Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I woke up. Worthy was looking at me, close to my face. I blinked, and jumped back. "WORTHY! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" I yelled. "Calm down, Xian," Worthy said softly. I saw the worry his his eyes, his face. "Oh," I said. I gave him a smile and said "But i'm alive!" Worthy nodded and said grimly "I thought you wouldn't survive. I thought you died. I thought...I lost you." I saw tears fall down his face. I shook my head and said "Please...don't cry...i'm still here." Tears streamed down my face.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

Oops Xian wasn't supposed to be capitalized... It automatically does that, I have no idea why.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

wolfdreamtime201

It's okay

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 2bfbbaa170

wolfelf2180

how does it axactily work

• Posted at:

I love spirit animals, books , and wolves 

Ps:WOLVES ARE AWESOMSE

wolfdreamtime201

You just get accepted after you make a forum and join in. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

KEEP THIS THING ALIVE GUYS!!!!! * glances at Anthony * NO I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU... 

@ FireFox, we should make him join our gang...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Bump.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

DUSK. NO. I MUST KILLLLL HIMMMM. *Is being held back by Fizzy and Melon* LET ME AT HIM, BOYS!!!! DIIIIIEEEEEEE

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Naw... He should totally be in our gang! Not. * lets FireFox go* 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

*is killing Antony like a lunatic* *smiles* Whoops, I "Accidently" killed him.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

* sarcastically* OH NO! WHAT SHALL WE DO NOW?! * grabs Twilight and wraps around  snake around her shoulders*

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

That last post.... * cringe *

KEEP. IT. ALIVE!!!!! Nightshade will kill me if this dies!!!

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I woke up in the healing room. My body ached, but I jumped up. Worthy had fell asleep in a chair. I threw a pillow at him. He jumped up and yelled "I'M AWAKE!!" He blinked and looked at me. "Oh," Worthy said. I saw my armor on a armor stand. Worthy saw my expression and pulled me away from it. I teleported away and took the armor off of it. Worthy was trying to get me away from the armor. I teleported to my room. I could hear Worthy yell "FINN!!! XIAN IS TRYING TO BATTLE!!! AND SHE IS ALREADY WOUNDED!!!" Finn yelled "WHAT??!! TRUNSWICK CHILD!!! WHERE IS SHE??!!" I laughed and pulled the armor on.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Zia intercepted xian in the hallway saying"it is over Xian the battle is over you killed Anthony the posesed ones are healing and quin  went went to mental therapy with her panther "Xian laughed " your kidding right ?"

" Nope after you were sent to the hall she summoned the cat and ran off to the moon tower to ask spirit animal guidance from Finn because she was still pretty shaken by the fact that Anthony possesed her spirit animal so easily I'm on my way to see her you want to come?" 

"Sure , I could use some food first though I have not eaten in three days"

" five actually you were brought in and you went strait to sleep for two days "zia murmured "any way I thought you might be awake so I brought food for all of us " zia explained on their way up to the moon tower Xian just gaped at zia then said"how is that possible I have never slept for more then eight hours at a time in my LIFE !!! Two days?that's outrageous how could I do that ?"

" you should be glad you slept through it after it was over we had to pick up our mess *shudders* so many dead so many mortally wounded some might never moove again it was horrible quin and I saw it all the life turning to death and the dead being buried thousand died Xian, thousands ." Zia said softly Xian looked up thinking she would see tears streaking down zia' s face but what she really saw there was zia standing with this blank look obviously lost in some painful memory she would not share Xian thought she knew that now all three of them zia , quin and Xian had changed they had seen it all war peace and pain they had changed and they would never be the same naive children they had been before....

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

wolfdreamtime201

I had seen many people die before. I saw my mother killed in front of me, and I had seen my father kill himself to protect her. I had memories of killing people. Lucy had been there too. Lucy and I even had the same train of thought. "What do you say, Hound Dog, want to eat?" I said, looking at Lucy. Lucy gave me the "OF COURSE!! YOU PUT ME IN PASSIVE FOR FIVE DAYS!!" Look. But my mind was really on the people. Lucy nuzzled my hand. I blinked and said "Lucy...I'm fine...I guess..." Lucy barked. "Yeah, yeah...I know... you know I'm not." I said, crouching down to pet the wolf-dog. She then tugged on my cloak, dragging me towards the Eating Room. I gasped "Lucy! I was going to eat anyways!" Lucy growled and pulled me through the hall. "Zia! Quit laughing!" I yelled. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

I ate. Worthy and Finn burst into the room, with hysterical expressions. I laughed. "Xian!" They both yelled. I jumped up and screamed "YOU CAN'T PUNISH WHAT YOU CAN'T CATCH!!!" I darted for the door. Donn blocked the way. Finn grabbed me and said "You, Xian, are going to the Spirit Animal Session with Quin." "BUT LUCY'S AND I BOND IS STRONG!!" I yelled, provoked. Worthy said "You had her in dormant for days!" I yelled "LUCY REALLY TRUSTS ME!!!" Lucy nodded and barked at Finn. Finn said "Nope. You are coming." I groaned as Finn dragged me. 

