"Ok, SAMBers. Try and save your little home now!" Chokes. "No... don't want to..." "Please ignore that, SAMBers. My host here doesn't want to destroy this place. If you can stop me, I will tell you who I am." Smiles evily

Aphrodite / Cassie SAMB, WoFMB

"Me? I'm dishonest, and you can always trust the dishonest people to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest people you have to watch out for - because they can do incredibly stupid things." - Captain Jack Sparrow

Thumbnail avatar b8cfcbae49

amberbutterfly669

Hero:

Amie Swiftgale

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

The Clan Cats

not again :T
*turns into wolf dragon and tackles aphrodite* GO AWAYYY EVIL SPRITTTTTTTT *jumps of aphrodite to beat the spirit out*

child abuse

Amberwolf /Snowlilyy/Rebellious 

Essanieraen Mystical

Dragon sister

Shapeshifter

Queen of wolf dragons&dragons

Me|Rubyn|Willowbreeze|Silverjack|Lakestorm|Star|Dawnblaze|Lionclaw|Aulumi|

Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Kloof|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|

#Amuke

/230362

Pushes Amberwolf off. "Good try, Amie Swiftgale, but you cannot beat Kronos!" Blinks. "Uh, I wasn't supposed to say that, was I?"

"Me? I'm dishonest, and you can always trust the dishonest people to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest people you have to watch out for - because they can do incredibly stupid things." - Captain Jack Sparrow

*grabs ApAphrodite* *puts her in a cage and takes away the nuke*

Cara

Meet my gang;

Lea, Ella, Missy, Summer, Abbey, Caroline, Caedon, Ben, Cora, 

#ProudChristan

#Benara 

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#WeAreFamily

#CallOnMe

#IChooseHappy:)

#IAmTitanium

#I'mNotClay

#VibraniumAge

cackles

"YOU CANNOT CAPTURE KRONOS, YOU EVIL LITTLE KID!" Facepalms. "I blew my cover AGAIN. I think I need a cup of tea..."

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

*turns into a tiger* I am a daughter of Artemis you fiend! I will stop you! *Jumps at Aphrodite and takes her to the ground.*

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf, member of the Erdas Wolf Pack

Country Girl  

Not shipped

Luana

Cackles again. "Artemis? Artemis is dumb." Shivers. "NO KRONOS YOU RELEASE ME-" "Quiet, little girl! You will be dead soon!"

Thumbnail avatar b8cfcbae49

amberbutterfly669

Hero:

Amie Swiftgale

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

The Clan Cats

artemis doesn't have kids... she's an 

anyways

LETS BE OP AND

COME MAH WOLFIES
*me and 5 other wolf dragons tackle Aphrodite* ARTEMIS IS ONE OF YOUR SISTERS/STEPSISTERS NOT SURE WHICH 

Amberwolf /Snowlilyy/Rebellious 

Essanieraen Mystical

Dragon sister

Shapeshifter

Queen of wolf dragons&dragons

Me|Rubyn|Willowbreeze|Silverjack|Lakestorm|Star|Dawnblaze|Lionclaw|Aulumi|

Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Kloof|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|

#Amuke

/230362

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.