Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

Evelin:

I smiled at Xian, who was very happy to have my little group back. I choked back a giggle when Worthy gave a purr and Xian gave him a look. Then she turned toward me. Austin came close to me, holding my hand protectively as if he were afraid that he might lose me too. I looked into his eyes and used the code that we had learned to communicate during a hunt. I tapped on his hand. I gave you a promise when you lost your brother, Austin. A promise that you would never lose me. That, is a promise that I intend to keep. Was what the taps were code for. I looked into his eyes to see tears. I turned toward Xian and said, "Please wait here. Alexander can tell you what happened after the battle. I have to do something with Austin." I told them. Xian nodded, she seemed to understand. My brother walked up to them and sat down. He began to tell the story. I grabbed Austin's hand and we jumped into the trees. Once we were out f sight and hearing range, Austin collapsed, sobbing. For the first time, I had realized how strong he had been, keeping his emotions bottled up. But I knew that no one could ever be that strong. Like a volcano, it was only a matter of time before he burst. I knelt down, hugging him. Soon, he had stopped crying and was able to sit up. I gave him a bit of my water and said, "You feeling better?" I asked, and he nodded. I gave him another hug. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I gasped and saw My brother, looking embarassed, Xian, and Worthy. Austin and I stood up quickly and looked away blushing. "Now. If you lover birds are done, I suggest you come stay with us." Said Xian, giggling. Worthy snickered and replaced it with a cough. I raised an eyebrow with my brother and he raised his hands in defense. sighing, I said, "Alright, but since this is our turf, you all must stay at our home."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

Zia

I ran into the clearing and saw evelin was back I grinned and said " ha you came back Xian, you owe me ten pounds sterling  "

" how do you still remember that "

" I never forget Xian 

" fine "

"Oh yes very fine indeed now hand it over "

" why "

" because we made a bet and I have won so I expect you to keep your end of the bargain " I said fixing her with my most disdainful look then I started laughing 

" whatever " Xian said sulkaly and pulled out the ten little pieces of silver 

I then said to evelin I'm so glad you came back then I called out shimmer who immediately started to play with shadow who clung to shimmers tail while the dragon flew about in great loops and arcs making shadow growl happily everyone laughed and grinned widely at our friends comeing home.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian -

"Your home?" I said with a smile. "Okay." I turned to Austin and growled "Hurt her and I swear you will never live to see another day." Worthy laughed. I elbowed him in the side and said "Shhh!!" Worthy gave me a look and then we both started to laugh. I laughed "Worthy! Didn't Finn say that once?" Worthy laughed "Y-yeah! He even pulled out his sword!" Once, we were done having a laughing fit, I said "Okay, so your home?" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

Xian seemed confused on when I had said the words, "Our home" and she had looked at me strangely. "Follow. Step only where we step, and do not speak at all." I said, petting Shadow. She purred and began walking toward our home. I walk through the forest, careful not to awaken the crocodiles that lived in the river. I knew the others were following because Shadow could sense them. Soon, we arrived to a small waterfall. Shadow and I turned right and saw the others follow. Austin walked next to me and took his favorite path to the large cave we called home. I carefully followed and jumped over a pile of rocks. I grabbed one of the torches and turned around. Shadow had sat down. My brother and Austin made their way into the cave into the cave. We had decorated In the center, we had a fire place. I dropped the torch into it and the big pile of wood burst into flames lighting the entire cave up. Once all of the others had made it into the cave I said, "Welcome to our home. Now, whose ready for dinner?"

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"Whoa!" Worthy and I said. "Awesome!" I looked around. Amazing! I said "This is so cool!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

I smiled at Xian, and gestured for them to sit down. "Glad you liked it. Now grab your bowl cause dinner is ready." They all did as I said and grabbed it. I turned around to go get the huge pot, which was a gift from my mom. It was filled with my brother's favorite soup and I began to serve them. "I hope they like it." I muttered to Shadow who purred at my touch.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

bump.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

hello? Am i being ignored?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 5ad1f950f6

werewolfawesome87

Okay. So, here's the second part of Jayson's story (this is when he arrived in Greenhaven Castle): 

Jayson Skybrook looked at the waters. He wondered why his sister joined the Conquerors and why she has a jackal as her spirit  animal. He then looked at his new spirit animal, Thea the Cheetah, taking a nap right near him. As Jayson thought about it, a Greencloak shouted, "We're here! Welcome to Greenhaven Castle." 

Jayson gasped. He's finally here in Greenhaven Castle. Thea woke up and started to rub his leg that sh needed to play. Jayson grabbed a ball from his bag, threw the ball right at the center of the ship, and crossed his arms. Thea ran to get it and brang it back to Jayson. Jayson grabbed the ball from Thea's mouth and washed it up. Finally, he thought, Greenhaven Castle. 

• Posted at:

Call me Essix (not the falcon, a different Essix) if you want 

I'm a Mormon! A Greencloak! Demigod! Daughter of Anubis and Cleo De Nile (Monster High)! 

Canines and Felines are awesome!

Werewolves are my favorite mythical creature! 

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

Something about Greenhaven made her... Uncomfortable. Looking out for Traxis and taking care of a spirit animal was making her beyond stressed. She was stretched out as high up in a tree as she could be without the branches breaking under her weight. Watching the sea was relaxing and soothing, in her world of chaos. A boat slowly sailed toward the docks. With her Panther enhanced sences, Quin could see a boy and a cheetah running across the deck of the ship. Huh, new kid. She turned her attention to a loud sound a bit past GreenHaven. With a pang, she thought of the Red cloaks. No. Don't think that far back. She returned her gaze to the ocean.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

platinumdragon2816

Up?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

mummycat42

Evelin:

We traveled back to Greenhaven, Shadow seemed happy to be returning to her favorite place in all Erdas. She purred playing with other spirit animals. Sometimes she would run a few yards forward and return to my side. Austin looked at my hand and grabbed it I turned toward him and smiled at him. Shadow once again returned to my side, my brother closed his eyes; he had heard something. I looked through the bushes and saw a boy with a cheetah spirit animal. I hopped out of the bushes. "Come on out guys." I say, and everyone comes out. "Who are you?" Says the boy, looking at all of us. I hold out my hand and say, "My name is Evelin." Than I introduce Shadow, Might, Alexander, Austin, Worthy, Xian, Quin and everyone else.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

She heard Evelin, and almost decided to ignore her. But, that's not what friends do to friends. She sighed, climbing down from her little place of peace.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

mummycat42

Up?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"I am Xian, or who you might know me as, War The Warrior." I could hear Worthy chuckle. I growled at him "Hey! I didn't choose the name!" Worthy adjusted his mask, making sure it was tight, and said "And I didn't choose to have cat eyes." 

"Grr... I... uh... I didn't choose to be awesome at fighting! Fighting choose me." Worthy took a few steps away from me. Then, I heard a scream. Then, Howl fell strait in front of me. "Hello," Howl yipped, jumping up. Then Howl said "Worthy. Run." 

"TRUNSWICK CHILD!!" Finn screamed. "WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?!" Worthy yowled. "I blamed you... for... replacing his sword with bread," Howl admitted. I said "Darn it, Howl!" Howl gave a laugh. Worthy yowled "FINN!!" and ran. Finn darted past us screaming "TRUNSWICK CHILD!!" while holding a sword. Zia said "That's were you get chasing people with a sword from!" I shrugged and said "He was chasing a Conqueror woth one. I couldn't help it." 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

werewolfawesome87

@mummycat42 May I do a form that Jayson Skybrook meets your character? 

Jayson Skybrook - 

When Thea first became dormant form, Jayson saw three new kids - an Amayan girl, a Euran girl, and a Zhongese boy - and wondered if they're friendly or not. The Euran girl with the orange hair saw him and walked towards him. 

"Why hello there, Niloan. Are you here for training?" She asked. 

Jayson swallowed hard, but he nodded "yes". "My name is Jayson Skybrook and my spirit animal is a cheetah. Her name is Thea. What's your name, and what's your spirit animal?" 

The Euran girl didn't answer. She heard her Zhongese friend that he has to talk to her. "I'll be right back, Jayson. My Zhongese friend needs to see me for a moment." 

"Oh. Okay." 

That was confusing, he thought. I wonder what she's up to. 

.        Jayson shrugged and started walking to his room. 

• Posted at:

I'm a Mormon! A Greencloak! Demigod! Daughter of Anubis and Cleo De Nile (Monster High)! 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

When I got everything settled down, I teleported to the docks. I sat down and let my legs splash in the water. Salt tingled in the air. I smiled. Lucy came out of dorment. I pet the wolf-dog's head. Lucy barked. let's go sailing. "How about tonight?" I whispered, looking in the Lucy's eyes. Lucy wagged her tail and licked my forehead. I whispered "Yeah." 

