Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

I'm Alive! I have been busy with homework and the random visits at home. Also the wifi is down due to the snow storm so yeah...

I'll post as soon as I can!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I was born an old soul"~Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Jade: Xian was back. She was back to her old self, throwing dangerous objects and stuff. But, she brought a new kid. Who was she. I went up to the newbie. "What's your name? I'm Jade. Also, why are you here? Why did Xian bring you with her?"

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian 

Twin= Topaz 

Fish Slap Queen

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A/TN

"Where's the little demon?" 

"Toffee you're a walnut." 

"do you take pride in your low IQ, trapezoid man?"

I'm obsessed with music please help.

#Fade

#SquidSisters

#rememberSally

9/11/17

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I stopped shooting when a girl on the ship asked me a few questions. She asked me mine name and told me hers was Jade I told her mine was Nebur. Then she asked why I was here. I answered on that question exactly the same as I answered Xian: that I want to help. As last she had another question and that was why Xian brought me here on that question I answered ask Xian and I began to shoot again. 

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

Jade asked me, "Why did you bring a kid along?!" I replied quietly, "I can't trust her to know my plans. She overheard me talking to Lucy. At least I can keep an eye on her on the boat. Plus, she wears a cloak of green, like we do. Maybe we could teach the kiddo how to fight or something. She's seems pretty good with the bow, though." I grabbed a chair and threw it. I kinda of only had five daggers left. I yelled at the men, "YOU'LL NEVER WIN!" Vex laughed in my head, "Will you let them all die? Or will you spare a few? They could easily go back and get people to go against you. After all the people you-" "Shut. Up," I growled under my breath. "Killing them is something that you want me to do... but sparing them could come at a cost..." Vex laughed in my mind, "What are you going to do, Great Warrior Xian?" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and Creature is worth protecting

My Team-Ink,Dream,Frisk,Blueberry,Error,

Nightmare

To Conquer your fears,beat them up

"Aye! He who hesitates is lost, Aye!" Capt. Widdershins ASOUE

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

As soon as the battle was gone, I turned and ran. I ran until my legs almost gave out, which was a while. I trotted into the nearest town, and bedded down on the top of a building. I had nowhere to go. My friends probably hated me, I'm labeled like a monster, and I look like one. Sleep wouldn't come, so I started walking around in the streets. What the heck, sleep is for the weak. My voice had turned hoarse, and my stomach hurt. I deserved this, though. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

I've seen some Nectar ceremonies here, so here's mine!

Flame-

I blink my eyes open once Freeze threw a pillow at me. She knows I hate waking up.

"Wakeup, Flame.  Our Nectar Ceremony!" Freeze excitedly whispered. I was also thrilled. Maybe I'll summon a big cat like Uraza. When I didn't move, she dragged me up and at 'em. After getting dressed, we headed outside to our Nectar ceremony. Freeze went first. She summoned a little mouse! She looked thrilled. Then it was my turn. I drank the Nectar. It tasted like dark chocolate. Then I looked around. There she was- a beautiful red fox!

I'll continue this later.

• Posted at:

I am fire.

I am determination.

I have been beaten before.

But Never Again.

"If you truly want to See, don't look. Looking is not Seeing"

-Goldkit

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

A thought hit me. "Oh no..." I gasped. I yelled over to the team, "This is just a distraction! They might be going after Quin! Or all of us! Maybe this is a distraction so we can't aid her!" Lucy looked up at me, and woofed. Translation - "Oh, shoot! Why?!" I motioned for everyone to come to me. I teleported everyone to the nearest land area. Which was far. When my feet felt new ground, pain spread through me. This was a lot farther than both me and Lucy thought, and took more energy then we thought. The next thing I know is that the world turned black, and I fell to the ground. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

Jasper

Jasper was creeping along the land silently as he tracked some Conquerors. He kept Lyn in her passive form so as to make as little noise as possible. He had been tracking them for quite some time, and it seemed like he had lost the trail because he could no longer spot the tracks. As he was searching for another sign he heard a big commotion as it a battle was being waged in the distance. As he got closer to where the sound was coming from, the noise stopped. He peeked through the bushes to see if he could see anything, a group of people and their spirit animals just appeared out of nowhere. When he got over the shock he noticed that they were green cloaks like him. He saw a boy among them collapse, and that concerned him. He rushed out of the bushes and said, "Hello. My name is Jasper. I'm a green cloak just like you. Is he going to be alright?"

