Small nick avatar 3958b708ea

Admin Nick D : admin

Have you guys tried out this Story Starters activity before? Even if you're older than the grades it recommends, it's still a fun way to get writing!

If you want, post what your writing prompt was, and copy and paste your story in here! I'd love to check them out. For example, my Story Starter was a short blog about a suspicious gerbil, who guides a jungle expedition!

Happy writing!

-Nick

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar 48dde136c9

slypuppy15

First!

• Posted at:

Kya

Why must things so beautiful and filled with hope, be the most fragile and delicate?

Summoned Tellun

#Kyli

4Play the moments.

; Pause the memories.

<Stop the pain.

7 Rewind the happiness.

EvNyCiJoIvAcKaJaAbAlLy

Thumbnail avatar 48dde136c9

slypuppy15

Sorry, I couldn't resist! But, yes, I have used this before when I was in elementary school. Fourth or third grade, I think. *sighs* Good times... Do you remember elementary, Admin Nick?

• Posted at:

Kya

Why must things so beautiful and filled with hope, be the most fragile and delicate?

Summoned Tellun

#Kyli

4Play the moments.

; Pause the memories.

<Stop the pain.

7 Rewind the happiness.

EvNyCiJoIvAcKaJaAbAlLy

Thumbnail avatar 89c498f583

dragonlizard570

second!

• Posted at:

CRAZY Sirjani Bloom Elementorial

Venom

KING OF crAzy, ravens, blobs, and some other stuff

PRINCE OF ice, wolves, phoenixes

Jester of animals

Guard of candy

ANIMALS RULE!!!

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"~Adam Savage

WRITER

Magician

#ThreadGhost

Thumbnail avatar 614a8c444f

smartwolf110

Third! Yassss! X3

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm Master Decoder Aster DeCedar Fortis

Myth crew!!

Thalia the Dragon-Wolf-Hybrid-Titan

Kris (Eie'Sheia) the Rainforest Werewolf

Jules the Awesome Harpy

Senx the Epic Ice Dragon

And ME, the half-demon! :D

Thumbnail avatar acde693643

windghost47

Fourth! Also, I'll check the website out.

• Posted at:

Silver (Gin Argentum Historia)

{シア}

My flipside:

Theo (Zjarr Kasai)

Gang @265502

"Bumpin' it." ~Me  

"You hit the Lord of the Titians in the eye with a plastic blue hairbrush." ~Percy Jackson

#Tabcat 

#Eventi  

~SAMBer since 2016~

Thumbnail avatar d1abc1fa51

skyscraperarrow12

5th!

nope, never seen it before... until now

• Posted at:

Call Me Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Thumbnail avatar 1d613ca26e

ghostcat246

eh, i guess getting sixth is ok...

• Posted at:

Chaos,or Casey

Yeah, like bleach is gonna solve your problems

Beware to those who get triggered. Im your worst nightmare.

SJW hating conservative

❤ Gerard Way

Ben Shapiro is my conservative idol

Facts dont care about your feelings.

Thumbnail avatar 53754a8bf6

artkitten320

gonna do it!

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

~An emo, musical loving, bookworm nerd Pineapple~

Fireflies and moonlight, the sea and sand. Where else would I want to be?

"Oh, just one more thing...."~Peter Falk, Columbo

#Solangelo

Thumbnail avatar 53754a8bf6

artkitten320

Ooohhhhh i get to write a horror story!

• Posted at:

~Icicle~

~An emo, musical loving, bookworm nerd Pineapple~

Fireflies and moonlight, the sea and sand. Where else would I want to be?

"Oh, just one more thing...."~Peter Falk, Columbo

#Solangelo

Thumbnail avatar 4b0f53380f

mermaidlime10

8th, is it. If it is, then 8th! Yes, I've used it before. 3rd grade, I think?

• Posted at:

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari

Kamari                            

That is who I am.

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

9th!!!! I've used this website before, it has helped me a lot when writing by the way.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Permafrost the Icewing

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

Thumbnail avatar f5b388e88d

amberbutterfly669

10th!

i shall check this website out

• Posted at:

-Amberwolf-*Snowlilyy*|Rebellious|

Essanieraen Mystical Traitare

<Catisar>

-Luxis-

Queen of wolf dragons

Rubyn|Silverjack|Aulumi|Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|Valley

#Amuke

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

Eleventh, I think. I've used this before. It gives you ideas for some messed up stories sometimes. 

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|Gang: /284304|

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

~Now Ceol, or tricksterangel41~

Thumbnail avatar 5ad1f950f6

werewolfawesome87

Twelfth then. I have not seen that website before. (That is, until now.) 

• Posted at:

Call me Essix (not the falcon, a different Essix) or Dillen if you want 

I'm a Mormon! A Greencloak! 

Canines and Felines are awesome!

Werewolves are my favorite mythical creature! 

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Thirteenth. The unlucky number. That seems about right.

I think I've seen it before, or maybe a different website that was similar to it, but I've never really used it.

Lol, when it told me to put in my first name, I put in "Puppy"

By the way, I got:

"Write an email to an obnoxious ogre who is looking for an invisible door."

K then

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

#RIPJordan

SAMBer of the day: Tempest

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

My prompt was: Write a first-person story with a magnificent phoenix whose magical shield blocks every weapon.

• Posted at:

Gryffindor!

Christian

Jesus

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Rainbow Random!

#RememberMr.Forkle2017

#Elf

I CAN TELEPORT

1st generation SAMBer & Keeper

MY IRON SLEDGEHAMMER

Thumbnail avatar 40abf2ade0

wolfdreamer127

/270614

I am writing a story on this forum here is the prologue:

Sheila was brushing the coat of her horse,Hazel,in the stables of their country farm in Heath,Ohio.The sun was beating down on her back so she covered it with her hair.
Then footsteps rang through the farm and she turned around to see her little sister in full on tears.
"Hey Ari?What happened now?Is Pa beating you again?"Sheila asked,concerned.
"No this is even worse,"Ari croaked."Shei,Ma and Pa are fighting again.Ma just stormed out of the house and left!Of Shei she will come back won't she?She can't leave us with Pa."
Shei had always wanted to look out for Arianna.She always wanted to be able to know what to say to comfort her little sister.But today she was speechless.How could Ma leave us like that?
"You won't leave me,will ya Shei?"her sister's frightened voice broke through Sheila's thoughts.
"Not in a million years.I will always be right here for you."Shei wrapped her sister in the tightest bear hug she could muster.Not only to comfort Ari,but to comfort herself as well.

(Still a work in progress BTW)

• Posted at:

Shei(Me);Seikatsu;Ongaku;Mizu;Kateikyōshi;Kasai;Mirai;Furaito

Philosopher: a person who studies Hakuna Matata

I am known as Wolfie,Shei,Caress,Tetsugakumono,and Okami but who am I really?

Sootkit and Sagekit!

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

My Results: (I'll write all these stories.)

SCI-FI GENERATOR

"Write a suspenseful story about a creepy voyager who has x-ray vision."

IT SOUND LIKE DOCTOR WHO X-FILES AND STAR TREK ALL TOGETHER!

THE SCI-FI GENERATOR HAS SUCCEEDED! (I love this one.)

ADVENTURE GENERATOR

"Write a detective story about a clownish plumber who blasts tunnels underground."

So, somebody's blasting tunnels underground. It's going to take this clownish plumber and his friend Dr Watson to crack the case...

FANTASY GENERATOR

"Write an email to a noble phoenix who puts a curse on the land."

Cool - Wait a second... phoenixes have email accounts?

What a world we live in these days... 

SCRAMBLER

"Describe the house of a balding circus performer who lands on a faraway planet."

I'm going to tell this from the point of the architect as he makes a phone call to this balding circus performer.

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )♪ ♫

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"GOOOOOOOOORDON!" ~ Theresa 2k2017

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 8028d6014e

rainbowscarlet46

I got a fable about an arrogant mermaid who makes a love potion:

The Fable of the Libra Mermaid.
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful mermaid named Ripple. She was a Libra by nature, and very arrogant. There had been a merman she'd loved, but he had recently been eaten by a shark, and as Libras are, Ripple felt as if she had to quickly move on to another love. Then one day, she saw a human boy about her age walking on the beach. Ripple dived under the water and swam to her lagoon, where a black cauldron sat in the sand. She grabbed some bottles off the shelves in the rocks and poured the liquids into it, then stirred it with a orange piece of coral until it was a deep red: a love potion. She swam to the surfice, and seeing that the boy was still there, tossed the potion onto him. The boy gasped and fell to the sandy ground in shock. Ripple was about to pour the rest of the liquid onto her own head, but a passing seagull knocked the bottle out of her hand. The potion splattered all over a pretty girl relaxing on the beach nearby. The boy and the girl took one look at each other and immediately fell in love. Ripple put her head in her hands, crying at her terrible mistake, and swam to the bottom of the ocean, never to be seen again.
The moral of the story: you can't cast a spell on someone to make them love you.

I hope you liked it! Thanks Nick!

• Posted at:

Judy S or Prankster Comet

#Freddianna4ever!

I am not a big fat panda: I am the big fat panda

Trust no Jenga

Queen of Random and Fandoms

DEATH is my favorite flavor of TACO!

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Oh, I've done it before! It's really fun. I like seeing how crazy of a starter i can find.

Also, will you post something about the summer reading Challenge when it starts? I never remember when it does.

• Posted at:

Sunshine's Backup

But you can also can me ~*Sakari*~

OFFICIAL GUIDE OF KING KEITH TO SPIRIT ANIMALS FORUMS!!

MOBILE ACCOUNT

#RememberTilikum

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

If you wear a dress and you have an animal sidekick you're a PRINCESS.

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

Our fantasy story starter is "Write an email to a lionhearted enchanter who steals a sacred book".

Reaction: Huh, this sounds fun. I'll write it in a "letters writing" format.

Dear Amarine;

I don't suppose you have my Book? I cannot send any magical messages so I will use my backup "e-mail" account to send this to you. That Book is very important. It contains all the ways any person could place any charm on anyone else, while also powering our magical communication necklaces. We could not have any lessons pertaining to enchantments without them. Please, do return it.

With all my hope,
Welwick

Dear Welwick

Yes, I have the Book. And I also need you to know that there is something called the "kinesthetic learning process" that helps us learn through doing. I can't learn anything if I just sit down in your "learning room" and take notes while you drone around. I will use the Book and practice at my own pace, not needing you to "teach" me anything!

You chose me as your apprentice because I had an affinity for magic, and staying with the times. Now get out of that oldies rut and actually let me learn!

Dismissively,
Amarine

Dear Amarine;

I see. However, we could have solved this problem without you needing to steal my book. You could have told me, and we could work out how to do this "kinesthetic learning process" thing together, and saved us a lot of wear and tear on our relationship as mentor and apprentice. Besides, the Book is not a magical cookbook, with ratings for each enchantment. You may not know a hard spell from an easy one, a passive enchantment from an aggressive one. Think about it.

Sincerely,
Welwick

Dear Welwick,

I...I suppose. I might not be able to tell apart the spells and learn on my own, but I hate it when anyone bests me in arguments. You, sir, are one of the lucky few who actually can. Does that mean no more learning room notes?

Hopefully,
Amarine

Dear Amarine;

No, we will still use the learning room, and you will still take notes. We will just change the learning room so that it fits the kinesthetic learning process and you will have more activities. Meet me in the building at three P.M sharp, for your new first lesson.

Thankfully,
Welwick

And thus neither Amarine nor Welwick ever had a problem with their lessons ever again.

THE END

That was really fun to write! Maybe I won't write it on the site next time, but write the prompt on a paper and use it in Microsoft Word. Thank you Admin Nick!

• Posted at:

Apolaka & Hana & Mayari

Our collective name is now Morningstar.

Status(es?):

Oh look all our friends have Discord so now we're completely ignoring homework and other such things. Fun times!

"Write a brief biography about

a horrible

avocado 

who discovers a talking frog" 

what did the avocado do to you?

• Posted at:

Ever After~

i knew a man who found a forest overseas

he grew his beard like the ground's bears trees

callous his hands

his heart bled dry

he kept the fire in the clutch of his eyes 

Thumbnail avatar 50f4cfdb08

dragondawn1218

My starter: Describe the myth of a mischievous harpy who puts a curse on the land.

Long ago there was a charming prince who snuck out at night to meet with the woman he loved. The woman came from a poor family and the prince knew his father, the king, would never approve. So on a starless night the prince rode off on his loyal steed into the dark night.

Having no stars to guide him, the foolish prince relied on the moonlight to keep him on track, but it seemed like luck was not on is side, for the moon was covered up by thick storm clouds. Lost and in the dark the prince continued on his path, though he had no idea which way was which and quickly lost the path.

For most the night the prince traveled in the dark, hoping to find shelter until morning. His wishes were granted because he found a lone cottage. The prince dismounted and tried to walk his horse up to the door, but the loyal mount disagreed, and the roar of thunder scared it off. Now alone and cold the prince traveled up to the door and knocked, no one responded. Without knocking again the prince opened the door and entered.

Upon a table sat a plate of food and the prince greedily moved to dig in. What the unsuspecting prince didn't realize was that the meal he was eating was a harpy's! In a fit of rage the harpy cursed the greedy prince and his land.

