Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

That POV felt ehhhhhhhhhh.

Oh well.

Storm eats one pancake because pancakes are pretty filling, and then is leaning on Cloudpuff with Sunny flying around overhead.

It would be kinda boring, so um, yeah. That's what happens.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Romans 13:9

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

My POV, not Cassy's...

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Are you talking about my POV? If so... I told you the moments between Cassy and Douglas are cringy! If you're talking about your own POV it was fine. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Didn't see your second post.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Meow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm:

It's 9:30 and everyone is ready. 

"Alright Sunny, lead the way." I tell her.

Sunny leaps off my jacket, and swoops into the sky. 

"Awrkca!" She calls down, and flies off into the forest.

I let Ash lead, and then immediately follow him, with Cloudpuff bouncing behind.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Ash

I walked out after Sunny and into the forest. The grass was still wet with morning dew as I took a breath of fresh air. I hope Cassy is alright. I glanced to the others that followed closely behind me. I couldn't look weak to them, I had to be strong, like Cassy. She'd done this for us time and time again now I would do it for her. I looked around. "Eden, Sora" I called. The two females moved to be beside me, one on either side. Sora was intelligent on things book smart but Eden knew everything there is about magic, they'd be able to answer my newest question. "Does something seem off to you?" I asked worriedly. I looked at the trees as I walked. It was the middle of spring only just yesterday the trees were flowering and budding with bright colors, shimmering leaves already taking their places. But now... Every color seemed to have been dulled. The branches of the trees no longer curled in gentle pattern, they looks ridged like spears ready to poke your eyes out. The one shimmering patches of light now looked eerie and all around creepy. "The forest hasn't looked like this..." I started. "Since the dark ages of Douglas." Eden finished bluntly, her silver eyes looking around distrustingly. Out of the dark depths of the forest a series of enraged and terrified screeches bellowed. Everyone stopped in their tacks and looked around. "Whats going on?!" Cam asked shrinking back in fear. Suddenly a large dragon burst forth, obviously in destess. Upon seeing the group in lunged down, talons poised for the kill. Fiona reached quickly shooting it away with a large burst of fire. It screeched in annoyance before flying away. "The forest animals sense Cassy's in danger and they are all panicking." Sora muttered. "Not just the animals the whole forest." Eden replied. "WHY OF ALL TIMES DO THEY HAVE TO PICK NOW!" Clara raged. "There must be some serious dark magic at play." Eden replied thoughtfully. "Worse than Douglas?" Zack asked fearfully. Sora and Eden gave a single simultaneous nod. "Great, we're all dead. Start digging the graves now." Zack yelled starting to walk back towards the castle. "Oh no you don't drama queen. We are going to save Cassy." Fiona said grabbing Zack by the collar of his shirt. She dragged him back over to the group while he pouted. "Shall we continue?" She asked. I nodded and looked to Storm who also nodded. With that the group continued forward once more. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Meow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moop

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm:

I take a deep breath, hoping in vain that it'll get rid of my worries. 

It doesn't. Cloudpuff licks my hand, and I smile weakly and pet his hand. This isn't like Douglas. This is an entirely new situation, with a dark sorcerer who we knew nothing about. 

I thought of something that would hopefully cheer people up.'

"Don't worry guys, at least we'll have the ELEMENT of surprise?" I say, grinning at my own pun. "Eh? Ehhhh?"

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

when ur trying to write a pov but u cant bc storm and cassy write in new povs every five minutes

• Posted at:

Eris

i always thought i might be bad

now im sure that its true

cause i think youre so good

and im nothing like you

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

your only source of hurgles

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

moonlightmystery143

well yknow also my computer keeps crashing but im petty and bitter so

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

stormbreeze48

Come on Eris we're 5 minutes and 3 seconds off schedule chop chop young lady.

Sometimes I wonder if Cassy is dead if she doesn't POV at the 10 minute mark.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

ok i now present: eris is really awkward and never knows what to say or do.txt and also anxiety

Eris
I followed the others through the woods in silence, making sure to stay towards the edge. My mind was still plagued with worry since Cambria approached me last night, and I couldn’t seem to shake it away.

I looked down to make sure Kali was still at my side, though I was fully aware of it by now. I didn’t know if it was to make sure she was still there or if I just liked seeing her by my side. I could sense that the others were worried too, mostly Ashton, but I still felt out of place with my worries. After all, I hardly knew Cassiopeia, only through diplomatic affairs which she hardly bothered with. I shook my head and fought off a few tears of distress.

“Don’t worry guys, at least we’ll have the element of surprise,” the young girl joked as she looked around at the rest of us with a stupid grin on her face. I groaned.

“That’s the worst thing I’ve heard in the past 24 hours, and that’s including the news that Cassiopeia was kidnapped!” Ashton looked over at the mention of his sister, with a look showing that he was hiding quite a bit of distress, probably because of how many people were around.

