Hero:

Natalee Wildshadow

Animal:

Lucky

Level:

Clan:

BRIGGANS Figters

ok here it is:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok you can stop looking now there is no differences

(so riotous, Nacho!)

NACHOPEDIANS PLEASE LET THIS POST!!!

Who am I?

I'm a Nachopedian and a Prankster Gangster

I'm a Wolf

I am an author and illustrator

I am an creator 

I am a Minecrafter

I am a Survivor

I am a fighter

I am...

Nacho, warrior of Flying!            "There is nothing to fear but Fear itself."

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

Hero:

Natalee Wildshadow

Animal:

Lucky

Level:

Clan:

BRIGGANS Figters

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Who am I?

I'm a Nachopedian and a Prankster Gangster

I'm a Wolf

I am an author and illustrator

I am an creator 

I am a Minecrafter

I am a Survivor

I am a fighter

I am...

Nacho, warrior of Flying!            "There is nothing to fear but Fear itself."

Thumbnail avatar 8f4db85908

horsewitch95

Hero:

Samie Darkgale

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

Clan:

The Spirit Animal Queenz

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

~Horse~

Go Ravenclaw!

accio book!  

I am a Harry Potter fan!

99% of people would hug a bunny.

Copy and paste this into your sig if you're part of the 1% of people that would also hug the bunny.

I am  Midnight!

I am Noone!

I am Peral!

I am .3.!

SAMB TV!

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Hero:

Min-ri Leafpainter

Animal:

Mei Long

Level:

Oh, you rebel-rouser, you.

Thane Rain of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon Trainer

JSE Fan

Thrilling Intent Fan

RWBY Fan

Teratologist

Voltron Fan

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Niara

If you're going to die, please die beautifully. - Scrappy

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.