#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

Thumbnail avatar c7db268d51

rabbitbird92

Wow...I missed a lot,And I thought there were going to be confused replies for my first POV,

(I don't wanna appear out of nowhere like I usually do)

Snowystar:

Suddenly the winds changed,I saw several golden feathers fly past me,The wind tossed me about like I was

a feather,I tried to fly away but then I fell...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMGSKWHDGLFASNMSFGHPSF

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Eden

My twin was coming for me, I could sense it. I had to get away from this man and help her. The man of course wasn’t paying much mind to me and was instead looking to the path. If I was going to do something it had to be done fast and accurately. I only had one shot. With all my might I elbowed the man just below his ribs and while he was in shock, jumped off the horse. He jumped off soon after running over and pinning me so my back was to the ground. I struggled against him, growing in anger. He desperately tried to hold me still. He only completed this when I noticed something over his shoulder. I smiled darkly and laughed. “What?” He muttered mostly to himself. “This is going to stink for you.” I said. He turned to look behind him and was greeted by a light blast to his eyes from Clara. He wailed in pain giving me the chance to kick him away. He stumbled back and fell allowing Ash to kick up the earth under him, shooting him up into the air. Sora added to Ash’s move with a burst of air that threw him deeper into the forest. “Well if he survived that he knows now that if he messes with one of us he messes with all of us. Are you alright sis?” Clara asked helping me up. I nodded and smiled. “We should get back to camp tomorrow is a big day.” Ash said I nodded understandingly. We walked back to camp where the others were, most of them surrounding Snowystar who May was checking for wounds. According to Fiona she had fallen from the sky not long before we returned.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Narrator

