Thumbnail avatar cae2bdb58b

catdragon13873

Oops I did two. Pick whichever one you like better and that is the one I will continue.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Whatever I'm just gonna continue the first.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Here I go

The next day, Jade woke up to Magna pawing at her ear. "Get off me!"she cried to the cat. "Ok, fine, I'm up!" When Jade looked up, she saw three people in green cloaks standing over her. Shaken, she stumbled over her words. "What is going on?" The apparent leader of the Greencloaks replied "You summoned a spirit animal, and we need new recruits. There is a dangerous new enemy about, and they captured some of our greatest warriors." Jade decided to go with them, saying, "Ok, I'm in.", and leaving Nat and Zip a note that said 'Going on important mission with Greencloaks. Taking Magna. Nat is in charge until I get back. If I don't come back, Nat gets my boots and Zip gets my vest.'

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Also, Nat and Zip are my sisters and members of my street gang. There is also an older kid, who we call Bang, and his spirit animal, Sparky, is our mascot.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian controlling Worthy's mind - 

Worthy/Xian said "Yes, Amaya. They want us because of some powers we have. H-hurry!" I felt dizzy, then the world shifted back to the prison cell we were in. I smiled "They know. They'll come. And we'll have revenge!" 

Worthy - 

I took control of my body. I felt sick but I said "Let's pack." "Dude, your Girlfriend just took over you and you're fine with that?!" Howl said. "Yes, i'm PURRfectly fine with that," I replied, smirking at my pun. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

@Catdragon13873

Accepted! and nice pov!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

catdragon13873

Thanks

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Mine didn't post

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

I'm gonna do this in first person, I just find it easier.

When I got to Greenhaven, I was in awe. I thought Wow..., and heard a different voice inside my head,'Meh, I've seen better' 'Wait, is this Magna?' 'No, it's a zebra.OF COURSE IT'S MAGNA!'  Walking inside, I saw a tall, slender woman, and the Greencloak who brought me in told me that it was Lenori. Lenori said "Hello, Jade!" She took me into a side room. Magna telepathically told me to try talking to her. What?

Just try it! So I did. I said what is going on?

(Lenori) Wait and see.

She took me up a flight of stairs, and then told me this: "A short while ago, a boy called Anthony, but everybody called him The Guy for some reason, attacked Greenhaven. He kidnapped many psychics and forced them to work for him. And one of the psychics that he took was a girl called Mel. Mel still is missing, and you are the best person to find her. Our four best Greencloaks are missing, and while I do not doubt that they will be safe, they may need backup, and you can help gather some. Take some other Greencloaks and go." Using my psychic powers, I looked for some people who would be perfect, and a found several who fit the bill. "I'll go", I told Lenori.

Sorry that was a little long.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

I'll just redo it

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Wait it posted now I don't have to redo it yay

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Hey um for the backup team I was thinking Mel, Worthy, maybe Shiro, maybe Finn, and Jayson. If it's ok with you guys, I would like that to be the backup team. If detectingbee has stopped, then I will be ok with it without Shiro, but Mel is a must-have. Same with Worthy.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

wolfdreamtime201

Okay! 

Worthy - 

I hid in the shadows on a ledge, watching the new one. "So," I purred, loud enough for them to hear. "Is she coming or not? You know I hate mind reading, you know, not knowing what people are thinking." I fixed my mask, making it not as crooked, even though probably no one would of noticed. Lenori looked up at me, squinting her eyes. I jumped down. "Sorry," I said. "Forgot you couldn't see me." "Yes," Lenori said. "She's coming. Can you go get Finn?" My eyes got wide. "F-Finn? As in... Finn Cooley?!" I stammered. "Yes," Lenori said. "You know he'll be able to help. And he knows Xian."

I said nervously "Y-yes! I'll go get him!" 

