You're way too young to play these games, 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

Has dibs on Newt, Derek, and Bucky. 

Thumbnail avatar 72b98be080

greenpuppy196

Ember:

Now, I'll admit, I didn't want to get rid of that halfa (Phantom, right?) as much as... some other ghosts, but the voice had given me a pretty good deal. A way out of the Ghost Zone (Yes, please!) and a chance to get revenge on anyone I wanted. The voice had probably assumed I wanted to do something to Phantom, but my thoughts wandered to that one boy...

Actually, he was probably dead by now.

Whatever.

My feet touched the ground, and I glanced around. I wondered if I could try that same trick I pulled on Amity Park so long ago. I struck a chord on my guitar, pleased to see that it was working properly.

Alright then. My mission, apparently, was to investigate this so-called 'real world.' Easy enough, I assumed. I had everything I needed. Ghost didn’t need food or water- actually, we couldn’t eat or drink, so that was simple enough. I had a defense, since I could go invisible and intangible. As for a weapon…

I smiled, playing an scale on my guitar that turned into a song I had heard once. It was… catchy. I stood there for a few minutes, playing the chords to the song I didn’t even know the name of.

I still liked it.

Cisco:

I crossed my arms. The real world? I guessed this could technically be another dimension… Though, I hadn’t found one where we were fictional yet.

“I, uh, hereby dub this dimension Earth 0!” I said this out loud to no one in particular as I slipped on my Vibe shades.

It wasn’t as fun without the rest of Team Flash glaring at me.

Well, what now

Fun fact: The song Ember is playing is "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day.

@Verity, I'd be cool with timeskipping to morning.

((Mods, Please let this post!))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Foxwing  Forjaekkal

at your service.

Thumbnail avatar 877756c5e9

fairywolf652

Fine with me

• Posted at:

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

The legend of ZELDA rules! 

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Name: Amy

Fandom: Pokémon (Sun and Moon)

Appearance: Amy has dirty blond hair with hazel eyes. Her skin is normally sunburnt and her arms and legs have small scars from adventure. Her hair, being wild and messy, shows her reckless and careless attitude

Personality: Amy is very hotheaded and irritable. Even the most petty little thing can get her super angry. Like I said in her appearance, she's reckless and adventurous. Amy is very determined, and once she puts her mind to something, she can't be put off of that course, no matter how impossible it might be. Amy loves all of her Pokémon and her friends to the death

Special Abilities?: She trains Pokémon. Her team consists of Torracat (Male, Level 29, Impish), Lycanroc (Midnight form, Female, Level 27, Bold), Ninetails (Alolan, Female, Level 17, Sassy), Persian (Alola, Male, Level 27, Gentle), Oricorio (Currently Sensu style, Male, Level 19, Lonely), Sylveon (Male, Level 20, Modest) (Now I want to draw Amy's team humanized...)

Backstory: Amy's mother was Kalosian, her father was born in Alola (despite the fact that her father's great grandparents came from Sinnoh). Amy, as a little toddler, would always spend the day playing out in the Alolan sun. When she turned just at the right age to start her Island challenge, Professor Kukui took her to Kahuna Hala to get her starter. Though she thought that all of the starters were cute, she knew Litten was best for her, and he took a liking to her as the days went on. After getting her starter, she met the Kahuna's grandson, Hau, who picked Rowlet as his partner. She is not finished with her Island challenge, and she is currently is on Ula'Ula island. 

Hero or Villain: Hero 

Other Info: Amy is very close to her Torracat, and he will evolve into Incineroar later in the RP. Also, Amy's Oricorio will change styles, but he starts out as a Sensu Style Oricorio

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My cool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

I thought this was OCs!!! Ugh, now I feel stupid 

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My cool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

A timeskip is fine with me.

• Posted at:

Rejoice, my friends. Our journey soon ends.

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Sing, friends. Sing to the end of your days.

As we await our destinies,

I only ask one thing of you:

Do you believe?

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

I honestly have no idea what time and place it is anyway, so I'm okay with it.

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar 5198179887

hawkphoenix123

I'm fine with a timeskip~

• Posted at:

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

LunaChrysNMMAriaSonaSelAba

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphEtoHiVaRiUmi

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Same.

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

'Rubix cubes are easy when you're colorblind'

@Lyxny: Actually, you can use OCs. They just have to be created for a fandom or your own original story. If you're using an OC, then she fits the bill. :)

Timeskip it is, then!

I just realized I should done a continuation of my previous POVs, but I have no ideas.

I've also decided that Cinder is pre-series Cinder, so she doesn't know who she really is. She'll probably learn in the events of the RP.

Cinder:

During the night, I had managed to build a shelter to stay in on the outskirts of the city. I wasn't sure how the others had fared. Hopefully things hadn't gone terribly for them - we would all need to back each other up on this.

When sunrise came, I found myself waking up to the light. My poorly built shelter couldn't block it out... I groaned and turned away.

Turning away must have worked, because I was once again woken up by noise. I heard a honking noise.

"Hey, you!" someone called.

I pulled myself from my shelter and got to my feet, noticing a guy in a car with the window down. He didn't seem much older than me.

"Are you lost?" he asked. "I can give you a ride back to the city if you need me to."

I hesitated. On one hand, this would be a way to get into the city undetected. On the other hand, this was a stranger who could easily turn me in...

But something in me that this guy could be trusted. 

"Yeah, I'd really appreciate it." I responded to him.

I hopped into the back seat of the car, and as he turned around and headed back into the city.

~

"This is the town square." he told me, as I climbed out of the car. "You're good if I leave you here, right?"

"Yeah." I responded. "Thanks for the drive."

"No problem."

As he drove off, I looked around in the city. It was so different than the Eastern Commonwealth... There were no hovers or androids, as I had seen earlier. It seemed less technologically advanced, but I actually liked it.

Ash:

I lived pretty far away from the school. Every morning, I had to get up and then go on a bus for forty-five minutes. It was a lonely forty-five minutes, especially since my phone had been taken away.

Phones weren't actually one of the objects that were necessary to be confiscated. Our parents could communicate to us through them, and there were lots of useful applications that could be used for school. But my dad and stepmom went the extra mile and took all our phones away. While I was in no way pleased about this, I was glad that they weren't giving my stepsiblings any benefits, as they often did.

I hadn't talked to my sister, Izzy, very often since the ban had been placed. It seemed that teachers were determined to separate us, as though they thought that we'd conspire about how to get rid of the ban. Izzy and I had made secret plans in the past, and now, the teachers weren't willing to take any jokes.

As the bus passed through the town square, I was pleased that I only had about five minutes left. There was a school that was closer to my house, but I had gone to this school since... forever. Even after my dad moved, he still insisted I went to this school because of the good education it gave.

Something outside the bus caught my eye, and I recognized a car in it. Lia's older brother, who had just turned 19 (and whose name I always forgot), was dropping a girl off at the edge of the square. I squinted, trying to identify this girl, but no avail. I wondered if she was his girlfriend. She didn't look much older than Lia, maybe only 16 or so. I wonder what Lia would think of that, assuming this even was his girlfriend.

Midna:

"YOU IDIOT!"

I couldn't believe I had gotten stuck with this guy. I couldn't believe I was in this situation to begin with.

"Hey, who are you calling an idiot?" Qrow argued, looking over his shoulder and glaring at me.

"We can't go out in public! People will notice a guy with a cape and a sword-thing! It's not normal for people to bear weapons around here!"

"Oh, and people won't notice a... whatever you are?"

"I have my ways of hiding! You, on the other hand..."

"Just relax. If anyone gives me trouble, I'll whip out the old scythe on them."

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

Qrow ignored me and strode out into the streets. With a grunt of frustration, I dove into his shadow and decided to watch out for him through there.

I could just imagine what people were thinking as they saw him. I tried to sink deeper into his shadow, and wondered why, out of all the people I could have started a conversation with last night, I chose this one.

"Hey, Midna, what are we looking for?" Qrow asked suddenly.

"I don't know! Watch for people who look suspicious!" I snapped back, not really wanting to talk to him right now. "And don't bug me! I'm only with you because no one else has approached us. The second someone better comes along, I'm out of here!"

"Touchy much?" Qrow grumbled, my irritation clearly spreading to him.

I didn't care about their problems. I didn't care about this guy. I didn't care about this mission! All I wanted was my kingdom back! Was that really too much to ask?

Gah, I'm not worthy to POV as Qrow... Though I feel like I'm going to start shipping him with Midna... But there's actually logic behind this ship! They're so similar - they're both sarcastic and kind of rude to everyone, even their friends, and they both help the heroes but stay closer to the sidelines (ie, Qrow using RNJR as bait in volume 4 and Midna making Link do all the dirty work and heavy lifting for her).

Mods, please let this pass!

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

JellalLaxusMiraMeredyIreneInvelMardSeilah

QrowTyrianSalemZukoSokkaKyoshiKorraJinora

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

HiccupDagurViggoPeridotCelestia

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

amberpegasus203

Theo's POV

I walked down the street, frustration coursing through every inch of my body.

What was wrong with my parents? I needed books in order to maintain my sanity, social interactions were NOT my thing. Yet, no matter what I did, no matter how much I asked, my mother and father said no, stating that I should use the "distraction-free" time to further my schoolwork and such. Apparently, they had forgotten that I'm only in 3rd grade. We don't learn interesting or complicated things.

As I walked, I paid no attention to where I was headed, but I noticed a tall woman with flowing black hair, dressed in dark garb walking down the other side of the street. That's strange, I don't recognize her, I thought to myself. I don't know anyone who looks or dresses like that...

I briefly considered talking to her, but shot the idea down. No point in talking to adults at this point, they've all become so cold and uncaring.

So I kept walking.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

Thumbnail avatar 72b98be080

greenpuppy196

Oswald's POV is... longer than I had expected. Oh well. Guess that's cool.

Oswald:

Cartoons didn't need sleep, right?

On second thought, they probably did. I mean, I had been tired before...

In any case, I didn't sleep at all that night. I hadn't found any shelter (I've lived in Wasteland since 1927, and you're expecting me to survive in a modern-day city?), but thankfully it didn't rain or anything. I wandered around, mostly, worrying about Ortensia and the kids, wondering what exactly I was supposed to be doing, constantly getting freaked out by being in the real world without a heart.... Y'know, the usual stuff.

At some point when it was still dark, I ran into a kid. The kid kinda stared at me, and I realized I must've looked out of place here. Did they not have toons like me and my bro?

"Why're you up, kid? It's a bit late, huh?" I spoke up.

The kid continued to stare at me before replaying in a whisper, "I'm running away. Don't tell on me, please."

I tilted my head, allowing one of my ears to flop toward the ground. "Running? From what?"

"From the ban. My parents are being weird. The world's banned creativity." The child had touched me at some point, and finally realized the substance on their hand was black paint. Their eyes widened as they stared at me. 
"You should run too. They won't like you." The child waved goodbye with their paint stained hand, then continued quickly moving. I watched them go.

Now, as the sun steadily made it's way to it's spot in the morning sky, I yawned, currently sitting on a box in an alleyway of sorts and remembering my late night encounter. I peered out of the dimness towards the city, looking for any of the others I had seen before. I hoped they were all right. Though the alley wasn't as dark as I had hoped, no one would notice me if they were simply walking by. I continued watching the wakening city, determined to find another so-called fictional character- and not fall asleep until I at least did so.