Douglas sat up groggily rubbing his neck. He looked down to find his already pale skin had turned white on his shoulder and was starting to creep down his chest. He definitely felt weakened but at least he could get up and move around. He could hear a small whimpering by his side. He looked to Cassy and gasped at what he saw. Her whole neck, chest, most of her arms, and part of her face had turned white and that was only what he could see with the dress blocking the veiw of most of her body. It was spreading rapidly as he watched. “Are you alright.” Douglas asked moving closer to the young girl. Cassy looked at him sadly. “I can hardly move.” She said hoarsely. “D-does it look bad?” She asked worriedly. “We need to get out of here. One more sleep and you might not wake up.” Douglas said trying not to sound too blunt but failing. Terror flashed in Cassy’s eyes. “But how?” She asked. “You managed to create a shield while being controlled by Ekterine yesterday. Maybe I could make a minor blast the next time she walks in.” Douglas suggested. “I had help from the arena.” Cassy said with a hopeless sigh. “Face it, we aren’t getting out of here.” Her skin paled faster. “Don’t talk like that; you are the one who is always giving over emotional speeches about hope all the time.” Douglas growled. The whiteness of her skin started to slow its spreading ever so slightly. “We need a real plan.” She said, her nails dragging across the floor. “I say my idea is good enough.” Douglas mumbles. “Y-you said that magic is s-stronger when freely given.” Cassy struggled to say. “Yes, what of it?” He asked. She moved her hand to grasp his. Her strength combined with his and he noticed the whiteness started spreading rapidly again on her but his own retreat slightly. “Cassy…” He started. CLICK!  “Get us out of here.” Cassy said weakly. Douglas nodded and picked Cassy up bridal style. The door opened and Ekterine started to walk in. Douglas raised his hand and a ball of black magic appeared, littered with rainbow colored sparkles. It wasn’t big or powerful but it was enough to knock Ekterine back into a wall and hold her for a moment. In this time Douglas ran out of the room and up the stairs. By now Thantos had heard the commotion and had come running. Ekterine was just starting to get back up. Douglas ducked down making Thantos trip over him and fall down the stairs, crash-landing onto Ekterine’s back. “Get off me you fool and go get them!” Ekterine ordered. Frankly the man was knocked out in the fall. She was struggling to get out from under the heavy set man. Meanwhile Douglas was already out the front door. He looked around, though in bad condition the town was on a very large scale. They’d be found before they could get out of the magic blocking shield. He thought maybe he could use some magic to make them invisible but he hardly had any magic energy left after that last blast, he’d have to rest. Cassy shivered in his arms. “Hang in there Cassy I’ll get us out of here.” He promised, He spotted a large shack behind the house. He ran to it and silently closed the door behind him. He set the small girl in his arms on the ground, returning her powers hoping to restore some of her strength. It was too late her whole body had turned white. Upon the magic return her eyes went from dull pale green to their normal brilliant pine green. “How you feeling?” Douglas asked. She groaned out in response weakly closing her eyes. “Don’t fall asleep, remember what I told you.” Douglas ordered. She nodded then cried out when her marking began to flash. Her face twisted in pain as she opened her mouth to scream. His hand moved swiftly to stop her. “Shhh… Fight it. Everything she’s doing to you is in your mind, you can block her out.” Douglas insisted. Her jaw was clenched in attempt to stop the cries that wanted to surface and her fingers clawed at the ground. Douglas took her hand and held it, not minding when she started to squeeze it like a stress ball. Douglas checked his own markings to find it spread down both arms and his chest, as well as creeping up his jaw line. A low growl rumbled in his throat. There had to be a way to get out of here. He wouldn’t have his life ended by this witch. For a moment he began to wonder if this is how Cassy felt when ever Douglas did something to her. No he had never done anything that bad. It’s not like he made her suffer slowly and painfully as he kept her powers for himself and threatened to take everything from her and… Douglas stiffened when he realized that was exactly what he’d been doing. But that was different… He… He was exactly like Ekterine. He looked at the silently crying girl that gripped fiercely to his hand. “I’m sorry.” He whispered but she didn’t seem to hear. “You majesties where are you? You know you can’t escape me.” Ekterine’s voice called out in a sing song tone. Cassy’s marking flashed violently as she bit back another scream. His own marking started to flash causing him to have to swallow his pain. Ekterine was trying to get them to make a noise so she could find the, He looked around there had to be something he could use as a weapon. The room was filled with glass jars containing glowing brightly colored mist. “I’ll be back in a second.” Douglas whispered to Cassy. She made a small grunt of acknowledgment. He got up and walked to the shelves. There were labels on the jars saying a name and a kingdom. He looked through them and stopped at one section, Nardirian kings and queens, his ancestors. There were at least eight bottles holding his dynasties name. Anger filled him. This woman had slaughtered members of his family in the past. He reached out to touch one but stopped mid way when he heard Cassy cry out. “Queeny?” He asked looking to the now silent girl. She didn’t move or say anything. Douglas moved closer and examaned the girl. Her face no longer showed any pain, it showed nothing. Her eyes were glossed over and pail. She’d lost to Ekterine’s power. He pulled Cassy up slightly and started lightly hitting her cheeks. “Queeny wake up. Queeny… I’m serious, get up! Queeny!” He said franticly. She didn’t move at all pardon her mouth as she spoke to him in a dull, hollow voice. “She’s coming for you.” Douglas looked to Cassy fearfully, he couldn’t tell what was going on inside that head of hers. “Queeny?” He finally said cautiously reaching out his hand. Her hand snagged his wrist and held it tight enough he’d bruise. A sneer crossed her face. “They await us, we should meet them half way.” Cassy said getting up. She opened the door and looked to the woman standing a few feet away. “Come now Douglas everything will be just fine. She’ll take care of us.” Cassy’s emotionless voice sent shivers down his back. He flipped his hand prying it from Cassy’s long fingers before wrapping it around her own thin wrist. “Queeny snap out of it! It’s me Douglas, the man you hate! I know the real you is in there somewhere so fight it!” He demanded in an unusually emotional voice. “Please.” He begged. Her eyes looked strange they seemed to almost glow as the ghost green and pine green mixed together into a medium shade. “Please… Help… Me…” She managed to get out through her clenched jaw. “Dear child stop trying to defy me you won’t win, the outcome in inevitable.” Ekterine said walking forward. Douglas moved Cassy behind him. “Leave us alone. We will never give you what you want.” He growled. “Is that so? The child seems to disagree.” She said. “Huh?” Before he could do anything Cassy grabbed his ankles and made him fall to the floor. She stood over him down her eyes once again dull through still not quite as pale as they had been. “Queeny? Come on you’re better than this! I know you can fight it!” Douglas growled. She didn’t reply she just stood by Ekterine’s side her shoulder’s sagging slightly and head lulling slightly towards the side. It looked as through she were sleep walking. He had to wake her up one way or another. If she wouldn’t respond to his voice, then he’d have to get physical. Cassy had always been the faster and more flexible one but in her state she hardly showed any balance. It was like she was a puppet to Ekterine and all he had to do was break the strings. Easier said than done. Doulas moved out of the way from a blast that Ekerine had been “hiding”. He sensed the spell forming right before Cassy knocked him down. Ekterine huffed angrily. “Child, fight him and bring him to me.” She ordered. Cassy hesitated a moment, her eyes flickering, before she launched into a full on assault. Douglas blocked kick coming towards the face and scrambled to his feet. “I never thought there would be a day I don’t actually want to hurt you.” He huffed. Cassy didn’t reply. She ran towards him quickly ready for a fight. He steadied his stance and waited for the right moment to use a trick Cassy often used. When she got close around he ducked down causing her to trip over him, landing in a motionless heap and her marking stopped glowing. Ekterine growled furiously. His marking flared dangerously and he struggled to surprises cries of pain. A large ball of magic formed in his hands. There was no way to dodge it; the blast range would be too immense. He glanced behind him at Cassy and knew that if he did nothing she too would be hurt. In a matter of seconds between the spell being released and the impact Douglas grabbed Cassy and used his back as a shield to protect her. It hurt worse than the marking on his neck, a loud, pained yelp escaping through his clenched teeth. He collapsed beside the unconscious elemental master, his fingers digging into the ground. Luckily he had managed to protect her just as she had for him yesterday. He shakily pushed himself up again. When he turned to look at Ekterine he saw a group of annoying SAMBers running their way. He had never been so glad to see those kids in his life. He allowed himself to fall to the ground again as Ekterine turned her attention to the group, demanding to know who they were and what they wanted. Upon their answer Ekterine created monsters out of thin air just like Douglas’s shadow monster but more realistic and even more dangerous. Douglas hoped they could manage it without powers. Fiona’s whip was the first weapon to appear, snapping loudly in the air. Obviously they had come prepared for weapon combat as well. Douglas smile slightly knowing they were safe now. Then the world around him faded away as he fell unconscious.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Storm:

I dodged the shadow monster's attacks. Even without my air abilites, I was still fit. Somehow. I weaved my way over to this new sorceress.

"Hello? Miss? Can I ask why you're attacking a bunch of random kids?" The shadow monster swiped at my head.

I ducked, nearly having my head sliced open.

Yikes. I took out my laser pointer and put it on the end of my staff, hoping to distract it. And I would learn if these shadow monsters had cat-like instincts. If so, I could use that to my advantage.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Ash

Thick scales clashed against metal as I blocked a blow from large giant lizard man. These creatures were definitely different then what I was use to but I wasn't about to go down easy and neither were the others. Suddenly an arrow streaked forward and lodged it's self in the side of the lizard man's neck. It roared angrily before exploding into a shower of raw magic. I looked up to see May had been the one responsible for the arrow as she and Sora had found a way onto a building and were firing arrows to help their comrads. Fiona was going all out using her whip to wrap around the monster and Zack would return them to raw magic with a few blows from his mace. Clara and Eden were fighting back to back, their duel swords glimmering in the sun light. Meanwhile Lori and Cam bounced from place to place using their respective staff and spear to spring over the heads of enemies. I glanced over the SAMBers and was surprised to find Storm had found her way over to the new lady. "Hello? Miss? Can I ask why you're attacking a bunch of random kids?" She asked before returning to avoiding the monsters that tried to kill her. She used her laser pointer to distract some of the monsters but a vast majority of them continued to fight. "Because I will not have you gaggle of ruffians taking back the young queen or dark king. Their souls will belong to me." The woman replied with a growl. I looked to my sister and gawked when I realized the man beside her, the man I had witnessed from a distance trying to protect her from a spell, was none other than Douglas. I'd have to have talk to those two later to figure out what was truly going on. But first we needed to get this woman to retreat or get rid of her ourselves and then we'd have to heal them up, they had obviously been through a lot. The blond haired girl's ball gown was in tatters and the silky fabric was dull and dusty, her skin as white as snow. The man had a growing blotch of this snow white skin pigment and his skin was littered with injuries caused by magic. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c7db268d51

rabbitbird92

Me logic:Come in in the middle of something big :P

Snowystar:

I landed on something soft,I sat up "WhatinStarClan?!?!?!" I exclaimed....

(Sooo....yah I have no idea what I'm doing here :P)

• Posted at:

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

#TeamMagmaFTW

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMGSKWHDGLFASNMSFGHPSF

stormbreeze48

Cloudpuff: 

"Hey!" I meep. 

I lookies up and saws its one of Stormy's friandes. 

"Oh. HELLO!" I meep agains ats hers.

Snowystar hops off and stares at the shield.

"Go insides the shields! No magics, but friends!" I point at the fighting figures insides the shields.

Storm:

"Because I will not have you gaggle of ruffians taking back the young queen or dark king. Their souls will belong to me."

"Oh, that's nice." I reply.

A gorilla-like monster pops out of nowhere and punches me in the gut. 

"Gah!" I go sprawling and hit the ground hard.

It takes me a moment to regain my focus. I see the gorilla standing over me. I roll out of the way just in time. I'm panting a little bit. Hmm. I guess lying around in my bed all day on my phone hasn't done me much good for my physical health. 

Maybe I wasn't as fit as I had thought. It was easier when I had my air magic to boost me around. I dodge my way back to the lady person again.

"I have a hard time believing that most of us our ruffians." I said. "I mean, you're the one that's sending monsters after us just because we want to help our friend." 

She glares at me. 

"I don't like at you." Is all she says.

The gorilla grabs me and shoves me to the ground. I cough up dirt. I stare into the gorilla's eyes. These monsters were tougher, mentally and physically. I think I would have to actually fight.

No. I have to try. 

I relax as much as I can and look into his eyes, pretending to be paralyzed in fear. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the sorceress smile and flick her hand.

I jerk out of the way just in time. I climb onto the gorilla and hang on for dear life. 

"Wheee!" The gorilla rampages around, trying to throw me off. 

I noticed the woman was watching the gorilla. The gorilla backs into a tree. I knew that the gorilla probably didn't have enough brains to do that on its own. She's probably controlling them. I sigh. I would have to fight. As the gorilla moves, so I slide down the tree, I fling out a dagger.

It hits the gorilla straight in the chest, and I wince. It wails in pain and poofs into a cloud of magic. I swipe up the dagger and take a deep breath. I had work to do.

And then I went on a stabbing spree, running around in the crowd slicing at all the shadow creatures in sight.

Storm's typically a peace-at-any-price person, so that was hard for her. I wonder if Cassy's gang members know about Storm's psychopathic past. And Eris is going to be even more nervous if she finds out too.

Also, Snowy, they're all fighting some more intense shadow monsters right now. The sorcerer lady made them, the same one that's captured Cassy and has performed a parasitic spell on Cassy so she is under the woman's control. Sometimes you gotta re-read a POV a couple times before you can come up with ideas.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Cassy's gang members don't know. Cassy told them she knew and mentioned Storm having a sister but she didn't tell them anything more. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

"hey Storm why are you stabbing everything if you're a pacifist"

"uhhhhh" XD

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

ATTENTION ALL PEOPLE OF THIS RP! Stormy was ban for six days. Feel free to POV the fight but I probably won't continue with the plot until she returns.  

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

Why?

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

redwolf988

She was ban for talking about another website. 

I don't want to continue with the plot because there are very few RPs here and she is one of them. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Eris
I gripped my scepter tightly, fighting off a group of birdlike creatures which flew at me in large arrow patterns. I sent off waves several illusions towards the monsters, making them solid just in time for them to pierce through the birds, which got rid of about half of each group. The rest I managed to get with my magic and destruction powers.
I did this same pattern over and over again for about a half hour until the woman gave up and got rid of the creatures. I lowered the illusions and my scepter, growing weary and wanting to conserve my energy as much as possible.
Part of me debated calling in the rest of the Circle, but someone still needed to rule Ecridora and I couldn't just leave it all in Harmonia's hands, even if it were just for a night. I debated with myself as I fought off more of the lizard people which approached and circled me back on the ground, which I swung at with the base of my scepter so as to conserve magical energy. When that was taken care of, everyone and everything froze in time.
Harmonia. I need help with this. Bring in Belladonna, Ekaterine, and Niles ASAP. Sorry for bugging you, but it's really important. I might need the others, keep them on guard.
In three flashes, the three of them were in front of me, and then they froze in time. With a wave of my hand, the three of them were freed from the time stop.
"Alright, what do we need to do?" Niles asked.
I gestured to the shadow monsters. "That's what we need to do. Try and work on fighting and taking out as many as you can."
A grin stretched across Belladonna's face as she conjured her armor and pulled out her dual swords. "Awesome! It's been a while since I could kick some butt, y'know, polish up my skills."
"Alright, Belladonna!" I hollered as she ran off into the heat of the fight. Niles also headed off to another spot, readying some of his favorite gadgets to fight with, and so did Ekaterine as she readied her bow and arrow. Then, I let time continue and went on to fight off more and more monsters.

Belladonna
I cut my way through multiples of these gorilla-like monsters, yelling in triumph.
"Oh, you guys thought you'd be able to fight me off with a couple more of you, huh?" the lady asked as she conjured a new shadow monster which towered above my head. It roared and swiped at me, and I conjured a bunch of metal blades at its chest, but they hardly left a dent in its strength. I grunted, creating a large pillar of metal to shoot myself up at him and struck it with both my swords, creating large metal fractals that were sharp as needles while they were still inside its chest. It roared in agony, slashing at me with its claws and trying to bite my head off, but I simply filled in the rest of my bare skin with armor, all while staring at the woman with an indescribable look. After a few seconds, the monster vanished, and I fell to the ground with a clang from my armor. The woman quickly grew even more furious and determined than before, conjuring up stronger and stronger monsters, but I managed to cut my way through all of them, save for the larger ones. For those, I'd decided to signal for Niles so that we could team up on them.
Within minutes, there were metal spikes and sword slashes in dozens of lizard people, the horde of bull-like monsters she had sent out against me, and the bird creatures which had surrounded Eris when she called us here. One by one, they disappeared, seconds after being killed. Despite my triumphs, the lady was still conjuring up several more monsters to replace them and still more, and the large beasts were still wreaking havoc. I called for Niles and he ran over, weapons at the ready and smoking slightly.
"Come on, cos, let's kill some monsters!" I yelled excitedly, and created a thin layer of metal, which he then levitated by throwing together a tiny motor of some sorts and putting it on the metal plate.
"How in the world are you able to do that?" I asked, though I already knew the answer.
"Runs in the genes, can't help it, though if I could I still wouldn't," we both said. He gave that exact same line every time someone asked that question, and I would tell him to stop if it weren't so fun to mock him.
"Anyways, over there! That one looks cool, let's go for it." I yelled, pointing to one monster. It looked like a combination of a wolf and a snake, with a black cloud forming at its mouth every time it breathed. Looking directly at it even for a few seconds burned my eyes, and I had to look away as Niles waved his hand around to steer the sheet of metal to the creature.
"We'd have to attack from the back of the bead," he said. "I have no idea what's going on with that smoke cloud breath, but it doesn't look like something I want to risk. I raised my sword and he raised his arm, which was equipped with what looked like a gun of sorts. He touched the sword with his finger, and electric current ran through it which made lightning patterns run up and down it. He fired electrically fired lasers at the thing, which seemed to weaken it well enough, as well as getting rid of the dark clouds. Then, I dove off the board, swords in hand both strong with electricity. I stabbed it in the back of the neck, one sword in each side, and it fell to the ground just before vanishing.
----------------- (if cassy feels like this is too big for storm to not be around for, then go ahead and ignore this next part until after she can get back)
We continued to take out the monsters with relative ease compared to when I was working alone, though having to deal with this irritating cousin of mine really negated the fact that we were taking the monsters out easier.
After getting the fifth of the dozen or so monsters taken out, as well as regularly checking to make sure the ground was taken care of, we closed in on one. It was an extremely large bobcat with tarantula's legs, finished with a beak which took up most of its' face. It had glowing pale green eyes, the only part of it which wasn't complete shadow, and I could barely stand even a quick glance at them.
"Let's go from under, it won't be able to get to us." I nodded at Niles' advice and readied my swords, sharpening them to a fine point after noticing they were growing dull. "Even if it tried getting to us, it couldn't because its beak is straight." I cut a deep gash into the stomach of the catlike creature, growing more of the metal spikes just as I had with the first gorilla-like monster. It didn't do a thing except anger the creature more, causing it to wail out in a gut-wrenching sound somewhere between a roar, a caw, and a screaming man. Nope, just the roar and caw. The last part was just Niles getting a good twenty years knocked off his life.
"Niles, actually help me out! Quit being useless for once!" I yelled, holding a floating sword up to his neck. He nodded and quickly recomposed himself, and the extra sword vanished. He shot up at the thing with a large flare and then a wave of electricity. The monster moved just before Niles tried to tear through the thing with a thing vaguely resembling two saws with electricity flowing through them. It then looked Niles in the eyes, and he shot himself up at it, sending each of the saws directly into the middle of each eye.
The monster vanished and Niles fell to the ground. I sent the metal plate to the ground with me over top of it, improvising to make up for the lack of Niles' control over the hovercraft as well as my panic.
"Niles, you idiot!" I screamed as someone ran over to his aid. "What made you think going directly for those eyes was a good idea?!"
"Belladonna," Ekaterine said, cutting her way through the small group forming around Niles. "I think we have bigger problems than Niles being an idiot. We all know it, you just don't need to point it out right now." She sat down next to the boy who had come to help, checking to make sure my cousin was okay. "What we do need is help for the boy, and fast. Any healers?" she called out to everyone, both the ones fighting and the few gathered around Niles, who hadn't moved since he fell.
"Anyone at all?!" I called out, tears welling up in my eyes.
"Jeez, if Belladonna cares about this kid, it must be pretty bad," Eris muttered under her breath.
"It is," Ekaterine said. I didn't even dare think of that lady and how she must be reacting, whatever twisted form of triumph was going through her head.

