Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

I imagined George bursting in the room as soon as Claudia gets stabbed or something and then he releases her. Except Claudia's bleeding all over the place, so George has to carry her and find a way back to their Virginia mansion. And then he can twist his ankle or something so he's powerless. Wheeeeeee

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Evil plots, you gotta love em. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

And then all the other team members are going to be screaming, because 

A). Claudia's hurt and it isn't George's fault for once

B). Claudia's on the ground dying

C). George is being nice?????

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Gabriel will probably learn to overcome his fear of heights after he flies to save a teammate. Not sure how that's going to happen, though.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

redwolf988

That will be fun. Who should he save? 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Talia:

I do nothing but glare at George. Why would he do that?!? I'm already scared enough because I have these powers!

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My kool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

stormbreeze48

George:

I slept soundly, and after breakfast we were back in the bus again. I was glad to be away from Talia, who was glaring at me all throughout breakfast. Claudia looked like she had a hard time sleeping. Geez, it was just a prank call. Gosh. I plugged in my beats headphones and zoned out, listening to pop music. 

After a while, the bus stopped.

I tore out my headphones. "Huh? What's going on?"

Cloud rolled her eyes. "We're at a rest stop, genius."

Why is everyone else so ticked off about a little prank call?

I jumped off the bus and found myself at a park. There was a bathroom building and some picnic tables close by. The rest was filled in by nature. 

"Feel free to stretch your legs, but don't go too far." Mr. Washburn said, closing the bus doors.

Stretch my legs, huh? 

I ran off into the forest. It was a blur of trees and animals that smelled like wood. I stopped and stood on a rock, breathing in the fresh air. I stared at my surroundings for a few seconds. 

"Eh." I ran back, meeting a surprised Claudia.

"You scared away that rabbit." She mumbled.

"What rabbit?" I asked her, grinning because there was only a rustling bush.

Claudia sighed and walked off towards the restroom. I tapped her on the shoulder. Except when she went to look, I quickly stepped to the side so we wouldn't see me. I tapped her other shoulder. She looked around, but I was back in my original spot. I repeated this quite a few times, more than I thought I would've been able to do. I get bored of this quickly, so I dash off and hide.

Claudia looks around and shivers. I creep up behind her.

"Boo!" I yell in her ear.

"Ah!" She jumps back, while I start laughing. 

"George!" She protests.

I run to the restroom; a safe place that none of the girls where none of them could follow me. I do my thing and speed back onto the bus. I flop down into my chair.

"George." 

"Hm?" I look up to see Mr. Washburn with a stern glance.

"I heard what happened last night. I'm very disappointed." 

Oh no, you're disappointed, what ever shall I do?"Claudia is your teammate. I've seen your harass her multiple times now. I know adjusting to all this is difficult, but you can't take it out on others. You're a superhero, and that comes with a lot of responsibility. Are you confident that you can set a good example to everyone?" He asks, and I've realized I tuned most of what he said out. 

"Uh, yeah, sure, whatever." I reply, untangling my headphones.

Mr. Washburn sighs and walks off the bus to watch the others.

Which left me to wonder, was my prank call really that bad?

