Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Bump 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Arcade And Flipside Jester

Resides under a X-Men console in the SAMB arcade

"Help will always be given on the SAMB to those who deserve it" Admin Dumbledore

\O/

|

/ \

I speak fluent movie quotes and Wookie.

Thumbnail avatar 1a59203ae4

indigowolf589

Dorm 1:

Silja

Ember

Maple

Scarlett

Dorm 2:

Amund

Alex

Jacob

Thane

Faith

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

My Silence For Ignorance,

My Calmness For Acceptance,

Or My Kindness For Weakness

"I leave you for a second, and the wolves descend." ~Edward Cullen {Twilight}

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

Eek, I forgot Ethan, Cato, Kayla, Sheila and Arro and Danny. You guys choose what dorm they are in x3

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

"Hm? Oh, Hi Kayla." She said, she snapped her fingers and all the tables dropped, "Sorry.." She said, "I can't control it.." I said to everyone in the cafeteria, I was extremely embarrassed and ashamed. The chefs in the cafeteria finished the food, there was steak, all in every way-to-be-cooked.. I picked up a medium-rare steak, there were freshly cooked, boiling-hot mashed potatoes next, so many good gourmet foods.. chicken.. salad.. etc. For desert there were beautiful, amazingly decorated cakes, cupcakes, sweets, etc. I sat at my table next to Kayla again, I know I just got food but.. I wasn't quite hungry. Ember sat there, in her pocket something was ringing, her phone, she answered the call and it was her mother. "Ember..? How's the new school.." Jean said, I gave my mum a ashamed and embarrassed look. "Oh.. you couldn't control your powers and you made some.. accidents?" Jean said, I widened by eyes? How did she know?! "...Yeah..." I said to my mum. "Alright, but remember honey. In the school there's a special room for kids like you, it's like.. Charles school, remember. He taught me how to control my powers? But in a special room wher I couldn't destroy everything and everyone." Jean said with a smile. "You killed Charles, he's dead, the schools dead." I stared at my mum through the phone coldly. "That was before.. when I couldn't control. The Phoenix controlled me.." Jean said with a frown this time, She had a ashamed face. I knew what I said was harsh. I frowned, "Sorry," I said, and hung up. I realised the call was on speaker and it was loud, Ugh..! Everyone in the cafeteria heard me! Idiot! I said to myself in my mind, "Hm... I think it'll be general knowledge class soon.. after breaky.. then combat.. then itll be learning to use magic.. like me and others.. I'll have a private room. So I don't burn everyone, or so I don't destroy everyone and everything." I stared at Kayla. 

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

I'm sorry, when I saw Danny's form.. I squealed. I ship Magneto And Mystique so much / Raven and Aric. X3 They're so cute but evil, raven keeps changing side, magneto is too. XD

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013
Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

I knooooowwww X3

Can Arro and Danny both be in Dorm 2?

I'll POV soon

• Posted at:

{Blitz}

We could be strangers in the night...

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

Dan 

Fitz

Danny

Mark

Glen

More gang members: /277938

Song of the Week: I Don't Know Why by Imagine Dragons

Thumbnail avatar a22af11286

dogwizard506

James

I woke up from the nightmare. I've been having the same nightmare every night about my dad dying. I looked at the clock. I decided to go down to breakfast.

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

thordragon328

Bump. Will POV soon.

• Posted at:

"Help will always be given on the SAMB to those who deserve it" Admin Dumbledore

\O/

|

/ \

thordragon328

I forgot the name of the son of Cap.

Alex:

In the cafeteria, I grab a plate and then some waffles, and medium rare steak, ignoring the loud phone call that Ember was doing. I have been a brunch person recently. I sit down at a table, and a kid with freckles and glasses throws a piece of broccoli at the back of my head. I flare up, facing the son of Captain America. He smiles. Blue energy pulses on my hands. He backs up a bit. I pick up my plastic fork, and it bursts with energy. I throw it at him, and it implants it self in his hand. He flinches, and everyone looks at me shocked. I was the most shocked. He rips it out, then rushes me, and pounds me in the gut. I scoot back, and I knew that this would not end well.

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

soccerraven43

Question(s): 

How many spots are left? (just wondering)

Can I change Danny's superhero alias from Naiad to Lucid?

Again, will POV soon

• Posted at:

{Blitz}

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

Dan 

Fitz

Danny

Mark

Glen

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

Could Ethan and Cato be in a Dorm 3?

• Posted at:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementoriaAvery

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

"BringTheSunshineIn.TheHrdships2,We'llFindAWay."

-NewPolitics

"IfItGetsMeConvicted,IllBOnMyKneesWithMyHandsLifted"

-Newsboys

'memberMimiWS665SaltClevSphinx(?)

soccerraven43

It actually might be better if Danny and Arro had their own dorm...dorm 4? 

• Posted at:

{Blitz}

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

Dan 

Fitz

Danny

Mark

Glen

thordragon328

I can join that, seeing as my dorm is overpopulated.

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

thordragon328

Bump.

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

indigowolf589

omgkkpeople I mean, ofc. But not too many people In one dorm, EVERYONE WHO ASKED ME SOMETHING YES DO Wut you YOU PLEASE

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

@Arcade Could Ember have a crush on Alex, though she's always mean to him in a friend way because she doesn't wanna believe she does? AND ALSO TO EVERYONE I CHANGED EMBERS DAD TO SCOTT SUMMERS X3

Ember saw what Alex did, she raised her hand and it made Alex float for a while and she then slammed him down, quite violently. Yet she made sure it didn't hurt him, Ember was kinda happy she had superior, insanely powerful abilities. She covered her face and dropped her fork as she snorted and laughed, and smiled. She was pretty sure Alex was angry at her, The bell rang and it was time for general knowledge. I ran to class and sat down, the teacher stared at me, the teacher didn't trust me and he thinks because I'm daughter of Jean Grey, I'll destroy everything. I frowned and he had a angry face, I heard the door slam from other students running into the class. "Today, students. You'll be writing a long story of your parents, describing them. There are 2 things you can do, write about your parents, or write about history, like.. X-Men, Avengers, etc. Starting.. NOW!" (btw it'll be noice if you actually write it so I can give marks/scores x3) 

My X-Men History Writing:

This is my writing about Jean Grey, Scott Summers, Charles Xavier and James's Logan (Wolverine.).

Jean Grey is my mother, she's the most strongest mutant in the world. She was so powerful she couldn't control her abilities and she destroyed Charles Xavier, Professer Xavier of Charles Xavier's school for the gifted, or you may say, school for the mutants. Jean grey got married to Scott Summers, a handsome man with abilities such as: Laser Eyes. Jean greys abilities were: Fire, Mind Control, Mind Reading, Mind Communicating, Giving lost memories back, Making things or people float, Destroying Objects Easily, Destroying people Easily, Destroying Universe. Charles had powers to mind control and commuinicate and mind read. James Logan, Wolverine is a man who has 3 long, razor sharp killer claws, he was used for war and fighting and Major Striker put him in water, as needles stabbed Logan violently and he died, but then came to life, And metal went into him making him indestructible healing himself whenever he gets hurt, he has a evil brother, Victor/Bictor Logan who has nails as claws, so, this is my report or writing on these people.. Thank you.

I finished my report/writing and I handed it to my teacher, who was impressed with my writing. I panted, and shake down my hand as it burnt from so much writing, I then got out my drawing paper and I drew possible super hero suits.. then I thought of something. I drew a amazing suit, with X on it, standing for x-men. (Search up Jean grey apocolypse and you'll know know what's outfit) I Waited for everyone to finish their work so we could leave and do combat, meanwhile I face planted onto the desk and nearly fell asleep, in boredom,.

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

thordragon328

Ok, I realized that Gambit was in love with Rogue, so I change Alex's mom to Rogue.

@Kassidy, Sure!

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

soccerraven43

Danny's POV

I was seated in General Knowledge, writing about mum and dad. Arro had slept through our alarm and I didn't wake him up. So far he'd missed breakfast, which he would be mad about, and a few minutes of class. The teacher sat at his desk. A girl, about 17 with red hair, stood and gave him her paper. I rushed to finish mine. A short while later, Arro walked in. He glared at me. 