Cisco:

By the night, I was exhausted for some reason. After wandering around for a bit, I found a good spot and built a crude survival shelter just outside the city I had woke up in. I collapsed in the makeshift shelter, waking at dawn. My eyes blinked open and I groaned, turning over. The chilled earth reminded me where I was and I sat up. I stretched, slipped on my shades, and stepped outside. When I was sure no one was looking, I opened a quick portal and popped into the city, behind a closed building.

I smiled. Sure, I wasn't doing this with Barry, but why did that mean I couldn't have fun?

"New mission: investigate the reason this world was causing problems in the fictional universe. Side quest: find other fictional characters." My smile grew slightly wider as I stepped into the city, quickly blending into the city crowd. "Game start: now."

In short, Oswald stayed up all night worrying and Cisco is pretending he's playing a video game. These boys need friends.

• Posted at:

Foxwing  Forjaekkal

at your service.

Thumbnail avatar af36fd1c28

stormwolf1469

Groaning, I sat up. Where was I? There was definitely to much noise for it to be the Castle, and upon opening my eyes I noticed that it looked to different to be the castle, or really anywhere in my world.

For starters, the buildings were all made of some shiny material, there wasn't a surrounding moat, and everyone was riding around in weird shiny, horseless wagons with four weels, roofs, and windows. Heck, forget a surrounding most, there weren't even protecting walls. The people who had built this place were obviously very stupid.

"Greetings, citizens of the Fictionverse," a voice suddenly spoke in my head. "You're probably all wondering what happened to you and why you're here."

Looking around, I noticed that there were other people, none of whom looked like belonged in this strange new world. (Just like me)

"You may have noticed strange things happening to your homes," the voice continued. "That is why you are here. This is the real world, were people have no knowledge of your worlds. We can only assume that this is where the root of the problem is, and you are all expected to investigate this problem and find out what may be causing it."

The voice fell silent, and the shout of angry voices filled the air.

"Why do we have to do this?"

"Can't you tell us more?"

"You can't just pull us out of our realms and expect us to cooperate!"

Deciding that the noise was to much I decided to find a place to sleep, as the sun was starting to set. Eventually, I settled down on a bench, sending pigeons flying.

• Posted at:

Becka Random Traitare 

-Writer-Dancer-Panromantic-Violinist-INFP-

All PeoplAre People

Oh, you get love for it, you get hate for it. You get nothing if you wait for it, wait for it

-Hamilton

fairywolf652

Asha : 

I yawned and woke up , I had decided to sleep on a tree , but not on the branches though I think I would fall off the branch and hurt my self except hurting myself by accident is a hobby of mine so no biggie it could be worse ................ like the Umbridge AKA giggling pink toad who bored people to death then would probably literally kill them ( that's an old Asha quote from the first rp she was in ) I woke up Wampus . " Wampy I think it's time to meet some muggles or others like us . " I said gently . Wampus once again found her way to my head .

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

thordragon328

Alex:

I had made a small, but slightly comfortable shelter using my speed the night before. After that, I walked in, and promptly collapsed, still wearing my super suit. One of the gaps let in sunlight, and I groaned and sat up. I sped out of the forest, and into a large and blandly colored city. Using a trick that Barry taught me, I ran up the side of a building, surveying the ground below. One particular person caught my eye. A man with long hair, wearing futuristic shades. I couldn't believe it. It was Cisco. He and I have met a few times, whether at S.T.A.R Labs or on the battle field. So there was another person from my world here! I decided to have a chat with Cisco, and if we could find this 'evil'.

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

For some reason, I'm getting this feeling that this RP will die...

Cecily:

I hadn't really been enjoying school lately... The teachers seemed to be forcing more homework on us, as though they wanted to prevent us from doing anything fun. It was like they were punishing the whole school for wanting books and computers and TV back. But I didn't want that stuff back! Well, I sort of wanted books back, but that was beyond the point. Did they not understand that without the homework, kids would be able to go out and exersize? Maybe even clean up litter and help our world?

Or were they trying to destroy the future as well? If we were stuck doing homework all day, we couldn't fix the problems the previous generation had created!

You know, that actually was what they were trying to do.

"Hey, Cecily." a guy's voice said.

I turned around and saw my younger classmate Ash. "Hey, Ash."

"Ashton." he glared at me.

"Fine, Ashton. Are you... actually talking to me?"

"Don't get a big head about it. You know what goes on in this town. People come to you for information and gossip. That's what I'm doing."

"Fire away!"

"You know Lia, right? My friend?"

"Her brother's in the sixth grade, right?"

"Her younger one. But today, I saw the older one dropping a girl off in the square. I can't stop thinking about it."

"Her older brother, huh? Any idea who this girl is?"

"No."

My mind flashed back to what I had seen on my way to school. I had seen several strange people, even some creatures that seemed like something out of a story. There probably weren't any connections, but...

"I saw some strangers in town as I walked to school. She could be with them."

"Strangers, huh?"

"I want to investigate them as well! We should try to figure out who they are together!"

"I didn't..."

"If you want to do it, meet me here after school! I may tell some other people about this. You don't mind, right?"

"Actually..."

"It's settled then!"

I happily headed off to class, pleased that Ash had talked to me and that he seemed interested in this as well.

Viggo:

When morning came, I sent a few men into the city. I told them not to look suspicious, but I doubted that they would follow through with that. They weren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

I opted to stay in the makeshift camp we had made. It was quite cleverly hidden, if I do say so myself. Unless an expert tracker came along, then we wouldn't be found.

The city my men were in... It seemed quite technological. There were many strange contraptions that I never could have imagined. I secretly hoped there were no Dragon Riders here... It would be a shame for this to get destroyed when I could benefit from learning more about it.

