So I'm writing a story, and you guys get to be characters in it.

The basic story is The Powershifters are people with special powers who can shpe-shift into animals. They all meet up and have to stop the evil Powershifters from destroying the world. Also, all Powershifters must have a pet, because pets make them stronger, you can have as many as you want and they don't have to be what you shift into. Others can have animals as well. Powershifters may have non Powershifter family as well as other Powershifter family. You can create as many characters as you want.

All you have to do is fill out a form and I will put you into the story. I will be posting it chapter by chapter in this thread. This is based in ancient China, because I'm obsessed with ancient China.

Spots open are unlimited ~

Good Powershifters

Bad Powershifters

Other (These spots are for anyone who wants to help in the journey but isn't a Powershifter)

~Form~

Name:

Appearance:

Clothing:

Personality: (please be detailed)

spot:

pet or pets: (please include name, gender, type of animal, and one sentence of personality for them)

Family and friends:

What do they shift into: (any animal, even mythical is allowed, only for Powershifters)

Powers: (anyything, must have at least one if you are  a Powershifter, or none if you are not, can have up to five)

other:

Please join!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Name: Lillianna Alu
Appearance: Long black hair, tanned, blue eyes. Hair is up like Rooty's in the music video Love's Just A Feeling.
Clothing: A striped shirt (Purple and blue), overalls, grey converse.
Personality: (please be detailed) Whatever makes you comfortable writing.
spot: Good powershifter. Main character if possible.
pet or pets: Elbony, a female black german shepard mix. Bouncy, loyal, and crazy. Sterling, a albino cat Female. Calm, sweet, lovable. Pastel, a female parrot. Loud, annoying, funny.
Family and friends: Sunny Alu, sister, Sarah Alu, mom.
What do they shift into: A sleek panther.
Powers: Water element, fire element, dark element.
other: None.

Name: Sunny Alu.
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale.
Clothing: Designer top, jeans, heels.
Personality: Evily beautiful. Like Sophie from school for good and evil.
spot: Evil Powershifter.
pet or pets: Artemis, a black widow. Cruel, emotionless, cold.
Family and friends:Sarah Alu and Lillianna Alu.
What do they shift into: A white tiger
Powers: Poison, coping other's powers, glass.
other: None

Name: Sarah Alu
Appearance: Long brown hair, tanned, blue eyes.
Clothing: A black tee, jeans, grey converse.
Personality: Kind, adventurous, supportive, Sarcastic, reckless, bossy. 
spot: Other.
pet or pets: None.
Family and friends: Sunny and Lillianna Alu are her daughters.
What do they shift into: None.
Powers: none.
other: None.

• Posted at:

Kitten- The CatLord.

WolfBlood- Probaly evil.

"Okay then."

Currently confused.

"Ehh i failed at life and lifed at fail."

Wow gym floors hurt. My name isn't Grace for a good reason.

@Kitten, accepted except for one or two things. Out of curiousty is it Elbony or Ebony? And, I know you where trying to be nice, but I need a personality for Lillianna. Otherwise, accepted, I'll try and make Lillianna a main character since she is the first good Powershifter. Thank you for joining!

• Posted at:

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

fairyathena472

Ebony.

Bossy, sarcastic, immature, cheerful, kind, impatient, imaginative, calm.

And

What can I say except your welcome? 

• Posted at:

Kitten- The CatLord.

WolfBlood- Probaly evil.

"Okay then."

Currently confused.

accepted!

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

I'm making a few characters now. They would have been posted already, but my iPad refreshed the page without my permission. -glares at iPad-

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|Gang: /284304|

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

~Now Ceol, or tricksterangel41~

@Blitz, That's fine, take all the time you need!

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

soccerraven43

Name: Arro Aplin

Appearance: Average height. He has amber eyes and thick dark brown hair. He is athletic and is built like a football player. Tan skin.

Clothing: T-shirts and shorts, usually. Hates dressing up or wearing anything other than a t-shirt and shorts. Wears red Converse.

Personality: ENTJ: "ENTJ types tend to be self-driven, motivating, energetic, assertive, confident, and competitive. They generally take a big-picture view and build a long-term strategy. They typically know what they want and may mobilize others to help them attain their goals. ENTJs are often sought out as leaders due to an innate ability to direct groups of people. Unusually influential and organized, they may sometimes judge others by their own tough standards, failing to take personal needs into account." -From Wikipedia. He is also manipulative and extroverted.