"Sorry I'm late." He said, and sat down in the desk on my right. Next to him sat the red-haired girl. He glanced at her, then leaned over to me. I expected him to comment on the girl, but he didn't, which was unlike him.

Instead he asked, "What are we supposed to be doing?"

"Writing about mum and dad."

"Okay."

A few minutes passed. Arro jotted something down and walked his paper over to the teacher. Arro sat back down. The teacher read his paper and looked up. 

"Young man, come here." 

The whole class focused on what was happening as Arro walked over. 

"Yes?"

"Would you mind reading your paper to me?"

"Uh, yes, I would mind. Can I go back to my seat?"

"No. I would like to know why you wrote, 'My mum was female, and my dad is a male.'"

"Well, you did say to write about our parents." 

The teacher looked a little mad. Arro turned around and sat back down.

Really? I said telepathically. 

Yep. He replied. This class is really boring. The only good thing is that girl next to me.

Arro. I thought.

What? She's hot.

The girl looked over at us. If you're going to communicate telepathically, don't broadcast it to the whole room. 

• Posted at:

{Blitz}

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

Dan 

Fitz

Danny

Mark

Glen

elfbulldog81

This will be Maple's writing. :) (Also, I am doing the history from several different movies. (HulkThe Incredible Hulk, and then a conversation from Marvel's The Avengers. :)

Maple's POV:

Bruce Banner, A.K.A. The Hulk

My father is Bruce Banner, also known as the Hulk, is the son of David Banner. David Banner had tested on himself to try to find a way to regeneration. However, he passed on some of the side-effects to his son, Bruce. Bruce Banner was trying to re-create the Super Soldier serum that Steve Rogers, a.k.a Captain America, was given. He then was so confident in the one he made that he tested it on himself. He was given too much gamma radiation and that, combined with the side effects from his father, allowed him to turn into the Hulk. As the Hulk, he has super-human strength, regeneration, basically super-speed, superhuman durability and stamina, resistance to physic control, superhuman leaping ability, immunity to all earthen disease, and he emits gamma radiation. As Hulk, he is practically unstoppable. The madder he gets, the stronger he gets, and the bigger he gets. When human, he is a brilliant scientist. That is the history of how he came to be the Hulk and all of the Hulk's powers.

After putting my name on there, I handed it in to the teacher. He read over it. "Very good, Miss Banner," he said. I nodded, muttering, "Thank you." I went back to my seat as Faith Maximoff finished up and super-speeded her report up to the desk and super-speeded back. "Thank you, Miss Maximoff," he said, a little annoyed. She smiled. I rolled my eyes with a slight smile on my face. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

dogwizard506

James

Peter Parker aka Spiderman

My Father is Peter Parker, who is known as Spiderman. His Parents died when he was a young boy and after that he went to live with his Aunt May and Uncle Ben. When he was a teenager a man ki**led his Uncle while he was off fighting to get money to buy a car. When He saw his Uncle had di*d he tracked down the man who had ki**ed his uncle and ki**ed him. Before this Peter had gotten bit by a radio-active spider which gave him Spider-Like reflexes. Thus, he became Spiderman.

I got up and turned my paper in. After reading it, my teacher said "Very Nice, Mister Parker." Then I went back to my seat.

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

dogwizard506

@Elf can James have a crush on Maple?

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

thordragon328

(I know that Gambit had extreme powers while fighting New Son, so should I add those?)

When Ember stopped that fight between me and the kid, I was kinda glad. Seeing that I was able to maintain physical contact with the kid, I was given temporary super strength. My locker now hates me. 

My writing about Remy Etienne Lebeau, and Anna Marie.

Remy Lebeau is my father, a member of the X-Men, and one of the strongest mutants ever. He used his powers as a child to escape with a group of children from the Pig, a child slave seller, by activating his powers, and throwing a card at his eye. His powers consist of: Kinetic energy manipulation, creation, charging objects with energy with explosive results, immunity to telepathic intrusion and detection, heightened attributes, such as speed, strength, reflexes and reactions, agility, flexibility, dexterity, coordinatio, balance, and endurance, heal himself, and foretell the future. Anna Marie is my mother, a member of X-Men, The Brotherhood of Evil Mutants (she left), and the Avengers Unity Division. She ran from her home as a young teen following the death of her mother. Her powers consist of removing and absorbing the memories, powers, and physical strength of people she gains contact with, and being able to 'recall' powers that she had absorbed.

After I finish writing, I fold it into a airplane, and charging it with just enough energy to get it across the room, then throw it. It hits the whiteboard nose first, and is stuck in there. The teacher glares at me. He plucks it out, reads it, then smiles like he's impressed. I put down my pencil on the ground, while touching Arro. I absorb his telepathy, breaking into a conversation with his brother and Ember. Just when you think it's safe to touch someone! Nice job, mutant DNA!

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

indigowolf589

Also, I might change embers dorm to one that doesn't have much people. So dorm 4 or 5.

Embers eyes widened, she felt like someone was telepathically communicating with her, she put two fingers on her head and said something to Alex telepathically Get out of my mind, or I'll make you. She said to Alex Through her mind,  The bell suddenly rang and I jumped, as if I didn't know the bell was gonna ring, It was combat time, I went into the room and sat in one area, students were free to choose who to fight, in the meantime I got a gun out of my backpack, lifted it up with my powers and slowly destroyed it, gracefully, you could see everything in the gun. Suddenly the earth shook, like a earthquake, I screamed and put my hands on my head and I breathed heavily, a teacher rushed to me and calmed me down and the earthquake stopped, "Ember, you need to control your powers." She stared at me, she was a kind understanding kind of teacher. "But I can't, that's why I'm here." I said to her, staring coldly, expressionlessly at her. The other students came in, whispering to their friends what happend, some looked at me and frowned.. they knew I did it. "..." I was speechless, I didn't wanna cause anymore trouble. "Ms, I don't think I should fight, I might destroy or kill someone.." I said, sniffling and holding back tears. "Ah, Alright." She said, I walked out with my head down and I saw a couple of students look at me, as if they felt sorry. I then ran into dorm 4, I jumped on my bed, and silently cried on my pillow, I heard footsteps coming and I quickly wiped my tears and calmed down, I got my phone out and looked at pictures of me and my brother, Luke Summers. I wondered why his last name was Summers and mine was Grey.. I then went to messages and texted him, "I absolutely hate this school, I made so many mistakes, first I make tables go insane in the cafeteria then I make a earthquake." I said, I sent it. He replied "Aw, lil sis, mum made the same mistakes, don't be sad. *Kiss Emoji*" He sent with a kiss emoji, I smiled and turned it off then heard the door creek open, it was a student.

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

Does anyone have open dorms for Ember? Not overpopulated dorms, if you do just tell meh x3

I spoke telepathically to Arro and Alex, Both of you, hush. Or I'll make you. She said, then smiled. The bell rang and it was time for combat class, and the students got out and ran to combat, I was last but I somehow teleported there, The earth suddenly shook and the students got scared, I screamed and put my hand she on my head and a female teacher ran up to me, "Ember, go to your dorm.." she said, coldly. I nodded, holding back tears and I ran to dorm 4 (I'll just make dat her dorm ;3;?). I jumped on my bed and cried on my pillow, I heard someone coming in, I then felt something stab in my back, I screamed very loudly, "HELP!!!" I screamed and yelled, then I got knocked out. (She hasn't been taken anywhere, they just took some of her mutant DNA).

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

I spoke to Arro and Alex telepathically, Shut up. I said through mind communication, The bell rang for combat and I ran to the room, suddenly the earth shook and I screamed putting my hands on my head, the female teacher calmed me down, "Go to your dorm." She said, I ran into dorm 4, the door opened and a man came out, Major Striker.. the handsome man smile at me. I felt something stab in my back and I screamed, I then got knocked out. "We have her DNA, we'll come back later to take her and make her a weapon." I heard them say, I then went out cold.

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

OH DEAR LORD.  I'm so sorry xD, It wouldn't let me post so I had to write it 3 times, then it decides to post all of the POVs ;-;.

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

thordragon328

Can I have Alex's DNA taken, too? Or is it unique.

