Thumbnail avatar 66371190a6

wolfdreamtime201

(3rd person P.O.V. ) 

Worthy silently lifted Xian up. He quickly pulled out the weapons from her body."It's okay," Worthy whispered. "It's okay." He jumped up into a tree. He kissed Xian on the forehead. He jumped tree from tree until he found Greenhaven. He jumped into Xian's window. He placed her on her bed.

(My P.O.V.)

I woke up...to see Worthy close to my face. "Uh, hi," I blushed. He leaned close to me, pulled me into a hug, and whispered "I thought we lost you." My memory flooded back. Oh no. Worthy saw the worry on my face. He leaned back and said "You need to rest." I responded "You are asking the girl who caused a massacre to rest. No. I will not rest!" I remember I had Lucy in dorment. Good. The Guy could control her. I looked at my arm, glancing at the black tattoo of the wolf-dog. Worthy said "You have to rest! You can't die! I need you." "Don't worry. There are too many things here I love," I said. I pulled Worthy close to me and kissed his cheek.Worthy purred. I felt his tail flick my arm. I smiled and said "Now let's find some armor and a load of sleep darts!"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

"You want a battle? How about a Massecre?" - Firefox

Thumbnail avatar efaa223edf

mummycat42

Evelin:

Worthy and Xian had left the battle field as the guy attacked. I was tired of calling him that. I jumped out, shooting an arrow aimed at his leg. It hit it's target. When he fell, I pinned him to the ground. "Austin! Why didn't you tell me that you had a brother?" I asked him. He looked at me. "That's what I was running from when we first met. When I summoned a spirit animal, he didn't. He became jealous of me and started trying  to kill me. Then he swore that he would destroy all of the marked the day I summoned might." He told me. The guy laughed. "You got it right brother. I will start by killing the person most dear to you here. She's already poisoned." I groaned, falling off of him. I started coughing. Large black blobs of poison. Shadow jumped out of the bushed, and pinned the guy down. "My name is not the guy."He whispered in my ear. "I am Anthony. But I guess scorpion matches me better." I glared at him. The Alexander ran toward me. I realized I was on the ground. "Take her to Lenori! Now! I'll deal with this venomous bug!" He told Austin. He grabbed my mace and whacked it against the top of "Sorpion's/ Anthony's" head until he passed out. I could see everything, but I could only hear whispers out of screams. I was still conscious when Austin brought me into Lenori. I no longer could make out what he was doing or saying. So I just passed out. I knew I was still fighting. But for a different purpose. My life.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I wore my war armor. I bought Worthy some armor. I put sleep darts in my satchel. I grabbed arrows. I covered the arrow heads in sleep poison. Worthy grabbed a mace. I grabbed a bunch of throwing daggers and my katana. I grabbed my bow. Worthy grabbed his. I gave Worthy a satchel of sleep darts. We were ready. We started to run through the halls, but I remembered about medicine. We ran over to Lenori, but what we saw wasn't pleasing. Evelin. No. "She's poisoned," Lenori said. I gasped. "Who. Did. This. To. Her," I growled. I heard Austin say "My brother, Antony...or The Guy." I looked over at Worthy. I saw myself in a mirror. I saw my eyes were glowing the colors of fire. "Then it's time to kill," I said. I focused on Worthy again. He smiled and said "And win this war."

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar ff28381b0d

detectingbee51

Wow. I am amazed by how quickly that went downhill. Unfortunately, we are still going downhill. Evelin got poisoned and Xian started murdering herself. I think it was Anthony. And, I didn't miss out on all the fun. One of the attackers grabbed me by the shirt and ran away with me.

"Hey! Uh, let me down!" I yelled. A twig hit my face. My captor said nothing. I started kicking like crazy. That seemed to hinder them, but only a little. I called Tragedy out of passive to help me. Then I saw it. A flash of gold and black. 

Oh no. Not you. Anybody but you. I thought. Then a voice that I recognized so much it made my blood turn to ice spoke.

You're right to be scared, Ro.

• Posted at:

Detecting

"Hope is that only bee that can make honey without flowers." -Robert Green Ingersoll

Bagel lover

Keeper

Alone :(

Clumsy

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I grabbed orange paint. I made markings on my face. In the Adru launguage, the markings meant: Wolf Warrior. I marked Worthy's face. His meant: Wildcat. I teleported us back to the feild. I attacked a man coming at me. I pulled out a dagger and stabbed his chest. He fell to the ground, dead. I then saw Worthy, on the ground, clutching his head. He yowled. The Guy, or Antony. No. I pulled a sleep dart. Worthy looked up at me, no emotion. I stuck the dart in his shoulder. He blacked out. I attacked another bad guy.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

bump?

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Wait. If I can used telekinesis and teleport....and it uses the mind to do... can I control minds. I levitated myself in the air. I closed my eyes. I focused hard. I opened my eyes. I looked down at an attacker. I focused on him. Nothing. I focused harder. NOTHING. I focused until I thought my head might explode. NOTHING! I growled and threw a dagger at him. He got hit. "Are you really trying?" Antony thought. "Maybe I am!" I thought back angerliy. I focused on another attacker. I thought hard. For a second, his eyes changed color. Nope. I think my mind powers are useless. Great. I sighed. "WHHHYYYY," I screamed mentally. "It takes years," Antony thought smugly.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Shimmer and zia rode into battle zia' s skin was covered in the scales but now she had learned how to shape them to form swirling patterns that could distract an enemy for the quick advantage in a fight right now the armor resembled a pattern of nightshade flowers a deadly purple flower that was also the name of a leuge of assassins that were formed to fight the guy and his organization zia and raisa wwere both in it but zia was the leagues best masterpiece if she was trying she could beat any one in a fight also from her bond with shimmer came the grace and silence of a huge flying beast she could  moove faster than thought possible for anyone without the spirit animal and the training she would meet with the secret organization at night in a grove near the other end of the woods ringed in night shade flowers that kept most animals away and if she concentrated she could basically make her hands deadly in that state if she touched you ,you would die but this took enormous energy like the ice fire so she never did it unless the target was some one strong and important to the guy as she rode towards the battle she thought about this and realized afterwards she would have to tell her friends about her so called secret life and hope that they would keep it secret and see it as the resonable thing to do hope,hope,hope that was all she had and sometimes that is enough

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am a werewolf called havoc

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

" BAIHU!!!!" Quin screeched, thwacking her spirit animal over the head. He flopped to the ground, unconscious. GREAT! She thought misreably. An arrow whizzed by her head. " HEY!!! WHO SHOT THAT AT MEEE??????" She shouted, tackling a man that was advancing on her.

• Posted at:

Dusk

We're not crazy! We just have colorful spirits! ~ Meg

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

Flipside: Uncontrollable   

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I stabbed a man five times. He fell to the ground. I could hear Quin yell. I darted in her direction. I saw her tackle a man. I watched her kill him. Then a guy was sneaking behind her. "NOT SO FAST!" I yelled. I rammed into him and stabbed him ten times. I turned to Quin and said "No need to thank me." 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Bump

• Posted at:

Firefox 

pantherwolf1244

Zia

They touched the ground and zia ran into battle with her knives and sword flying she cut down 15 henchmen just on her way to where Xian and quin were standing "I knew you were good but those were some mad skills were did you learn those." Xian gasped "I have something to tell you guys if we are all still standing at the end of this battle "zia answered as she used her nightshade  trainingtrainin and agility to take down around 6 people at a time with shimmer wallowing in the blood bath she would freeze a dozen bad guys at a time then she would cut through almost twenty more with one swipe of her massive claws "hey zia there is a man at the back of the army if we can kill him we can get an advantage over their confusion but he is heavily guarded and none of us can get close" quin said "ok I got this "zia said back then she vaulted over the first three rows of soldiers then battled her way  through the rest when she got to the man she concentrated and felt the deadly part of her surface he did not know that so he laughed and said come here littlittle girl and we a can talk terms of your surender zia stepped forward and wrapped her hands around his neck without apliing any pressure the deadly toxins in her fingers touch his skin and his eye rolled back in his head and he swayed and tumbled to the ground dead the army was throne into mayham and his escaped back to her tiny circle of survivers it consisted of worthy , Xian,quin,Alexander ,Austrian,raisa,tallon,Keith, stead,howl,evelin,and jolt now the odds were in their favor unroll they realized ro as mellony called him was missing

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

platinumdragon2816

Quin dove for another person, her spear outstretched before her. Baihu was following her every move, attacking her when she wasn't looking. She had just started attacking the girl, when he slashed his claws down her back. Quin screamed in pain, and blocked another attack from her Spirit Animal. Her team had been driven back into a small circle, and she rushed to join them, one hand on her cut." WAIT! KIETH IS HERE?!" She shouted." HEY!" He shouted back. There was a flash of Crimson as Jolt joined her left side, and a brown flash as Traxis joined her right. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Worthy fought beside me. Howl gave us looks. I growled at him and continued fighting guards. My crimson cloak and forest green one flapped in the air. I always wore the crimson over the green. I pulled out my flint and steel and a handful of gunpowder. "EVERYONE!! WATCH OUT!!" I yelled as loud as I could. I ignited the gunpowder. I protected everyone with telekinesis, leaving the guards to explode. I smiled to myself. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

pantherwolf1244

Hi people I am doing a rp and it is call guilds -zia/pantherwolf 1244 I was wondering if anyone here would like to join so far I have hmm..... me and no one elseim so lonely! no pressure.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

mummycat42

@Zia

I'll join, but I'll be gone all summer. 

*Falls to knees**Looks up at sky*

Why mother! WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

pantherwolf1244

Thank you nightshade and where are you going this summer? And how long?

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

mummycat42

@Zia

I'm going to Mexico. Also, I got in trouble so I won't be able to use my computer all summer.

*Crawls to a corner* *Rocks back and forth*

No computer all summer. I don't think I can make it. Please help me...

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

There, there, Nightshade~Chan, there there.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

... NOOO!!! POOR NIGHTSHADE!!!!!...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

pantherwolf1244

@nightshade you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but what did you do to get grounded from you computer for like three months

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

mummycat42

@Zia

I was grounded because I ignored her when she was talking to me to go take out the trash because I was listening to music. Then she got mad, and promised that my punishment would be no computer for ALL summer. I begged her not to, but she didn't care. So that's how it happened...

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

Evelin:

I woke up and groaned in pain. The first things I saw were my brother and Austin. Alexander had a slash on his face but he rushed toward me. "Oh thank Tellun! My baby sister is alive!" He gave me a hug. Then he seemed to remember that I had gone against his orders. He pushed me back in bed. "What were you thinking! You nearly got yourself killed!" He yelled. His feline eyes had a glint of relief. "Are you happy or are you mad that I'm alive. Cause, brother, you've never been more confusing." I said, forcing a laugh. "Kind of neutral right now." He and Austin both said. I smiled. Then I heard an explosion. "Oh no. Boys, help me up please." I said. They shook their heads. "Too dangerous and you're still weak from the poison." Austin said. I pushed myself out of the bed and nearly collapsed. "Told ya. You can't get up." They told me. "Who said? Because you both know that I don't listen." They nodded and looked down at me. "Now help me up so we can go back and beat you brother's face in!" I said to Austin. He smiled and both said. "That's my girl!" I summoned Shadow who had gone into passive when I was unconscious. They helped me up and I got my bow and a fresh quiver of arrows. "This time, I wont miss." I mumbled as I limped outside with the help of my brother and Austin.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

The dust cleared. I coughed and looked around. Many people were dead, my group survived, of course. I felt a stabbing pain in my side. I looked down to see a knife in me, and then I saw a guard holding the knife. The Guy. I gasped in pain. My vision darkened. I knew he must of put poison on the knife.The Guy started to punch me. I held my hands over my face. He kicked me in the stomach. I yelped. I fell to my knees on the ground hard. The Guy was kicking me with no mercy. I blacked out. But before I did, I saw Worthy punch The Guy across the face screaming "HANDS OFF MY GIRL!!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Bump

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Baihu was still after Quin." CALL HIM OFF!!!!" She screamed at the guy. But he was attacking Xian. In her distraction, Baihu pinned Quin to the ground, claws at her neck.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

(3rd person POV)

Worthy was punching The Guy.He picked up Xian and jumped away. Worthy carried her to Lenori. "Heal her," Worthy said. "I think she had been poisoned." Lenori nodded, and healed Xian.

