stormwolf1282

Hero:

Gaven Cloudbreaker

Animal:

Tanis

Level:

Clan:

Storming Wolves Clan

Alright. If it's too hard I'll sit it out.

Roman Sirjani

#Rocat (Friendshipping)

Flipside: Greek

Fuzzfur Sunrise Winter Shadow Fury Grassbreeze Mangopaw Frostkit Peachtail Tigerstripe Aurek Kintan Anubis

Mormon, Whovian, Aggie, catlover, and more.

I like to read. Maybe a little too much?

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

I'm confuzzled about something... If the hospital workers were told not to use the machines ever again, then how are there going to be more superheroes added into the RP later, like you said there would be?

Me and my gang! :D

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Working on a POV.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

with brotherly affection.

Outdo one another in showing honor."

Romans 12:10 (ESV)

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

Gabriel~

“Alright in a weeks time an acceptance letter will come to your house, convince your parents to let you go and a week later we’ll be meeting in front of the high school and you’ll get on a bus to you new home. Pack well but what ever you don’t bring we’ll buy for you. Your parents should be here in about a half an hour, until then would you mind filling this form out? They’ll help with the final touches on your house." Mr. Washburn told us, then he handed each of us a piece of paper and a pencil. I hesitantly filled it out.

Name: Gabriel Prince

Hobbies: playing different instruments (any and all kinds, really), drawing, designing and making different articles of clothing (kind of a secret hobby of mine; only my mother knows about it, well, until now anyways)

Favorite colors: warm colors, different shades of brown and red mostly, gold, and a touch of blue, white, and black

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 137 lbs

Shirt size: men's medium or large, depending on the store

Pants size: 28 to 30

Shoe size: 10 1/2

Allergies: Cottonwood trees (only when they shed their pollen), lactose-intolerant, strawberries (only when I eat them), and shellfish (shrimp, crab, etc.)

When I finished it, I handed it to Mr. Washburn, who in turn slipped it into a manila envelope with the rest of the completed forms.

"Remember, tell no one about your powers or they could be in danger." He warned us all once again before leading us to the waiting room where our families were. I quickly spotted my mom and ran to her. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"Oh, my sweet Gabriel, thank goodness you're alright." She sounded like she had been afraid I was going to die for awhile, but she was relieved when she saw that I was okay.

"I'm okay, mother. Can we go home now?" I replied. I was truly happy to be back with my mother, but I was anxious to leave the hospital, too. She smiled, seeming to understand.

"Of course, dear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed by since I got my (dreadful) flying power and I hadn't even tried to use it once. Though I did discover that I couldn't hide my wings in my back forever and I had to stretch them out sometimes or else my back would start to hurt. Of course, I always made sure no one was around when I did stretch out my wings.

Anyways, one day, a week from the hospital incident, a letter addressed to me came in the mail and I opened it, revealing the very letter that I had been waiting for. It read:

Dear Gabriel Prince,

You have been accepted into the Glassgriffin academy for the gifted. This is a free year round boarding school where you can visit your family on holidays. We believe you will be an excellent addition to our school, we request you join us. On August 1st at 12:00 PM meet outside your local high school where a buss will come to pick you up.

The headmaster Richard Washburn

I put on a happy face and took the letter to my mother.

"Mother! Look! I was accepted into Glassgriffin Academy for the gifted! It's a prestigious Academy for students who have above average grades and advanced test scores! Only a handful of students per state are chosen to go! It's near DC and I'll be able to come back and visit every holiday and it's free, too! Can I go? Please?" I informed and asked, excitedly, and she looked startled for a moment, then nodded.

"I haven't seen you get that excited about anything other than music and fashion, so of course you can go. Just promise me that you'll be safe and contact me every now and then, alright?" She replied with a smile. I nodded in response.

"Of course I will! Thank you, mother." I replied and hugged her. Then I went to my room and hesitantly started packing.

"I can't run away now. I've got to do this.." I muttered to myself as I packed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another week later, on August 1st, my mother drove me to the local high school and dropped me off. After we exchanged farewells, she drove back home and I walked over to the "bus driver", who was really just Mr. Washburn with a hat and a fake mustache. He signed me in and I boarded the bus with him right behind me. I realized that I was the last one to board the bus, but I didn't really care. I took a seat at the back of the bus and Mr. Washburn sat in the driver's seat.

“Alright we are going to DC but we’ll be stopping in a hotel in Ohio for the night then reach DC tomorrow. You kids can decide on a movie to put in.” He told us, but I didn't really care to watch a movie.

Instead, I took my headphones out of my carry-on bag and put them on. I used headphones, instead of earbuds, because earbuds never liked to stay in my ears and they were always uncomfortable to me. I then took out my iPod and plugged my headphones into it and started listening to some classical music. I also took out a sketch book and a pencil and I started sketching a couple clothing designs in it.

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Eventually they will be allowed to once again use the machine as a last resort (Though Mr. Washburn and a lot of others disagree with using it) but that won't happen until they more fully understand the limits of the machine. I was also debating using the idea I suggested to Roman including a character that wasn't actually hurt but was just used as a test subject. 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

George:

Get in his way of what? Moping in the corner. Geez. I'm going to have a tough crowd.

"Alright, in a weeks time an acceptance letter will come to your house, convince your parents to let you go and a week later we'll be meeting in front of the high school and you'll get on a bus to your new home. Pack well, but whatever you don't bring we'll buy for your. You parents should be here in about half an hour, until then would you mind filling out? They'll help with the final touches on your house." Mr. Washburn said, handing us a pencil and paper.

I held up the paper against the wall and started writing.

Name: George Williams

Hobbies: Basketball, Baseball, Football, Track, Hanging out with the squad, Anything relating to sports, Listening to music, Social Media, Biking, Video games (ones that require a lot of movement or are really lit).

Favorite Colors: Green, Neon

Height: 5"7

Weight: 110 lbs

Shirt Size: Mens Medium

Pants Size: [I don't know boys' pants size]

Shoe Size: [I don't know boys' shoe size either]

Allergies: Lame people 

I was the first to finish, as usual, and dropped it in the manila envelope that was in Mr. Washburn's power. The rest of them eventually finished. 

"Remember, tell no one about your powers or they could be in danger." Mr. Washburn warned, and then opened the door into the hallway.

I rolled my eyes. I bet my dad wouldn't care if I told him. And I wouldn't care if he got hurt. Mr. Washburn took us into the waiting area. I scowled as everyone else ran to see their families. My dad probably wasn't even here. I turned around to make it look like I was going to the bathroom first, when I saw my dad.

We stared at each other.

"You're walking?" He scratches his head in confusement. "It really did work."

"What happened?" I asked him.

"The doctors told me that you would be paralyzed from the waist down. I-"

"Let's go." I walked towards the door.

"We're going to have to take a taxi. Our car got pretty banged up in the crash."

"Okay."

"Apparently it was a drunk driver-"

"Okay."

"It's a good thing we have insurance-"

"Dad. I don't care." I grumbled and walked out towards the car.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Finally the letter arrives. Of course it came during the day, when my dad wasn't home. He was an assistant manager at a bank nearby, so he was often managing that. 

And too busy to come to my games, I thought bitterly, tearing open the letter.

Dear George Williams, 

You have been accepted into the Glassgriffin academy for the gifted. 

Ah, so that's their coverup.

This is a free year round boarding school where you can visit your family on holidays.

Like I'd want to do that.

We believe you will be an excellent addition to our school, we request you join us.

Maybe that'll finally catch my dad's attention for once.

On August 1st at 12:00 PM meet outside your local high school where a bus will come to pick you up.

That long? Ugh.

The Headmaster, Richard Washburn

There's some additional information on the other side about the "school", how only very few get picked, how it has a history of famous people attending, but has been kept hidden from society for some overly-complicated reason.

I set down the letter when I hear a buzz in my phone's pocket. I turn it on, and see that one of my friends has posted a picture on Instagram. I quickly open it and see a picture of all my good friends. 

Together.

Without me.

"Hanging out with the best fam there is!" He had said.

I slammed my phone on the couch in anger. Then I had an idea.

"I'll show them." I muttered, and took a picture of the acceptance letter.

I made a quick post about how I had been accepted into a prestigious boarding school. 

Take that Cody.

He was kinda dumb sometimes. I grinned as I thought about how jealous he would be. 

I decided I would go run around the track at school. See if my super speed was when I always ran or what.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

After a few hours of experimenting, I discovered if I jogged it would come off as a normal run. And after that few hours, my dad finally came home. 

I shoved the letter in his hands.

"Really? You got chosen?" He sounds surprised.

"Dad. Did you not look at my grades?" I pulled them up on my phone and showed my straight A's to him.

He blinks. 

"Wow. I don't know, I guess that slipped my mind. Are you sure you want to go all that way?"

"It isn't that far." I rolled my eyes. "And of course I want to go, I could finally use my all my academic skills for once. I hear colleges are interested in kids who attend this boarding school." I explained impatiently, tapping my foot.

"Does it cost anything?"

"No. My grades got me in." I replied.

"Oh... well in that case... I guess so. It'll be weird not having you here." He said, gazing at the paper.

I glanced at the clock that read 6:00. You're never home. 

"What's for dinner?" I ask.

"Uhhh..."

"You forgot again?"

"I guess so."

I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll go take Jack for a walk." I just wanted to get away from him.

He didn't protest. 

If you really wanted me around, then you would have actually put up a fight about going to Virginia. 

I slammed the door angrily as I walked out.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"Dad, I'm fine." I snapped.

"Of course you are." I heard a bit of resentment in his voice.

So you do hate me. Thanks, dad.

I was glad to get away from him. I closed the door to the luggage underneath the bus.

"I love you." My dad said quietly.

I pretended not to hear him.

I got on the bus and the "bus driver" (it was actually Dr. Washburn in a cheap costume) made me sign in. I noticed where Claudia was sitting, and decided to sit directly behind her. I noticed her facial expression reflecting in the window, and she did not look happy. I tried not to snicker and laugh.

When everyone was finally on the bus, Mr. Washburn stepped in and closed the door. 

"Alright we are going to DC, but we’ll be stopping in a hotel in Ohio for the night, then reach DC tomorrow. You kids can decide on a movie to put in." He said through the loudspeaker.

"I suggest the Princess Bride." Cloud's grinning.

"That sounds stupid." I reply, wishing there was a sports movie amongst one of the options.

She frowns. "You sound stupid."

She can roast? Daaannngggg.

"Oh really?" I pull up my grades on my phone. "I think I'm the only one who actually qualifies for the coverup school." I lean across the aisle and show it to her.

Cloud stares at it, then mumbles something under her breath. 

But you can't roast as good as me! I lean back in my chair, casually pushing on the chair in front of me. I had to test the waters. 

I was in a good mood already.

I never expected for George to be a jerk. Oh well. He'll probably tone it down later, once he realizes that there aren't any cool people to impress.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

This is my first time using George, so tbh, I don't know how he's going to turn out. And, I also have no idea what I'm doing.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

To be fair, I haven't gotten to actually use Cloud for extended periods of time, so she's changing as I go as well.

Cloud:

"That sounds stupid." George says. Oh boy do you really want to fight me about this?

"You sound stupid." I retort. A bit childish but effective.

"Oh really?" He swipes something on his phone, "I think I'm the only one who actually qualifies for the coverup school." He leans across the isle.

"Oh yes, whoop-de-do, you can do school. Congrats, you're a Gary-Stue." I mumble sarcastically under my breath. He smirks and leans back in his chair, obviously not hearing me. You just wait... You just wait, sir. I can, and will, dig up dirt on you, Mr. All-Star Jerk. I'll dunk you so hard you won't know what hit you. I'll look up the mistakes you've made so far, and I can use those against you. With these pleasant thoughts, I pull up my phone to do some research.

For instance, Cloud was not supposed to be this sarcastic, but here she is.

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreads&SprayingOthersW/Lemonade

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

Friends&GangMembers@/191659(SA)

06/19/14AlwaysInMyHeart02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar d657ea036f

aquaraven142

Hero:

Kayla Swiftguard

Animal:

Una

Level:

Clan:

Clan of the Unknowns

Clay Anderson

Mr.Washburn then spoke.