Feel free to bump into Cecily with Reality kids. Oh, and Cinder too, for fictional characters. Might do a little more Qrowdna nonsense before people meet them, and I haven't POVed Rias in the morning yet.

Mods, please let this pass!

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

amberpegasus203

Selicity's POV

School had been quite boring lately. Normally, I enjoyed school because it was the only time I was guaranteed time to talk with some of my friends. But now, the teachers had been forcing more and more work on us. Natalie nearly got into a fight a few days ago due to how frustrated she was with the current situation. Now, she was shouting at our ELA teacher, demanding to know why we were expected to read all of Frankenstein by the week's end. I left the classroom, deciding there was nothing I could do to stop her. As I walked to my next class, I saw Cecily, cheerfully making her way to class. Under any other circumstance, I would have stopped and talked to her, but I was going to be late to class if I didn't hurry, so I waved hi to her and kept on going.

Natalie's POV

My school days had been degrading ever since the ban. I frequently got into arguments with teachers, as they had gotten harsher and colder. This time, it got so bad that three of my classmates had to drag me out of it so I wouldn't get into trouble.

As soon as the bell rang, I grabbed my things, got up and left as fast as I could.

I lived a few blocks away from school, and as long as I could remember, had walked to and fro.

I walked at a leisurely pace, not wanting to face the troubles and stress brought on by doing homework.

However, I didn't watch where I was going, and wound up crashing facefirst into someone.

"I'm sorry!", I said. "I didn't mean to knock you over, are you okay?", I asked.

The young woman I had knocked over was shaking her head slightly, her messy black tresses falling into her face.

"Ah...that stings...", she muttered. I could hear the strong, lilting Celtic accent of her voice. "Oh? It's fine, no harm done, right?"

I breathed a sigh of relief. No point in getting into more trouble than neccessary.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

Beth:

I walk over to school and see a woman with her hands in handcuffs, I cannot help remembering the story I was reading before the ban, there was a woman named Cora who was handcuffed. I walk into school and sit in a corner desk with my big thick book on mathematics entitled The Ultimate Guide to Mathematics. "Beth, Beth?, Bethany Abigail Mariposa." 

"Um....yes?"

"I asked you a question and I expect you to answer it."

"Huh?"

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

"You're way too young to be broken, 

You're way too young to fall apart, 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

brownwolf123

Ume:

I woke up that morning, thinking how things couldn't possibly get worse. And then they did! Anzu wasn't in her bed! In fact, Anzu wasn't in the house at all! She just left! Being a good little sister, I decided to keep Anzu from getting into trouble be...telling our parents a little fib. I told them that Anzu had told me to tell them that this morning she was going to get up early to get to school super early to make up for her terrible attendance record, and that I forgot to tell them. They seemed to believe me, but still seemed...suscipious. I understood that from dad, but mom...

I walked to kindergarten, and noticed a strange little girl. Something inside me told me to follow her, which I did.

Medicine:

That night, Shiro, Ganta, Arbiter, and I had made a temporary shelter to sleep in. Sometime last night, we had lost track of Alex, the strange super speed human. We hoped to bump into him again soon, as well as others.

Well, that others did. I couldn't care less.

That morning, while Arbiter, Shiro, and Ganta made plans on what to do, I...sort of walked off. I was a bit annoyed by sitting and talking about doing stuff instead of doing said stuff. So I decided to go a little ahead.

I walked into the early morning street. Most of the kids here were either at school, or on the way. I remembered back in Gensokyo, the were-hakutaku Keine Kamishirasawa ran a school in the Human Village. The school here, however, sounded like it was much bigger than that.

As I walked on the strange path (sidewalk), I heard a voice behind me shout at me. I turned to see it was one of the locals, an older man. He seemed mad at me.

"Hey! Where did you get that?!" he demanded, pointing at the doll floating next to me. The doll, in fear, floated behind me.

"Whom? Me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you!" the man growled, getting closer to me.

"Hm, the human seems to have something against dolls. He should really take medicine to calm himself, Su-san."

Somehow, the man grew even angrier than he was before.

"Don't you talk back to me!" he yelled. He then grabbed the doll, gripping it tightly in a fist.

pResSuRe...

"Children don't get toys!" he continued to rant. "Children get work!"

PrESsUre...

Now I was the one who was who was furious.

Louis:

I arrived at school, along with Rue, and saw a kid walk up to me. I recognized him to be Tanner Macnamara, a pretty average boy despite being on the school's baseball team. He had an older brother named Jake who threw large parties at their place while his father was a teacher. I could just sense that what he was going to say was big news.

"Louis, have you seen Anzu and her sister anytime soon?" Tanner asked.

"I saw Anzu yesterday evening," I answered. "She was walking home. I think Ume was home then."

"Why?" my younger sister asked.

"They've both been reported missing," Jake Macnamara said, standing next to his younger brother. "Anzu wasn't in her bed this morning, and Ume disappeared on the way to school."

"How do we know Ume isn't just running late?" I asked.

"Someone said they saw her walk off the sidewalk and never came back," Tanner said.

"Well, police can't officially start searching for them this soon, right?" Rue said.

"That's right," I said.

"Well, their parents are going crazy over it, so the police may have to look around," Jake said.

The two brothers then left to talk to their friends, while my sister headed to class. I stood there, feeling a little guilty. I had an idea on what happened to Anzu, but nothing on Ume. I wondered if police would come to interrogate me, since I was technically the last person to see her besides her family.

Arbiter:

"Have either of you seen Medicine?" I asked Shiro and Ganta. We had agreed on a decent plan of action, but I turned to the doll girl to find she was gone.

"No," Ganta said.

I sighed. "This is not good."

"DoN'T tOUCh Me..." her voice rang out.

Sneaking out to peek at the streets, we faintly saw Medicine. I activated my armor's invisibility as all three of us walked to her. Getting closer, it appeared she was standing over a middle aged man, while Su-san floating out of his hands. He seemed to be choking.

"Medicine?" Ganta called to her.

She turned around to face us.

"Medicine," I said, still invisible. "Don't tell me...you..."

Su-san floated into her arms.

"The human acted off," she simply answered. "He needed to take some medicine for his condition, Su-san."

Shiro and Ganta rushed to the man.

"He's poisoned," Shiro said.

"Medicine," I growled. She looked at me, shameless at what she did. "We aren't here to kill people."

"He needs to get to a hospital," Ganta said.

"We can't take him there, we're not supposed to be seen," Medicine said. "Someone will come and get him, he won't die that easily. What we should look into..." She turned to look down the alley next to us, where the doll started to float towards. "Is what I've found."

Before any of us argue, Medicine started to follow the doll. Hesitantly, we followed her, leaving the man now unconscious. When she stepped, we looked at what she found. No, who she found.

Laying in a heep of newspapers under a tarp was a human girl, about what humans would call 13 years old. Something about her made me just know she was a local. But what was she doing here?

Kennith:

We had spent the night laying on a few blankets we found. The people I had joined up with called themselves Hakase (or Professor), Nano, and Sakamoto. I was surprised that the cat could talk, but the girls explained his scarf translated what he said. It was an interesting device that I hoped I could study later on.

As we explored, still trying to keep Nano hidden (she was the only one of us that couldn't pass for normal due to her robot key), Hakase suddenly squeaked. We turned to see that a young girl had tapped her shoulder.

"Hello?" the girl said.

"Hi!" Hakase greeted. "You startled me."

"I'm sorry."

"Who are you?" Nano asked.

"Amano Ume," the girl said. She seemed Japanese, so she might use the surname, first name format.

"Hello Amano-chan!" Hakase said. "I'm Hakase, or the Professor." She pointed to Nano. "I'm Nano's creator."

Nano slightly jumped in surprise. "Professor!"

Hakase then pointed to Sakamoto. "This Sakamoto, our cat. He can talk."

The cat sweatdropped. "I thought this was an undercover mission."

She pointed to me. "This Kennith Simmons, we just met him last night."

Ume gaped in awe at us. "I've never seen people like you before. At least...in real life."

"Yeah, we're not exactly...from around here," I said, a tad bit rudely.

"What are you doing?" she suddenly asked. "You don't seem to be going to school...and...I just have a feeling you aren't following the ban."

"Ban?" Sakamoto asked.

"The Creativity Ban. Everything associated with creativity was taken away, and all the grown-ups started acting mean. Even the nice ones..."

This seemed related to why we were here. I just had a hunch we should investigate this ban further. Especially since it seemed we were from something called the "Fictionverse", which sounded pretty creative to me.

"That sounds horrible!" Hakase pouted. "Why would they do that?!"

"We're not sure..." Ume answered sadly. "Actually...have you seen my onee-chan, Anzu, around here?"

"Your...what?" I asked.

"Big sister," Nano translated. She looked back at Ume, while shaking her head. "No, we haven't."

"What happened to her?" Sakamoto asked.

"She just wasn't in bed this morning," Ume explained. "I lied to our parents to keep her from trouble, but even I don't know where she went or why she's gone."

This Anzu's disappearance slightly interested me. I felt like we should also look into it as well.

"We'll keep an eye out for her!" Hakase assured her. "We're going to be looking all over the city anyway."

Ume seemed a big hopeful. "Can I help? Since you aren't from here, I can help guide you! Besides, I want to be the first to find onee-chan!"

"Sure!" Hakase said.

"Professor," Nano said, concerned. "Are you sure we should have her tag along? People might be worried if she doesn't show up at school."

"People will already be worried about Anzu," Ume assured her. "And it's not like I'm doing anything bad."

"She does know more about the area than us," I said.

We took it to a vote, and eventually we agreed on letting Ume join us.

Sachiko:

I lowered myself back into the bush I was hiding in, smirking with dark delight. I had just overheard the conversation of four students that interested me.

"So, kids are starting to disappeared, hm?" I said. "It'd be a shame if only their bodies were found~" I cackled, but made sure to stay quiet. "I better go tell my minions this. I'm sure they'd love to hear about the kids they'll be able to play with."

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

amberpegasus203

Shiro's POV

"What's someone her age doing here?", Ganta asked. He looked genuinely shocked, and slightly horrified.

Was this sort of stuff considered unusual? It's not like I would know, having spent so much time in Deadman Wonderland...

"From the looks of her, she's a local, but I don't know why she would be here", Arbiter stated.

I got onto my knees, and looked the girl over. She didn't seem injured, but I wasn't the best person to judge, because most injuries didn't bother me at all.

"Should we do something? I don't think she's hurt, but that might not be true", I asked, looking at the others. "And who could be responsible? I don't think she just wandered out here on her own..."

I trailed off, not wanting to say any more.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

hawkphoenix123

THIS WON'T DIE BUT I CAN'T POV HANG ON SORRY I'M IN THE HOSPITAL SURGERY HAPPENED SORRY

But can someone POV Mew in so I can have somewhere to start? :P

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

amberpegasus203

Man, I have way too much free time today. 

Selicity's POV

As I walked home from school, I noticed a cat walking across the sidewalk.

I walked up to the feline, and crouched down. 

"Hi," I said quietly. The cat looked at me with large eyes, then gave a "Mew" sound.

I had to suppress the urge to squee. I really, really loved cats. 

I took a deep breath. "You kind of remind me of my friend's cat. My parents said they were going to let me have a cat, but then the creativity ban came. Now, the only thing they want me to do is schoolwork. They won't let me have anything remotely fun, including a pet, which doesn't even make sense. Pets don't count as 'creative', so I don't know why my parents won't let me have one ." I sighed, and looked back at the cat.

Had I looked closely, I would have realized that the feline was staring at me with much more intelligent than should be expected from a random cat on the streets.

Gretchen's POV

I rubbed my head slightly. A slight feeling of pain rang through it, but I had tied it on beforehand with bandages and used some fairy magic to make a glamour that made me look more human. 

The girl who had just ran into me was looking at me strangely. "You're from out of town, aren't you?"

I blinked. "Err...what makes you say that?"

The girl stared at me, obviously dumbfounded. "I've lived in this town all my life, and never have I seen you. And plus, all the adults around here have become colder and harsher since the creativity ban. If I had knocked one of them over, I would have been liable to get into trouble with my parents, because they would have found out that I had been walking slowly and not paying attention to my surroundings so I could get out of doing homework."

I didn't reply immediately, but I processed the information she had just given me. A creativity ban? Was that the trouble we were here to investigate? I took another look at the girl standing in front of me. She couldn't have been more than 16, and I could tell that she was stressed out from the way her shoulders were slightly scrunched up.

"Really? Can you tell me more about what's been going on in this town?", I asked.

The teenager stared at me.

"What?"

"Either there's something wrong with you, or you're not an adult to begin with."

"I'll have you know, I am an adult, and there is nothing wrong with me, whatsoever." Okay, that last part was definitely a stretch, but nobody needed to know that.

The girl stared at me. Then, to my surprise, she closed her eyes and sighed. "I believe you."

Okay, what?

"Every other adult around here had been acting weird lately, with literally no exceptions. The older teens have been as well. I don't know why you're acting normally, but I don't think you're lying or anything", she stated, as if reading my mind. "My name's Natalie, by the way."

I decided that I should probably talk to her a bit more. Maybe I'll find out some more about this so-called creativity ban.

"Fair enough. Call me Gretchen."

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

Beth:

"Young lady," my dad's face was redder than a beet when he yelled it.

"Yes dad?"

"How many times have I told you to not dillydally and get your schoolwork done."

"You actually never told me that."

"Then why are you behind in your homework?"

"I've just been busy."

He walked away muttering that he thought the creativity ban had been enough. I walk back over to my desk and yank out my math book. 

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

brownwolf123

I'm not really surprised no one caught my reference in one of my last POVs. Maybe if I point out there was a reference, it'll be more recognizable.

Anzu:

I had the strangest dreams last night. In the first, my dead older brother singing "Don't Look at Me in That Way" by Kikuo to me. In the second, it involved the hot Gajeel guy from Fairy Tail. And the last, I dreamed about that strange...thing, I had found last night. I think there was still some paint on my hand.

But nothing could compare to what I saw what I woke up. I heard people talking next to me. I eavesdropped a bit, to figure out if these people were going to give me trouble.

"Actually, it looks like she indeed stayed here intentionaly, Su-san," a young girl's voice said, surprisingly posh and mature for her age.

"What makes you think that?" a very deep and slightly gravelly male voice said.

"Don't you recognize a shelter when you see one?"

"She does have a point..." a young male, about a teenger, said.

At this point, I can tell these people are different than the adults. I at least wouldn't get into serious trouble, or get yelled at. But now I just felt really awkward. Too awkward to reveal I was awake. And then I felt something small bump into me. I shielded myself from it.

"Wake up!!" the young girl's voice said, seemingly bored and annoyed.

"Medicine!" the deep voice scolded.

"Well, she's up," a female voice said.

I turned to see a 14 year old boy, a 15-17 girl, a young girl with an identical doll floating next to her, and...a giant lizard man with mandibles?

"I must've inhaled something in my sleep..." I mumbled.

"Do you need medicine?" the young girl asked.

"No! No more of that, Medicine," the alien said.

"Excuse me, but...what are you doing here?" the boy asked.

"Sleeping," I said casually.

"We can see that," the girl said. "But why?"

"Because I wanted to...?" I answered. "I'm sorry, I'm not going to take my hallucinations very seriously."

"Hallucinations?" all of them, instead of the little girl, said.

"You."

"I know it's hard to believe, but I can assure you, we're real," the alien said.

"We'll see about when all of this wears off."

"Can you at least explain to us why you're here?" the boy asked.

"Alright, if you insist." I sat up. "I was going to leave the city last night, but I was too tired, so I stopped here to rest."

"Leave?" the girl asked.

"Yeah. Everyone not a kid are acting weird, everything creative-and fun-have mysteriously been banned with no reasonable explanation, and it's all driving me nuts. So I'm leaving."

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

thordragon328

Alex:

As I was about to speed abduct Cisc, I forgot about Arbiter, Medicine, Shiro, and Ganta. I sigh, and sweep the city, before finding them in an alley, talking with a girl I didn't recognize. Most likely a reality kid. Her saying that the gang was illusions confirmed it. She said something about leaving, so I sped to the alley, saying, "I can get you out of the city." Seeing a boy in jeans and sticks in his hair running at the speed of sound, along with being confronted by a floating doll and a giant lizard man must have been too much. She passes out, snoring before she hit the ground.

"That doesn't even make sense." Says Medicine. "She just woke up." Before I question this, Arbiter picks her up, and puts her by a dumpster.

"Should we not take her home?" I say.

"If she wants to leave, she can decide," says Arbiter. "Besides, that's where we found her. If she thinks we are illusions, it's better. We need to have as much cover as possible"

I nod in understanding, but I was getting worried. The people who brought us here said they would check on us in a few days, and one had already passed. We would have to hurry.

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar a5699c33b5

pizzaruby95

Could I join with Giratina and Chopscotch?

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Hunter of Artemis, Daughter of Hades

Bounty Hunter, Hunteress, Junsong Warrior

Queen of Loneliness+

"I don't need people to help me grow up, I drink milk"~Ruby Rose (RWBY)

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

pizzaruby95

Name: Chopscotch

Fandom: Skylanders

Appearance: Small skeleton with purple hair tied up in a "Bony" tail

Personality: She spent her life mastering her weapon of choice, a giant axe. She speaks in rhymes and makes up her own lyrics to the songs of her musical idol, Wolfgang

Special abilities?: Sky-chi (Exploding heads all around her ememies)

Backstory: The only thing that ever mattered to Chopscotch was mastering her weapon of choice, the giant axe, while rocking out to her favorite musical idol, Wolfgang. It never bothered her that she was short in stature or that all of the other ghouls in the Underworld laughed at the way she spoke in rhymes as she made up her own lyrics to Wolfgang’s guitar jams. So when Wolfgang joined the villainous Doom Raiders, she was devastated. But instead of letting it destroy her, she chose to put her axe skills to good use, and fought Wolfgang and his Moon Goons when they attempted to curse her entire town during an evil concert. Her willingness to stand up to her long time hero came as a surprise to everyone, and soon all of the villagers were speaking in rhymes in her honor. Soon after, she met Master Eon, who was so impressed at her fighting abilities and positive outlook that he recruited her as a Sensei for the Smasher Class. Now she teaches new Skylanders how to fight… and how to rhyme!

Hero or villain: Hero

Other info: She's a Sensei of the smasher class

Sorry It's short and I won't be able to POV very often. I'll try and make Giratina's form tomorrow

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Queen of Loneliness+

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

fairywolf652

What  should I pov for Asha ?

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

pizzaruby95

I'll POV next time I get on my computer
  • Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Queen of Loneliness+

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

pizzaruby95

I'll just start it in a city, if that's okay?

Chopscotch

I looked around the corner making sure no one was there. I had already had a few people scream and call the police when they saw me. And I hadn't found anyone I knew. I was looking for a fellow Sensei, or even another Skylander, but no luck.

I couldn't even find someone who wasn't alive!

Of course I couldn't just go up and ask someone if they were undead. I got a few weird looks when I did.

"This is so strange, I wish it would change" I muttered as I turned the corner. Ever since I wound up here I hadn't taken my hand off my axe. I probably won't until I find someone I know. I would have even been excited to see Kaos. I also really wanted to play that game of hopscotch with those kids I saw earlier. But I don't want to scare them.

I hadn't realized how much I would miss the other Senseis if I had gone missing until now.

"I will un thread if I don't see another undead" 

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Queen of Loneliness+

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

Beth:

I hate this, why are adults so cruel, I thought as I began to take a walk. I walk over to the river and sit on a bench with my homework. 4 - x = 93, 7 - 9b = 45, I shut the book, I just can't focus. I yank out my boring old watch and see that it's almost 5:30 come on. The same lady from earlier walks up. 

"Hello," she said fidgeting in the chains.

"Hello?"

Cora: 

W-w-where am i? I thought. I see a teenage girl and was walk up to her. 

"Hello," I said. 

"Hello?" she replied kinda unsure.

"I'm Cora by any chance do you know where we are?"

"With all due respect Miss Cora, but we're in Glovensville and I wouldn't go around asking that, people might think you're crazy."

• Posted at:

CARA DE CAR 

But you'd better start, 

But you'd better start."

#MyPICCoral

hawkphoenix123

Eto

I was hungry.

This city seemed rather blank and dead and empty, and I knew just the way to spice it up a little~
I'd already heard about a strange occurrence in a back alley- a man had gone into a coma for no reason and wasn't responding. That had to be someone of my world's doing- perhaps someone whom I could align myself with.

Hmm, but I should hunt first and then look for others.

Would hunting draw attention to myself though?
It surely would, but I had no doubts I'd be able to escape any mortal security. If it were from my world, though, it might be a bit difficult.

Ah, whatever.

I sniffed the air curiously, my hoodie flopping around behind me. 

Near big buildings, there would most likely be children. That was good. Children usually tasted pretty nice. 

Education buildings, libraries, that sort of thing...

I crawled up the stairwell of the building I was in before reaching the roof and looking out.

I smiled.

Mew

A creativity ban? Huh.

I looked closely at the girl and mewed again. She smiled softly. "You're pretty cute, you know."

Flicking my tail, I padded closer and nudged her hand playfully. She looked sad, so I should at least try to cheer her up.

I considered my options carefully.

Option one, I could just pretend to be a normal cat for longer and hope that she talked more about this creativity ban she's brought up. Option two, I could break my cover and talk to her to ensure that I did get information.

However, both had drawbacks!

For option one she might not say more and for option two she might run away or blow my cover and tell everybody.

Neither of those possibilities were good at all. But I suppose I might as well-

"I hope I get to see you again or something," chuckled the girl. "But I have to go. It's been nice meeting you. My parents will be angry."

She stood and I made my decision.

Wait! I called out to her. Meet me here again tomorrow. Same time.

She stared at me and I giggled as I broke the illusion and showed my pink-white bipedal cat form. My name is Mew. It was nice meeting you too.

IA

"Where are we going to stay?" I wondered curiously.

"I'll look up a hotel," offered Yukari.

When I'd been swept to this new world, Yukari and Mayu had come along. It had taken a while to find them at first but thanks to our cyberbrain links it hadn't been that hard. 

Yukari's violet eyes flashed pink and went blank as she went into the cyberspace of her brain, rushing along links and sites to find a good place to stay.

