I learned all my cat species from a game called Breadkittens. It's exactly what it sounds like. It's like a warped version of Pokemon, except there's a lot of kittens. With slices of bread around their faces. I'm not doing it justice; look it up.
We can make the Blobfish Therapy thread soon. To be completely honest, I forgot all about it. Make sure to bring Filbert!
Query: What is (are) a (few) weird quirks that you have, that wouldn't show up on the SAMB?
For example, I actually spend only 75% of my communications at home in English. The other 25% consists of purrs, squeaks, trills, chirrups, etc. I try to keep it down at school, but when people play with my hair in choir, I will start to purr. (And freak out everyone around me) I also have a language that I occasionally speak with my brother that's mainly strange "Bu" noises with trills and stuff thrown in. It's not really a language, but we do have names for certain words.