“Alright in a weeks time an acceptance letter will come to your house, convince your parents to let you go and a week later we’ll be meeting in front of the high school and you’ll get on a bus to you new home. Pack well but what ever you don’t bring we’ll buy for you. Your parents should be here in about a half an hour, until then would you mind filling this form out? They’ll help with the final touches on your house.” He then handed us a sheet of paper each and a pencil. I took it and walked over to the corner I had been in before and filled it out.

Name: Clay Anderson

Hobbies: Drawing, playing online and console video games, going exploring, hanging out with friends and family, working out slightly, singing.

Favorite colors: Blues, grays, gray-blues, browns, black, and silver.

Height: 5”10

Weight: 150

Shirt size: Adult Large

Pants size: 30-inch waist ((Dunno pant sizes))

Shoe size: 10 1/2

Allergies: None but I guess i have a few slightly pollen issues every once in a while.

Then I handed it to the doctor and walked out. The first person I was greeted with was my Mom.

"Clay. Oh my little baby!" She said hugging me like I was three. It was slightly weird because even though she's tall, I'm taller about two inches.

"Mom!" I said, excited.

She looked at me, happy tears filling her eyes.

"Oh my baby. Can you hear well? Is your vision funny?"

I shook my head.

"I feel just as fine as I did before. maybe better!"

A big smile was painted on her face.

"That's great, sweetie!"

Dad then walked up to me and smiled.

"How ya feel, son?"

"Great, Dad."

He smiled.

"Let's get you home."

After a week of family visiting and my younger siblings, ten year old Macy, seven year old Braxton, and six year old Sally, bothering me to the extreme, the letter came. I found it and read it outloud to my parents.

"Dear Clay Anderson, you have been accepted into the Glassgriffin academy for the gifted. This is a free year round boarding school where you can visit your family on holidays. We believe you will be an excellent addition to our school, we request you join us. On August 1st at 12:00 PM meet outside your local high school where a buss will come to pick you up. The headmaster Richard Washburn."

I looked up at my parents. My had a face that read "Is this some kind of joke?!" while my Mom had one that said "But you just got here!". I sighed. Persuade them, he said.

"Look, Mom, Dad, I need to go here. It says I'm gifted!"

Macy walked into the room.
"It just said you're stupid?" She said laughing.

"Gifted meaning smart." I said back.

I then looked back to my parents.

"Please guys, It said I can visit. I heard that it only acceptes a few new students get to come at a time. Besides maybe I could really help them there. Maybe if they help me, I can change the world." I said the last two sentances knowing I sprinkled in truth. i couldn't fully lie to my parents.

Then after some more talking, they gave in.

"Go and pack, Clay, then we'll eat dinner." I nodded, walking to my room.

On Augest 1, me, my parents and cousins, my Dad's parents, and my Uncle Clay and his wife and the cousins were all hanging out in front of the nearby highschool. When the bus came I spotted a few faces through the windows, knowing I wasn't the first to be picked up. I said goodbyes to my family and there was a lot of tears, laughs, and cries of joy in it. Then I hopped into the bus and saw that the driver was Mr. Washburn in a hat and fake mustache disguise. He waved with me at my family as the metal doors closed. Then I walked in and saw that Claudia, George, Tailia, and Cloud were already seated.

"Finally, another boy!" George said, sounding releived.

"I didn't think I could stand another minute of hearing about so called 'hot movie actors' and popular makeup trends."

I stared at him, not blinking.

"Oh," Was all I said.

Then even when George had scooted over so I could sit by him, I walked passed his row of seats and wen to the back of the bus to the second to last row where I was farther away rom the others. I set my black backpack next to me which was filled with snacks, water bottles, a soda, and my phone and tablet. My other bags, a few suitcases, were in the storage compartment below the bus. Then I leaned back into eh well cushioned seat and closed my eyes. But before i had them shut for long, Mr. Washburn spoke.

"Alright we are going to DC but we’ll be stopping in a hotel in Ohio for the night then reach DC tomorrow. You kids can decide on a movie to put in."

Cloud was the first to speak.

"I vote The Princess Bride!" She said.

"That sounds stupid." George answered quickly.

"You sound stupid." Cloud answered back.

"Oh really?" George took out his phone.

"I think I'm the only one who actually qualifies for the cover up school." He leaned across the aisle and showed his phone to her.

I roll my eyes.

Then after Gabriel came, we were off.

Gabriel had chosen a farther back seat to that was two rows away from me. I was the farthest back. He had put on headphones and looked down at something in his lap.

I then pulled out a spiral of paper from my backpack and took out my pencil, drawing fan fiction characters and practicing my horrible anime skills.

}Seeker-Katherine-Hart-Traitares{

When you fall do you give up or do you get up

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

Gang: Tara Zack Aaron Violet Amber Penny Ally Colin Nira Robin Ashton Sterling

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

George:

I groaned and stated out the window. Everyone here was so boring. Except when I argued with them. I stared out the window. 10 minutes passed. 20 minutes passed. 

"Fine, I'll watch your dumb princess movie or whatever." I said to Cloud reluctantly. 

"Really?" She looks surprised, and I'm a little surprised too. 

"I got nothing better to do." I replied.

God Loves You All!

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Claudia

George's feet pressed against the back of my seat, forcing me to shift off to the side slightly. "Fine, we'll watch your dumb princess movie or whatever." He muttered bitterly. "Really?" Cloud said in surprise. "I've got nothing better to do." He replied. Finally a movie to get my mind away from this bus. Cloud put in the movie and I relaxed into my chair contently. That was until George decided his legs were cramping and stomped on the back of my chair a few times before pressing his feet back up against it. "Excuse me... George, could you not do that? Please?" I requested softly, shinking deeper into my seat. 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Hero:

Lillia Thundersword

Animal:

Vahana

Level:

Clan:

LeopardClan

I'll try to get my POV in after school 

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My kool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

George:

"What? I'm just stretching." I said, trying not to grin.

God Loves You All!

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

When we're able to add in new heroes, I have two ideas ready. And one of them will provide a partner in crime for Cloud when it comes to match-making. X3 XD

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Claudia

"Well could you please stretch with your feet not on my chair? Please?" I asked shifting uncomfortably. 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

George:

"I don't know, can I?" I asked her, grinning.

God Loves You All!

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Claudia

"Well you were just bragging out how amazingly smart you are so I'm sure you could figure out how to manage such an extraordinarily hard feat." I said, I immediately regretted saying that. I don't want him to hurt  me. I pulled my knee up onto my chair and looked out to the window. My stomach rumbled so I picked up my carry on and started to sort through it's content. 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Cloud:
I smiled to myself as the opening credits to the movie started playing. I curl up happily in my seat, mouthing the dialog to myself. I grin as Claudia finally snaps back at George, and grip a few strands of sunlight filtering in through the window, weaving them into my hair, illuminating the dye. I continue to mouth the dialog of The Princess Bride - I'd watched it so many times I had it memorized - while inspecting the dye. It was slightly faded. I should start plotting the next dye style... Or I could ask my followers what they think...

(Interesting fact - I imagine Cloud secretly does tutorials on different hair styles and dyes with her face hidden behind a mask or veil or something through YouTube)

SAMBer&WoFMBer

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

George:

"It's not a hard task, it's a hard question that you can't answer." I replied cooly.

Claudia said nothing in response, and I heard her rummaging through her bag. I turn my attention to the movie [*Plot events ahead. I'll try to keep them vague.]

"*What? Why does the boy serve the girl?*" I asked Cloud.

She didn't respond; she was too busy doing something with her hair and mouthing along the parts. What a nerd. 

"*Of course the girl gets captured. Girls always get captured.*" I said, and I got a few looks.

"What? It's true." I protested.

"*Why is the guy helping his enemy? The mystery man needs to spear that guy.*" I asked.

"*Wow, this guy's a goat. Although isn't it a little too convenient that he was able to resist that potion?*

And George continues to ask questions like this all throughout the movie.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Claudia 

I watched the movie, slowly eating a pretzel rod, and listening to George's comments. "*Wow, this guy's a goat. Although isn't it a little too convenient that he was able to resist that potion?*" George asked. I crawled to the edge of my seat. "Cloud? Cloud!" I hissed trying to get her attention, which I eventually did. "What?" She asked. "George just called him a goat, why is he a goat? Goats are cute fluffy little creatures that are utterly adoable.  So i guess he could be compared to a goat but what does that have to do with the poison?" I asked quietly, hoping George wouldn't make fun of me.

(But seriously I am not caught up with how normal people speek, I have no idea what goat means.)

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

I honestly don't have anything to POV for Gabriel, 'cause he's basically ignoring the whole world -- except his music and sketchbook -- right now. XD

Also, tbh, I can imagine George teasing Gabriel when he discovers his love for classical music and fashion. XD

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Cloud:
"I saw it on a video once. I think it means greatest of all time, but I could be out of touch. I'm not all that internet savvy." I say, crossing my fingers behind my curtain of hair. I am internet savvy, but tons of different meanings popped up daily.

(I looked it up the internet meaning.)

SAMBer&WoFMBer

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

George:

I had been eying Claudia's pretzels for a while now. They looked so good. While she was leaning back after whispering all the way across the aisle to Cloud, I quickly got up and stole her bag of pretzels. I was sitting back down munching on them faster than the blink of an eye.

Claudia looked around in confusion. I ate them loudly with my mouth open just to annoy her.

"Hey! George!" She leaned over the seat to try and grab them, but I kept them a good distance away. 

"Mmmm, these pretzels are so good." I said.

Cloud glared at me across the aisle. "Stop doing mean things and disrupting the movie."

"It's survival of the fittest, dude. She wasn't watching close enough, and for my speed I am rewarded."

And then the pretzel bag started to fly away. I grabbed onto it. I should have known. Claudia was staring at me with deep concentration. I loosened my grip so I had a lesser hold. At the last second, when Claudia thought she had it, I yanked the pretzel bag back down with all my might. Claudia gasped and fell out of her seat. 

"Ha! You can't even use your powers correctly." I laughed.

"George, hand them over." Mr. Busdriver Washburn said. "If you wanted one you could've asked politely." 

I rolled my eyes and reluctantly handed them over and continued watching the movie.

God Loves You All!

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

Gabriel~

We were only about an hour into the drive when my store of ideas suddenly ran out. I decided to take a break for awhile and I turned my music down just in time to hear Mr. Washburn tell George to hand something over. I looked at where George was and couldn't help but snicker a bit when I saw him reluctantly handing a bag of pretzels to Claudia.

That's all I could think of to POV at the moment. ^^'

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

George:

I stared out the window, plotting my next plan. When we were finally at the hotel, I was not pleased when I found out we had to share rooms. That'll ruin it. Gabriel was my roomate, who didn't seem too happy to be rooming with me. Whatever. I don't want to room with him anyway.

"I'm, uh, going to take a shower. That okay?" Gabriel asks.

"You sure you need that kind of shower?" I nodded to the bathroom.

"Uh... yeah, why?"

"I don't know, you might need a bird bath. I don't remember seeing any though. That could be a bit of a problem." I grin.

Gabriel stares at me. He gathers his things and walks into the shower without a word. I snicker. I did wonder how those bird wings would work in the shower...

I'd ask him later. 

When we were checking out hotel rooms, I had memorized the one that all 3 of the girls were sharing. I dialed it and waited.

"Hello?" It's Claudia. Perfect.

"Mark? You there?" I ask in a scraggly voice.

"Huh?" Claudia says.

"I'm here Dan." I say in a different voice. "You know which hotel they're staying at?"

"Yeah. A Hampton. Just outside of Cleveland." I switch voices. "You really believe that they have super powers?" I switch voices. "You bet. The boss will be really pleased when we nag em."

"What?" Claudia's voice breaks.

"You wonder if they have a higher pain tolerance? If they can survive underwater without oxygen? If they can have one of their internal removed while awake?" I switch voices again.

Turning back to the deeper voiced ones, I say. "I dunno. But hey, there's 6 of them! If one of them dies, we'll just test a new one!" 

Claudia makes a scared whimper and hangs up. I burst out laughing and flop back down on my bed. Boy, I got her good. 

Evil George.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

aquaraven142

Hero:

Kayla Swiftguard

Animal:

Una

Level:

Clan:

Clan of the Unknowns

Clay Anderson

When we made it to the hotel, I quickly realized that George and the Prince boy were haring a room and the girl were all piled into another room. That left me with one peron. Mr. Wahburn. He smiled at me when he told me.

"That just leaves me and you. A long a you go to bed by ten I'll be okay. You don't snore do you?..." He had asked.

I shook my head.

"Nope."

He then lead me to our room.

Later when we were in our room, I was in the shower. Then I heard a noise. The room next door, the one the boy shared, I could hear their voices! I listened carefully to hear George fake a call by a group of villains to the girls. Oh what a bully! I grumbled rude thing under my breath, feeling like I wanted to throw George across a river.

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

aquaraven142

Hero:

Kayla Swiftguard

Animal:

Una

Level:

Clan:

Clan of the Unknowns

My S button didn't work in my last rp! Well... Not really... :( 

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

You're fine, Seeker! Poor George, he doesn't know whats coming to him...

I feel like I have to clarify that George irl isn't nearly this obnoxious. We'll compare answers in social studies at our tables over the AFLs and tests. He's a gross K-State fan though...

I had a dream last night where I was kinda George or something, except I couldn't use my speed powers. So I had to come up with excuses as to why I wasn't able to catch the bad guys or whatever. They just, didn't work, even when I was running as fast as I could. It was weird.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Cloud:

I walk out of the bathroom, hair slightly wet still, to see Claudia, who looks somewhat shaken up.

"Hey, adelfí (sister*), what's wrong?" I ask, sitting beside her.

*This is Greek but with the english alphabet. Also, I imagine Cloud basically takes Claudia as her unofficial little sister even though they're the same age.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Awww, that's cute Silver.

Bumpity Bump! 

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

I think Claudia is going to be everyone's little sister. Including George's.

Can you spray my tounge with lemonade?

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

*proceeds to spray Storm with Lemonade*

SAMBer&WoFMBer

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

mmm yum

God Loves You All!

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Hero:

Lillia Thundersword

Animal:

Vahana

Level:

Clan:

LeopardClan

Her form (because I never gave it to you):

Name: Talia Hoffman

Hobbies: Playing orchestra instruments, drawing, dancing, acting 

Favorite Colors: Bright red and orange, black, gray, etc.

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 140 lbs 

Shirt Size: Woman Small or Medium

Pants Size: 25 to 29

Shoe Size: 7 to 8

Allergies: None 

Talia:

I said nothing throughout the whole movie. I wasn't sure if I was liking what was happening. 

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My kool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Claudia

I fell asleep until we arrived at the hotel. I’m surprised George let me sleep that long, Cloud, Talia or Mr. Washburn must have been keeping him in check. In the hotel we were separated into three rooms. George and Gabriel in one, Mr. Washburn and Clay in another, and the three of us girls in another. I took a quick shower immediately, it only lasted about seven minutes before I hoped out and Cloud got in. Talia was by the bathroom door on her phone, I couldn’t tell what she was doing. After changing into my PJs I reclined on my bed and closed my eyes. RING! RING ! RING! I looked at the phone curiously. Who was calling? Mr. Washburn? I picked up the phone and put it up against my ear. "Hello?" I asked slowly. "Mark? You there?" An unfamiliar voice asked. "Huh?" I started. Before I could tell the guy he had the wrong number a second voice spoke. "I'm here Dan. You know which hotel they're staying at?" "Yeah. A Hampton. Just outside of Cleveland. You really believe that they have super powers?" The first voice, Dan, said. "You bet. The boss will be really pleased when we nab em." Mark replied.  "What?" I cried without thinking. I was now panicking because they were talking about me and my teammates. "You wonder if they have a higher pain tolerance? If they can survive underwater without oxygen? If they can have one of their internal removed while awake?" Dan asked. "I dunno. But hey, there's 6 of them! If one of them dies, we'll just test a new one!" Mark replied. I was trying not to cry out of fear, they were going to kill me and my family would never know why. I stifled a whimper as I hung up the phone, not wanting to hear more of their plan. I pulled my legs up to my chest and tried not to cry. Cloud walked into the room. "Hey, adelfí, what's wrong?” Cloud asked sitting down beside me. I didn’t reply I only started crying. This startled Cloud and she tried to calm me. “They are going to kill us. I heard them, they are going to kill us.” I sobbed. “Who?” Cloud asked. “Two people named Mark and Dan were talking over a call and it was connected into our phone and they said their boss wanted them to kidnap us.” I said hiding my face in my knees.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Cloud:
I stiffen slightly, before shifting closer to Claudia, hugging her.

"Shh, adelfí, shh. It'll be okay. We'll call Mr. Washburn, he'll know what to do. Dry your tears, adelfí. You are strong, stronger than them. Do not let them get to you." I sooth, and glance at Talia.

"Talia, can you call Mr. Washburn and tell him what happened?" I ask her, rubbing circles on Claudia's back.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

aquaraven142

Hero:

Kayla Swiftguard

Animal:

Una

Level:

Clan:

Clan of the Unknowns

Clay Anderson

After getting out of the shower I had decided to go to the girls room, to make sure they understood it was George that had given them the disturbing call. I left the room and walked out into the long hallway. I then passed by a few doors until I found the girls'. I knocked quietly a few times until I heard a families "Who is it?". I smiled. It was Claudia. 

"It's me, Clay."

I heard her opening the lock and then slowly opening the door.

"H-hi Clay." She said with a place face like if she had just seen a ghost.

"I just came here to ask if you have gotten any phone calls lately." I said, trying not to sound too concerned even though I was.

"Actually, yeah, I just did. By... By some Kent hat know about us. Clay we have to go!" She said, her face whiter then before.

"We really don't. I heard George from his om since it's next to Mr. Washburn's and It's and it was George that had called you. I'm sorry if he scared you. I tried to get here to tell you as soon as I could."

Claudia stared at me, like she couldn't believe that I would do that. Well... Either that or she saw my PJs which consisted of black sport shorts, dirty white socks, and an old Star Wars tee shirt with the words in faded yellow that read: Star Wars: Return of The Jedi

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

Gabriel~

I was annoyed by what George said about me needing a birdbath, but I had learned how to deal with my wings in the shower during that week between the hospital and the bus. When I started my shower I stretched my wings out as far as I could, which wasn't really all that far, and washed each of them before hiding them in my back again. Then I proceeded to wash the rest of my body.

When I came out of the bathroom, in my dark blue and gold striped silk pjs, I froze when I saw that my sketchbook wasn't on my sidetable where I left it. I immediately looked over at George and saw him laying on his bed and looking through my sketchbook.

"Why do you have my sketchbook?" I asked, feeling a little nervous.

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

George:

"Needed a book to read." I replied, pretending to be unfazed by the fact that he was a girl.

"Uhhh..."

I burst out laughing. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe you like to design clothing!"

He was blushing now, while I snickered at him.

"Please give it back." He mumbled.

"I mean, I knew you were a bird, but I didn't know you were a girl!" I laughed.

"Here, you can have your diary back." I tossed at him.

He somehow managed to catch it.

"At least you can catch." I said, grinning.

"Humph." Was all Gabriel said, and went over to his bed.

I heard a knock at the door, and I sped over to the door, and swung it open. I found Cloud, who looked like she was going to murder me. So she figured it out. 

"What? What'd I do?" I asked, still grinning.

"That was a nasty prank! Claudia was in tears."

"She was? Oh man, I should've been there. Her reaction would've been lit!" I exclaimed, laughing again.

"You bully! She was terrified!" Cloud snapped. 

Was she really? Did I really hurt her that badly? I shrugged the doubt away.

"Girls." I said rolling my eyes. "Always taking things too seriously. God."

Cloud stared at me.

"Don't you have something you want to say to her?" She said quietly.

"Yeah..." I paused. "Get rekt."

"That wasn't what I-"

I shut the door in her face.

"What was that about?" Gabriel asked nervously.

"You'll probably hear the girls whining about it tomorrow." I said, and gathered my things to shower.

What if George and Claudia are the first to get captured by scientist guys or something? That would be fun. Some of George's jokes would actually come true... mostly for him. He might try to stop them from testing Claudia, knowing she wouldn't last very long.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

*Already has a thousand and one ways of character torturing that can be used in said situtation* That would be fun, very fun.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.