So now, centuries later the land is still cursed. The curse causes all crops to shrivel up once a year on the anniversary of the princes foolish mistake. No one knows what happened to the prince or the harpy, all that is known is that the harpy is still in her cottage, awaiting another foolish traveller.

Not my best work but it was still fun to write.

• Posted at:

I really need to think of what to put here.

Thumbnail avatar 50f4cfdb08

dragondawn1218

Prompt: Write an email to a noble spell caster who is transformed into a willow tree.

Dear Ms. Katelyn,
I've heard the news, I'm so sorry I got you turned into a willow tree, you did not deserve that, but what can you do? Don't worry though I'll make sure to tell everyone how you were a noble spell caster who did everything in your power to help people. I still can't believe they did that to you though, shocking isn't it. I mean you were only trying to help me, a lone Kenick lost in a foreign world, full of evil people who will use my abilities against me. For that I am truly grateful, and don't worry, I'll find a way to free you. It's the least I can do for you. We Kenicks always repay a debt, and I am very indebted to you. I will write to you soon, know that your always on my mind and that you will be free once more. Juna mo, thank you.

Sincerely,
Nina

I like this one better, it's between to characters in a story I'm writing.

• Posted at:

I really need to think of what to put here.

Thumbnail avatar 9d61cc3cec

bluefire881

Write a fable about a vain phoenix who puts a curse on the land.

Well, this will be exciting.

HOW THE NIGHT CAME TO ERDAS- A NILOAN FABLE TOLD BY ASHES

Many years ago, there was a vain phoenix named Jua. Jua was massive, the size of all of Erdas, maybe bigger. She was the sun, and Erdas was touched by her sunlight. But Jua was vain, greedy, and treacherous, and she wanted to take everything for herself. She defeated the moon, Mwezi, and Jua cursed all of Erdas to stay in eternal daylight.

After three days, the moon, Mwezi, decided that Erdas, specifically Nilo, had suffered enough. The plants were dead or almost dead, the people had started dying, and the ocean, Bahari, had started drying up. Mwezi couldn't bear to see his once-kingdom dying.

So he asked the others what he should do. Moto, fire, said that he should challenge Jua to battle. Bahari, water, said Mwezi should calmly ask Jua to share night and day. Dunia, earth, said he should persuade Jua to let the people of Erdas have night. Finally, Hewa, air, suggested that Mwezi ask the people of Erdas what they wanted: night or day.

But Mwezi was a trickster, so he chose Dunia's plan. The dragon made a bet with the phoenix Jua. If Jua could dive into the ocean without turning to ashes, she could continue terrorizing the people with never ending day. However, if she did turn to ashes, Mwezi and Jua had to equally share night and day.

Being the vain phoenix she was, Jua accepted. She dove into the ocean and did not come out. She had lost the bet, and Mwezi could now give the people night. To this day, Mwezi and Jua still share night and day, and it will remain this way for eternity.

The end!

• Posted at:

||Ashes Random Eternal Flame|| 

11/14/15 #Ashilton

"Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away"

Bi and proud

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles  

I'm not standing still, I am lying in wait...

get the boat

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

DABS

I'm back

ok it isn't really a good idea to post in this thread right now...

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX            #Hamiltrash

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Meme of the day: Sanic Hegehog

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

kool!

• Posted at:

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

Write a TV commercial advertising an annoying president who solves crimes.Okay. First off, how does one wright a commercial? Second, I think this will be so easy.

Write an email to a graceful athlete who swims with sharks. Do athletes swim with sharks? In a shark cage? In a tank? In the ocean?Interesting.

Write a journal entry for an arrogant faun who is held captive by a werewolf. I am SO doing this one first. For you PJ readers, how about Don the faun?

Wright a short biography of a babbling programmer who eats metal. Okay then.

• Posted at:

Aphrodite & Nico

Can you hear them?

Low on self-steem? Run on gasoline!

More guns and ships. And so the balance shifts.

Is this goodbye, or is it farewell?

Thumbnail avatar 23e9e4fccc

dolphinkitten603

I'm doing my own now! I got: A short interview with a noble elder who hatched from an egg!

• Posted at:

Skye

I am quite a book nerd

Girlie girl at school... Athlete/tomboy at home

Love soccer

Minecraft pro player/builder

I'm the girl at my house always on an electronic

I'm the girl that is friends with people in different groups at school

Thumbnail avatar 9768580d9b

musicmoth21

Oooh! Looks interesting, I'm going to go check it out.