Spot: Bad Powershifter

Pet(s): Ares, a German shepherd puppy. Usual German shepherd colors (brown and black, maybe some tan) with brown eyes. His ears are flopped over because he's still a puppy. Alert, obedient, playful at the wrong times, loyal, determined, sometimes a bit derpy.

Family & Friends: Parents are Ryan Aplin and Alexandra Richmond. They are divorced and he lives with his father. 

Animal They Shift Into: Can they shift into extinct animals as well? You did say any animal. If so, can he shift into a dire wolf?

Powers: Fire. Can manipulate and control fire, and is immune to it as well. (That is what you meant by powers, correct? Sorry, I don't mean to be a pain.)

Other: n/a

Name: Danny Reynolds

Appearance: Tall for his age, about 6'2 1/2. He has black hair and green eyes. Fair-skinned.

Clothing: He usually wears a band t-shirt (The Script, Bastille, Nirvana, OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons) and blue jeans with frayed ends. Green Converse.

Personality: INFP-T. "INFPs tend to be quiet and reserved. They generally prefer interacting with a few close friends rather than a wide circle of acquaintances, and they expend energy in social situations (whereas extraverts gain energy). INFPs tend to be more abstract than concrete. They focus their attention on the big picture rather than the details, and on future possibilities rather than immediate realities. INFPs tend to value personal considerations above objective criteria. When making decisions, they often give more weight to social implications than to logic. INFPs tend to withhold judgment and delay important decisions, preferring to "keep their options open" should circumstances change." -From Wikipedia

Spot: Good Powershifter

Pet(s): (listed below, there are 2)

-Artemis, a brindle coloured boxer with brown eyes. He is clumsy, energetic, friendly, and playful. He's also loyal. (Male) 

-Clover, a red tri-colour beagle with pale, leafy green eyes. She is mischievous and always escaping to explore. She's loyal and good around people, but she doesn't exactly like other dogs that much. The only dogs she likes are puppies and Artemis. Other dogs that irritate her or seem bad, she hates. (Female)

Family & Friends: None notable. Mom is deceased and his father is an alcoholic. He ran away and cares for himself. Clover and Artemis used to be strays that he found on the streets.

Animal They Shift Into: Marbled cat

Powers: Water creation, manipulation, and he can breathe underwater. He can also fill his opponents' lungs with water at will, but it saps his strength. 

Note: may create one more character later

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

Both accepted, and extinct animals are allowed. Also, that is what I meant by powers, any power of any sort is okay really. 

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

soccerraven43

Okay, thanks!

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

Thumbnail avatar ed51fdc9a1

huntingwolf3376

Name: Anya Valor

Appearance: Long, straight brown hair kept in a half ponytail, her right eye is light blue, her left eye is brown. Olive skin, with freckles on her nose and under her eyes. Just under average height with a skinny, not-too-muscular build.

Clothing: Grey athletic hoodie, the inside of the hood is the same light blue color as her right eye. Wears black leggings and light blue high-top Converse. Also wears little hoop earrings and a necklace with a little horse on it.

Personality: (please be detailed) Kind, outgoing, trustworthy, protective to the point where she will lie to protect someone, good sense of humor, good judgment. She is also extremely sensitive and emotionally fragile, she is very fearful, possessive of both items and people, jealous, and is catches sickness very easily.

spot: Good Powershifter.

pet or pets: (please include name, gender, type of animal, and one sentence of personality for them) Little tiny bird named Luna, she is a girl and no one knows what species she is. She is sweet but shy, and quiet but sensitive. She's only about 3 inches or 7 cm tall, so she's very fragile.

Family and friends: Older sister of Grey Valor, friends tbd

What do they shift into: (any animal, even mythical is allowed, only for Powershifters) A cremello horse

Powers: (anyything, must have at least one if you are  a Powershifter, or none if you are not, can have up to five) Controllable invisibility, but it can only last for 5 minutes.

other: hai :)

Name: Grey Valor

Age: (3-18 for Powershifters, any age for others) 3 \( ◉ v ◉ )/

Appearance: Scruffy reddish-brown hair, light blue eyes, olive skin, freckles all over face, skinny.

Clothing: Blue tee shirt, black sweatpants with light blue stripes down the side, black Under Armour hoodie, blue sneakers.

Personality: (please be detailed) Talkative, clueless, always smiling and happy, optimistic, easily gets both mentally and physically lost, is a little explorer 0-0

spot: Good Powershifter

pet or pets: (please include name, gender, type of animal, and one sentence of personality for them) Does Grey need one if Anya has one?

Family and friends: Little brother of Anya Valor, friends tbd.

What do they shift into: (any animal, even mythical is allowed, only for Powershifters) A baby coyote! \( ◉ v ◉ )/

Powers: (anyything, must have at least one if you are  a Powershifter, or none if you are not, can have up to five) Mind reading, but he doesn't know how to use it yet.

other: \( ◉ v ◉ )/

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

☾ ι αм σηℓү α ωαη∂εяεrer ☾

Thumbnail avatar fa95909630

kittendragon1741

Name: Leah 

Appearance: Long black hair, Purple eyes that turn red when angry, pale skin. 

Clothing: Tee-shift and skirt

Personality: Kind and shy but is also very jumpy and nervous but is also mysterious.

Spot: Good powershifter

Pet: 

-name: Jula

-type of animal: Cat

-Personality: Kind, curious, shy.

-Appearance: Black kit with purple one purple eye and one blue, pink nose.

Family and friends: Her family is unknown. Even to her. Her best friend is her cat Jula and they are almost inseparable.

What do they shift into: a dritten (Kitten/Dragon) 

Powers: Teleportation, She can summon things, and use most kinds of magic.

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Crescent 

Queen of Video game RPs

Crescent 

Burst 

Warriorgirl2975

Moonlightberry

Leah

HopSans

Lazari

Lanara 

Hurt my sisters and I'll give you a Bad Time.

Which Undertale character am I? Here's a clue their Sansational.

WoF: Sep 30 2016

SAMB: Sep 30 2016

fairyathena472

So when will the story start.

• Posted at:

Kitten- The CatLord.

WolfBlood- Probaly evil.

"Okay then."

Currently confused.

All accepted, but @Chance I would prefer it if Grey had a pet. @Kitten I will begin writing the story tomorrow probably, adding new characters as I get them. I will probably be able to post the first chapter tomorrow or the next day... hopefully.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

soccerraven43

Name: Nicole Johnson

Appearance: Average height, dirty blonde hair that goes a little past her shoulders. Pale green eyes. Slim, lithe build.

Clothing: Band t-shirt and jeans. Teal Converse

Personality: ENTJ (See Arro's form for more info)

Pet(s): (two, listed below)

1. Night, a tuxedo cat with green eyes. Constantly getting in the way and randomly sitting on things when you're trying to use them, impatient, mischievous, curious, likes other cats, extrovert if cats could be extroverts (can they though?)
2. Thistle, a dark brown tabby cat with amber eyes. Curious, antisocial, tries to annoy people, loves being pet and cuddled but if you touch his belly he will kill you (not really though), affectionate

Family & Friends: None notable, but I was thinking she could become good friends with Danny.

Animal They Shift Into: Red panda :3

Powers: Wind; can create short but strong wind blasts that could knock people off their feet. Can control which way the wind is blowing and float a few feet off the ground

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

Accepted, but what gender is Night?

I will automatically build shipping and romance into the story, but if anyone wants there characters to specifically like or dislike anyone else, or if you would prefer you character to not be involved with romance please let me know.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Name: Ka Anor (a.k.a. Darkphantom)

Appearance: Tall with sleek black hair and well-built muscles. His eyes are brown mixed with a hint of blood red.

Clothing: Jeans, long-sleeved green shirt, and white sneakers.

Personality: (please be detailed) Coldhearted and strategic, he always has a way of picking out his enemies' weaknesses and exploiting them. He enjoys showing off his hair and muscles to attract girls. He is cruel but humane to his enemies.

spot: Evil Powershifter

pet or pets: (please include name, gender, type of animal, and one sentence of personality for them) Warlord, male, King Scorpion, large with sharp pincers and colored black, feisty and impatient and ferocious (but sometimes loving)

Family and friends: None except his friends Arro and Sunny, his parents died when he was young.

What do they shift into: (any animal, even mythical is allowed, only for Powershifters) Jaguar

Powers: (anyything, must have at least one if you are  a Powershifter, or none if you are not, can have up to five) Can make spheres of green energy from his hands, has super strength, extremely powerful mind, and super speed.

other: Would like to crush on Sunny if alright

Name: Robert Grant

Appearance: Tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He wears glasses.

Clothing: Red and blue T-shirt and light blue shorts, and barefoot

Personality: (please be detailed) Brave and daring, takes risks. Enjoys being a leader. Kind and caring.

spot: Good Powershifter

pet or pets: (please include name, gender, type of animal, and one sentence of personality for them) Jasper, male, turkish-van cat, story master knows exactly what to base the cat off because she is my sister and Jasper is my actual cat.

Family and friends: An eleven-year old sister named Rose, no friends yet

What do they shift into: (any animal, even mythical is allowed, only for Powershifters) Peregrine Falcon

Powers: (anyything, must have at least one if you are  a Powershifter, or none if you are not, can have up to five) Power of earth, fire, lightning, ice, and water.

other: Would like to crush on Nicole if allowed

• Posted at:

I am Ka Anor(King Lucian)! 

King of the Dragons and Dragonland!

a.k.a. Darkphantom!

Fear me!

WINTERWATCHER!

I am one of the 6% who don't think wolves are vicious.

soccerraven43

Oh, wait. 

Kitten, I think that we named our pets the same thing. I've an Artemis the boxer and there's an Artemis the black widow

How about Artemis the boxer becomes Apollo the boxer instead? Also, Night will be a girl. 

You can make my characters crush on anyone really I don't care

In fact

Please ship them and love triangles could be cool too 

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Name: Violet Pyre

Appearance: tall, lithe, pale, short brown hair that covers her right eye, purple eyes, flower growing out of her right shoulder

Clothing: long-sleeved purple tunic, black pants and boots, leather belt, purple cloak fastened with flower gem pin that changes color with her mood

Personality: (please be detailed) p.o.v.ed or not just tell me if i need to put this i guess

spot: good shifter

pet or pets: a normal-sized mechanical cat/cat with a mechanical suit named Aricat(pronounced Ah'ricot), gender neutral, quite devoted to Violet but can still fend for themself if the need arises, can grip and throw items two giant mechanical cats called Copper and Tin (because their suits are made out of said metal), Tin is quite playful and can shrink down to normal size to play with Violet, Copper can also shrink, and is verrrry dark and stuff

Family and friends: Her father (but deceased), her pets, idk wat else

What do they shift into: a giant crow

Powers: Can control plants(vines with purple flowers), create vine shells that she can bring to life as disposable troops or combat practice

other:

• Posted at:

Amu-Ri the Nameless

"My name? Please believe me, but I've forgotten..."

Agende- Ace - Aromantic - ANPROUD!

Ruler of The AAAs (see above) and Creativity ODifferenKind

#ISavedFrostbite

all accepted. I would prefer Violet to have a personality, and I'm a little confused on her pets, are they robots or something, since you said mechanical? I will fit who I can into the first chapter, but if you don't appear, you'll probably be in chapter 2, okay.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Okay, so I was thinking that I could post this list of relations (not just love relations but also friendships). Here's what I was thinking:

1. Ka and Sunny can like each other, but not be dating since Sunny is a little young to date

2. Ka and Arro could butt heads a lot and not get along to well

3. Love triangle between Danny, Robert, and Nicole

4. Grey and Anya can be extremely close siblings

5. Maybe later on in the book, Arro and Leah can meet and secretly fall in love.

6. Sunny and Arro are friends but not like love relationship

7. Lillianna and Anya could become good friends

8. Leah mostly keeps to herself before meeting Arro

Opinions please!

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

soccerraven43

Yessssssss

Except Danny needs some friends, as does Nicole.

Unless Danny, Robert, and Nicole are all friends and then there's a love triangle

I'm excited for you to post the first chapter!

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

I think they will all be friends. The first chapter is pretty basic, just to get it rolling. It will get far better later. I was thinking since I don't feel like using to many groups, some people could have already met. I was thinking maybe all the bad ones are already together, sarah and Lillianna are obviously together, Leah and Danny are on their own, Robert and Nicole are together, but just friends not in love yet, and obviously Grey and Anya together. (The first chapter is basically their first meeting together.) I will probably post it tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

huntingwolf3376

@Hok I will give Grey a pet, I just need a little time to post a form for it. Is that ok?

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

huntingwolf3376

Oh, and also, @Hok, can Anya have a crush on someone and find herself torn between Grey and her crush at some point? It doesn't have to happen, but it's just an idea.

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

I can wait for the pet form. As for the crush, I love the idea, but I don't have an age appropriate guy. We'll see if we can put that in later when we get more people.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

soccerraven43

I can make another guy character that's an appropriate age

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

First, Aricat's pretty much just a cat with robotic limbs and armor.

Copper and Tin are more like robots with vital organs and the behavior and structure of a cat, with their own traits.

Second: Violet's personality.

She's quite neutral and indecisive most of the time, but she is also extremely emotional, and can come off as cold to people who don't know her well. She has a little bit of a god complex and she works better with a small group, although she doesn't always get along well with people and she doesn't really like to admit it. Violet can be protective to certain people, almost acting like a big sister to some. She's somewhat well-versed in mechanics, seeing as she created three robotic cat suits, but she's no expert, and she often ends up asking for help from others. She says she's not ready for a romantic relationship, but what she says and what she does are often different. She keeps many secrets and will occasionally tune everyone out and stare off into space. Usually when that's happening, she's contemplating her father's death (looooooooong story.) Violet is a good cook, and is always happy to improve her culinary skills. She doesn't eat often, but when she does, she eats a lot. She spends a lot of time during meals thinking about how certain foods would be made, and often experiments to produce strangely optimal results. She is afraid of only a few things: medical procedures, strangers, and aging. Before her father's death, she was overprotective of him, almost cutting him off from other people for reasons unknown. She sometimes does this to her close friends. She's somewhat violent and likes to provoke other people, and enjoys watching the results. Violet is extremely susceptible to peer pressure, but on the battlefield, she cannot be swayed by the others. She is often the first to jump into action should the need arise. She's quite playful and affectionate to animals such as cats(mechanical or otherwise) and crows, often turning into crow form to get closer to them. She puts up a facade of almost ethereal calmness, but inside, she's an emotional basket case.

Also, she wields a scythe, and she can create wings with her cloak that work, but she can't get down with them. :3

mods plz let this through

• Posted at:

Amu-Ri the Nameless

"My name? Please believe me, but I've forgotten..."

Agende- Ace - Aromantic - ANPROUD!

Ruler of The AAAs (see above) and Creativity ODifferenKind

#ISavedFrostbite

huntingwolf3376

Here is Grey's pet:

Wookie, the baby chimpanzee, is brown and red with oddly green eyes. He is tiny, but he is already done growing, given the growth disorder that caused him to be shunned and thrown out by his original band of monkeys, leading him to be found by Grey. He is a goofball, always smiling and looking for adventure. He is also male. 

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

Violet accepted, Wookie accepted, and I would love another guy chracter. Also, the first chapter may be a little late with all that's going on here. Violet will have to be in the second chapter, as I have already started work on the first one.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I've finished the first chapter, and will post it later today. Just a warning, it's kinda short and not that great... it'll get better later I hope. Also, if you aren't a main character in the first chapter, patiently wait your turn and you will be a main character eventually.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I would also ike to say that if this is good then I'll make a sequel. It'll probably be based later on maybe on the kids of these people.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Powershifters

Chapter 1.

It was such a sight that everyone in the town had stopped to look. After all, it was not every day that a panther stopped for a drink in the middle of a town. The sleek black panther’s head slowly rose and she shook it back and forth to fling little water droplets everywhere. She opened her mouth and yawned, showing off large, gleaming teeth.  The town’s people backed away in fear of the beast. The panther flicked her head around and her eyes locked in on her target: the meat stand. With a giant leap, the panther had carried herself straight to the stand. She bent her head and stared the man at the stand straight in the eyes. Grabbing a great big chicken in her mouth, she turned and left in a couple of bounds.

Almost five minutes later, the panther reached the forest. She skidded to a halt and dropped the chicken on the forest floor. Turning herself in a circle, the panther checked for people all around her, before she made her move. With that done, the panther’s form began to change, and within seconds a black haired, blue-eyed girl stood where the panther had moments before been.

“You should be more careful when you do that.” A woman said as she stepped out of the forest, “You’re lucky it was only me out there.”

The young panther girl spun around to see her adversary, before relaxing and saying, “Hello, mom, stop acting so sinister.”

The woman chuckled and said, “I’m not acting sinister, I’m acting like a mom, that’s a difference.” I was beginning to worry about you, Lillianna.”

Lillianna opened her mouth to reply, but was cut off by a large black dog jumping on her. “Ebony!” Lillianna screamed, “Get off.”

After shoving the dog off her, she bent to stroke a white cat who had come up to her. Turning to her mom, she said, “Come on, if we keep going west we’ll reach Dove’s Clearing by nightfall.”