Lucy sat beside me, both of us giving Finn dirty looks. Lucy and I both growled at him. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 6f2efdf61c

werewolfawesome87

This is in third person, so here we go:

It all started when twelve year old Jayson Skybrook woke up, got dressed, and had his breakfast. After he finished his breakfast, Jayson went to his father's final resting place. He felt bad that his father died in battle against the Conquerors. Two days ago, two days after his father died, Jayson learned that his mother abandoned him for a reason, and his grandparents on his father's side joined the Conquerors because of it. 

As Jayson is all left alone, except his elder sister, Diana who secretly became a Conquerors. As Jayson looked everywhere for his elder sister, Diana appeared right behind him with a spear, snarling at him, saying this: 

"Run! Run away! Run off, my little brother! Run away and never ever return home!" 

Jayson is terrified. "Diana. It's me: Jayson! What are you doing? Why are you acting so strange?" 

But Diana ignored him, and started to attack him. Jayson ran from his home, and never saw his family again. Diana stopped chasing him and laughed evilly. Her spirit animal, a jackal named Kala-ni  snarled right near her.

Jayson ran to the edge of the water. He never saw his family ever again. He never saw his sister again. All he felt was guilty for everything. As Jayson looked at the water, he saw three Greencloaks: two males and one female. 

"You must be Jayson Skybrook," said the firs Greencloak. "My name is Keith, and my spirit animal is a tiger named Baihu. This is Rollan, the Amayan who summoned Essix the falcon and here is Emilia, the one who summoned a weasel named Helga. We are Greencloaks, guardians of Erdas." 

"Pleasure to meet you," Jayson replied. "But my sister joined the Conquerors and so did my grandparents from my father's side." 

"Not to worry. All you have to do is to drink the nectar of Ninani. Then, you will join us." 

Rollan opened his hand, and the nectar of Ninani appeared. Jayson took a sip, and it tasted great. He compared it to bananas. Then, his eyes whitened and his vision blackened. Then, he saw a cheetah. The cheetah is beautiful and has spots all over her. Jayson felt amazed that he summoned a spirit animal at last. He named the cheetah, "Thea" after his grandmother on his mother's side. 

"It'll be my honor to join you Greencloaks," Jayson finally said. 

Together, Jayson, Keith, Rollan, and Emilia walked to Greenhaven castle, having conversations. 

• Posted at:

Call me Essix (not the falcon, a different Essix) if you want 

I'm a Mormon! A Greencloak! Demigod! Daughter of Anubis and Cleo De Nile (Monster High)! 

Canines and Felines are awesome!

Werewolves are my favorite mythical creature! 

wolfdreamtime201

A bird flew into the room, a note on it's leg. Finn took it. He read it aloud. "We have a new Greencloak named: Jayson. He will be here soon. We all will. We want you and some other Greencloaks to meet him. - Keith, Rollan, Emilia,"

Finn read. Lucy and I jumped up. I said "New Greencloak? Yay!" Lucy had a happy expression. Then...we took the chance to run. I shputed at Lucy "RUN!!!!" She took off beside me. I could hear Finn shout. Lucy and I teleported to our room.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

I sat down on my bed and said "Lucy...what do we have in commen?" Lucy barked. "Yeah, we both like food. And walking around Greehaven. Also teleportation, running away from...anyone, pranks, howling..." I said. I smiled to myself. Lucy jumped on the bed and laid in my lap, her legs still on the bed. I laughed and petted her back. Worthy came in the room, suddenly, and yelled "HIDE ME!!" I said "Go in the closet. Also, what did you do?" "I set up a prank for Finn," Worthy said. "So I need to hide!" Worthy ran into my closet. "Okay," I said. "I'll bring you food later." I walked out of the room, Lucy at my heels. Finn and Donn rushed by me, soaked in water. I bit my lip to not laugh and walked outside. I saw some boats. I smiled and said "Lucy, be ready. Who know what will happen." Lucy nodded. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin say on her bed, petting Baihu. She had almost lost him, like so many close to her. She stood quietly, and walked out of the room, there was a creak as Baihu jumped off the bed, and reapered at her side. "Let's go somewhere, away " Quin whispered, jumping out a window.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

pantherwolf1244

Zia

The people who got off the boat were not friendly so Xian and I took up the front of the army with our swords gleaming the people onboard were pirates so they were hoping to loot the keep and haul off our ships yeah well that is not going to happen I nodded at Xian and she teleported us aboard soon to be joined by quin we walked up to the captain who gave a mocking bow then adressedadres us rather impatiently "well girls I will need you get out of my way now so I can go conquer this castle and since you seem to be the best warriors they can offer I don't think I will meet much resistance from them am I right?" He said grining and raising an eyebrow "well now we can't have that can we girls and if you think this place will be easy pray you are sadly mistaken " zia said then as an after thought added " captain " and then she dipped into a mock curtsy with a small nod at Xian and Quin all peace was shattered Xian attacked the first mate and Quin went to deal with the bosun while his begain the dangerous dance of sword play...