• Posted at:

◀ Moth ▶

--My OC's--

↞ Candelilla the SandWing ↠ 

↞ Cacao the RainWing 

↞ Cherry the MudWing ↠

Please, just call me moth <3

Moonbli?,Winterwatcher?

But what about Quinter?

**Farmer Refuted Intesifies**

I support same gender relationships ^^

Thumbnail avatar 31bc168302

divingdolphin314

Write a legend about an elegant mermaid who sinks five ships with a flick of the wrist.

Legend has it:

The waves were as calm as calm can be. The sky was clear, the sun was shining, and it was a perfect day for sailing. But of course, this was too good to be true, right? Well, you're right. A ripple went through the surface of the water by one of the ships that was going fishing that day. The head of what seemed to be a human slowly came out of the water. It looked like a girl's head.
But.
The hair was sea foam green and aqua in color, with dark blue streaks. There were what appeared to be sky blue scales in the cheeks area, and there was a necklace of tiny, pink, glowing conch shells around her neck. She rose higher out of the water. First her torso began to appear, and she was wearing a purple and blue tye-dye shirt with a dark green tint around it; the shade of the ocean water in the dock area. Then what were supposed to be her legs shown barely above the water, but it was enough to realize that there were no legs of hers. There was a single, fused, deep blue fish tail instead. At the end of it there was a lighter blue colored fin. She looked around, and counted how many ships there were. There were five docked at the time. She shouted what sounded like something to get people's attention. Sailors who were getting the ships ready looked at each other, then shrugged and looked over the sides of their ships. When they saw the girl, they turned pale and scrambled to get off of the ship. The mermaid girl seemed to have a genuinely friendly smile, but it turned cold. She brought one arm out of the water, moving her wrist just barely. A groan from the five ships filled the air and the girl disappeared from sight. The sailors had just gotten off of the ships in time for them to fill with water and sink quickly into the depths of the ocean..
A sailor's worst nightmare: mermaids.

• Posted at:

I am a Whovian.

I am a Second-Dan Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.

I am a Swimmer.  

I am a Smeller of Lilacs.

I am a Friend.

#ThisIsASharp

You can spend time to earn money, but you can't spend money to earn time.

WHY SO SERIOUS??

Thumbnail avatar e93f45fbbc

magicwolf1042

i am the 30th yay.

• Posted at:

Vogon Poetry:

Oh freddled gruntbuggly/

Thy micturations are to me/

As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee/

And hooptitiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles/

Or i will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurgecruncheon, see if I don't!

Mine was write a legend about a courageous hermit who gets captured by a werewolf xd

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker

Wolfstar

Tigerfang

Stormypaw

Lulupaw

Whitefoot

Hornetfire

Hornetflick

Daisyleaf

#Icewhisker!

I'm weird. Get used to it

Im mostly insane; you?

*~Christian~*

Currently have 1 dog

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

"Geoduck- it looks like a naked turtle."

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

I got, "Write about a magical event with a vain bandit who hatches from a speckled egg."

I feel that the magical event is included in the prompt.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

This is what I got:

Write a postcard to an annoying venus flytrap who ignores orchestras. Ok, this is too boring for me to write. All venus flytraps ignore orchestras.

Write a to do list for a sunburned dentist who tries to get in the Guinness Book of World records. What was the dentist trying to get in for? Worst sunburn ever or the most time ever taken off from a job within a month. All that my to do list would say is: Do your job first and then go set a record for raising the largest guinea pig in the world. Maybe he will beat Wuzzy!

Write a postcard to a horrible police officer who discovers that she has super powers. This might be interesting... 

Write a to do list for a spider monkey who looks through a mocroscope. This spider monkey must be a test subject that escaped and wrecked the lab. then, the monkey got curious and looked into a microscope.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Centuries 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigsp

I'm pretty sure my guinea pigs take secret fighting classes...

Wow. The mods have a thread with only one page?? HAHAHAHA

• Posted at:

Aphrodite & Nico

Can you hear them?

Low on self-steem? Run on gasoline!

More guns and ships. And so the balance shifts.

Is this goodbye, or is it farewell?

Thumbnail avatar 535ce04620

winterphoenix121

dude

• Posted at:

Donkey Kong

Thumbnail avatar ade09c2e94

cyclonekitten17

This looks super interesting and I will so check it out!

• Posted at:

Cyclone

A Writer,

A Reader,

An Artist,

A Dreamer

I am Darksky, medicine cat of LeafClan.

I am Brooke of the Greencloaks.

I am Shiver of the IceWings.

I am April of Gryffindor.

I am Cyclonekitten17,