Thumbnail avatar efaa223edf

mummycat42

Evelin:

I smiled at Xian, who was very happy to have my little group back. I choked back a giggle when Worthy gave a purr and Xian gave him a look. Then she turned toward me. Austin came close to me, holding my hand protectively as if he were afraid that he might lose me too. I looked into his eyes and used the code that we had learned to communicate during a hunt. I tapped on his hand. I gave you a promise when you lost your brother, Austin. A promise that you would never lose me. That, is a promise that I intend to keep. Was what the taps were code for. I looked into his eyes to see tears. I turned toward Xian and said, "Please wait here. Alexander can tell you what happened after the battle. I have to do something with Austin." I told them. Xian nodded, she seemed to understand. My brother walked up to them and sat down. He began to tell the story. I grabbed Austin's hand and we jumped into the trees. Once we were out f sight and hearing range, Austin collapsed, sobbing. For the first time, I had realized how strong he had been, keeping his emotions bottled up. But I knew that no one could ever be that strong. Like a volcano, it was only a matter of time before he burst. I knelt down, hugging him. Soon, he had stopped crying and was able to sit up. I gave him a bit of my water and said, "You feeling better?" I asked, and he nodded. I gave him another hug. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I gasped and saw My brother, looking embarassed, Xian, and Worthy. Austin and I stood up quickly and looked away blushing. "Now. If you lover birds are done, I suggest you come stay with us." Said Xian, giggling. Worthy snickered and replaced it with a cough. I raised an eyebrow with my brother and he raised his hands in defense. sighing, I said, "Alright, but since this is our turf, you all must stay at our home."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

Zia

I ran into the clearing and saw evelin was back I grinned and said " ha you came back Xian, you owe me ten pounds sterling  "

" how do you still remember that "

" I never forget Xian 

" fine "

"Oh yes very fine indeed now hand it over "

" why "

" because we made a bet and I have won so I expect you to keep your end of the bargain " I said fixing her with my most disdainful look then I started laughing 

" whatever " Xian said sulkaly and pulled out the ten little pieces of silver 

I then said to evelin I'm so glad you came back then I called out shimmer who immediately started to play with shadow who clung to shimmers tail while the dragon flew about in great loops and arcs making shadow growl happily everyone laughed and grinned widely at our friends comeing home.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am a werewolf called havoc

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

Thumbnail avatar 66371190a6

wolfdreamtime201

Xian -

"Your home?" I said with a smile. "Okay." I turned to Austin and growled "Hurt her and I swear you will never live to see another day." Worthy laughed. I elbowed him in the side and said "Shhh!!" Worthy gave me a look and then we both started to laugh. I laughed "Worthy! Didn't Finn say that once?" Worthy laughed "Y-yeah! He even pulled out his sword!" Once, we were done having a laughing fit, I said "Okay, so your home?" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

"You want a battle? How about a Massecre?" - Firefox

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

mummycat42

Evelin:

Xian seemed confused on when I had said the words, "Our home" and she had looked at me strangely. "Follow. Step only where we step, and do not speak at all." I said, petting Shadow. She purred and began walking toward our home. I walk through the forest, careful not to awaken the crocodiles that lived in the river. I knew the others were following because Shadow could sense them. Soon, we arrived to a small waterfall. Shadow and I turned right and saw the others follow. Austin walked next to me and took his favorite path to the large cave we called home. I carefully followed and jumped over a pile of rocks. I grabbed one of the torches and turned around. Shadow had sat down. My brother and Austin made their way into the cave into the cave. We had decorated In the center, we had a fire place. I dropped the torch into it and the big pile of wood burst into flames lighting the entire cave up. Once all of the others had made it into the cave I said, "Welcome to our home. Now, whose ready for dinner?"

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"Whoa!" Worthy and I said. "Awesome!" I looked around. Amazing! I said "This is so cool!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

mummycat42

Evelin:

I smiled at Xian, and gestured for them to sit down. "Glad you liked it. Now grab your bowl cause dinner is ready." They all did as I said and grabbed it. I turned around to go get the huge pot, which was a gift from my mom. It was filled with my brother's favorite soup and I began to serve them. "I hope they like it." I muttered to Shadow who purred at my touch.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

bump.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

hello? Am i being ignored?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar c35ff0bbca

werewolfawesome87

Okay. So, here's the second part of Jayson's story (this is when he arrived in Greenhaven Castle): 

Jayson Skybrook looked at the waters. He wondered why his sister joined the Conquerors and why she has a jackal as her spirit  animal. He then looked at his new spirit animal, Thea the Cheetah, taking a nap right near him. As Jayson thought about it, a Greencloak shouted, "We're here! Welcome to Greenhaven Castle." 

Jayson gasped. He's finally here in Greenhaven Castle. Thea woke up and started to rub his leg that sh needed to play. Jayson grabbed a ball from his bag, threw the ball right at the center of the ship, and crossed his arms. Thea ran to get it and brang it back to Jayson. Jayson grabbed the ball from Thea's mouth and washed it up. Finally, he thought, Greenhaven Castle. 

• Posted at:

I am Dillen Sunranger! 

Descendant of Funray! 

(That's my husky character's name. I'm actually Kayla. Daughter of Anubis, the Egyptian jackal-headed god of death! Yes, I'm a demigod, thanks to my father.) 

I'm a Mormon! 

1 , 2 , 3 ... 12 , , 14