Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

You’ve been badly hurt in an accident so you are taken to a hospital. The doctors tell you they can’t do anything to help you except try a new experiment that hasn’t been tested yet. You are taken to a room with other kids who are in dire need of help like you. You were all put in a tube where you were surrounded by bright colors when you go out you were completely healed and you find you have new powers. You are given the offer to become superheroes but you have to leave home so you don’t put your family in danger. You agree to this and return home where you get a fake flier for a boarding school from the scientists. Despite the police, scientists, and doctors being by your side helping you get into your new job as superheroes you will soon learn that a group of scientists wants to capture you to be their lab rats.

Fire- You were caught in a fire and were given terrible burns so you gained the power to control fire when you were healed
Flight- You fell off a roof/cliff/est. and broke many bones so you were given the ability to fly when you were healed
Telekinesis- You had a bad concussion so you were given telekinesis when you were healed
Speed- You were paralyzed from the waist down so when you were healed you got the power to run at the speed of sound
Enchanted senses- You were in an explosion causing you to loose your sense of hearing and sight but once you were healed you gained the power to hear, see, smell, feel, and taste more then a normal human.

Name:
Superhero name:
Superhero appearance: (Things like hair color and eye color don’t change, basically just your outfit changes) (Team name is World Healers so have a WH somewhere)
Personality:
Back-story:
Power:
Other:

Name: Claudia (Dee)
Superhero name: Stargazer
Appearance: Long black pigtails, pale blue eyes, fair skin
Superhero appearance: Hair is in a high ponytail and the bottom is tied with a light blue ribbon, wears a white top with a blue SG inside a star of ice blue on it, wears a loose sky blue skirt with ice blue stars that goes down to her knees, long light blue boots, silver sword on her belt, her belt also has a silver WH on it
Personality: Kind, shy, loves to star gaze, often gets headaches, intelligent, protective of her friends, easily distracted, distant, day dreamer
Back-story: Was the youngest of five children and hit her head in a car accident.
Power: Telekinesis
Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

I remember this RP! Can I add a power, though? If not, save speed like I had last time. X3

• Posted at:

Wolfheart's Backup Account

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Save speed!

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

@Wolfheart: I guess as long as it isn't too unreasonable.

Speed saved for Storm. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d657ea036f

aquaraven142

Save Enchanted Senses!

• Posted at:

}Seeker-Katherine-Hart-Traitares{

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

King Keith's official bodyguard/knight

Gang: Tara Zack Aaron Violet Amber Penny Ally Colin Nira Robin Ashton Sterling

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Name: Talia 

Superhero Name: Pyro

Appearance: Dirty blond messy hair, brown eyes, somewhat-freckled skin

Superhero Appearance: Hair becomes much more neat, she wears bright orange shorts, a red tank top, and black boots. She has a silver belt with the initials WH. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail 

Personality: Very reckless and tough, much like fire. She doesn't like to back down from a challenge, even if it might prove impossible. Talia is strictly loyal to her friends, and if they betray her, it becomes super hard to earn her trust again.

Backstory: Talia was at a house party. Of course, her parents knew about it, but she never expected for it to be a typical college party. People were smoking in the back and one forgot to set it out completely. The person's house caught on fire. Talia was badly burned, but she survived and became Pyro.

Power: Fire

Other: She LOVES her powers, but sometimes they get out of control. 

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My kool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Would taking on reptilian attributes be too unreasonable? If so, then save flight for me.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

redwolf988

It depends what abilities that gave them and what relation that has to their accident. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Y'know what? I'm just gonna go with flight. The whole reptilian attributes idea is too complicated right now. XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

wolfheart1601

Name: Gabriel Prince

Superhero Name: Falcon

Appearance: He's tall and thin with a well-toned body. He has medium-length (for a guy), dark brown hair with natural ginger streaks, tan skin, and sapphire blue eyes. He usually wears black jeans, a pale reddish T-shirt, a gold vest, and pale reddish and gold shoes; sorta expensive-looking clothes.

Hero Appearance: His hair is put up in a ponytail with a hair tie that has falcon feathers attached to it. His costume consists of a pale reddish-brown long-sleeved shirt with falcon feathers on the bottom of the shirt and on the cuffs of the sleeves, as well as on the collar of the shirt. WH is on the chest of the shirt in a gold, feathery design. He wears white pants that fade to pale reddish-brown as it goes down with falcon feathers around the waist and around the bottom of the legs. He wears pale reddish-brown, winged shoes (like with Hermes from Greek mythology), the wings looking like falcon wings. And he also wears a long-ish, white scarf around his neck that flows out behind him when he flies. Also, he actually has real falcon-like wings that he can hide in his back, but it can cause back pains for him if he keeps them hidden too long.

Personality: He's surprisingly kind, humble, and generous for having been born in a richer family, though he can be a little stubborn at times, not easily wavering from what he believes to be right. He's more of a thinker, than a doer, but he is a fierce fighter. He loves music, mainly classical music, and he can play several instruments very well. He's kinda the strong and silent type most of the time, but he doesn't mind talking to others.

Backstory: He was the only child in a wealthy family, though the Prince family was always known for being one of the more generous and caring rich families. When he was about six years old he almost died because one of his friends nearly chased him off a cliff in a game of tag. He slipped off the ledge, but his friend thankfully caught him in time, but it kinda traumatized poor Gabriel. Then recently he was cornered on a different, higher cliff by a pack of angry wolves and he fell off, trying to get away from them. He broke a lot of bones and was knocked unconscious (they were mainly bones in his back).

Power: flight

Other: Despite having the power of flight, Gabe hates heights, and all because of the first time he fell off a cliff. He also has a fear of wolves, because his father was killed by a pack of wolves and because he was nearly killed by a pack of wolves himself. Meow! =^.^=

You have no idea how far back into my posts list I had to go to find the old version of this RP to get this form. XD

Also, I noticed that there are two less powers this time than there were last time.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

redwolf988

All saved and accepted

ALL SPOTS SAVED OR TAKEN!!

@Wolfheart: You could have asked for the link I have it open! Also I erased four spots (I had the number at the top of the old RP wrong). But my reason for doing that is A) less likely to have to wait for ten POVs B) I want to add more heroes later for if people want second characters so I wanted to keep some of the old spots for that. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

@Cassy, Okay. That makes sense. Maybe I'll use my Snake Physiology character later then. XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

aquaraven142

Name: Clay Anderson

Superhero name: Canine

Appearance: Clay has dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, lightly tanned skin, is around 5.9 ((And is still growing)), has broad shoulders, and a muscular build to his body. His canine teeth are sharper then most people's and his ears are slightly pointed. He has a scar from a wolf on his back.

Superhero appearance: Clay wears a black biker-style jacket, a gray t shirt with a dark gray wolf head silhouette on it, dark dark gray tighter-fitted jeans, and black and silver boots that reach about four inches under his knees. Clay has silver shoulder pads and dark brown knee and shoulder pads.

Personality: Clay is a bit shy and doesn't like to talk a lot around people he doesn't know. He is slow to trust and is often unsure about things that even his teammates agree on. He is a bit of a lone wolf and sometimes acts as a slight leader to the team, even if they don't like it. Clay is secretive about many things and keeps many things to himself. His teammates aren't exactly his friends and he honestly doesn't even want to be here. Clay makes his own plans and in a fight he often leaves the others and goes to do his own thing: Fighting his way.  

Back-story: Clay was visiting his aunt and uncle with his family on their large property. Clay went exploring on the property and accidentally ran into some wolves that were running from some maniac man that escaped prison, trying to take revenge on his uncle, the cop that took him into custody and kept him in jail for years. He had a bomb and set it in his aunt and uncle's property right in front of helpless Clay. The wolves got scared and starter attacking the man and Clay. Clay got a deep scar from a wolf on his back and a few minor ones on his arms and legs. Bleeding badly, Clay lay as the wolves ran and the maniac dissapeared. Then the explosion hit. It backfired and turned out to be a much smaller explosion then the insane criminal had wanted. But the small explosion hit Clay badly and affected his mind and already injured body. But Clay was found but his unaffected family and was taken to a hospital. And now Clay is on his way for revenge on the maniac that tried to kill his family and gave him his cursed life. 

Power: Enchanted Senses

Other: I have a feeling one of his teammates won't like him. *Cough, cough* Wolfheart *Cough, cough*

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

wolfheart1601

@Seeker, Lol. XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

redwolf988

Accepted

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

*pouts because both her former characters roles were cut* I'm kidding. I'll watch from the sidelines, because I want to see this RP succeed (finally).

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

aquaraven142

Hey Cassy, can I take Speed too since Storm never made a form? If we do I will do it soon so we can start the rp. 

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

stormbreeze48

*breaks April Fools day* Ahhh, sorry. I'm nearly done with a form right now!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Ahhhh sorryyyy...

Name: George

Superhero Name: Bolt

Appearance: Short, brown hair, lightly tanned skin, dark brown eyes. He is on the taller side in terms of height, and is pretty athletic and lean. He'll often wear blue, black, or white sporty clothes. 

Superhero Appearance: His hair is free to be as spiky as it wants. He has a neon, yellow-green jumpsuit that he wears with built in tennis shoes. His jumpsuit extends over his head like the Flash's so his hair doesn't catch on fire, and he wears specially-made contacts so his eyes don't water while he's running so fast. 

Personality: Very smart, intelligent, and witty. He's a little loud, and is very outgoing and daring. He can be prideful due to his academic and athletic skills, which gives him a bit of an attitude that makes him think he's better than everyone. It isn't like a "I'm better than you hahaha" and he isn't upfront about it. It's more like he can think quicker and respond quicker, and can get annoyed when he's around people who aren't at his level of thinking. He likes a challenge and to push himself, and he's not afraid to roast people or sports teams. George can also be a teensy bit cold, and distant  because of his advanced intelligence, he gets the sense that no one will ever truly understand him or get him. He doesn't open up easily either. He's more of the person to hang out with a crowd, but he's not really willing to form meaningful friendships with anyone. In other words, he might push people out and seem a little down, even though most of the time's he's constantly joking around all the time. He can be a bit arrogant and doesn't think about how his actions will impact others.

Backstory: His mom left when he was a little kid, leaving him with just his dad. His dad hasn't really moved on and has often blamed himself. Therefore his dad has been cold and grumpy, and often neglects his son. George would often spend extra time practicing academics or sports to try and impress his dad. However when he was 14, his dad finally decided that George should learn how to drive. They were driving one night, and a drunk driver came speeding out of nowhere. His dad only had minor injuries, but George suffered way worse, and was paralyzed...

Other: I can be bad at describing appearance. Sorry for taking so long. Also, George is inspired off a boy in my class who I've had to sit next to in social studies a couple times. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Too late to join?

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

stormbreeze48

*gives Silver popcorn, a blanket, and a bean bag* 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Forget the spikiness of his air part with his hero appearance. I forgot to edit that out. 

Also, he has a black labrador retriever dog friend named Jack that he convinced his father to take with him.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

aquaraven142

@Trickstar: Yep, all spots have been taken.

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

turquoisepegasus48

*accepts popcorn, blanket, and bean bag* *summons herself a Cherry Coke* *proceeds to watch and wait for the RP to start*

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

Accepted

Silver I know you are a good RPer, if you want to transfer your old form into this one I'll make the exception (194735)

Narrator

It was dark out and the road was mostly silent as the Russell family made their way home from dinner. It was the new moon and the stars were covered by clouds. Claudia hummed and drummed her fingers on the car window as she listened to her MP3 player trying to block out her loud siblings. Her father Jamie and her mother Delilah sat in the front of the car talking. Then in the next two seats sat the twins June and Jack who were both on their phones. Then in the back seat with Claudia was the last two children Harry and Maisie. The two of them were fighting over which song they should listen to next. “Quiet down you two!” Delilah called back. The two teens ignored their mother and continued bickering. Suddenly there was a truck horn blast. Claudia looked up in time to see a truck driving on the wrong side of the road heading right towards them! She closed her eyes and looked to the side as the impact came. Her family’s screams of terror range out as her father tried in vain to avoid the collision. All the windows smashed and the car was totaled. Despite their seat belts half of the passengers in the car were thrown out of the car. Claudia herself falling towards the road before the world around her went black. Claudia’s mother Delilah had been one of the few who hadn’t been thrown. She struggled to kick open bent in door. Once it was open she searched for her children who had been thrown. Her husband, Maisie, and Jack were still in the car with Jack unconscious and Maisie with a large cut along her neck from the seatbelt. She found Harry near by on the ground cradling his now broken arm. Not far from him was June who had been badly cut when she smashed through the windshield but she looked as though she’d be fine. Where was Claudia? Delilah looked around and spotted a motionless figure on the ground a few feet away. “No.” She whispered and raced over to find it was her youngest daughter. Her skin was badly cut and blood was pouring out of her skull. Delilah checked her daughters vital signs to find they were rapidly dropping. Her daughter was dieing. “Jamie! Call an ambulance! Hurry!” She yelled and waited helplessly for the ambulance to arrive.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

At the hospital things still weren’t going well for Claudia. She still hadn’t woken up and her vital signs were still dropping. “Mrs. Russell?” A doctor said pain shining in his eyes. “Yes?” Delilah asked. “There is nothing we can do… Your daughter had a extremely bad concussion and was just declared brain dead.” The doctor said. “There has to be something!” Delilah wailed. “Well there is one thing… The 4071.” The doctor said reluctantly. "Yes! Do it!" Delilah cried histarically. "Are you sure? It's never been tested there could be unforeseen sideaffects." The scientist warned. "Please do it! Any chance that she can live I will take it." She pleaded. He nodded and after a few instructions Claudia was wheeled away deeper into the hospital behind heavy door that held the warning "Do not enter" where a few other children who had had their lives destroyed waited also unconscious hoping for the chance that this machine might just save them from this trama. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Wait, really? I'll drag Cloud into this, if you don't mind.

Name: Cloud Saffron Istorí
Superhero name: Solis
Appearance: Long hair down to her waist. At the roots it is a deep blue, which quickly turns into dark purple, which fades into red, into orange, into gold, and is cream at the very tips (she dyed it like that). Tan skin and a wiry build. She has striking grey-blue eyes, and a few scars across her arms, nose, cheeks, and palms. She's average height. She normally wears a random t-shirt with an inspirational quote on it, and black or grey sweatpants. Sometimes jeggings.
Superhero appearance: Her hair is braided into a Dutch Flower Braid. She wears an ombre blue (light blue at the top, fades to navy) catsuit, and a sky blue masquerade ball-type mask. Navy blue combat boots. At the base of her neck on the catsuit there is a bright gold sun (tribal sun banner style). On the sleeves their are white WH markings.
Personality: Sweet, shy, kindhearted, early-riser, alert, secret love of romance novels. She's rather blunt with a dry sense of humor. Very curious. She constantly carries a camera, and loves taking pictures.
Back-story: Cloud was orphaned when she was only a year old - her parents vanished, leaving Cloud alone in their aparetment. She was hidden in blankets behind a locked door. The apartment was recked - signs of scuffle everywhere. The police found her, and Cloud's parents haven't been seen again. It's been twelve years. Cloud was taken in by one of the police. She was officially adopted, but they allowed her to keep her own last name. Other than an incident with a window when she was five, nothing bad had happened to her... Except on her thirteenth birthday, her parents had gotten a cake, and where testing out a new candle they had found. It was a Lotus Firework Candle. No one realized that some punk kid had tampered with it to make it.. More.. Explosive. They lit it for Cloud, singing happy birthday - and suddenly it blasted light and heat, before exploding. Cloud was blinded. The worst part was that Cloud was a photographer - she always had been.
Power: Light
Other:

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Mr. Williams

Mr. Williams sighed and stared out the window. His son, as usual, was busy being perfect at everything. Specifically driving. He was a natural. It's like he had studied for it or something... George was always turning on his blinker when he was ready to turn, looked both ways, observed who had the right away... everything. He felt awkward spending this much time with his son. He had already failed being a loving, supportive husband, and now he was failing miserably at being a good father. And his son was doing way better than Mr. Williams had been doing when he was 14. It wasn't fair.