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

indigowolf589

@Arcade Sure, anyone who gets kidnapped first gets their DNA taken for experiments, they then take you into a lab where they train you to kill and fight and they make you a weapon, they give you names like Weapon X Weapon 2973 Weapon 3719 Etc, and if anyone's watched all the x-men movies, then you'll know :3 It's like wolverine, how major striker/mr striker experimented on him and made him and his friends weapons.

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

thordragon328

Yep. I have watched Apocalypse. Five stars.

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

thordragon328

Alex:

When Ember said, Shut up, and get out. Through telepathy, I necessarily couldn't, so I just shut my mind. The bell rings, and I run to Combat, a couple feet behind Ember. Suddenly the earth quakes, and Ember screams and puts her hands on her head. Then it stops. A female teacher calms Ember down. "Go to your dorm." Ember runs to dorm four, quietly sobbing. After I did one battle against Faith, I say I need to go to the bathroom. I get to go, but I walk to dorm four. Down the hallway, two men appear, one wearing one of those virus suits with a gas mask. "Major Striker?" I ask. The man throws a needle, implanting itself on my leg. I feel dizzy. I fall down. "Now we have two peoples DNA, but that means more weapons. Thank gosh we brought two vials!" Says Striker before it all goes black.

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

elfbulldog81

Ethan's POV:

Maple and I got special permission to sit out of combat training, unless we wanted to try knifing dummies or shooting targets. Combat was mainly for use of powers, and our powers were almost as uncontrollable as Ember's. So we got special permission to sit on a bench and work on one of our classes. After Ember and Alex left, I told Maple, "I'm going to go talk to her." Maple said, "Alright, but be careful." "When am I not?" I said jokingly and went after her. However, I lost her as soon as I got to the second hallway. And no one was around. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. A man stood there in a gas mask, holding a tranq gun. "Ooh, this will be interesting to use," he said. "What in the-" I said, and felt something in the back of my neck. I pulled it out. And it was filled with a red liquid. My blood. I frowned. Suddenly, it was yanked from my hand. I looked behind me and saw a DIFFERENT guy. What was going on?? He held the vial of my blood in his hand and I knew I had to give it back. I went into my pocket and found my pocket knife. I took it out and threw it. It buried itself in the guys shoulder. And he dropped the vial. I grinned. Until the guy who I had forgotten about behind me came up, plunged a needle in my neck and got my blood while simultaneously plunging ANOTHER needle that made me pass out. 

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

thordragon328

Bump!

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

thordragon328

Should I change Alex's superhero name to Esoteric? It means *reads off of Cool Words Dictionary* Understood by or meant for the select few who have special knowledge or interest. I think that works for mutants. Es 4 life.

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

indigowolf589

I'm sorry but I had to say this.. I THINK STRIKER IN APOCOLYPSE IS HOT.. XD

I yawned, and woke up in some lab. I saw Alex and Ethan, Major Striker looked at me through the glass, he smiled at me, "Long time no see, hey, isn't this the stupid lab all of your comrades got killed by wolverine in? Oh and you kidnapped my mother?" I stared at him, I was very angry, I couldn't use my powers though, "Alex, Ethan I uh.. can't use my powers, there's a electric force field.." I said, and stared at them, Alex and Ethan gave me a "Well, that's just great." Face. 6 Soliders came in and grabbed Alex, "Wah? Let Alex Go!" I said and kicked a few in their, sensitive part (XDD), They then grabbed me by the neck, "She's strong, bring her in. We'll start with her," Striker said with a smirk, "Major Striker let me go!" I growled, "That's Kernel striker to you, love." He said, "Bring that boy too." He pointed at Ethan. 

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

elfbulldog81

This POV is gonna be third​ person for the beginning because he's​ still unconscious. :P :)

Ethan's​ POV: (third person) 

Ethan got hit with super strong tranquilizer​. Because of this, the soliders had to drag him out of the room after Ember. After some dragging, one soldier got tires of it and punched home to wake him up. 

