sea Prisoner/Okegom/Funamusea works

Appearance: He has long black hair tied back with a ponytail with a black dorsal fin on his head. He wears a long coat with a fur-lined hood over his shoulders with a black tie and dark grey dress shirt underneath. He wears black pants and boots. His tail is black and badly scarred. He has two scars over his left eye in the shape of an "X," and one over his right eye.

Personality: Not much is known about Old. It is shown that he is slightly sadistic and likes to fight. He is determined to get revenge on Tatsumiya for disfiguring his face and leaving scars. 

Special abilities?: As a familiar, he can go into both an animal and humanoid form (his animal form has not been seen yet, but it mostly likely looks much like his fins and tail).

Backstory: He was previously one of Meikai's familiars, though defected to the Sea of Death for reasons currently unknown. Along with Mikotsuhime and other denizens of the Sea of Death, Old was sealed away by Meikai's sacrifice. In the story of Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, he and the rest of the Sea of Death denizens were released to attack the Blue Sea, but they are defeated by Wadanohara and her familiars (as well as a few others). He specifically is defeated by Idate (known as Orca in this story).

Other info: He's the father of Sal and Samekichi, but no one (not even himself or his sons) know of this. Also worth noting that his species is listed as "Shark (Deceased)". Oh, and he's a hot anime dad.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

WARNING, LEVEL 10 SPOILERS!

Name: Thel 'Vadam (can also be called Arbiter)

Age: 73-74 years (however, before you make elderly jokes, his species is long-lived and are fully fit for combat duty even past age 70, so Arby ain't no grandpa yet)

Fandom: Halo

Appearance: He is 7 ft 10.00 in tall and has amber eyes. Unfortunately, he has no appearance descriptions besides that, so I have to take bits and pieces of stuff to make one. So he is vaguely reptilian in overall appearance, with leathery skin, reverse-jointed legs and sharp claws and teeth. His large hands have two fingers and two thumbs. His most distinguishing trait is his jaw structure, which is made up of four separate mandibles attached to his face. For the RP, he is wearing his Halo 5 Guardians outfit: a custom-built ceremonial battle armor. This armor is gold-colored and more baroque than his old Arbiter armor.

Personality: Thel, like all Sangheili, is keen to do things in an honorable manner, though he is more flexible when it comes to equipment, weapons, and vehicles. His hatred of the Jiralhanae doesn't seem to be as strong or destructive as that of other Sangheili; one example of this is when the Arbiter tried to reason with Tartarus in Installation 05's Control Room. He is shown to be true to his title "Arbiter" as he often tries to negotiate with some of his other enemies (Yanme'e, for example) and will only kill when forced to do so. He has deep respect for his fellow Sangheili and a grudging respect for the humans, specifically John-117 and Sergeant Johnson. Despite being a former enemy of humanity, Thel has shown a willingness to fight alongside them toward a common goal. Even before peace was established, Thel was willing to work with Avery Johnson to stop Tartarus. Johnson's aid in the fight with Tartarus and the fight he put against him earlier may have earned Vadam's respect as he seemed to respect Johnson in their later encounters. He also showed sorrow at Johnson's death, and said that even beyond death, the Sergeant still guided them. He was also willing to fight side by side and back to back with the Master Chief, someone he once considered a great enemy. Thel also respected humanity enough to be present at a memorial to everyone who fell in the war. While he respected the humans he was wary of their intent and likely had his own reason for having Evan Phillips visiting Sanghelios.  Although he often conducted himself with honor and a measure of tolerance towards others, he was not beyond pride and impatience, and would sometimes act dismissively or condescendingly to people like Catherine Halsey or Spartan Locke. Those who did not know him well frequently thought him stubborn and willful.  

Special abilities?: He's good at combat, and will be carrying a Covenant Carbine and his personal Energy Sword, Prophet's Bane (which can do some damage).

Backstory: HEAVILY CUT DOWN! Thel was born to the House of Vadam, rulers of the powerful state of Vadam on Sanghelios. In his youth, Thel was trained in the ways of fighting by his relative Lak 'Vadamee. At some point between 2535 and 2552, Thel's exceptional leadership and combat prowess earned him the rank of Supreme Commander of the Fleet of Particular Justice. Sometime after this promotion he led the Covenant forces in the Battle of Camber. 'Vadamee and his fleet caught the UNSC forces completely unaware. He began his ground and orbital assault before most of the planet was aware of the attack. While 17 of his ships bombarded key defensive positions, 'Vadamee personally led an attack on the UNSC system headquarters. He first engaged the 3rd Battalion Reserves, who were caught completely unprepared. 'Vadamee ordered his men to wait for the humans to prepare to defend themselves before wiping out the entire unit. Throughout his time as Supreme Commander he was also responsible for the glassing of Bounty, Alluvion, Mesa, Greydowns, Kroedis II, and Estuary. He and his forces were responsible for over 1 billion human casualties—23,000 of them military personnel—and the destruction of 123 UNSC ships. ONI Section 3 attempted to kill him at different times, but failed each time resulting in the deaths of several operatives. Near the end of his time serving as Supreme Commander, he led the Covenant forces under his command to victory over the UNSC's greatest military stronghold. The Fall of Reach proved to be the highlight of Thel's service in the Covenant. As the battle ended, Thel ordered a flotilla of warships to follow the fleeing UNSC Pillar of Autumn. The Autumn's course led them to holy Forerunner artifact Installation 04. Long story short, the Master Chief destroyed the Ring to prevent a parasite called the Flood from escaping it. The loss of the holy Forerunner relic was an unforgivable failure in the eyes of the High Prophets and Sangheili Councilors. 'Vadamee was stripped of his rank, title, name, and honor, and branded a heretic for his failure to safeguard the Sacred Ring. The Mark of Shame was branded upon his chest, and he was sentenced to death. The Hierarchs, however, had a different fate in mind for Thel. Upon being brought before the Prophets of Truth and Mercy, Thel was offered the choice of becoming the new Arbiter. Understanding that the office of Arbiter was itself a death sentence and seeking to regain his honor, Thel accepted. Long story short, he went on two missions: the first he survived, the second he was betrayed by Brute Chieftan Tartarus and met up with Master Chief and Gravemind. The Gravemind attempted to convince 'Vadamee that the Halos were weapons of destruction, not a path to transcendence, a position which John supported. In order to "show the truth" to the resistant Arbiter, the Gravemind teleported him to the Control Room, while the Master Chief was sent to High Charity to stop the Index from activating Halo. Long story short, he teamed up with humans and stopped Tartarus from firing the Halo Ring, and went back to Earth to help the humans fight off the Covenant. His people rebelled from the Covenant and soon joined him. He joined the Master Chief in the battles of Voi and the Ark, stopping the Covenant once and for all and killing the last Hierarch, Truth (the other two died before this). After a few stuff later, they rendezvoused with Sergeant Major Johnson and 343 Guilty Spark at the Control Room. The Monitor betrayed them after realizing that an immediate activation of the incomplete ring would destroy it and damage the Ark. In the battle that followed, the rampant 343 killed Johnson and knocked the Arbiter out of the room. After the destruction of 343, John activated Halo, with Thel and Cortana joining him as they escaped the crumbling Halo in a Warthog. They succeeded in reaching the Forward Unto Dawn and escaped the Ark and Halo just before it fired. Before departing to the bridge, Thel and John nodded to each other, a moment of mutual respect between warriors. This would be the last time 'Vadam would see the Chief for several years, as he then exited the hangar, and made his way to the bridge, while Chief and Cortana stayed behind and guided the frigate to its jump point, but the slipspace portal collapsed as Forward Unto Dawn transitioned. The aft end of the ship, with John-117 and Cortana aboard, was sheared off and left adrift in unknown space. The bow section, containing 'Vadam, completed the jump and crash-landed on Earth, where he was rescued. The Covenant Empire had ceased to exist, and Thel began the first steps to bring his people into a new future.

Thel acted as a voice of reform to the Sangheili. These reforms did not meet with universal approval. By January 2553, there was great dissent among disparate Sangheili factions, especially from the more devout believers in the Forerunners' divinity. Lots of stuff happened in the next few years, like civil war and the reactivation of the Ark (then deactivated again), sabotaged peace talks, all that kind of fun stuff. We're just going to cut to Halo 5: Following Jul 'Mdama's death on Kamchatka in October 2558, the remaining forces of 'Mdama's Covenant regrouped and launched an assault on Sanghelios. The Covenant used the city of Sunaion over Csurdon Sea as a staging point to launch an attack against Swords of Sanghelios territory, though the Arbiter countered this move by establishing a forward operating base in the ruins of Nuusra on the sea's coast. However, the Covenant attacked first and laid siege to the Swords of Sanghelios base on Nuusra, pushing back 'Vadam and his forces to the Elder Council Chamber. Fireteam Osiris fought their way to the Arbiter's position at the Elder Council Chamber, while the Covenant started to overwhelm the Swords of Sanghelios at the camp. With help from surviving Swords of Sanghelios soldiers, the Spartans eliminated the Covenant forces around the chamber and moved inside to find the Arbiter; Osiris arrived at his position just as he was single-handedly killing several Covenant Sangheili. Contacting Mahkee 'Chava, Osiris was extracted from the chamber along with the Arbiter by a Type-57 Phantom. Returning to the Arbiter's primary camp in Nuusra with Palmer and Halsey, 'Vadam and Osiris leader Spartan Jameson Locke spoke about using Sunaion's Guardian to pursue Blue Team. However, using her recently gained access to the Domain, Cortana suddenly blacked out every network at the camp. Halsey came up with a plan that involved locating a Forerunner Constructor at a support station for the Guardian and inputting commands into it to make the construct activate the Guardian for Osiris. After a bunch of battle stuff, the plot progresses as Fireteam Osiris leaves on the Sanghelios Guardian in Sunaion while 'Vadam regrouped with his own soldiers and led the Swords of Sanghelios in eliminating the last of the Covenant forces on the planet. After his victory at Sunaion, 'Vadam and his forces returned to their campsite at Nuusra with Halsey and Palmer. After Cortana escaped with numerous Guardians at her disposal, Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris traveled to Sanghelios where they met up with 'Vadam, Halsey, and Palmer to begin plotting their next move.

There you go. You wanted a Backstory, and I delivered. And trust me when I say: This was a SHORTENED SUMMARY.

Hero or villain: Hero (though was previously a villain)

Other info: Before you assume he's going to act like SAMB Arby, this Thel is going to act more like his canon self. Overprotective dad stuff? Not in this RP! Well...maybe a bit...BUT NOT THAT MUCH! I should also say: he isn't afraid to kill family and friends if he deems them as his enemies, as seen at least two or three times (unfortunately cut from the backstory to save time).

OH, I GET IT HALO WIKIS. You have no appearance description, YET A FIVE PARAGRAPH ESSAY ON HIS PERSONAILITY! *slams face on desk*

One of the other characters I want to use is Medicine Melancholy, but I'm not yet sure if I want to use her as a Hero or Villain.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Thumbnail avatar 3c4ababccc

rainbowdawn81

Hero:

Joane Blossomspark

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Name: Esmeralda Everheart

Fandom: Fairy Tail and a Semi-RWBY OC (if that's not OK, I'll change it a Fairy Tail)

Appearance: Esmeralda is 175cm tall despite her age and she has raven black hair and blue eyes. Her hair is in a high plait tied with blue ribbon, and he has a green headband with silver diamonds. A part of her hair is out on the left representing a bang and a curly one on the right. Her guild emblem (Fairy Tail Guild) is on her left shoulder and is green in colour. She has a scar on her forehead on the right side, a scar on her left arm and one on her waist. She has a pale complexion and a fragile but strong build.

Main Clothing

She wears a dark blue (almost black) sleeveless long jacket and a purple vest with silver straps across the breasts, her waist and the bottom. The jacket is trimmed with a light purple and has gold chains over the silver straps. She wears an long indigo waist belt held together with black elastic. On the belt, is a compass, and a telescope. Underneath that is a leather brown belt with a pouch containing Silver Celestial Gate Keys, a silver chain over the long jacket and a silver buckle. Underneath that is a white cloth tied under the belt and is over the chain. She wears a indigo skirt (school style) with 2 layers. The first one is a beige with a blue checked pattern. On the checked pattern, only the edges are coloured and a trim of white fur is on the bottom. The second layer is purple with white lines and the jacket is under the, two belts and the cloth but is over the layers. The jacket descends to 3/4 of her legs. The skirt has two silver lines at the bottom and has a pattern of light green diamonds and light pink hearts. She wears black leggings and black boots with purple highlights and a gold V shape just under the top. Two silver buckles with blue straps. She has a piece of orange fabric tied above the right boot. She wears a silver metal wristband/guallet on her left arm and has dark blue glove underneath. On that same arm, there's a gold bracelet above the elbow engraved with a wave pattern. On her right she wears a dark blue wristband that goes up to her elbow with a white top with a black button. She wears a dark blue cloak with light green highlights. (The cloak style is similar to Mystogan's except it's not tattered at the end and it doesn't have the collar.) There some blue fabric is over the her shoulders but just under the buckle. The cloak also has a hood and she also has silver shoulder pads under the hood. She has her emblem, a snowflake with two swords crossing, on the back of her jacket but she sometimes has a clip of that with the clears parts engraved on her cloak and is a light silver in colour. She has a necklace of a sword with a small heart dangling from the bottom and a topaz in the middle.

Alternative Clothing

Her clothing is much more simplier. She has a long purple jacket with a buckle. She wears a white vest underneath with gold highlights underneath. On the jacket is an olden style T on the sleeves and the back and is a light blue with  darker blue lines near the edges. A strip of white is over the T on the sleeves and continues to the bottom of the sleeves. The bottom of the sleeves are slightly rolled up and has a white trimming. A belt underneath the jacket and the skirt from her main appearance. She still retains the boots and the cloak and the necklace. Her hair is still the same.

Armour

She has silver armour with gold highlights on the shoulder pads and chestplate. The chestplate has a gold cross and her emblem on the right side (like Erza's first armour in the anime), her shoulder pads has a gold heart on them. She has a brown shirt underneath and has plates of silver across her waist. She still has the brown leather belt but it's attached with silver plates trimmed with gold. She has an indigo school style skirt and pure black boots.

Personallity: (This is already long and going to make it even longer) Esmeralda is strict and serious and often commenting on her comrades behavior when they muck up. She seems scary to others but deep down she wants to be accepted for who she is. When she was younger, she was careless and reckless before she lost her parents. Ever since that, she put a more cautious approach to life and is always thinking of strategies to outsmart her enemies. She is an advent bookworm and is always kicking her friends out of her home when she finds them there waiting for her. She deeply cares for her comrades and would take her life for them, (even though that's impossible now since she's immortal) She cries at the fact that she became immortal and that she gets to see her friends grow old, but she doesn't. 

She has a good sense of humor when she joined in a couple of her guilds food fights, pillow fights and is often giggling at her comrades funny brawls (particularly Natsu's and Gray's). She hates it when she gets smacked with a pillow, pie unexpectedly and is often invoking her wrath on those that does that. She hates having her friends fighting but as grown over time to Gray's stripping habbit, getting kicked out of Lucy's house, seeing Erza eating lots of strawberry cake and punishing Natsu and Gray physically and Natsu and Gray rivally.

Special abilities?: Before she settled in Magnolia, she lived in Remnant and acquired the Winter Maiden's ability before she was transport to Fiore. Overtime she's mastered the power and to not reveal her identidy. She focused her mind to not reveal the blue coat of flames she has around her eyes whenever she uses her powers and it forged into a key. The key is supposedly guessed by Esmeralda to steel a maiden's power and transfer it to them. After she got transported to Fiore, she was 'saved' by Gray Fullbuster and was learned another magic that acquired to her Maiden powers, Ice-Make. She uses the same type of Ice-Make as Gray does and a majority of his spells. (I'll post a list of spells after this) She practiced Celestial Spirit Magic and owns 3 silver keys, Caulum (chisel), Lilliana (Nikola) and Hourlogium (cloak). She also practices card magic and is able to trap objects (including people) into them and release them. After she accidentally ate Rouge's shadows, she acquired Winter Shadow Maiden Mode but she gained black markings on her body from that. After some help from Porlyuscia, she learned how to control them. She is an expert katana user and a whip user and utilizes dust in her katana. She has displayed immense durability, strength, agility and marksmanship. She is quite strong in hand to hand combat. She does not know her semblance is she thought is was to give others and herself misfortune when she kept dropping her stuff and gets herself accidentally pulled in the Galuna Island mess and gets punished by that.

Backstory: (Great, time for the long part) When she was 5 she lost her parents due to a shipwreck and was adopted by Pyrhha. She looked up to Pyrhha and idolized her and trained to be as strong as to to help defend her new family. At the age of 7, she gained the Winter Maiden's powers and disappeared that night she got them. When she woke up, she found herself in a void and a voice speaks You are the greatest hero Fiore has found. Use your new powers to bring balance back and stop the Balam Allience and Zeref. After a few days in her arrival, she was found by Grimore Heart's Meredy/Meldy. Meldy brought her back to their guild and was kept prisoner there until she froze the base and escaped. She was near the town of Magnolia after 3 weeks of her escape and was so tired that she passed out. When she woke up, she found herself held captive by some of the members of Eisenwald. She saw a blue cat with them tied up. Just a few minutes after, she saw three people, a blond yelling out the cat's name, a pink haired boy and a raven haired boy. They started fighting the members and resued them. Well, not them, just the cat. As they were starting to make there leave, Gray just noticed her. As much as wanted to hit them, she was tired and desperate for food. She learned there names as they were heading back to the guild hall, the pink hair: Natsu, the blond: Lucy and the boy thta had saved her: Gray. As soon as Erza came back from her job, Esmeralda became an official member of the guild and joined the four, on their quest to stop Eisenwald. After the mission, Gray noticed her magic and asked if she wanted to learn a new magic, Ice-Make. Before Phantom Lord attacked the guild, she had fully master it.

Hero or villain: Hero (its a light guild after all)

Other info: Waffles Has a pet squirrel named Pyrrhic

Ice-Make Spells

Ice-Make Lance

Ice-Make Shield

Ice-Make Hammer

Ice-Make Sword

Ice-Make Long Sword of the Devil

Ice-Make Pentagram swords/wall/blizzrd

Ice-Make Key

Ice-Make Fireworks

Ice-Make Ladder

Ice-Make Stairs

Ice-Make Rampart

Ice Make Wall

Ice Make Block

Ice Make Cocoon

Ice Make Scythe

Ice Make Grappling Hook

Ice Make Slide

Ice Make Platform

Ice Make Geyser

Ice Make Pillar

Ice Make Crescent Blades

Ice Make Circular Blades

Ice Blade Frosted Swords Dance

Ice Make Arrow

Ice Make Bow

Winter Maiden Spells

Winter Maiden's Battle Cry

Winter Maiden's Blizzard

Winter Maiden's Freeze Ray

Winter Maiden's Equilibrium Sword

Winter Maiden's Equilibrium Bow

Winter Maiden's Rain of Terror

Winter Maiden's Flood

Winter Maiden's Hurricane

Secret Arts

Winter Maiden's Secret Art: White Wyverns Fury

Winter Maiden's Secret Art: Frosted Ice Water Freeze

Winter Maiden's Secret Art: Ice Water Sword of the Heavens

Winter Shadow Maiden Spells

Winter Shadow Maiden's Long Sword

Winter Shadow Maiden's Battle Cry

Winter Shadow Maiden's Bow

Winter Shadow Maiden's Secret Art: Black White Wyverns Fury

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ugh, I'll do the rest later. Already to much words.

z Aquarius z  (Esmeralda) - Alias

I may fall, but not like this, it won't be by your hand

We are who we are

Team EMRLD I Team Natsu I Team Sapphire I Team RWBY I Team JNP

Gang -> /251524

Profile -> /239442

Thumbnail avatar

amberpegasus203

Hero:

Leya Silverarrow

Animal:

Yuki

Level:

Clan:

Feathers of Essix

Name: Natalie Lang

Appearance: Natalie is Asian. She has short, messy black hair that doesn't reach her chin, with several strands constantly hanging in her face. Her eyes are dark brown, and she has dark skin. She's relatively muscular, and her most defining feature is a massive scar running from the lower part of the left side of her face down past her collarbone. She's about 5'5. Her normal outfit is a gray t-shirt, black jeans, hiking boots, and a leather jacket.

Personality: Natalie is a bit rough around the edges. At her school, she has a reputation for being a bit of a bully hunter. She's a tomboy, and she finds no interest in traditional "girly" things. If you don't know her well, she comes off as a hot blooded, abrasive jerk. Once you get to know her, though, you'll find that while she is brutally honest and somewhat short tempered, she's very loyal to those she cares about and has a kind heart. She loves animals, and spends her free time in the woods, birdwatching or climbing trees. 

Backstory: Her parents divorced when she was 4, so Natalie lives with her mother, aunt, and uncle. Other than that, she's your average high school student.

Other info: She has a cat named Ai and two dogs, one named Pepper and one named Sombra.

Raven

My element is time

Just another memory... 

Do you believe?

Please...I'm not human.

Rylia, my SA

Thumbnail avatar 4508adc1be

stormwolf1469

Hero:

Mai Allarm

Animal:

Una

Level:

Clan:

~The Clan of Dragons~

Name: Syrah Syara

Age: Looks and acts about 19, is really a couple hundred years old

Fandom: Septimus Heap

Appearance: Syrah Wears a tattered green Extraordinary wizard's  Apprentice tunic full of holes. The tunic is embroidered with Magykal runes, and on each hem of her sleeves are two purple ribbons, showing that Syrah is a senior apprentice. Syrah has dark, scraggly hair framing a dirt covered face. Syrah has piercing green eyes, like all other wizards. If I had to take a guess , I'd say that Syrah is about five foot three, lean, with pale skin. Syrah is barefoot, and wears the silver Extraordinary apprentice belt. Hanging from the belt is a pouch with... I think it's Physik stuff.

Personality: feirce, brave, willing to sacrifice whatever it takes to save the Castle, and stop the Syren.  She's smart, quick witted, but kind of frail after being possessed by the Syren. Syrah knows both Physik, and Magyk, often slightly confused because the Syren will poses her, mke her go somewhere, and when the Syren stops possessing her Syrah will be very confused on how she got to where she is. I can't find anything else. (I just read half the book looking for info on Syrah)

Special Abilities: Syrah is a wizard, so she can use Magyk. (Spell casting) Syrah was also an apprentice when there was still an Alchemist, so she also knows Physik, (Alchemie) and is good at healing, and combining Physik and Magyk together. In Septimus Heap, spell casting is done with charms, and you say what is on the charm. (They don't use any wands)

Backstory: Syrah was apprenticed to Julius Pike, the extraordinary wizard of her time. She was an exceptionally good apprentice, and made it all the way to her senior year. At the end of her apprenticeship, Syrah had to draw from the questing pot. If she pulled out one of the stones maked with a Q, she would be forced to go on the Quest, which no one has ever returned from. 

Syrah did draw the questing stone. The questing guards took her away, and forced her on a Magykal ship, which drained Syrah of her Magyk. The ship took her away and there was soon no site of land. The guards drew their blades, and surrounded Syrah. Eventually, they made to kill her and Syrah kept from the boat. The Questing boat then sailed away, leaving Syrah stranded in the middle of the sea. With the questing boat gone, Syrah's Magyk returned and she Called a dolphin to take her to shore. Syrah was livliving in a rocky outcrop on the island the dolphin brought her to. At some point, she heard a voice calling to her. Syrah followed the voice, and was entranced by it, coming to a tower. Inside the tower was Syren, which possessed her. She stayed on the island, being possessed on and of by the Syren, for a couple hundred years. Without realising it.

Hero or villan: Hero (when she's not being possessed, she is a good person)

Other: Waffles

Becka

Savthe Wolves

AM GROOT.

Septimus Heap Fan

Writer

Bi and proud

Queen of Chicken Pot Pie

InOrdrtob#1uhavtobod

Point your feet or the world will be invaded by giant cockroaches!Either that or I'll throw bean bags at you. -My Dance Teacher

Thumbnail avatar e89d7a6c2b

hawkphoenix123

Hero:

Min-ri Nightshadow

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Yay, an RP! I approve! I think I'll have four fictional character 'heroes' and two villains.

Name: Cynder

Fandom: Legend of Spyro/Skylanders

Appearance: Cynder is a black dragon with emerald-green eyes, a magenta underbelly, a blade-like tail and blade claws on her wing thumbs, big wings with magenta membranes, and six silver-white horns on her head. In her adult form, she wore two silver bracelets on her two front paws, and a silver "choker" on her neck and another two on her tail. Curiously, she wears them again in her teenager form in Dawn of the Dragon. Cynder also has markings on her head, back, shoulders, and around her eyes. When in the her adult form, she is much larger than usual. Some other attributes of that form are her longer neck, long, lean body, different wings, and a more pointed, adult-looking face.

Personality: As an egg, Cynder was stolen by Malefor's dark forces and born under his influence. Malefor's powerful magic transformed Cynder into a lithe, monstrous dragon who was the classic femme fatale: unstable, alternately calm, but explosive, caring about nothing but the return of her master. After she was freed from Malefor's control, Cynder felt guilty about all of the things she had done while under his corruption and thrives to discover her own destiny and help fight against her former master. She is cunning, intelligent, witty, resourceful, brave, spirited, determined, independent, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Despite her damsel-in-distress role in the previous two games, Cynder is far from passive and doesn't enjoy such roles of frail and weak heroines. For instance, when Spyro was telling Cynder to follow his lead, she immediately responded in an indignant tone, "Why should you lead?". Her time as Malefor's puppet traumatized her deeply and she quickly becomes upset whenever anyone mentions her past actions or the possibility of her still being evil and returning to Malefor's side, something that happens rather often. Cynder strongly dislikes being chained in any form (physical or psychologically), shown by her desire to find her destiny and frequent irritation over the green chain. Cynder shows strong determination to help others and prove that she isn't the monster she once was. Her feelings are so strong that she wants to do all she can to keep her loved ones safe, and becomes brave enough to show Spyro hints about her romantic feelings before fully revealing them at the end of the third game.

Special abilities?: I am going to cut this down so it's less difficult to register. Cynder is an excellent melee and aerial fighter and a good flyer. She has massive reserves of magic, even more than Spyro, a purple dragon, and she has the elemental abilities of Wind, Poison, Fear and Darkness, as well as Dark Aether, which is a corrupting form of dark magic.

Backstory: Simply put, she was stolen as an egg by the Dark Master Malefor and from the moment she hatched out, she was corrupted by the Dark Aether, thus passing down elemental abilities to her and forcing her to age a lot faster than before, turning her into an adult form. She terrorized the world, killing hundreds of dragons before she even hit puberty, and was feared as the Queen of Conquer. However, when she was reformed by Spyro, Cynder turned back into a teen form.

Hero or villain: Hero, but was once a villain.

Other info: Waffles! Also, I'm so excited for this RP!

My other forms will be coming through soon!

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKanJHRK

GlorySadieGriIvySifCloEno

ErisAngSaphMewRQEcho

LunaChrysNMMEmAriaSonaIzSelAbaIko

CynWhirlFWScratchSunDroSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphRiEtoHiMurVaIrCCLeRiUmi

IseAeiSorEluFrKa

SigEluJaa

KamRaIsa

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Thumbnail avatar e89d7a6c2b

hawkphoenix123

Hero:

Min-ri Nightshadow

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Ver-chan, I forgot to ask you this when I sent my first form through, but I have a question. I want to enter a form for IA the Vocaloid, but since's she's just an avatar, am I allowed to create a personality and a couple abilities for her?

Name: Sadie Kane

Fandom: Kane Chronicles

Appearance: Sadie is described as looking a lot like her mother and very little like her brother and father. She has fair skin, deep blue eyes, a mischievous, lopsided smile, and a caramel brown hair that she usually puts bright colored streaks in. She is the same height as Carter (which he finds somewhat annoying). She always wears her combat boots, tattered jeans, and ear-buds. Sadie also typically wears a tyet amulet that she received from her father. Later, Isis leaves some of her essences in it and Sadie removes it to avoid using the power in it. She also wears the shen amulet that she received from Walt.

Personality: Sadie Kane is sarcastic, rebellious, mischievous, headstrong, and often baffles people with her sharp tongue and fierce nature. She's not afraid of breaking rules. She likes to tease her older brother, Carter. Sadie is also strong-minded and stubborn as much as she is caring and kind. Despite her aloof air, she loves her parents very much and wishes she had more time with them. She is also affectionate towards her cat, her friends, and her brother, even though she often calls him names. She likes chewing gum, something that helps her concentrate. She can also be shown as a caring person, as she was often visiting Bes when he was in the nursing home during the events of The Serpent's Shadow, going as far to go on a mission to recover the sheut of Bes, so he could once again be the person he was; this also proves that Sadie can be determined if she wants to, especially if it is for a friend.

Special abilities?: Sadie, despite not having formal training, is a very powerful magician and has learned a large amount of spells from Isis. While hosting Isis, Sadie's spells glow gold rather than blue. Sadie is also very proficient in magic as she is able to change the appearance of her ba, something her brother cannot do yet. By The Serpent's Shadow, Sadie knows the greatest number of Divine Words in the world.

Magic
Hieroglyph Understanding: Sadie has an innate ability to understand hieroglyphs, rendering her capable of performing complex hieroglyphic spells such as the banishing spell from the Book of Overcoming Set. Sadie first displayed this ability in the British Museum when her father was summoning Osiris and she was able to read what he wrote on the Rosetta Stone.
Portal Summoning: Sadie wasn't able to summon a portal until when she, Carter, and Bast were running after stealing a book from Desjardins in Paris. However, during the rest of the events in The Red Pyramid and after the three-month gap between the two books, she has become adequate at it. Sadie herself admitted this before leaving Brooklyn House to celebrate her birthday with her friends and grandparents.
Animal Charming: After Isis left Sadie, she wasn't able to use any Divine Words and had to adopt a new way of fighting. In The Throne of Fire, it is shown that Sadie used animal charming to fight and was able to turn her staff into a variety of creatures, but mostly lions and tigers. During the battle with Menshikov, Sadie changed her staff into a predator kite, around the size of a pterodactyl. It was strong enough to rip through demons and pulverize them easily.
Hieroglyphic Spells: Since Sadie can easily channel Isis, she doesn't use hieroglyphic spells and instead uses the Divine Words in combat. However, after giving up Isis, she was forced to use other resources to do magic. She still has an affinity in them, as Carter says she is better than him at casting hieroglyphic spells. Sadie can check for any present traps, and deactivate devices.
Kite Transformation: Since she hosted Isis, Sadie has the ability to transform into a kite. She could stay morphed longer, although had greater difficulty transforming back. The first time, Bast helped her transform back and the second time, she visualized having an ordinary afternoon with her parents and her human emotions. Even after releasing Isis, Sadie can still morph into a kite although prefers not to, due to her past experiences with the transformation. In The Crown of Ptolemy, Sadie is able to perform magic in this form to transform Hindenburg from an amulet to a camel in mid-air to crush Setne.
Forceful Transformation: Although this skill was never shown, Sadie expressed the desire to turn Drew Tanaka and her friends into earthworms since they were annoying her. Later, during her talks with Leonid, the latter is shown to be afraid of her turning him into a banana slug. It can be assumed that Sadie can transform other people into worms or banana slugs. In The Red Pyramid, Sadie was able to reverse a forceful transformation on her brother Carter, who had gotten morphed into a lizard by Thoth's shabti magicians.
Duat Usage: Unlike her brother, Sadie isn't proficient at opening a space in the Duat. She needs at least 5 to 10 minutes of focus, and even that effort makes her dizzy. She used the Duat when she was going to London for her birthday and didn't want to carry her magician kit with her. In the Serpent's Shadow, Sadie can summon objects from the Duat with less labor although still prefers not to use it.
Surveillance Magic: With concentration, Sadie can lower her vision into the Duat. She saw Apophis' growing Chaos in the room, her brother as Horus, and her crush Walt as a skeleton 'marked for death'. This later changes after Walt becomes a host and Sadie sees him as Anubis in the Duat. By channeling the power of Isis, Sadie can see even more in the Duat and her senses are spread out.
Execration: When working with her brother at least, Sadie is capable of casting an execration though for a god as powerful as Apophis, she also needs the boost of Isis and through Carter, Horus to successfully perform the spell.
Statuary Magic (Limited): Sadie has a limited proficiency in statuary magic, able to create shabti that she enchants to act as communication devices for herself as seen in the Throne of Fire.
Path of Isis
Divine Words: By tapping into the power of Isis, Sadie can speak Divine Words and this is one of her specialties in magic. By The Serpent's Shadow, Sadie can use the greatest number of Divine Words and has summoned the hieroglyph for Ma'at, which is the strongest spell in existence. Throughout the books, Sadie has used the following Divine Words: Ma'at, Ha-di, Hah-ri, Hi-nehm, N'dah, W'peh, Sahad, Tas, Fah, Drowah, Heqat, the glyph for fire, a command to bring figurines and shabti to life, and the Knot of Isis (tyet) symbol.
Elemental Magic: Sadie first made use of this magic by summoning fire during her stay in the First Nome and can cast it by speaking the word of power for 'fire.' Later, Sadie used darkness in her duel with the shabti magicians, created by Thoth. In the Throne of Fire, after channeling Isis' power by combining emotions with her, Sadie summoned golden light on tjesu heru. Upon leaving the Duat and joining the Battle of Brooklyn House, Sadie knocked over some opponents with blasts of shimmering wind and multicolored light She also summoned the winds to save Zia in The Red Pyramid and has used air magic a lot. She used Fire magic in The Throne of Fire when mummies corned her and Walt Stone. In the Crown of Ptolemy, Sadie was able to shoot blasts of powerful white fire from her staff and with a spell, cause the rain to not strike her group as a sort of magical umbrella.
Wings of Isis: By channeling the power of Isis, Sadie can summon the wings of Isis, like in the Battle of Brooklyn House. They increase the magnitude of Sadie's voice by ten times because they command attention. Sadie can also simultaneously perform elemental magic while using the wings of Isis, as she did in the Battle of Brooklyn House, although her spells shimmer and glow.
Communication: Even after releasing Isis, Sadie can still communicate with her. It started when Sadie and Carter were trying to bring Ra back, and Isis helped her to summon the tyet preceded by a brief exchange of words. However, they have many conversations during the Serpent's Shadow. She can also ask the goddess for help and advice, and talking with her is getting easier the better Sadie can channel her power.
Duat Travel: After channeling the power of Isis through papyrus and ink, Sadie can take a short walk through the Duat. She doesn't display a lot of proficiency in this, and uses portals to travel massive distances. After becoming the Eye of Isis for the second time, Sadie could travel through the Duat for a much longer stay than normal.

Backstory: Sadie Kane was born in California on March 17th, 1998, to Julius and Ruby Kane two years after the birth of their first child, Carter. On her sixth birthday party, she and Carter had a fight about blowing the birthday candles, and when they triggered each other's powers, they accidentally made the birthday cake explode. Later that same year, Ruby Kane died while releasing Bast from her prison (Cleopatra's Needle) in the Duat while she was fighting a monster named Apophis. Although Julius wished to keep both his children, Sadie's grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Faust, took him to court and won custody of their granddaughter, with Carter and Julius only able to visit her twice a year. The House of Life may have manipulated this outcome to keep Sadie and Carter separate. Sadie then began to live in London as an English schoolgirl and eventually lost her American accent for an English one. She has two best mates at school, Liz and Emma. Her father gave her a cat, Muffin, who was, in reality, the host of the goddess Bast. Sadie would sometimes go into the Egyptian section of bookstores and read books her father wrote so she could feel a connection to him.

Other info: I'm sorry that the abilities part is so long T_T

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKanJHRK

GlorySadieGriIvySifCloEno

ErisAngSaphMewRQEcho

LunaChrysNMMEmAriaSonaIzSelAbaIko

CynWhirlFWScratchSunDroSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphRiEtoHiMurVaIrCCLeRiUmi

IseAeiSorEluFrKa

SigEluJaa

KamRaIsa

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Thumbnail avatar 91bfad658e

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I feel like I'm the last one to make their first form...

Name: 707/Luciel Choi/Saeyoung Choi
Fandom: Mystic Messenger
Appearance: Seven has scruffy bright red hair and golden eyes. He usually wears his black jacket with yellow-orange accents. He is 175 cm (5' 9") tall, and weighs 69 kg (152.1 pounds). He is always seen wearing his glasses, which are yellow with dark grey (some times depicted as black) stripes. His orange headphones are seen around his neck the majority of the time. He also wears a silver cross necklace. 
Personality: (Let's assume this takes place before his route is done) For the most part, Seven displays a happy-go-lucky, outgoing, and very bizarre personality. He frequently plays pranks on Yoosung via chatroom, makes fun of the other members (and himself), and, in response to just about anything, will respond with a series of "lol"s. He's essentially your typical jokester who loves cars (he owns multiple) and holds a passion for hacking. 

However, the player's first impression of Seven is not the "real" Seven. Outside the chatroom, and behind the humorous front he puts up, Seven is actually quite depressed and serious, and he refuses to believe that anything good can happen to him. This is due to his past and his profession, as he thinks that he will endanger anyone he gets close to.
Special abilities?: He is very skilled at hacking. It's also mentioned in the game that he had to go through training as a secret agent, so let's assume he knows how to fight and use firearms.
Backstory: (Again, assuming this takes place before his route) Seven grew up with his younger brother, Saeran, until he was 15 years old, in a toxic household. His father was a candidate in a presidential election; he knew he wouldn't do well in the election if the information that Seven and Saeran were born out of wedlock (by a woman who isn't his wife) was leaked, so their mother decided to hide Seven and his brother in exchange for money. His mother abused Saeran because he was weaker than Seven and got sick more often. Saeran's punishments included being tied by the legs to the kitchen so he couldn't leave, being beaten, and being starved and dehydrated for days. 

Seven took it upon himself to change their future. Seven studied how to hack using a book he found on computing, promising Saeran that they would run away together. He met Rika at a church, and later on, V. V told Seven to take on a new name and work at a intellectual hacking company, but he was not allowed to take Saeran with him. Seven refused at first, but after a lot of convincing from V, he left Saeran behind, entrusting Saeran's safety to V and Rika.
Hero or villain: Hero!
Other info: Waffles!

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

NFNBNFoxNCNCaNMFlaFeFrNFB

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

ManReMaTCSFClSBBBJJWGWCWFWBWFr

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

We're a gateway system, by the way. -Kip

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

All accepted!

@Rajani: Yes, you can create a personality for any Vocaloids you choose to put in.

Forgot to mention this in the rules: You can kill any character you want and then replace them with someone else. After all, the Council will be trying to send as many characters as they can. Just don't go around killing and replacing, killing and replacing, killing and replacing... Speaking of sending as many characters, you can bring other, non POV characters with your POV characters.

Name: Rias Gremory

Fandom: High School DxD

Appearance: Rias is a beautiful young woman who appears to be in her late teens with fair skin and blue eyes (blue-green in the anime).  Her most distinctive feature is her long beautiful crimson hair that reaches down to her thighs, with a single hair strand sticking out from the top. Her hair also has loose bangs covering her forehead and side bangs framing her face. Rias' height is 5'8, giving her a tall slender figure. Although Rias has worn various types of clothing throughout the series, her most commonly worn outfit is the Kuoh Academy girls' school uniform, which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt with a black ribbon on her shirt collar worn under a black shoulder cape and a matching button-down corset, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes over white crew-length socks.

Personality: Rias is a very kind and compassionate individual especially to her servants and people close to her. She also dislikes cruelty towards people She thinks of Issei as a special person, and always gets jealous when girls are around him, becoming a totally different person when she sees him and other girls together, or when it comes to training. Despite her mature stature like a woman, Rias tends to act her true age and become frustrated whenever girls flirt with Issei. She is proud of her family's name, but she does not like being seen as Rias of the Gremory Family. The reason for her living in the human world (as revealed in Volume 2 of the novels) is because there, everyone sees her as Rias, not as a Devil or as the Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess. She enjoys teasing Issei and Asia, but at the same time makes it clear (to Asia or any girl) that Issei is hers, and she does not want to share him at all.

Special abilities?: She has the ability to summon devil wings and reincarnate people as her servants. She also has this magic power called Power of Destruction, which allows her to disintegrate and destroy... anything.

Backstory: Rias is the daughter and second child of the Gremory Family. She became the heir after her brother, Sirzechs, became the Satan Lucifer, losing his right as heir to the house. After being announced as the heiress of the Gremory Clan, Rias was eventually placed into an engagement with Riser Phenex. Prior to the series, Rias has reincarnated Akeno Himejima, Koneko Toujou, Yuuto Kiba, and Gasper Vladi as members of her peerage. She entered Kuoh Academy two years before the series, reviving the abolished Occult Research Club, which is used as a base for her servants, and becoming its president.

Hero or villain: Hero

Other info: She may have some of her servants come with her. Also, I warn you, this anime is quite... strange. The storylines are amazing, but there's a lot of... inappropriate scenes. I wouldn't recommend it unless you can stomach these types of scenes.

I just need to get forms for one more character and my Reality kids, and then I'll be ready to go. Not sure who I'll do for the last character - all I know is that I want them to be a villain.

You don't need all your forms up before we start POVs (I most likely won't have all of them).

Mods, please let this pass!

Verity Evermore

Gang:

#ThreadGhost

#HiccupXViggo

Thumbnail avatar 72b98be080

greenpuppy196

Hero:

Keli Kindwriter

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

Clan:

Phoenix Warriors

Bookmarking cause I'm probably gonna join this-

Stay Alive, My Frens. |-/

Thumbnail avatar 72b98be080

greenpuppy196

Hero:

Keli Kindwriter

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

Clan:

Phoenix Warriors

Most- if not all- personality, appearance, and maybe backstory sections will be c/p'd from the wiki.

Minor spoilers for Epic Mickey in the backstory section of Oswald's form.

Name: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Age: CARTOON LOGIC ACTIVATED Which basically means, like, he was created in 1927 but doesn't really actually have an age

Fandom: Disney/Epic Mickey

Appearance: "[Oswald is a] short rabbit with black fur, pot belly, white face, black cotton tail, long floppy ears. [He] wears blue or blue-green shorts"

Personality: He's what you would expect from an old Disney cartoon. He is- was- mischevious, energetic, clever, inventive, and likes making people. Going off the EM games, he's more serious now, as well as slightly untrusting. He's actually pretty rude to people he doesn't know/trust. He's now kinda cynical and, under his rough exterior, really just a miserable poor soul. He's actually friendly wen he wants to be, though.

Special abilities?: See, this is where cartoon logic comes in. He can remove parts of his body (ears, head, feet, hands, tail, ect.). Besides that, as his name alludes, he is lucky- but he's just as prone to bad luck as he is to good luck. Sadly, there seems to be no in-between.

Backstory: Okay, because EM is, like, super meta, I'm just gonna put a short synopsis of his real-life story. Kay, so, in 1927, Walt Disney made Oswald for Universal. Later on, Charles Mintz took Oswald from Disney, who left and created his own company. Universal used Oswald for a while, but then they discarded him. In Epic Mickey, the wizard(?) Yen Sid created a land for forgotten toons like Oswald to live. Ozzie was "happy" for a while, until an incident with Thinner turned the world into a Wasteland. Ortensia (his wife) gets turned to stone. Then, Mickey finds Wasteland and blah blah blah. Ortensia came back and Ozzie finally made up with his brother (Mickey). Also EM2 isn't in here cause I haven't played/watched it.

Hero or villain: "Hero," technically. Well, he was the hero in his old cartoon, then a misunderstood villain in EM, then a hero again at the end of the game.

Other info: Waffles :D

Stay Alive, My Frens. |-/

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Hero:

Sera Windrider

Animal:

Hermes

Level:

Senpai, ecchi like Highschool DxD doesn't even come close to. . . other manga. My eyes are scarred.

☆kagami-mochi☆

violin child

dance as though no one is watching you

love as though you have never loved befor

sing as though no one can hear yo

live as though heaven is on earth

i'm okay. . .

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

If this double posts, then this is the real one.

Nichijou spoilers in-bound!

Name: Hakase Shinonome (Shinonome Hakase)

Fandom: Nichijou

Appearance: Hakase has light-ginger hair, and sapphire-blue eyes; her hair is unkempt and there is a cow-lick near the backside of her head. She wears a white lab-coat that has no openings on the front or back, and that runs all the way to the ground. It resembles pajamas or a very large t-shirt that has lab-coat styling with collars and a red tie. 

Personality: Hakase is very intelligent, but behaves like a spoiled 8 year old child. She will argue like a child, and will throw a tantrum if she does not get her way. She likes to have fun and laughs at everything, though this often gets her into trouble. She loves snack foods, although her favorite food is (omelette rice).

Despite her impressive intellect, very few of her creations have very little, if any, practical application, typically being made for a laugh or for showing off. Such inventions include "Super Glue", an enormous tube of super sticky glue she made to pull a prank on Nano and Sakamoto (which she wound up getting caught in as well), the two Biscuit androids (which are shown to to be less than effective at anything), and the various tricks and dispensary-devices she installs in Nano against her creation's will. She has a passion for sharks, and is often seen drawing them when not working on robots as well as enjoying "Shark Chocolate". She is also deeply afraid of dogs, because they might bite her. While she is aware that Nano doesn't want other people to find out that she's a robot, Hakase often tends to forget about it, or simply doesn't share the sentiment. Hakase instead feels that Nano should be happy she's a robot, as she believes "robots are cute". This leads to a running gag where she promptly introduces herself as Nano's creator whenever she meets someone, much to the other person's surprise (and Nano's dismay).

Special abilities?: She can invent things, such as robots and gadgets.

Backstory: Hakase is a young scientist, who despite her outstanding intelligence, still reflects her age. Her true name is not yet known, as the word "Hakase" simply means "Professor", but her surname is known to be "Shinonome." She loves sharks and snacks, and constantly modifies Nano Shinonome, whom she created, to add strange and unusual functions such as a roll cake dispensing arm. Nano, most of the time, is unaware of these modifications until they are first used. However, Hakase always refuses to remove the obvious wind-up key from Nano's back on the grounds that it is cute despite Nano's requests to do so. She does not go to school (apparently because she has already graduated) and spends her days playing around in the house instead. Hakase's family is never revealed. It is unknown if she does not have family or simply does not live with them. Her home, labeled "Shinonome Laboratories" is inhabited only by herself, Nano, Sakamoto and her other sentient inventions.

Hero or villain: Hero (but can be mischievous)

Other info: She will be accompanied by Nano (the robot girl she created) and Sakamoto (their cat, who she made a translator scarf for). She can be called Hakase or Professor (Hakase merely means professor in Japanese).

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Thumbnail avatar

amberpegasus203

Hero:

Leya Silverarrow

Animal:

Yuki

Level:

Clan:

Feathers of Essix

Mods, this is form. Please let it through

Name: Linnette "Gretchen" O'Donahue

Age: Around 1100, but she looks to be in her late twenties or so

Fandom: Cursed at Twilight (It's the reboot of an old story I wrote long ago)

Appearance: Gretchen is a dullahan (she often introduces herself as a headless horseman, though). Her skin is grayish-green, and her eyes are solid red (no pupils, irises, or whites of the eyes. They also glow). She has wild, messy, black hair that goes a bit past her shoulders, and there are always multiple strands blowing in her face, enough to obscure most of her eyes and a portion of her nose. Her head is detachable, and she often keeps it tucked under her arm, as she's too lazy to actually secure it to her neck. She stands at about 5'8. Her outfit consists of a tattered, navy blue shawl pinned with two silver clips forming an "X" shape, with a dark gray, iron chestplate underneath, a chainmail shirt under that, and a black wraparound skirt over a pair of loose shorts and chainmail leggings. On both arms, she wears iron gauntlets that go from her elbows to where her fingers start. The gauntlets expose her skeletal-looking, clawlike hands. On her right arm, she has bandages covering the portion of her arm that isn't covered by the gauntlet. On her left arm, she has a detached black sleeve that completely covers her gauntlet. For footwear, she wears a pair of black boots reaching her knees. She has a scimitar, but she almost always keeps it sheathed, with the hilt completely covered in bandages, and the entire thing has a strap attached to it, so she can just sling it over her shoulder. Nobody knows what the scimitar actually looks like, since she doesn't use it much.

Personality: Gretchen is laidback, jocular, and playful. She's rarely ever seen doing her job, despite being perfectly competent and skilled enough to. She enjoys teasing others and messing with people by detaching her head when she first meets them. Gretchen also has issues with getting her priorities in order, and often misses the point of things. However, beneath all that, Gretchen is actually an ancient, experienced being, who's had a hand in shaping the history of her world. When the time calls for it, she will drop the silliness, revealing that she is actually very good at her job, and incredibly powerful. She's only ever serious when the situation calls for it, though. The reason for that is that she's incredibly guilty about what she's done in the past, and is terrified of her old self coming back, and uses the "silly" personality to bury it. She does care deeply about those close to her, as she repeatedly saved the Cursed kids even when she was under absolutely no obligation to do so. If someone does something she disapproves of, Gretchen will take the time to pull them aside, reprimand them for it, and refuse to let them leave until they promise they won't do it again. She also dislikes rules and authority figures, frequently slacking off instead of working. Her own students often get fed up with how carefree she is, as she often neglects to tell them vital things and/or keep lessons consistent. There have been moments where she gets so stressed out that her old personality resurfaces, though. Those moments are few, and far between, but can occur under the right conditions. 

In the past, Gretchen was a brutal, ax-crazy killer. She started conflicts between others for fun, then watched gleefully as they destroyed each other. She would often kill countless people, looking for someone strong enough to stand up to her. Then, she'd challenge them to a fight, not caring who won. She was partially responsible for the incredible number of wars in both the mortal world and the afterlife centuries ago. She lived for fighting, and longed for a opponent strong enough to fight her on even grounds. This side of her is heavily suppressed, and has only ever emerged four times in the centuries she's spent holding it back.

Special abilities?: As a dullahan, she's capable of detaching her head at will, is unaffected by decapitation, and can regenerate lost body parts. Killing her is incredibly difficult, as dullahan are technically already dead. Some more abilities unique to her species are teleportation, super speed (she's so fast that she can use her detached head as a projectile weapon, then move behind her opponent and retrieve the head, before they're even aware of it), the ability to sense when someone is about to die, and tracking teleportation (once she's after you, you will. Not. Get. Away. Literally. Once a dullahan goes after you, they will not stop until they get you, and no matter where you go after that, they'll be able to locate you. The only way to throw them off is to throw gold at them, which stops them from tracing you until you encounter them again. For a dullahan as powerful as Gretchen, throwing gold at her will only slow her down, not stop her). She's skilled at hand-to-hand combat and much stronger than a normal human, and fights pragmatically. She's also an able swordsman, but only a handful of opponents have ever pushed her enough so that she had to draw her weapon. On top of all of that, she's capable of controlling energy, and when she reverts to former personality, can mark people for death by throwing a basin of bloodlike liquid in their faces and/or banish them to the underworld. Oh, and she's immune to poison and toxins of any kind, due to dullahans being classified as a "dark" species.

Backstory: Dullahans are actually dead fairies who naturally had darkness magic. Gretchen's life as a fairy was brutal and short, as she was killed by a group of fairies who hated her for her dark magic. After her death, she woke up as a dullahan, and the very first thing she did was hunt down her killers and scare them so badly that they spent the rest of their lives completely insane. She wasn't done, though. The poor quality of her life and her violent death left her bitter and angry at the world, and she began living in the mortal world, specifically, Ireland. She would spend the next few decades terrorizing the humans who lived there, turning villages against each other, and randomly killing those who crossed her. During that time, she was known as the "Death God of the Green", and was an incredibly feared figure.

She underwent a drastic change in personality after the elder ghoul Sumaros stopped her from attacking a village, and singlehandedly bested her in combat. Upon defeat, she tried to get him to kill her, as she herself believed she was irredeemable, but Sumaros refused. He tried to get her to change her ways, but she was unconvinced by him until he was killed by another dullahan a while later. She witnessed his death, and that was what caused her to truly change.

She could never fully destroy her past personality, but Sumaros's death was enough to get her to spend the rest of her life trying to make amends. She ultimately returned to the fairy realm, and took a job as a swordsfighting instructor at one of the major academies there. She still holds the job, but has a reputation for being rather lazy.

She has a role in the actual Cursed at Twilight storyline, but I'm too lazy to put it all into the form, because she's a major recurring character.

Hero or villain: Used to be a villain, but she's now on the hero side.

Other info: Everyone knows her by the name Gretchen. Only her closest, closest, closest circle of confidants/friends know her true first name.

Raven

My element is time

Just another memory... 

Do you believe?

Please...I'm not human.

Rylia, my SA

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

TouHou...Spoilers? Probably not much.

Name: Medicine Melancholy

Age: Immortal; said to be young for a youkai; at least younger than a few hundred years

Fandom: TouHou Project

Appearance: Medicine has silver-blue coloured eyes and blonde curly hair. She wears a dark red-purple shirt with red seams, a red skirt with red-purple seams, shoes in the same color and a pink bow at her back. She has a red ribbon in her hair. She is accompanied by a tiny doll that is similar to her appearance.

Personality: She despises all humans that she encounters. Though, she doesn't actually know how to deal with humans. In Perfect Memento in Strict Sense, her human friendship level is listed as "poor" while her danger level is listed as "high". Even after becoming a youkai, her body is still that of a doll and her experience and knowledge is overwhelmingly shallow. Dolls are usually manipulated by humans. Because of this, she wishes for doll emancipation, but there aren't many dolls who agree with her since dolls can't move to begin with. Basically think of her as a young child who on occasion acts posh or even "edgy". She also has a thing for poison.

Special abilities?: Medicine is able to manipulate poison, where she can uses the poison on everything; food, attacking and even herself could be covered with poison. It seems to be not merely the poison of lily-of-the-valley, but of all kinds. For example, the poison of wasps, snakes, spiders, alcohol, nicotine, etc. It has the effect such that even touching her will cause inflammation; there's currectly no definite treatment method. Even strong youkai could be at risk from her poison, and it may cause after effects too. However, since she's in the early childhood of not having lived around the range of several hundred years, she is not able to skilfully control her own power, and does not know how to go easy. Even when the opponent is human, she puts forth all her power. Incidentally, since she is not a living thing, the poison has no effect on her at all. Since all poison are raw materials for [medicine], she would have good compatibility with the [medicine] maker Eirin Yagokoro. The ingredients of seeds that can be taken from plants can cause animals to go insane. She learned that from experience, and she established a way to freely manipulate humans with poison.

Backstory: She is a doll who became youkai after being left in the lily-of-the-valley field on the Nameless Hill. She was a large doll used in ventriloquism.

This is where things get tricky, as Phantasmagoria of Flowerview (the game where she debuts in) has multiple scenarios (meaning, multiple ways the story plays out), in which case she does different things depending on the scenario. Since Reimu is the default character, I'll assume her scenario is the main one, so: Medicine attacks Reimu with lily-of-the-valley's poison for no apparent reason other than because she happened to be in her field.

In Shoot the Bullet, Aya Shameimaru encountered Medicine on stage 4 and took photos of her danmaku.

Medicine made a background cameo appearance in Hopeless Masquerade on the Hall of Dreams' Great Mausoleum stage. She is seen sitting high on the mausoleum whilst cheering something.

Hero or villain: Really is inbetween, but I'll be using her for good in this RP (may be tempted). So...a goodie who may act villainous at times?

Other info: This will be post-Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom (basically up to date with the TouHou story). For the sake of the RP, she will not be constantly releasing poison out of herself, so no one will die just being around her.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Now I can move on to my Reality Kids (hopefully Medicine's form posts).

Name: Ume Amano (Amano Ume)

Appearance: Ume has medium curly black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. She wears a small lolita-style light purple dress with matching color ballerina shoes.

Personality: Ume acts like the typical adorable, naive, little girl. She looks up to her big sister Anzu, in the annoying little sister way.

Backstory: She is one of the two daughters of the Amano family. Her family used to live in Japan, but when she was three years old, her older brother, Anko, died trying to protect the family crops from wolves. They moved to wherever the most Reality kids are.

Other info: Uses Japanese honorifics.

Name: Anzu Amano (Amano Anzu)

Appearance: Anzu has short black hair put into an odango haircut, brown eyes, and slightly less pale skin than Ume. She wears a yellow-ish orange China shirt and shorts, as well as orange sneakers.

Personality: Adventurous and not afraid to be rebllious, she was negatively affected by the death of her older brother, Anko, when she was ten years old. She looked up to him, and will often still be depressed by his death, or reminders of him (such as bean paste, specifically the red kind). Also because of the negative impact Anko's death had on her, she is mostly uncaring and annoyed by her younger sister, Ume. Anzu can also be sarcastic, a jokester, and cynical in some moments. She is also susceptible to crushes on fictional characters (expect this to be a running gag).

Backstory: The older of the Amano daughters. Basically the same backstory as Ume, but she was ten years old.

Other info: Doesn't use honorifics, but will mostly refer to people by their last names unless told otherwise (Japanese thing).

Name: Louis Robinson

Appearance: He has light brown skin, short orangeish-brown hair, and brown eyes. He wears a blue shirt with green sweater vest, light gray jeans, and black dress shoes. He wears simple glasses.

Personality: Louis is nerdy and usually scared, but he can be brave in the name of science. He's slightly protective of his younger sister, Rue. While being intelligent beyond his age group already, he still feels a need to learn.

Backstory: His parents are geniuses, with his mother being a brain surgeon and his father being a government scientist. He aspires to be on their level, and possibly even surpass them. He doesn't have many friends, but he knows a bit about a few of the other Reality kids that live near him.

Other info: His 10 year old sister Rue will be with him. He and Rue are based on Louie and Ruth, but are not entirely them.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

FORGOT TO ADD! The floating doll with Medicine is named Su-San.

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

THIS MAY DOUBLE POST!

Now I can move on to my Reality Kids.

Name: Ume Amano (Amano Ume)

Appearance: Ume has medium curly black hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. She wears a small lolita-style light purple dress with matching color ballerina shoes.

Personality: Ume acts like the typical adorable, naive, little girl. She looks up to her big sister Anzu, in the annoying little sister way.

Backstory: She is one of the two daughters of the Amano family. Her family used to live in Japan, but when she was three years old, her older brother, Anko, died trying to protect the family crops from wolves. They moved to wherever the most Reality kids are.

Other info: Uses Japanese honorifics.

Name: Anzu Amano (Amano Anzu)

Appearance: Anzu has short black hair put into an odango haircut, brown eyes, and slightly less pale skin than Ume. She wears a yellow-ish orange China shirt and shorts, as well as orange sneakers.

Personality: Adventurous and not afraid to be rebllious, she was negatively affected by the death of her older brother, Anko, when she was ten years old. She looked up to him, and will often still be depressed by his death, or reminders of him (such as bean paste, specifically the red kind). Also because of the negative impact Anko's death had on her, she is mostly uncaring and annoyed by her younger sister, Ume. Anzu can also be sarcastic, a jokester, and cynical in some moments. She is also susceptible to crushes on fictional characters (expect this to be a running gag).

Backstory: The older of the Amano daughters. Basically the same backstory as Ume, but she was ten years old.

Other info: Doesn't use honorifics, but will mostly refer to people by their last names unless told otherwise (Japanese thing).

Name: Louis Robinson

Appearance: He has light brown skin, short orangeish-brown hair, and brown eyes. He wears a blue shirt with green sweater vest, light gray jeans, and black dress shoes. He wears simple glasses.

Personality: Louis is nerdy and usually scared, but he can be brave in the name of science. He's slightly protective of his younger sister, Rue. While being intelligent beyond his age group already, he still feels a need to learn.

Backstory: His parents are geniuses, with his mother being a brain surgeon and his father being a government scientist. He aspires to be on their level, and possibly even surpass them. He doesn't have many friends, but he knows a bit about a few of the other Reality kids that live near him.

Other info: His 10 year old sister Rue will be with him. He and Rue are based on Louie and Ruth, but are not entirely them.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.