Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

(For all those who question what this is it’s a Doomsday RP. I prefer to write them in POV format.)

Cassy

“Are you ready for the ball?” Clara asked walking into my dimly lit room. I looked into my mirror blankly. My long, wavy, sandy blond hair was done up in a high ponytail, a single thin strand hanging down on either side of my face. My dress was a bright leafy green with an elegant design made of silver gems covering the bodice emanating from the left hip. “I-I’ll be out in a minute.” I replied not turning to face the younger blond. “I can’t believe it’s only been a year. It feels like the elemental council has been around for decades. You must be excited for your one year anniversary of your coronation.” Clara said walking over. “Ecstatic.” I replied sarcastically. “So that’s why you are taking so long, your nervous.” Clara said with a knowing smirk. “This past year has been the most violent the kingdom has seen in over a century. I wasn’t breed into or schooled in the royal ways. I was a simple peasant. I’m just worried they’re disappointed in me.” I said with a sigh. “This year has also been the most prosperous the kingdom has ever seen. Everyone adores you because you were like them. You understand their needs.” Clara said turning me towards her. She wore a white fluffy ball gown. The hem of the skirt was sparkling gold that fades away into full white as it reaches the knee. The bodice had a spiraling design of gold sparkles. Her curly hair had thin braids on both sides of her head that twist together in the back of her head. A thin chain of white gold crosses over the tops of the braids then dips down onto her forehead with a medium sized, kite shaped diamond. The blue eyed girl picked up my silver crown and set it on to of my head. “You look beautiful.” Clara said grabbing my hands softly. I bushed shyly, and kept my eyes downcast. “Come on, lets got the others are waiting.” Clara said. She led me out of the room and practically dragged me through the halls to just outside the ball room. Standing there waiting for us were all the other elemental masters. May wore a pale pink dress with hot pink trimming along the sleeves, neck and hem of the skirt. Her wavy brown hair was in a waterfall braid. A crown of delicate soft pink roses and green leafs sat on her head. Fiona wore a sleeveless burgundy ball gown. The skirt was covered in a frilly translucent lace the same shade as the rest of the dress. A silver design resembling vines lined the top of the dress encircling the whole top, and then it made a large spiraling design in the center of the bodice. Her hair was half in a low bun on the back of her head and the other half remained down in her normal ringlets. A circlet of silver came out of her hair and crossed over her forehead encircling a large, red, oval shaped gem. Zack wore a dark red dress top and gray dress pants. Long black boots came up over the pant legs. Over his shirt he wore a black cloak with golden shoulder pads that covered his shoulders then hung down in the back to just above his knees. The cloak also had thin golden trimming along the edges. Tied tightly around his tan throat at the collar of his shirt was a white ascot.  Ash wore a high necked dark green top with tight white sleeves. His top also had white coat tails coming out from under it. His pants were also form fitting and were the same shade of light brown as the thick belt around his waist. His boots were a dark brown with golden accents along the top and rested over his pants coming up to just below the knee. Sora’s silver dress shimmered when she moved. Her white blond hair was in a perfect side braid. A silver circlet sat on top her head covered in small white butterflies. Cam’s dress was dark blue with an elegant design in a blue green. Her short hair was held out of her face by large silver clips that had large turquoise gems.  Lorelei wore a sparkling black dress with a dark purple design on the skirt. Her black hair was in a bun in the back and a silver circlet crossed over her forehead. From the circlet came a series of thin chains in the front, all entwining into a triangle that came to a point between her eyes. Where ever the chains crossed there was a small purple gem. Eden’s dress was identical to Clara’s but is black instead of white with silver accents instead of gold. Her hair was down and remained in front of her face. A silver circlet with black gems crossed over her forehead, though remaining under her hair. “Finally, people are starting to get worried you had abandoned yet another large social event. Every king, queen, mayor, lady, princess, and prince form everywhere in SAMBeria was invited.” Sora said as bluntly as always. Clara pushed me closer to the door. “This is the biggest party hosted by Nardiria in the past year. There is no way Cassy would even think about missing it.” Clara said, the tone of her voice warning me not to try to back out. “Don’t worry I haven’t let Cam or Lori out of my sight all day, there are no pranks awaiting anyone.” Eden reassured. “Alright let’s get in there.” I said wanting to get it over with. Ash and Zack worked together to open the giant twin doors. The massive crowd stopped talking all at once, gazing up at us. The trumpets played a quick fanfare as my friends stepped forward. “Presenting the elemental masters Ashton Lunice, Mable Gray, Cambria Solone, Zackeria Coogan, Lorelei Thorin, Sorcha Calahan, Eden Celwydd, Clara Celwydd, and Fiona Mendacium.” They all walked out and down the stairs among the others. Then I walked out and another fanfare sounded. “Presenting Her Majesty, Queen Cassiopeia Lunice the first of Nardiria.”  The herald announced. I dipped my head to him before descending down the stairway. I stood at the base of the stairs the herald following me and introducing me to everyone as they approached me whether I knew them or not. I dipped my head respectfully to each of them, shared a few kind words, and gave a blessing to them and their loved ones. Just before loosing my mind to boredom the music started up. The elemental masters found them partners (May with Ash and Fiona with Zack) and entered the dance floor. “Your Majesty, might I open this dance with you?” The herald asked lending me his hand. “Of course.” I replied with a smile. The two of us entered into the crowd and stopped near the other elemental masters. The herald placed his hand on my hip and I put my own on his shoulder before clasping our free hands together. The music was soft and slow as we moved in a gentle, back and forth motion as we moved in a circle around the dance floor. The movements were lulling and I found myself closing my eyes. A mere second after I did they shot back open. I sensed something, something bad. Dark magic, but it wasn’t the same type as Douglas’s. Perhaps someone like Eden was just cursed with that horrid magic. It did have slight tints of Douglas’s magic in it though and it felt negative. Maybe a family member of Douglas’s? No as far as anyone knew he was the only one left in his family, hence the reason for me taking the throne. “My queen, are you alright?” The herald asked. He must have seen my worry. I can’t alert everyone right now it’d ruin the party for everyone who had gathered here. “I thought I sensed something but it’s gone now, nothing to worry about.” I replied with a kind smile. “Well tell me if you sense it again, there could be something dangerous here.” The herald instructed. I nodded and looked off to the side making eye contact with my brother. He nodded understanding I needed to talk to him. Upon the partner switch he came to me and took over as my dancing partner. “What’s wrong?” He asked. “I sense black magic at work.” I replied in a hushed tone. “Douglas?” “No” “Where is it?” “I don’t know I can’t seem to properly pinpoint it.” “We should call the guards and keep them ready.” “Then all the guests will know something is up. Just tell the others to be on guard but not to make a move unless what ever it is attacks.” I instructed. “I don’t think that is wise.” Ash argued. “Look the second partner switch is about to come up, we’ll talk about it when the dance is over.” I replied. “Fine but don’t do anything stupid.” Ash muttered. I smiled then left him for a new partner. This partner grabbed me by the hips and pulled me close to him. My back rested against his front so I was unable to see him. One of his hands pinned mine behind my back. Dark magic emanated from him, the same magic I had been sensing. “Greetings young queen.” He growled in a hushed tone. “H-hello. Might I enquire your name?” I said nervously. Perhaps he had no intention of hurting me. I couldn’t do anything stupid to ruin the party. “Names aren’t needed for the type of relationship you and I will have.” The older male growled.  “You are starting to scare me. Release me from your hold.” I said struggling. A knife pressed into my back. “I’d stop that if I were you. I have men all over the ball who will kill their innocent partners if you don’t cooperate.” The man said. “You’re bluffing.” I growled. “Do you want to test that theory?” He asked. “What do you want?” I asked fearfully. “That’s a good girl, now be quiet and do exactly as I say.” He said. I closed my eyes and gulped before nodding.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ash