also, yes, i know were going to get ekaterine and ekterine mixed up, i decided on the name before ekterine was named/introduced

• Posted at:

Eris

i always thought i might be bad

now im sure that its true

cause i think youre so good

and im nothing like you

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

redwolf988

Ash

"May?" I asked looking to my girlfriend. She nodded and knelt down next to the boy, pink magic surrounding her hands. The hot pink light surrounded the boy and her brows creased together. "Alright Belladonna, Eris, Ekaterine, and I will stay here to cover May everyone else try to cover Cassy and the jerk of a sorcerer. She's created a lot of monsters so she should run out of energy soon." I said. "I wouldn't count on that Ash. The shield stripped us of all magic for the moment, we shouldn't be able to sense magic but I can feel it radiating off of her. I can't even feel that on Cassy or Douglas and those two have powers coming out their ears. I'm guessing there is a lot more coming." Sora said shaking her head. "Way to stay optimistic Sora." Cam said rolling her eyes. "Come on we've got this. No one has ever beaten us before, someone always pulls through to make the final blow." Fiona said with a smile. On that note everyone ran into action again, joining the few who hadn't come to find out what happened. My knuckles turned white as I clutched my sword, the next wave of monsters  approching.  

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Meow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

so wait, theres a sorta shield thing around the area that blocks their magic ?? if thats the case i can edit around those two povs and get rid of the parts with eris and belladonna using their magic but im just confused as to what exactly happened

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

redwolf988

*Totally forgot own rule when it came to May* I need to rewrite that last POV of mine. No magic works, not even her healing. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Ash

"May?" I asked looking to my girlfriend. The brown haired girl picked up the boy with a slight struggle. The monsters roared and I knew we had to do something quickly "Alright I'll help May get the boy out of town to heal him. Belladonna, Eris, Ekaterine cover us, don't let them follow us out of town. Everyone else try to cover Cassy and the jerk of a sorcerer. She's created a lot of monsters so she should run out of energy soon." I said. "I wouldn't count on that Ash. The shield stripped us of all magic for the moment, we shouldn't be able to sense magic but I can feel it radiating off of her. I can't even feel that on Cassy or Douglas and those two have powers coming out their ears. I'm guessing there is a lot more coming." Sora said shaking her head. "Way to stay optimistic Sora." Cam said rolling her eyes. "Come on we've got this. No one has ever beaten us before, someone always pulls through to make the final blow." Fiona said with a smile. On that note everyone ran into action again, joining the few who hadn't come to find out what happened. I sheathed my sword and took the boy from May's arms and we ran out of town, passed the sheild, the roaring of monsters fading in the distance. I created a small, tent like figure out of rock around around us making May a comfortable place to heal the ill, seeing as though I'm sure there will be more than just this boy needing to be healed after this is over. I placed the boy on the ground and May knelt beside him, hot pink magic surrounding her hands. The magic washed over the boy quickly before fizzling out. "This might take a while, get back to the others, I'm safe here." May said as she got to work healing the boy. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded but said nothing more. I sighed and left her alone, running back to the battle as fast as I could. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

ok i need to rewrite my pov now

ive been trying to but i just lost it what is life

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

moonlightmystery143

ok i need to rewrite my pov now

ive been trying to but i just lost it what is life

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

moonlightmystery143

ok i need to rewrite my pov too then

ive been trying to but then i lost it what is life

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

redwolf988

I'm sorry

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

bump

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

redwolf988

Bump (I'll POV soon)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Ash

Less and less monsters came our way the woman looked exhausted. She growled low in her throat. “This won’t be the last you see of me.” She yelled. With that she jumped onto one of her dragons and flew away, the other monsters vanishing into a shimmer of raw magic. I sighed in relief. We walked over to the two bodies and looked down at them. Jasper bent down and picked up Cassy and everyone looked at Douglas unsure of weither or not to take him with us. I let out a sigh, he had saved Cassy after all. “Zack, grab the other foot.” I said grabbing the right foot. Zack grabbed the left foot and we dragged him out of town, the others walking a head of us. May sat outside of the earth tent and watched us approaching. “How’s the boy?” I asked. She shrugged. “Sleeping.” “Alright Cassy and Douglas need to go into the tent as well as anyone who was badly hurt in battle, I’m looking at you Cam.” I said. The black hair girl huffed and held the arm she had broken when she miss judged a landing and while she was stunned had on monster step on it. She and a few others went into the healer’s tent with Cassy and Douglas. I sat against a tree and hoped everything would be alright.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

Belladonna
I drove my sword through one final monster after throwing it onto the ground. The woman climbed onto a dragon, clearly exhausted.
"This won't be the last you'll see of me," she growled, just before flying away. At that moment, all the monsters that were left - there were less of them near the end - vanished into raw magic. It looked like if Helene had gone mad in here with all the magic in the air. My mind immediately switched to Niles, and I ran over, not even bothering to take off my armor.
"Is Niles okay?" I asked May, tears welling up in my eyes. "I swear, if he's not I'm not afraid to kill you-" I started, grip tightening around my sword.
"He's fine, he's fine," she said. "He's just sleeping. He needs rest after what happened." I let out a sigh of relief, lowering my sword and taking off my helmet. I shook my head, letting my ponytail fall free, and made my armor vanish and then sheathing my sword in my belt. Then, I saw the others approaching, carrying Cassiopeia and the man. I threw my head into my hands, trying to rid my mind of Niles and trying to convince myself he wasn't dead.
I am definitely going to kill that woman; I vow on my life I'll get revenge, even if it's the last thing I do.

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa

#moresigspa-

/284468

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm:

I had escaped with only some minor cuts and bruises, nothing too serious. And just overall feeling tired and hot, so I took off my sweatshirt. I flopped down on Cloudpuff, who sat down and grew so I was laying on a giant pillow. I stared up at the sky, which was overcast now, and tucked my sweatshirt under my head so it was a pillow. The more pillows the merrier.

I glanced at the tent. It was interesting that Douglas and Cassy had escaped. I hope he changes for the better. Speaking of getting better, I really hoped Cassy would be okay. I almost preferred her to be stabbed or something; at least we could fix that without worrying if she was going to slowly and painfully wither away from some curse. What I really want is her to stop getting hurt in general. I wished I could share Cassy's burden. Maybe I could anchor my island over Nardria. Hide it up in the clouds. Then the next time some random sorcerer came along with bad intentions I'd be there to tell them to back off, or they'd meet some people who weren't pacfisits and have a much different fate.

Pacfisits. 

I winced.

Okay, so that lady created them right? So are they living? They just dissolve when defeated. They can still feel pain, right? Isn't that why they dissolve? Aren't they just shadows or something? Do they have a soul? Do they feel emotions? Would they have much more of a mind and a will other than the sorcerer's orders? 

Worry clenched my stomach. Which made me even more nervous. I hated how familiar the motions of whirling that dagger around felt. How easy it was. It made me sick. 

I scowled at myself. I should have found another way. I could have found another way. Instead, I let my frusterations out on those shadow monsters. I shuddered at the thought of becoming my old self.

No, that's not going to happen again.

I take a deep breath and sit up. I look around, making sure that everyone was nearby.

All I could do now was rest and pray that Cassy would be unharmed and okay.

I closed my eyes and laid back down, and within a couple of minutes, I had fallen asleep.

Storm's being a slacker and taking a nap.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Ash

May finished healing the wounded and was ready to move on to Cassy and Douglas. She already looked weak and exhaused, she didn't have much magic left. I wish there was another healer here so May wouldn't have to take everything on herself. I sat next to her and steadied her as she knelt unsteadily beside the unconscious pair. "Thanks." She breathed, her eyes fighting to stay open.  I lent her my own magic which she converted into her own healing magic as she weaved a net of sparkling pink strands over top of them. The pink light grew brighter and brighter until I was forced to close my eyes. I felt May start to fall and I caught her before gently lying her on the ground. Just like those she cared for, she too needed rest. I heard a soft groan and turned to see Cassy and Douglas starting to stur. Their wounds were gone and their skin back to their normal shades but the strange yellow marking on their necks remained. "What happened?" Cassy asked sitting up and rubbing the back of her head. "I saved you that's what." Douglas grumbled sitting up as well. "You saved her? We had to come in and save both of you." I replied. For the first time Cassy realized I was sitting there. "Ash!" She squealed before hugging me. "Nice to see you too. The others are outside waiting around." I said. Without another word she got up and skipped away. "Hey! Don't leave me alone!" Douglas yelled scrambling after her. I couldn't help but laugh at how Douglas was acting. He was nicer. I wonder what happened with them. I got up and walked out of the tent. "BOO!" I heard Cassy's voice yell. I looked over to where Storm had been sleeping and found Cassy apologizing to Storm saying she hadn't realized Storm was actually asleep. "You shouldn't appologize! That was halarious." Douglas said with a smile. "That's mean old man." Cassy said rolling her eyes. "Since when was I nice?" He asked with a sly smirk. "Well you seemed pretty nice when we were talking earlier." Cassy replied. "Well I thought I was going to die then." Douglas muttered looking away. "Yeah right." Cassy rolling her eyes. "You're annoying, you know that?" He snapped. "It's one of my best qualities." She replied. He huffed and walked away to a near by tree and leaned against it watching the rest of the crowd nonchalantly while Cassy caught up with her sister. I looked at the two monarchs and wondered what happened between them when we weren't there. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm:

"BOO!" 