(First person)

I woke up groggily, my head pounding and my cheek throbbing​. I groaned in pain. "Come on, princess," a person growled. I held up my hand to block the light. The guy and another guy haul me to my feet. With every step and with every blinding light, my headache grew worse. I put a hand to my head and hissed. "You okay, Ethan?" A female voice asked in front of my. I lifted my eyes to see Ember. I nodded numbly. The guy pushed me forward, "Move it, boy!" I looked around then said to Ember, "Is Maple here?" She shook her head. I nodded, "Good, good." I looked around and found that I was in a lab. "Alright, this isn't anything that I haven't dealt with before," I muttered to myself. "What do you mean?" "From when I was two to the time I was eleven, I called a lab my home. Tests aren't​ new to me," I said. 

(P.S., by 'turning into a weapon' do you mean tested on, made mad, given a boost like Wolverine, or what? (Sorry, I forgot. :P))

• Posted at:

OrRanger

OrElfDaEarmuff

TwinOElfie

Elder/Gen2

#glizabeth

-NewPolitics

-Newsboys

indigowolf589

@Elf By turning into a weapon, I mean, well don't get freaked out but, they do surgery on you, look through your stomach, control you, train you, and make you like wolverine, except they make you a weapon, and control you and you can't resist.

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

thordragon328

Not responsible for the list of disturbing things that Kassidy said.

Alex:

I sit in the middle of the room, meditating. Going over all the frustration and rage I had (which was more than usual), I stretched them out, and went to the next. The fact that Ember and Ethan are probably being tortured or something by Strikers goons,because Ember chose to help me instead of herself, the fact we are not gonna get out of here. I think of my sister Ally, currently 10 years old. She will become a hero, go through college, and I won't be able to do crud to help her through any of it. A door opens., and Major Striker walks through. I dash at him in rage. He calmly presses a button. Electricity surges through my body, frying my limbs and my brain. He surveys me, while I twitch in pain. Then it stops. I look at him, puzzled. "You don't even know how powerful you are, boy." Says Striker. "Did your father ever tell you about his battle against New Son?" "What are you talking about?" I ask. "Oh, of course, he didn't want you to feel greed of the powers he boasted during that battle. After that battle, he lost his extreme powers. He did, but not you. Your blood tells the story. You simply need to awaken your full potential." Says Striker. "So tell me, do we have a deal? Do you want to be more powerful than your father ever was?"

• Posted at:

\O/

|

/ \

indigowolf589

I was taken into the lab, a solider put me down and a doctor stabbed a needle in me, my eyes went completely black and I screamed nearly shattering the glass, they covered their ears and groaned in agony, Ethan covered his ears aswell, I ripped out of the chains putting me down and I walked on air, my eyes still black and I opened my Palms and aimed them at the solider, as if shooting something like fire or ice, but instead the man yelled as his body tore in half and his organs, his heart, kidney, stomach and everything ripped open,  blood splattered on the walls and I suddenly fell down, the doctors and soldiers shot me and I screamed, "She's crazy! She's a insane mutant!" They yelled, one shot me in the stomach and I screamed, I looked at Ethan who had a terrified expression on his face, I breathed heavily then ran back to Alex, I suddenly fell because a solider tripped me, I was close, Alex looked at me as the solider shot my knees. (I feel so bad for Ember rn, poor little mutant

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

When SAMB deletes have of your post. WhySambWhy?-.-

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013

indigowolf589

Striker looked at me being carried away, I snarled, he waved and smiled.

Strikers POV HEHEHE:

I smiled at Ember and waved, "A beauty, isn't she? Daughter of the most powerful mutant, and she's in my hands, I can do what I desire to her, she'll be used as a weapon, to kill your loved ones, her loved ones, Ethan's loved ones, Every mutants loved ones, you'll do the same." He leaned closer to Alex, then I kicked his knee. "She's quite brave, trying to protect you and Ethan, yet she's stupid at the same time.. foolish girl, thinking she could protect you and Ethan." I said smiling, "A pity, a shame you couldn't save her and Ethan." I teased him, "Oh, how they'd think.. Why didn't Alex save us, while you stood there, doing nothing, you could've saved them." I whispered into his ear, smirking cruely. 

• Posted at:

Asena   

Don't Ever Mistake

9/6/2013