The song ended and May walked over to my side. I ignored my girlfriend for the time being, she didn’t mind, she was off in her own world. My sister had to be around here somewhere. She promised we’d talk about the dark presence. As much as she hated to ruin the rest of our fun she wouldn’t back out of it by hiding. “Cassy? Cassy?! Cassy!” I called searching for my little sister. The next song was about to start and the groups began to gather towards the center of the room. A silver gleam near the edge of the group caught my eye. I walked over and found it was a silver crown covered in opals. “CASSY!” I wailed out looking around more frantically. The other elemental masters and some of the royal guard heard. They all ran to my side enquiring what had happened. I told them about how Cassy had told me about a dark presence with was freaking her out and now I couldn’t find her anywhere. “What do you wish for us to do Lord Ashton?” One of the guard asked. “You and the rest of your men go and search the castle grounds and try to find any trace of where Cassy is or signs of a struggle. Elemental master find all the SAMBers you can and tell them that something is wrong and to meet in the dinning room. Keep it vague we don’t need to create a kingdom wide panic. Once you can’t find anyone else tell the others the queen has fallen ill and the party must come to an end.” I replied. The others ran into action. I sighed out, clasping Cassy’s crown tightly in my hands as I searched for people to help find my baby sister.

(Alright so you can either be at the ball or you can be informed by someone at the ball that something is wrong.) (I only have two rules: 1. Don’t kill or seriously injure anyone without their consent. 2. If you are possessed or sick in another doomsday but plan on having that fixed soon please don’t bring that into this one.) (Have fun!) (Please no seeing her being taken or teleporting right to her. What happened to her will be explained in the next Cassy POV)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Storm:

"Stooorrrmmmm!" Scout comes bursting into my room.

"What, what is it?" I yank out my earbuds from my iPad and throw it down onto the bed.

"Lucky's teasing meeee..." He complained.

Despite being my oldest gang member, he sometimes acted like a whiny little kid. I got out of my bed and I scratched my spirit animal behind the ears.

"Awww, poor little Scout." Lucky struts in.

"I am a fox. I am not meant to catch DEER." He retorts. 

"Oh come on, you're a canine, you can kill them too." Lucky says.

"No I can't... They're scary."

"Yeah it was pretty fun to see you run away with your tail inbetween your legs." The wolf laughs.

"I'm not going hunting with you ever again!" Scout presses himself against me.

"Lucky, just go." I tell her.

Lucky sighs and rolls her eyes. Then she walks into a wall and vanishes.

"Why don't you stick to rabbits for now?" I tell Scout, stroking his vibrant orange fur and black fur.

He relaxes against me, and I smile.

"Speaking of food, I need some dinner. I'll cook up some meat for you."

I walk down the many hallways into the main kitchen and dining area of my mansion. Scout pads alongside me.

I'm about to call Zane to cook something because he can actually cook instead of just making some Craft macroni and cheese when I hear a 'pop'. I turn around and see Lorelei there. 

"Oh hello." I said, and I noticed her dress. From what Cassy's told me, she hates dresses. What's going on?

"Look, I need your help." Lorelei looked uncomfortable in her dress. "I don't have time to explain.Cassy's in trouble. Can you teleport to the dining hall in the castle?"
"Really? You don't have time?" I snicker. "You're the time elementalist. And how do I know this isn't a prank?"

Just then Eden teleported in. 

"Eden likes judging people and she probably doesn't partake in pranks." I narrow my eyes. 

Then Sora teleports in.

"Shoo. I got her first. Go get the others." Lorelei snaps, and the two teleport away.

"Oh crud this is serious, isn't it?" I ask her.

"Yes!" She exclaims, exasperated.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I whistle. "I'll be there in a second."

Cloudpuff comes floating in. 

"I need to get some more SAMBers. You know where to go and what to do." Lorelei says, and I nod.

With that, she teleports away. I turn to Cloudpuff. 

"Mission time." I reach in and grab my staff, and hop on him. 

I thought it would be convient to store my weapons and mission gear in him. He was nearly indestructible (although very puffeh and fluffeh) and who would think to reach into a giant, fluffy, floating goat-sheep thing for a weapon. 

"Alright Cloudpuff. We gotta save Cassy?"

"Agains?" He meeps.

"Good point. When I see her I'll give her a lecture. Now let's go." And we burst out through the wall through a different hole, to the Nardrian dining hall.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I feel that Douglas was a giant bully with brute force, or powerful magic. This new guy is your ex boyfriend who wants you back. He's creepy as heck. I have mixed feelings about this. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

@Storm: Douglas is super powerful, and he did let it go to his head. I will agree with that in this POV at least he is super creepy. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

"At least in this POV" What does that mean? ;)

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 53754a8bf6

artkitten320

(Will PoV at home. Woah, that is long on mobile!)

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

~An emo, musical loving, bookworm nerd Pineapple~

Fireflies and moonlight, the sea and sand. Where else would I want to be?

"Oh, just one more thing...."~Peter Falk, Columbo

#Solangelo

redwolf988

We'll I've written more POVs with Cassy and I don't think that he acts as creepy as he does in this POV

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

@Icicle: Long on the computer too, it's four pages in a google doc, just imagine how it's be if I broke it up into proper paragraphs >_<

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Meow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moop

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

artkitten320

Icicle's PoV:

I step out of the kitchen, and hide the cookie I was eating behind me at the sound of someone screaming "CASSY!" I frowned. It sounded like Ash, one of the elemental masters, and her brother. I hurry to where I hear the scream, silently cursing the large, poofy, light blue skirt on my dress. I see Ash holding Cassy's crown, and frantic elemental masters and guards running to find someone, appearingly. Catching a guard's eye, I ask, "What happened?" He hesitates before responding that Cassy was missing. Shocked, I look around, and see that it was most definitely not a joke. Pulling out my phone, I text some of the other SAMBers to come help.

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

#Solangelo

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Kira

My horribly uncomfortable disguise burned away. I let out a sigh of relief as I stepped into the ballroom. It felt good to be out of the clunky guard uniform and back into my normal clothes. 

I am never sneaking into another party again, I thought, even if it's to see a friend.

I stepped over to the snack bar and stuffed a couple of dip-covered chips in my mouth. They tasted quiet satisfying. I licked my lips and reached for another handful, but then I stopped and turned my head.

A guest stared at me, confused why a girl in casual clothes was stuffing herself full of chips at a formal party. I smiled and said through my mouthful of chips, "You want some food?"

He turned bright red, shook his head, and hastily walked away. I chuckled to myself and grabbed a handful of popcorn, then went to find my good ol' friend Cassy.

Then, right on cue, a familiar voice yelled, "CASSY!"

I blinked. That sounded like Ash. Was Cassy in trouble or something? I hoped not. It would be rude for someone to hurt her on a special day like this.

I rushed over to where I heard him. I didn't see Ash anywhere, just a crowd of dancing people.

I heard it again: "Cassy? CASSY!"

Ohh no. This was not good. If they couldn't find her.... was she missing? Kidnapped? Murdered? Ran away? Or did she...

Stop it, brain, I scolded myself. I needed to find out what was going on. 

I popped a piece of popcorn in my mouth and made my way through the sea of guests. "Excuse me. Sorry. Oops, pardon me. Excuse me. Comin' through. Sorry." 

I bumped into one gentleman. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "So," he crossed his arms. "You are here for Queen Casseiopia's coronation anniversary, are you not?"

"Y-yes sir." my throat went dry. "Please, can you let me through? I need to check on my frien-"

He grabbed my wrist when I tried to escape. My eyes widened in surprise. 

"You don't need to go anywhere," he growled, his grip growing tighter. "Cassieopia is in good hands."

I choked a gasp, struggling against him. He flung me away and snarled.

Then I did what anyone in their right mind would. I ran the other direction.

(The guys isn't the main evil dude, just  one of the evil other guys in the party.)

• Posted at:

^{╰☆╮<Kira>╰☆╮}^

LOCkWOoD & Co ObSsesd

The SAMBEwho changes siggy's every fivseconds!

WHOVIAN

FANWING

-#PROUDCHRISTIAN-

No matter what happens, bhappy!

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Eris
I snuck off to the side of the ballroom, avoiding the people once the first dance started. I was never a fan of this sort of event, but I wasn't going to not come. For about half a song, I watched the pairs happily dancing together, but then I felt like I needed some fresh air. To my delight, there was a large set of doors open leading to a balcony and large, impressive garden. I wove through the few people scattered across the floor - most of the guests were at the middle of the room dancing - and found my way down to the gardens. The air was fresh and cool and it smelled of a new combination of flowers at every corner of the maze-like area. I had been wandering through the gardens for a while when I heard the sound of someone running up to me. I held my hand in front of me, palm-out, in fear, freezing the person in time. I walked over and recognized her as one of the Elemental Council. This one was Cambria, the water elemental, if I remembered correctly. Her pouffy blue-and-teal dress was suspended in the air, as I had frozen her in midair, and the look on her face hinted of worry. I eventually decided to unfreeze her. She stumbled slightly as she tried to figure out what happened, then she got up and caught her breath.
"Sorry for bothering you, but there's been an incident and we need as much help as we can get." She spoke quickly and desperately, stumbling over her words slightly to get the sentence out.
"Why are you coming to me?" I asked. "I mean, I'll accept the offer, but it really hasn't even been that long since our kingdom became really recognized."
"You have to start somewhere, I guess. I really have no idea why I'm getting you, just come with me! Please."
"What in the world is happening that you'd need to get absolutely anyone?"
"There's really no time to explain, miss. Gather your belongings back home and meet us in the dining room." I nodded and, with a puff of smoke, she disappeared. For a second, I was hopeless, for my kingdom was several days away and I needed to find this girl in the dining room as soon as I could. Then it dawned on me that now was the time to take advantage of my new-found teleporting abilities. I willed myself to teleport back home, figuring that must be the way they do it, and then everything squeezed in on me. For a split second, everything felt suffocating and claustrophobic despite the open space, and the garden disappeared into a black void. Then, I found myself in my bedroom, and I fell to my hands and knees and gasped for breath. I really needed to get used to that.
The room was large and open, and like the rest of the castle, had several spots where the walls of the cave network the castle had been built in were exposed. I had always liked the look of my room, with the way the chandelier’s light looked like a starry night against the dark walls and how weird but pretty the decorations and displays were.
Next to the door I had a large bag and my scepter. I picked my bag from the hook on the wall, leaving the scepter for on my way out. I stuffed it with a couple changes of clothes and some food, along with some other supplies I would need. I didn’t know how much anyone else would bring so I brought enough to sustain myself at least. When I was finished, I sat on my bed and sighed, looking over in the mirror. To my surprise, my blue, black, and white hair was still perfectly braided around my head and my circlet, decorated in small crystal shards and a black crescent moon in front, was still resting close enough in place. My dress was still beautiful as ever, long and black with a flowing skirt and a blue pattern trailing up from the right side of the skirt to the left side of the bodice, decorated with crystal shards matching those on my circlet along the pattern. It had an off-shoulder angel sleeve on the right arm and on the left was a strap. The gardens had messed with the skirt just a bit, but it was perfectly fine by my standards. I debated taking it off and switching into something else, but this dress was particularly mobile to my delight. Besides, I was worried I didn’t have time to change. I decided to wipe off the smudged makeup from my face, as I hated it, but that was it.
I then took another look at myself. I looked like a monster, but I mean, I kind of was. I’m not completely human, thanks to my dad being a faun. Along with that, I’d been cursed repeatedly through my life back before I was reunited with my kingdom, giving me my multicolored hair and completely black eyes, along with black and blue markings all down my body and on my face. It’s a wonder I don’t give off a vibe of dark magic, so much had been used on me. I shook my head, looking away from the mirror. Now wasn’t the time for being overdramatic and feeling sorry for myself. I threw on a dark blue cloak and, just before grabbing my scepter and leaving, I walked over to Kali to say goodbye to her. My black lynx was fast asleep on the fluffy rug beside my chair, in the far corner of the room. I stroked her back gently and she woke up, stretching.
“I gotta go, Kali. Watch the kingdom for me when I’m gone.” I smiled a bit as I said that last part, but I was pretty sad to have to leave her for what could be weeks, even months. I knew Harmonia would gladly watch over the kingdom for me, but I really cares a lot more about Kali, even if my sister takes over the responsibility of taking care of her. Then I decided that she could definitely help in a fight. “Nevermind Kali, you’re coming with me. Come on, up.” While waiting for her to get up, I picked up the scepter from the wall. It was tall, just about as much as I was, with an intricate black design on the top that held in place a large deep blue crystal. I turned back to where Kali was to find her standing at my side. I moved the bag back onto my shoulder over the cloak and then teleported away again, holding onto Kali to keep her with me.

• Posted at:

Eris

i always thought i might be bad

now im sure that its true

cause i think youre so good

and im nothing like you

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

redwolf988

Nice POVs everyone. Though I did forget to mention that the man was alone he'd been bluffing and Cassy just was too scared of letting others get hurt that she didn't test him. But we can say that other guy was just a normal person who saw what happened to Cassy but didn't like her so want her to not be found (They are in every kingdom/world/place). Anywoo I'll post an Ash POV momentarily. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Ash

Everyone we could find had left the ballroom and gone to the dinning hall. I looked to the other eight. “Alright time to send everyone home. Who wants to make the announcement?” Everyone pardon two people shrank back. Clara and Cam were the ones in the front. “I want to! I Want To! I WANT TO!” Cam said jumping up and down, causing her clip to slip slightly. “I’ll go with her to make sure things go smoothly, the rest of you should go calm those poor SAMBers.” Clara reasoned. I nodded the others and the all left in an orderly fashion to avoid the suspicion of the other guests. I waited by the door for a moment as Cam stood at the top step addressing everyone. “Excuse me? Fancy people?” She called out. Everyone stopped dancing and looked up at her. “I’m sorry but we are ending the ball early. Cassy’s gone missing.” Cam said. Clara laughed and stepped up beside her. “Not missing she just stepped out for the night.” She said with a smile. Cam’s face looked confused. “No she didn’t. She vanished into thin air after complaining about someone using black magic here. We think that person kidnapped her. She’s probably being tortured or killed as we speak. I suggest you all go home and keep an eye out for magic explosions that could destroy the whole forest.” Cam said in her usual childish voice. Clara put her hand over Cam’s mouth and pulled her way from the edge. “That is quite enough from you young lady.” Then she walked over to the edge again. “Trust me it’s not nearly as bad as Lady Cambria is making it out to be. Queen Cassiopeia is probably fine. But it would be appreciated if you could all head home so we could do a full investigation of what caused this mishap.” Clara said. Everyone slowly left as Cam, Clara and I walked to the dinning hall. “Cam you could have incited a panic, what were you thinking.” Clara hissed. “That was what I would have told you guys.” She said with a shrug. “They aren’t us though Cam. They don’t go through the daily struggle we face. If they realize how things are amongst us they will probably start sending in royal advisers and people like that to boss all of us around.” I told her walking to the dinning room. I scanned the familiar and unfamiliar faces. There were so few… Hopefully they could contact of SAMBers that we couldn’t reach. I sighed slightly before sitting down at the head of the table. “As who ever came to find you said, we have a slight issue. Sometime during the first dance after the second partner switch Cassy disappeared. Prior to the disappearance she had been telling me about a strange dark presence somewhere in the crowd. She couldn’t pin point who it was coming from but she could tell it wasn’t Douglas. Someone else is to blame for this one. We need to find her but we aren’t even sure where she is. We request some help from all of you if you are willing to give it.” I told the SAMBers looking them hopefully.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Whoops, sorry! XD

• Posted at:

^{╰☆╮<Kira>╰☆╮}^

LOCkWOoD & Co ObSsesd

The SAMBEwho changes siggy's every fivseconds!

WHOVIAN

FANWING

-#PROUDCHRISTIAN-

No matter what happens, bhappy!

╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮╰☆╮

redwolf988

@Kira: Don't be, I forgot to mention it so the only person I have to blame is myself. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

I'm changing my previous POV since even though I barely use my Queen abilities anymore I still would've probably been there. And I like to be accurate.

Storm:

I watched everyone dancing with a cup of fruit punch in hand. The food table was a safe place. Safe away from all that ballroom dancing and stuff. Ulgh. I wouldn't have chosen to be here if it weren't for the special occasion. It was Cassy's first year as Queen, and I wanted to be there to support her. Cassy didn't seem to have the best luck, whether it was tripping down the stairs or nearly getting her castle blown up. Especially with Douglas still on the loose. Who knows what kind of trouble he could be planning? Hopefully he was sitting somewhere in his basement/dungeons eating cheetos and rethinking his life. But I doubted he had even had cheetos before. Perhaps I can use that to bring him to the light. I joked with myself. If only it was that easy...

I notice the bowl of cheetos. I was surprised they were here at such a formal gathering. I would need to thank whichever elemental master had put them there. I could get messy...

I shove some in my mouth. Screw it. Who cares from what some snooty Nardrian noble thinks, I'm one of Cassy's close friends! I decided a good thing to do was go to the bathroom, since it would pass the time and I had consumed 9 cups of punch within the last 20 minutes. 

And when I came back a bunch of the people had left. Actually, nearly all of them. 

"I didn't think I was that long..." I muttered to myself.

Something has to be up. 

Then Sora finds me. 

"Oh thank goodness you're here, Storm. We think Cassy's in trouble and we can't find her. Can you-"

I whistled for Cloudpuff.

"Yep." I grinned. "Cloudpuff will be here any second to help out too."

Sora rolled her eyes and walked away, muttering about how interrupting was rude and the use-fullness of Cloudpuff. I shook my head. She's just worried. And is salty that she doesn't have a fluffy friend.

"Meep! (Stormeh!)" Cloudpuff says, licking my face. "Mep meep meeep! (You look pwetty!)"

"Ah, what a gentlemen. It appears someone has taken Cassy."

"Mep mep mep meep meep? (Isn't this the 5th time?)" He asks.

"I've lost count." And I hop inside, into the miniature dimension within him.

It was a good thing I had transferred most of my mission gear into him. Who would think that all of Storm's weapons and supplies were inside a walking, flying, meeping bundle of fluff? I quickly changed into my normal clothes and grabbed my staff. I liked staffs. They weren't the most lethal weapon, and great for self defense. 

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

(Insert Ash's POV here)

"No Ash, I'm not going to help my older MB-sister from kidnapping and leave all of Nardria queenless." I replied, enjoying the look on his face.

"Of course I'll help!" I grinned. "I mean, it'll be harder since it's a new person, but we can handle him." 

I don't know anything about him. Trying to find a more peaceful solution will be a lot harder this time.

But I'll do just about anything to save Cassy.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Storm's the only one going on the mission, then? ;)