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

wolfdreamtime201

I got bored of waiting, so I left the docks. Then, I remembered something. Layla and Kaydyn. Out little cloak group call: The Shadow Cloaks. We dye out hair a dark purple color, nearly black. We wore black clothes and a purple, nearly black, cloaks. I teleported to my room and wrote a note to Layla and Kaydyn. Meet me at The Place. No questions. Just do it. - The Deadly Wolf. I gave the note to Lucy. I said "Code Purple." Lucy nodded and ran out of the room. I smiled.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Well, chaos again! Quin dodged an attack, and smacked her enemy on the jaw. Hard. She took out her spear." This isn't going to end well for you!" She shouted, summoning Baihu.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

I'm caught up now, sorry.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian (on boat):

I attacked forcefully. I threw a dagger at the first mate, then knocked him off the ship. I then sword fighted with a crew sailor. He said "You remind me of a warrior. She's about your age." "Would it surprise you that, I am War the Warrior?" I snarled. A look of fear flashed on his face. I took the chance to punch him across the face and push him off bord. I yelled "AND HE WALKED THEE PLANK!! WHO'S NEXT?!" Some crew men gave me frightened looks. I smiled and said "Are ye guys ready to swim?" And I came at them with my sword. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Zia and the captain battled across the deck all the way to the mainland then zia leaped into the rat lines and up into the rigging she land lightly on her feet in the rows nest to see the captain crawling much less daintaly up the mast when he reached the top they resumed their fight then when zia saw him falter she took her aim and though using her right hand to keep him at bay she reached down with her left and pulled a knife out of the boot she gripped it and threw it struck true in the middle of his neck he pawed  at it with a wild look in his eye then said in a grasping voice "you didn't play fair you cheated "

" nay captain I fought you and I won now I hope you can except that" Zia answered 

" aye you took the cowards way out and I was at a weak point"

" no you were not you just wernt watching your opponent as close as you should have "and with that she shoved him and he toppled eerily silent all  60 feet to the deck where he lay limp and unmoving .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I threw off the last of the crew men with Quin, and watched the captain fall pretty high from the ground. I heard his bone crack as he hit the ground. I walked over and said "Aye, you, Captain, are no longer a captain, aye." I smiled down at his paled face. Lucy barked and I looked at her. She pawed at the deck, and then glanced to a door. They kidnapped people. I pulled out a dagger, hoping for no more crew men, and just captives. I opened the door, and walked down the stairs...

And gasped.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I saw people tied up in ropes. A boy, Rollan, Keith, Emilia. I pulled out a dagger and freed the boy. Zia and Quin came down and saw them. They pulled out their own daggers and freed them. Keith said "We were attacked on the boats...by pirates." I said "Don't worry. We have that all taken care of. Just...watch were you step on deck." Rollan gave me a weird look and went on deck. So did the Boy, Emilia, and Keith. Quin, Zia, and I walked up to the deck. I ran and jumped off the boat onto the dock. Then, I heard a scream. Then a thud beside me. Keith laid on the dock. He groaned "Kaydyn!" I looked up and said that Kaydyn was on the deck, looking down at me, waving. His Red-tailed Hawk, Tobias, was on his shoulder. Kaydyn yelled "LAND HO!!" At Keith. Keith groaned again. Kaydyn jumoed off the deck and said "I thought I heard some fighting, but I missed the action!"

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

guys, Nightshade woukd KILL us if we let this die. KILL.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST, THAT NO ONE EVER WAS. TO CATCH 'EM IS MY TEST, THE TRAINING MY CAUSE. POKÉMON. GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

I whispered to Kaydyn "Code Purple. Bring Layla." Kaydyn nodded as I teleported in my room. I closed the window, and locked the door. The sun was setting. I pulled out black pants, a black sleeveless shirt, a black cloth bandit mask, and bandana. I pulled out purple dye, nearly black. I dyed my hair and changed into the clothes. I pulled out a nearly-black-purple cloak. I smiled and put it on. Lucy went in passive, and I covered the tattoo with a cloth sleeve. I practiced my Purple Sunset Wolf voice. Purple Sunset Wolf was my nickname. Kaydyn was Purple Sunrise Hawk. Layla was Purple Daylight Lynx. Together, we were... The Shadow c

Cloaks. I put black face paint on my face, making swirling designs. I teleported into the woods, and ran.

I got to The Place. It was a huge cave. Layla and Kaydyn were waiting. Layla had the same out fit as me, but different face paint designs. Her hair was dyed purple. Kaydyn wore black pants, a black t-shirt, bandit mask and bandana, and black cloak. I said "Hello," in the language we made up. No one else could understand it. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone