Thumbnail avatar 685befde70

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

You are a cat from one of the four clans. You receive a dream telling you that you are a cat from a prophecy and must go find a lost clan. The prophecy is Four from four will journey forth out across the land. In the wild they must find the lost clan of Sky and bring them back once more. Help will come from the most unlikely of places and they must trust in those that seem untrusted. (I'm really bad at rhyming and poetry) Sorry if this doesn't sound exciting. Please join.

Rules:
I control the Starclan cats
No killing other cats
Only one prophecy cat per person please

Form:

Name:
Age: prophecy cats are all apprentices and between 6 and 11 moons
Personality:
Appearance:
Cat type: (phrophecy cat, rouge, other if other please specify)
Crush:
Other:

My form:
Name: Starpaw
Clan:Thunder
Personality:Fierce, good leader, kind of bossy somtimes, will do anything to protect her friends
Appearance:Black with white patches, green eyes and long legs
Cat type:Phrophecy cat
Crush:Will add one once others make forms
Other:none

And yes I know if Starpaw ever becomes leader her name would be Starstar but I'm not planning om her ever being leader.

Mods please let this through. I worked hard on it. Thanks!

Dawn

Our character is not defined by the battles we win or lose but by the battles we dare to fight.          -Saraphina and the Twisted Staff

I accept all friend requests.

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Bump

Dawn

Our character is not defined by the battles we win or lose but by the battles we dare to fight.          -Saraphina and the Twisted Staff

Thumbnail avatar a22af11286

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

The Lost Warriors of the Stars

Name Splashpaw

Age 8 moons

Gender M

Clan Shadow

Personality Smart, loyal, friendly, loves to fight

Appearance Brown and black fur with blue eyes

Cat type Prophecy Cat

Crush Anyone? Please

Other

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Accepted! You can have a crush on Starpaw if you would like.

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Here are clarifications on the prophecy. It is color coded.

Four from four will journey forth out across the land. In the wild they must find the lost clan of Sky and bring them back once more. Help will come from the most unlikely of places and they must trust in those that seem untrusted. 

The prophecy cats

They have to restore Skyclan

This bit is talking about any and all rouges the prophecy cats meet on the way

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Here are the spots:

Thunderclan prophecy cat 

Riverclan prophecy cat 

Shadowclan prophecy cat

Windclan prophecy cat 

Rouge Unlimited until I say otherwise

Other Unlimited until I say otherwise

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Here are the spots (I forgot to add them in the first post)
Shadowclan prophecy cat
Thunderclan prophecy cat
Windclan prophecy cat
Riverclan prophecy cat

Rouge unlimited

Random cat unlimited

Dawn

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

K

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Save Windclan prophecy cat and a rouge, please.

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreads&SprayingOthersW/Lemonade

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

Friends&GangMembers@/191659(SA)

06/19/14AlwaysInMyHeart02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Name: Mistpaw (Mistcatcher?)
Clan: Windclan
Personality: Mistpaw is kind but timid. She tries to be stern but it doesn't really work with her small and not very intimidating build. She is easily intimidated, and flinches easily. She also seems nervous, and doesn't seem to sleep well, as though she's afraid something will be missing when she wakes up. She's normally a coward, but when her friends or those she cares about are on the line, she's rather reckless, putting herself in danger even though she has no idea how to fight. She has an oddly high pain tolerance.
Appearance: Mistpaw is  a grayish-black she-cat with white paws and underbelly. She has grass green eyes. Her left eye is completely scarred over, and her right is surrounded in scars, as though something had tried to bite it out. Her right eye has a murky look to it, and a faint scar over it. She has a small, light build. She has softer features than the other cats, and her fur is also softer. Overall, she is not very intimidating, especially with her tendency to duck her head and cower.
Cat type: Prophecy Cat, could she also be a medicine cat apprentice?
Crush: She's aromantic.
Other: Not much, but I would like her to be a medicine cat apprentice. If not it's totally fine.

Name: Sargent (Clan name: Stormwatcher)
Clan: N/A
Personality: Tries to say stuff but often it comes out like he's giving orders, easily flustered, doesn't respond to taunts, wise, always looks for other solutions before fighting, often takes the blame or blames himself for things that weren't his fault, and reckless when it comes to his loved ones. If it comes to battle, he's cold and calculating - but he doesn't fight to kill, just to take down. He often doesn't realize if what he says hurts others, and he's very blunt. He's surprisingly good with kits. He hates sudden loud noises.
Appearance: Dark honey-gold tom with steely grey eyes. He's muscular and stocky. He has a scar across his right cheek, and back.
Cat type: Rouge/loner, former kittypet.
Crush: Not yet
Other: He's a bit of a father-figure sometimes. His old owner was a peace advocate and journalist, so he often traveled to war zones and brought Sargent with him, which is how he gained his scars.

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreads&SprayingOthersW/Lemonade

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

Friends&GangMembers@/191659(SA)

06/19/14AlwaysInMyHeart02/07/15

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Accepted! And yes she can be a medicine cat apprentice.

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Here are the spots:
Thunderclan prophecy cat
Riverclan prophecy cat
Shadowclan prophecy cat
Windclan prophecy cat
Rouge Unlimited until I say otherwise
Other Unlimited until I say otherwise

Dawn

Save Riverclan prophecy cat and a rogue

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My gang: Jiang Lie, Scorpion, Flicker, Connor Luk, Poppy, Stormfall, Darkclaw, Mosstail, Wrenkit, Juniperpaw and Sparrowkit

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Form:

Name: Juniperpaw
Personality: She is extremely loyal to her clan, she loves kits and is great with them. She is brave and adventurous. She can never be told what she can't do. She is a leader more than a follower, and she is terrified of rivers and other large bodies of water
Appearance: She has long bushy fur, her pelt is mottled brown and black, her eyes are violet
Cat type: (phrophecy cat, rogue, other if other please specify) Prophecy cat
Crush: hmmm, none I guess open though
Other: Her parents drowned in the river during a battle with Riverclan, which is why she hates water

Form:

Name: Seh
Clan: he's a rogue
Personality: He is kind and helpful, and he loves adventures. He would like a family some day and he is a good fighter. He is powerful on the battle field but gentle at home and he is very smart
Appearance: He is brilliant snow white with ice blue eyes, making him blind (he's adapted to this since he's been blind since birth
Cat type: (phrophecy cat, rogue, other if other please specify) rogue
Crush: open
Other: nope

My gang: Jiang Lie, Scorpion, Flicker, Connor Luk, Poppy, Stormfall, Darkclaw, Mosstail, Wrenkit, Juniperpaw and Sparrowkit

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Form:

Name: Juniperpaw
Personality: She is extremely loyal to her clan, she loves kits and is great with them. She is brave and adventurous. She can never be told what she can't do. She is a leader more than a follower, and she is terrified of rivers and other large bodies of water
Appearance: She has long bushy fur, her pelt is mottled brown and black, her eyes are violet
Cat type: (phrophecy cat, rogue, other if other please specify) Prophecy cat
Crush: hmmm, none I guess open though
Other: Her parents drowned in the river during a battle with Riverclan, which is why she hates water

Form:

Name: Seh
Clan: he's a rogue
Personality: He is kind and helpful, and he loves adventures. He would like a family some day and he is a good fighter. He is powerful on the battle field but gentle at home and he is very smart
Appearance: He is brilliant snow white with ice blue eyes, making him blind (he's adapted to this since he's been blind since birth
Cat type: (phrophecy cat, rogue, other if other please specify) rogue
Crush: open
Other: nope

(sorry if this goes through twice)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

On Juniperpaw's form it says Wind but I actually meant River sorry.

Also when I said a battle with Windclan (I always get my clans mixed up)

Sorry again!

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Name: Clover

Clan: n/a

Personality: Dedicated, always ready to protect and defend those close to her, altruistic, kind, always eager to help a good cause, stubborn, ambivert, more traits developed throughout role-play

Appearance: Light gray she-cat with a small patch of white on her chest, pale green eyes. Slender, lithe build with muscular hind legs.

Cat Type: Rogue

Crush: Open

Siblings: Rain 

Other: n/a

Name: Rain

Clan: n/a

Personality: Extrovert, protects those close to him, more a leader than a follower, hates being told what to do, stubborn, patient, strong-willed. Developed more throughout role-play

Appearance: Grey Egyptian Mau with pale blue eyes. Slender but muscular build, clumsy. Strong legs and shoulders. 

Cat Type: Rogue

Crush: Open

Siblings: Clover

~~Oblivion~~  

Singing our hearts out, standing on chairs, spending our time like we were millionaires...                                  #TheScriptUnite

Proud stormer.

Guess who.

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

All accepted!

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Here are the spots:
Thunderclan prophecy cat
Riverclan prophecy cat
Shadowclan prophecy cat
Windclan prophecy cat
Rouges Unlimited until I say otherwise
Other Unlimited until I say otherwise

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

We will start tomorrow. (I want to wait and see if anyone still wants to join and so anyone who wants to can have a second cat.)

Ok so here is how it will go when we start. So make it like your cat falls asleep and has a dream in which a Starclan cat comes to you and tells you the prophecy and to meet at Four Trees (I think that's what its called) at midnight in 2 days.

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

We will start tomorrow. (I want to wait and see if anyone still wants to join and so anyone who wants to can have a second cat.)

Ok so here is how it will go when we start. So make it like your cat falls asleep and has a dream in which a Starclan cat comes to you and tells you the prophecy and to meet at Four Trees (I think that's what its called) at midnight in 2 days.

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

I am going to make a rouge form.

Name:Fire
Clan:none
Personality:Fierce, loyal, brave, slightly hostile, had a rough childhood and is unused to kindness
Appearance:orange tabby, green eyes,large scar on her belly from when her sister tried to kill her to prove herself to her mom
Cat type:rouge
Crush:TBA
Other:none

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Name:River
Clan:none
Personality:Fierce and mean

Appearance:Black geen eyes
Cat type: rouge
Crush:none
Other:Fire's sister

Dawn

Was I accepted? Also, could you save a spot for my brother, his username is @Winterwatching and his nickname is @Ka Anor.

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

Hero:

Eko Nightwhisper

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Name: Brook

Personality: Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. If you do get to know her, however, she's a great friend. Gives support to those she knows well. Can be lonely. Observer, private. Can't describe feelings easily. Detached, likes solitude. Socially uncomfortable, abrupt. Logical, original, creative thinker. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Very capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Values knowledge, competence and logic. Skeptical. Disorganized, messy, rule breaker. Frequently loses things. Not punctual. Acts without consulting others. Acts without planning. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others. Hard to persuade. Appreciates strangeness. Calm.

Appearance: Light grey tabby cat with darker grey stripes. Amber eyes with flecks of slate in them. Bushy tail, long fur.

Crush: Rain. Is that okay with you, Oblivion?

Blitz ~ Opus ~ Flare ~ Nova

But if you close your eyes...

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

I'm a stormer & part of The Script Family

I'm trash ಠ_ಠ

Dan 

Thistleshade

Danny

Mark

Glen

Song of the Week: Critical Mistakes - 888

Name: Darkphantom
Clan: None
Personality: Cruel and coldehearted, he enjoys killing other cats for fun and a sense of power. He wants to cause this quest to find Skyclan to fail.
Appearance: Huge and black, he is muscular with several battlescars on his sides.
Cat type: Rogue
Crush: None
Other: None

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

soccerraven43

Hero:

Eko Nightwhisper

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

I think you were accepted, Hok.

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

I'm trash ಠ_ಠ

Dan 

Thistleshade

Danny

Mark

Glen

Oh, okay, thanks.

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

All accepted! 

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Also is it alright if I have a crush on Splashpaw?

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

You can now start.

Dawn

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Sure

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Starpaw:

I walked through the camp entrance and dropped my prey off at the fresh-kill pile then grabbed a mouse. It had been a long day. I had been up for the dawn patrol and then I had battle training until and then I had to go hunting. All in all I was exhausted. After eating the mouse I headed for my den pausing only to say goodnight to my mother and father. I fell asleep as soon as I has laid down. I reopened my eyes in a forest I had never seen before. In front of me a gray she-cat stood. I stood up and said, "Who are you?" "I am Feathertail." she said "And I have come to deliver a prophecy. The prophecy is Four from four will journey forth out across the land. In the wild they must find the lost clan of Sky and bring them back once more. Help will come from the most unlikely of places and they must trust in those that seem untrusted. You must go to Four Trees at midnight two nights from now." Then she disappeared into the mist and the dream faded.

Dawn

soccerraven43

Hero:

Eko Nightwhisper

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

(Do rogues get the dream as well?)

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

I'm trash ಠ_ಠ

Dan 

Thistleshade

Danny

Mark

Glen

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Splashpaw

"It's been a long day," said My mentor, Reedtail. "Let's get back to Camp Splashpaw." We had just finished patrolling the border. I was exhausted. When I got back to camp. I fell asleep in my den. I woke up in a forest. There was a cat in from of me. "Who are you?" I asked. "I am Littlecloud," said the cat. I have a prophecy for you." "The profecy is. Four from four will journey forth out across the land. In the wild they must find the lost clan of Sky and bring them back once more. Help will come from the most unlikely of places and they must trust in those that seem untrusted. You must go to Four Trees at midnight two nights from now." Then he left.

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Rouges do not get the dream but they can have a dream telling them to be in a certain place at a certain time so they can meet up with and help the prophecy cats. That is optional though. The rouges can just meet the prophecy cats by coincidince.

Dawn

Juniperpaw:

I padded home from training, completely exhausted. My mentor Lightningstrike kept trying to get me to take a swim. He didn't understand how much I hated water, and was always telling me I couldn't be a proper Riverclan cat if I never swam. I always said I was okay with that though. I stumbled drearily to my nest and collapsed into it with a sigh. Before I knew it I was fast asleep, and in a dream. There was a beautiful cat in front of me, and I said, "Who are you?" "I am Mothwing." She replied, "I have a prophecy I must share with you, The prophecy goes like this. Four from four will journey forth out across the land. In the wild they must find the lost clan of Sky and bring them back once more. Help will come from the most unlikely of places and they must trust in those that seem untrusted. You must go to Four Trees at midnight two nights from now." The dream slowly faded as Mothwing disappeared, and I woke with a start and a gasp.

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Once Silver and anyone who wants to do a dream does a dream we can skip ahead to the time the cats are supposed to meet at Four Trees. 

Also, if anyone wants to join or you want to make a second or third or fourth form. (You can have as many non-phrophacy cats as you like.) I will still accept rouges and other cats.

Dawn

soccerraven43

Hero:

Eko Nightwhisper

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Name: Night

Personality: Wants this quest to fail, manipulative, patient, stubborn. Would rather be powerful than be liked.

Appearance: Tuxedo cat with amber eyes

Crush: Open

Other: I was thinking she could help Darkphantom?

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

I'm trash ಠ_ಠ

Dan 

Thistleshade

Danny

Mark

Glen

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Accepted!

Dawn

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.