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

To pass time here is the next Cassy POV

Cassy

I blinked open my eyes. What happened? Were was I? I glanced around to find myself in a small dark room with cold stone walls. There was nothing here pardon a brown door that was a half inch off the floor, the only source of light in the dark room. I had no recollection of how I got here. I remember being at the ball. There was a man who grabbed me. He told me to do as he said or he’d hurt the people attending my party. Then he made me lead him out of the ball hand and hand. Only then did I see him. He looked to be younger than Douglas so I’d put him in his upper twenties. He was rather scruffy and didn’t do much to fix up is appearance pardon wearing nicer clothing. Once we were out of the room he touched my forehead and then… Nothing. I sat up and a wave of dizziness washed over me. I ignored it; I had to get out of here. I let out a breath and focused on creating a portal. Nothing. Not even a glimmer. I gawked in surprise. Why did it not work? I raised my hand and tried to create a ball of magic in my hands, once again nothing happened. My magic didn’t work here! I was trapped! I looked around in panic searching for something I could use to escape. There was only the locked door. Maybe I could pick the lock and get out of here. Suddenly there was the click of a key in a lock from by the door. I gasped and backed into the far wall making myself as small as possible. The door opened letting a lot more light into the room. Standing in the doorway was the same man from the ball as well as a tall woman. Her face looked like she had one too many plastic surgeries. She was obviously very old but her face still radiated a faint youth. Her magical aura was strong, even through I couldn’t use my powers I was still able to sense it, it was dulled but all the same it was there. She held a mash of powers much like the man that all were clouded in a negative energy. I narrowed my eyes looking to them distrusting. The woman groaned in annoyance. “Thantos you fool! You grabbed the wrong person. I need the ruler of Nardiria.” The woman growled angrily. “She is mistress; she is the queen of Nardiria.” The man replied flinching away from the woman. “Where is the king?” The woman asked. “There is none, there was only a queen.” The man, Thantos, replied. She hit him upside the head. “That means she’s an only child you fool. I should turn you into a toad for this.” She yelled. “N-no she has a brother.” The man whimpered. “A female has never taken the throne of Nardiria when there is a male heir. Girl explain yourself.” The woman ordered her hash amber eyes falling on me. “I-I’m the queen of Nardiria, I don’t have a king but I have an older brother named Ash.” I said softly. “Why is it you are on the throne and not him? Is he not worthy?” The woman asked. “N-no I took the throne because I fought the last king for it. Now I sit on the throne and all my friends stand by me to help me rule.” I said. “So you are a first of a new dynasty. What of this past king? Did you slay him?” She asked. I shook my head. “No, he lives in the forests of Nardiria. He hates me and tries to kill me at least once a week.” I replied with a small chuckle. “Hmm… The Stilwel dynasty is a powerful one. Thantos bring this man to me, it’d be a shame to miss such on opportunity. I must asses our newest guests powers.” She said with a dark smile. Thantos walked away and closed the door behind him. “What do you want with me?” I asked suspiciously, pressing my back closer to the wall. “My name is Ekterine. I’ve been around for over a million year but I am not immortal. I have some help from ruler such as yourself. I’ve learned away to strip away the magic infused life force within people to keep myself young. I’ve also learned that social ranks are based of powers. Most of the rulers are more powerful than others because at one point they had to prove themselves as a leader. Putting my knowledge together I’ve been able to obtain an almost immortal body.” She tenderly touched her slightly wrinkled face. “Frankly it doesn’t last forever, every hundred years or so I have to take another few rulers and strip them of their life force. Now it’s your turn. Since you are the first in the dynasty I need to asses your powers more than I normally do, to know if I should even bother with the rest of your family in the future.” She said the ending so calmly it sent shiver up and down my spine. “I’m not going to let you take my life force.” I said as calmly as I could. I was glad it was dark; she might not see how horribly I was shaking. “Dear child, you don’t have a choice.” Ekterine replied. With a small wave of her hands the floor under me vanished and I fell in a sandy arena. I quickly recovered from the jarring fall and stood up, surveying my new surroundings. There were old crumbling bleachers surrounding the arena as well as multiple large doors scattered along the oval shaped area. In the highest peak Ekterine sat in an ancient throne. The sky was blue and the sun was large but there was a large spiraling rift into the dark room I had once been standing in. Obviously that woman’s powers were not blocked the same way mine were, or at least how they had been in the room. My sense for magic had heightened to its normal ability, the block had vanished. I could now sense how terrifyingly powerful Ekterine was. I’d never seen anything like it. Her magic was as ancient as magic itself, every class and type of magic seemed to be there in every way, shape and form no mater how weak. Even the magic that belong to the purest of the pure was there corrupted by a murky aura I couldn’t describe. CREAK! I looked over to see one of the doors slowly opening. A low growl rumbled out of the darkness and glowing yellow eyes met mine. “This is a fight to the death. If you die here than I know your dynasty is weak and I find a new one. If you survive I take away your life force. Have fun.” Ekterine said with a dark smile. “Y-you evil, cranky, old woman! You’re worse than Douglas!” I snarled. At the word old her eyes flashed with anger and I could see a magical aura surrounding her hand. “Watch your tongue!” She yelled. “What are you going to do? Kill me?” I asked laughing darkly. The creature in the dark was surrounded by her magic aura as it grew in size. I’m dead. It walked out revealing it’s self to be manticore. Its golden pelt was short showing of its extremely muscular build. Its bat wings were a dark burgundy and were raised towards they sky, ready to take fight. It roared again, unsheathing its claws and bearing its teeth. I whimpered slightly. “N-nice kitty, can’t we just talk this out. I’m friends with all mythical creatures. I can help you if you help me.” I said as I slowly backed away. It roared again. I blinked for a second, why couldn’t I understand this creature? Come to think of it I couldn’t sense anything but Ekterine’s magic from the creature. It wasn’t a real animal it was a realistic creation much like Douglas’s shadow monsters, they didn’t have a mind of their own but that didn’t make them any less dangerous. If I could distract Ekterine long enough to take out the beast I’d win and I might have time to take her out as well. I smirked and created two balls of magic and shot them towards the manticore. They split and avoided the creature completely, aiming to come back together sandwiching Ekterine in the middle. Much to my devastation they hit something invisible and exploded. A shimmer of murky colors scattered over a formerly invisible dome before vanishing again. “You think I’d let you have your powers while not having any protection for myself.” The manticore grew again. “You really should stop getting on my nerves.” She warned. “You must say that it was a clever idea, how many victims before me realized the monsters weren’t what they seemed and were just creations of your mind.” I asked. “Very few, I’ll admit to that. But that cleverness will get you no where. I’m not looking to see how smart you are only how strong your powers are.” Ekterine said. “Well in a fairness if you continue to make this thing grow no amount of magic can take it down.” I called up to her. “I know. Manticore attack!” The lion like creature lunged towards me, it’s slows narrowly missing my head. I growled in anger and summoned a sword to my side. The manticore raised its scorpion tail and readied to strike yet again. Stone hard scales met metal as we battled for power over the other. I had stopped it’s tail mid strike with the flat part of my sword, using both of my hands to keep it from hitting me. The Manticore was strong, and was threatening to break my block. A stress fracture ran through the blade. I gasped out but refused to give. Cracks continued to race along the iron blade. I silently pleaded in my head for the blade to stop breaking of course luck wasn’t on my side.  I created a large gust of wind to throw back the manticore just before my sword gave out. Vines reached out of the sandy earth and grasped the manticore’s tail. It roared furiously and broke the vines. I screamed out in terror and threw up a fire wall. I couldn’t let Ekterine see my elemental master form she’d make sure I couldn’t escape. But could I survive without it? The manticore stomped out the fire with its massive paws. I had to do something. With a wave of my hand the sand began swirling in a massive cloud making myself, the manticore, and Ekterine blind. I had to be fast. I closed my eyes and let my form change. I kept my eyes closed and let my magic senses soar. My minds eye picked out the massive shape of the manticore just ahead, pacing back and fourth confusedly. I few off a few centimeters of the ground so the monster couldn’t feel my foot steps and made my way to its side. I took a deep breath and did my worst. A cone of rainbow colored magic struck the manticore, killing it before it could register I was there. It fell on its side and vanished into a puff of magic. I lost my elemental form, returning to my dolled up queenly form. The sand settled again and I looked up at Ekterine expectantly. “Nice monster, shame to have to kill it.” I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and the rift back to my cell grew over taking everything. Once again I stood in the dark room. I didn’t see Ekterine until it was too late through. She had snuck around behind me and dug her long nails into the side of my neck. A glowing mustard yellow colored marking appeared under them. I screamed out in pain and fell to my knees, tears burning my eyes. The glow grew brighter as my body began to move into a bowing position on its own. “Now you belong to me.” She said with a dark laugh. I struggled to try to move but I couldn’t then as the glow vanished I fell. “Now behave yourself we’ll have a guest very soon.” She said. “Douglas!” I gasped out. She smiled darkly then closed the door to my room.

(And there you have it the kidnapper was not the main villain! I like to think of him as kind of an Igor to Dr. Frankenstein AKA Ekterine) (Things will be further described in the next POV about Cassy but basically she's being kept in a run down village that is surrounded with a shield that blocks all magic pardon that of Ekterine and Thantos. No one can use seeing powers to see people with in the village nor can you teleport to it. The only way to find it is to have a magic tracking animal like a tracking dragon, faery dog, or fairy dragon follow Thantos's magic trail. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm:

I felt like I was forgetting something... Oh! I know! I let out a much longer and lower whistle for this gang member. There was a little pop, and a tiny dragon popped out of nowhere. A tiny, golden dragon with green, jewel eyes.

"Sunny!" I held out my arm for the little dragon to land on.

"Awrk!" She landed on my head.

"Showoff." I smiled.

"Whenever Cassy goes missing Sunny always seems to help." I said.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

SUNNY! Storm I must say your Fairy Dragon is my favorite from all over the MB. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Hopefully you like Sunny, considering I'm the only one that's pretty active that still uses a fairy dragon. I must use her more when I don't just need her to track you down.

Oooh, Ekaterine. Good to have some female dominance. Very interesting... I'm wondering if while Ekaterine is sucking out Cassy's life force, she might be able to reverse it so she gains some energy too. Just wondering if it works like that or not.

Wow, great POVs everyone! They made me laugh, cry, and everything inbetween! ;)

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Meow? Anyone here but Storm? 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Sorry I didn't see your post Storm! 

Well technically each of the elemental masters have a fairy dragon but I hardly write anything about them. They got them the same time you got Sunny then they were mentioned once in the first POV of my last doomsday then nothing I think one of the them was named Enya and another was named Everest AKA Ever but I have no idea what they even look like. 

It's about time I have a female villain.  For some reason in all of my stories I make a majority of the main characters female if not all and the main villain is an older male. Normally people write what they know but I can't recall ever being wronged by a male so I'm not sure why I associate them with villains. 

Perhaps if one had more self control they could but Douglas will explain more on the marking Ekterine gave Cassy and soon to be Douglas after he arrives and how they won't have much self control.

LOL , same! 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Perhaps I could make an advertisement to draw a few more people in... IDK...

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

artkitten320

Icicle's PoV:

I scoff at Ash, exclaiming "Of course I'll help!" I snap my fingers and I'm now wearing my adventure clothes, jeans, black tank top, red leather jacket, my daggers at my side. Summoning Aurora, I look around. "May I borrow the crown for a moment? Aurora's a pretty good tracker."

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

#Solangelo

redwolf988

Ash

"Erm.. Oh yeah, it's right here!" I said fumbling with my younger sister's crown as I handed it to Icicle. I felt so awkward right now, I couldn't think straight not knowing what happened to Cassy. I was worried for her well being. I looked to Aurora and Sunny. "Can either of you get to her quickly and see if she's alright?" I asked my voice threatening to break. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

artkitten320

Aurora

I sniff the crown, and my senses are overwhelmed with Cassy's scent. I close my eyes, and follow her scent in my mind. It's not in this kingdom I don't think, but I thought I saw a village and a forest. That definitely narrowed it down a lot. I open my eyes as Icicle hands Cassy's crown back to Ash. "She's in a village by a forest. I'm not sure if she's in this village. My teleporting powers are, unfortuanedly, limited to same building. I'm sorry." I bow my head, ashamed.

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

#Solangelo

stormbreeze48

Storm:

Sunny was surprisingly quiet as Aurora did her thing. 

"Well at least we know a more specific location." I said, trying to stay positive, though Ash's worries were rubbing off on me.

"Awrk awrk!" Sunny shuffled on my head.  

"Alright Sunny, you've seen Cassy before and you've tracked her before. She's out by some village near a forest."

Sunny jumped off my head, flew in the air in a couple of circles, and with a 'pop' she disappeared.

"Now we wait." I nervously drummed the table.

"God, please keep her alive..." I muttered quietly under my breath. The thought of loosing my beloved sister nearly made me cry, but I forced myself not to.

Come on, someone has to be positive here.

Besides, Cassy's tough. She's had her legs broken, she's been blinded, and had her magic taken away all at the same time. If she can survive that, she can survive anything.

She has to.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Ash

I bit my thumb nail and tapped my foot against the ground as I watched the moon rise further and further into the sky. It was too late and dangerous to leave the castle now, anyone who lived in Nardiria know the most dangerous mythical creatures came out at night. But how long did my dear sister have if she wasn't already... I couldn't think that way Cassy is strong, besides strange magic always follows her and saves her. She has died before though so it was very possible for her to die again. POP! I looked up with wide eyes at the sound. The golden fairy dragon returned and landed in Storm's hands. She made weird sounds and shuffled in Storm's hands. Storm watched her intently and I watched Storm's face trying to figure out what the fairy dragon was trying to convey to her human. Storm eventually looked up, slightly relieved but still a little worried. "Cassy is alive but by the way Sunny is acting she's hurt. Sunny found her exact location and can lead us there." She said. I sighed slightly in relief knowing my sister still had a chance but I was worried as to how badly hurt Cassy had been. After a while I finally spoke again. "Nine O'clock tomorrow, all of you who are coming be ready by then. Until that time arrives you can stay in the guest rooms." I then walked away leaving the other elemental masters to deal with rooms. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

aaaahhhhhh forgot to post this last night. set before the last ash pov obviously

Eris
At first a tiny part of me was skeptical, another part confused, but they were both strongly overshadowed by my worry. I tried my best to keep myself composed around the others, and managed to do so for the most part.

I was scared to be the first to accept, so I waited for someone else to reply first. I would join the mission, of course, except that I was in an awkward place not knowing Queen Cassiopeia well as a person.

A girl, a short ways down along the table from me, exclaimed how she would willingly join in on stopping the kidnapper. The girl whistled and a small dragon appeared from nowhere and she started a short discussion with it.

I cleared my throat. “I’d be glad to help too. Of course, I don’t know Queen Cassiopeia that well, but that’s not going to hold me back.” The other man at the front of the table, who I remembered to be Cassiopeia’s brother Ashton, were taken aback slightly at the sound of the queen’s name, as did the others. They must not refer to her as such, which I noted.

I looked around the room. Ashton sat at the front of the table, with the other elemental masters taking the seats closest to him. Besides for them, there were only a couple other people. It was strange, as I recalled them needing as much help as they could get in order to save Cassiopeia. Of course, some of the others headed out after Ashton’s announcement in an attempt to round up more people, but still the numbers were surprising. I sat near the opposite end of the table, two seats away from the foot of it, in an attempt to draw as little attention to myself as possible. With my appearance it was bound to happen but I still wanted to minimize it. Next to me, beneath the last pair of seats, lay Kali, who already seemed like she was half asleep as always. A few seats down, of course, was the younger girl who sat with her tiny dragon and some sort of living fluff ball. On the opposite side of the table were two other girls who seemed to just be keeping to themselves.

The worried look on Ashton’s face grew more and more as the night slowly crept further in, as only me and the younger girl were guaranteed to join on the mission. I gave him a reassuring look but he didn’t seem to notice. He seemed too worried to pay attention to anything else, so lost in thought that it was probably a wonder he managed to notice when I spoke up earlier.

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

moonlightmystery143

aaahhhh i forgot to post this last night! set before the newest ash pov btw

At first a tiny part of me was skeptical, another part confused, but they were both strongly overshadowed by my worry. I tried my best to keep myself composed around the others, and managed to do so for the most part.

I was scared to be the first to accept, so I waited for someone else to reply first. I would join the mission, of course, except that I was in an awkward place not knowing Queen Cassiopeia well as a person.

A girl, a short ways down along the table from me, exclaimed how she would willingly join in on stopping the kidnapper. The girl whistled and a small dragon appeared from nowhere and she started a short discussion with it.

I cleared my throat. “I’d be glad to help too. Of course, I don’t know Queen Cassiopeia that well, but that’s not going to hold me back.” The other man at the front of the table, who I remembered to be Cassiopeia’s older brother Ashton, were taken aback slightly at the sound of the queen’s name, as did the others. They must not refer to her as such, which I noted.

I looked around the room. Ashton sat at the front of the table, with the other elemental masters taking the seats closest to him. Besides for them, there were only a couple other people. It was strange, as I recalled them needing as much help as they could get in order to save Cassiopeia. Of course, some of the others headed out after Ashton’s announcement in an attempt to round up more people, but still the numbers were surprising. I sat near the opposite end of the table, two seats away from the foot of it, in an attempt to draw as little attention to myself as possible. With my appearance it was bound to happen but I still wanted to minimize it. Next to me, beneath the last pair of seats, lay Kali, who already seemed like she was half asleep as always. A few seats down, of course, was the younger girl who sat with her tiny dragon and some sort of living fluff ball. On the opposite side of the table were two other girls who seemed to just be keeping to themselves.

The worried look on Ashton’s face grew more and more as the night slowly crept further in, as only me and the younger girl were guaranteed to join on the mission. I gave him a reassuring look but he didn’t seem to notice. He seemed too worried to notice anything, so lost in thought that it was probably a wonder that he noticed when I had spoken up earlier.

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

redwolf988

moo (if no one makes any more important POVs in an hour I'm going to POV morning then put out the next POV about Cassy)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Ash

I didn't sleep well that night. I kept on imagining what Cassy was going through. Why couldn't I have been chosen to stand in her place? Why couldn't I be the one who is in danger all the time but still protects my friends. Not my baby sister. I was older than her, I should protect her. But I always fail to. She always gets hurt and I'm helpless to stop it. I shook the thoughts out of my head as I walked down the hall to the dinning room. Cassy was strong and brave she'd keep fighting until we get there. I entered the dinning hall to find everyone already there most of the eating breakfast. I wasn't in the mood to. Fiona stood by one of the giant windows looking out into the court yard. "Do you and the other have everything packed?" I asked. She nodded bluntly. "I got every ones weapons, May got the first aid kit, and Eden got food." I gave a quiet approval. "Alright meet me out front when you are all done." I said grabbing my sword from the stack of weapons before walking out. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Meow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moop

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm:

Pop! Sunny slowly landed into my palms, and made some differnet noises. Different from her normal, playful, awrks and such. But I still knew those noises. They were a bit high-pitched, but still had a sad ring to them. Cassy was alive, but injured. I remembered to breathe, and looked up at Ash. 

"Cassy is alive but by the way Sunny is acting she's hurt. Sunny found her exact location and can lead us there." People seemed to let out a breath of relief, that lapsed into silence. 

"Nine O'clock tomorrow, all of you who are coming have to be ready by then. Until that time arrives you can stay in the guest rooms." Ash broke the silence, and then walked away. 

Sora started walking over to me, I stood up and held out my hand.

"I'll go to the usual room." I grinned. "Second hallway on the left, 3rd on the right side."

She nodded and moved on to someone else. 

"Don't forget, Nine O'Clock." She said.

"Maybe I should make it my permanent room here. If Cassy keeps this up..." I said to Cloudpuff.

"Meep meep (Ish very nices here)." Cloudpuff said, and I nodded in agreement.

Sunny flew up and sat on my shoulder, perched like a parrot.

"Awk Awrk awrk awk! (Here comes another adventure)!" She chirped.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Cloudpuff sat on the couch as soon as we walked in. Within a few minutes he had fallen asleep, while Sunny perched on my bedpost. I quickly changed into some pajamas and flopped down on my bed. After a couple of moments, I scooted into a more comfortable position with the cozy blankets. I wondered how Cassy was doing. I doubted her kidnapper had given her a bed to sleep on. She better be okay. I wonder how she puts up with being captured all the time... I know I wouldn't be able to stand it. 

Sunny crawls down from the bedpost and curls up next to me. 

"Awrk." Sunny says quietly.

"I'm worried about her too." I murmered.

If this keeps up, her life is going to be in a constant state of fear and worry. She won't be able to marry a husband, or have a family. I mean she could, and worry about how they could be captured or killed by some dark person. Ruling a kingdom is hard enough without a dark magician constantly threatening you. 

If only there was a way to make stop all of this...

I took a deep breath.

Cassy's fine, she'll get through it. 

Although that doesn't mean it won't be painful.

Worrying about my older sister was tiring me out, so I eventually fell asleep.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Narrator

Douglas walked along side the man who called himself Thantos. The fine morning mist swirled around his feet making his shoes cold and damp. He stood at the edge of an abandoned town just outside the boarder of Nardiria. The dark sorcerer looked around. “There is a magic blocking shield around this town.” Douglas observed bluntly. “Yes, my queen is a very paranoid woman, she fears people will wish to do her harm. Ever since we lost our kingdom to other who wished to imperialize.” Thantos said bluntly as he entered the field. “So you both live without power?” Douglas inquired following Thantos through the town. “Better that than dead.” Thantos reasoned. “Good point.” Douglas chuckled. The two grown men walked through the falling apart town to a small insignificant house. Thantos lead Douglas inside to where they found an older woman sitting on a slightly nicer chair waiting for them. “You must be King Douglas.” She said. “Yes, though my title of king has been temporarily removed. You must be Queen Ekterine. Thantos has told me a lot about you. I understand you have information about the little pest who took my title?” Douglas said walking forward. Ekterine laughed darkly sending cold shivers down his back. He didn’t trust her, there was something strange about her, this place, everything. He knew she also practiced in the dark arts but something seemed very off about the whole situation. Thantos just showed up on his doorstep in the middle of the night saying his queen, Ekterine, needed to tell him something about Cassy. Of course he had to accept he had to take every lead he could get but it worried him. “My dear sir, I have more than just information about her. She’s here. I need someone to get her out of my house but I don’t trust her to leave on her own. I know of your two’s relationship so I assumed you’d be my best bet.” Ekterine said. Douglas gasped in surprise. “She’s here?” He said. She nodded. “Follow me.” Ekterine said standing up and leading him over to a staircase. Douglas reluctantly followed her down the stairs into a dark basement. She took out a pair of keys and unlocked a single wooden door. Inside the room was a young girl in a dusty ball gown lying on the floor. “Cassy.” He breathed. She was on her side, her face away from him. Her breaths were ragged and he could hear small gasps of pain coming out of her mouth. Ekterine gestured for him to go get her. Douglas approached the young queen but stopped before reaching her when he noticed a glowing marking on the side of her neck. It was two parallel wavy lines with three dots on either side, it was a sickly yellow color and the skin around it was turning white and slowly spreading. “What happened to her neck?” Douglas asked about to turn to Ekterine. He stopped when he felt nails dig into his neck. “This.” She hissed. The same symbol on Cassy’s neck appeared on his as he let out a small grunt of pain. His legs collapsed under him and he fell to the floor. Ekterine left locking the door behind her. The light on Cassy’s marking vanished and she rolled over gasping. “Seriously that is annoying.” She growled getting up. “Any more annoying than you?” Douglas muttered, unable to help the sarcastic retort. “Even more, it’s more annoying than you and that’s saying a lot.” Cassy huffed angrily. Douglas tried to get up but fail. “You might as well just sit still. The pain and dizziness lasts for a good ten to twenty minuets.” Cassy said leaning against a wall. He growled and tried to get up again. Pain and dizziness raced through him again causing him to fall but he didn’t make a sound. He rolled over onto his back and looked at the ceiling blankly. Cassy sighed sadly. “You were capture, I was captured, and the kingdom is left without a ruler… One of the elemental masters will probably take the throne. I just hope they can calm down enough to get things done. I was captured at the party celebrating my one year anniversary of being a queen. The kingdom’s been through so much in the last year. I don’t know how they’ll deal with this too.” Cassy said sinking to the floor. “How is it that we’ve both been kidnapped and thrown into this prison yet you are worried about the well being the kingdom?” Douglas asked. “I’m a queen now. The people and kingdom come first, I have to sacrifice myself and my elemental master if it means keeping the kingdom safe.” She replied in a soft tearful voice. He turned his head to look at her. Her knees were pressed up against her chest and she looked to be on the verge of tears. “What…” He started. She broke and started sobbing. “I told my brother it was nothing, I told him I’d talk to him after the dance. I promised him. He’s probably worried sick. I never got to say goodbye, our last conversation was an argument.” She cried into her knees. Douglas looked away and huffed. “At least you have someone who is worried about you. No one even knows I’m gone.” He said bitterly. She didn’t stop crying. “Besides I know those friends of yours, they have a knack for being just in time to save the day, no matter the odds.” Douglas said in a slightly softer voice. Her cried turned to small hiccups and sniffs. “I hope you’re right.” She whispered. “For once I hope I am.” He said under his breath so crying female wouldn’t hear him. “Just make sure... When they come for you, you will take me with you right?” He said in a louder voice. “I’m planning on it. This witch is an absolute psychopathic; I wouldn’t leave you with her.” Cassy said hitting her head slightly against the wall. “You are being so pleasant right now. I think that pathetic sister of yours is starting to rub off on you, what is her name anyways? The girl with the stormy powers, can turn into the wind, that girl.” Douglas said. “Storm, not that hard to remember, but I suppose that being old does tend to make your mind go.” Cassy retorted with a glare. “I’m thirty two.” He grumbled bitterly. “And I’ll have you know Storm is very strong and powerful, she’s just a pacifist. So if you try to mock her one more time I’ll kill you.” Cassy continued angrily. “You and what weapon? We have no powers genius.” Douglas said rolling his eyes. “I have hands genius. You are currently immobile and I know at least ten ways to kill people with nothing but a finger.” Cassy said with a smug smile. “That is not something you should be proud of Queeny. Not something you should be proud of.” He said shaking his head. “Shut up Old Man.” She snapped. Douglas decided to drop the topic, not because she told him to but just because he didn’t want to be killed in such a stupid way. “How you feeling?” Cassy asked after a while, breaking the awkward silence. “It still hurts to sit up but it’s getting better.” Douglas replied. He then looked over at her. “Why are we here anyways? Did she tell you?” He asked. Cassy nodded. “S-she drains the life force of young kings and queens like us to keep herself young. We are her next victims. She can control us with these marking so I think they probably have something to do with her plan to kill us.” The blond haired girl said slowly. “Magic is more powerful when freely given. These marks will eventually make us her mindless drones; we’ll have no second thought about letting her kill us.” The dark male replied bitterly. Cassy rubbed the small white circle around her marking. “How long have you had that?” Douglas asked. “I-I don’t know… No more than a day but it’s definitely been more than a few hours.” She replied nervously. “You didn’t show off your full powers did you?” Douglas said knowingly. “What do you think old man, I’m not an idiot. I hid my true form from her.” Cassy said rolling her eyes. “I thought so; any fool would know not to put such a weak bond mark on someone with your potential.” Douglas said bluntly. “Was that a complement I just heard come from your mouth? I think it was. Aww I’m so touched.” Cassy said teasingly. “I can’t lie about it, there’s a reason I’m always trying to steal them.” Douglas said rolling his eyes. CLICK! Cassy gasped out in surprise at the sound. “Ekterine is back.” She growled standing up, facing towards the dark door. Even in the dim light he could see she was shaking. Douglas tried to sit up but fell back down groaning in pain. “I can’t get up yet.” He said squeezing his eyes shut as he waited for the dizzy spell to fade. The door opened. “Hello your majesties, I’m sure you’ve had enough time to get comfortable. Time for your power assessment Dark Heart.” Ekterine said walking in. Cassy gasped obviously understanding this unlike Douglas. “He’s still weak from the marking. Give him more time.” Cassy said putting herself between Ekterine and Douglas. “Don’t go all crybaby on me, you told me yourself that you hate this guy.” Ekterine said. Cassy’s marking began to glow and she screamed in pain. She fell onto all fours, her arms shaking. “I do hate him, but I believe in a fair fight.” Cassy said struggling to look up at Ekterine. Ekterine flicked her hand and Cassy cried out again, falling onto her side. The floor vanished beneath Douglas and he began to fall into the arena. Suddenly a single small hand wrapped around his sizable wrist. He looked up to find Cassy holding him, one foot braced on either side of the rift. Her face was twisted with pain as her marking flashed wildly. “What are you…?” Douglas started. “Don’t flatter yourself; I’m only doing this because I want to be the one to kill you.” Cassy snapped. “You’re so sweet.” Douglas replied sarcastically. “I could do without the sarcasm for the moment Old Man.” Cassy said trying to pull him up. “Whatever Queeny.” Douglas replied with a sly smirk. “That’s it I’m dropping you.” She snapped loosening her grip slightly. “Please don’t.” Douglas wailed his other hand moving to grasp her wrist. Suddenly a bolt of magic whizzed past Cassy’s head. “Ekterine stop this!” Cassy pleaded. The woman ignored her and continued firing. Cassy glanced from the arena to Ekterine. “If we survive this I expect a thank you card.” Cassy muttered. He saw her eyes turn gold as a rainbow colored magic aura surrounded the hand clasped around his. Her hand still within the room was pointed towards Ekterine. “You foolish child your magic is blocked even with the help of the arena you can’t cast anything.” Ekterine said rolling her eyes. “Try me!” Cassy said. Ekterine took the challenge firing a bolt of magic straight at Cassy. Right in the nick of time a shimmering rainbow shield surrounded her and Douglas, wavering in and out of shape. “How are you doing that?” Ekterine stuttered in amazement. “You made the mistake of underestimating me.” Cassy growled darkly. The mustard yellow marking continued to flash dangerously. “That’s not a mistake I’ll make again.” Ekterine growled. With that a large wave of power raced towards Cassy, shattering her shield, throwing Douglas and Cassy across the room. Cassy rolled to a stop near the wall. Ekterine walked over to her and stood over her frail figure. Douglas heard Cassy scream out in agony and saw the light around Cassy’s mark grow even brighter. “If you had behaved perhaps you could have lived longer.” Ekterine growled then she walked away slamming the door behind her. Douglas struggled to crawl over to Cassy’s side. He watched as the whiteness of her skin began to spread at a more alarming rate. She was unconscious, probably knocked out by the pain. Douglas couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt. She’d been hurt trying to protect him, she gave up her secret. “We’ll get out of this together I promise.” He murmured as he relaxed on the ground again, knowing there was noting he could do to help her at the moment than rest and hope to regain full control of his body soon.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

1 , , 3 , 4