• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Cookie if you want to 

MLP fan Pinkie Pie is the best 

Love foxes, owls, cats and Chickens

want to start a Warrior RP, or other popular book RP 

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

I want to use the second post I last posted. I thought the first one didn't go through so I made another

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Double post. The Guy hehe... ik his real name is Anthony or something but if you think for one second that at least one of us isn’t going to call him The Guy you’re dead wrong

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Pineapplethe RainWing/NightWing hybrid

Bubblesplash- the warrior cat 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Pinkie Pie- the MLP character 

Peril- the firescales dragon 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

greendog1510

Oops, I wanted the second one, that I posted

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

AHH EMOJI KILLL IT KILLLLLLL ITTTTT

-Quin-

I had faceplanted to let Jolt know that I was exhausted, because what are words. Only, there was now an imprint of my face in mud. I eventually fell asleep. After a while of peaceful rest, I woke up to a world of mud encasing me, and something pulling my foot. I tried to scream, but I only inhaled mud. With another tug, I was spit back onto the surface of the earth, taking in big breaths. Jolt was staring me down like an idiot. I went to go find something to wash off myself in, and my armor. I came along a small stream, and took off the plates of armor. I rinsed off my face, and walked back to camp. Halfway there, I heard a scream from my name. I took up a sprint, not minding my fake leg, which was surprisingly working out. When I came to the clearing I saw Jolt in hand to hand combat with several men and women dressed in jet black, with bronze collars. Even more were firing arrows. I didn't slow my pace, but instead picked it up, somersaulting mid air before crashing into the nearest archer. I took out the rest in a few second, then leapt onto a woman's back who was wielding a saber. I forgot self control, and was soon slashing my claws across my face. Jolt had dealt one last blow, and was now attempting to pull me off the woman, who was screaming." Quin! We have to keep moving! Now!" As much as I hated to say it, he was right. There could be more warriors anywhere. I grabbed my pack and we starting streaking through the trees until we came to an open field. I made a large rain storm, so we could get through undetected. But Uh, it wouldn't stop. It kept pouring until we were knee deep in both wheat and water. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

Missed again the foot prints stopped by a stream.Zia cursed having finally found their little camp she had been surprised to find a whole pile rebel conquers laying strewn across the ground . Ironically she  took this as a good sign so she climbed a tree moved quickly along the branches within fifteen minutes she heard hushed voices and sped up her movements just as she reached them or at least she hoped it was them the branch she was on snapped and landed on the ground  both of their heads turned , it was quin alright a little worse for the wear ok a lot worse but it was her Zia jumped up and immediately stumbled back quin had thrown a punch Zia ducked the next one and started talking " quin it's me Zia stop trying to kill me I came way to far to  get beaten up by a half blind cat girl ." Then she smirked as recognitions drew across her face " Zia ?" She asked quietly and stopped fighting .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

platinumdragon2816

--Quin--

"Zia..?" I asked, regretting it. I called on all my strength and bolted, as fast as I could. Which, was fast. They weren't going to catch up to me. I felt a pang of hurt about Zia's comment. Was that really what I was now? I was coming up on a large ravine, but I jumped over it. I stopped, and climbed into a tree, feeling the familiar Rush as I called a storm. Then, I felt an energy rush as I jumped and flipped from tree to tree, making it harder to be tracked. I dropped to the ground, and lightning exploded from where I stepped. Whatever was happening, I must look awesome. I stopped and rested for a short while, and I put my mask on and pulled my cloak over my head. Then, I kept running until I circled back to Trunswick. I couldn't go back to where I was before. Jolt could come back, and Zia might have been there too. I stayed on the outfringes of the city. I pulled my sabers out and sharpened them, just to be safe. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

Evelin:

My brother was in danger. I just couldn't refuse! Austin had gone paler than a ghost. He went silent, I knew he was unsure of what to do. "Alright! What do you want from me! Just let us go!" I had put away my arrow and lowered my bow. He smiled before saying, "Glad you could see reason. Now, my deal for you is that you take me to Greenhaven, keep my identity a secret, and maybe I will let you all live. Do we have a deal?" He smirked. I looked at my brother's face. He was still tied to that monster. Austin was still in shock. "Fine!" I cried. "Now let my brother go." I growled. Shadow did the same, her tail wrapped around me protectively. "I will." He said, "But first, take me to Greenhaven  and keep your end of the deal." I nodded. Then I turned, grabbing Austin's hand, Shadow and Might following. I motioned for him to follow. His smile reminded he of a snake. He pulled his grey cloak's hood on and put on a mask, resembling Worthy's only it was black and it was plain. Not shaped like a wildcat's face. On it's forehead was a carving in the shape of a scorpion. "Let's go brother, and Evelin." With that we left toward Greenhaven.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Oh, I ship Zia x Howl BTW... hehe...

Xian - 

Something, no, someone ran past us. Quin! We followed behind her, then at the right time, me and Worthy both said, "Quin!" She turned to us. I smiled and said, "We haven't seen you for so long! Where's Jolt?!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

This day just kept getting better and better. I punched Xian and took off back to the ravine, hurtling myself off the edge.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

It was too late when I saw a huge river and swirling Rapids. There were rocks everywhere. I wouldn't survive. Yay. I let out a gut wrenching scream as I discovered the pain was back, tearing me apart from the inside. For a second, everything was normal, then just instinct, survival. Just before I hit the water, I swiveled mid-air and landed on a rock, then pivoting, I leaped from rock to rock, not slowing down. When I got to the side, I gritted my teeth. There was only one way up. It wasn't going to happen, though. I dove into the crashing water, hooking my claws into one rock. It would have been hard without the millions of gallons of water crushing me down. I gabbed the next rock up, pulling myself up. I continued, at a quick pace, being knocked back a few times. I couldn't see, which was making things that much harder. Everything was drenched. I could hardly breathe properly, because water came into my lungs whenever I tried. Water was everywhere. I growled, and with a yowl, I reached the top of the huge waterfall. I should of collapsed right there, but I was surrounded. Predators don't like to be surrounded. I leapt up, landing on Zia's head, before kicking Jolt in the neck and making a run for it, with everything I had left. I made it for another two hours at the least before collapsing. I felt like living death. I was still coughing up water, and that mixed with trying to catch your breath is like choking on fire. I climbed into a snow coated tree and fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

Zia cornered Quin in the ravine and " ok I just want to talk " 

" fine but be quick " 

" alright I see I've hurt your feelings I didn't mean that comment "

" I bet you you did " quin mumbled. Zia thought on this " yes I suppose I did but I'm sorry and if it makes you feel any better I'm just as much of a freak as you now " lifting her eyes and stepping into a beam of moon light quin stumbled back seeing her eyes and scaly armor " you...what happened you were fine back at green haven "

" Quin it's been months since you were at green haven things are changing "

" I ..I'm not going back "

" fine I tried to convince you but I can't force you "

" good ...wait what ?" 

" what do you want me to tell them , you've two options one you died or two you are done being a green cloak for good " 

" I'm I need time to think I don't know yet " quin looked blindsided pushing her advantage Zia said " oh and do you want me to tell them or you going to suck it up and do it yourself " giving  Quin  a sad smile she bowed And backed away " I can't promise I will be the last person to try and find you but once you've made your choice you know where to find me . Until then I bid you goodnight " and with that Zia became just another shadow as she walked away .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

I was completely exhausted. I tried to roll over, but nothing happened. I tried again. I couldn't move. I heard a distant twig snap. If I was caught like this, I was as good as dead. There was a large crunch as something raced for my hiding spot." Quin? What the heck are you doing?" Jolt asked." Can't move..." Was all I could reply." Next time don't climb up a waterfall. You wasted all of your energy. He sat down next to me and I pretty much crashed. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

I wanna do a POV where Quin's snow leopard takes over and she goes insane.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Up. I will legit spam the POV button.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

No Dusk you are not allowed to do that. I made that rule up just now but I think it is appropriate.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

Well, 

A, I'm bored and it keeps the role play alive

B, why don't you POV with me,

And finally C, who put you in charge of the POV exactly??

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

A) sorry nothin I can do bout that 

B) SORRY I couldn't POV. I was doing some ministry stuff in Mexico all weekend and there was no wifi. Plus hard to POV while building a house. 

C) Nobody put me in charge, I just feel that spamming is the worst. I had a bad annoying experience on the chat and now I really don't like spam.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

Someone POV..... 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

mummycat42

I am stuck doing school work but I will try. Also, no computer at school anymore because of my classmates who kept going on inappropriate websites and now computers are banned in my school for 3 weeks at minimum.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

greendog1510

I don't know what to POV about now does anybody have ideas. 

• Posted at:

platinumdragon2816

I'll do a large POV and you guys can build off of that. I'll have it by tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

Ok

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

When I woke up the next night, there was a dim fire, and Jolt was gone. I stretched my limbs, releasing the feeling of being able to move again. There was a crunch of feet on leaves behind me and my pupils narrowed into hardly visible slits. I leaped to my feet and turned in a full circle, glad that my brace didn't falter. I couldn't see anything, only hear. I closed my eyes, relying on the strength of my heightened hearing. I tracked the sounds to an exact pin-point, and leapt up, pushed  off a tree, and tackled the figure, my head to their gut. I could vaguely make out a human in the shadows, and suddenly there were more and more, some with loaded cross-bows. I inhaled deeply before letting out a war cry, mixed with a yowl as I took them out, in a matter of seconds. I grabbed my pack, and Jolt too, mine being a considerable amount heavier. There was a roar behind me, and I turned around to see that the entire camp-site had been lit ablaze." WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT BEASTS DID YOU DO NOW?!" Jolt shrieked." I DONT KNOW BUT RUN. WE SHOULD DEFINITELY RUN." I shouted, tossing his pack at him and taking off. We ran for several hours, and when we stopped our cloaks were singed. We were near a town, so we started to it at a slow pace. 

Sorry ill do more when my brain mercifully decides to work.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I saw fire. I ran towards that direction and heard telling. "Quin!" I yelled. I saw people with bows. Worthy muttered something under his breath. I pulled out my sword and yelled, "FOR ERDAS!!" And gave a war cry. Lucy howled then tackled a man. I swung my sword and danced around flames. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

catdragon13873

Jade: 

I was sitting at the Redcloak Tower. I was sent here because Quin might come here blah blah blah blah blah. Earlier that day, I had initiated a food fight at breakfast, and then won with cereal.

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

catdragon13873

Sorry it's so short but I can't POV very much rn

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

mummycat42

Evelin:

Fire. What I saw as we headed toward Greenhaven. "No." I gasped, rushing towards the smoke. Shadow had tensed up. Austin had his had and the hilt of his sword. His brother, Anthony seemed in no great rush. He acted as if nothing were wrong. Might growled, then whined. I looked in the direction he was looking. In the midst of the smoke were my friends. I drew my bow and knocked an arrow. Turning to Shadow, Austin and Might, I said, "Lets do this guys. FOR GREENHAVEN!" I cried. Austin repeated my war cry, drawing his sword. We rushed in, I released my arrow, it's tip piercing an attacker's leg. He fell to the ground with a satisfying cry of pain. I was back to back with Austin. "You guys all right?" I asked my friends whose faces were filled with surprise. They nodded and kept fighting. I noticed Anthony in the distance sitting on the ground as if watching the sunrise. "As soon as he releases my brother and our deal is complete, I swear I'm gonna kill him." I mutter loud enough for Austin to hear. He smirked. We focused on the fight that was happening without another word.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

-picking up from last POV.. (Hint, Quin DOESNT want to be found.))

We ran for a few hours, just to get away from them. We reached the next city, and I told Jolt to make camp while I would go and get supplies. It was dark, and not many merchants were open. Ok, wow. Did you really think I was going to go to a merchant? Really? I stopped at a large mansion. It was nice. I leaped up, and dug my claws into a windowsill on third story, and just hung there, with my feet pushed against the wall. I looked inside and then cut my way in. I moved swiftly and silently, snatching things up as I went. I was evaluating something sorta like a gem when a candle glow came into view. I hid in the nearest cabinet. Slowly, groggy footsteps made their way to the cabinet I was in. I held my breath as the door opened. The person was totally unprepared, and shrieked as he saw the monster perched among canned foods. I took my opprotunity, knocked him off his feet in a single move, grabbed my satchel full of goodies, and dove out the next window, breaking through glass as I did. Yeah, it hurt. I hit the ground running back to camp.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

A cat always lands on her feet!

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

platinumdragon2816

:3

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

Guys come backkkkk

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

catdragon13873

I can't I'm sneaking onto the SAMB rn I'm not allowed to because I got in trouble blah blah blah long story

• Posted at:

Jade-

Hablo Espanol

Jade- Me 

Bored- Meh flipside 

Frosty- my irl cat 

Leaf- a hybrid cat

#threadnecromancy

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

Stepping silently through the door Zia turned to the sentry " get jade I need some help with something " a few moments later Jade came stumbling down the stairs rubbing her eyes Zia grinned " oh did I wake you sleeping beauty " 

" ugg huh why can't you wait until a decent time comeback later " Jade slurred still half asleep well at least until Zia smacked her upside the head then she jumped to attention " come'on we don't have much time " that got her interested she followed Zia trying pathetically to get her scabbard clipped on while walking . When they reached the old abandoned castle Jade whistled and " is this it ?" 

" oh of coarse not its on the inside over here" Zia lit a torch and held it up the wall was illuminated on it , was about a thousand small hand carved wolves is different poses , howling , running or sitting they all had one thing In common their faces were all turned up so Zia lifted the torch higher until the ceiling was visible the girls eyes widened in surprise a giant wolf was carved intricately into the stone and around its neck two circles fleeced white turning to Jade she said " I'm going up to get those please catch them when they fall " Jade nodded as Zia crouched low and sprang upwards landing on the top of the pillar reaching out with one hand she lost her footing and had to cling to the pillar again as Jade's scream echoed around the room this time she grabbed the rings and pulled until they came out then she dropped them to Jade before climbing down herself when she reached the ground Zia took one of the rings and left the other to Jade after a nod they both slipped it on suddenly the forest came alive she could see without the torch and hear everything for miles she looked at Jade and grinned at her surprised expression after they were done Jade tried to hand it back to Zia but she shook her head and told jade to keep it and that for now it would be their little secret . 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

1 , 2 , 3 ... 21 , , 23