Xian - 

I wrote in my notebook - Stuck here, and I want to be free. This prison cell is so...small. In a way. They could of gave us more room! I hummed to myself nervously as the walls creaked. I heard footsteps. The door slammed open. A man came in and said "Get up!" I put the notebook away quickly. In stead of getting up, I growled in a little child's voice "But I don't wanna!" I gave an annoying kid smile. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

The man growled "GET. UP." "Awww...okay," I said in a child-like voice. I had a small smirk on my face as I stood up. "We are on land now," the man said. He made us walk out of the prison cell. 

Worthy - 

Finn Cooley?! FINN COOLEY?! I asked him, he said yes, and now i'm panicking! "Calm down," Howl said, breaking my thoughts. "What's got you on edge." I looked over at Finn for a bit then looked back at Howl. "Ohhhh," Howl said. "He doesn't know...does he? About you being...and You dating...ohhh..." I glared at Howl before saying "I would be dead if he did!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

I have made three post and none of them have showed up its been two days

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

@FireFox--

/296723

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

catdragon13873

Ooh that sucks

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

K here's another one

First person again 

That night, I dreamed. I dreamed that I was in a very tiny room, and that I was trapped with four other girls. One had pink hair, one had long black hair in a braid, one had a panther tattoo, and one had a tail. I went up to the surface, and found that I was on a boat. The men didn't seem to notice me, though. I heard one of them say "We should be arriving in Brookfield soon. Do you think we should stop there for supplies, or keep going?" Then, I woke up. I got dressed and petted Magna for a bit, before getting up to wander the halls of Greenhaven. Afterwards, I ran across a boy with a red cloak on his back and a white mask. He noticed me and said, "You're awake. Hello, I'm Worthy. Lenori wants to see you." Magna said, Yep, he's definitely going on that quest. She then stared into the distance randomly, as cats tend to do, and I was suddenly overcome by a vision. We were all on a ship, the red-cloaked boy and the pink hair girl were hugging, and the others, including me, were trying not to laugh. I also noticed that the red haired girl was there again. Then, I was plunged into real life again.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

That sucks ☹️

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Oh it wasn't posting then so I tried to post random things to see if it would work I guess it was just bad wifi at the time

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

pantherwolf1244

Zia

We are here growled the guard as he lived up the struggling xian with one hand and evelin with the other they reached for their weapons but found them missing and were dragged out of the room zia turned around and saw a girl standing there someone she didn't know but zia blinked and she was gone then the other guard came much smaller then the first he pulled his sword and started pushing zia toward the door then she whirled on him and pulled her zhongese long sword out and in one sweeping movement she sliced his arm and had the blade back in its sheath before the pain even registered on his face he gave low animal like growl and reached out with one hand immediately she was encased in vines and with the other he yanked down his hood revealing a very familiar face beneath .... it was stead and he  was plantcaster 

As zia was now carrieead out still struggling against her leafy restraints she thought she saw the girl again but blinked and she was gone then the first sunlight in weeks for Zia hit her thuse blinded it took some time to start making things out again when she did they were all in a cart zia struggled into a sitting position and saw that this was not land in erdas behind them there was a desert but the sand was not yellow or white it was a deep magenta color and ahead of them stood the edge of a jungle but the grass a mint color and the flowers were  crazy blues and purple colors along with the calls of birds that sounded very unfamiliar they entered the jungle and suddenly there vines released them xian and zia jumped up but then the vines on the trees snaked down and picked them up started swinging them along above the road while the original vines that held zia and xian came to life and double wrapped the other girls then zias vines stoped 265 ft. Above the ground and dropped her . She shrieked and then the vines grabbed her again they were toying with her it was like they thought for themselves...

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

pantherwolf1244

Finally!!

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

catdragon13873

YAAYAYYYY ZIA'S POSTING AGAIN!!! *remembers confetti gun from about 10 pages ago* *gets confetti cannon* *fires* *world is covered in confetti* Lol I overreacted

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

And also um I was actually thinking for that vision-thingy I did that it could be from magna because cats sometimes stare randomly into the distance so maybe the bond could do seeing things that are happening now (in the story) or in the near future (in the story)

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"STUPID VINES!!" I snarled. Let go, catch, let go, catch...it was like a small game. And I felt ready to throw up. I noticed someone...a girl. Unfamilier. Then I saw a girl and boy my age...Layla...and...Kaydyn?! Maybe my mind was playing tricks, then I passed out. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

When the vine next came to the ground she cut herself free and twisted landing on her feet then cringed as the vine as the broken vine jerked around on the ground then she chased after xian cutting her free then catching her ... sort of more like she was underneath xian and cushioned her fall same difference right then they took off toward the  kids in the cart two more had showed up zia blinked and recognized Xian's  friends layla and kaden  zia nodded courtly in their direction then set to work freeing evelin and quin they sat up then turned around taking in their surroundings then the cart driver turned to them again this time four tigers padded out of the foliage and started walking next to the cart . The animals gave zia idea she tried to summon shimmer ,the dragon appeared then disappeared into tattoo form again stead vaulted off his horse and into the cart he grinned and told them it wouldn't work here and soon their spirit animals and their powers would link and become creatures of magic zia could feel her anger rising " traitor !" She snarled then lunged at him tackling him not expecting this stead lost his valence and they tumbled onto the ground zia warped her fingers around his throat though the others had been rebound xian and layla yelled encouragement evelin , quin and kaden started to process what had just happened now stead started to fight back he pushed her off and after that is was full out brawl though stead was bigger zia was faster and she landed a fair few punches not to mention cuts before he pinned her up against a tree with a knife though she had lost zia saw to her satisfaction that his right eye was swollen and blood steamed from a cut on his arm plus a fair amount yellow and purple bruises he tied her up and threw her back into the cart still spitting threats .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

catdragon13873

When I talked to Lenori about my vision, she nodded, and told me that my vision was probably seeing the captured Greencloaks. She told me, "The one with the pink hair is Xian, the one with the long black braid is Zia, the one with the panther tattoo is Evelin, so the girl with tail must be Quinn! I didn't know Quin had a tail..." Ok. Now that I knew her name, this was going to be a lot easier. Thanks to Lenori's telling me the story of The Guy, I knew that Xian was a psychic, so I tried something. Hey, Xian. Who is this? 

I am Jade, a new recruit, and also a psychic, as you can probably tell. Need a little help? 

What tipped you off? 

My bond with my spirit animal. With my spirit animal's help, I can see things that are happening far away. Also, I don't know how I know, but I do. XIAN, YOU HAVE TELEKINESIS! AND TELEPORTATION! USE THEM! 

Then, the communication was cut off. Apparently, when I mind-spoke with Lenori, I linked to her mind, so now we can communicate when I'm not able to speak in person. 

Jade, urgent news!

What is it?

We have just received intelligence that there is a spy among us.

In my vision, I saw a person in a red cloak and a white mask shaped like a sheep head attacking Xian, Evelin, Quin, and Zia.

What? Stead?

I think so.

You must be mistaken!

Magna wouldn't lie to me.

Ok. I think that you are wrong here, but I will check.

One more thing. When I saw him in the vision, somehow I could see through his mask. Maybe it was because I wasn't really there. But anyways, I saw that his face was completely expressionless, not even his eyes.

I changed the color of the text because I wanted to distinguish between my mind-talking and the other person's.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Ok forget that I implied stead was mind controlled

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

But I do think that he should be being manipulated somehow, like Zerif in The Burning Tide, where he thinks he's in control but actually he's being controlled.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

pantherwolf1244

No he was gonna be a real traitor because "the guy " was killed and xian has not had enough practice to mind control yet but I guess he could be mind controlled if you need him to be for a coming pov OR he could me mind controlled at first but then chooses to team up with the mysterious enemy for real whatever you need to happen will work for me

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

catdragon13873

Oh wait... I accidentally made this after Zia did hers... ignore the Xian part, but I want to keep the Lenori part so that someone at Greenhaven knows. 

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

No it's fine it's just interesting that his character in our RP is so insanely different from his character in the books that I thought something weird had to be up with him.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

That afternoon, I got to meet the other members of the backup team. There were only two people there, though. There was that red-cloaked boy, Worthy, and a tall man  that was covered in tattoos, had crazy gray hair, and had a gigantic black wildcat. The tall man introduced himself as Finn, and we talked about our mission for a bit. Then, a big man with a gray and brown beard thundered in and boomed, "GOOD! THE NEW RECRUIT MET HER TEAM. NOW, FOR YOUR FIRST MISSION! GO TO NILO, AND GET ME SOME COFFEE!!!"

Once he left, I asked Finn and Worthy, "Is he always like this?" Worthy snickered, and Finn said, "You have no idea."

"Fine. Then let's go get some coffee." I said.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

lel Olvan has a raging coffee addiction and we're just letting it happen. No "Dude, you have a problem." Or not getting his stupid Niloan coffee. We're such enablers.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I let Lucy out of dorment. "TRAITOR!" I howled. "YOU OMEGA! I TRUSTED YOU WHEN WE HAD THE BATTLE WITH THE WRYM!! I SAVED YOU!!" I pulled out a sword. Lucy's fur bristled and we both started to growl. "Oh, I forgot about the two puppies," Stead said. Lucy and I both glared, and both our eyes glowed and flickered like fire. I can't teleport!! I thought. WHY CAN'T I TELEPORT!! Lucy looked at me and nodded. We both ran up at Stead. I dodged a punch, then got kicked in the stomach. Lucy bit into Stead's left leg, the tripped him. He kicked at Lucy, hitting her in the muzzle. Lucy yelped then staggered back. She passed out. "LUCY!" I screamed, pushing Stead back down. I ran up to Lucy. I touched her chest. She went back in dorment. "YOU...WILL...PAY!!" I screamed. I turned around just to get punched across the face. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

catdragon13873

HIT HIM WITH A CHANCLA!

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

pantherwolf1244

Zia

The ropes on zias hands and feet kept her from helping xian but it also kept her making xian stop which was a problem because stead had just come out on top again and zia was thrown back into the cart she almost lunged again but zia caught her " patience Xian we will have our revenge but now is not the time ." Zia murmured in xian s ear the girl nodded and sat back then they came out of the forest and they were suddenly in a crazy New kingdom the entire courtyard was mad of glass with lights and different colors of glowing water ran in streams logging the area and casting shimmering waterfalls of light on the walls zia heard a sharp intake of breath as evelin Sat up to see the castle itself was a work of art not stone like most castles but colored crystals and glass in the fading light of day the sun hit the crystals just so , that the reflection lit the city to its farthest corners even the poorer parts of town seemed to be sporting at least twelve crystals along their walls and yards it was like the city of light from the legends ... wait the city of light was just a legend ... right ?

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

catdragon13873

After getting Olvan's stupid coffee, our team was at a standstill. We needed to get to the trapped Greencloaks and defeat Stead, but we couldn't agree on where to go. Magna hadn't shown me anything else, and Worthy and Finn kept arguing about where to find the girls. "We should go to Amaya! That's the last place that we knew they were!"

"No, we should go to the Redcloak base and get more info on Stead!" I couldn't let them keep arguing. My head was about to explode. "GUYS CUT IT OUT THIS IS GETTING US NOWHERE! Xian, Evelin, Quin, and Zia could be dying right now, and we wouldn't be able to help because you two were too busy arguing!" That shut them up. I continued, "I think we should go and alert the Redcloaks. We need to send a stormy petrel to the Redcloak base, but I don't know where that is. Worthy, can you take care of that?" After Worthy sent the stormy petrel, Magna decided to send me another vision. It was of the boat that had taken the Greencloak girls. And it clearly showed the name of the boat! We had our link to find them. We were ready to go.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

catdragon13873

Um hey guys I see that nobody has posted in a while. Anyways, I was kinda curious. Is Xian's name pronounced x-EYE-an or x-ZEE-ONN, or some other pronunciation?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Greencloak

Ravenpuff

Warrior Cat 

PegaSister 

District 7 

Demigod 

RainWing/

NightWin

Pokemon Trainer

RiverClan

pantherwolf1244

Actually I have no idea I always just pronounced it X-Ann I will post soon.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·