Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

No offense, but why do people join so far into a roleplay?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

platinumdragon2816

New POV will be up by tomorrow

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

It had started to rain, and I sat in my shelter, back to the entrance. I heard the splash of boots against flooded cobblestone. I almost got up an ran, then thought better of it. I ignored the fact that someone was behind me. It was probably just one of the idiots anyways. Rain pelted down on the metal rooftop." Quin.." A now annoying voice said. I ignored Jolt, focused on the wall in front of me as if it was the most interesting thing I had ever seen. Jolt muttered something about the rain before asking if there was enough room for another person to sit. When I didn't answer, or do anything, he scooted me aside and sat down beside me. I was still facing the wall. There was a long, awkward silence, before I broke it." I'm not going back." I said, pulling the hood of my gray cloak over my head. Things went in slow motion, and my pulse quickened as I started to tinker with the storm." At least you finally said something.. This was getting.. Weird...." He said slowly, and he was ignored once again. I knew the hood must have been hiding my eyes, I could feel my pupils slipping away to patterns of lightning and thunder. I felt a tingling starting to build up in my nose,I sneezed, and the water froze in midair. Crud, what had I done now?" WHAT the..?" Jolt asked, baffled. I muttered something and crawled to my feet, running out into the alley to see the damage I had done. The drops of water were just hanging there, not moving or anything. Not falling. I willed the rain to continue, and after several long moments of focus, it continued.. Sort of. Gallons of water came down. And when my limited vision cleared up, I saw Jolt holding in a laugh. I grimaced, and stomped off. After a while of walking, I effortlessly scaled a building. I walked the perimeter of it, then jumped to another one, doing the same. After a while, I was racing along rooftops, feeling more cat than human. An hour later, I was panting, leaning against the side of a tall building with no windows. It was farther away from the rest, and it just had an odd vibe. I examined it for several minutes, and as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I wheeled around and punched the person in the face. They had caught me on my blind spot. After a few seconds I realized it was Jolt (again), and I began ranting about how it's just wrong to sneak up on a person with only one eye..."Okay, okay. Why don't you just chill and then we can see what's up with this place." He said. I realized that my chest was heaving, and the fur on my tail was all bushed up and being swished around. It wasn't like me to get that... Freaked out. There really was something wrong here. Once I got my breathing under control, I backed up a few meters and then kicked the door off its hinges. What was in there only made my hair spine up again. Three cells, with the thickest bars I had ever seen, and almost a dozen layers of brick to back that up. There were stairs, too, leading up to what I could only assume we're even more cells. I walked to the doorway of a cell and examined it. There were huge randomly placed slashed and bite marks, as if a beast had gone mad. There were smaller ones, too. Then, as my eyes swept to one corner of the room, I saw bones. Two large stacks of them. I gasped as my eyes were filled with a vision.

--

A young girl was gathering water from a stream by a town as a bright flash surrounded her. A grizzly appeared, roaring before placing its muzzle in the girls open palm. Everything seemed so calm, relaxed. Then, as quickly as it had come, the girl dropped to her knees, coughing up blood. The bear had a glazed, insane glint in its eyes as it turned and struck out at the nearest civilian.

--

Bonding sickness. I stumbled, and fell backwards, my head full of maniac laughs and distant whispers. Jolt caught me, and I almost passed out from fear. Before he could ask what had happened, a shadow appeared at the doorway as a huge, clawed paw knocked up into that cell and slammed the door. Then, as quickly as it had come, it was gone. I landed by the bones, and shrieked, leaping away and clawing against the door with all of my might. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

I haven't the faintest idea but she might be new to samb she doesn't have a siggy. Also I don't know if you want us to find you or not in eura so I will do two posts one where we find you and one where we don't you just need to tell me which one to follow up on.

Zia

A branch caught her in the face leaving a bright red spot on the light skin she didn't stop . Zia reached the edge of the forest where jolt's call had come from her movements were far faster than usual and the mark where glimmer had been was starting to disappear all that was left of her spirit animal was a translucent layer of scaly armor that made her look like a glittering goddess when the hit her her hair had turned white blond and a new preference for the colors blue and white were all that was left outwardly inside every thing had changed a bit her senses were perfect and her eyes had turned blue as ice plus when absolutely necessary a pair of wing would appear and she could fly for a while . Thinking of it didn't improve her old much so Zia banished the thoughts from her mind and followed the flash of red through the trees . It had been almost two weeks since they had started looking for quin who has mysteriously and recently one of the people zia had "asked" *cough*  (blackmailed) finally had some useful information , a sighting in northern eura so naturally that's where they had gone.

Ok that was the one where we find quin 

And if the other option sounds better ignore this and I will start the story there .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

platinumdragon2816

I legit spent thirty minutes on a POV if it doesn't go THROUgh...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

U dunno. I really like that POV. I'll try to do another POV before school.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

--Quin--

Being here was going to make me go mad. I needed out. We would both die here without food or water. I kept hearing the whispers in my head. There was one thing left to do. I faced the wall and called upon a storm. My pulse quickened and my brain was pulled into a foggy sensation as my eyes changed. I had never planned to summon a tornado. Everything went away with a snap, and I could only assume I had failed. Even if I could create the natural disaster, could it even destroy this place? The howling house. "Mad" bonded had ended up in here, and without a cure, died here. I sat against the wall and fell asleep.

When I awoke, water was lapping at my knees. It took my several seconds to realize this, because I just sat there rubbing my eyes. When I opened my working one again, boom."JOLT JOLT JOLT WAKE UP NOW WERE GONNA DIE WATER JOLT JJOOLLTTT!!!!" I screeched, attempting to climb the walls. Had I summoned a hurricane instead? Jolt woke and rolled off the bench he'd been sleeping on and into the water. He came up screeching. We would drown here.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Well because it sounded fun, and didn't  really had gone on forms before.

• Posted at:

Call me Cookie if you want to 

MLP fan Pinkie Pie is the best 

Love foxes, owls, cats and Chickens

want to start a Warrior RP, or other popular book RP 

greendog1510

Can I join?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Sure but I'm not the one who decides that.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

greendog1510

How often does mummycat goes on?

• Posted at:

platinumdragon2816

Nightshade is rather inactive... And we do need a new role player so this doesn't die. It's not like she'd be mad or anything, so yeah. Welcome to the RP.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

I am so sorry I have not been very active right now. I just got my computer so Now my POVs will be able to be saved. Again, so sorry for not being on for so long. Not to mention that there was a fire at school today, and I am still in shock. But I will do my POV right now.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

greendog1510

Could I join my information is on the previous page.

• Posted at:

mummycat42

@Greendog1510

It's a cool form, accepted!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

pantherwolf1244

she is usually on maybe once or twice every week or two so lets just say you could probably start pov and she can just give her consent next time she is on

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

mummycat42

@ Greendog1510

Go ahead and join.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

Evelin:

Shadow seemed more moody that usual. She would look in the direction of the forest then back at me. She seemed to long to go in. Alexander had managed to escape without being caught. I had not seen my brother since before Xian had nearly died. I had left, hoping to find him. Austin, like always was by my side with his spirit animal, Might. "Do you think he might have gone in the forest? Because both Might and Shadow seem to want to go there. They sense something." He spoke, breaking the silence. I gave my boyfriend a bitter smile. I sensed something in the forest as well, but I tried to ignore it. It seemed to be beckoning us. Then I heard something. It was behind us. I got to my feet, my bow raised, arrow loaded. Shadow's ears were perked, she was crouched low to the ground. Austin drew his sword as Might bared his fangs, haunches raised. And then the person spoke. "You thought you could get rid of me, but you did not really check that I was completely dead." He spoke, emerging from the darkness. Austin gasped, dropping his sword. "Lovely to see you again dear brother. Now lower that bow of yours before I make sure your precious brother stops breathing Evelin." I lowered my bow. Austin's supposedly dead brother gave a malicious smile, before pulling on a rope. My brother was pulled out from behind the bushes, hog tied and unconcious. "Now, in return for him and our lives, I propose we make a deal."

(Yes, I know, bad me for bringing a very powerful villain back from the dead)

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

People, please POV soon. I'm going to do a huge one if everything works out

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

If I legit did a POV where Quin accidentally killed... THE GUY.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

ITS THE GUY IM TOTALLY GONNA KEEP CALLING HIM THAT. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN oops I left the Royal Canterlock Voice on.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

Yeah we had this whole huge joke a few pages back. Gosh, I can't belive I remember that

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

--Quin--

It was hard to stay above the water, which was now almost to the top of the cell, which was high. Roughly 12 feet high. I didn't care about my hatred of water anymore, instead just about living. I didn't want to go out like this, and I didn't want Jolt to have to die to, in my faults. There was no time for guilt, though. I had to try. I took one last, huge gulp of air, squeezed my eyes shut, and dove underwater, in pure focus Jolt distantly screamed for me to come back to the surface, but I couldn't I was so close. In the time of a blink, a burst of wind so strong appeared that it tore to howling house apart. All that could be seen were layer upon layer of brick and rubble. Then, a hand broke the surface, followed by an arm, ripped by scratches. After a minute or two, the rest of a body pulled herself partly out of the rubble. Then more caved in, causing her to scream in pain. I heard a far off call for my name, as Jolt slowly came staggering into view. My left eye was cloudy, making fear spark through my body. Even worse, my legs were pinned with horrid pain clamping my right down. It had to be broken. Jolt ran over and started to shove rubble off of me, and when my right leg was uncovered, it was twisted at an odd ankle."I'm so sorry... If I hadn't-" He started, but I cut him off."Hurry, let's get out of here before people decide to see what happened to this place" I said, grunting as I tried to lift myself up. 

--

Hour later-

--

We had decided to keep traveling. Yeah, I know. We. It was hard, though at first. Jolt had attempted to support some of my weight, but due to his unnatural height, that wouldn't work. We were camped out in the middle of the woods somewhere. Jolt had gone to look for food.. Hunt, and I was here, totally defenseless, which I would have taken as a jerk move, but I really didn't care at this point. I had started to make two crutches, that way we could travel faster. We had argued for a while, but I had eventually won-We were going to keep traveling through Eura, away from.. Friends. After a while, I examined my work. It would work. I just needed to find out if it would hold my weight. That could wait until later, though. Against my will, my thoughts wondered to my new life, then immediately to Jolt. He seemed to be the only thing I really cared about right now.. But why... I shook my head. Of course  I liked him, as a friend.. But was there something more there? There was a crunch from fallen leaves as something heavy landed next to me. On my blindspot. I back handed Jolt, not thinking twice about it. I growled at him and mumbled inaudiable." You're stringer than you look." He muttered.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

Dusk I remember the jokes I wasn't there but I read the posts before joining. The Guy. Heh. Still funny.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

I don't even know how that started...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

pantherwolf1244

Lol that was a horrible nickname we gave him just, oh no someone is being mind controlled the guy is back ! What ever shall we do .

zia

Zia stumbled through the door way the place was flooded but two pairs of muddy footprints proved they were alive and judging from the twisted drag of one foot someone was injured . Once again quin was on the move and this time it seemed she had an accomplice ,perhaps jolt who they had sent out to find her has had a change of heart zia thought glaring into the darkness ahead . The rain was streaming down now and not even her thick cloak could keep all of it out. With her new acute hearing the rain seemed to pound in her head so when the knife was pressed to her throat she almost expected it ,sighing Zia held her hands up and turned slowly coming face to face with her capter had felt exciting for a moment but then it turned out just to be a Shepard.boy from the nearby town" what are you doing here " the boy said enjoying the role of power amused Zia decided to play along "I'm a grave robber coming to steal your family's cerimonial Shepard stick  " smirking as his eyes went wide taking in her sword and comparing it to his hers was much bigger and she knew how to use it but the some how found the courage to ask " where are you from and what are you doing on our land " Zia suposse she could have lied but telling the truth can almost as enjoyable sometimes so instead she said " I'm from zhong and I'm out here getting drenched because someone saw fit to give me the job of hunting down my old friend who is proving very differcult to find " zia found herself saying as his eyes narrowed trying to decide whether she was telling the truth or not.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

platinumdragon2816

Incoming POV. I'm legit trying to hold back laughter right now.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

ZIA I NOW SHIP YOU WITH RANDOM SHEPARD BOY. YOU WILL NOW BE KNOWN AS...  Wow there really ISNT a good ship name here...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

pantherwolf1244

Good because the kids about to get left in the mud.

Zia 

Now the kid just glared at her trying to put on a brace face as she grabbed him by the back of his cape and dragged him all the way down to the sheep pen then she tied his hands and heaved over the rail stepping back she pulled out a kerchief and daintily tried to erase a splotch of mud before turning and looking up at the full moon shining in the sky .nothing left to do but keep looking 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

greendog1510

Jayden- (A couple weeks earlier) When I woke up this morning, I remembered that today was the nectar ceromony.   I was the last person in my family to do a ceremony. No one else had called a spirit animal. I took a deep breath, then my mom came in saying,"Time to get ready, and you have to wear this dress."  I did not like dresses," But this was a special occasion so I did as told. Then she tried to put my hair in a really fancy bun.  I said," Mom, can't I just have my hair down?" She replied," Sure, I guess so , but you would look so much better with the other hair do." ( Time skip to the nectar ceromony.)  As I walked down the street, with two other kids, one was the Mayors son, the other was the butcher's  daughter. I would be going 2nd, since my family was better off then most people.  The boy summoned a eagle, finally it was my turn. The greencloak, handed me a flask, it had a sweet smell coming from it. I took a sip it tasted like honey.  I felt dizzy, then I focused in the clearing a red fox stood. It was a girl, she padded towards me sniffing my hand. Then the greencloak asked me if I wanted to join the greencloaks. Thoughts in my mind fought back and forth. Part of me wanted to go, and the other half wanted to stay. Looking at my family my mother nodded. Her expression said yes I could go if I wanted to. That reasured me. I slowly turned towards the greencloak, and said," Yes I will join."

• Posted at:

greendog1510

Jayden-  When I woke up this morning, I remembered that today was the nectar ceromony. I was the last person in my family to do a ceremony. No one else had called a spirit animal. I took a deep breath, then my mom came in saying,"Time to get ready, and you have to wear this dress." I did not like dresses, but this was a special occasion so I did as told. Then she tried to put my hair in a really fancy bun. I said," Mom, can't I just have my hair down?" She replied," Sure, I guess so , but you would look so much better with the other hair do." ( Time skip to nectar ceromony) There was two other kids both had summoned nothing. I was last to go, my family wasn't super rich but we were better off then most people in our town. The greencloak gave me a flask,  I took a sip, it was warm and tasted like my favorite food, warm rolls. The earth started to spin around my a light flashed. It was like my scenes were turned up the world looked more vibrant, and in front of me stood a fox, instantly I knew she was my spirit animal. She padded over to me and sniffed my hand. The greencloak in front of me said," Would you join the greencloaks?" Should I go, should I stay. I turned to my family, my mother nodded her head giving approval. This gave me reasurance. I slowly turned to the greencloak and said," Yes I will join."  He said" Then we must go right away."  Then we began the journey to Greenhaven. 

• Posted at:

platinumdragon2816

I'll POV once there's something to do with Quin. Or Jolt. Idk.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar ac23fb288e

jadecloudburst113

Did mine post?

• Posted at:

#WorldsCollide

Chicken Nuggets!!

What the rainbow?!

All right, all right, all right!!

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, rainbow!!!!

JJajmMMajMajjajanannanhanananznnjajamamam

-insert random things here-

Welp...

I'm out!

jadecloudburst113

Why didn't mine post?

• Posted at:

#WorldsCollide

Chicken Nuggets!!

What the rainbow?!

Welp...

I'm out!

jadecloudburst113

I hope it posts

• Posted at:

#WorldsCollide

Chicken Nuggets!!

What the rainbow?!

Welp...

I'm out!

jadecloudburst113

Why Won't Mine Post?

• Posted at:

#WorldsCollide

Chicken Nuggets!!

What the rainbow?!

Welp...

I'm out!

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

After finding another seemingly dead end Zia turned back and retraced her steps hoping to find that the footprints had just taken a turn in the fog but she was sadly mistaken as the only other footprints she found were her own so she walked back past the kids farm taking time only to check whether or not he was still there seeing nothing  she was about ready to leave only to hear " looking for me ?" Spinning on her heel Zia quickly took in the situation the Shepard boy stood there with another girl and an adult in about two seconds Zia had a knife in her hand grinning the boy said turned to his companions saying " that's her , she's the one who left me in the sheep pen " Zia gave him a withering Glare and turned to the adult who, upon closer observation was wearing a dark green cloak her annoyance fell away " why hello Felicity lovely evening to be out for a stroll is it not ?" Zia said with a slight bow that was almost immediately returned " ah yes I suppose it is Zia , a bit breezy for my taste though ." She said then turned to the boy " now Ian I thought you said there was a person out here who was dangerous and evil " felicity said to Ian amused he went red and put his head down now the girl spoke " excuse me ma'am aren't we supossed to be going to green haven " 

"yes Jayden we will go in a second but first let me introduce you to Zia nightshade she is a very special member of our order , Zia ,this is Jayden " Zia bowed and greeted the girl with a dangerously feral grin . " I do hope you don't mind me taking my leave as I really must be getting back to wading waist deep through mud and water to find someone is , as of yet missing within these woods somewhere " Zia said 

" oh yes of course miss " Jayden sounded a bit surprised to find that some green cloaks really do have manners . The group parted ways and a few minutes later Zia was delighted to find the trail of footprints again.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

jadecloudburst113

Please let through

Name: Casey

Looks: Dark skin, brown eyes, black hair. Hair in a ponytail.

Personality: Brave. When fighting, strong. When not, friendly.

Back Story: Lived in Nilo until age 11. Lived in foster care until summoning spirit animal, then joined Greencloaks.

Spirit Animal: Lilly

Spirit Animal Gender: Female

Spirit Animal Species: Tiger

Other: Had an older brother and younger sister, both Greencloaks. Was separated during a fight against the Conquers. Hopes to be reunited with them again.

• Posted at:

#WorldsCollide

Chicken Nuggets!!

What the rainbow?!

Welp...

I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

SORRY I COULDN'T POST SOONER. I also sped-read through a lot of these so...

Xian - 

I was almost fully healed from the battle a few months ago. I still had nightmares of almost dying, and I cried in my sleep. Worthy would sometimes wake me up, when he was there in my room, checking on me. But now... I wanted to adventure. 

"Xian," Worthy hissed. "Let's go!" I nodded and limped over to him. It still hurt, my sides and leg, but I didn't care. Stead was being mind controlled, and he couldn't help it. That's all Lenori would tell us. 

Worthy, Lucy, and I ran in the forest. "Uh, Worthy," I said. "Can we go to Erua? I mean, we don't have to go to Trunswick, if it makes you feel better about going... um..." "Okay," Worthy said. "Really!?" I said, excitment in my voice. "Yeah," Worthy said. "YAY!!" I yelled. 

(Few days later) 

We were in Eura hunting. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

jadecloudburst113

Name: Casey

Looks: Dark skin and brown eyes. Black hair in a ponytail.

Personality: Brave, independent. When fighting, very strong. When not fighting, very friendly.

Backstory: Lived in Nilo until age 11. She then lived in foster care. After summoning her spirit animal, she joined the Greencloaks.

Spirit Animal: Lilly

Spirit Animal Gender: Female

Spirit Animal Species: Tiger

Other: Had an older brother and younger sister but was separated during a fight against the Conquerors, hopes to be reunited again.

• Posted at:

#WorldsCollide

Chicken Nuggets!!

What the rainbow?!

Welp...

I'm out!

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 22 ,