"Dad, is that..?"

"Just take us home, George." He sighed, not paying attention to the growing light on this back road. 

"Right... um." George sounded a little confused... was he worried too? Since when was son unsure about something? 

"Am I in the wrong side of the road?!" George sounded fearful. 

"No, of course not!" Mr. Williams snapped. 

"Dad there's-!" Mr. Williams finally looked up, just in time to see the car swerving towards them. Mr. Williams covered his face with hands as the car smashed into them.

I'll finish this up tomorrow.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Gabriel~

I was walking home through the woods where my father had been killed by a pack of wolves only a couple months earlier. I was scared, but I was determined to take this shortcut. I was already late for dinner and I didn't want Mother to worry about me.

I wasn't far from the exit when I heard faint growling. I stopped and looked over at a shadowy spot between a couple trees. It felt like my blood froze when I saw piercing yellow eyes glaring at me in the shadows. A large wolf jumped out at me along with a few others and I instinctively turned and ran away as fast as I could.

"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!! PLEASE!!" I screamed, desperately as I ran for my life. One of the wolves bit my pants leg, but tore it instead of skin, thankfully. I had never run so fast in my life. I kept running, a couple wolf claws catching my legs, until I almost ran right off a cliff. I quickly skidded to a stop and looked down with wide eyes. It was so high! I heard paw steps stop behind me and growling from a couple wolves. I turned around to face the wolves and I backed up until my heels were slightly off the edge of the cliff, desperately looking for a way to get away from the wolves. Then my foot slipped and I felt myself suddenly falling. I frantically grasped for something--anything--but only grabbed air. Then everything went black.

3rd person~

Ms. Prince was beginning to worry about her son, Gabriel. He was usually on time or just a few minutes late for dinner, but it was already an hour past dinner time and he still wasn't home. He hadn't called her, either, which worried her even more. Then she heard the house phone ring and she ran to it and answered it.

"Gabriel?" She asked, hopefully, but a different voice--one she didn't recognize--answered her.

"Is this Ms. Prince?" The male voice asked.

"Yes." She answered, hesitantly.

"I'm sorry to inform you that your son is currently in the hospital, because of serious injuries." He said and she gasped.

"I'll be right there!" She said and hung up. He was still unconscious when she got there, but a doctor explained what happened.

"Is there anything you can do to save him?" She asked, desperately.

"There is a machine we have that could potentially save him, but it could also kill him as it hasn't been tested yet." The doctor told her.

"Do it. Please. For my Gabriel." She said and he nodded and took Gabriel to another room where a couple other injured kids were.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

redwolf988

Cloud is accepted

Good POVs thus far everyone

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Mr. Williams (changing his POV color even though this is probably the last time we'll see of him)

Mr. Williams groaned, his vision foggy as he woke up.

"Sir! Are you alright?" A nurse asks.

He sat up in an instant when he remembered what had happened. 

"Where is my son?" He looked at the front of his car. 

It was destroyed, and on the left of it the metal had completely wrinkled. It was almost like it had caved in on where your legs were suppoesd to go. His gaze moved a bit farther, and he spotted George lying on the stretcher. A nurse was feeling his legs with a grim expression on her face. Were they broken? Ignoring the nurse's protests, he stumbled over to where his son was.

"Can you heal him?" He asked.

The nurse sighed. "Your his father?"

"Yes." Mr. Williams snapped.

The nurse gestured for two medical personnel to lift George up.

"Get in the ambulance first. We need to get you checked out too." She said, and Mr. Williams hopped in the ambulance. The nurse closed the doors, and they sped off to the hospital.

They rode in a grim silence. Finally, they made it to the hospital, and his George was whisked away.

"When can I see him?" Mr. Williams asked the nurse.

"It might be a while." She said. "Here, why don't I get you checked out."

After 10 minutes, the nurse diagnosed him with only a few cuts and bruises. 

"I'll let you know as soon as we get an update on your son." She said. "You should wait in the lobby-area."

Mr. Williams walked out, muttering angrily about how he wished he could've been the one to be struck unconsious. 

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"Mr. Williams." The nurse had appeared after what had seemed like forever, but when he checked the clock for the 100th time, he realized it had only been an hour.

"What is it." He grumbled, getting up.

The nurse led him to the hospital room where his son lay on a cot, where there was a doctor sitting on a stool next to the cot. 

"Mr. Williams, your son has been tested and... I'm afraid he is paralyzed from the waist down." The doctor said, taking off his glasses and looking away.

"What!?" Mr. Williams said, anger rising within him.

"The glass of the windshield and the window cut deep, and punctured several nerves. Ontop of this, there is also a terrible gash on his spinal cord. A piece of glass must have gotten caught between his back and the seat, and had been stabbing into him while he was unconsious. I'm so sorry."

"My son is a talented young man, both in academics and in athletics. Basketball, Football, Baseball - he all loves to do those things. He's very active. Without the use of his lower body..." Mr. Williams' voice shook. 

"Isn't there anything you can do?" He sounded so broken.

"There is one untested treatment... the 4071. It could have side-effects, and we have never used it before-"

"Do it." Mr. Williams ordered. "My son is a bright young man. He deserves a bright future."

"Very well." The nurses lifted George onto a cot. Mr. Williams watched as they quickly wheeled him away, gripping his torn up pants as he tried not to cry in front of strangers.

I made a couple of Hamilton references...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Wow, I may not be in this, but I'd like to watch the RP, is that okay?

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

turquoisepegasus48

Cloud:
I walk into my family's home, back from school. "I'm back!" I call, and my family - my mother, father, older sister, and younger brother - meanders into the main room, smiles and "Happy Birthdays" all around. I had gotten a new camera, some more rolls of film, a few sketchbooks, a stack of new books, some romance novels, and two cases of pencils for school (as I kept losing mine in the black hole that was my locker). We had roast beef and mashed potatoes for dinner - my favorite - and watched The Princess Bride, my favorite movie. I smile, and set up the new camera on a stand. I turn on the timer for ten seconds, and dart over to my family. We all grin at the camera, and I here multiple snapping sounds, noting that the pictures have been taken. I grin, racing back over to the camera, pulling up the photo. I smile, noting that I had positioned it so the light reflected just right, giving the family a happy glow from the fireplace. I show the pictures to Mom, and she promises to get them printed out. I set the camera over by our computer for later. I head into the dining room, where my parents dim the lights, before my dad lights the candle we got. They begin to sing happy birthday as the candle's petals fold down. Nathan's voice is purposely off-key, and Julie is perfect with every pitch. My dad is singing super low, and mom is doing harmony. I smile, thinking how perfect the moment was. Suddenly, the candle flashes white, and a geyser of white-blue sparks flies up. Heat bursts against my skin, and I shove Nathan behind me, when everything suddenly goes white. I hear a loud boom, and another wave of blistering heat, before I fall backwards. The scream ringing in my ears - it takes a few minutes to register that it's mine.

--Third Person--

Amber - Cloud's mother - is the first to recover from the blast, and glances around, checking her family. Julie and David (cloud's father) are getting up, and Cloud's scream putters out. "Nathan!" She calls, and Cloud rolls slightly, revealing Nathan, safe from harm, before she passes out. She looks at Cloud, and muffles her scream. Her eyes... Are blistered, angry red burns flaring up around them. "Oh God, oh God, David, call the hospital!" She cries, and Julie whips out the phone she's always carrying around.

"On it already." She says, unusually seirous. She punches in the numbers. "I need an ambulence.. 1234, Maplewood Drive - yes. My sister.. Oh god, my sister.. A candle we were using blew up in her face.. Her eyes are all messed up.. Please! She's unconcious! Okay." She says, and ends the call. "They'll be here as soon as they can." She says, tears pricking her eyes.

--Time Skip--

At the hospital, Amber follows the gurney with her daughter in it. They bandage her eyes best they can, and Cloud soon wakes. "Mom? Where are we?" She asks.
"We're at the hospital, sweety." Amber replies.

"I-is Nathan alright?" Cloud asks worriedly.

"Yes, sweety. You did good, he isn't hurt at all." Her mother replies.

"Wh can't I see? Mom, why can't I see?!" Cloud begs, panic creeping into her voice.

"Sweety.." Amber breaks into sobs, unable to speak.

"Miss Istorí, I'm sorry. When the bandages are removed, you will be blind." The doctor states, voice soft.

"N-no! I can't be! M-my whole life... I-I need to see..." Cloud stammers out, tears building up, and leaking out of her eyes painfully, staining the bandages.

"There.. Is an untested procedure.. That might work. But it's untested - it could also kill you." The doctor states solemly.

"I- I"ll do it." The girl responds, surely.

"Do I have a guardian's consent?" The doctor asks Amber.
"Yes." Amber responds. She knew Cloud couldn't bear a life without colors. She loved them, loving the light and shadows, everything. That was why she took pictures, to show others simple beauty. She wouldn't let her daughter live without it. Cloud makes a sound of pain, before lapsing into oblivion. She's wheeled away, and Amber lets out a quiet sob. "Oh god, please let this be the right decision." She whispers quietly, hands clasped together.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Awww, cute little Cloud. I was about to say Silver, "Oh Cassy knows you I'm sure she would open up a spot." but I didn't want to take too many liberties.

I think we're going to have a better character dynamic this time around. Last time everyone was quiet or distrustful. Or inactive. 

Oh, you're fine, Faith. Do you want some popcorn?

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Yes please! *Takes a bag of popcorn* Thanks @Storm

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

stormbreeze48

No prob, Bob!

Bumpity Bump!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

aquaraven142

Clay Anderson

As I looked out of the window of my family's van I couldn't help but smile. I was so excited! We were going to visit my Aunt Laura and my Uncle Clay. I was named after Uncle Clay because my Dad and Mom decided to have at least one of their kids named after a relative. I was the oldest of my siblings and looked the most like my uncle out of all of them. I admit, I don't look much like him but still.

After a few hours of just hanging out listening to the adults catch up and my siblings playing with the young cousins I felt like exploring. I walked up to my Mom and asked if I could. She said yes but as long as I'm careful and can still see the house. I nodded my head and walked out, ready for an adventure. I walked out the door wondering what awaited for me. I started walking along a small dirt path leading to the forest. A small humming-like tune came from my mouth as I crept along through the shadow covered path. I looked up to see a robin sing a beautiful song while sitting on a tree branch. I smiled. The song was sweet to my ears. I then looked down to see a squirrel cross the oath while carrying something in it's mouth. Then as I came into a decent sized clearing, my eyes grabbed hold of something. Wolves. A whole pack. I counted about six. Goosebumps came up on my neck, arms, and back. And beads of sweat dotted my neck. The wolves seemed to me looking for something. They constantly looked into the forest and their ears twitched often. Then he appeared. A man came running out of the woods. He wore dark clothing and was holding some sort of metal box. The wolves stared at him and a few started slowly creeping up closer to him. The man didn't notice. That or he just didn't care because he set the metal box down at ted messing around with the buttons and nobs on it's surface. Then as he finally messed around with then enough he stood and yelled at the wolves.

"Scat you beasts!" 

The wolves growled and walked up closer to him... Then... One of them noticed me. It growled and soon enough the other wolves and the man noticed me. The man looks st me and narrowed him eyes. 

"Is this you place here?"

I shook my head.

"It's my uncle's."

He growled.

"Well sun, let me tell you something. Your uncle is a terrible monster. He thinks he's protecting people but he's not. Cops aren't what you think they are. I've been in jail for six years, having never seen sunlight while I was there. I hate that man. And he's going away. And so are you." 

With that he bent down and pressed one more button on the machine. Then some sort of timer started.

"Have fun, kid. You only got about a minute left in your little life anyhow."

I started breathing heavy. It was a bomb! Then the man yelled at the wolves again, louder this time. That was the last straw. They started attacking him... And me. Their claws felt like knives against my skin, their teeth like shared of metal. I screamed in pain as one clawed me deep in the back and I helplessly collapsed to the floor. I looked at the bomb who was blabbering away the countdown as if it were naming stupid random facts. 

"Eight, seven, six..."

Tears, blood, and dirt stung my eyes and wounds while the man tried to fight of the wolves. He then got slashed across the face with the claws of a rather large wolf. The claw marks turned red with blood and the man stared at me for a moment, then he ran off and disappeared in the woods. 

I watched helplessly wounded on the ground as the bomb said it's last words.

"Three, two, one."

Boom.

((↓Third Person↓))

If only young Clay knew what would have happened that day. After the bomb exploded and transformed into a small sized blow, Clay became badly injured. The explosion was spotted by Clay's family and the first thing in their minds was Clay. They all went out searching and quickly found that some of the land was destroyed. When Clay's Mom, Dad, and uncle found him everything turned from terrible to worse. When Mrs. Anderson saw her son lying helplessly with burns, bruises, blood, and gashes she screamed. She ran towards her oldest baby as fast as her tired legs could. She crashed to the floor and cradled her injured baby. Tears stung her eyes as she listened to her husband's voice as he called for the police and an ambulance.

At the hospital Mr. and Mrs. Anderson sat helplessly in the waiting room. Clay's other siblings had been sent to spend some time with Mrs. Anderson's parents while they stayed with Clay at the hospital. Though 'with' is a very strong word. Hey hadn't seen him since he was wheeled into the white and red ambulance. Then as Mrs. Anderson started moving away from her husband's arms which she had been in for some time, the doctor appeared. With eyebrows raised Mrs. Anderson jumped from her cushioned seat on a waiting room chair.

"Clay! How is my Clay?!" 

With a sad face the doctor led Clay's parents to the room he was in. The doctor wanted to so badly keep the pain that he knew would come to this couple away from them. He had seen it many tines before and it ripped his heart every time he saw the faces of the parents. He stopped in front od the door and turned to the Andersons. He down at the ground for a moment, afraid that the words that needed to be said wouldn't come out of his mouth. But he gulped and looked up at them.

"Mr. and Mrs. Anderson there is something I need to tell you about your son. You see, his condition is...," He would have to choose his words carefully, "... Poor. I want to prepare you for what you are about to see."

Mrs. Anderson's eyes were wide open with longing to see her baby.

"Just let us see him! Please... Let me see my baby." 

The doctor gave a silent sigh and nodded, preparing himself for something that he knew Clay's parents weren't prepared for. He opened the door and led them to the bed in the room where Clay lay. Mrs. Anderson's eyes filled with tears again.

"Oh baby!" She said walking up to the sire of her bed and stroked Clay's burned face. Clay had burns, brusies, scars, scabs, and gashes all over his arms, legs, and back, as well as a few on his face. Mr. Anderson shook his head then looked at the doctor.

"You told us his condition was poor. A few cuts and gashes won't take long to heal. With a few stitches he'll be up on his feet playing with his friends in no time." 

The doctor sighed and shook his head with his eyes closed. 

"Mr. Anderson that's not what I meant. Your some he is-"

"Shh! He's waking up!" Cried Mrs. Anderson, yearning to talk to her son. Young Clay opened his eyes. He then looked around the room and blinked. Mrs. Anderson patted her son's wounded arm. Clay looked to the direction of the pat and then looked up, as if into space.

"Momma... Dad." He said, tears dripping out of his tired eyes. Then he paused and a scared, confused look crossed his face. Mrs. Anderson cried slightly too and smiled happily.

"Yes. Momma's here."

The smiled at her son for a moment and stopped. Clay hadn't spoken anything and he was still staring off at the wall in front of the bed.

"Clay? Can you hear me? Clay? Clay?!" She cried, terror stricken. She reached for Clay's face and turned it to face her. She to smile but she couldn't. Clay still had the strange almost dazed look on his face as If he didn't see her but only the wall behind her. As if he was looking through her. 

"Clay? Can you hear me?! Clay!" She whirled her head toward the doctor.

"What's wrong with him?! What's wrong with my baby?!" 

The doctor shook his head.

"Mam, that's what I was trying to tell you earlier. Your son... He's... He's blind and deaf."

Horror appeared on Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. 

"What?! There must be something you can do! My son... My baby... He can't live a life like this. He was always a good boy. He had hopes... Dreams... He can't live like this... I...

Can't live like this. There must be something you can do." Mrs. Anderson looked back at her helpless Clay.

Mr. Anderson looked toward the doctor.

"Something! Anything! You must be able to do something." He cried. 

The doctor nodded.

"There is one thing we can try. But I caution you. It hasn't been tested yet and there may be side effects, big or small."

The couple nodded their heads quickly.

"Yes, yes! Please, do it! Don't let our son live like this." Mrs. Anderson said gesturing towards Clay.

"Momma? Where are you? I can't hear anything. I can't hear my voice. I can't see either. Momma..." Clay said, tears in his eyes. His voice was shaky and his voice changed height often. That's what happens when you can't hear. And he couldn't see so he felt alone and couldn't even be sure if that hand... That body he felt next to him... Was even his mother at all... 

Mr. and Mrs. Anderson watched as their baby was wheeled deeper into the hospital into a room with other badly injured teenagers with only one chance at a normal life.

• Posted at:

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Talia:

"Have fun, sweetie! I love you!" Mom called as she drove off. I nervously stepped towards the house that was hosting the party. Recently, the popular clique in my school invited the whole eighth grade to my party. I assumed that it was going to be one of those typical parties. Boy, was I wrong.

When I walked in, the smell of alcohol hit my nose as I saw people drinking like it was the end of the world. People in the far corner were dancing to one of those stupid pop hits and a couple of people (whom I assumed were intoxicated) passed out on the floor. There were a couple of guys getting too friendly with a group of girls and there were four or five people smoking.

Maybe I should leave.. no, I couldn't pass an opportunity up. I was grateful when I saw non-alcoholic beverages and I grabbed a Mr. Pibb, opening the flap. Maybe I'll just close myself off from the other people and I'll survive this party. I turned on my phone, taking a sip.

(2 Hours Later)

I decided on binge-watching Netflix (I was watching A Series of Unfortunate Events, the Miserable Mill Part 1). I felt my headphones being slid off as I saw Ashley, one of the popular girls, with my headphone. I yanked the cord and it slipped from her grip. "Hey, you weren't invited just to watch Netflix. Come on, loser!" She hissed. I ignored her, dusting off my headphones and glaring at her. She went away, muttering, "Suit yourself."

"Why did I have to come here?" I asked myself. Before I could continue with the episode, I smelled smoke.

"Fire!" Someone shouted, "There's a fire!" The person wasn't lying. Everywhere there were flames and smoke rising. I frowned, was I seriously gonna die like Beatrice and Betrand Baudelaire? No, no, I wasn't! I pocketed my phone, running as quick as I could. The door, to my dismay, was covered in fire. I ran upstairs towards Maria's room (Maria was the main leader in the popular clique). I looked towards all the exits. The windowsill would work! Nope, that was on fire, too.

Before I could go towards the door, I realized that IT was on fire! (Before I go on, don't repeat what's I just did) I ran towards the flames, getting severely burnt. I saw the backdoor, which wasn't in flames, and I ran through the backdoor as quick as I could. 

I was out... I was out... I was (Here is where everything faded to black)

(6 HOURS LATER)

Mr. Hoffman:

A man in his mid 40s paced around the waiting room. It was only two hours ago when they received the news that Talia had been caught in a house fire. Mr. Hoffman, Mrs. Hoffman, and Brian Hoffman, Talia's younger brother waited with immense worry for the status of her wellbeing.

Finally, a doctor dressed in white came, looking stressed. Mr. Hoffman almost assumed that his daughter had died, but what he got was slightly less distressing news. "I'm sorry. Talia is in a terrible condition. She suffered third-degree burns in so many areas. The only way to help her is the 4701.." She trailed off.

"YES! PLEASE! ANYTHING FOR TALIA, PLEASE!" Mrs. Hoffman yelled, tears streaming down her face.

"But it might have some unknown effects-" The doctor started.

"But will it save her?" Brian asked, staring at the doctor.

"Yes, but-" The doctor was interrupted once again.

"Then please, do it! Do it!" Mr. Hoffman ordered. The doctor sighed.

"Very well. We'll place her in the 4701 room!" The doctor announced. She and a bunch of other doctors placed the unconscious Talia onto the cot, pushing her towards a room. Brian started crying hysterically once again.

All the Hoffman family could do was wait for the 4701 to be over.

(The next POV will be Talia waking up after the 4701)

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My kool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

redwolf988

I'm working on a POV that should be out either today or tomorrow! ("Should" being the key word). Anyways for those previously in this RP I just want to give you a heads up that I'm taking a slightly different approach to it this time. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Narrator

They grabbed each of the six children and put them in a capsule. “Let’s pray this works. For their sake.” A doctor said before pushing a series of buttons. The tubes lit up with bright rainbow colored lights that blocked the young teens from sight.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Dee

I groggily opened my eyes. What happened? There were a lot of colors swirling around me. Was I dead? Was this after life? The colorful light wrapped around me. It made me feel better, it took away my pain. Everything from the giant pain in the back of my head down to the tiniest scratch vanished. Ok I must be dead! Then the light vanished and I found myself in a tube. The door to the tube opened and a doctor looking man helped me out. “W-what happened? I remember a truck coming towards us then... Nothing…” I said. “Take it easy. You were in a car accident and got a concussion. Seeing as though you are awake I think the experiment worked.” He said. I looked around to see five other people being helped out of capsules by doctors and told their own stories of why they were here. We all stood in a semi circle. “How do you all feel?” The head doctor asked. Everyone nodded but a brown haired boy with dark brown eyes was the first to speak up. “I feel great see.” He started to run but all I could see was a blur going towards a girl with long dyed hair. She screamed out in surprise and threw her hands up in front of her face. A bright light flashed and the blur vanished leaving the boy now on his back rubbing his eyes. The girl was staring at her hands in surprise and terror. The boy opened his eyes to look up at the girl angrily, revealing that the bright light had only stunned not blinded him. “What the heck was that?!” He asked getting up. “I’d ask you the same thing. There is no way that speed is humanly possible!” The girl replied, stumbling over her words, seeming a little more fearful than angry. The main doctor’s face fell and his eyes closed. “So there were side effects.” He said with a slight groan. “Super powers? Why in the world would that be a side effect?” Another doctor asked in surprised. “Calm down Mr. Macoy. I’m sure we can figure out what’s going on.” The main doctor said with a weak smile. “But Mr. Washburn how…” The man started again. “Darin, it will be fine, take the others and go arrange rooms from each of them but keep them close together.” The leader, Mr. Washburn, instructed. The five men left Mr. Washburn and the lot of us. “Do any of the rest of you feel anything different and erm… magic like?” He asked. No one spoke up. “I don’t even feel any different.” The girl with light powers said quietly. The man huffed for a moment. “No matter, we’ll find them. You all stay here and if anyone walks in make sure no one is using any powers, I’ll be back in a minuet.” He said before walking away. I sat down on the floor and looked up at the others. Everyone looked confused but no one seemed willing to speak up. “I’m guessing they are going to keep us together for a while so I guess we should at least know each others names. Mine is Gabriel.” The boy with longer brown hair and brilliant blue eyes said. “Mine is Claudia.” I replied quietly. “George,” the boy with speed powers replied. “Cloud,” murmured the girl with dyed hair. “My name is Talia.” The girl with dirty blond hair replied. “Clay.” The other dark brown haired boy said quietly. We lapsed into an awkward silence again; everything was far to confusing for words right now. Suddenly Clay’s head burst up and his eye brows frowned. His head angled towards the door. “What is it?” I asked at him confusedly. “I can here the doctor, and my parents, and other people.” He replied quietly. “What are they talking about?” Gabriel asked. “Mr. Washburn told our parents we are all well but he wants to keep us here over night to see if there are any side effects.” Clay said slowly still listening. “No way! I’ve got to see how far away they are!” Talia said. She opened up the door. “We can’t leave this room.” I stated bluntly, as if by command the door slammed shut on Talia’s face. It startled everyone but Talia spun around to face me, her hands having a strange almost orange-ish glow. “He told us to stay here.” I replied calmly. She growled her hands bursting into flames but she hardly seemed to notice. Gabriel who had been standing beside her jumped up in the air in surprise. The odd thing was that his feet didn’t touch the ground again, he just floated there. He yelped and fell onto his rump. “Are you ok?” Cloud asked offering him her hand. He accepted it and we all looked at one another. Did we all gain original powers? The door opened and Mr. Washburn walked in. As soon as he was in I flicked my fingers and the door shuttered before slowly closing. He gawked in surprise. “You too?!” He cried. “All of us.” I replied. He’s face paled and he looked faint. “What did I miss?” He managed. “Clay could hear your conversation with our parents, Talia wanted to see just how far away that was but Claudia told her no and used her mind to slam the door closed on her. Then Talia’s hands burst into flame and Gabriel started flying.” George said with a shrug. Mr. Washburn looked sick. “Alright, I need to go have a chat with a few people we’ll continue this conversation in the morning.” He handed us all room numbers and a map with the rooms and this room highlighted. “Go to those rooms when you are ready. Don’t use your powers outside this room. The world might not be ready for this newest development.” He said before leaving us alone.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

1 , , 3 ... 10 , 11 , 12