Man, this is attempt number... five? I lost count.

Rias:

I had spent most of the day so far exploring the city. I had gotten some weird looks. People here didn't look like me. If they had given me weird looks, I wonder what the non-humans would get...

Ugh... I needed my peerage. Together, we were always able to accomplish so much. I didn't know what to do without them.

"Are you lost?"

I jumped and turned around to face a teenage girl, maybe a little younger than me, with golden brown hair in a braid.

"Actually, I am." I responded. "Do you know where this is?"

"You're by the high school." she responded.

"Oh! Of course! Do you by any chance know where I could find a hotel?"

"I'm pretty sure that there's one near the main square."

"Thank you so much!"

I was pretty sure I had been to the square before, so I quickly walked off in that direction, leaving the girl staring after me.

Ash:

"This is a bad idea."

"Well, you agreed to it!"

"I didn't."

Cecily and I were hiding out under the stairs by the library. No one ever used it because of the ban... but if these strangers she had mentioned were new here, then maybe they didn't know that.

No one had gone along with her plan. Or maybe she had just forgotten to ask anyone. I actually believed the latter was more likely... Cecily was easily distracted because she was so happy.

"What were these strangers like, again?" I asked.

"Oh, there was such a wide variety of them! Some were children, some were adults. But a lot of them looked like they came out of a TV screen, since they literally looked like the perfect humans. I couldn't believe that these people were real, to be honest."

"That's unnatural, but I'm going to believe you."

Suddenly, we heard footsteps, and ducked back under the stairs.

Qrow:

"Huh. A library." I thought aloud. "This could be worth checking out."

I crossed the street and went up the stairs. I could imagine how Midna, still in my shadow, was freaking out about this.

As I finished that thought, I heard her voice.

"QROW! What if there are people inside?!" she snapped.

"Well, if there are people, they can't be worse than the people out here." I muttered. "They've been giving me looks when I pass 'em. Rude."

"Because you don't fit in with them! You need to lose the sword!"

"And why would I do that?"

I tried to pull open the doors to the library, but no avail. I tried a few times, and it didn't work.

"Excuse me, sir, but you're not allowed to go in there."

I turned around to see two kids standing on the stairs behind me, one boy with dark hair and one girl with light hair.

"Oh... didn't know that." I responded. "I'm a... tourist."

"Why would anyone want to come here?" the boy grumbled.

I looked at him expectantly.

"The adults have banned everything creative." the girl told me, maybe sensing what my look meant. "Books, games, TV... We can't do that anymore. My friend here's pretty bitter about it. And we're just confused on why an adult like yourself would be trying to get in here if you knew that."

"Well, like I said, I don't live here." I repeated.

"Consider yourself lucky." the boy sighed.

Both turned around, and walked back down the stairs, then turned down the street.

Midna emerged from my shadow.

"That's weird." she said. "Creativity ban? I wonder if that's what's causing the problem."

"I'd bet on it." I responded.

Cecily:

Ash and I hid back underneath the stairs. We heard that guy talking to someone... a girl. But no one had been with him. And even as he walked down the stairs, he was alone again.

"I knew it - something's going on." I whispered to Ash.

"You were right." he told me. "He looked like he came out of an anime."

"Hey, Ash." a girl's voice said.

We both turned from watching the stranger to see Ash's friend Lia in front of us.

"What is it?" he asked her.

"I need to talk to you." she told him. "I've seen something... suspicious. Very suspicious."

"We have too." I told her. "Let's talk."

Man, I literally have no hope for these to go through and stay up now. :P Guess I'll re-write them tomorrow if this doesn't work.

Mods, please let this post!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Verity Evermore

JellalLaxusMiraMeredyIreneInvelMardSeilah

QrowTyrianSalemZukoSokkaKyoshiKorraJinora

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

HiccupDagurViggoPeridotCelestia

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

Thumbnail avatar a5699c33b5

pizzaruby95

@Fairy

No. I even call Giratina adorable for some reason

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Hunter of Artemis, Daughter of Hades

Bounty Hunter, Hunteress, Junsong Warrior

Queen of Loneliness+

"I don't need people to help me grow up, I drink milk"~Ruby Rose (RWBY)

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

Thumbnail avatar 877756c5e9

fairywolf652

Asha : ( Girantina is an awesome pokemon )

I decided to go to the library , the creativity and pet ban seems to have stuck to my mind like glue except not literal so maybe there is a book on ridiculous laws that I could borrow . When I went inside I saw a group of people about my age so I decided to walk up to them . 

• Posted at:

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

The legend of ZELDA rules! 

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

Thumbnail avatar 29f5a0b9df

amberpegasus203

Theo's POV

I exhaled softly as I walked past the numerous buildings in the more "crowded" part of town. I didn't live here, but I often came for walks nowadays. Partly because the distance between here and my house wasn't that great, and partly because I wanted to get away from home for as long as possible. I was never the sort of person to feel paranoid, but I got the distinct feeling that I was being watched...