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Claudia

I stalked off towards Cloud and Talia and sat on the picnic table pulling my legs up to my chest. "What did George do this time?" Talia asked knowingly. "He kept poking me and hiding then jump out to scare me." I muttered almost bitterly. "While we had a talk with Mr. Washburn. He said he'd talk to George." Cloud said. That made me cheer up a little, knowing that maybe he'd back off a bit. Soon we were called back on the buss. Another movie was put on and I relaxed in my chair watching it lazily. four hours later the bus rolled to a stop in front of a large building with no windows and covered in rough gray stone. It was about four in the afternoon, I had a feeling that we’d be arriving at our house late tonight. For now we were being loaded off the bus waiting for us were three men, the center one in a nice suit and the other two in totaly black outfits and shades. I recognized the man in the middle as John Foulley president of the united states and the other two men must be his secret service men. We walked over to him. “Greetings Cloud, Talia, Claudia, George, Gabriel, and Clay. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you extraordinary children.” President Foulley said. We all returned the greeting in our own ways, I simply nodded my head shyly. He told us to follow him and we entered the large building. The interior was much like the exterior. It was almost intimidatingly large and quiet. “As Dr. Washburn has told you and you have all agreed to, you will become superheroes who will aid the country with your unique gifts in times of struggle. In order to do this we need to create secret identities for each of you to keep your secret safe. Over the past two weeks I’ve had a group of trusted people, sworn to secresy, working on doing just this. If you’ll walk this way you’ll find a representative of each team who has been working on an outfit to fit your personality and power.” Mr. Foulley said leading us into a huge octagon shaped room. Six people waited at their respective door that had a sign saying our name. President Foulley gestured for us go to them. I looked to Cloud nervously, unsure about going off with some strange adult by myself. She gave me a reassuring smile that seemed to say everything was going to be fine. I walked off to join the lady in front of the door labeled “Claudia Russel.” The lady introduced herself as Mariam. She lead me through the door to a plain white room covered in billboards with pictures of myself, detailed sketches of outfits, and squares of cloth samples. In big words at the top of the board it read “Stargazer.” On the table was three different sowing machines. In the corner of room was a mannequin roughly my size and build. Then on a hanger was a beautiful outfit that looked like it had come straight out of some comic book. Mariam took the hanger off it’s hook and handed it to me. “Try it on.” She said opening a small room with a mirror. I walked in, closing the door behind me and quickly changing into my own outfit. I studied myself in the mirror. The top was a pure white with a large ice blue star on the front. Inside the star were the letters SG in a medium blue color. A loose sky blue skirt covered in ice blue stars swirled around my legs, ending at about my knee. On my feet were light blue boots that ended just bellow the knee. My belt was dark blue with a silver buckle reading WH. Then over my eyes I placed a thin pale blue mask with a silver star on either side. I looked at the hanger again too see a single light blue ribbon tied around it. I would put it around my pigtails but there was only one. I got an idea and pulled out my pigtails and tied my hair up in a high ponytail, wrapping the blue ribbon around the ponytail holder. I walked out into the room to find Mariam waiting by the door back into the octagon shaped room. “Perfect fit.” She said happily. “Yes but I am confused. What does the SG and WH mean?” I asked. “The SG stands for your super hero name Stargazer and WH stands for World Healer which is what was agreed on for your team name.” Mariam replied. Then she opened the door and walked out gesturing for me to follow. In the octagon room the others were out there in their own super hero outfits. I looked to where the boys were. George was proudly showing off how his muscular build could be shown through his yellow/green jumpsuit that extended to cover his head. Gabriel and Clay looked like they couldn’t care less. Gabrial wore a mostly red/brown outfit decorated with cool looking feathers. Clay on the other hand looked kind of dark wearing dark pants, top, and biker jacket. On the other side of the room I spotted the other two girls talking. I skipped over to where Cloud and Tailia were standing. Tailia was in a sporty, warm colored outfit with a belt almost identical to mine and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Cloud wore a very form fitting blue ombre catsuit with a cool sun design. On her shoulder I spotted the team logo. Her mask was a lot fancier than mine and was a sky blue. “You two look awesome!” I said happily, rocking on the heals of my boots.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Peoples of this RP if you haven't seen Stormy Wormy was ban for six days so we won't have any George POVs for about a week.  

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Gabriel~

I was honestly a little intimidated by the President and his bodyguards.

"Greetings, Cloud, Talia, Claudia, George, Gabriel, and Clay. I've been looking forward to meeting you extraordinary children." President Foulley greeted us and I simply lowered my gaze and nodded a bit in response. We all then followed him into a large building.

“As Dr. Washburn has told you and you have all agreed to, you will become superheroes who will aid the country with your unique gifts in times of struggle. In order to do this we need to create secret identities for each of you to keep your secret safe. Over the past two weeks I’ve had a group of trusted people, sworn to secresy, working on doing just this. If you’ll walk this way you’ll find a representative of each team who has been working on an outfit to fit your personality and power.” He spoke again as he led us into a room that was shaped like an octagon. There were six other doors, each with a sign on it and a person standing by it. When he gestured for us to go to the doors, I hesitantly walked to the door that had my name on it. There was a tall, thin man with slightly tanned skin, almost shoulder-length darkish blonde hair, and amber eyes waiting for me and he smiled kindly at me.

"Hello, Gabriel. My name is Shaia Pouf (if anyone gets the reference, I will love you (as a friend) forever. XD). I hope you like the outfit I made for you." The man greeted me, then he led me through the door and into a room that had off-white walls and looked neater than I honestly expected it to be. There was a huge billboard on one wall that had pictures of me and several detailed sketches pinned to it, as well as other things, like body measurement info and squares of cloth. At the top of the billboard was a piece of paper that read, in big, fancy letters, "FALCON". I saw Shaia walk over to a small closet and get an outfit out of it.

"Here. Go change into this, then tell me whether you like it or not." He said and I took the outfit and went into the changing room and changed into it. It was simpler than I expected it to be, but I liked it. It consisted of a pale reddish-brown, long-sleeved shirt with falcon feathers on the bottom of the shirt and on the cuffs of the sleeves, as well as on the collar of the shirt with a WH is on the chest of the shirt in a gold, feathery design. It also had white pants that faded to pale reddish-brown as it went down with falcon feathers around the waist and around the bottom of the legs and pale reddish-brown, winged shoes, like with Hermes from Greek mythology, the wings looking like falcon wings. And there was a long-ish, white scarf that would most likely flow behind me when I flew, or rather if I flew, as well as a black hair tie with falcon feathers attached to it. I put my hair up into a ponytail with the hair tie and brought out my wings, then I stepped out of the dressing room. Shaia smiled happily when he saw me.

"I looks even better on you than I imagined it would! How do you like it?" He asked me and I smiled.

"It fits well. I like the design, too. Thank you, Mr. Pouf." I replied with a small bow of thanks.

"No need to be formal with me. Just call me Shaia, or Shai if you'd prefer." He replied and I nodded. Then after I got an explanation for the "WH" on my shirt, I went out to see the others. As expected, they all looked pretty good in their new superhero outfits, too.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

redwolf988

Moop

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

HEY LOOK FREETIME

Okay, probably should have changed this while editing the form, but oh well. If it's okay, I'd like to change Cloud's hero name to Ílios, which is Sun in Greek (Instead of Solis, which is Sun in latin) to include more of her culture.

Cloud:
“Greetings Cloud, Talia, Claudia, George, Gabriel, and Clay. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you extraordinary children.” President Foulley said.

"H-hello." I stammered back in response. Oh wow he's the President and he actually wanted to meet me oh my stars. I stumble after the rest of the group, making sure to position myself between George and Claudia, in case the jerk wanted to try anything.

"As Dr. Washburn has told you and you have all agreed to, you will become superheroes who will aid the country with your unique gifts in times of struggle. In order to do this we need to create secret identities for each of you to keep your secret safe. Over the past two weeks I've had a group of trusted people, sworn to secresy, working on doing just this. If you'll walk this way you'll find a representative of each team who has been working on an outfit to fit your personality and power.” President Foulley informed us as we entered a large, octagonal room. I found the sign with my name, and look over at Claudia. She looked nervous, and I smiled at her. No need to worry, adelfí, we're safe here. I tried to tell her, and she walks off, looking a bit more confident. I walk over to the door with my name.

"I'm Katina, but most people call me Kiki." The woman introduces herself with a smile. Her hair is a mousy brown and she has grassy green eyes, and a skin tone matching my own Greek heritage.

"I'm Cloud, as you, ah, probably know." I say, grinning sheepishly. She laughs at this, guiding me inside the room. The room is a pale white-grey, and has several billboards and a desk shoved in the corner. The billboards have pictures focusing on my different features - my hair, my eyes, skin tone, what I tend to wear, and several full-body pictures or school photos. Different sketches are tacked up haphhazardly, and pencils and papers are scattered across the desk. Several scraps of fabric are tacked up or strewn across the floor. It's a mess, but I find myself smiling in spite of it. It felt... Personalized. It felt like home. I look at the banner she has tacked above a completed suit.

"Ílios. Sun." I mumble aloud, giving a small smile.

"You like it?" Kiki asks, and I nod.

"I love it." I respond, and look closer at the suit. It fades from a light sky blue to a dark navy, similar to shades of the sky. At the base of the neck, a sun surrounded by what looks like flaming wings is sewn on in gold. In the center of the sun, my codename is stitched in white. On each of the sleeves, WH is marked in bold white.

"WH?"

"World Healers. It is your team's codename, like Ílios is your codename." Kiki elaborates.

"Ah. I want to see what this looks like on me, because it looks amazing just sitting there." I say, and she almost seems to light up, and hustles me into a changing room. I pull on my suit, and, in the mirror in the room, quickly braid my hair into a Dutch Flower Braid. It's looser than it could be, but I love it. I walk out, smiling, and Kiki hands me the last pieces of the suit. I place on the sky blue masquerade-ball mask, tied tightly around the back with the knot hidden in my braid, and pull on the boots, built similarly to combat boots, which blend into my catsuit.

"You look beautiful! How do you like it?" Kiki asks, and I twirl slightly.

"It's perfect. Thank you so much, Kiki!" I gush, hugging her. She laughs and hugs back.

"Now come, let's go show up your teammates with your beauty." Kiki grabs my arm and guides me out. She goes to talk to the other designers, and I walk over to were Talia is standing.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardAromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar d657ea036f

aquaraven142

Clay Anderson

We soon hopped off off the bus. Outside were three men, the one in center had a nice suit and two others were wearing dark clothing. The man in the center was the president of the united states, John Foulley. Then Mr. Washburn walked over to him, with us following. “Greetings Cloud, Talia, Claudia, George, Gabriel, and Clay. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you extraordinary children.” President Foulley said happily, as if someone could be excited to meet a bunch of weirdos.

"Hello, sir. Er, Mr. President." I muttered.

“As Dr. Washburn has told you and you have all agreed to, you will become superheroes who will aid the country with your unique gifts in times of struggle. In order to do this we need to create secret identities for each of you to keep your secret safe. Over the past two weeks I’ve had a group of trusted people, sworn to secresy, working on doing just this. If you’ll walk this way you’ll find a representative of each team who has been working on an outfit to fit your personality and power.” Mr. Foulley said leading us into the giant gray building behind him. Inside we walked into a large octagon shaped room. Six people were waiting in front of a door that had a sign saying one of each of our name. President Foulley motioned for us to go inside.

I walked up to the one labeled:

Clay Anderson

In front was a young man that appeared in his mid twenties with light brown hair, dark eyes, and pale skin with freckles. The man had glasses as well.

"Hello, Clay. I'm Rick and I'll be showing you to your new suit!" He gave me a big sincere smile.

I followed his through the door and down a small hallway until it stopped at another door. He opened it and we walked into a small room. Inside the room large billboards were hung decorated with pictures of me, drawings and sketches of different outfits, and small pieces of different cloth. I looked closely on the billboard to see a piece of paper sticking out from it's hiding place behind another. It read:

Canine

I reached to touch the paper when a voice behind me came. I spun around to find a slightly scared Rick behind me.

"Oh, I didn't mean to scare you. Sorry. I just wanted to show you your suit."

He then held up a suit hanging on a silver hanger. He gave it to me and gestured to a slightly ajar door that led to a changing room. I walked in and locked the door behind me. I then took the suit off and put it on, looking at myself in the mirrors hanging on the dressing room walls. I was wearing a black biker jacket, which made me feel cool and made me wish I could show my friends and family back home how cool it made me look. Then underneath the jacket was a gray t-shirt with a dark gray wolf head silhouette on it, which made me realize why the word 'canine' was on the board in the other room. I then looked down to see dark dark gray jeans that fit me tighter then regular jeans yet I was surprised to see how well I could move around in them. Then on my feet were black boots with silver pieces on them that reached to about four inches under my knees. I was also wearing silver shoulder pads and dark brown knee and elbow pads ((Out of POV: I wrote shoulder instead of elbow in my form! Woops! XD)). I walked around the small room, admiring how well it fit me and how cool I looked. I felt cool. I smirked and ruffled up my hair. Then I looked back in the mirror and muttered," Don't get in my way. I've got powers like a wolf."

I stood back a little because I surprised myself with how dark my voice could sound. I gulped. I sounded... scary. Then I opened the changing room door and saw Mr. Rick giving me a big smile.

"How do you like it? It fits great on you!" he said with another large smile.

I shrugged.

"I like it. it's nice."

He nodded, enthusiasctically.

"Come, let's see the others."

Then I followed him out.

• Posted at:

}Seeker-Katherine-Hart-Traitares{

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

King Keith's official bodyguard/knight

Gang: Tara Zack Aaron Violet Amber Penny Ally Colin Nira Robin Ashton Sterling

wolfheart1601

So, apparently no one gets the reference I made in my last POV... *sighs* Oh, well. ^^'

Gabriel~

I was waiting for the last couple teammates to come out and I glanced over when I heard a door opening. I smiled a little when I saw Clay coming out of his room, but then my smile faded and my eyes widened when I saw his shirt that he was wearing. Before I knew it, I was in a trance-like state with memories of vicious wolves playing through my mind.

"Gabriel, are you okay?" The familiar female voice snapped me out of my trance and I realized that I had started to sweat. I looked away from Clay and looked to the owner of the voice. It was Cloud.

"Huh? O-oh, y-yeah.. I-I'm fine." I replied, managing to catch my breath and calm down some. However, I wasn't able to look at Clay again until we all got back into normal outfits.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

redwolf988

Claudia

After getting changed back into our normal clothing and put our uniforms in our bags we were then escorted into a limo. I was thrilled to be in a limo and not on the buss where George could sit behind me, annoying me to pieces. Well that and I was excited due to the fact this was my first time in a limo. We spent roughly an hour on the road again, President Foulley accompanying us by himself. He mostly spent the time talking to Mr. Washburn but from time to time he’d share a word with us. I wasn’t really listening, I was just watching the world pass by outside the heavily tinted window. The limo stopped and President Foulley smiled. “Welcome to your new home.” He said as the driver opened to door to let us out. I think we were all awestruck by the sight. The house was huge! It was a mansion with a half modern, half rustic design. Multiple massive windows covered the dark wooden and red brick exterior. I could spot quiet a few balconies  and the large fence surrounding the house seemed to go for miles behind the house. This place was amazing! “Wow!” I exclaimed with laugh as I twirled around. In my moment of joy I ran right into George. He huffed angrily and appeared to be ready to say something as rude as always when Mr/ Washburn intervened. “Let’s go to the house shall we?” He said getting between the two of us. We walked up to the house and President handed the six of us each a packet of papers. “House plans so you can find your way around. Frankly they don’t show the secret passageways and the only ones that have a note for you is the passage down to your headquarters in each of your rooms. They will lead you to an elevator where you will store your outfit and change into it while going down to find out your missions. There is an alarm system that will pop up in TV screens and pre placed picture frames and items like that. Warning all the pre placed items that are the same color as the color square on page six lead to booby-trap so don’t touch them. The fist four pages are the floor plans for each of the stories on the house. The rooms are labeled but those that aren’t labeled don’t have anything in them at the moment but will later be filled to you liking. Every week supplies will be dropped off at your house so every Friday get together and fill out a list over everything you need on the computer in the kitchen wall. Everything else is pretty self explanatory. Richard and I will stick around for a while if you have any questions. Feel free to explore, if any missions pop up my men will contact you. We’ll send you all on the first mission but some of them might be solo missions or only need a select group of you.” He said. With that I walked away looking at the maps reading all the rooms. The amount was almost ridiculous. Photography studio, music room, arcade, indoor pool, weight lifting room, multiple indoor sports rooms (Including ballet room), home theater, lounge, living room, kitchen, dinning room, rooftop garden, all of us had our own bedroom, bathroom and walk in closet, and that wasn’t even half the rooms on here. I glanced out the window to see our back yard had an in ground pool, multiple spots areas, plus extended far into the forest. This place was like nothing I had ever experienced. I ran upstairs to the fourth floor where my bedroom was located. Following the map to find which room was mine. I opened the door and gasped in astonishment. The walls and ceiling were painted to look like a blue and black galaxy. White star littered the huge canvases. There were black lights in small ledges lining the ceiling and I was guessing they’d make the stars on the ceiling glow if turned on. I had a queen sized canopy bed. The canopy part was a thin fabric that was colored with swirls of blue, purple, silver. The bed coverings were black and the multiple pillows were colored in blue and purple with a few silver, star shaped pillows. My room was decorated with a black vanity, dresser, bookshelf, and desk. Above the vanity hung a large oval shaped mirror surrounded by spiky black metal decorated with white gems. On the far side of the room was a large window with curtains the same color as the canopy over my bed. There were three other doors in my room, one leading to a walk in closet already filled with a ton of awesome clothing, the second leading to a giant bathroom painted to resemble a twilight sky everything in the colored with black, silver, and white marble, then the final door leading to a spiral stairs case that was one of the two only ways to get up onto the roof from inside the house. I decided to start unpacking and while in the back of my closet I found a small note card on the only white hanger in whole closet (The rest were clear or black) that read “Pull me”. I did as it said and the wall opened up to an elevator with a mirror and a clothing hook. I placed my hero uniform in it then hit the button to make it go down. I got to the bottom and looked around. My elevator was among six others scattered around the room. Along one wall was a large computer set with multiple screens and a lot of colorful lights and buttons that had many labels.  I wasn’t exactly sure what it all meant but I was sure we’d figure it out as we went. In another room there were six small compact cars that only had seats for two people. Their dashboards were extremely high-tech. I returned to the main room and looked at a bookshelf. The only things there were a manual on how to work the car, a manual on how to work the mission screens, and an empty mission log. This place was awesome.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Are we gonna see the clothing designers again? Maybe they could be supervisors or personal trainers?

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

wolfheart1601

Gabriel~

After the President explained some things to us, I went up to my room on the third floor. When I went inside, I was surprised at how big it was. It was filled with warm colors. The walls were a cream color with brown, red, and gold in a fancy design all over them. The bed was large with gold sheets that had a bit of white, black, and blue on them. I had a white dresser, bookshelf, and desk in there, too. The floor was covered in a soft, cream-colored carpet and there were red-ish curtains hanging in front of the window. There were three other doors, one leading to a large walk-in closet, one leading to a huge bathroom that had the same color scheme as my room, and the third leading to the room right next door, which was a fashion studio. The fashion studio was already my favorite room. It looked similar to Shaia's studio, but the billboards were empty and the mannequins were untouched, as well as the rolls of fabric in a corner of the room. I found the secret passage that the President mentioned earlier at the back of my closet and it led down to our secret room that had some impressive things inside.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

redwolf988

Yeah we'll see the clothing designers again, they drop by roughly once a week to check up and they have to fix the costumes every time they are destoryed. We also have a personal tutor that comes in for five hours three days a week and gives us homework to complete when they aren't there. There are also about four police officers and two scientists that drop by to make sure everything is alright, sometimes give us reports about our missions. The scientist like to document how our powers act over time and how we use them so when they are over they quietly keep a journal on it. As for poor Mr. Washburn he had been put in charge of the whole lot and drops in at least once a day no matter how short of a visit it is. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Cloud:
I grinned slightly at the mention of secret passageways. I, admittedly, have a love of sneaking around, so secret passageways could be cool. Or the ventilation system, if it's big enough. As we were dismissed, I glanced at the plans and grinned brightly, dimly realizing that I was glowing slighty, noting the photography studio. I followed the instructions to my room, opening the door quietly. The walls are a brilliant gold, and the ceiling has been painted to mimic the sky. The floor is a warm maple, with several soft cream-white carpets scattered in an odd pattern. In the back corner, a white wooden loft bed with a violet comforter rests, having a desk and computer under it. A bay window is near the bed, already furnished with a soft blanket and multiple pillows. A set of shimmery dark blue curtains frame the window nicely. One wall has a large bulletin board with curtains around it - an odd, dark blue string informs me to pull it, standing out from the rest of the dark purple curtains, which I decide to ignore. In the corner opposite the bed, a small sitting area with a bookshelf, several plush chairs, and a lamp sit, which I smile approvingly at. Their are several photo-frames hung around the room. I wander into the bathroom, which I approvingly tally has easy-to-access everything, and several large mirrors, which make it a lot easier to do my tutorial videos. It's painted to resemble the sunrise, complete with painted stars and nebula on the cieling. The closet is filled with comfy-looking clothes, all hung on clear hangers. I smile when I spot the open hangers, retrieving a semi-transparent, glittery scarf I used to hide my face in videos and hanging it up first. I head back to the curtain with the note, and close the curtains. I take note of lights running along the base of the wall that light up, and the fact that part of the wall and bulletin board is false, allowing me to swing it open, place in my suit, and glance in the mirror before closing it again. I pull the dark blue string, and the floor underneath me gives way, slowly, and glass goes up beside the curtains, revealing it to be an elevator of sorts.* It reaches the floor it goes to, and the door opens before me. I step out, noting several other elevators and lots of high-tech equipment.
"Woah." I mumbled to myself, deciding to head back up to my room, grabbing my phone, earbuds, and camera before heading to the photography studio.

*Actualy I imagine it's more of a scissor lift than an elevator

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

Meow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

lavenderdawn69

Hey,Silver? I'm sorry about ignoring you when you said that Shadow used up most of her magic on the shield spell. I mustbve missed that or somrthing. 

Can you forgive me?

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar

lavenderdawn69

Hey,Silver? I'm sorry about ignoring you when you said that Shadow used up most of her magic on the shield spell. I must've missed that or somrthing. 

Can you forgive me?

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

turquoisepegasus48

Hmm? Wha- Yeah, it's fine. What brought this on?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

lavenderdawn69

I was reading the previous MLP RP we did together and it was pretty fun from what I remember it(with some issues).

To be honest,I kinda want to RP with you again,and I'm going to with Willow Night on the same RP that you signed up for because I'm interested in it(if I can have a normal OC on there).

I should ask:Do you want Shadow and Willow to become friends again? Willow could be like Starlight,in the sense she's somepony who the new Mane Six bring with on adventures with them. Her bat pony-ness could come in handy.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

Thumbnail avatar

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

redwolf988

Hey so I made doodles based off of Claudia and George and Storm wanted to see them so I posted them on Deviantart under the name "Glaudia Fan-doodles" if anyone wants to see them. They aren't the original doodles do the the far my scanner is broken but it's a pretty close replica and it's colored so... 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Lavender - Heck yeah! That'd be great!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar d657ea036f

aquaraven142

@Cassy: I will POV for Clay soon but I would like to ask you what your DA account name is so I can look at your pics.

• Posted at:

}Seeker-Katherine-Hart-Traitares{

SAMBer since 2016

#Seeter

#SwimmerLife

Waffle=Twin

King Keith's official bodyguard/knight

Gang: Tara Zack Aaron Violet Amber Penny Ally Colin Nira Robin Ashton Sterling

redwolf988

@Seeker: QueenOfTheElements but you could just put the title into the search bar and it'll pop up and take you to my page. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

lavenderdawn69

Great!

Um,can you not say the H word,please? It makes me uncomfortable.

Anyway,I'll be posting on there very soon!

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

redwolf988

Moo

Ok quickly

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moo

Ok quick vote because I'm unsure of what should happen during their first mission. So...

A) They fail their first mission due to not being able to work together

B) Their mission is a success but then at the end things fall apart with an argument 

C) They make it through the mission and talking to the swarms of people and manage not to fall apart until getting home

D) They make it home with no arguments or fights. 

E) Other

Also if you have ideas as to what their first mission should be, I'd be glad to hear it because my brain is hardly running at the moment. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Hmm, C or B for me.

As for the mission, perhaps a bank heist or something? Something small for sure.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

I think I like the idea of B the best but I like C. 

Defiantly something small. The idea of a bank heist would cool. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

I like C, and the bank heist idea. I'm also writing a POV in mods to catch up.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Well it's not mods - I misworded it. I'm still working on it, and I don't think its super duper long. And oh gosh it's 4:51 its been over an hour. Wow. Yeah, I got distracted...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

George: 

I couldn't believe it. I was meeting the president! This is liiiiiiit!  Mr. Foulley explained about how we needed a secret identity for our new powers. It was almost cliche. But it was real. I strutted over to the door that read "George Williams" with a man standing in front of it. He looked like he was fresh out of college. And he looked like a nerd.

"Hey George!" The man smiled. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Matthew Slade, but feel free to just call me Matt."

"Hello." I reply politely. 

If I was going to see this guy again, I should get off to a good start. I had "befriended" many teachers and adults before. He wasn't any different. 

He opened the door behind him. "I want to show you something I think you'll like."

I walked in and looked around. In light green letters written on a giant bulletin board was "Bolt" with several sketches and some pictures of cars and planes. There were a couple of other sketches lying on the floor, with some sewing machines in the corner and some spools of various colors of green lying about. Then something caught my attention. It was a mannequin. With an awesome-looking suit on it.

The suit was a jumpsuit that covered my head - kinda like the Flash's but different. It was a bright light green, almost neon. There were some white boots and white gloves too. I circled around the mannequin to find the "WH" logo on the upper back area.

"WH?" I asked.

"World Healers. It's what we agreed on to be your team name." Matthew explained. "Do like it?"

"When can I put it on?" I asked.

"Right now!" He exclaimed, having removed the suit and holding them out for me to take.

I quickly grabbed them and zoomed into the changing room. I got dressed and stepped back out. Matt blinked and looked down at a stopwatch he had in his hand. 

"5 seconds." He said.

I found a mirror and couldn't help but grin. I looked like a goat. Heck, I would be the goat of this team.

"Hey who designed that costume?" Matt said, walking up behind me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks or whatever." I didn't want to admit that he was starting to grow on me. 

"Eh, just doing my job." And he returned to a desk infront the bulletin board to organize a few things, while I strutted on out.

And, of course, I was the first one out there.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

I wondered why they weren't impressed. I was the strongest one here, with or without powers and an awesome suit that showed off my muscles. Oh well. Being in a limo was lit. Everything about this was lit. Why were people so worried?

My annoyance grew when Cluadia ran into me.

I was about to say something to her, but the President interrupted, and I believe what he has to say is much more important. 

And then I noticed how large the house was and just how many rooms there were. I stared at the map in my hands. 

I really wished I could use an insta.

As soon as he was done talking, I sprinted off to my room using the map's directions. I fling open the door and a grin slowly spreads across my face.

The walls were painted a nice, plain green (my favorite color). There was a giant flat screen TV on one wall, so I could watch all the sports games from my bed. My big, giant cozy bed with blue covers. There were shelves and hooks to line up all my medals, trophies, and certificates. And still remaining wall space for sports posters and rosters.

"This is awesome!" I said as I explored the bathroom and the walk in closet. 

I suppose I should hang my stuff up.

I started hanging my clothes up and shoving everything into the shelves. I then spent time organizing my beautiful Nike, Adidas, and Under Armor shoes (more time than I would've liked to admit).They even had great lighting in this closet. Maybe if I even have extra shelf space outside I'll put them up there! 

Eventually I was done organizing my clothes. Except there was thing that I had yet to place. My brilliant suit. It shouldn't be lying around in plain sight, it should be in the back. So I moved towards the very back of the closet to find space. I found one hangar left. A white one. And it had a notecard attached to it that read "Pull me".

Obviously, I pulled it. A section of the wall opened up to a small elevator with a hook for my suit and a mirror. I gasped. This is so cool! It's like it came right out of a movie! 

Grabbing the booklet I was given, I hop into the elevator and hang up my suit. I smoothed back my brown hair in the mirror and winked at myself [Yup George is weird]. Then it opened and I gasped once again.

"This is so lit!" I exclaimed, exploring the underground base.

I ran over to the command center. There were a bunch of buttons and switches and everything. I grinned. I would have to figure out how to work this thing. 

As if the secret passageways weren't begging for pranks! If I could make this work, I could wake them up in the middle of the night and scare them. I ran into the next room and spotted six, small cars with more high-tech dashboards. All my studying for driving will come in handy! I ran back into the room. Looking around, I spotted a bookshelf with different manuals for how to operate the tech. I grabbed one for how to work the monitor, and how to work the cars, and sped off to my room.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"Beep, beep, beep-" I quickly turned off my alarm.

I didn't want anyone to get suspicious. Especially Clay with and his super hearing abilities. It was 1:30 in the morning.

"Ugh, I meant 1 in the afternoon, not in the morning! Stupid." I muttered loudly to myself.

Hopefully he heard and went back to sleep. I waited. And waited. And waited. I flipped on a small flashlight/pen I had with me and read through the manual one last time. Apparently, there was a way for someone to activate the emergency alarm from the monitor itself in case they needed help of the other team members. 

Finally, it was 2:10. Gametime. I quietly slipped out of bed. I had chosen to wear dark-colored pajamas of a faded dark blue t-shirt and black sweat shorts with black socks so I wouldn't be seen. I pulled the white hangar and the elevator opened. I stepped inside and rubbed my eyes in the mirror, trying to wake up a little bit more. I sneaked over to the control panel, and after pressing a bunch of buttons and typing something in, I was ready. I checked the time. 

2:18.

Perfect. I pressed a button, and suddenly the alarms sounded. It startled me, and I started laughing, as I could only imagine the others' panic.

I adjusted my position so I was curled up in a ball behind the giant, spinny office chair and grinned, waiting for them to come down.

Oh George, what are we going to do with you?

Please go through! 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Talia:

Why did I feel an impending doom? I loved my Pyro outfit, and I was happy to meet the president.

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My kool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

redwolf988

Claudia

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I screamed at the sound and fell out of bed. My eyes burst open and I looked around searching for the source of the sound. I noticed red words flashing on my TV screen and in the picture frames. “Mission Alert”. I gasped and untangled my blankets from around me before stumbling through my room to my closet. I opened up the secret elevator and changed into my superheroes outfit quickly. In my daze I left a large lock of hair out of my extremely loose ponytail and the ribbon was one of the worse I had ever created. I ran into the mission room and looked for a reason to my rude awakening. I knew this was my new job but really one in the morning? There better be lives on the line. The others were also there in their costumes, well everyone but George. He was probably still sleeping. I clicked the respond button but the screens just went blank and the sirens stopped. “What?” I muttered. Then I heard the laughing and turned to see George sitting there. “What did you do?” I grumbled through half closed eyes.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

George:

Pulling out a mirror I had found, I looked around and saw the others all dressed up, although rather sloppily. Then Claudia walked over. She hit the respond button, so I turned off the entire thing. Her exhausted facial expression was priceless. I couldn't help but laugh. She finally spotted me. 

"What did you do?" She grumbled.

"Oh, that's what that button does." I turn around to face the rest of the, in the chair, smirking.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-