I jolt awake and I fall off of Cloudpuff. Huh? What's going on? My thoughts are jumbled, and I blindly reach for my staff, which is compressed somewhere in my jacket.

"Storm, it's okay! I'm sorry, I didn't think you were actually napping." I rub my eyes and Cassy's kneeling down next to me.

"You shouldn't apologize! That was hilarious." Douglas smiled.

They're not killing each other? Huh?

"That's mean, old man." Cassy responded, rolling her eyes.

"Since when was I nice?" He said with a smirk.

Hmmm, does he have some sort of complex where being bad is good? Or that doing bad things is cool? Does it make him feel good about himself?

"Well, you seemed pretty nice when we were talking earlier." She replied.

"Well I thought I was going to die then." Douglas muttered looking away.

Mmmm, or maybe it's the fact that Cassy is a good person and she's the one to foil his plots. So maybe he doesn't like "good".

"Yeah, right?" Cassy grinned.

"You're annoying, you know that?" He snapped.

"It's one of my best qualities." She replied.

Douglas huffed and stalked away to a tree.

"Yeah, I can confirm that." I reply.

"Wait what?" 

"I mean, half the time you're dying and going missing and then dying, and then dying some more, and then going missing, and then when we finally find you when you go missing you're still on the ground dying and I'm silently stressing out. And now I can't even get a good nap in. I didn't sign up for this." I yawn.

Cassy opens her mouth, probably to apologize, when I pull her into a hug. 

"Oh, but I can't stay mad at you for long. I'm just glad you're okay." I smile.

"I couldn't ask for a better sister." Cassy replied smiling, and I blush and look away, mumbling a thanks.

I decide to change the subject.

"So, you and Douglas are on a temporary truce right now or something?" I ask. "Whatever it is, I'm glad you two haven't murdered each other yet. I think it's about time you two made peace."

Please go through!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Cassy

"So, you and Douglas are on a temporary truce right now or something? Whatever it is, I'm glad you two haven't murdered each other yet. I think it's about time you two made peace." Storm says. This catches me a little off guard. "Well.... It's kinda complicated..." I glanced over at the man who was currently trying to swat away a swarm of butterflies that were trying to land on him. "He's an interesting case. Though I mostly think he's helping me because I saved his life. Then again he did help me when Ekterine was controlling me. I'm still not sure what happened when I lost all will power to her but I think my headache is telling me he knocked me out." I watched as he gave up and sat down letting the butterflies land in his longer hair positioning themselves to almost look like a crown. I stifled a laugh. "Since neither of us had weapons or magic and words weren't getting us anywhere we decided we only had each other to lean on. We never officially called a truce but it was obvious. I kinda hope he sticks around. He'll be a good allie. He's powerful, surprisingly dependable, *Mutters* actually knows the first thing about ruling a kingdom *End of muttering*, and probably knows more about animation and alchemy than I ever will in my life. Wow I never thought I'd hear myself talking fondly of the old man. Then again I suppose their really is some good in everyone." I said with a small smile. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm:

"Well... it's kinda complicated..." Cassy started, and glanced over to Douglas who was being viciously attacked by some butterflies.

"He's an interesting case. Though I mostly think he's helping me because I saved his life. then again he did help me when Eketerine was controlling me. I'm still not sure what happened when I lost all will power to her but I thinnk my headache is telling me he knocked me out."

That doesn't scare you? Loosing your mind? Being controlled by someone?

Cassy turned your attention to Douglas, and I did the same. I grinned as he gave up and the butterflies landed in his hair, arranging themselves as if they were a part of a crown.

"Since neither of us had weapons or magic and words weren't getting us anywhere we decided we only had each other to lean on. We never official called a truce but it was obvious. I kinda hope he sticks around. He'll be a good ally. He's powerful, surprisingly dependable," Cassy drops her voice to a mutter, but I could still hear her. "actually knows the first thing about ruling a kingdom, and he probably knows more about animation and alchemy than I ever will in my life." She pauses.

"Wow, I never thought I'd hear myself talking fondly of the old man. Then again I suppose their really is some good in everyone."

"Took you long enough to figure that out." I poked her.

"Wait, what do you mean by loosing all your will power to Eketerine?" I said, glancing nervously at the glowing thing on her neck.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Cassy

"Wait, what do you mean by loosing all your will power to Eketerine?" Storm asked nervously. "Well she put some weird marks on us that allowed her to slowly take over our bodies. She eventually took over mine, having strengthened the magic in the mark after I revealed my true abilities in attempt to save Douglas. Douglas says the reason behind it is that magic is stronger when freely given. He figured that when she stole the magic infused spirits in us to keep herself young that it'd work better if the those she were stealing from did exactly what she wanted. Freaky stuff but a very curious matter." I replied with a shrug. Storm's eyes flicked to my neck again. "The mark is still there isn't it?" I sighed. My fingers softly brushed the side of my neck and through the thick cobwebs of magic surrounding an area on my neck. "Darn it. How do I get rid of this thing." I muttered mostly to myself as I tapped my foot. "I suppose breaking her connection to all the souls she has stolen would work but I don't know how she stores so many souls or where." I said. "Then you really don't pay attention Queeny." Douglas called from where he was sitting. My face flushed a slight pink. "You heard the conversation?!" I cried. "I'm not deaf if that's what your asking." He replied. Storm and I walked over to him. The butterflies in his hair flapped their wings softly. "Well what is it you know?" I asked. "The spirits are kept in the room we took shelter in while running from them. There are thousands of jars in there." He said. "So if we open the jars to let the spirits out." I continued. "Then she loses all of her magic and her bond marks break." We finished together.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Storm:

"Well she put some weird marks on us that allowed her to slowly take over our bodies. She eventually took over mine, having strengthened the magic in the mark after I revealed my true abilities in attempt to save Douglas. Douglas says the reason behind it is that magic is stronger when freely given. He figured that when she stole the magic infused spirits in us to keep herself young that it'd work better if those she was stealing from what did exactly what she wanted. Freaky stuff but a very curious matter." Cassy replied with a shrug.

You just shrugged off the fact that you were controlled by a magic-hungry sorcerer? HOW? I can't keep my eyes away from the mark on Cassy's neck for long. My gaze returns to it.

"The mark is still there isn't it?" She sighed, disappointed as she rubbed where it was.

"Darn it. How do I get rid of this thing?" She muttered.

I wish I knew. Stupid.

"I suppose breaking her connection to all the souls she has stolen would work but I don't know how so many souls or where." Cassy mused to herself.

"Then you don't really pay attention Queeny!" Douglas yelled across from where he was sitting.

I looked away, feeling embarressed even though I had done nothing wrong.

"You heard the conversation?!" Cassy cried, voicing some of my thoughts.

"I'm not deaf if that's what your asking." He replied.

I let out a breath, trying to let go of my fear of him as I walked over to him.

"Well what is it that you know?" Cassy asked.

"The spirits are kept in the room we took shelter in while running from them. There are thousands of jars in there."

"So if we open the jars to let the spirits out." Cassy continued.

"Then she loses all of her magic and her bond marks break." Douglas and Cassy said at the same time.

Who would have thought that these two would be working together?

I smile, glad that the two are getting along. 

"It'll be like capture the flag!" I exclaimed, having fond memories of playing that game during P.E.

They looked at me weirdly. Then I remembered that they probably didn't have capture the flag, growing up in medieval villages.

"What even was your childhood-oh wait nevermind." I explained the concept of capture the flag to them.

"I guess you could put it that way." Cassy said, scratching her head.

"It sounds stupid." Douglas replied.

I rolled my eyes, grinning. I wanted to fire back some witty reply, but I knew that wouldn't help anything. So instead I just shook my head, still grinning.

"Weirdo..." I heard him mutter.

Cassy shot him a look, but I just shrugged. 

Don't sweat it Cass, I've been called a lot worse.

I have a question myself - what happens to Eketerine when the jars are smashed? All her power comes from that, including the ability to stay young. So shouldn't she be dead if all the jars are smashed? If it's okay Cassy (I don't want to interrupt your plot ideas), Storm might take a jar and hide it from the others and then secretly try and convince Eketerine to let Cassy and Douglas go, using the threat of smashing the jar as a last resort.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

@Storm: I've been pondering that myself I mean she's so old it wouldn't be surprising if she literally turned to dust but at the same time A) That is morbid and B) she is is still perfectly healthy. So I was thinking perhaps she'd just become very old so she'd probably pass away from old age in the next year or so. I don't mind if Storm steals a bottle, it'll probably greatly confuse Cassy and Douglas as to why all of her magic influence isn't gone but that is always fun. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

Eris

It took me a couple minutes to realize Cassy was awake. She sat talking with Storm and a man they called Douglas. Right away, I sprung up to my feet and ran over to her, knocking her onto her side and nearly strangling her in a tight hug.
"Eris!" Cassy squealed when I wrapped my arms around her.
"Jeez, Eris, you okay there?" Storm asked, laughing as I helped Cassy up. I said nothing, I was too busy laughing.
"Oh, she's never okay," Cassy said, and I nudged her with my elbow.
"I mean, she's not wrong," I said with a hint of a nervous laugh. "Anyways, how's life been?" I added on, sarcastically.
"How do you think I've been? You got news a couple days ago that I'd been kidnapped in the middle of the ball and you found me unconscious and under the control of an evil sorceress."
"Touche," I said, sitting down between Cassy and Storm and across from Douglas.
"Oh, great," he said. "Queeny, don't tell me there's another one." There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice, but not much.
"Yeah, this is Eris," Cassy said.
"The most terrifying of us all," I added on.
"Sure looks like it," Douglas remarked.
"She's just been through some stuff, she wouldn't hurt a fly," Cassy explained.
"Anyways, uh, did I come in at a bad time?" I asked. They looked like they were discussing something.
"Not at all," Storm said.
"Just figuring out what we should do with Ekterine," Cassy said. My eyebrows furrowed together but then I realized they were talking about the sorceress and not Ekaterine, which I then laughed at.
Storm looked over at me, a bit confused, and I held up a hand to gesture that everything was fine. "Nothing," I said, shaking my head a bit.

"So, uh, what's the plan?" I asked, feeling awkward. "Sorry, I know next to nothing about this sorceress lady, so uh...."

ok one of you two can continue the conversation on ive already said a few times im bad at writing conversations they always turn out awkward

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#tempa