I turned around, looking over my shoulder. As far as I could see, nothing out of the norm. 

Wait...

I turned around again. This time, I didn't focus on the streets, but on the roofs of the buildings. 

I didn't know if it was my imagination or something, but I could have sworn that there was someone on a rooftop, looking down at all us pedestrians.

Natalie's POV

I was back in the large tree. I sat there, thinking about my day.

That Gretchen lady and I had gone our different ways, but I had told her to meet me at the same spot tomorrow afternoon if she wanted more information.

There's definitely something going on around here. That woman wasn't from around here. And I could have sworn that the air around her shimmered when she walked off. And what was with her attitude? All of the adults around here have been so cold, apathetic, yet she was jocular and lively, completely oblivious to the happenings of our city...

I sighed, and looked up at the canopy of the tree. A leaf fell down, landing on my head. I shook the leaf off of my head, and thought about everything that had happened. A little while ago, I could have sworn I heard singing. Actual singing. Which I hadn't heard in so long. 

Was I going mad or something? Or was our world going mad?

• Posted at:

Rejoice, my friends. Our journey soon ends.

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Sing, friends. Sing to the end of your days.

As we await our destinies,

I only ask one thing of you:

Do you believe?

fairywolf652

nifflers

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

fairywolf652

nifflers

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

Lia:

It probably wasn't a good idea to talk about what we had all seen where we could be easily overheard. I thought about taking Ash and his friend to my place, but that might not work either. My parents would question us, and my brother Preston wouldn't be around to distract them, as he was probably still at work.

Suddenly, I noticed a girl arriving at the library. Ash had made it sound like the guy he had met didn't know about the ban... Did this girl know? Regardless of whether she knew or not, she wasn't an adult and could be punished for trying to enter.

"Hey!" I called out to her before she entered.

She looked over, and I could see that she was about Ash's age.

"We're not allowed in there." I told her, heading over toward her. I realized that I may sound intimidating, so I smiled lightly at her. "Are you from around here?"

Cinder:

I had found a strange restaurant with incredibly fatty food... It wasn't that good, but I couldn't find food anywhere else. I had heard whispers of some sort of ban, but no one had told me what it meant.

"Hey." a guy said from behind me.

I looked around to see the guy who had driven me into town.

"Oh, it's you." I said.

He placed his meal across the table from me, and took a seat.

"So are you new here?" he asked.

"I am." I responded. "I was moving here with my... family, and I got separated when I was exploring the town. Then you found me, and you know the rest."

"Why'd your family move here?"

"It... had good work opportunities?"

"Really? Most people are moving away. Lately, when teens are old enough to move out, they've been moving to other towns."

"Why?"

"Because the ban is worst here. There are other cities that aren't as strict about it, but not this one."

"Explain the ban to me."

"It's the ban on all things creative. You know, video games, books..."

"Wow. That's terrible."

"You didn't know about it? It's all over the county."

"My family was... on vacation for a while? We were in Asia."

"Lucky. Probably should have stayed."

"Probably."

Could this be why we were here? Were we here to put an end to this ban?

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself." the guy told me. "I'm Preston Calleway." He extended a hand to shake.

"Linh Cinder." I replied, but then I realized that I wasn't in the Commonwealth anymore. "I mean, Cinder Linh. Sorry, I'm used to being in China."

"It's okay." he replied. "Do you have anywhere to stay? I'm not sure if you have enough time to find your family, since it's almost 4 pm."

"Do you know a place I could stay?"

"You can come with me to my place."

A guy was inviting me over? If he knew I was a cyborg, he wouldn't be doing this. "Are you sure?"

"Well, it's my family's place, but still. They'll be fine, and it will only be one night."

"Your family? You're what, 19? I thought you people moved out when you were old enough."

Preston laughed. "Yeah, I should be doing that. But I have younger siblings. Our parents are pretty tough on them. Lia and Jules would die if I wasn't around to help them."

I laughed lightly. Kind of like my own Peony...

"If it's fine with your family, then I'll accept your offer." I told him.

This would be a great way to get information about this ban. For a second, I thought of the others who were taken from their homes and sent here, and wondered how they were doing.

The girl in Lia's POV is Asha, so Fairy, feel free to take over. I assumed that the group of kids you mentioned in your POV were Lia, Ash and Cecily, since they're the only kids who are near the library, but if I'm wrong, then correct me.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

fairywolf652

Asha :

" Hello what's your name ? , and no I'm not from here and neither is Wampus . " I said . 

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

Thumbnail avatar 6de08543db

jadewolf2493

Ayy, Kinda forgot about this. Anyone want to fill me in?

• Posted at:

Jenna Silvershade~

/J. Silvyr/

< No definition found. Person does not exist_ >

Did you mean Failure?

All these voices in my head get loud

I wish that I could shut them out

I'm sorry that I let you down

fairywolf652

Beware the Phantom of the Opera ( I felt like saying that )

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

fairywolf652

nifflers

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

@Jenna: We did a timeskip to the morning, and currently, characters are exploring the city. The plot hasn't moved much, since my POVs refused to show for a few days.

Lia:

"I'm Lia. Lia Calleway." I responded. I looked over at Ash and Cecily, and gave them a "we can continue talking later" look before turning back to the girl. "And you are?"

She was new here, so I wondered if she knew about the ban. I didn't think she did if she had tried to go into the library, but who knew?

Midna:

"We found the problem, now why aren't they checking back on us?" I asked. "Aren't they, like, monitoring our progress or something?"

"If I've learned anything about working with people, it's that they don't respond when you want them to." Qrow replied. "They take their own sweet time, and respond when you're most frustrated with them."

"I'm sure everyone's learned about this already."

"It hasn't been 24 hours yet. They said they'd check in on us in a few days."

"That's way too long! These people are clearly gameplayers, so they'll be watching our progress. I'm expecting them to check in when everyone knows about this ban."

I could tell that he hoped this would be soon, just as I did.

Before we could continue the conversation, a clanging sound was heard. Qrow pulled out his sword, and I dove into his shadow (I had been in the open because no one was in the surrounding area). He ran toward the sound, pulling me along with him.

We stopped in front of a store. The windows were broken and the door was unhinged. Whoever had caused this must have run away.

People were staring, and I could pick up on what they were saying.

"How terrible..."

"So many strangers arriving here..."

"Are they all like this?"

Qrow stared down the street and began to walk into that direction.

I'm planning on having these two discover that there are villains sent to stop them. Any people who are POVing as villains can have their good guys discover them as well.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Medicine:

We had walked a few meters away from the girl. The others caught up while I stayed silent. Nothing against the people I was with, I just don't like other people that much. Especially humans. I just wanted to finish our task as soon as possible.

And that's when our group stopped.

"Who's that?" Alex asked.

Standing before us was a girl with black hair with red and white highlights. She had red eyes, fair skin, and two small light blue horns. The girl wore a white dress that ended in gray, red, and black spade patterns and had an upside-down blue bow wrapped around the waist. She also wore traditional sandals with purple straps and a gold-colored bracelet on her right arm.

I paused in realization. I knew this girl. I've seen her before. Her picture had been on the tengu's newspaper. She was the wanted amanojaku Seija Kijin, who planned to overthrow society and used cheating items in danmaku battles. But what exactly was SHE doing here? I know multiple people from the same world could be chosen for this task, as evident by Ganta and Shiro, but why would SEIJA of all people be chosen?

"Medicine?" Ganta asked, noticing my uneasy posture.

"Hm? Do I know you from somewhere?" Seija asked. While we had never really met, as I had not chosen to go and capture her like many others did, she may have heard of me before.

"Who are you?" Arbiter said in a slightly demanding voice. He might have caught on to the fact that Seija was dangerous due to my reaction.

"And why should I tell you that?" Seija asked. "I asked first, anyway."

"She's Seija Kijin," I softly answered.

"So you know me. But I don't think I know you. Unless..." she thought for a moment. "You're not the doll that lives in the Nameless Village, are you? The one that poisons everyone that comes near? Hmm..." she kept thinking. "Who was that called...? Medicine...Melancholy? With your desires to go against humanity and raise the dolls' status, I can see why you came here~"

"What?" Alex demanded. "You mean you came here...willing?!"

"Of course human, why wouldn't I have?"

"But it sounded like whoever brought us here didn't bother to give any warning," Shiro said. "Are you directly affilated with them?"

"Huh?" Seija seemed geuinely confused, though because of her upside-personality, it might have seemed like she understood. "Just what are you talking..."

"I think it is very obvious, Seija-san~" a young girl's voice said. A young girl with black hair and gray skin wearing a red dress came from behind and stood behind the amanojaku. "These people aren't here for the same task we are~"

I narrowed my eyes, something that Arbiter took notice. "Do you know how this girl as well?"

"No, but I can tell what she is,"I answered kind of harshly. "A malicious spirit seeking revenge."

The girl giggled a bit. "I guess there's no hiding that from a youkai, no matter how young and inexperienced~"

"Just what are you here to accomplish, if you say we're here for different tasks?" Arbiter demanded.

"I can guess you're here to figure out something causing troubles in the Fictionverse," the spirit girl said. "You've been taken from your homes and forced into this task. Am I not right?"

"Then what were you brought here to do?" Ganta asked.

I felt deep within me that something was wrong with this situation. I knew the true nature of Seija and vengeful spirits like this mysterious girl. I had no idea if the others knew that, though. It was naive to just sit here and talk to them. In Gensokyo...you don't talk out your problems with people like them...you force the answers out! You make the first move! And I can tell Seija and the spirit are planning something right now. I had to call them out on that!

I took a step in front of my allies. "Poison Sign 'Melancholy Poison'!"

The danmaku flew to the girls...and then transformed into koban coins! In Seija's hand was revealed to be the Miracle Mallet, the 10th rule-breaking item that caused the transformation.

"Silly Medicine-chan! I'M the one who's supposed to be stopping YOU!" Seija said.

"Medicine!" Arbiter shouted.

Seeing the Miracle Mallet glow in Seija's hand, and the disturbing grin of malice on the other girl's face, made me realize just how serious this situation was.

"Everyone, we have to get out of here!" I warned.

But turning around revealed that we were surrounded by three light blue ghost children, one girl without a head, one girl missing an eye, and a boy. There was also a woman who had blue eyes and hair of the same color styled with two Chinese style hair loops secured with a relatively large hair stick. She wore a simple teal dress with a floral design with a white and blue vest with Chinese patterns. On her waist was a flower secured by her belt. On her left leg was a talisman. Next to the woman was a girl with pale skin, greyish blue hair and eyes. She wore a blue hat with a yellow star and an ofuda on the forehead. She a;sp wore a red chinese-like shirt with a pink trim on the wide sleeves, and a black skirt with the same trim wrapped around it like a ribbon. She kept her arms ahead, like a zombie. 

I recognized the woman and zombie-like girl as the wicked hermit Seiga Kaku and her jiang shi familiar Yoshika Miyako. I could already guess they had to be here for the same reason as Seija and the spirit girl.

"I hope you were thinking of leaving," Seiga said.

"More?!" Shiro asked.

"This isn't good," I said.

"We can take them," Alex assured us.

Seiga and Seija are some TouHou characters who in this RP have chosen to be villains (out of all TouHou characters, they're the most likely to join the villain cause). Yoshika is just there because she's Seiga's "pet". I'm not POVing as them, though. I just thought they would be wanted by the evil to be part of their army due to their causes making them vulnerable to manipulation, as well as their powers being enough to bring much of a fight.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

fairywolf652

Asha :

" My name is Asha Tribbit and I think I already mentioned my cat's name . " I said . 

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

amberpegasus203

Shiro's POV

I was panicking, inside. I didn't want to fight. The things I had done in the past now haunted me, weighed down on me. Even after almost a year, I couldn't bring myself to use The Original Sin without feeling remorse and guilt. What if I lost control, and destroyed the place, or hurt the others? Ganta's powers were still functional, but it was unlikely that he would jump to violence as an immediate solution. And besides, Ganbare Gun would probably obliterate the entire area around us as well, and cause enormous collateral damage in a wide radius.

"Do we fight?", Ganta asked in a wary tone.

I grit my teeth. "I'd rather not. The collateral damage doesn't seem to be worth it."

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

pizzaruby95

Chopscotch

I found an abandoned toy store, somewhere I hadn't seen any people yet and decided to stay there. It was pretty good. There was skipping ropes and chalk so I kept myself pretty occupied. I knew that I would have to leave to find others but for now, until I could figure out how to leave without people going crazy when they saw me I would have to stay here  

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Queen of Loneliness+

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Alex: 

"Ok forget what I said. I'm out." I grabbed Shiro and sped to the forest, then I got Ganta, Medicene, but I couldn't get Arbiter, since he was huge.

Writers block, sorry!

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

'Rubix cubes are easy when you're colorblind'

fairywolf652

nifflers

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

Thumbnail avatar 5198179887

hawkphoenix123

Sadie

I leaned on my staff as I observed my surroundings. It didn't look like there were lots of people around here.

Suddenly Isis exploded to life inside my head. Sadie! Can you feel it?

What? I snapped back at her.

For once the goddess didn't seem interested in snarking at me as she insisted, There's a strange magical power here. Very strong. And it's in effect! Go look for it! Those casters might be from our world.

Huh... I thought back at her before standing and tossing my staff back into the Duat. 

I went looking, searching ahead. Isis guided me and slowly, I began to feel it too.

Isis... what is this?

I don't know, Sadie. But you are the Blood of the Pharaohs, third-most powerful magician in the world. Whatever it is, you can take it.

I didn't bother thanking her for the encouragement- I heard voices.

As I listened, I felt more and more shocked and in over my head.

A youkai? A doll? Who are these people? They're certainly not human, but not from the House of Life either. They must be people from my world.

"Do we fight?" asked one of the people, a male one. A girl responded, "I'd rather not. The collateral damage doesn't seem to be worth it."

They were enemies?

But did that mean- if enemies from our world had come too-

Instant flashbacks of Apophis and Sarah Jacobi came exploding into my head. I sighed to myself.

What did I do now?

Eto

I'm so hungry.

I licked my lips as I stared down from the rooftop.
Children were everywhere- passing through with their parents.

I could smell the blood.

But if I revealed myself...

That wouldn't be good. But I had to survive. I had to find food! But what should... 

What was the right choice here?

Cynder

"Ow!" I roared, tripping and falling over another obstacle in my way.

This city was so cluttered, it was ridiculous!
I was in a fairly uninhabited part of the city, but gosh, there was litter everywhere.

Suddenly my nose picked up a familiar scent and I lifted my head.

I began to run towards the smell, using my shadow magic to cloak myself.

I entered a dark, abandoned building.

"Who's there?" someone whispered.

I halted.

That voice... I recognized it.

"Cynder? Is that... you?"

My eyes widened as a figure emerged from the shadows. "Wait... Chopscotch?"

• Posted at:

Rajani

NightIlannRavenPyreAqPeri

ZerefKan

GlorySadieGriIvyClo

ErisAngSaphMewRQ

LunaChrysNMMAriaSonaSelAba

CynWhirlFWSunSpy

SuiBSSKKSAriOphEtoHiVaRiUmi

RSSayoAyaHinaEveChi

RaIALiMaYu

#Zerjani

brownwolf123

Medicine:

There, crisis averted! I looked at Alex, but then realized something dreadful.

"Alex-san...where is the Arbiter?" I asked.

He looked guilty. "I'm sorry, he's too big for me to carry."

The look of shock most have looked comical on my face. "You... YOU LEFT HIM TO FIGHT POWERFUL YOUKAI AND EVIL SPIRITS ALONE?!"

"Medicine-" Ganta tried to calm me down.

"YOUKAI ARE IMMUNE TO PHYSICAL ATTACKS! UNLESS HE CAN DO MAGIC, HE'LL BE TOTALLY DESTROYED!"

"Medicine-" Shiro tried to get my attention.

"AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT NO MATTER THE WORLD THEY COME FROM, YOU CAN'T PUNCH A GHOST!"

"Medicine!" everyone yelled.

"WHAT?!"

Shiro pointed at me, and I looked to see bits of poisonous gas leaking out of me.

"Oh...Oops..."

Arbiter:

The enemies looked at me in silence for a moment. They were probably getting over the fact that the others had disappeared. Then, the gray-skinned girl spoke up with a sudden laugh.

"You're friends have left you!" she said. "All by yourself to fight all of us!"

I sighed. I knew Alex the one responsible for the others getting out, but I was too big for him to carry. I understood. Just as long as the others were out of harm's way.

"With good reason," I defended. "And I am not a damsel needed to be saved. I have silenced Truth and destroyed the Flood. I can handle this battle just fine."

"Oh really~" the blue-haired woman said.

I ignited by Energy Sword and took a Plasma Grenade in hand. I began my attack on the blue-haired woman and the strange girl who seemed very stiff. But after I had done so, we all looked in silence. My attacks...did nothing. Not even a scratch.

"Uh...you do realize we're all immune to physical attacks...right?" the girl called Seija said.

"I can see that now," I said.

So I was on my own fighting enemies I couldn't even attack. Usually Sangheli don't retreat, but...

Sachiko:

Just as Ryou, Yuki, and Tokiko were about to attack the alien, he suddenly disappeared. We were all completely taken aback. Everyone looked around, but couldn't find him. Then, I saw a little shimmer. I looked closely to examine it. Then I realized...

"He's just invisible, you morons!" I yelled. "And he's escaping!"

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

pizzaruby95

Chopscotch

I started wondering around the store, looking at the things they had. Sadly nothing reminded me of home so I stopped and just relaxed for a while.

Until I heard someone enter

"Who's there?" I jumped my axe and walked towards the entrance. As my eyes adjusted I jumped a little

"Cynder? Is that You?" I whispered

Her eyes went wide when I finally got to a somewhat lit-up place. "Wait... Chopscotch?"

I toke a leap of joy. Not a big one, in case someone else was around. I didn't really want to scare anyone.

"Any idea on what to do about being stuck here?" I asked

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Queen of Loneliness+

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

fairywolf652

it's a Breeze ( Skylanders pun )

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

amberpegasus203

Ganta's POV

Alex, Shiro, and I all sweatdropped at the sight of Medicine taking so long to realize that she was leaking poisonous gas out of her body.

While that was happening, I bit my lip. I dug out Senji's one-sided coin, and looked at it.

Lesson learned, I thought. I put the coin back, and turned to the others.

"Guys, why don't we wait for a second?"

As soon as the words came out of my mouth, the others froze into comical positions, Medicine still trying to stop the poisonous gas, Alex trying not inhale said gas, and Shiro not caring that she herself was inhaling it.

"I don't know how much you guys trust gut instinct, but my gut tells me that Arbiter is already retreating. So maybe we should wait a bit?"

Selicity's POV

I sat underneath one of the small trees in our backyard. I was still contemplating my brief encounter with the otherworldly being named Mew. I was worried that someone would see her, tomorrow, at the meeting spot. Then again, she had turned herself into a cat, and I hadn't noticed until she decided to drop the appearance. So maybe she'd take the guise of a cat again?

And speaking of which, wasn't Mew a Pókemon or something? A Legendary, to be specific?

Was I going crazy? Or were all the strangers in town not strangers at all? Were they all fictional characters, somehow appearing in our world?

I rubbed my eyes. I was overthinking things. I needed to slow down.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

fairywolf652

nifflers

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

brownwolf123

Medicine:

I tried to keep myself calm as the gas started to disappear. That was just embarrassing! That's never happened before! Then again, my poison being so controllable hasn't exactly been a thing since I got here.

"I hope you're right," I said.

"We should more worry about where we are and if Arbiter will be able to locate us here," Shiro said.

Just then, we all heard a few people approach.

Old: (don't forget that this dude's still here)

It seemed that Stella and Tsuribari had located a few strangers appear nearby, so the princess ordered Sheep and I to accompany them in investigating these strangers. As we approached, I noticed that it was four people, as well as a floating doll. They seemed a bit strange, but maybe that was because I wasn't used to people outside of the Seas. They didn't seem very used to familiars like us.

"Um, excuse me, but how far away from the city are we?" a boy asked.

"A bit," Sheep answered. Stella whimpered and cowered next to Tsuribari.

"You guys seem very...weird..." another boy said.

"We're all from different worlds, what's weird to you may be normal for others," the young girl with an identical floating doll next to her.

To help with POVs for Alex, Ganta, and Shiro:

Tsuribari is a blond boy with a hook in his head (yes, there's blood too) who is "Stoic and dingy, Tsuribari is generally contempt with everything around him, and has shown a reclusive nature in order to avoid most people or any form of social interaction." Even if the two groups fight and they lose, he won't be intimidated. He is a ghost.

Stella is a girl with long brown hair in twin tails and has starfish decorations on her hair and clothes. She is "apathetic, depressed, and quiet". She is a humanoid starfish.

Sheep seems feminine but is called by they/them pronouns. Their hair is made of gray tentacles with a large spiral shell on their head. They "appear to be quite nice and rather weak" but also seem to be sadistic (also they love Old). They are a humanoid ammonite.

You can look at Old's form for his stuff.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Rias:

I had signed out a hotel room for one, and had decided to continue my wandering around town. I'd eventually bump into someone who was on the same mission as me... right?

As soon as I hit a main streat, someone did bump into me. Well, more like run me over.

It was a guy with black hair and a cape. He was carrying a sword, and because of that, I could almost guarantee that he was like me. But before I could talk to him, he began walking off without apologizing.

"Hey!" I told him. "Watch it!"

He looked back at me. "Sorry, kid. Didn't see you there."

"Are you here for the same reason as me?" I asked, deciding to cut the chase.

A smirk formed on his lips. "Good to have met you, kid. The name's Qrow Branwen."

He turned around so we could talk easier, and I could see, he was like me. He looked too perfect for this reality world, as I did.

"Rias." I responded, a little hastily. "Rias Gremory."

"I've also got... a friend with me, here for the same reason we are." Qrow told me. "Her name's Midna. She's a little cranky."

"Hey!" a female voice snapped. "I can speak for myself!"

"You're talking?" he asked sarcastically. "I thought you didn't want to be heard in public."

A small, blue imp-like creature wearing a helmet emerged from his shadow. "I don't, but I also don't want you talking about me when I'm right here!"

I coughed to remind them of my presence.

"We were checking something out." Qrow told me, regaining his composure. "Since you're here for the same reason we are, feel free to come."

I nodded.

Lia:

"He's a cute cat." I told Asha. "But you might not want to let people see you with him. The adults are pretty sensitive about having pets around. For some of them, the ban that's been going on extends to pets as well. Has anyone told you about it?"

Viggo:

I hadn't expected my men to make such a commotion on the first day. But here they were, running back into our hideout nervously.

"What happened this time?" I sighed.

"We went into a store." one replied. He was holding several devices in his hands. "We wanted to buy all of this stuff, but they wouldn't accept our money!"

"We just punched our way out of there after that." another continued.

I sighed again. There was no way people wouldn't recognize them after this incident. That meant we'd have to use other means to get information about this place...

"At least we got all this cool stuff!" the first minion said eagerly. "We don't know how to use any of it, but still!"

Suddenly, another one of my men darted into the hideout.

"Three strangers approaching!" he said. "Two humans and one... thing."

Had they caused that much of a ruckus? I would have to deal with these strangers myself. They didn't sound like Dragon Riders, so they would likely be easily convinced that nothing was going on here.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

fairywolf652

Asha : ( Wampus is a female )

" Yes someone has told me about it while I was walking  and also thanks ! " I said . 

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

brownwolf123

Bump! (I really need to POV with Kennith and Hakase's group)

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

pizzaruby95

I won't be able to POV for a couple of weeks

• Posted at:

Solangelo

Pizza Mirima Historia

Just a Random Redcloak

Queen of Loneliness+

EVER=TWIN

#Tempa

RWBY

Dyslexic

amberpegasus203

Shiro's POV

I stared at the strangers before us. They didn't seem human, and they seemed to be a bit surprised by our presence.

Alex seemed a bit taken aback by their appearances (something that Medicine called him out on), while Ganta didn't seem to mind. Couldn't really blame either of them. After watching the entire Aceman series and going through Deadman Wonderland, you got accustomed to unusual things.

Anyways, while the others tried to start up a conversation, I leaned back against a tree. The wind blew a few strands of my hair in my face, but I didn't care. I was watching and hoping that Arbiter was safe and that he'd be able to locate us.

Man...it was so weird, actually being concerned for someone else's wellbeing. Usually, I was the type of person who really could care less about others. And now, I did care.

I guess people really do change, after all.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

@Raven Aww. Dats kawaii.

• Posted at:

Kolorblind Histerian

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Colorblind and proud!

'Rubix cubes are easy when you're colorblind'

amberpegasus203

Arcade- Yep, it kind of is.

• Posted at:

~Raven Tsakaryn~

Do you believe?

I apologize for not POVing very often - this hasn't been on my mind lately, as I've been focusing on my gang show, stuff on other sites and possible fanfictions about my gang to post here (even though I know only a few people read my stuff). I'm also... honestly not sure what I'm going to do with this.

Qrow:

I was thankful that this Rias girl had arrived. It meant Midna and I (thankfully) weren't the only ones here. There had been more last night, but either they had all disappeared or we were looking in the wrong places.

Probably the latter.

We were out of the city now, and I could make out something behind the trees. I wasn't sure what it was, but I was certain that it was where the people had gone.

Midna was back in my shadow, just in case these were normal reality people.

I held my sword in front of me, and gestured for Rias to stay back. "We don't know what these guys are capable of."

"Thanks, but I can handle myself." she responded.

I decided not to argue, knowing that 17-year olds could take care of themselves.

Before we could go any further, I saw someone heading toward us. It was a guy, maybe a little younger than me, with armor and a sword like mine. He had his sheathed, so I quickly followed the motion. It was best not to appear as a threat.

"We don't want any trouble." Rias said.

"What she said." I agreed. "We just were after a few guys that stole a few things from a store, and saw them go this way."

"I must apologize for their behavior." the stranger said. "Those were my men, and I sent them in to get information. I had no clue they would do this. They are quite clueless sometimes."

"Information?" I asked. "Are you here for the same reason we are?"

"It depends on what that reason is."

"We're here to find out the source of a problem." Rias told him. "We're trying to save our homes."

"Then we are allies. I'll talk to my men and clear all of this up, and then perhaps we can meet up again to discuss how we'll save the worlds."

I nodded, and he turned away and headed back the way he came.

As Rias and I walked away, I glanced back to see if he was out of earshot. Midna emerged from my shadow once I was certain he was gone.

"I don't trust him." she said.

"I don't either, but maybe if we meet up with him again like he suggested, we can learn the truth."

Viggo:

As I left those two and headed back to the base, I wondered how many people were working against me. I had not been informed of this... All I had been told was that I would have allies here.

As much as it pained me to do, it would do me good to pretend I was an ally of those two people. Perhaps I'd be able to prevent them from achieving their goal.

Ash:

I had decided to let Cecily go home, as she had said her parents might be getting worried. Mine on the other hand wouldn't be concerned. They were too busy with my stepsiblings. I could stay out as long as I wanted.

As I looked around, I heard a commotion. The sounds I heard weren't too far away... I decided to check them out.

This commotion isn't the one caused by Viggo's men that Qrow went to check out, it's a different one. Anyone can have their characters be the cause of this commotion and meet Ash.

Lia:

"That's good to know." I replied to Asha, after apologizing for getting her cat's gender wrong. "You should probably stay away from crowded areas, like the town square. That way, it will decrease your chances of bumping into an adult that will notice your cat."

I glanced down at my watch and noticed that it was getting late. I probably should be going home soon. My parents and Preston may be getting worried.

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

fairywolf652

Asha : 

" Okay ! " I said .

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

brownwolf123

Arbiter:

As I retreated down the alley, the enemies closing in, I realized I was heading back to where the human girl was. I didn't want to think what these monsters to do with her, but I also had no where else to go. When I was back near where we had found her, I saw her slowly getting up. She must have reawakened not too long ago. As she stood up, she saw me approaching worriedly.

"Oh hey, you're still here," she casually said. "I guess I'm still...wait...what's up with you?"

I quickly picked her up in my arms as a barrage of lights were fired at us. I just barely dodged, with one or two hitting my sides. I threw the girl over my shoulder, and she seemed to get a good look at who was attacking.

"What the heck is going on?!" she yelled.

"I'll explain later, but I cannot attack them effectively," I said, running again. "Or at all, for that matter."

"Where are your friends?" the girl asked as she held on tightly.

"They escaped to a safer place, but unfortunately I couldn't join them."

We reached the end of the alley way, and I activated my invisibility. I set the girl down, but still held her hand.

"I cannot afford being spotted by anyone else, but neither can our attackers," I explained. "If we can just reach another place to hide myself, they should not be able to follow."

"I know the city layout better than you," the girl said. "Let me lead you somewhere you can hide."

I was reluctant at first. On the one hand, I was surprised to keep a low profile. It was better if she didn't know I was real, though since I had just carried her, she might have realized I was more than a hallucination. On the other hand...she was an advantage to our task, and was willing to help. But obviously, people would be looking for her. It would attention to ourselves, and make us look bad if they did find her. Though, I didn't really have much time to debate.

"Lead the way, then," I said.

She lead me down the sidewalk just as another spell was fired, this time with more lasers than balls of light, causing a bit of an explosion in the alley. That would definitely cause a commotion.

Anzu:

I lead the invisible alien down the street, trying to distance ourselves from whoever was chaser us. After all that just happened in the past few minutes, I felt a lot more awake and aware that what I was experiencing was in fact real. But this was just crazy!

I let my hair block my hair, trying to hide myself as best as I could. It's been a few hours, obviously by now I'd have police out looking for me. I couldn't allow people to recognize me now. Thankfully, they would be flocking to that mini explosion.

But I also had to look as normal as I could, holding the hand of an invisible being. My arm was good enough at my side that it looked like I wasn't his hand, but to someone looking closely, it may have seemed that I was holding a transparent phone or something.

I lowered my head, but not just to disguise myself. The truth is...this alien...was...how do I put it? Attractive? I was weak to big and muscular alien dudes with low voices apparently. And I was holding his hand! AND HE CARRIED ME! I had to hide this blush on my face!

I felt myself bump into someone. I looked up and nearly died on the spot.

"Huh...Anzu Amano?" the boy I had bumped into asked, getting a good look at my face.

"Oh! Uh...Ash...right?" I said nervously, recognizing this guy from school. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard a commotion nearby and decided to check it out...but what are YOU doing here? They have search parties looking for you and your sister!"

"Oh, about that, you see..." I let what he said fully sink in. "Wait...what? Ume?"

"Yeah, she never showed up at school, and she was walking alone."

I felt the alien's hand tug at me. I knew he didn't want to stay in the open too long, even if he was invisible. Ash eyed the general area he was in.

"Did you see something just move there?" he asked. "And what are you holding?"

"Nothing...Maybe you need to check your eyesight," I said.

"Well, you never answered my earlier question."

Another tug.

"I...really have to go..." I said.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

fairywolf652

Be our geust

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

fairywolf652

The creativity ban was such an Ambush to the reality kids ( Skylanders pun )

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

fairywolf652

punnnsss

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

"Always "

Peace and equality 

Call Me FAIRY

brownwolf123

Helloooooo?

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Haven't forgotten this. Just writer's block.

Lia:

"I should probably be heading home now." I told Asha. "My parents are kind of fussy about arriving home on time, and I'm already late."

My parents didn't like it when me and my brothers brought strangers home without telling them... It wouldn't be a good idea to bring Asha, especially since she had a cat, which they wouldn't be happy about.

"You have a place to stay, right?" I asked, wanting to make sure she would be fine before I left."

Midna:

Rias had brought Qrow and I into her hotel room, saying that we were just guests who needed a rest. Well, she had said that about Qrow while I had been hiding in his shadow.

"So, we should try to meet up with that guy at some point." Rias said. "We may be able to learn if we have enemies here."

"It would make sense." I added. "If we're trying to stop something, then we'll obviously have opposition. That's how this type of thing works."

I could only hope that Zant wouldn't find his way here... It was bad enough that he had taken my world. He couldn't take another. I'd stop him, and I'd have help in doing so.

Suddenly, the voice from last night rang in my head.

"Greetings, people of the Fictionverse." it said. "I hope you have been successful in gathering information. At midnight, meet up outside the north end of town."

Then, as quickly as it had come, it was gone.

"That was fast." Qrow commented. "Guess we have our plans for tonight."

Ash:

"Fine, go." I told Anzu. She let out a sigh of relief before walking off.

I stared after her, confused. Something was up... I wondered if it had anything to do with the strangers in town. No, I was certain. They had everything to do with it.

I also realized that she had called me Ash, and I huffed a little. I wasn't sure if I wanted her calling me that. After all, I didn't really know her.

I will do my best to post here more often.

Mods, please let this pass!

• Posted at:

Verity Evermore

ZeldaMidnaMiphaLucina

Ayden

"HONOR!!!!!!"

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6