Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

Quin awoke startled. She had been in a deadly fight the day before, and if it wasn't for her spirit animal she would have died. But that didn't stop her from thinking about what would have happened if Baihu hadn't been there. She tried to clear the thoughts from her head. Her spirit animal was badly hurt, so she focused on calling him from passive. With a flash a large Panther stood before her. He groaned in pain and layed down revealing a long wound along his belly. "It's going to be ok" Quin reassured the large cat. She looked around for her cloth and spotted it by her spear. She stood up and grabbed hold of it, returning to the miserable animals side. " I have to go to the creek and get water to treat your wounds." she told the cat. Baihu growled in acknowledgment. She turned away from her animal and garbed her spear, racing through the market. When she reached the creek she dipped the ragged cloth in, and filled up her canteen. Then she went and headed back into the market. Soon later she saw Traxis, another orphan like her. Unlike others Quin knew she could trust him so she walked over pushing through the crowd. " hi" he said as she reached him. " What's up?"she answered." The sky" he said back." Seriously?" Quin said " Baihu is all beat up". " What happened?" He asked slightly concerned." Someone attacked us, a big heavy man  jumped on us out of no where" she said not leaving much detail." Oh " he said looking up at Quin smoothing ."his brown hair." Gotta go" Quin said quickly " Baihu is all beaten up. " See ya." Traxis said slipping into the crowd. Quin hurride to get back to her spirit animal. She had just realized what a dangerous place she had left him in. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dusk

We're not crazy! We just have colorful spirits! ~ Meg

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

Flipside: Uncontrollable   

Thumbnail avatar efaa223edf

mummycat42

@Plataniumdragon2816

That was an awesome POV! So cool!

@Everyone

I'll post my POV tomorrow!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Thx!

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

platinumdragon2816

Thx!

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

Thumbnail avatar f0117cd1e0

werewolfawesome87

Here is my character: 

Name: Jayson Skybrook. 

Personality: kind, clever, a trickster, sort of, and speedy sometimes. 

Looks: black hair, brown skin, white jeans, black belt, gray shirt with another black belt that is diagonally, and he has bare feet. 

Backstory: His father was killed in battle, so his mother abandoned him. So, Keith found him, and took him to Greenhaven. 

Spirit animal: Thea the Cheetah 

Species of the animal: Cheetah 

Spirit animal gender: female 

Other: His elder sister came to the Conquer side. 

• Posted at:

I am Dillen Sunranger! 

Descendant of Funray! 

(That's my husky character's name. I'm actually Kayla. Daughter of Anubis, the Egyptian jackal-headed god of death! Yes, I'm a demigod, thanks to my father.) 

I'm a Mormon! 

mummycat42

@werewolfawesome87

Cool! Accepted! You can start whenever you want!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 379016d069

crimsonpanther141

Gonna write this one in 3rd person now cuz i realized 1st person is confusing for me

rip

Kato woke up the next day after the ceremony. As he sat in bed, dim light rays penetrated the dusty window and shone on his ragged bed. He looked down at the new tattoo of a fox on his shoulder. It was a detailed image of Soldier in a regal position. While Kato sat in awe admiring the picture, a flash of light appeared, and russet fur covered Kato's face. GOOD MORNING LETS GO WOOHOO MOVE IT KID ITS TIME TO ROLL LIFE SUCKS AS A TATTOO WHAT, the stream of words violently flashed in Kato's mind. SHUT IT FOX Kato howled mentally. THE NAME'S SOLDIER NOT FOX NOW MOVE IT LETS GO BUY SOMETHING TO EAT THIS IS ANIMAL ABUSE RIGHT HERE IM BEING STARVED, Soldier screeched back. While Kato was recovering from the constant mental annoyance, the impatient Soldier began dragging Kato off the bed by his shirt. 

10 minutes later, Soldier, now in tattoo form, was calm, soothed by a full stomach. Let's roll human and let's go do something fun, the hyper canine roared happily. Kato was walking in public and Soldier's constant talking made his brain hurt a bit, causing the boy to make strange facial expressions. People around him looked at him wierdly, perhaps thinking he needed to use the bathroom very badly or was dizzy. "Excuse me, sir, are you all right?" an old woman with a concerned expression questioned him. "Hmm? Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just a bit stressed right now thanks to something I'm working on," replied Kato. "Oh alright. Well, stay healthy!" the lady chuckled weakly,  then hurried away. I'm bored, let's do something, the restless fox said mentally. Kato muttered back in his mind, Well, you know, we're supposed to be strengthening a bond with each other and all... sooo.... Kato could almost feel as if the fox was standing straight up. YEAH ITS SOMETHING TO DO. Kato was dumbfounded. "This fox will be the ending of me," he muttered to himself. 

• Posted at:

Dragos or Hurricane

(SW2992, DS233, TD17, WM55, LE594)

Hopefully they aren't taken

Called myself that cuz my place is actually a desert and Dragos is a fire attack in a game 

TBH my state never has hurricanes

Also why am I on this account rn

crimsonpanther141

"weirdly" i cant spell today

what am i doing with my life

• Posted at:

Dragos or Hurricane

Called myself that cuz my place is actually a desert and Dragos is a fire attack in a game 

Thumbnail avatar 66371190a6

wolfdreamtime201

Name: Xian 

Looks: Long pink hair, red-brown eyes, tan skin.

Personality: Kind but can get really aggresive if you mess with her, her friends, and especially her spirit animal.

Backstory: Her dad was the infamous Conqueror X and her mother is a Greencloak

Spirit animal: Lucy

Spirit animal's gender: Female

Spirit animal species: German Shepard-Arctic Wolf hybrid

Other: I like cookies...

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

"You want a battle? How about a Massecre?" - Firefox

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

I will pov after school.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am a werewolf called havoc

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

mummycat42

@wolfdreamtime201

Cool! Accepted! You can start whenever you want!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

(3rd person POV)

Worthy the Redcloak climbed into his friend, Xian's, window. He had to pots in his hands. He snuck over to her bed a CLANG!!!! Banged the two pots together as hard as he could. Xian jumped up, had a dagger out, and knocked Worthy over before she realized it was him. "WORTHY!!" Xian yelled "HOW IN THE HECK DID YOU GET IN HERE??!!" Worthy pointed at the open window. Xian growled softly at him, but then let him up. "Next time you do that," Xian said "Then the dagger will be in your shoulder!" "Sorry," Worthy said with a smug look. "Where's your mask?" Xian asked him. "Talon took it," Worthy answered. Xian summoned her spirit animal, Lucy. The huge wolf-german shepard hybrid yawned and streched.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

"Hey there, Lucy," Xian whispered, petting the dog's head. The canine looked at Worthy and growled. She didn't like it when he didn't have his mask on because it reminded her that Worthy used to be Devin of Trunswick. Also the fact that she knew that Worthy liked Xian. Lucy couldn't talk, so she couldn't tell Xian. "Will she hurt me?" Worthy said, pointing at the dog and backing away slowly. "For the millionth time Worthy! No, she will not hurt you," Xian said.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Quin rounded the corner to see a figure with a  red cloak and a white mask approaching Baihu, arm outstretched. The Panther stood up as the person neared growling uncomfortably. Quin reached for my spear." Get away from him!" She screeched, fearing that he ment to hurt her spirit animal. The figure spun around to face Quin and she saw that he had a mask shaped into the form of a birds face." Who are you?" Quin asked feeling a pang of fear. She was really tall for her age but was no where near as tall as he was. The boy didn't move didn't even flinch just stood there, eyes narrowed into slits. Quin shifted uncomfortably. There was a bang and a crash and she whirled around to see Traxis had been following her and as he rounded the corner well, had barreled into the trash can. Great She thought now I wonder who else will show up. " Who is that? " Traxis asked looking the assumed 'enemy' over. " I don't know" Quin said looking at him as the lid from the first trash can settled with a crash. She held out her arm and looked to Baihu, who was sneaking around the boy with the cloak Quin saw that he ment to attack so she lowered her arm. With a yowl the Panther was flying through the air at the figure and to both Baihu and Quin's surprise easily sidestepped and knocked the cat to the ground with such a force that the poor cat bounced twice before coming to a stop. Quin rushed over to him and quickly called him into passive. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Traxis grab a lid from a trash can and lunge at the tall boy. The boy held out a hand as Traxis slammed (or at least meant to) into him. Dispite his efforts he could easily get beaten up." Stop!" Quin shouted and the boys broke apart. " Who are you?" She asked the cloaked boy." I'm called Jolt" the boy said at last " And um I have someone who wants to meet you". Traxis elbowed Quin and whispered " You aren't taking him seriously are you?". She elbowed him back causing him to make an oof " shut up."she whispered back. " Who? " she asked Jolt. " You'll see." Traxis gave her a look.

Quin trotted along Jolt finding it difficult to keep up for once. He climbed up onto a barrel and then leaped to the top of the roof of a small business." C'mon" he said. Quin looked at the distance between the barrel and the roof, and quickly climbed onto the barrel. She jumped just barley making it. From there she saw yet again Traxis following them once more and sighed." I see you genius!"she called and he hid behind a box. Jolt scanned the town and pointed west." That's where we're going. From there we will take a boat and travel north"." Wait what? We are leaving Eura?"Quin asked suddenly feeling nervous. She quickly made up a worst-case-scenario plan." Of course" Jolt said. Quin thought for a moment." Only under one condition" she paused letting the words sink in" He comes" she said pointing to where Traxis was hiding. Jolt muttered something under his breath." What was that?"Quin asked." Just go get him."Jolt sighed." Traxis!"Quin shouted " Get your butt up here!". His head popped up from behind the box and he sprinted over.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

"Where's Jolt?" Xian asked Worthy. "Seeing someone," Worthy replied. Xian rolled her eyes. "Get out so I can get dressed in some day clothes," Xian said, starting to push Worthy out of the room. "Okay, geez, can a boy see his girlfr-"Worthy started to say. He caught himself and flushed as red as his crimson cloak. Xian realized what he was going to say, which made her blush deeply. "Get out, Kitty Boy!" Xian said, shoving him out of the room. She locked her door. She got dressed in some day clothes and armor. "Do you think Worthy likes me?" Xian asked Lucy. Lucy rolled her eyes. "Hey! I'm serious!" Xian said. She opened her door. Worthy, who was evesdropping, fell into the room. "Ahh!" He said as he fell. Xian caught him before he could hit the ground. "Let's go!" Xian said, pulling Worthy up. Worthy nodded and said "We'll meet Jolt and Talon later. Also we have to find Howl, again. He got lost... again." At that moment, Howl ran into the room. "Hi guys!" Howl said.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

@ WolfDreamtime201

love how you sorta tied our stories together. Again I said ( sorta.)

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

(Thanks, I try)

"Howl!" Xian said, hugging her cousin. "Xian!"Howl yelled, hugging Xian back. "Let's go find Jolt now!" Worthy yelled with a smirk. Howl and I glared at him. "I'm aloud to yell too!" Worthy said, throwing his hands into the air. "Oh yeah, Jolt should be leaving Eura by now," Howl said. Lucy growled at Howl. "Oh, hi Lucy!" Howl said petting the dog's head.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

The ship rocked back and fourth, the boards groaning in unison with Baihu making Quin and Traxis both cover their ears. As far as Quin tkew they were going to an island called the snare. Quin knew for a fact that Baihu was miserable and also to proud to go into passive despite the fact that he was hiding under her bunk. She looked out at the waves. They had been on the boat for almost two weeks so they must be close to land." Do you think we made the wrong choice?"she asked Traxis." I guess it's to late to turn back."he answered." I heard that!"Jolt shouted from the deck above." Great..."Quin said, returning her gaze to the sea. 

About an hour later, someone called " land ho" from the crows nest." Finally! This has taken forever." Traxis said his voice relieved. Quin went to go and find Baihu, who was most likely still under her bunk. As she approached her belongings she smelled a horrid smell. Baihu. Had. Puked.Everywhere." Gross!"Quin said disgusted Baihu snarled." Come on. We are almost to land." The large cat staggered out from under the bunk and headed up the stairs leading up to the main deck. Quin hurried and packed her few belongings. There was a awful sound from halfway up the stairs." Gross Baihu!" She shouted to the cat he snarled again. Quin went and grabbed a towel to clean up the mess." Gah!" Traxis screamed, to late Quin thought laughing. Traxis came sliding down the stairs." Sorry Baihu is seasick."Quin explained. 

The island had a volcano in the middle of it that gave off heat ( it is the Artic after all.) and several houses built around it." Make yourselves at home" Jolt said.

Quin, Traxis, and Baihu each exchanged a glance.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

pantherwolf1244

zia

The ice dragons scales glittered in the dim candle lit room she stepped forward tentatively so as not to make any human pancakes zia exhaled and realized she had been holding her breath . She reached out and put her hand on the dragons forehead right between its startlingly blue eyes she felt a tugging sensation  in her gut and knew the bond was completed someone in the crowd cheered and everyone joined in zia felt very happy untill the great doors blew open and standing in the darkness was a figure in a red cloak he looked around and made his way forward he nodded respectfully to zia ad than said hello Zia Nightshade I am called stead by my colleague's and I need you to  come with me as at the moment you are not safe safe here any more after your summoning zia bit her lip and after a long debate the council decided that zia should go so she walked up to be new spirit animal witch she had just named shimmer got on her back and they flew out of the door stead kept a steady running pace that kept right up with her as they flew away from zhong zia looked back to see a plume of purple smoke billowing up from the city it must be a trick of the light she thought or was her home really under attack......    

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

mummycat42

Evelin:

Joining the greencloaks was great. The day I left, my father and my mother had gotten me a gift. It was a small heart shaped locket. Inside was a picture of my parents, me, and my brother, Alexander. I trained with Shadow on the ship, and spent my spare time either strengthening my bond with Shadow, practicing fighting with a sword, practicing my skills with a bow and arrow, or just looking at the locket.Soon, Shadow and I arrived at Greenhaven. I missed my family. I was taken to the leader of the greencloacks. He said his name was Olvan. I was later given a tour of Greenhaven by a tough looking boy named Keith. "So Evelin, I know you miss your family, but tell me a bit about yourself." Keith said. I sighed, and then told him. "Well, my name is Evelin, I'm from Eura, I come from a broken family, and I have an older brother who joined the conquerors." I said. He looked at me and said, "Well, why do you say your family is broken?" He was asking to many questions, but I answered it. "My family divided when my brother joined the conquerors. My parents started fighting and going at each others throats. My parents were careful and made me promise to never go to the conqueror's side. I did." He seemed to understand that I didn't want to talk about this anymore. We were silent the rest of the way to my dorm. I thanked him, then, Shadow and I passed out as soon as we got to the bed. Shadow was warm. I was told by Olvan that I was seen cuddling with her when he found me. "Evelin, you will be trained by Worthy today. Meet him in the training hall in ten minutes." With that, he left. I got ready very quickly, and headed toward the training hall. First day of training, I thought, How bad could it be?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Nice!

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

Xian enjoyed the ride to Arctica. Plus, she got to go back to her home land. "Land Ho!" Howled yelled in Xian's ear. "Gah!" Xian yelled jumping back. Before she realized what she was doing, she punched him in the stomach. He yelped and jumped back. "You should know by now how I react," Xian said. Xian looked out across the sea and could see the huge volcanos. Worthy walked up beside her. "Look! I see Jolt!" Worthy siad, pointing at one of the ships "I think he just got here!" Xian could see a couple of kids behind him. Xian touched her spirit animal's tattoo. It was on her arm, a bit on top of her hand, and a couple inches under her elbow. Xian summoned Lucy. Lucy ran around her in circles. "Yeah, i'm excited to," Xian whispered to the dog. Lucy gave a small woof, then sat down. "Land Ho!" Howl yelled at the crow's nest. "Well, he at least didn't yell in my ear," Xian said. Worthy looked over at Xian and said, "Oh yeah, um, sorry about eariler." The thought of Worthy almost calling Xian his girlfriend made Xian blush bright red. "Oh, um, yeah..." Xian stammered. Worthy noticed her blushing, which made him blush crimson. He walked over near the crow's nest. Howl walked up to Worthy and said "Worthy gotta girlfriend, I can see him blushing!" Worthy looked at him, panicked. "Uh, uh, what makes you say that?!" Worthy stammered a bit too quickly. "I could here you to talking!"Howl said "And you tried flirting with her." "How do you know that?!" Worthy said. Howl held up Xian's journal and replied "I read in here that you almost called her your girlfriend." Howl mocked. Worthy started at him in disbelive. A couple minutes later, all the Redcloaks, and Xian (Well, she was sort of a Redcloak), jumped off the ship.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

pantherwolf1244

Cool, I will post some time today

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian, Howl, and Worthy were about to go see Jolt, but then Xian got a great idea on how to keep her identity a secret from the new kids. She didn't want them to know her identity until she trusted them. "Is it okay if I go change into my Redcloak clothes?" Xian asked. "Sure," Worthy and Howl said. Xian ran to the changing room. She pulled on a black shirt, black pants, a brown waist sash, her crimson cloak, and a white mask. The mask had wolf ears but a more dog-like face. The mask stopped an inch above her mouth. The muzzle of the mask stuck out like a real dog's and you couldn't see her nose. Smiling at the mirror, she practiced her snarl. She looked a bit animal-like then human, which to Xian, looked awesome. Xian ran back to Howl and Worthy, who were talking while they waited. "How do I look?" Xian asked. "Beautiful," Worthy said. He caught himself. Xian blushed a bit before saying "Let's go meet Jolt." 

When they got to Jolt, Xian noticed the kids immetiatly. One was a girl with black hair, pale blue eyes, and was very tall. "Hello," Xian said, bowing "I am Paw the Redcloak."

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

A small group of Redcloacks as Jolt called them approached Quin and Traxis. A girl with a wolf mask bowed and said " Hello I'm paw the Redcloak". Traxis was fiddling with his hands and paying no attention at all so he jumped as Paw spoke." Hi I'm Quin and this is Traxis" Quin said fixing him with a glare." Hi" Traxis said in a small voice."stupid" Quin muttered under her breath. Now it was Traxis that was glaring. 

After meeting some of the Redcloacks Jolt showed them to two small houses. Once inside of one of them Quin summoned Baihu. He took a short walk around the room and then glared at the wall as if he meant to kill it." I know you don't like small spaces, but this will have to work" I said and Baihu looked up at me, and blinked twice.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

(Time skip two hours)

Xian remembered she promised to train with Worthy. She ran down the halls as fast as she could while yelling "I'm an idiot for forgetting!" She burst through the training room's doors. Xian saw that Worthy was waiting patiently for her. Xian smiled in relife. "Finally," Worthy said. "I might of forgot," Xian replied. She pulled out her sword and said "Shall we do this?" "We shall," Worthy said. They trained together for about an hour. Howl, who was watching, was waiting to pull his prank. He watched them face the opposite way from him. He waited for them to take off their masks, which they did. He then ran out, and pushed Worthy into Xian, forcing them to accidentally kiss. When they pulled away, they stared at each other. Xian's face had the look of awe, while Worthy's face had the look of a daze. Soon, Xian broke the silence. "Uh, I need to go help cook," She said, walking out of the training room. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar 0d104aa882

kittenangel1330

Name:Victoria "Silver Tiger"

Looks:silver hair and clothes, black combat boots, and arctic-wolf blue eyes

Personality:distrustful,in control, smart, strong, fast, fierce

Backstory:PoVed

Spirit animal:Arizona

Spirit animal's gender:F

Spirit animal species:Amyain Leopard

Other:Spirit Animal based off of extinct Arizona Leopard

• Posted at:

Silver Tiger

Flip Side:

Black Wolf

Flip Side does not mean evil

I love: Books, Minecraft, Music, Art and a whole bunch of other things

I am a shape shifter and proud of it

I don't fit the description of normal and I'm proud of that

mummycat42

@Kittenangel1330

Accepted! You can start whenever you want!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Stead had taken her to what looked like a fortress in the arctic of coarse shimmer loved it being an ice dragon and all they walked in and as zia walked past an open door she saw two redcloaks sword fighting with their masks off  then another redcloaks ran into the hall laughing his head off stead looked at him and said howl go get the others and any other new or older people I have a few people for everyone to meet he said glancing at zia ok boss howl said and also who's this a new recruit this is his and she will be introduced amongst the others now go we don't have all day do we now howl ran off down the hall stead said " come on let's go a little while later a boy stead called jolt came up and panicked something about his being some rich princess with a perfect life zia turned on him and punched him in the face he stumbled back before saying " ow why'd you do that it hurt a lot " he whined "good I'm glad ." Zia answered  answered before tossing her head and continuing onwards jolt ran to make sure his face would be ok stead tried to stifle his grin but failed zia you might want to less bothered by the things people say here but I will admit he had it comin to him "he offended me " she answered coldly before walking into the room stead had showed her to.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

pantherwolf1244

Zia not his the stupid auto correct hates her name apparently .

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

pantherwolf1244

And it's supposed to say snickered not panicked .

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

mummycat42

Evelin:

Apparently, I had been wrong. When I came, in Worthy had his mask off. He had a dazed look on his face, like something amazing had just happened. It took a few minutes for him to notice I was in the room. He cleared his throat, put on his mask, and spoke. "Come in. We will begin training with a simple test to see how strong your bond is. If you do good, then you will test your fighting skills against mine." I nodded. I was suddenly glad that I had practiced with weapons so much. That's when everything went wrong. A young boy ran in, and he crashed into a pile of wood. That's when a series of unfortunate events happened. A block wood fell on an unsuspecting dog's tail. The dog yelped, which lost my concentration, I crashed into a wall, and I fell face first onto the ground. And then Worthy accidentally ran over my arm. I screamed, and then passed out. I woke up in the Greenhaven infirmary. Shadow was rubbing her head on my hand, and I was being tended to by a girl with a panda spirit animal. This must be the great Meilin. I thought. Then, I passed out again. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Quin's eye twitched, because Baihu was snoring. So loud that it was making the bed shake. There was a bang at the window, and the snoring stopped. Quin reluctantly got up and went to the window. Traxis was there and did not look happy. Quin opened the window." Hey! Tell the pussy- cat to cut it out. I can't sleep he's so loud"he said, annoyed." What do you want me to do tell him to shut up? You know he doesn't listen to me."Quin said equally annoyed, yawning and rubbing red circles under eyes." Just make him stop!"Traxis retorted." Why would I do that when he could just annoy you?"she asked batting her eyelashes innocently and leaning out the window." Someone's got a girlfriend!"a voice called out, making them both jump." Jolt we were raised together stupid!"Quin screeched. Traxis gagged.

Traxis and I are just friends Quin thought. We were raised together, for all I know he could be my brother She thought. Finally Quin dozed off." WAKE UP!"a voice shouted witch Quin recognized as Jolt." Give me a minute to get ready" Quin shouted back. She couldn't Belive that she had almost forgotten training. Maybe I should invite Traxis Quin thought so she went and tapped at his door. She heard a scream from inside. Quin panicked and tried to get the door opened but it was locked. She slammed her shoulder into it, wincing as it made contact." Traxis open the door!"she shouted. He screamed again. Something has to be terribly wrong she thought, urg how can I get in she said to herself." Um... Uh" she panicked " Yes! Window" she said and tried to open it. It wouldn't budge.time to improvise she said silently and threw a rock at it. The glass shattered but didn't break completely she gritted her teeth and jumped through the glass leaving deep gashes in her skin. When she opened her eyes she saw Traxis pressed up against the back wall and a large salamander crawling in his direction." I-it's a lizard " Quin stammered with a skeptical look on her face." Get it away!" Traxis screamed." I think I'm bonded to it" he whined." Good for you" Quin said stepping over the lizard, unlocking the door and was about to step out when she said " You've got a major window problem dude". Then she stepped out and headed to training.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

mummycat42

@Plataniumdragon2816

Wow! That was an amazing POV!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Thx I try hard to make make sense. Yours are cool to:)

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

crimsonpanther141

Out of curiosity, Kato went to visit his family to talk about the green-cloaked men and women at his ceremony. He was informed that they were Greencloaks. "They fight against the Conquerors, a band of evil people aiming to take over the world. They're aided by an ape named Kovo, a snake called Gerathon, an eagle known as Halawir, and a large army. One thing's for sure, they're not good people," explained Kato's mom. "Since you have a spirit animal now, I'd recommend you to go with them. It'll give you something to do, and the Greencloaks could use some help." And with that, Kato made up his mind to join the Greencloaks.

Terribly rushed, but I didn't have that many ideas on me.

Aboard the ship to Greenhaven, Kato was told that he would have to be trained in combat, archery, and stealth. In dismay, Kato followed their strict schedules and training exercises, as well as sitting through lessons and training on stealth. Occasionally, Soldier would encourage him to try harder and compliment him sometimes, which made Kato's appreciation for him grow. Their bond strengthened everyday, and the same brutal schedule happened each day, until they reached land.

ripwritingclass101

• Posted at:

Dragos or Hurricane

platinumdragon2816

Apparently Quin had passed out from blood loss before she got to training. She did after all jump through a window in a desperate attempt to save her friend from a salamander. All she remembered is that she left Traxis's room and never made it to training, causing Jolt to get worried and start looking for her. He found her passed out on the floor and sent her to the infirmary. Now Quin layed in bed, tracing her Panther's tattoo at the base of her neck.

To lazy to do another long pov. My reading teacher would kill me if she saw the way I wrote these.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

(Same)

Xian and Worthy went to go check on Quin. "I hope she's fine," Worthy said. "Agreed," Xian said. They entered the infirmary room to see Quin laying in a bed. "Hello there," Xian said. She wasn't in her Redcloak clothes. "You might know me as Paw, but i'm Xian, or other know as the famous Greencloak warrior, War. So you may call me Paw, Xian, or War. What ever you like." Worthy glared at her. It was known as the You-better-shut-up-before-you-spill-your-guts glare. Quin looked at the two mockinly. "Are you two dating?" Quin said with a mocking tone. Worthy and Xian started to flush crimson. Xian looked at the ground. "I'll be back after I find Howl... and kill him," Worthy said, pulling out his sword. He walked out of the room. A few minutes later, there was a girlie scream coming from the hall. "WHY IN THE HECK DID YOU TELL QUIN??!!" Worthy yelled. "I DIDN'T" Howl yelled back "I ONLY TOLD TALON, JOLT, AND A FEW OTHER REDCLOAKS!!!!!" There was another girlie cry. "I better go stop Worthy from literally killing my cousin," Xian told Quin "Good bye for now," Xian ran out f the imfirmary.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar 978db14263

lioneagle1140

Form:

Name: Rylee

Looks: green eyes, blond hair

Personality: funny, sarcastic, rages when mad

Backstory: wanderer

Spirit animal: midnight

Spirit animal's gender: female

Spirit animal species: fox

Other:

• Posted at:

STEALTHFIRE

She/Her

WEIRDO THROUGH AND THROUGH

BECAUSE 7 TIMES 13 IS NOT 28

RED, THE COLOR OF DESIRE

BLACK, THE COLOR OF DESPAIR

#RememberTheLost

#Gryffindor

#ShadowClan

#Jayfeather

MY OC'S

SEASKY

SWAMP

SPARROW

BLIZZARD

RACCOON

SQUIRREL

mummycat42

@Lioneagle1140

Nice form! Accepted! You can start whenever you want!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

, 2 , ... 12 , 13 , 14