“Kidding, of course,” I reassured him.

“I know, I know.” He nodded, turning back around and looking up into the sky, which was shrouded in clouds.

“You’re the only person any of us know who’s used Cassy’s full name and isn’t talking politics,” Cam remarked. So they call her Cassy. Pretty easy to remember.

I shrugged. “That’s the only context I’ve known her in.”

“Well now you know we call her Cassy. Nothing wrong with her full name, it’s just for convenience,” the young girl said. I nodded and we went on for a bit longer in silence. I found it a bit awkward, but I didn’t know what to say to break it.

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

stormbreeze48

Storm:

I fall into step behind the newer girl. Poor girl, it's dangerous enough traveling on this quest, and she's doing it with near-strangers.

"I don't think I've formally introduced myself. I'm Storm. And you are...?" I trail off, letting her continue.

What does Eris look like and how old is she and what are her powers/does she even have powers. I thought I saw something about ice in a previous POV... I'm curious because Eris keeps referring to Storm as "A young girl" and Storm's 14. Maybe she looks young.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

ok so here we go
shes really pale (like translucent pale) with black and blue markings along her arms and legs along with some more black markings on her face (if you need i can elaborate on them). shes pretty tall and on the chubby side at 5’8” and 143 pounds, and has some muscle on her arms despite having really bad upper body strength. her hair is multicolored blue black and white, pretty long, and usually either braided or down (more often the former because she doesnt like it getting in the way and also she braids her hair when she gets bored). her eyes are completely black but in direct sunlight you can see a dark blue ring where her iris should be if you focus. she also has black faun horns which fade into blue tips. most of the stranger parts of her appearance come from being cursed several times, except for her horns, which come from her being half faun. she usually wears a black one-sleeve top with a silver starry pattern, along with ripped black jeans, black combat boots, and a dark blue traveling cloak which goes down to her knees and clasps at the front with a white moon cycle on the bottom of the outside and white stars on the inside.
shes 20 years old and really i got the young girl thing from your info thread, i believe it said she was 12 but yknow 14 is still pretty young in the eyes of a 20 year old, especially since fauns live for a few hundred years
she can freeze/speed/slow time (this is what i meant by “freezing” cam, like she froze her in time), cast illusions and sometimes make them solid, and destroy things, as well as cast normal spells with her scepter

excuse the essay for her appearance, and pov on the way

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

Thumbnail avatar 6b6577c836

rabbitbird92

(Hai)

Snowystar:I flapped my wings softly and did a barbell roll in the warm drafts of air,Today was a 

perfect day for flying,Suddenly a gust of wind rammed into me.....

• Posted at:

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMGSKWHD

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Bomp!

Will POV soon!

• Posted at:

**KIRA**

-"Is this the realife? Is this just fantasy?" -

#PROUDCHRISTIAN

WHOVIAN

*Reading this siggy fills you with DETERMINATION!

MeEliJaySeltaSeraJakeJenStargazerMooneyeSaphirre

"Uh, it's fine it's fine, everything is...just fine!" -Ghost, Destiny 2

Thumbnail avatar 6b6577c836

rabbitbird92

Moo?

• Posted at:

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMGSKWHD

redwolf988

Eris said she'd POV soon, if she doesn't POV by the end of the day I'll throw in a Douglas and Cassy moment POV. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

Jasper:

I yawned. Nothing exciting has happened for the past couple months. The first week, I was surprised that no one had attacked, come back from the dead, etc. By the fourth week, I didn't really care anymore. Sure, Star was growing up fast, and Spark was going to kindergarten next year, but that wasn't a life-threatening experience! 

Suncatcher flew in lazy circles around the room. Briggan and Moonlight were having a nap. I closed my eyes, and slowly drifted off....to.....sl-

" AWRK!" Suncatcher schreeched, jolting me awake. I sat up immediately. I asked, " What is it?"  Suncatcher's eyes lit up, and an image appeared on the coffee table. Three or four SAMBers clambering around a lavish palace. Wait. Was that Cassy's castle? Yes! I was sure of it! It was the ballroom! How could I have forgotten! Whatever had happened, it was bad. I whipped out my wand, and pointed it. A portal opened, and I whistled. My gang jumped to attention. I jumped into the portal.

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

redwolf988

Ash

Storm and Eris were talked when suddenly a portal opened. A familiar young boy walked out. “Jasper!” Multiple of the elemental masters yelled running over to greet the illusive boy. I walked over and dipped my head. “What happened?” He asked. “Cassy was kidnapped.” I replied. “Douglas?” He asked with a slight growl. “No, we don’t know who it is but she said it defiantly wasn’t Douglas that she sensed at the ball.” I replied.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm: 

Snowystar flapped her wings overhead, but a sudden gust of wind rammed into her. She fell towards the trees, but regained her balance just in time. 

