Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I commanded "Worthy and I will attack from above." I pulled out throwing daggers. "I have more than this. Zia and Jade, you attack from the left, Quin and Evelin will attack from the right." I walked over to the side of the room, then let out a canine howl. I heard a response howl. I said, "Howl will join us soon. He knows Stead's weaknesses." Worthy said, "You told him EVERYTHING in ONE howl?!" I said, "Yep." Lucy gave Worthy a dog-grin. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Zia

It was time Zia knew she looked like some sort of assassin but intimidating was a good look for her so what the heck pulling a quiver of arrows she fired a warning shot but stead spun and when he looked up her was grinning and holding her arrow in two fingers Zia fired again and missed fine let's play that way Zia swung out the window and landed in a cloud of dust in front of the red cloak she flicked her wrist and a shiv appeared there same with the other hand Zia then lunged forward he blocked the fighting intensified turning into a whirl of red , royal blue and steal the deadly dance continued neither making any head way just then a sharp whistle pierced the air and four more warriors faded out of the shadows .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

@ blaise

Go ahead and make a form

@ everyone else

Sorry that I have not been posting. I have been very busy with life and school. I will do my POV soon.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Welp it looks like my character is only useful for villain-detecting barf or visions, it depends on the circumstance. I mean she can hold her own against Zia but still.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I teleported Worthy and I into a tree. I pulled out daggers, handed some to Worthy, then started to throw. I soon ran out, the jumped down from the tree. I gave a war cry, then said to Stead, "We trusted you-" I pulled out my sword. "-We beileved in you-" My eyes turned into the colors of fire. "-And we had faith in you!" I swung my sword at him, abd he countered with his. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

catdragon13873

Wow when Xian says something like that you know that the villain doesn't stand a chance.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

wolfdreamtime201

Okay, pretend that Xian always had a bang covering her right eye. 

Xian - 

"Really?" Stead said. "How do you know how everyone feels, you right-eye-blind mutt?" I froze up for a second and he slashed my shoulder. "Your own father cause that," Stead said. "S-shut up!" I yelled. Tears started to fill my eyes. "It wasn't his fault! The bile cause that!" Stead slashed me in the side. I cried out then yelled, "I'm not going to die from your hands! I can't..." Then, I screamed as loud as I could "FOR ERDAS!!" I started to teleport around quickly, then I was behind him. I knocked him down, then started yelling as I threw out punches "Not gonna lose! Can't lose...I just won't!!" Then Stead stabbed me in the side deeply with his sword. He then threw me off, and I landed on my back. Last thing I saw before blacking out was Worthy running to me, my clothes and cloak blood-stained, my hands soaked in blood, and Lucy laying down beside me. 

-Xian's Dream- 

I looked around. I was in a black void. On one side of me, I saw my mother! I saw my father! I looked to the other side... and I saw my friends. I saw Lucy on that side. I saw Layla, Zia, Evelin, Quin, Kaydyn, Worthy, Howl, Finn, and a friend still in Stetriol, helping the re-build. I looked back and forth. I started to cry like a tiny child. Which world, life or death? I looked at my friends, and wiped my eyes. I started to walk that way, then run. The words I yelled was, "I won't die! Not yet!" Then the world was bright. 

-Xian's Dream End- 

Xian 3rd person POV - 

She was muttering things. Worthy said, "Xian! Don't die, don't die! Not now! Oh, please no!" Lucy whimpered and nuzzled Xian's hand. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Oh my goodness! I NEED to know what happened! I need to POV! Now!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

catdragon13873

I saw Xian engage the sheep boy, and her eyes glowed. I assumed she was going to unleash some butt-kickers, but Wonder Sheep said something that made her hesitate. He hit her, and she went down. I charged at him, but even with my cat-like speed and agility, compliments of Magna, he blocked my every strike. Xian was laying on the ground, not moving. Worthy was sitting next to her, pleading her not to die. I looked back at Wonder Sheep. I jumped back in, strengthened by my anger, able to match him this time.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

catdragon13873

From now on, Wonder Sheep or Sheep Boy will be my names for Stead.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

wolfdreamtime201

That is the best thing I had heard EVER. 

Xian - 

I opened my eyes slowly, which were still glowing like fire, but dimer. I weakly smiled up at Worthy and said, "Don't...cry...Kitty Boy." Lucy let out a small bark, then helped me sit up. I winced and let out a small yelp of distress. "Xian..." Worthy muttered. "I'm fine," I said. "Just... a few cuts..." I took my blood-stained cloak off and tied it around my stomach, over the stab-wounds. I slowly stood up with Worthy's help. "I...need to fight..." I said, glaring at Stead, who was busy with Jade. Worthy said, "No...you'll die!" I looked into his eyes and said, "I'm a flame that will never go out." Worthy said, "He. Will. KILL. you." 

Worthy was literally holding me back as I was trying to run/limp at Stead. Then Lucy growled at me then looked at Stead. I was filled with new energy, and said to Worthy, "Let me fight." Worthy shook his head. I teleported behind Stead and swung my sword. As he turned, I teleported into a tree. Lucy bit at Stead's ankles.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I let out a war cry. I yelled, "Worthy, get Lenori!" I teleported behind Stead and knocked him down. I felt his blade go into my leg for a second, but I didn't care. I held my sword to his throat. "Go ahead, kill me," Stead said. I shook my head and said, "No one deserves to die, and I know this isn't you. I know you're being controled...by something..." I heard Lenori's voice, but everything was becoming blurry for me. I also relized that I lost a lot more blood then I thought. Ny hand shook as I held the blade to Stead's neck, and he didn't dare move. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

catdragon13873

This. Was not. Very good. Xian had beat Wonder Sheep, but it looked like she could barely stand. Worthy had gotten Lenori, but Xian was going to collapse. I sighed and turned to Magna. “I guess we’ll have to show them what we can do.” I concentrated, and Xian floated over to a tree, visibly freaked out. Her blade, however, stayed where it was, still hovering above Sheep Boy. Magna gave me a look that said, ‘show them all of it.’ I rolled my eyes, and looked into Wonder Sheep’s mind.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

-Not going to read back what I missed-

I crept away from the group, dissapearing into the dead of night. Then I took off silently, not disturbing the smallest blade of grass. For the moment, I was invincible. I leapt into the high branches of a tree, not bothering the heavy swaying of the precarious vines. I quickly listened, and sniffed the air. Nothing around for miles. How far had I come? There was a distant thunder, and rain came rolling in. I felt a distant tingling in the back of my head, calling out to depths I hadn't imagined. My eyes matched the patterns of the storm, swirling clouds, lightning, and whatnot. Except, it wasn't whatnot. It was me. I suddenly was free, free of care, free of guilt, free of burdens. Just.. Free. For the first time in years, the only things that mattered were out of my care zone. And after this, I would never go back. I stepped of the branch, not falling. I walked high in the fury of the storm, my deadly gaze unwavering. Something dark was changing in me. It had always been a part of me, but now it was escaping restraints, and rushing beyond the boundaries. I remember reaching the high of a mountain top, and standings there, taking in the beautiful chaos around me. My ears flattened against my head, and my white and mint hair whipped around, in a thick braid. I let out a deep yowl, feeling the ground shake under me. The storm thundered in the deadly sound, crashing thunder and thick lightning. Then, I wrapped my cloak around myself, so that all that were visible were those stormy eyes. The eyes of a traitor that would bring Eradas to its knees. I growled, and my eyes snapped back to their pale blue beauty, then I remember falling, falling and never stopping.

XxYoudidthistomexX

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Dusk your back , are you staying please say you staying.

Zia

Stead was doing something weird clutching his head and curling up in a ball , but Zia was too busy with the people she was fighting now that Xian was down and worthy was helping her and jade was tearing stead apart seemingly from the inside out dusk had gone off into the forest leaving his and evelin to take care of the rest of the bad guys , for once they were having a bit of trouble getting rid of them . These were well trained so finally as Zia got tired she thought , I will not be taken I will win. And she did . Glittering scales filled her vision and Glimmer slammed down in front of her the dragon took a breath as used it to make an ice cage around the soldiers.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

platinumdragon2816

Quin-- 

I came too, hardly alive. How far had I fallen? I growled, sitting against a large nearby rock. I spent the day there, recovering. I watched the clouds come, and eventually drift out of sight. I knew the others were in battle, with Stead. Jolt. Would he be ok? Would he fight against the powerful soldier, or be with him? I distantly longed to go back, but I couldn't. And what had happened to Baihu? And then, seemingly in a snap, my thoughts vanished. I could live without worry or guilt. I painfully stood up, and I vanished into the sunset, journeying north toward Eura. There, I could start over. I growled, and took up a sprint. I was alone, with no hold backs or dead weight. I had everything I needed right here. A spark of lightning flashed in my left eye as storm clouds rolled in. The rain would wash away my scent, and I would never be found.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

O.o Did Quin get amnesia?

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

POV

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

What the flip does amnesia have to do with this. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Cmon! Someone POV! Quit acting like I'm a ghost.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

Jade: 

Zia seemed to think that I was tearing Sheep Boy apart from the inside or something. Well, wasn't she wrong. I was just looking for the reason Wonder Shesp was doing this thing. After all, I knew my history. He was a hero of Erdas, who fought bravely against the Wyrm. So why was he doing this? I noticed that he seemed in pain, probably from my probing. "Well, I found nothing important in there. Except there was something about a Redcloak named Shadow who died during the battle on the Wyrm." Zia sent out her dragon, who froze the soldiers in an ice cage. Sheep Boy dragged himself over to a tree, and I couldn't help but feel kind of sorry for him. He had once been a regular kid, but he had joined the Conquerors and then been fused with a sheep. He was around the same age as me... just a kid. But then, so was Xian and Zia and Quin and Evelin. Speaking of Xian, we still needed to help her. I went into the woods to find some fresh water.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

//Quin\\

--The farther north I went, it felt like every step was towards freedom. I gazed at the delicate beauty of the snowy woods around me. It was great, really. But there wasn't time for this. I needed to get with it, and get out of here. Before the others found me. I didn't want to go back. I picked up my pace to a sprint. 

/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\

I ran for a while, crashing to the ground as disaster struck. I felt like I was being ripped apart, from the inside out. If it had hurt then, it was even more so now. I've never been in so much pain. I let out a screech, kicking my legs around as I felt my spirit being ripped from me. Then, as quickly as it had come, it was gone.. I laid there, then curled into a ball, out of fear. Whatever had just happened was going to come again. I knew it. Which meant I had to keep moving. I reluctantly got to my feet, and resumed my pace, just slower. By nightfall, I had reached a town. Or, I was near one anyways. At the top of a cliff, I could see the dim glow and hear the bustle of activity. I examined the distance from the ground.. I probably wouldn't die. Probably.. A stupid smile came across my face and diving face-first, I launched myself off the ridge. I was a true idiot. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

PEOPLE

WHERE DID YOU GO

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

FIREFOX

NIGHTSHADE

ZIAAAAAAAA

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

Hey what about me

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

FEH

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

mummycat42

@ Dusk

Dont worry I will POV tonight.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

MEHHHHHHH

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH MHEEE

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THERE WAS A POST ON HERE AND I GOT ALL HAPPY BUT IT. WAS. JUST. MEEEEE.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

That is what happens when you spam.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

feh.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Anyone POV??????????

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

I'm waiting on the others.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

--One week Later--

I was now in Trunswick, and the brutal leader of a small Gang of orphans. My RedCloak-Heightened senses gave me an advantage, and even more of one with the storm powers I had discovered. I'm not sure why the people here stuck around. They were like a horde of gnats. Once you ran into them, they just wouldn't leave. And I was pretty much the worst, aside from the militia, at street standards. I could fight them off, but I didn't want to. And, I'm not sure why.. I guess that went into my no-care zone too. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

--May be out of ordeR--

Quin--

I was relaxing, leaning on the rail of a bridge. There was a river that flowed underneath, churning around rocks and various clumps of plants. No one else was around... Even if they did see me, they wouldn't recognize me. I had several leopard spots on my face, and I had lost vision in my left eye, and had a scar across that eye. I had lost it after the first had fight I'd had in months. My white hair had a streak of mint in it.. I became more catlike every day. I saw a faint flash of Crimson. No. My ear twitched, and I backed away from the edge with a growl. I started a series of steps backwards, having to glance around every few seconds, for the fear of a blind-spot. Gosh, I probably looked like some sort of... I thought about that for a second, with a pang of sadness. The next time I turned around, a cloaked figure with an all to familiar mask was in front of me. FOR THE LOVE OF THE GREAT BEASTS HOW WHY. I shrieked and leaped back, flopping over the railing of the bridge. For one horrible second, I accepted my fate. It was always said that drowning was a peaceful death. Things seemed to go in slow motion as I squeezed my eyes shut. But instead, I landed in knee deep water. It took me a second to realize that, though. I opened my left eye and looked down, my right still squeezed shut. With a low growl, I looked up at Jolt, snarling angrily." Quin!" He shouted, hesitating for a second, then running down the bridge to the edge of the river. I climbed out on the other side, sprinting for the city. I was lighter on my feet, and more graceful.. While he seemed to have taken on the grace of a bird trying to fly for the first time. I bolted down the second alley that I came by, leaping to the top of a building and then jumping roof top by roof top away.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

There it is

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Form:

Name: Jayden Tomasina

Looks: Bright red hair always in pigtails, Brilliant green eyes,  Loves to wear green, wears a green tunic with dark green pants, and tall black boots. 

Personality: Fun, Smart, and Loyal. 

Backstory: Youngest in a family of 6,  only her dad summoned a spirit animal.  So everyone is hoping for her to summon one. Family is loyal to Greencloaks. 

Spirit animal: Blaze

Spirit animal's gender: Female

Spirit animal species: Red Fox 

Other: Secretly wants to run away. 

• Posted at:

Call me Cookie if you want to 

MLP fan Pinkie Pie is the best 

Love foxes, owls, cats and Chickens

want to start a Warrior RP, or other popular book RP 

platinumdragon2816

Waiting for the next to come through... I want to do a big POV tonight.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 21 , , 23