• Posted at:

wolfdreamtime201

*Sassy* I'm a girl! (XD Just remember that i'm a girl) 

Xian - 

I saw Vex. Her eyes met mine, and she growled, "What a weakling..." "I'm not weak..." I growled back. "And I own my body. Not you. You're... just a voice..." "Really now?" Vex laughed. "Last time I checked, I can take over when I want." "No, you can't," I hissed. Vex only laughed. 

I woke up, gasping for air. Lucy was still collapsed. I saw a new kid. I stared at them, giving them a glare, a warning. I scooted over to Lucy and said, "Hey...hey...." I shook her softly. Lucy's tail stared to wag and she looked up. She went in passive as I pointed at my right arm. I looked at the newest kid and said, "Who are you?"

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

mummycat42

Evelin: 

Xian had returned with a new kid. Where had my brother gone? I didn't know. "Hey Austin?" I asked. He turned toward me, and asked, "Yes?" I whispered in his ear. "My brother's gone missing. We have to find him." He nodded. I called Shadow. "Let's go. My brother is missing." I said to her. Without being noticed, Austin and I jumped into the trees, running int the direction my brother had gone. "Here Kitty, Kitty!" I called him. Nothing. "Ugh! Why is he so good at being quite!" I said, exasperated. Austin called Might to see if he could sniff out Alexander. Shadow lent me her hearing as she also sniffed for him, and listened. This went on for a couple of hours until we saw a group. And in between them, I saw my brother groan in pain. The men were kicking my brother. I grabbed Austin's hand, and tapped, Stay alert. We have to save him. He nodded, as we moved lower and we then I shot one in the leg. He collapsed instantly. I moved as Austin did the same to another. He fell. We moved to avoid getting caught. Shadow and might took their bags filled with supplies. We continued this until the men noticed that their forces were falling with an arrow in their legs. I silently moved on a tree branch with a bag full of stones. I would lead them away from my brother and the group. So I dropped a stone, it made a sound like walking, the group all ran as I began dropping stones, making it sound like a running person. As soon as I was far enough, near a cliff, I moved through the trees, Shadow at my side. I heard the men running and calling for no one to stop running and fight. I stifled a laugh, as.I silently made my way back to my brother and Austin. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

ravendragon2111

Jasper

He knelt down to get closer to the injured boy. "Like I told the others," he said. "My name is Jasper, and I am a green cloak just like you. I promise that I mean you no harm. I was tracking a group of Conquerors when I saw you and your friends appear from nowhere. It seems that you are injured. We should get you to a healer right away." He stood up, toward the boy's friends and said, "There is a village not far from here, and I am sure that there is a healer there." Jasper rolled up his sleeve revealing a tattoo of a red wolf on his arm. It was his spirit animal. He called to her, and with a flash of light she appeared. She was large and majestic with a strong air about her. "This my spirit animal Lyn," he continued. "She is very fast, and can easily carry him. She can take him to the healer very quickly. Is that acceptable?"

• Posted at:

wolfdreamtime201

I'm still a girl... Xian is a girl....

Xian - 

I growled, "I'll be fine. I can walk." Vex laughed in my head, "Really now?" My left hand fidgeted. I thought back, "Looks like all you can do is twitch the hand I barely use!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

mummycat42

Evelin:

Austin tended to Alexander's injuries, as I returned.  "Really brother? Look, I appreciate your bravery. I really do. But you have got to stop getting caught." I joked. My brother looked up at me, and said. "Ya. Ok. But you have got to stop getting hurt." He said. I noticed I had a cut running down from my forearm, to my hand. "Huh. I did not notice that." I said. Austin chuckled. "Come here Evelin." He said, as soon as he finished bandaging my brother's ribs. I sat down on the ground next to him saying, "Yes?" Instead of answering, he took my arm, and brought out another bandage. "I had a feeling I would need extras." He said. "Ha-ha! Very funny. But hurry up before the others leave us behind." I said. Austin pulled out the water, and some cotton. He poured in on the cut, and began to wipe it. I winced. "Hurts does it?" He said, and he placed the blood stained cloth on the ground, using another to clean it. I nodded, biting my lip to keep from making any sound that made me sound weak. Austin repeated until there was no blood coming out of the slash. Then he began wrapping my forearm. I watched as he moved his hair out of his eyes, still wrapping. "How is it possible that you are so good at this." I said. He looked up and smiled. "I was the son of a healer where I came from in Amaya. My mom taught me how to clean the cut. And my father taught me how to set bones. When I summoned my spirit animal, they told me to make them proud. But later when I wen to visit them, they were already dead." He said, and finished wrapping my arm. Pain was in his voice. "Oh." I said. Then I kissed his cheek, and he almost immediately blushed. "I'm still here for you." I said and held out my hand to help him up. "Now come on. Lets go before they leave us behind." My brother had made a purr as I saw him make a kiss face in our direction. "Alexander! Wipe that smug smile off your face before I push you into the lake!" I whisper yelled. He immediately lost the smile, and jumped up into the trees. I did the same and Shadow and might coming after Austin. We took of running through the trees before I saw that no one was at the place where our friends had last been. "Great. We've been left behind. Again."I said.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