(Time skippy)

I had dyed my hair dark brown, and I gave myself a fresh cut on my left cheek. I was dressed in pirate's clothes, and wore black boots. Lucy ran beside me. We jumped in the boat. Fit for five, but holding two. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

We sailed for hours...until the storm. Waves crashed into the boat. Lucy gave a yelp of fear. I screamed as I fell in the cold water. Lucy went in dormet. I floated up, gagging. Waves crashed into my face. I blacked out. 

I woke up. On a shore. Lucy was sitting beside me. I coughed up water then said "Where are we?" Lucy barked. Unfaimilier. I don't know. I looked around. It was warm on the sand, and I saw fields of grass. "Eura," I gasped. I checked my hair, making sure the dye didn't come out. I realized...I used water-resistent dye. "Oh, no!" I groaned. Lucy gave a dog-laugh. I said "We won't be reconized." I looked at my ragged, cloak. I smiled to myself. Lucy dragged my satchel to me. I checked it. All my weapons were still in it. Good. But...I had no money. Bad. I stood up and said "I don't know how we'll get back, but we'll try." Lucy barked in agreement. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

She dove at Finn, wrapping herself around his legs so her toppled over." RUN WORTHY!" She screeched, dodging as Finn swiped at her with his sword.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I remembered I left a note for Worthy. It said: I went sailing. If I don't come back in a day, something happened. - Xian

Worthy - 

Panic, panic, panic,panic,panic,panic!! 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

@werewolfawesome87

Of course. Go ahead.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

We walked along the shore. I whispered to Lucy "It is pretty here, isn't it?" Lucy nodded. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

She climbed back up into the tree and fell asleep. There was a sharp nagging in the back of her neck, then she blacked out and fell out of the tree. A figure slung her over their back and ran into the forest.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

After introducing herself to the new kid jayson she turned around to find herself face to face with raisha  " oi  raisha  what you doing here " zia said surprised " hi zia my mother requested that act as ambassadors to a Lord and lady way out in the country on an estate near the sea  with a lot of land want to come " she answered out of breath " sure but we had better leave tonight if we want to get there on time " raisha nodded they got on a boat and left near the next morning zia sitting high in the rigging just under the crows nest with a telescope saw a few pieces  of wood zia jumped down the rigging so fast raisha did a double take zia ran to the wheel and turned the ship in to shore they anchored and found a small wrecked boat on shore a girl sat in the middle of the wreckage zia recognized her hair it was Brown but turning slowly back to its natural pink color " xian how long have you been here " 

" three days wait how do you know my name " xian blinked at them and then seemed to focus better " we are going to bring you back to the boat ok but we have a bit of busyness to attend to before we go back to green haven ok ?" Zia said xian nodded again soon she was sitting up in bed drinking water and talking again a little while later she was up and back to normal zia said that xian would have to ambassador too so they all got ready to go zia helped xian because she had no experience  here zia covered up a small cut on her cheek then used makeup to cover up other scars at the end xian had no scars her hair was died bright fiery orange red and she wore a dress with a diamond necklace the dress was a shimmering gold color and had a slit up to the knee to allow free movement rasha wore a dark green dress that matched her eyes it was sleeveless and raisha wore a silver shawl while zia stood resplendent in a royal blue dress that went to the ground and shimmering sparkling opac long sleeves zia's bleach hair was done up in a braid that encircled her head like a crown royal blue roses entwined in it she wore a ring of moonstones , sapphires and pearls they were ready they stepped off the boat and entered the great hall the couple were hosting a ball and the entire room already half way filled xian and raisha wondered off to the refreshments while zia continued to the spoken of alcove where they would meet the Lord and lady of the manor zia Sat down and looked out the window the ocean was a deep navy blue and the silvery moon begain to rise zia felt a tug at her heart then she heard a soft reagal voice and the lady of the manor Sat down next to zia " beautiful is'nt it" she said smiling zia nodded and smiled back the alcove was bathed in shadow but a small lamp turned on now it was bathed in a golden glow zia was surprised the lady was young only 29 or 30 zia said " yes it is you are lucky to have this place it is calming the others from my group will join us soon they are both about my age and their names are Xian and raisha and I'm zia  my lady "

" Oh call me ava it is my real name after all lady is a title just like king , queen , Prince or princess if I am not mistaken" she said quietly

" truer word have never been spoken " zia answered gently 

" sometimes I just with I could escape and explore the world but it is things like this that make me glad I never tried " gestured to the view and then around ball room at all the people they saw xian approach with raisha then came the Lord of the manor they were all seated zia saw xian move a little she was not used to this but she was doing well they began 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I hate dresses. And make-up. And having to put Lucy in dormant for a long time. I shifted, trying to get comfortable. I rubbed at my right arm, wishing to let Lucy out. I had hidden daggers in my boots. I wanted to fight so much. I wanted to train. I wanted to be free. Ugh. And so did Lucy. I knew it. My eyes started to glow the colors of fire. I looked down, knowing it might alarm people. I glanced at Zia, then back down, then I played with my fingers. Help. Get me out of here. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Zia

When no one looking zia elbowed xian hard in the ribs to remind her just how important this meeting was xian who had started making shadow puppets under the table looked at zia with a bored expression but zia had gone back to speaking with ava the lady who was to xian far too polite just like zia when she wanted to be xian had seen a lot of different types of zia happy, angry, sad ,cruel,annoying and many more zia was good at all of them the meeting was know over so zia stood up and grabbed xian saying " I knew you would get impatient so I sent a message to worthy to meet you here oh here he comes " sure enough worthy came through the crowd followed by a mass of jealous girls he collected xian and started to dance xian noticed that zia did not but instead went back to the alcove to talk to ava even though she had seen more than one other person ask her to dance she had glared at one while telling him off and his friend who also asked just got sneered at though a satisfied smirk crossed her features after that extensive explanation of why she would not dance with him all ending in the words your too short.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

Worthy and I took a break. We started to talk. "Yeah, and-" Worthy was cut off by a boy pushing him away. "Want to dance?" the ginger boy said. "No," I growled. "Oh, come on," the boy said. "I. Said. No," I growled.

"Why not?"

"First off, you shoved my Boyfriend away!"

"That cat-eyed freak?!"

"Yeah, and I love "that cat-eyed freak". Also, his eyes are beautiful!"

Worthy said, grabbing my hand, "Let's go, Xian." I nodded. We walked away. 

As soon as we were away, I said "Thank Erdas we got away. That dude was annoying!" "No kidding!" Worthy said.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 133c8ba500

beastlybookish9

Name-Uma Lee

Age-16

Looks-blue eyes, green hair (it's a good look)

Personalities-free spirit, instinctive, bookish

Backstory-lost parents in fire when 13, believes Ravens are the only kind animals, seeks revenge on other animals, joined Greencloaks

Message-I'll join to honor the lost.

• Posted at:

Isabel Koffmann

werewolfawesome87

Yay! Okay, here goes nothing: 

After he did his training with Thea, Jayson saw the Euran girl he saw earlier and felt curious. 

"Hey, you, Euran girl, what's your name?" He asked. "I'm Jayson Skybrook and this is my spirit animal, Thea the Cheetah." 

"My name is Evelin," the Euran girl answered. "You must be the new Greencloak that came to Greenhaven Castle." 

"I am." 

"Well, then, welcome to Greenhaven Castle. Olvan and Lenori are over there if you need them." 

"Thanks." 

Jayson walked to the merchant place, bought some items, went to his room, and decorates it. First, he put Thea's bed ten inches far from the upper corner. Then, he hung Greenhaven Castle's picture right above Thea's bed. Last, but not least, he put his green bed three feet farther from Thea's bed. 

• Posted at:

mummycat42

@beastlybookish9

Accepted! You can start whenever you want!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

Me and Worthy started to talk again. Until. Until the same Ginger Guy interrupted us again. "Go away!" I growled. "You. Will. Dance. With. Me," Ginger growled back. He grabbed my wrist. I tugged away, but he grabbed my wrist again. "Let go of me!" I said. Ginger got closer to me. I punched him in the stomach and ran. Worthy followed. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

She dove through the window of some fancy looking party, running from several cloaked figures, and stopped for a second, looking around. She saw Xian dancing with Worthy and a ginger-haired guy glaring at them. Then she saw Zia... There was a crash behind her, and she took off, racing through a maze of servants, dresses, and suits. She didn't really even know what was happening.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

platinumdragon2816

Up..

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar 133c8ba500

beastlybookish9

Samie Strifeward

female

Like a goth teen

Free spirit, stubborn

Parents died in fire when 8, raven saved her life, created an eternal bond, soon joined Greencloaks

Midnight

Female

Raven

Was once a conqueror before freed by Evelin Wondersong

• Posted at:

Isabel Koffmann

platinumdragon2816

Up up up.

• Posted at: