Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Chapter 1:

I walked over to the window and opened it to take a refreshing breath of fresh, Brisbane air. It was a beautiful Saturday morning and I had big plans for the channel today. I wanted to start a new series that I had been hinting about on three different social media websites for the past two weeks on Pokemon Stars (just be creative here people. my new pokemon game).

Sitting down at my computer, I took a quick sip of apple juice before taking a deep breath and starting up the camera to record when all of the sudden, my phone dinged.

A little annoyed by the distraction, I shut off the camera, figuring that it was my foster mom, wanting me to run an errand. I opened the phone to home page and my eyes scanned over the message that I had gotten from an unknown number.

It said, "Check your subscriber count, Sakura."

A little bit freaked out by this strange message from an unknown person, I opened up Socialblade to check my sub count, just like the mysterious sender had told me to and when I saw my sub count, I dropped my glass of apple juice which was sailing down onto the ground and cracked into hundreds of shards.

My sub count was at 0.

~.~

Was going to make it longer but I have to do violin now. Longer chapters will be coming in the future!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

You took the sun, the moon, and the stars and now I'm walking all alone in the dark.

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

Amazing. 

• Posted at:

Call Me Anti or Gold. (AntiGold) ‍

Velix ✡

✹Aero ✹

☪️ Ohm ☪️

✔️ Kyle ✔️

when ur dead inside ayy.

Thumbnail avatar 48dde136c9

slypuppy15

*whistles* Can't wait t'see the rest of the characters!

• Posted at:

Kya

Why must things so beautiful and filled with hope, be the most fragile and delicate?

Summoned Tellun

#Kyli

4Play the moments.

; Pause the memories.

<Stop the pain.

7 Rewind the happiness.

EvNyCiJoIvAcKaJaAbAlLy

Thumbnail avatar dd462498bf

nightwings371

Wow

• Posted at:

~☆Skyheart☆~

A NightWing 

A SilverWing:

Silverstorm

A Gryffindor

Thunderbird

Skypaw

Fluffpaw

"It's sort of exciting,isn't it?Breaking the rules."~Hermione Granger

Thumbnail avatar 5282c5e1ea

fairytiger342

interesting...

• Posted at:

~-~-~-~*☆~Sapphire~☆*~-~-~-~

A SilverWing

A Book Lover

An Animal Lover

A Ravenclaw    

A demigod

Goldendusk

Snowpaw

Sapphirepaw

Hawkpaw

Sandheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Yay! It begins!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

QUEEN OF HAMILTON AND CATS

"There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait."

"Raise a glass to freedom."

"My thoughts have been replaced with Hamilton lyrics."

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

fairyathena472

NOOOOOOOO

I MADE IT DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

fairyathena472

T.T

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

RIP subscriber count.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Niara|Raife

This boat is the property of Rat Enterprises. I'm afraid that it is deeply cursed! - Rat

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

I FOUND IT

• Posted at:

Call me Happy/Happeh®

Haylo 4ever❤️

Grayromantic + bi & proud

Alpeoplarpeople.

"***** I'M FABULOUS!" -Markiplier

YouTube Addict 

AND PEGGY

Canada 150!

I'm a fangirl. We don't do "calm."

"UUURRRRRRRRR..." -Chewbacca

Thumbnail avatar 62cd068e10

detectiveunicorn26

bookmark

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen/Deerkit Queen of Drama and RPs

I am a gem, a demigod, and much more!

#ThinkoftheⓈⓤⓝⓢⓗⓘⓝⓔ!  #reilen #cabake #adoptarescue

Under Construction Under Construction

fairyathena472

Oh good. I thought I killed this!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

fairyathena472

OH NO I DID IT AGAIN!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

angeldragon4125

Chapter 2:

I was scared. I didn't know what to do. Should I text the stranger back or should I believe this was all just a prank from one of the few friends I had in college. After a little bit of hesitation, I picked the phone.

I see I'm at 0 subscribers. What happened and how do you know about this?

Less than a fraction of a second later, the stranger texted back.

I am the C0mmunity. I understand your concern and respect it. Here is your answer to how I know about this. It's easy. I'm the cause that you, Janica Karen, Daniel Cambridge, Soul Youth, and the other super-popular YouTubers have lost all of your subscribers in a second flat.

At this, I began to panic. I searched "C0mmunity" on YouTube and was stunned with what I found. This strange person had made simply one video, yet had attracted 20 MILLION subs. I refreshed the page and nearly dropped my cup a second time when the sub count for the C0mmunity went up to 21.3 million.

"You see?" they texted. My hands shook as I responded.

Yes. Are the other YouTubers informed of this? And how did you know that I was looking at your subscriber count?

The C0mmunity took a moment before responding. That is none of your concern. All you need to know is the following: You will have a guest within ten minutes who will be giving you one ticket and one only to fly to Europe. You don't need to know where. Once you get to your location, you and the others will be given more details.

I freaked out again. My parents would NOT approve of this. Yes, YouTube was my job but with no one watching my videos anymore, they wouldn't see any point in bothering with anything related to it ever again. I told the C0mmunity this, figuring that this was all a bad dream and everything would be okay in the end. I was wrong.

Your parents have already been told that you are going to Germany for Gamescom with Dawn of Force, DubDash, Meowtastic, and JayKVlogs. I'm not going to say anymore. Pack your computer, a change of clothing, and your phone. You won't need much else, if anything.

Okay. I'll get ready.

Freaked out beyong belief at what had just happened in a matter of seconds, I stumbled out of the room, pouring my drink behind me by accident on the way out. What was I going to do without YouTube?

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

You took the sun, the moon, and the stars and now I'm walking all alone in the dark.

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

fairyathena472

Yay I won't die now!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

angeldragon4125

Nope! Chapter 3 comes out tomorrow from a random character's perspective. I will be using a randomize thing on the Internet to figure out who's perspective the chapter will be about.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

angeldragon4125

Or should I make the whole story from Sakura's perspective with the other characters? You guys tell me?

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

happyhopeful24

Yay new chapter!

• Posted at:

Call me Happy/Happeh®

Haylo 4ever❤️

Alpeoplarpeople.

YouTube Addict 

AND PEGGY

Canada 150!

Thumbnail avatar 48dde136c9

slypuppy15

I'd do Sakura's POV with all of the other characters, but that's just me.

• Posted at:

Kya

Why must things so beautiful and filled with hope, be the most fragile and delicate?

Summoned Tellun

#Kyli

4Play the moments.

; Pause the memories.

<Stop the pain.

7 Rewind the happiness.

EvNyCiJoIvAcKaJaAbAlLy

Thumbnail avatar 0d334e8cb3

greenstorm25

This is getring better and better by the second!! *pinkie pie bouncing*

• Posted at:

Wafflé-Hart-Traitare

Proud Mormon

Queen of Studio C

Pegasister

Burnt Waffle

Deadpan

Alter-Eggo

Stormy, Brown Puppy, Dusk, Ashcloud, Stormstar,Aspenheart, Alessandra, Sage,

Seeker=twin

angeldragon4125

I'll just continue doing it from Sakura's perspective.

Chapter 3:

The next day, I stood at the front door, waiting for the driver that the C0mmunity had said would take me to the airport earlier that day. I had only one bag with my computer, headphones, the plane ticket, a change of clothing, and my phone inside. The night before, I wrote a note to my parents that was still on the kitchen counter. They didn't come home at all last night to question me about why all of the sudden, Janica's "dad" had communicated, saying that she and I were going to go to Gamescon together. She and I barely knew each other and had only talked once, at a conference in San Fransisco. The only thing I knew about her was that she lived with her girlfriend, (yes, I said girlfriend) in Los Angeles.

The sound of a car stopping in front of me woke me out of my daydreaming. I looked up to find a white Toyota Camry stopped in front of me. The driver rolled his window a quarter of the way down and said, "Get in. I'm with C0mminuty."

Nervously, I stepped inside and before I could properly shut the door, he stepped on the gas and we went flying down the street.  As I sadly watched the only place that I ever remembered living in and wondering if I would ever come back, my phone rang. I picked it up and found that I had gotten two texts. One from the C0mmunity and one from another number that I didn't recognize. I decided to reply to the C0mmunity first.

Glad to see that you picked the right decision to meet with me. Do NOT respond to this text.

More than just a bit mystified, I closed the text and opened up the other one, finding that it was, sort of unsurprisingly, from Janica. She had created a group chat with me, Luke (DubDash), Sage (Meowtastic), and Beck (Dawn of Force). Her text said, Hi, this is Janica.

I responded with, This is Sakura. Are you guys doing alright?

Sage immediately texted back, followed by Luke and Beck, saying that they were okay as well as the fact that someone from the C0mmunity was driving them to the nearest airport. We added Keith, Emily, Daniel, Jamie, Beanie, Katheryn, and Saul who were the others who had been affected by the C0mmunity. They all responded back and said that they were being driven to their airports as well.

Relieved at the news, I said, Guess we'll see each other in Europe then?

Yep. See ya guys there, Saul texted back. The others texted goodbye but when the driver heard all the ringing from the phone, he yelled, "Turn that stupid thing off!" 

Well, he said it a little differently, but I'm gonna put it nicely.

"Okay," I replied softly, turned off the ringer. I turned on Hotspot and opened up YouTube to play a playlist that I had made of my favorite songs on YouTube quietly, listening to it through my headphones. He glanced back at me and nodded approvingly.

"Better," he said and then turned his focus back to the road as I chose to listen to "Bendy and the Ink Machine"  song, figuring it would prepare me for whatever was coming ahead.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

rainelf13

I bet you already hit the signup limit, didn't you, Bubbles?

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

This boat is the property of Rat Enterprises. I'm afraid that it is deeply cursed! - Rat

angeldragon4125

@Rain ~ There's actually one or two more spots open. Go through my posts to find it. It's called something like "Signups for a story I wanna right" or something like that.

Chapter 4:

Around 22 hours later, I touched down in Europe. Glancing outside, I realized that the C0mmunity had flown me to London, England. I grabbed my suitcase and headed out of the plane, half expecting some kid to p   oint at me and say, "Oh, look! It's TroubleTwist!!!" That was when I remembered what C0mmunity had done and my heart sank. I trudged through the whole check thing to see if I had anything wrong, then made my way to the entrance of the airport where the others and I had agreed to meet.

"Sakura!" a voice called behind me and my heart rose, hoping it was a former fan come to say hi. It started to sink a bit when I turned around and found Janica, Saul, and Sage coming towards me. I forced a smile and gave a small wave as they made their way up to me.

"Hi," I murmured in response. Sage gave me a pitying look of understanding. She felt what was I was going through. After all, she had lost around 3 million subscribers. Saul had lost almost the same amount as me and Janica had lost nearly exactly the same amount as me. Janica leaned against the wall next to me while Saul and Sage sat down on the ground around us. We were in a dark, cut-off hallway from the airport.

I texted into the group chat with the other kids who hadn't showed up yet, giving them our coordinates. Within a half hour, everyone was gathered in the dimly lit hallway. I looked around, studying the other kids.

I knew Beck and Saul from game conferences in the past and I listened to the music that Sage and Daniel made sometimes. Al of them were really cool people and were nice to me. Beanie and Janica were nice enough and Janica seemed like she was sort of used to be a leader of a group. Jamie was a lot like me, quiet and sort of shy but actually really nice. Katheryn sort of scared me; from the moment she sat down, she seemed very secretive and a bit negative. Keith and Emily didn't talk to much so I couldn't really judge them or do a fair basis on them. Luke seemed very stubborn, yet sensitive meaning that I would have to wait on assessing him.

As we sat in an awkward silence, my phone binged twice. I checked it. One text from the C0mmunity with more information about what he/she was going to do to us and one from Mom and Dad asking how Gamescon was. I texted my parents back first, being forced to lie and saying it was great.

"Who texted you?" Saul asked. I looked up from where I was responding to the C0mmunity and smiled ruefully.

"The person who took our life and our job," I admitted. Janica looked at me with a raised eye and I asked, "Haven't you guys been getting texts from the C0mmunity?"

They all shook their heads and Katheryn said sudddenly, "Why are you the only one getting messages from our enemy?"

I shrugged and replied, "I dunno. Don't think I'm lucky though because the only things that the C0mmunity has said to me is prophetic warnings about our futures and the like."

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

fairyathena472

L

O

V

E

I

T

!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

angeldragon4125

=D

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

Thumbnail avatar acde693643

windghost47

Love it! Can't wait for more! ;D

• Posted at:

Silver (Gin Argentum Historia)

{シア}

My flipside:

Theo (Zjarr Kasai)

Gang @265502

"Bumpin' it." ~Me  

"You hit the Lord of the Titians in the eye with a plastic blue hairbrush." ~Percy Jackson

#Tabcat 

#Eventi  

~SAMBer since 2016~

fairyathena472

I need MAOR

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

fairyathena472

I need MAOR

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

happyhopeful24

Ooh.....

• Posted at:

Call me Happy/Happeh®

Haylo 4ever❤️

Alpeoplarpeople.

YouTube Addict 

AND PEGGY

Canada 150!

fairyathena472

MAOR?

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

rainelf13

Ahem.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

angeldragon4125

The agony you experience when you thought your post goes through but it turns out that the SAMB just feels like trolling you. I'm getting that feeling right about now that the whole SAMB world is thinking that it's tomorrow, gosh darn it.

Chapter 5:

I could feel the tension in our little group as we made our way out the streets. The others all looked like they wanted the exact same thing as me, for some kid to start yelling our names and run up ask begging for an autograph. Honestly, I could even go for some people mobbing us, I was so desperate.

Janica broke the silence as we all stood awkwardly on the sidewalk, waiting for something to happen, "So... what's next?"

I responded quietly. "I guess we all take cabs over to the nearest station. We can walk to meet the C0mmunity from there."

The other kids nodded, but I could tell from the looks on their faces that they were still suspicious of me. Suddenly, I did something that was really unlike me. I became very angry. Like, really mad.

"Why do you guys not trust me?" I cried angrily. "Do you seriously think that I would make my life this way just to make sure that you guys lost your jobs as well?!"

They all shared guilty looks and Sage turned to me and replied, "Sorry, Sakura. I guess that none of us really know what to think right now."

I took a few breaths to calm myself down before responding. "And I'm sorry too. As you can tell, I'm panicked and scared. But we need a plan. First things first, who's going with who to the station?"

A moment later, we organized ourselves into groups of two or three and hailed taxis for each group. I rode with Sage, Beck went with Saul, Katheryn rode with Jamie, Janica and Emily went together, and Daniel, Luke, and Keith all agreed to go with each other. After making sure that the others got into their taxis and got the address where we would meet, Sage and I hopped into our taxi.

I gave the driver the address and told him to try and get there as fast as he could when my phone dinged twice. Tired from all the things that had happened today, I popped in my earbuds and opened up my phone. There was a text from the C0mmunity which I could ignore for now and one from my parents. I knew that they would be wondering why I hadn't contacted them in a while, so I decided to respond to their text.

After texting them, I opened up YouTube, but then closed it knowing that it would only hurt to see that the null sub count. Instead, I chose to go for a music stream on Discord on my channel. The first song that popped into my head as the driver pulled out into traffic was Marshmello's Alone, but it was probably better for me to listen to something positive so instead, I opted for Alan Walker's Alone.

A few seconds into the song, Sage peered over my shoulder to see what I was listening to. When she saw that I was listening to Alan, a grin appeared on her face. She pointed to her ears and I nodded and pulled out my earbuds.

"You listen to Alan?" she asked and I nodded, not trusting my voice at the moment. "Cool," she said happily and then plugged in her own earbuds, probably to listen to her music even though all of the views had disappeared, along with the comments.

A little bit saddened by the thought that a wonderful music producer like Sage could have this happen to her, I sighed and looked out the window. I just hoped we would get answers from whatever lay in our future.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

rainelf13

What a convenient timing.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

angeldragon4125

@Rain ~ IKR

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

windghost47

• Posted at:

{シア}

My flipside:

Theo (Zjarr Kasai)

Gang @265502

"Bumpin' it." ~Me  

"You hit the Lord of the Titians in the eye with a plastic blue hairbrush." ~Percy Jackson

#Tabcat 

#Eventi  

~SAMBer since 2016~

rainelf13

Up!

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

angeldragon4125

Chapter 6:

The driver pulled up to the station and Sage handed him his tip before the two of us left the car with our bags. The others were waiting up ahead in the shadows. Sage waved to them and took off to talk to them, leaving me behind in the dust to fumble with my phone. I changed the song from Alan's Sing Me To Sleep to Jane XØ's Love Me and hurried after her.

"Hi," I murmured when I reached the rest of the group, still feeling a bit awkward for yelling at them in the airport. Only a little bit though. Fortunately, they didn't seem to hold it against me, because everyone, including Katheryn, greeted me and I sat down between Saul and Beck.

"The C0mmunity texted me on the way here," I said and held up my phone, revealing the message from the mysterious "person". "It says to go and wait at the warehouse for further directions." I pointed at an abandoned warehouse on the far side of the tracks

"Let's get going then," Luke replied and stood up. "I want answers and I want them now."

Carefully, we followed him across the steel train tracks and through the small corn field that stood between us and our destination. As we got closer, I began to get more and more nervous. What if it was a trap and I never made it back to Australia?

Angry at myself for thinking like that, I pushed my fear down and continued on. When we finished the trek through the field, we came out in a large, open area with the warehouse in the center. On one side were a bunch of antique farm tools that were completely rusted over while on the other, a few barn cats napped in the sun. They woke up when we appeared and scattered into the corn field from which we had come.

"So this is it..." Saul said and we all stood, staring awkwardly at each other.

Finally, I got sick of just standing there and walked up to the door to knock. Everyone else quietly followed me as I knocked twice and the door opened up revealing darkness. Curious, we peered inside but we couldn't see anything.

I turned and Janica's and my eyes met. We nodded and she turned to the others. "Come on. Let's get some answers."

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles Traitare

#ShippingThePack

Bobcat

Speshal ~ ©

#MessyRoomSquad

#Manchester

#TeamGrimmie

windghost47

Cool! Though Katheryn is a little too dark, I like it! Keep it up!

• Posted at:

{シア}

My flipside:

Theo (Zjarr Kasai)

Gang @265502

"Bumpin' it." ~Me  

#Tabcat 

#Eventi  

~SAMBer since 2016~

Thumbnail avatar d657ea036f

aquaraven142

I love this! Keep up the good work!

• Posted at:

}Seeker-Katherine-Hart-Traitares{

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

King Keith's official bodyguard/knight

Gang: Tara Zack Aaron Violet Amber Penny Ally Colin Nira Robin Ashton Sterling

rainelf13

Nice chapter, but please make them longer.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

1 ,