ravendragon2111

"If you say so," Jasper replied. "I won't force you if you think you're fine." Lyn gave a nervous growl in the direction they had come. Jasper stood up and turned his head around calmly listening for anything threatening. He did hear or see anything, but he still felt uneasy because Lyn can sense things other can't. "We really should get out of here though before we are spotted by the enemy." He concentrated and drew on Lyn's power to gain extra strength, speed, and endurance just in case. Then he and Lyn ran off into the bushes hoping that the others would follow. It wasn't safe for anyone here.

• Posted at:

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I watched the kid run to the bushes. I yelled out, "EVELIN! WE'RE OVER HERE!" "What are you doing?!" The new kid whisper yelled. I shrugged and pulled out my dagger just in case. "EVELIN! GET YA BUTT OVER HERE. AND BRING YA BOYFRIEND AND BROTHER!" "Xian, this isn't a good idea," Worthy said. I yelled, "EVELIN. YA BETTER HURRY." An arrow shot out towards me. The world slowed, and I teleported behind the arrow. "Missed me," I mocked. Five arrows came.The world slowed, and I smiled. I teleported around, and the arrows landed behind me, all broken in two. I grined, my voice dark, "Let's see if I can do that to your necks." I held up my dagger close to my face and made a mocking face. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

mummycat42

Evelin:

I heard someone calling me, Xian. "Come on people! Move it!" I yelled at my brother. I moved fast through the trees with Shadow's help. My brother moved almost as if he had never hurt his ribs. Austin ran through the bushes, and I moved around the voice calling me, coming in from behind. Finally, I hung above them. I dropped in, saying, "Hi guys!" They jumped. Turning and swinging a sword. I fell off, and groaned. "Ow... Geez, guys! I get I surprised you, but did you really have to swing the swords?!" I said, running my head. "Anyway, I heard you all calling me. Where did Xian go?" I asked. They smirked as they pointed to a group and Xian in the middle. "She's over there, breaking their necks." They said. "That's nice." I said. I turned to Shadow, who had a gleam of excitement in her eyes. "Let's go help them, shall we, Shadow?" I said. She gave an excited roar, and we rushed to go help.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I slashed a few people, then knocked one down on their back. I held my dagger over his throat and smiled darkly, "I wonder if you'll run out of blood, or oxygen first... shall we see?" I saw more people stepping towards me. I growled, "One more step and I'll do more than this. You can say i'm giving a bit of mercy."

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

lynxlynx3024

I dunno what I can do 

• Posted at:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

ravendragon2111

Jasper

Before he could get too far the noise of battle stopped him. Oh no, he thought. The enemy is back. I thought I told them to run. He and Lyn ran back to see if they could help. He saw the other green cloaks bravely facing off against a group of conquerors. In the midst of them he saw the injured boy viciously threatening the conquerors with his blades. He was quite fearless which impressed Jasper very much. Then, as he looked he saw a group of conquerors sneaking up behind them. Being focused on the ones in front of them they did not notice the ones coming up behind them. I have to save them, he thought. He drew his weapon, a long curved dagger he had dubbed the Wolf Fang. He and Lyn ran toward the advancing conquerors, and pounced on them. Jasper slashed his dagger with lightening speed killing some and maiming some. Lyn tore into some, ripping into their flesh like a wild animal feeding on their prey. Eventually, those sneaky devils retreated in fear. He knew more would be coming. He turned to the others and shouted, "Come on! We need to run! There's too many!" He motioned for them to to come and took off back through the bushes with Lyn.

• Posted at:

wolfdreamtime201

I. AM. A. GIRL. 

Xian - 

I yelled back, "Oh, no! I'M JUST STARTING!" Worthy looked at me, and I saw a flash if fear. I wanted that. I wanted to be feared. I sliced a few people across the chest. I yelled, "I'M HAVING FUN!" Vex echoed in my head, "See? Fun!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Xian please chill

• Posted at:

Jade-

Christian 

Twin= Topaz 

Fish Slap Queen

J/P/B/B/P/P/F/L/A/TN

"Where's the little demon?" 

"Toffee you're a walnut." 

"do you take pride in your low IQ, trapezoid man?"

I'm obsessed with music please help.

#Fade

#SquidSisters

#rememberSally

9/11/17

platinumdragon2816

Quin--

"Give me five reasons not to kill you, now." I snarled. I had a hooded figure at sword point, and I didn't want to deal with this now. My tail fur was fully bristled, and my ears were pinned against my head. The figure remained silent. I snarled, and cut the person down, walking away.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: "What is...chill?" 

Xian - 

I stopped short, about to stab a man in the chest. My hand trembled. "No..." I realized what I was about to do. I backed away, and I looked at myself. Blood... not my blood, but the blood of other's. How... how could I do this?! How did...why did.... I muttered, "No...please...no..." "Ugh, you fool. They can kill you at any moment!" Vex snarled in my mind. I looked up at the people. They backed away slowly. "I'm as bad as... no...worst than... the Conquerors..." I muttered. "Why... do I... do...this..." I smiled, a new energy in me. Vex hissed through me, "Because it's fun!" I covered my mouth, and said, my voice muffled, "Please run...or...or...or...." 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

mummycat42

Evelin: 

"Oh no. Not again..." I mutter as I grabbed my bag in case I needed the knock out medicine again. Shadow and I slunk towards her. Me in front of Shadow. Shadow's fur puffed up a bit as we moved. Austin stared and Worthy came with me, moving towards her. They way someone might move towards a frightened animal. "Calm down Xian." I said. I wasn't going to run. "I promise you wont hurt us. Just breathe in. And try not to let Vex control you." I said. Shadow was mewling in Xian's direction. Her was of comforting. I walked towards her, speaking words of comfort, while still covering the arrows in some medicie. Not enough to knock her out, but enough to make her drowsy. I walked towards her, and sat down at her side. "Calm down." I said, hoping she was listening. She turned towards me, her eyes filled with horror. "Run please. I don't want to hurt you again." She said. I pulled out the arrow, just in case of an attack. Worthy sat at her side as well. "Please calm down Xian."

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

lynxlynx3024

what can i post about? *looking at other ignored post* *looking inside himself* * freaks out*

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

mummycat42

Try helping calm Xian down.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

lynxlynx3024

ok so I don't post that she is a boy right?

Nebur

I was a kind a in shock when Xian killed without mercy but I was more shocked than when she stopped in the middle of the fight she stopped and freaked out. I saw other people of our side running towards her so I decided to do the same thing she looked like she would lose herself at any moments so I ran even quicker shooting all people who dare to make advance of the situation. I saw that Evelin(she heard the name that is why she know how evelin is called) had an arrow in her hand and I decided that I had the most chance with my stick and put my swords and my bow in their sleeves. I was almost there when I decided that it would be better to walk slowly so I walked slowly towards her and I heard that Evelin told Xian to calm down. I decided that she was right and I tried to speak with the same calm voice as Evelin but I randomly told her random stuff which had to do with being calm and I hoped it would work

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

ravendragon2111

Jasper

When the others didn't follow Jasper and Lyn turned back. What are they thinking? The battle is over. There was still a fight going on. When they ran back through the bushes to where the others were lingering they saw the viciously impressive girl still hacking away. This wasn't right. Something was definitely wrong. It seemed as if her behavior and countenance had change. She just kept on killing, and it looked like she was enjoying it. The others tried to stop her, but to no avail. Then, suddenly she can to herself and she was frightened of what she had done. It was very frightful. She began to freak out. He was worried, so he ran over and shouted, "What happened?! What's wrong with her?! Will she be alright?!"

• Posted at:

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I stood up and backed away. "Get. Away. From. Me," I growled. "I backed away, but my right hand reached for my dagger. Enemies. They were all in my way. I saw the arrow Evelin held.  I smiled, "You wouldn't use that on me, Xian, would you?" Almost immediantly, I yelled, "PLEASE! STOP AND R-RUN!" I grinned widely while saying, "Oh, you all wouldn't last long against me... would you?" I backed away more. Lucy whimpered. "Xian... calm down... please..." It translated. I backed away more, as I stared at my hands. Or...our hands? What was I anymore?! Who was I?! Tears filled my eyes. A monster. "Worst than the Conquerors, a traitor to Greencloaks," I said, backing away. "More of a freak than the Redcloaks... a murderer... a... a..." I looked up and said, "How do you trust me?!"

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

mummycat42

Evelin:

Xian began panicking, and I refused to loose eye contact. "How do you trust me?" She asked, horrified. I carefully knocked an arrow, adding more of the medicine. I took aim and spoke again. "Hush now Xian. I promise you. I'm not leaving you behind. I'm not losing more of my family." I said and remembered that both my parents had died while I was gone. Alexander and I both had gone to visit. But we had been too late. We found them dead. I shook myself back to the normal world. And I focused on shooting Xian with the tiny arrow without startling her. So I told her a story. "Xian. I don't want to lose you too. Not after finding my parents dead. The guy had killed them to get back at me." I said. She stopped and stared. "I lost almost everything. If I lose you all. I would be alone. So please Xian. Calm down. I'll help you. We all will." I said. She stopped backing away. Then I shot her. The medicine would be a while, so she began to panic. "I'm sorry..." I said as she collapsed. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

Xian stood up and backed away and started growling something towards us. Then she said something against Evelin but I couldn't follow it. I put away my stick and heard here yelling towards us that we had to run. Then next moment she told us that we wouldn't last long against her. I knew there was something really wrong with her and Lucy her spirit animal also tried to say that to Xian I guess. Then she backed away more and she was tearing herself apart with every word she was saying. Then she asked us how we could trust here. I answered simply because you deserve to be trusted and I walked a few paces towards her looking how she would react.

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

The arrow hit me, and I panicked. The world got dark, and I fell. Last thing I heard was, "I'm sorry." 

*In Xian's Dream/Vision/Whatever we will call it* 

I saw a mirror. In it, I saw Vex, not me. She smiled darkly at me. "Hello, Xian," Vex laughed. "Having fun?" "No," I snapped. "Aww, still a puppy at heart, aren't you, Xian? Aren't you?" Her green eyes glared into mine. "You're a weak traitor to Erdas. Soon, many people will find out, and you'll be on the Wanted List." "Shut. Up," I growled, clentching my fists. "Wow. Aren't you gonna fight?" Vex laughed. I looked up and suddenly punched the mirror. It shattered, and so did the pitch black ground under me. I started to fall. I screamed. I felt fear pulse in me. The words, "Traitor, Murderer, Freak" echoed. I cried. 

(Outside of mind) 

Xian started to cry in her sleep. "I'm... murderer... Erdas.... traitor" Xian mumbled. Worthy whispered, "Xian...please..." He held back tears. "She'll... be fine," Evelin told him. Evelin even had doubts. Lucy whimpered and crawled beside Xian, nuzzling her arm.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

Dangling upside down from a tree limb was a way to find peace, until footsteps approached. Once the sounds stopped, my eyes shot open."What is it Jolt? People usually run away to get away from other people." I growled, swinging my legs over the branch, I did a flip before landing facing away from him." I realize that, but sometimes people look for them because they love them." He said. I snarled and started walking away. He started to follow." DON'T. Make this easy for both of us and just walk Away." I said, hesitating before continuing into the forest.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

wolfdreamtime201

WHY DO YOU MAKE QUIN X JOLT SO HARD TO SHIP?! 

Xian - 

(Dream/vision/mind) 

The world brightened, and I could see Vex, who was staring right at me. "Why must you be so difficult to work with?" Vex growled. I snarled, "Because letting you take over to kill people is wrong, Vex!" "Really now? Just a bit ago, that was you who had control, you were having enjoyment, and you were the one killing!" Vex yelled. I growled back, "So maybe it was a bit fun! So what?! Now my friends will never trust me! That's what you wanted!" 

"No, what I wanted was for them to die! We both know you want to do it, too!" Vex screamed. 

(Outside of mind) 

Xian mumbled, "Friends...kill... trust... never..." 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Nightmare

mummycat42

Evelin:

Xian lay unconscious, mumbling things like "Friends...kill...trust... never..." Worthy sat at her side, saying, "Hush now. That's not true." Austin and I had put her on a sleigh. Might and Shadow pulling it with Austin, my brother, and mine's help. The new kids seemed panicked. "Is she gonna be ok?" They would ask. I turned to them, and said, "She'll be fine. Just a little broken. Like all of us." I said sadly. Austin gave me a sad smile, and grabbed my hand. He gave it a little kiss, making me blush and pull his hood over his head. "Hey!" He laughed, and pulled the hood off. "Well it was your fault." I said, holding back a small smile. "I swear. You to act like your married. I would know. I lived long enough to see mom and dad." Alexander said. "Shut up kitty!" I whisper-yelled to keep from waking Xian. She would still be unconscious for a few more hours, but it is still better to be careful. Shadow stopped at a cave in which had been one of the many homes when we lived outside of Greenhaven. It was hidden behind stones, and it was marked by blood. It was where I had earned my scar. To sum it up. The outside of the place looked like it had been the place of death for a few people. But the inside was an amazing place. There was a lake inside as well as our old hand built fireplace. I placed my stuff down and said, "We should rest here for the night. We need the rest as well as the time to tend to Xian." I turned to Shadow. "Do you remember where we left the furs? And the wood?" I asked. Shadow bowed er head and retreated for the little place where we had buried a box under the stones. She came back a few minutes later with a big box in her fangs. Austin took the box, and then removed some deer pelts from inside. "Use these to cover up your scents and keep warm." He handed everyone a pelt and covered Xian with it. They all put the pelts on as I retrieved my hunting bow and arrows. "It's time I go hunting. Guard them well Austin. I'll be back in a few, got it?" I said. I placed the pelt over my cloack, and Shadow and I disappeared into the trees.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

call me nightshade

platinumdragon2816

*eternal laughter* 

Quin-

What could possibly be more fun than sitting at the edge of a cliff playing with your claws? Anything, literally anything. Blood shed, being one of them. At this point I just didn't want to be myself, I wanted to turn and run as far and fast away from reality as one could go. I slid off the edge, pushing off boulders and crevices to cushion my fall. My feet had recently started hurting nonstop, and when I took my boots off, I saw that they had completely been converted into cat-like feet. What could be more wonderful? Being stalked. I fully realized that Jolt was following me. He failed at camouflage, and stealth. I glanced at my cat toes. Wow. Just wow. I fell face first into the dirt with no intention of ever getting up.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

lynxlynx3024

WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO HUNT???

Sorry if it is so long I just had to mention all of it for my order system

Nebur

But I guess she didn't heard me because at the same moment Evelin started to talk to her to calm down and she started to tell how she lost her parents and that she didn't want to lose Xian to. She told her again to calm down and then she shot her with a tiny arrow. It hit her and she began to panic and she tried to get away from us. Just a few moment later she collapsed and Evelin told her she was sorry when she saw Xian collapse. I was totally in shock after I saw this happen but I tried to calm down a bit, but then Xian began to whisper in herself:I'm... murderer... Erdas.... traitor and she started to cry very soft. A boy told her to stop but I guess Xian couldn't hear this. I saw that this was very hard for them to because I saw him almost crying. Erin told the boy that it would be alright and I hoped that that would happen because seeing her now I didn't think it would happen. Then she started whispering again but she stopped crying this time. She was whispering: Friends...kill... trust... never.. The boy who earlier told her to stop tried again and told her it wasn't true what she was whispering. I was still not calm because everyone in this group made big worries and I asked to Evelin if Xian will be ok. She told me with a sad voice that she was fine but only a bit broken like everyone. In some way, that reassured me and a moment later another boy who I didn't know the name of gave Evelin a small smile and he kissed her hand as a reaction of this Evelin pulled his hood over his head. What happened next I couldn't follow anymore because I was looking at the ground where we were. When we finally arrived I saw a cave with all blood around it like there was killed somebody, but the inside had a lake and a fireplace which is probably hand build looking at the construction but it should work fine. Erin told us we would rest here for the night and told us that then we could tend the wounds of Xian and use the time to rest. Then she asked something to Shadow her spirit animal and a few moments later she came back with a box between her fangs. The boy who kissed Evelin on her hand grabbed the box took out some deer pelts. He told use we need to cover us with the pelt because for the warmth and our scents. I put it on because it looked way better then the ones I bought and used and he covered Xian with some pelts. Evelin went out for hunting with her hunting bow and told Austin that was the name of the boy who kissed her hand to guard us. I decided that I also could go hunting but there is no time for talking because it was almost dark yet so I would ask her tomorrow or I could hunt tomorrow. I asked or I could get the second wait and when they agreed I decided to get some sleep.

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 29 , , 31