"Are you okay?" I yelled up to her.

"I'm fine!" She yelled back down.

The newer girl looked was a lot older and taller than from where she was on the edge of the crowd of people. I tired not to stare at her.

[Insert some somewhat awkward conversation that Eris can POV because I don't have any ideas]

Then Jasper pops out of nowhere. After Ash and the elemental masters explained to him what happened, I shoved through them and stared Jasper down.

"WHAT THE HECK JASPER YOU'RE GONE FOR LIKE 30 YEARS AND YOU DON'T TELL YOUR SHIP OR ME OR ANYONE WHATS GOING ON." I scream at him, and judging from the expression on his face, I've thoroughly scared him.

I grin and squeeze him in a tight bear hug. 

"Nice to see you again." I smile.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

aahhhh sorry for not poving, i was busy with other stuff. anyways this is supposed to be right after the storm pov where she started talking to eris

Eris
“I don’t think I’ve formally introduced myself. I’m Storm, and you are…?” The girl asked after moving so she’s walking behind me.
“Oh, I’m Eris,” I said after stumbling over my words for a second. “Sorry in advance for being awkward.”
“No, it’s cool.” Storm took a few steps extra to catch up with me, so that I have her and the rest of the group to my left and Kali to my right, and the fluffball following just behind the girl’s footsteps. “Anyways, I don’t think I’ve seen or heard much of you…” she started, before I cut her off.
“Yeah, my kingdom’s usually in our own little bubble. But still, it’s quite a powerful bubble, so Cambria felt like I should help. Or at least that’s as much as she’s told me.” I tilted my head away slightly, side-glancing more than anything and just using my head as a gesture. Quit talking so much, Eris.
A rustling noise grew close from the side of the path next to me, and I tightened my grip on the scepter I held, hitting the bottom against the ground. A small wave of energy moved the brittle, dead leaves and jutting twigs out of the way, revealing a small ball of white fur.
“Just a rabbit, Eris,” I said to myself under my breath.
“Huh?” Storm asked after turning her head to me.
“Thought I heard something.” I looked up, turning to continue walking.
“Wow, you’re really not accustomed to this type of stuff, huh?” She asked, her tone reassuring with a cheery hint.
“Is it that obvious? I mean, technically-” I cut myself off. I didn’t want to annoy this new group with my rambling.
“You heard a rabbit and thought something was going to kill us,” Storm said with a laugh. I smiled and snickered as well.

"Well, what do you know, it has been a while since-" I cut myself off again.

"Since what?" she asked, looking at me with a confused expression.

"Long story," I said, shaking my head.

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

dragonmoonlight221

Jasper:

I lay on the ground, covered by Storm and drowning in huggles. I stand up and dust myself off. I say to Storm with a serious face, " I haven't been gone for thirty years. I have been gone for two months, three weaaks, six days, twenty-two hours, forty-seven minutes and two seconds." There is silence. Eden mutters, " OCD much?" My serious face cracks and I say, " Just kidding. But I still haven't been gone for thirty years. Anyways, what's going on?" Ash looks at the ground, and Fiona places her hand on his back.  May says softly, " We were having a ball. Cassy was having a great time. Then she told Ash she had felt a strange presence, and disappeared." I look at Ash. Poor thing. He had lost his only sister, and I hadn't been there when it had happened. I look around at the long faces, and say briskly, " Well, what are we standing around for? Cassy isn't going to rescue herself! Of course, she might. It's been known to happen."

A couple people laugh, including a girl in the back who I hadn't noticed before. Everyone quietly starts gathering their things. I sneak up behind Storm as she saddles Cloudpuff, and magically set off a firework. Boom! Storm jumps about a mile. Literally. She goes zooming off into the atmosphere, and disappears from sight. I grin. Sunny squeaks at me indignantly. Storm appears slightly, and falls, yelling, " FOR DORITOS!" She crashes into me and rolls off, landing neatly on her feet. I lay on the ground for the second time in two minutes, and laugh, " I've missed this." 

After we set off, I walk next to the new girl. I say, " So. Hi. I'm Jasper. Cassy's ship." Storm shouts from across the group, "#Casper!" The girl looks at me but doesn't say anything. I say, " Who are you? How do you know Cassy?" She whisperes, " I'm Eris. I'm friends with Cassy in RL." I stop. I say, " Seriously? Do you guys have some sort of mystical connection? Maybe the ability to read each others minds? Manipulate each others emotions?" Eris shakes her head. I say, smiling, " Okay. Nice to meet you, Eris." I fall behind, and walk next to Storm. I ask quietly, " Eris seems very mysterious. Do you think we should trust her? I mean, everyone's else here we've known for ages." Storm looks at me, unusually serious. She says, " I'm not sure. But we should definitely keep an eye on her." I nod, and whistle.

Moonlight, Star, Silver, Moonstruck, and Briggan circle my feet. I say, " Alright, guys. We have to find Cassy. Star, you'll need to stay here." Star whines in disappointment. Suncatcher and Sunny are circling around the trees, chasing each other. I say to Ash, " Hey, do we have anything of Cassy's?" Fiona hands me a crown. I hold it in front of the wolves and Suncatcher. They sniff it and take off in front of us. Lily, who was walking quietly behind us, takes off running, following them. She weaves through the trees like a dryad. 

I hear a crack and whip out my wand. A bunny hops across the trail. Storm looks at me, grinning. She says, " A bit on edge?" I laugh and say, " You should talk. You jumped about a mile." She shrugs and says, " I'll get you back. I promise."

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

moonlightmystery143

omg we should make that a thing. like eris and cassy can do some sort of mind trick to each other they just dont know it because neither of them have been in a situation like that (theyve met in the context of politics but nowhere where theyve actually talked as people rather than queens)

but yeah. cassy, you up for that? if not its ok but thatd be cool to throw in

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

stormbreeze48

Storm:

Sunny wasn't thrilled to see Suncatcher again. They never really did get along, did they? She awked at him. Loudly. In his face. Suncatcher sqawked back, and the two started fighting in the air.

"Hey! Stop fighting!" Jasper yelled.

The two golden fairy dragons paused to look at him. Then they continued fighting and screeching at one another.

"If you don't work together, Jasper's wolves will find Cassy before you two!" I called.

They really stopped fighting this time. They stared at each other. Sunny huffed, breathing out tiny fumes of smoke, then flew off in the direction of where Cassy was. Suncatcher hesitantly followed her, awrking at her.

Jasper and I let out a sigh of relief. 

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

There was a rustling in the bushes, and everyone summoned their weapons.

"Wait!" I ran over to the bush and pulled out a cute white bunny.

"See? It's just an adorable little bunny. It's not a demon bunny, it's not a monster bunny, and it's not going to hurt us." I've barely finished speaking that last word then the bunny bites down on my hand, wriggles free of my grasp,and kicks me in the face, using that motion to propel itself away.

I stagger back. Everyone starts to crack up, and I join them.

"Okay, maybe it is a demon bunny." I joke, and then I look down at my hand.

There is a pretty good stream of blood running down it. I winced at the sight of blood on my hand. It was all too familiar. Except it was someone else's blood instead of mine. 

"Hey are you alright?" Jasper walks over, and his eyes widen at the sight of the blood. 

"What? This is nothing. It's, uh, jam." 

He gives me a look. "That rabbit bit down into your artery and your heavily bleeding!"

"Okay, okay, calm down." I tell him. "Cloudpuff, come here boy!" 

Cloudpuff comes trotting over. I reach into him, into his little fluffy dimension, and pull out a roll of bandages. I wrap it around my bleeding hand 10 times to pass Jasper's inspection. 

"There, you happy?" I ask him.

"Just don't pick up a random bunnies!" He exclaims in annoyance, then continues hiking.

"Oooh, what a cute, fluffy-"

He whirls around.

"Cloudpuff!" I pat Cloudpuff's head, grinning.

Jasper mumbles something and shuffles away. My grin faded. When he was gone, my past kinda slipped out. He deserves to know... Everyone still thought of me positively afterwards. So why am I so scared?

I let out a breath. I had to tell him. Tonight. He's one of my best friends. He's earned it.

Storm will probably take Jasper aside, climb a tree and then tell him. Snowy already knows, and if Storm told Eris in role play-land, Eris would probably be super uncomfortable, so I'll spare her ;)

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Sure Eris, but it won't happen immediately because (Spoiler Alert) Cassy is unconscious (Douglas knocks her out) by the time they get there (Spoiler Alert over) But after that i'm game. 

I'll POV stopping for the night soon. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

This POV was a lot shorter than I thought it'd be..... 

Ash

The day passed too quickly for my liking. With the mythical creatures on rampages and new MBers popping up we didn’t cover nearly as much ground as I would have liked. We set up camp for the night, working together to put up a protective barrier around camp. “How far are we from Cassy?” I asked looking to Storm and Jasper. “Not far, nothing more than a few hours.” Storm replied and Jasper nodded in agreement. The two fairy dragons perched on their owners shoulder, both looking slightly exhausted. “Alright well we’ll eat, get some sleep and head out early tomorrow morning. I’ll take first watch.” I said walking away from the others.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

Harmonia

I searched the castle for my sister, knowing she must be around somewhere. After all, she barely ever leaves the castle anymore, even for political affairs.

“Eris?” I called, hoping for a response. Nothing. Her name echoed through the castle with no sign of a response. Still, I had faith that she was around. She’s the worrier of the two of us, and with good reason. After all, who could go through what she did and not be anxious?

I bound up the stairs, headed down the corridor to our rooms. She must be in there. I swung open the door to find it empty. The lights were all off, her music wasn’t playing, her stuff was gone, and neither her or Kali were there.

I searched the room for any signs of her whereabouts. On the bedside table was a note:

“Watch the kingdom for me. I have something important to attend, but I don't know what it is. Lady Cambria of Nardiria said she and the rest of the Elemental Council would explain everything when I got there. I don’t know how long I’ll be gone, but make sure the Circle don’t kill each other by the time I get back, and while you’re at it, make sure Ecridora doesn’t spiral into chaos. ~Eris”

I folded the letter up and tucked it into the pocket of my shorts. Tomorrow’s our next meeting and most of them would be worried sick to find Eris not there. Of course, then there’s Nemesis, who according to her really couldn’t care less about any of us. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping to find where she was. She was in the middle of a forest, outside the castle of Nardiria. She and Kali were in a large group of people walking down a path, the two of them staying to the edge as usual when they’re in a crowd. I didn’t know where she was headed, though. Then, one person in the group - who I recognized as Ashton Lunice - explained that they’d stop for the night at a clearing.

Then, an idea came to me. I ran out of Eris’s room, sliding down the ornate railing of the staircase and hopped off. If anyone can help with this, it’s Rowan.

“Rowan?” I called from the front hall, letting her name echo just as Eris’s had. The faint guitar strumming from far away in one corner of the castle stopped.

“What is it this time?” she said.

“Sorry for bugging you again,” I started, and she opened a door. “I need to find out where Eris is. She’s gone missing.”

“That’s ridiculous! She never leaves her room, much less the castle,” she said, after she showed up in a rush of wind. When she returned to normal speed, she tucked her now messy brown hair back behind her ears after falling out of the braids she had it in. I gave her the note, and she studied it.

“That’s not like her,” she said, after looking up from the note.

“The thing is, I know where she is at the moment, I just can’t figure out where she’s headed,” I explained, waving my arms around as I spoke.

“Huh,” she said. “Guess twin mind tricks can’t do anything, so you need to come get the mind freak,” she continued, mumbling the last part under her breath.

“Rowan…” I groaned under my breath. “You know we enjoy having you around even when we don’t need your powers. Now, will you do your thing or not?”

She sighed. “Alright, now where is she?”

“Outside the Nardirian castle, in the middle of the forest.”

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rowan
I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to find where Eris was. Soon enough, I found her, and tapped into her mind. I was met with a ton of worry and thought that hit me like a wall, which was usual for searching through her mind but still caught me by surprise every time. Soon enough, I found what I wanted, and opened my eyes again.

“She doesn’t know where they’re headed,” I said, sitting on a table. “But I do know that she’s headed to some city with a huge group of strangers.”

“Did you catch why?” she asked.

“Apparently Queen Cassiopeia was kidnapped during last night’s ball, and she and a bunch of people need to go and save her,” I said. As I spoke, I picked up a small plant from the table and absentmindedly played with the leaves.

“Alright,” she said, sighing with relief. “Warn the others, if it’s not too much trouble.”

I closed my eyes again, setting the plant aside and gripping the side of the table with both hands.

“Eris won’t be around for awhile, she left last night for some mission. Apparently, there’s something going down with the queen of Nardiria being kidnapped and so they have to track her down and save her. I’ll tell Eris to let us know if she’s in danger and needs one of us, but for the time being she should be alright. The Nardirian Elemental Council’s with her, along with a few other people, though she’s basically strangers with all of them. ~Rowan”

I then cut off that message and switched to where Eris was.

“Eris. Harmonia and I figured out what’s happening. Signal Harmonia if anything happens; I’ll be around straight away for you to tell me what happened. ~Rowan”

After that, I opened my eyes and looked at Harmonia.

“Alright, got the message out. I also told Eris to signal you in case anything happened,” I said. “Now, if you’ll excuse me…” I started, then stood, pivoted, and left for my room without finishing my sentence.

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

stormbreeze48

Storm:

"Hey Eris! Come over here!" I yell across the clearing.

She seems uncomfortable about me picking her out of a crowd. I'll have to keep that in mind. 

"Oh, uh, what?" She nervously walks over, looking down at her feet.

"This is Cloudpuff, my living floof ball." I said, petting Cloudpuff.

"Oh, uh, um, hi?" She stutters.

"Hello fwiend!" He meeps out, then licks her hand.

"Oh, uh, thanks."

"Here, lean in, he smells like marshmellows." Eris leaned in, and I pushed her into Cloudpuff's dimension, within his fur.

Then I jumped in after her, grinning. Cloudpuff's fluff parted as I fell through, and soon I was in the hollow part of his fur-land. I found Eris slowly getting up, making a confused facial expression as the floor beneath her was soft and almost bounced. 

"Welcome to my hidden safehaven." I said, before she could ask why I did that and attack me.

"Hey, what do you want to eat?" I dusted aside some fluff against a "wall", revealing a secret pantry with some fridges, an oven, and some food stacked on shelves.

"How-nevermind." She said, staring at all the food.

"Uhhh..."

(I'll let Eris continue this part even though I should really stop doing these)

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

After dinner I took Jasper aside. 

"Where are we going?" He asked.

I jumped into a tree, using the wind to boost me up. I propped myself up on the branches so I was leaning against the center of the tree. Jasper slowly climbed his way up.

"So what's so important that you made me climb up a tree?" He dusted off some dirt and some leaves.

I took a deep breath. Just get it over with.

"When you were gone for 3 months, well, my backstory kinda slipped out and, um... I thought you deserved to know." I looked down at the ground, questioning why I had agreed to spill this personally.

"Storm, you don't have to tell me-"

"Yes I do." I closed my eyes, and opened them when I spoke again. "I had a great family. Two loving parents and a twin sister. Named Faith. My name was Grace."

Jasper opened his mouth-

"No questions until the end." I blurted.

And then I rambled about how my twin and I gained powers from an early age, and how magic wasn't accepted. How even though Faith and I were outcasts at school because of it, we still had our parents who loved us. Who both died a few years later in a fire. Then, how we moved to Colorado with our uncle, and how he often wasn't home, and how the kids at school were jerks and how we were outcasts. How eventually I let anger control me, and I started picking fights. How I started getting violent, and how my uncle grew to resent me as we got into argument after argument. And then when I snapped and straight up killed him and ran away, leaving my poor sister alone. How she was lucky to be adopted by our Aunt in California, and she had friends and a loving parent again. And how I was left behind and my own. And how I got so angry I would kill people who were against magic users and said cruel things, and eventually put the country into a panic because of all the deaths. And then eventually Faith was forced to confront me, and we nearly killed each other in the process because I was a stupid jerk. And then when I woke up, I was in this sort of dreamland. And this kind man - he had brown hair... white robes... blue eyes... his appearance was still vague - comforted me and taught me many valuable life lessons.

"When I woke up, I was here." I wiped away the tears that had threatened to fall multiple times.

He stared at me in surprise.

"I... understand if you hate me now. I don't blame you." I tucked my knees in and looked away from him.

Why did I bring this upon myself?

Please go through!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

WOAH, I missed a lot xD

Kira

I was kind of worried.

It was the new kid- Eris. She seemed nice and all, but I could sense something from her, something magical, but... strange. I didn't want to talk about that yet, though, because something in the back of my mind told me that she was the key to finding Cassy.

And we REALLY wanted to find Cassy.

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, lighting the campfire and warming my hands with the flames. The night was starting to get a bit chilly.

Ash scooted closer to the fire. "Well, it's simple. We follow the fairy-dragons, find Cassy, defeat whoever kidnapped her, and tada! Cassy back, evil vanquished, and Nardria back in order. End of story."

I giggled. "I don't think it's gonna be that easy."

"Well, it's the best plan I've got so far." he poked the flames with a stick. "You got any ideas?"

"Nah. That's why I asked you. I figured you were the go-to guy for questions."

"Well, I don't know the answers, sadly. Otherwise everyone would be with Cassy." He sighed.

There was a moment of silence, when I wondered aloud, "Where's Storm...?"

Ash shrugged. "I dunno. I last saw her go somewhere with Jasper."

I felt a pang of curiosity and lied, "They're probably catching up with what's been going on with each other, I guess. They haven't seen each other in a while." I didn't really believe it, though. Storm and Jasper would talk here, so that everyone could know what had been happening and all.

Worry smashed into me. Were they okay? What was going on?

A few minutes passed by. I walked back to my tent. They should've been back, if they had gone out 10 minutes before.

I was seconds away from grabbing my sword and marching into the woods to find them when, suddenly, Storm and Jasper walked over. 

I gawked. "Where WERE you two?!" I demanded. I pounced on them with a hug. Storm smiled weakly and choked out, "Ehm, hi."

I grinned and let go of them. "Seriously," I asked," where'd you guys go? I was worried!"

Then I noticed: Storm's eyes were slightly red, like she'd been crying. Jasper looked kind of shocked. 

I blinked. "Uhhhhhhh...."

If you don't like the last part, sorry, I can make a new POV, or just cut out the bottom half. 

Mods let this through please!

• Posted at:

**KIRA**

-"Is this the realife? Is this just fantasy?" -

#PROUDCHRISTIAN

WHOVIAN

*Reading this siggy fills you with DETERMINATION!

MeEliJaySeltaSeraJakeJenStargazerMooneyeSaphirre

"Uh, it's fine it's fine, everything is...just fine!" -Ghost, Destiny 2

dragonmoonlight221

Jasper:

I was shell-shocked. Storm? A killer? I couldn't believe it! I said to her, " Wow. Um. Okay, then. This will take a while to process." Storm's eyes filled with the weight of misery. I said quickly, " But I don't hate you! No matter what happened in the past, you are the fun-loving, loyal, and hilarious Storm I know now!" She nodded and smiled weakly, but her eyes didn't. She jumped down from the tree and we walked toward camp. Kira met us and started ranting about how worried she had been. I was only half-listening. Kira said, " Jasper?" I jumped and said, " Huh?" She smiled and said to me, " Why did you guys leave?" I glanced at Storm, who was shuffling away sadly. I said to Kira, " Hey, where's Eden?" 

Kira looked around. She said, " I don't know. I assumed she was out walking. You know. Darkness magic and whatever. I'll never understand it." I walked toward the fire and asked Ash, " Have you seen Eden?" He stood up and looked around. He called, " Eden!" Everyone else stood up. Ash said, " May, see if she's in the forest." May's eyes closed, and she swayed a bit. Her eyes popped open, and she said, " She's being dragged away! That way!" She ran into the trees. I transformed into an eagle and soared after her.

The fairy dragons circled me, and I could see Storm riding Cloudpuff in my peripheral vision. The Elemental Masters were running after May, with Kira and Eris close on their heels. I heard a scream behind us. I turned around and started screeching to get everyone's attention. They kept running after May. I transmitted my thoughts to Kira. " I found Eden!" I said. She said, " We're on our way." 

The screams were becoming more consistent, and louder. Finally, I found the source. A man in black robes with a blue lightning bolt was running through the forest, dragging Eden behind him. I landed in front of them and transformed back. He stopped. And drew a sword. I transformed my wand into a sword, and pointed it at him. Behind the man, Kira, the Elemental Masters, Storm, and the fairytale dragons burst into view. Kira conjured a flame and threw it at him. The man turned swiftly around, picked up a stone, and threw it into the fire. I leaped forward with my sword. He easily parried the blow, and knocked me to the ground. He ran.

We chased after him. A clearing appeared, with a horse black as night chained to a tree. He leaped onto it, and snapped the reins. Storm leaped forward, and the horse disappeared. Along with the man, and Eden.

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

redwolf988

Erm one question? Who's the man? 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Clara

Light blazed around me as I growled. “Whoa cool it Clara, not all of us can stand that bright of lights.” Ash reasoned, shielding his eyes. I growled louder the light flashing even brighter before dulling a significant amount. “Eden” I called out in my mind reaching for the thin tendrils of her magic that still clung in the air. “Eden, can you hear me?” I pleaded through thought once more as I wrapped my own magic around hers. “Clara? Please help, We aren’t far from where you are, don’t le go of my magic, it’ll lead you right to me.” Eden’s voice rang loud and strong in my mind, her magic wrapping around mine creating a tight bond between us. I opened my eyes again and looked to my friends, the light around me vanishing. “I found her and she isn’t far. Some of you can return to camp, I won’t need much help.” I cracked my knuckles and glared out into the forest. “I intend to do this one as mostly a solo performance in her kidnapper’s honor.” I said in an uncharacteristically cold voice. “Oooh I like the new Clara. I haven’t seen you get like this since way back in the day. You know last time Eden was kidnapped, by the kings men.” Fiona said with a smile. I winced at the memory.

~Flashback~

“Why are you mad at me? I was just trying to keep you from embarrassing yourself because you forgot the words to your solo.” Eden said, her brows scrunched together and her eyes sad. “You need to stop using your powers. You know as well as I do you can’t control those cursed powers of yours! What if you lost control again! We’d have to move again! I just became popular again, don’t take that from me.” I yelled at her on the verge of tears. Eden looked away sadly. We both knew she couldn’t control her powers as well as I could. She lost control whether she was using her powers or not and it was a routine that every time I became popular she’d loose it. It was just my luck. Why did my mother have to give birth to two elementals? Couldn’t Eden just have had a normal power like vocal mimicry? Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened it only enough to slip my head out and looked up at three large men in royal uniforms. “Are your parent’s home?” They asked. “Not yet, they ran out to the market quickly. They should be back in about an hour.” I replied. “What about your sister.” They asked. “She’s home.” I replied slowly. The closest of the men grabbed the door and forced it all the way open. One of them grabbed me and held me against the wall as the other two went to the living room where Eden stood waiting for me. I heard her scream and a loud thunk. When the men returned Eden’s unconscious figure was thrown over one of their shoulder. “What are you doing? Why are you taking my sister?!” I wailed struggling against the man’s hold. He pulled me up by my arm, far enough my feet no longer touched the ground. “Because she is a shadow elemental and by order of King Douglas all elementals are to be rounded up and taken to the castle for a special reason.” The guard replied. I wasn’t naïve, I knew they intended to kill my twin. All thoughts of possibly blasting them with one of my light beams vanished. They obviously didn’t have record of me being a light elemental because I had hidden it so well but if I gave it away now I’d be killed to. I hadn’t used my powers in so long; I didn’t stand a chance against them. What could I do? I didn’t know. Tears slipped down my face and the man chuckled. He threw me to the ground where I lie on my side holding my now injured arm, crying. Through my tears I saw the men leave. I blinked in and out of consciousness before fully waking up a half hour later. I stumbled out of my house, still grasping my arm. “Please! Someone help! Please!” I cried over and over again. Eventually I caught the attention of four young teens, three girls and one boy. The first girl who appeared to be leader had curly red hair, she was closely followed by a girl with white blond hair, then a curly brown haired girl, and then finally peaking out from behind them was black haired boy. “What’s wrong?” The black haired boy asked. “M-my sister Eden was kidnapped by the king’s men. She was taken because she was a shadow elemental.” I cried. The three girls exchanged glances. “Don’t worry we’ll get her back.” The red haired girl replied firmly. “Well that is if we make it out of their camp alive which is highly unlikely.” The blonde pointed out bluntly. “Shut up no one cares about your opinion.” The red haired girl snapped. The four of them turned to walk away. “Wait can I ask who all of you are?” I asked. “I’m Fiona the fire elemental, the annoying one is Sora the air elemental, the oblivious one is May the nature elemental, and Zack is well Zack, he has no powers.” The red head replied. “Well Fiona I’m coming with you.” I said. “Look kid you’ll only slow us down like Mr. No-Powers, we can handle this on our own.” Sora said. I grasped my injured arm tighter. “I am Clara, light elemental, and I want to help save my twin sister.” I growled. The group was slightly taken aback by my sudden harshness but then just smiled. “Welcome aboard.” Fiona said.

~End of Flashback~

I grasped my arm tightly remembering that day. “No one touches my sister.” I muttered. Then I stalked off into the forest after my sister, daggers of light already glowing in my hands.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

Eris
I chased after the man with the rest of the group, trying to signal Harmonia with all my energy. I slowed to a stop as soon as I could get to her, making sure the others would be fine first.
“Get Rowan,” I said. “I think we’re going to need her.”
I ran up to catch up with the rest of the group, staff drawn and ready to use. I found them, stopped in the middle of a path, just in time to see the cloaked man disappear with Eden. My eyes widened in shock, and I waited desperately for Rowan. Soon enough, she came in with a crack.
“What do you need this time?” she asked.
“Who’s this?” Storm asked, looking at Rowan.
“Oh, she’s my friend Rowan. Rowan, meet Storm. Storm, meet Rowan.” I gestured to each of them at their names.
“Well, I wouldn’t say we’re friends,” she grumbled. “Rather I just tolerate you.”
“Anyways,” I said, and then blinding light flashed from the front of the group. Rowan cursed under her breath.
“Whoa, cool it Clara,” Ashton said. “Not all of us can stand that bright of lights.”
“Well said,” Rowan mumbled. “So what do you want?”
“Eden got kidnapped,” Storm explained.
“Who in the world is Eden?” Then she looked over at the rest of the group and recognized the Council. “Nevermind.”
“Anyways, I felt like your powers could come in hand, with y’know finding Eden and all.”
“Well, I don’t know where she is,” she said, “but I can try.” She then squeezed her eyes shut, holding her hands up to her temples.
Finally, I got an idea. If anyone knew where Eden was, it was Clara. After all, they are sisters, though I didn’t think something like twin telepathy worked on regular siblings.
“Clara?!” I called, trying to get her attention as she walked away from the group. She turned around but didn’t say anything. “Do you have any idea where Eden is?” I asked. “No matter how vague?"
“She’s still in the forest,” she said. “I know that much. If I knew where she is there and not here. I'm getting to her as we speak."
“Thanks, Clara,” I said, and then she turned back around and continued on. I turned to Rowan, who at this point was gripping onto her hair trying to find Eden.

Then Clara groaned. "I've lost Eden!" she yelled in frustration. Please find her, Rowan. Work your magic, for the sake of Eden and Clara and all of us.
“Found her!” she called, exhaling deeply.
Clara stopped in her tracks once more, and the light grew brighter. “How in the world?!”
“Telepathy,” she said, then pushed her way to the front next to Clara, muttering the whole time about how if we pulled her into one more of these dangerous things she would run away into the Wanderers’ Land.

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

stormbreeze48

The man is probably some creepy and lonely middle-aged man in the middle of the woods.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

well that would certainly be something

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#eventi

#moresigspa-

/270112

dragonmoonlight221

He is part of the group that serves the lady who captured Cassy. 

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

redwolf988

@Jasper: I thought you might be going for something like that but there is only Ekterine and Thantos, plus they wouldn't care much for Eden she isn't a Queen.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

, 2 , , 4