Mayu twirled her axe around in her hand and I frowned at her. "That's not a good idea... I don't think people around here just hold axes..."

She smiled sweetly but didn't respond.

This was such a strange place. We'd gotten a lot of weird looks from people- I mean, there was Yukari, looking like a standard delinquent, me, a weird cosmic alien girl, and of course Mayu, the axe-toting gothic lolita.

"There's several around the city," Yukari suddenly put out, her eyes still bright pink.

I nodded and connected my brain to hers, scanning through the sites she'd put together.

We were all really skilled with electronics, but Yukari was the best. She was our best hacker. I tilted my head as Mayu joined our link and struck out into the electronic and technological links around us.

Confusion filled me.

I could barely find any laptops and phones around. That was weird. 

Now curious, I kept searching, my eyes flashing a pale blue as my consciousness flew through the links, searching for something, something...

Then I hit something.

"A creativity ban?" I whispered, my eyes fading back to normal.

"What?" asked Mayu. I beckoned my friends quickly. "Connect, come on. I found something."

"What is this?" demanded Yukari, looking stunned. 

Mayu tilted her head, her eyes now a light red. "This isn't right. What's going on here?"

"This must be related to the problems in our world!" I brightened up. "We've found somerthing! But now we need a place to stay. I liked the second choice, Yukari, Mayu! Okay, let's go!"

I spun and strolled down the sidewalk. I started singing, letting my crystal clear voice ring into the air, singing my voice provider's famous song Tori no Uta. "Kieru hikoukigumo, bokutachi wa miokutta. Mabushikute nigeta... itsudatte yowakute ano hi kara kanarazu..." 

A gasp sounded behind me. Mayu, Yukari and I spun to see a group of preteen children peeking out at me, staring. Some looked amazed at my voice. Others just looked startled at my utter audacity.

"Dude, you're so loud," Yukari muttered. "I swear half of the city heard you."

I smiled sweetly. My voice was made to be loud, plus I had just amplified this to see who would hear. "This is the best way to find people who are like us! We're the only people who would do that."

So things my characters have done so far if my POVs are a bit long to read:

- Kirakishou stole a random man's spirit and put him in a coma (his consciousness is trapped in her N-Field)

- IA amplifying her voice and singing across the city

- Mew met Selicity

- Eto's going hunting!

- Cynder and Sadie are also in the city~

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

pizzaruby95

@Rajani

Should Cynder and Chopscotch meet some time?

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Queen of Loneliness+

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

pizzaruby95

Name: Giratina

Fandom: Pokemon

Appearance: I'll go Altered form: In its Altered Forme, it has two large black ghostly wings with red tips that can resemble claws. These wings can change shape as if it's a liquid or gas. Its six legs are thick and clawed. They're mostly grey, with red and yellow

Personality: Giratina would hold grudges, as it had wished to seek revenge against Dialga and Palkia for damaging its dimension. True to its Pokédex entry, it is aggressive and violent since Giratina was the one who started a battle with Dialga and later attacked the Temporal Pokémon in a fit of rage. Despite this, it holds a gentle side to those who help it, and is very protective of the Reverse World that is its home. 

Special abilities?: (Should I take away the Dimension control part? Otherwise Giratina would be right outta the real world) Giratina can learn Ghost and Dark type moves 

Backstory: Giratina was banished to the Distortion place as punishment for it's violence. not much is known about Giratina's past because of this fact

Hero or villain: Nither?

Other info: Some fans think Giratina is Satan

Giratina's done

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Queen of Loneliness+

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

hawkphoenix123

@Pizza: Sure, let's do that!

• Posted at:

Rajani

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

fairywolf652

Asha : ( Is it wrong that I could picture Asha calling Girantina adorable )

I decided to put my spectra specs on , one because their cool . and Two . I am a fan of magical beasts . As I was walking a bunch of people gave me strange looks , which was pretty normal . " You have a cat . " said an adult randomly to me , while I was walking . I stopped walking for a moment . " Is there a problem with that ? " I asked . " Pets are banned you know along with the rest of creativity . " said the adult . " I see no problem there , I'll just be offended the entire day because you said that . " I said . I quickly walked away . 

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

fairywolf652

nifflers

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

amberpegasus203

Selicity's POV

As I stood to leave, something stopped me in my tracks.

"Wait! Meet me again here tomorrow. Same time."

I watched in amazement as the "cat" transformed into a pink, bipedal feline creature with a long tail.

Giggling, she(?) tilted her head.

"My name is Mew. It was nice meeting you too."

I stood there, stunned and in silence. Then, before I knew it, I smiled in response.

"Okay. See you, then."

The odd being nodded her head and vanished.

I realized that I had to get going or my parents really would get mad at me. I turned around and ran at top speed, heading home.

As I did, I smiled to myself. I have no idea what just happened, but maybe things are looking up, I thought to myself.

Ganta's POV

I blinked slightly, as Alex, the guy with super speed, reappeared.

This whole thing feels like it was ripped right out of an Aceman episode, I thought to myself.

Something told me Shiro felt the same way, as she blinked in confusion (and probably nostalgia) as well.

I barely realized that Arbiter was talking, but I heard him and agreed with what he said. We needed to stay out of sight for the time being. That wouldn't be too hard for me or Alex (assuming we didn't use our powers), but I had a feeling that Shiro, Arbiter, and Medicine would have much more difficulty doing so.

"We need to get moving.", Alex spoke up. "The people who brought us here said they were going to check on us in a few days, and time's already passed."

I nodded, still thinking about everything I had witnessed since arriving here, in the so-called "real world."

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

I'm so sorry everyone, but none of my POVs are showing. Just continue what you're doing until something goes through and I can move on with the plot.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

fairywolf652

nifflers