Thumbnail avatar 685befde70

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Starpaw:

I glanced back to make sure the others were following and headed after Splashpaw. Then I remembered Mistpaw's eye. I fell back to walk next to her. "I'll warn you if the ground gets bumpy or there is a bush or somthing." I said.

Dawn

Our character is not defined by the battles we win or lose but by the battles we dare to fight.          -Saraphina and the Twisted Staff

I accept all friend requests.

Juniperpaw:

I bounded forward after the other apprentices. I said, " So, do you think we'll actually manage to this? After all, we're just four apprentices and a bunch of rogues. It seems pretty impossible."

Seh:

Unassissted, I stepped forward, completely sure of myself. I had been blind since birth, and had no trouble adjusting to my climate. I also had this weird way of sensing what other cats were feeling around me, and I could tell that one of the rogues, Night, felt me incapable. Ha, I'll show her, I can hunt, fight, and do my part as much as any cat can. 

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My gang: Jiang Lie, Scorpion, Flicker, Connor Luk, Poppy, Stormfall, Darkclaw, Mosstail, Wrenkit, Juniperpaw and Sparrowkit

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Ah, finally, it's time to leave! Darkphantom had an evil grin on his face, but was still turned toward Night so the others couldn't see it.

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

yI may not be on for a while. To find out why look at my post titled I don't know what to call this but please come here. To find it you can search the title or my user name in the search box.

Dawn

Our character is not defined by the battles we win or lose but by the battles we dare to fight.          -Saraphina and the Twisted Staff

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

yI was meant to be I.

Dawn

Starpaw:

"Wach out. There is a stick there." I said to Mistpaw. I hoped I was not being annoying. I didn't want her to trip and get hurt mainly because if we ended up with an injured cat it would be that much harder to go on the journey. To Juniperpaw I said, "Well if Starclan wants us to be able to do this so they should help us."

This is Dragonflyhawk14's (or Dawn's) other account. Just so you know.

If you see somthing that looks like it is click bait by me or by Dragonflyhawk14 I promise it is not.

I regularly post on both my acounts.

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Bump

Dawn

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Acctually I will be on.

Dawn

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

Hero:

Eko Nightwhisper

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Night's POV

I saw Darkphantom's evil grin and couldn't hide my own. As we started walking, Starpaw turned around and my grin disappeared quickly. 

"Why do you want to help us?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't find the words. "I...uh...I..."

Blitz ~ Opus ~ Flare ~ Nova

But if you close your eyes...

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

I'm a stormer & part of The Script Family

I'm trash ಠ_ಠ

Dan 

Thistleshade

Danny

Mark

Glen

Song of the Week: Critical Mistakes - 888

"Oh, we're just a couple of generous rogues who have nothing better to do than help cats younger than we are, isn't that right?" He said to Night and the others.

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

WINTERWATCHER!

Thumbnail avatar a22af11286

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

The Lost Warriors of the Stars

Splashpaw

I didn't trust Night or Darkphantom. I just had a feeling. "Starpaw will you please take the lead." I said. "Sure," she said. I went back to where I could see Darkphantom and Night. I glared at them.

I have an idea. It's up to You guys, but I think that maybe Splashpaw figures out that Night and Darkphantom are trying to make the Apprentices fail, but They know he heard and threatens that he will k*'ll The others apprentices if he tells them? What dk you think?

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Starpaw:

I moved forward to take the lead. "We need to hurry guys." I called. "If we don't we will be caught by Shadowclan's dawn patrol and we have no chance of talking our way out if we get caught."

It's fine with me if Splashpaw finds out about Night and Darkphantom's plan.

Dawn

Starpaw:

"Come on. Let's try and go a little faster. I don't want to be caught by the dawn patrol." I broke into a quick run, leading the others across Shadowclan's territory. We ran for a little while but I slowed when I noticed some of the others were struggling some. I noticed Mistpaw glancing around at the trees nervously. I guessed she was not used to running surrounded by trees. "Let's walk for a little while." I called. We slowed to a walk and I asked Juniperpaw to take the lead. I dropped back to walk beside Splashpaw. "I noticed the way you looked at Darkphantom and Night earlier." I murmured. "Don't you trust them? I mean their reason for wanting to help us was a little weird but its quite nice to know we'll have some help if we are attacked."

If you see somthing that looks like it is click bait by me or by Dragonflyhawk14 I promise it is not.

That sounds like it might be an interesting twist, thumbs up for it.

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

WINTERWATCHER!

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Splashpaw

"I just have a feeling about those two," I said. I thought that I saw them from evily," A little while ago." I said. 

Later that night, I heard a couple days talking. Everyone else was asleep. I snuck up to where I heard the voices. They were Darkphantom and Night. "We will make sure that they never complete the quest and fail," said Darkphantom. "I knew it," I thought to myself. My paw accidentally stepped on a stick. It cracked. Darkphantom and Night were out in a flash and saw me. "Well, if it isnisn't little Splashpaw," sais Darkphantom with a sneer. "You will not say anything to anyone what you heard, or we'll k*'ll the other apprentices and you," I will especially take pride in ki**ingthe cat you love, what is her name? Starpaw. "I don't like her," I said. "Yes you do," they both said in unison," Darkphantom continued. We know you want a mate and kits." "I couldn't even if I wanted too," I said. "That would be breaking the warrior code. "Just see what happens," They said. "When you get back to your clans. You too won't want to be away from each other and will see each other in secret." "She would never say yes," I said. ExpeciallEspecially since it would break the warrior code." "Just ask her," said Night. "You'll see" when I turned to go back to sleep Night and Darkphantom grinned at each other. Little did I know I just walked right into there little plan.

The next morning, I don't know why I did it, but I asked Starpaw to be my mate, still not knowing that I was helping the two routes and knowing Starpaw's answer would be no.

Mods, Please Let This Through

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

My post isn't goin through

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Of course my post comes in as I say it's not

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Bump

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Darkphantom yawned and stretched as morning came. He stood up and hoped the quest might begin.

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

WINTERWATCHER!

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

How about Splashpaw asks Starpaw to be his mate just a little later, like when they are out of clan territory a little further. Right now they don't know each other very well.

Starpaw:

I took the lead just before we left Shadowclan's territory. As soon as we passed over the scent marks I felt myself relax. we were no longer in danger of being caught. 

Dawn

Juniperpaw:

I padded after the others, a little bit weary of this quest. I had no idea why I had been chosen. I turned to the other apprentices and said, "I just want to give you a heads up guys, in case we need to like cross a river or something. I know I'm a Riverclan cat, so feel free to make fun of me. I'm actually deathly terrified of water though, so yeah just so you know."

Seh:

I padded along quietly, pretending I didn't exist, I was only here so I could get back to Hok.

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My gang: Jiang Lie, Scorpion, Flicker, Connor Luk, Poppy, Stormfall, Darkclaw, Mosstail, Wrenkit, Juniperpaw and Sparrowkit

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

SORRY ITS ALL IN CAPS. MY COMPUTERS HAVING PROBLEMS.

STARPAW:

I TURNED TO JUNIPERPAW WITH A WARM SMILE. "I WON'T MAKE FUN OF YOU." I SAID. "EVERYONES AFRAID OF SOMTHING."

Dawn

soccerraven43

Hero:

Eko Nightwhisper

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Night's POV

I shrugged. "I'm afraid of, like, everything. Heights, water, thunder, dogs...I could go on." I said in an attempt to make the apprentice feel better. I wasn't really afraid of any of those. I fell back, taking the rear. I wanted to keep an eye on Starpaw. Darkphantom joined me.

Brook's POV

I took the rear as well. I wanted to talk to Night and Darkphantom. We were out of earshot of everyone.

I had seen them this morning, with Splashpaw. I'd had my suspicions. I knew what they were doing.

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

I'm trash ಠ_ಠ

Dan 

Thistleshade

Danny

Mark

Glen

Darkphantom looked at Brook and asked, "What is it you want?"

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

WINTERWATCHER!

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

I saw Brook head to the back to stand next to Darkphantom and Night. "Brook" I said. "Come up here." I saw Darkphantom give a suspicious look at me. When Brook got up to where I was I said, "Don't tell anyone low enough for her to hear. 

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

STARPAW:

I GLANCED AT THE SKY. IT WAS NEARLY SUNHIGH. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE. WE CAN STOP TO REST AND EAT DARKPHANTOM AND NIGHT WILL YOU GO THAT WAY TO SEARCH FOR PREY AND SPLASHPAW AND I WILL GO THIS WAY. EVERYONE ELSE CAN STAY HERE." 

Dawn

Starpaw:

I lead Splashpaw off into the woods. There was a squirrel in the middle of a clearing. "You go left and I'll go right." I whispered. We crept around the squiel. Then I burst out of the bushes, chasing the squirrel right into Splashpaw's paws. He killed  it with a bite. "Great job!" I exclaimed. We walked trough the forest side by side. "You know, even though its not allowed, I think that I love you." I murmured softley. "I don't know why but when I first saw you my heart just fluttered. We barely know each other and we couldn't possibly be mates since we are from different clans but I do love you." I prayed he wouldn't think I was crazy.

Starpaw:

I lead Splashpaw off into the woods. There was a squirrel in the middle of a clearing. "You go left and I'll go right." I whispered. We crept around the squiel. Then I burst out of the bushes, chasing the squirrel right into Splashpaw's paws. He killed  it with a bite. "Great job!" I exclaimed. We walked trough the forest side by side. "You know, even though its not allowed, I think that I love you." I murmured softley. "I don't know why but when I first saw you my heart just fluttered. We barely know each other and we couldn't possibly be mates since we are from different clans but I do love you." I prayed he wouldn't think I was crazy.

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Splashpaw

"I do to," I told her. More than she could ever understand But once again as she just said, we were from different clans.

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

"Fine, I'll go hunt," Darkphantom groaned. "Come on, Night," he said as he entered the forest.

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

WINTERWATCHER!

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Splashpaw

I saw Darkphantom and Night go  into the forest. "Um, You go ahead," I told Starpaw. "I've got to do something before I go back." "I'll go with you," said Starpaw. "No," I said, almost yelling. "I need to do this by myself." I saw the hurt look in her eyes. I felt bad. "Fine," she said. I turned and walked away. What Ididn't know was that Starpaw was following me. I went up to Darkphantom and Night. "Hello" I growled. "What I didn' have to see you two today." They turned around. Yet were both glaring at me. "We know you told Brooke," said Night. "Now we're going to have to k*'ll the other apprentices and we decided we're going to k*'ll your lovely Starpaw first. "Don't you dare," I said with a frightened look in my eyes. "Yes, and we decided we're going to let you watch, oh and you don't have a choice." "No," I growled. And jumped to start fighting Night and Darkphantom.

Mod, Please Let This Through

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Starpaw:

I overheard everything Darkphantom, Night and Splashpaw had said. I didn't fully understand but as soon as Splashpaw leaped at them I knew I had to help. I jumped out of the bushes and  onto Night's back. I racked my claws over her shoulders and with a yowl of pain I was tossed off her back. Then I saw Darkphantom had pinned Splashpaw to the  ground and was about to k*'ll him. I jumped forward launching myself accross the clearing and slammed into Darkphantom with more strenght then I knew I had. Splashpaw jumped to his feet and together we chased Darkphantom and Night off.  

How about Night and Darkphantom keep following the apprentices and keep trying to stop them? 

Dawn

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Splashpaw

"Thanks," I told Starpaw. "Why didn't you tell me," asked Starpaw. "They threatened to k*'ll you," I said. "I couldn't let that happen. You mean too much to me."

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Darkphantom had allowed himself to be beaten as part of his plan. He walked through the bushes keeping an eye on the apprentices.

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

WINTERWATCHER!

soccerraven43

Hero:

Eko Nightwhisper

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Brook's POV

Later, Starpaw told everyone what had happened. I wasn't surprised. We all went to sleep shortly after eating, as we were tired from walking all day. I was the last one to get to sleep. I couldn't fight the feeling that, somehow, somewhere, they were watching us.

Night's POV

That night, we each took one side of their makeshift camp to watch. The past RiverClan me told rogue me that this was wrong, but I shrugged it off. What he had done was wrong. I was just getting revenge. 

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

I'm trash ಠ_ಠ

Dan 

Thistleshade

Danny

Mark

Glen

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Starpaw:

I woke up suddenly at midnight for no reason. Unable to go back to sleep I kept watch until dawn.

Dawn

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Splashpaw

I woke up to see Starpaw keeping watch. "Hey, Starpaw,"

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Starpaw:

"Hi, Splashpaw. Will you wake the others? It's time we were going. I will hunt and after we have eaten we need to leave." I said.

After he had left I jumped down from the rock I had been sitting on and stalked off into the trees to hunt. I would never admit it but Darkphantom and Night's  betrayal had shaken me up quite a bit. I caught 2 mice and a squirrel and went back to camp.

Thumbnail avatar efce87857f

swimmingdolphin349

Hero:

Zoe Diamondfinder

Animal:

Grace

Level:

Clan:

Bright Shadow

I love the Serafina books

dogwizard506

Hero:

Dillen Deserthunter

Animal:

Chase

Level:

Clan:

Splashpaw

I went to wake the others up as Starpaw had told me to do. After we had eaten. We set out again with Brook in the lead. I saw that something was bothering StarpawStarpaw. I went back to where she was. "Are, you ok," I asked her worried

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.