***

The grass swayed in the setting sun as if disturbed, but not a thing was seen. About ten seconds later, a baby coyote pounced right where the grass had been disturbed. With a yip of frustration, the coyote scrambled off in the direction the wind had blown. This charade lasted almost five minutes, before the odd wind was revealed. A cremello horse stood where the breeze had last blown.

With a snort and a tilt of her head, the horse was transformed to a young teen. Flicking her head around, she noted that the coyote was now a scruffy-haired little boy. With a smile, the girl said, “Come, Grey, grab Wookie and let’s be going. Dove’s Clearing should be right over this hill.”

Grey hopped up and scooped up a little chimpanzee, he said, “But Anya, I’m tired.”

With a small roll of her eyes, Anya nudged Grey in front and began to climb.

Anya stood nervously outside the bushes that bordered Dove’s Clearing. With a small sigh, she and Grey stepped through. Wow, Anya thought, this is more people than I thought.

The pair of siblings took in all the people quickly. Across the clearing from them was a tall boy with glasses standing next to a slim girl with dirty blonde hair. Toward the left of the duo was a pale girl with black hair, and on the pair’s far right was a tall fair-skinned boy. Close to the left of Grey and Anya was a tanned girl with black hair and a brown haired woman.

With a loud bark, a boxer dog broke the silence, and everyone began laughing.

***

In the forest, not far away from Dove’s Clearing, stood a very unlikely trio. A pale girl in designer clothes leaned against a tree, studying her new nail polish Perched on her shoulder was a big spider. In front of her, a jaguar and a dire wolf faced off, growling deeply at each other.

“Boys, come on,” The girl yelled. “Arro, Ka, I’m talking to you!” The girl rolled her eyes as the jaguar roughly growled ‘Not now Sunny’ and continued to stalk around the wolf. Great, Sunny thought, at this rate, we’ll never make it to Dove’s Clearing in time to see their little meeting.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

fairyathena472

I like it!

• Posted at:

Kitten- The CatLord.

WolfBlood- Probaly evil.

"Okay then."

Currently confused.

huntingwolf3376

I liksey!

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

Thanks, it'll get far better later I hope.

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

huntingwolf3376

Cool!

@Blitz are you going to make another character? (I'm not trying to be pushy or anything I'm just genuinely curious)

• Posted at:

ϟ c н α η c ε ϟ

☾ ι нαvε ησ ∂εsтιηү ☾

☾ ғσя ☾

soccerraven43

I love it! Yeah, I'll create another character, sorry. Probably tomorrow, as that's when I'll have a lot of free time

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

[INACTIVE]

I'm going to start work on the second chapter today. 

• Posted at:

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Name: Bailey Embers

Appearance: Bailey has dirty blond hair with hazel eyes. She is 5'4" and is at a normal weight for her age. Bailey tends to not care too much about her appearance, and it shows by the amount of lounge clothing she wears. She has slightly sunburned Caucasian skin. 

Personality: Bailey is shown as being very calm and wise. Hardly anything can rankle her (the only few things being public speeches and disappointing her family) and she has a very cool extierior. She doesn't really talk to too many people, and many perceive her as unkind, antisocial, and boring, so people might not take the time to get to know her. Bailey is not very humorous and she lacks the ability to laugh at herself. 

Pet or Pets: Her main pet is a tabby kitten named Phoenix. Phoenix is very adventurous and playful and she can sometimes get into trouble. She has orange tabby fur and amber eyes

Family and Friends: Issac McCarthy (EX-Boyfriend)

What do they shift into: A barn owl

Powers: Air manipulation, illusion casting, invisibility

Other: Broke up with Issac because he turned bad

Name: Issac McCarthy

Appearance: Issac has short brown hair with blue eyes. He is 5'7" and is very lean for his age. Issac always keeps himself well-groomed, and it shows in his appearance. His skin is very pale

Personality: Issac is very valorous and brave. He doesn't back down from a fight- even when he should. Issac lacks patience and he demands many answers. Issac isn't loyal to the people he knows, and he doesn't feel qualms about betrayal. 

Spot: Evil Powershifter 

Pet or Pets: A large Doberman puppy named Jack. Jack is very calm for a puppy and he doesn't like to engage in activity. He has gray fur with blue eyes

Family and Friends: Bailey Embers (EX-Girlfriend)

What do they shift into: A bald eagle

Powers: Fire manipulation, super speed, light manipulation 

Other: See Bailey's view

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My kool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

1 , , 3 , 4