Xian:

I woke up in the Healing Room. "Where...why am I here?" Then Worthy popped up. I gasped in surprised. Then, I felt a sharp pain in my side. My head was hurting badly, and I couldn't feel my left arm. "Worthy, we have to go back!" I said, trying to sit up. I felt the pain worst, and I gasped in pain. Worthy said "You can't, not until you're healed." I said "I'm fine! You need pain to know you're alive!" I jumped off the bed. When my feet touched the ground, my legs fell out from under me. Worthy picked me up and sat me on the bed. "The Guy poisoned you. Badly. You need to rest." Worthy said. "No, I need to fight!" I said. I stood back up. I steadied myself. I walked out of the room with a limp. Worthy walked beside me. We went back.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Quin looked into her panthers eyes. He stared back blankly-no emotion at all. He lifted his claws, and swung, Quin just narrowly avoiding having her throat ripped out. Instead Baihu's claws scored down her chest, despite the padded armour. Quin blacked out.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

"QUIN!" I yelled. Worthy had got Baihu away from Quin. I picked her up. Worthy dodged an attack from Baihu. "RUN!" I yelled. We both jumped into a tree. We jumped trees until we got to Greenhaven. We ran to Lenori. We set Quin on a bed. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

< ok guys Nightshade is gone and I promised not to let this thingie die out>

Quin:

Quin sat on a bed in Greenhaven, crying her eyes out." How could he?!" She whispered, putting her right hand up to her neck. Her spirit animal had almost ended her, would have ended her. Is he still my spirit animal? After all this?! 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

"It's okay, it's okay." I said to Quin

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

A thought came in my head. "Lenori, don't you have an amulet?" I asked. Lenori nodded and said "It can protect the one who wears it's mind from being controlled." She walked over to a desk. She opened it, and picked it up. The amulet was a golden chain with an iron charm of the moon. Lenori handed it to me. "Use it, young one," Lenori said. I put it on slowly. I ran out of the room quickly. 

I pulled out my sword. I saw Anthony. "Het there, Guy," I growled. He hissed "You can't beat me, servant." He focused on me. The charm glowed on the chain. I felt nothing. "Something wrong?" I mocked. The fight began.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

" IM GOING TO FIGHT!!!!!" Quin screamed, trying to run out the doorway, but Lenori was blocking her escape. Quin turned around with a sigh, turning to the open window. She leaped out, and hit the ground with a quiet thud. Quin took off running to the Redcloak base.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

The fight went on for days. We didn't rest or eat. I glared daggers, and my eyes glowed like fire, and the colors of fire. I swung my katana hard at Antony. He countered with his own. I wished to have Lucy beside me, but I knew better. I let out a war cry and punched Antony in the stomach. He flew into a tree. He grunted and jumped back up. Antony punched me across the face. I yelped and jumped back. I then heard... Redcloaks? I knew all their war cries and animal sounds. I could hear Howl, well, howl. I heard Bat let our shrieks. I could hear Gash yowl. I could hear all the Redcloaks. I swung at Antony harder, my spirit ingnited.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

There were animal sounds from ahead. Angry animal sounds. That's when you know your home. Quin snuck behind a tree. Anthony was right in front of it. Quin leaped out and tackled him from behind, pinning him to the ground.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I fell on my knees, lack of rest overcoming me. I waited for Antony to finnish me off. "Go ahead," I growled. "Nothing matters. As long Worthy is safe." Antony laughed. I looked at the ground. I heard a grunt. Quin had knocked Antony to the ground, pinning him. My vision was fadding. I saw Worthy run up to me, tears in his eyes. He pick me up in his arms. I whispered "Worthy?" He looked in my eyes and said "I'm here, Xian. Don't worry, my love." I nodded, and fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Up?

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

She knocked Anthony over the head, and he slumped to the ground, knocked out. Worthy had grabbed XIAN and taken her to Greenhaven. Baihu slowly approached her, eyes full of guilt." It's Ok" Quin said quietly.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!