Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian pulled the two boys apart, took Howl's mask, and slapped them across the face with it. "HOWL! YOU'RE IN BIG TROBLE!" Xian yelled "WORTHY! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Worthy backed away slowly and ran. Howl looked terrified of his cousin. "WHO DID YOU TELL!" Xian yelled. "J-Jolt, Stead, T-Talon, and probably all of t-the other Redcloaks," Howl whimpered. Xian threw his mask at him as hard as she could. Luckily for Howl, it missed, hit the wall, and broke. "I'M SORRY!" Howl cried "Don't kill me!" "Luckily for you, your family," Xian growled. She stomped away from Howl and went to her room. She started to punch the wall as hard as she could until someone behind her said "Ahem." Xian turned around and saw Quin. "What do you want?" Xian growled. Quin opened her mouth to reply.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 0d104aa882

kittenangel1330

2 weeks ago

As I snaped on my armor I heard a voice. "Nice armor. But irrelavent, Stead wants you to go to the snare." I looked up to see a RedCloak on the roof above my head, I groweled. I lept up onto the engage him in combat.

Now

I silently cursed the Redcloaks. They probily wanted me for my parantage. The Redcloak Shadow was my mother. I had inhareited some of her abilitys. Now Stead lead me down a hallway to a round kind of traning room. I looked up. My eyes widened. The roof was non-exsinsant! A perfect escape! As soon as the ropes binding me were taken off, I made my move. I lept, found perchase on a wall and lept again. This time I was at the top. The top of a valcano. Then I got knocked out for my trouble.

• Posted at:

Silver Tiger

Flip Side:

Black Wolf

Flip Side does not mean evil

I love: Books, Minecraft, Music, Art and a whole bunch of other things

I am a shape shifter and proud of it

I don't fit the description of normal and I'm proud of that

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Zia herd the banging noise next store and went over to see what it was she opened the door and saw one of the new kids talking to a girl called xian who had just finished murdering her wall "will you stop banging the wall !"

Xian turned a killing look on zia who glared right back." Who are you " she growled  " I'm zia and I am sick and tired of hearing you whacking the one wall we share so if you feel the need to take your anger out on something whack jolt or howl because their annoying and this poor wall never did anything to you so please take some where else!" Xian just stared then she asked "wait are you the new girl who punched jolt in the face last night ?" " why yes I am so now you know why I think you should hurt jolt instead of the wall. 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

(I'm doing this first person)

I considered Zia's advice. "Wait, do you know what happened?" I said, a bit panicked. Before I knew what I was doing, I whacked the wall again, making a huge dent. I growled and started to pace around. I snarled and then whacked the wall, making another huge dent. I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself before I could go into wolf-mode. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

Evelin:

No one had noticed I was hurt. It made sense because I barely went outside of my room. I had woken up alone in the infirmary. Shadow was in passive state on my arm. I summoned her out, and said, "Shadow, can you help me out of bed?" She looked at me like I was crazy. I was told to not leave the infirmary until the week ended. I silently pleaded with her. She finally agreed. I placed pillows under the sheets to look like I was asleep and I escaped through the window. Once I was outside, I yelped as my broken arm hit the window. Shadow helped me through the thickness of the trees and the bushes until we were in a clearing. I collapsed with exhaustion. I realized it was night. I leaned against a tree and Shadow curled up in my lap, like a regular house cat would. I pet her and she began to pur. "Your the best friend I could ever have Shadow. I love you. Your like family." I said. Smiled as I realized that she was asleep. "Sweet dreams Shadow." I said. I stared at the stars for a while, I heard the wind and crickets, and Shadow's purring. Soon, I was lulled asleep. I cradled my broken arm, and thought. No one will notice I'm gone, I'll just spend the night here. I then herd a rustle in the leaves. I opened my eyes, Shadow did too. I gasped. "You!"I said. He put one finger to his lips, and the last thing I remeber, was falling to my knees, my head hurt. Then everything went dark.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

pantherwolf1244

Zia:

" no I do not know what you are hitting the wall for but if you would like to tell me then go ahead also you might want to keep profit stuff to yourself if this is how you act every time it gets out." Zia said Xian heaved a great sigh and said  I might tell you later " "ok you seem to like sword fighting a bit do you want to go train with me and if we see jolt let's invte him and howl go two on two and have a nice time beating the check out of them good? " zia said " sounds like fun ." Xian smiled.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

Thumbnail avatar 0d104aa882

kittenangel1330

Victoria

I woke up to Stead looking at me funny. I was still on top of the volcano. There was another Redcloak with him. "This is Jolt. Did you hit your head or something?" But my attention was on Jolt. I got up and released Arizona. "You. How. Dare. You." I got up. And attacked Jolt. "You killed my sister!" I screamed at him, "You will pay!" I clawed at him, leaving a series of bloody lines on his face. Then I tackled, knocking him down the slope of the volcano. We fell into the water. The freezing water.

• Posted at:

Silver Tiger

Flip Side:

Black Wolf

Flip Side does not mean evil

I love: Books, Minecraft, Music, Art and a whole bunch of other things

I am a shape shifter and proud of it

I don't fit the description of normal and I'm proud of that

wolfdreamtime201

I waited for Jolt to come in the training room with Howl. The second I spotted him, I attacked. Before I knew what I was doing, I was punching him multiple times. He blacked out and I could feel someone pick me up off of him. They set me a side but I jumped up and started to help Zia beat the heck out of Howl. "Xian!!" the person who pick me up yelled. It was Worthy. "Sorry! But. He. Deserves. It." I said, punching. Worthy picked me up again and didn't let go. I snarled and tried to get free. "Worthy," I said angrily "LET. ME. GO." Worthy shook his head. I death-glared him then lunged forward. I got fee and ran back over to Jolt, who just woke up. The second he saw me, he screamed and ran out of the room. I summoned Lucy and ran after him. "JUST LET ME LIVE!" Jolt yelled while running "WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?!" "NEVER! TELL ME WHO TOLD QUIN ABOUT YOU KNOW WHAT AND MAYBE YOU CAN LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!!"I yelled. "FINE! IT WAS ME!!" Jolt yelled. He did a u-turn and ran past me. I was to tired to chase after him again. I saw Worthy running towards me. I blacked-out from the lack of rest.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

When I came to, I released Shadow from passive state. I couldn't believe who I was seeing in front of me. It was my older brother, Alexander. "What do you want from me! You left me alone with mom and dad!" I screamed. He turned toward me. "Can't I just help out my little sister?" He asked innocently. "I don't believe you. You promised me that you would never leave me! You broke that promise when you joined the conquerors. I can't trust you anymore. Even if you are my brother." He looked down. He seemed to feel guilty, and I felt guilt for yelling at him. "You know I had my reasons Evelin. And I'm sorry for what I did. The Redcloaks never found me." I noticed that his eyes were the eyes of his lost spirit animal. And where his tattoo used to be, the fur of his cheetah flare. "Oh. So why did you knock me out then brother?" He looked at me and said, "If you kept yelling, then you would have given me away." I believed him. I looked at the picture in the locket. I was smiling and my brother had his usual lopsided grin. He looked at the picture, and smiled. "Mom gave that to you? Do you remember that little joke I told you to make you smile?" I remembered. It was a cheesy little joke but I smiled anyway. "Yeah! I remember that!" He smiled for the first time in years. I smiled as well. It felt like a long time since I last smiled. Shadow purred, nuzzling me, and Alexander. "She likes you." I said. He smiled, and said, "She's just like you. She's kind, and loving, and protective. " I smiled. I knew that he wouldn't leave me again. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

I woke up in the infirmary to see Worthy looking down at me. I gasped and stopped myself from attacking. "YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME!!" I yelled. "Eh. Just wanted to see you," Worthy said. I smiled and said "Well, where did Zia go?" "She made Howl black out, and almost tried to kill me, but i'm as fast as a bobcat. I will always land on my feet," Worthy said. I stared at him. "Wait, you jumped from a high place?!" I said confused and shocked. "Yep, I didn't even hurt myself," Worthy said. "Have you seen Quin around? I haven't seen her in a while," I said, jumping out of the bed. Lucy, who was asleep, jumped up to with surprising speed.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin: 

I convinced my brother to come with me to Greenhaven. I promised that I would be the one to personally protect him. He smiled. The golden eyes of his lost spirit animal glinted. I gave him a hug with my good arm. Shadow walked alongside me. She batted away roots that could potentially trip me. We soon arrived at Greenhaven. Olvan was the first to see me. He ran up to me. "Where in Erdas were you? And who in Mulop's name is this?!" Alexander sheepishly waved. "I was in the forest, and this is my brother Alexander." Olvan looked still slightly angry. "Let me guess. No one noticed until today that I was missing." Shadow growled. Olvan then said, "Yes, we barely noticed a few days ago. Meilin tod me that you were missing. I searched for you everywhere." My brother cleared his throat. "Evelin, how about I give you your training? Worthy made it clear that he doesn't want to." I looked at my brother in awe. I nodded. He was the best sword fighter in my family. It was an honor to just be trained by him. *Time skip to training*

"Alright Evelin, all you need to do is watch how they shift their weight from one leg to the other, and swing in the other direction. Concentrate on your bond. It's like when a panther hunts. Watch your opponent's movements and eyes." I did as he said. I hit the dummy I was practicing with so hard that it split in half. Alexander laughed, a glint of pride in his feline eyes. "This is the best training ever. Probably because I have the best trainer in the buisness." I said smiling. Alexander smiled back. I then said, "Race you down the hall!" I said, taking off as soon as possible, Shadow running by my side. "Your on!"I heard Alexander yell, and heard him take off behind me. As we ran, we both laughed happily.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Now that was fun zia thought as she walked to the infirmary to see xian when she got there she walked past jolt and said"still think I'm a princess." 

"Oh my gosh your worse then meilin " he answered

She kept walking smirked on her way by howl an worthy thinking of how they had screamed like little girls as she had chased them around with a sword she had cornered worthy but then he had jumped out the window so she hadn't gotten the full result of victory still he had taken the cowards way out she got to Xian and said "you up for another round tomorrow?"

"But of course."

" Ok but this time we sold let them get ready first  then we will go easy on them at first then when they insult us then we can start trying and if you want they can have worthy to help them they may need it .

"Are you sure we have to go easy ?"

"Yes"

" fine see you tomorrow." 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

I put on some armor and sharpened my throwing knieves, daggers, and katana. I wasn't going to kill Worthy,seince he is, probably, maybe, hopefully, my boyfriend. I smiled at the thought. I sang as I went, a warrior song I sang. 

(Worthy 3rd person POV)

Worthy snuck in by climbing through Xian's window. He was shocked when He heard her sing. "I will, protect Erdas! Defeat the bad guys! My friends and I! Ohh! We will fight, swords swinging, war crying, undefeated we will go-o-o!" Xian sang. Worthy finished the song by singing "And we will wi-i-in the wa-a-ar! Ohh! My friends and I! We swing our swords, do wa-a-ar cries! My friends and I!" Xian jumped and blushed. "H-how long were you here?!" Xian said, fingering a throwing knief. "Oh, just long enough to hear you sing," Worthy smiled. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Zia

She waited for a while untill everyone  showed up ready she said to xian oh yeah the boys looked a little a they should zia thought they lined up and worthy said ok only rules girls can have their animals out in the open so they can lend you strength but they can not openly participate  and go! He shouted they charged

I will let Xian tell the actual battal

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

Howl headed at Zia first. Jolt ran at me. Zia punched Howl hard in the stomach. I dodged Jolt's attack, which he did with a sword. I swept my foot across the ground, knocking him down. Zia cried out in pain. I turned to see that Howl was kicking her. I charged at him and stuck a dagger in his shoulder. He screamed in pain. Howl then kicked me in the stomach. I flew backwards and landed on my rump. Zia knocked Howl on his back. I jumped up and saw Jolt running at me. I looked at Lucy and she nodded. Jolt's movement to me was slower. Everything was slower. I teleported out of his way. Everything became at normal speed. I teleported behind Jolt and knocked him hard on the back of his head. I heard Howl give a cry. I turned to see Zia, with no mercy, beating the heck out of him. Howl blacked out. I ran over to Zia and gave her a fist bump. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Can I Finnish the battle tomorrow.please?

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

mummycat42

Evelin:

My brother and I headed to the mess-hall. "Wait here Evelin, I'll go get us a seat." I nodded, and waited for him. Soon I heard screaming. "Who are you and why are you here!" I ran in and saw a girl with a braid down the side in boots, leggings, and a silver tunic. As I promised, I jumped in front of him. My brother looked freaked out. He wasn't used to being yelled at. "Who are you, and what do you want with my brother?" I said, Shadow growling at her. She narrowed her eyes, then said, "I'm Zia. And you are?" She said challengingly. "I'm Evelin. And this is Alexander, my older brother. And my spirit animal is Shadow." Her eyes relaxed and she shook my hand. "You new here?" She asked. I shook my head. "No, I arrived last week. Although no one noticed when I escaped a few days ago." She looked at me. "Fine, but why is your brother here if he has no spirit animal. Is he a Redcloak?" He looked annoyed when she called him a Redcloak. "I'm no Redcloak. I came with my sister because I gave her a promise that I will never break again." I smiled at him, and he winked at me. I went and sat at a table, and my brother came with me. I then hummed one of my favorite songs that my brother and I used to listen to when we were young. I smiled at him. We laughed as he sang along to the song and forgot what lyrics came next. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 05586b0910

platinumdragon2816

Quin searched for Traxis the ding-a-ling was probably somewhere hiding from his spirit animal." Not in his room...or by the fire..."she said as she searched." Hopefully not in the volcano" she said, she wouldn't put it past him to do that. Then again that is the only place she hadn't covered.GREAT. She thought, now I'm going on an underground search all because of a salamander. Glancing around she took off towards the entrance of the caves.

Quin plodded along angry at the stupid salamander that had caused this. As she rounded the corner she came across something completely unexpected- Worthy and Jolt with their masks off. She shrieked and bolted along the trail that led to above ground." Quin stop!" Jolt called, but she didn't dare stop until she got to her room and had locked the door and windows. Then she sat on her bed crying. They are both criminals she thought miserably and began to cry. She had trusted Jolt and now to figure out that he was-is Karmo put a pit of dread at the bottom of her stomach. Worthy was just as bad. Quin looked across the room and saw none other than Traxis himself staring at her." Out!!!" She shrieked and he walked to the door with his salamander trailing behind him he let his spirit animal exit first then closed the door behind them.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

wolfdreamtime201

My ears twitched when she heard a scream. I recognized it as Quin. She knocked on her door. "Quin?" I said "Let meh in!" I even said it with the accent. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I heard Quin yell. I teleported into her room. "Hello," I said. She threw a pillow at me, which made me teleport near her bed. "What's wrong?" I said in a calm voice. She looked up, her eye red and puffy from crying.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

( first person pov)

Xian stood next to me questions literally pouring out of her mouth and no matter how many pillows I threw at her she kept teleporting out of the way." What's wrong ?" She kept asking. " I never knew who you guys were."I sobbed. Behind me Baihu let out a cattish wail too even though he had no idea what was going on. Traxis slapped his hand on the window, his salamander crawling all over her face." Let meh in" he said his words muffeled quite a bit." Will you guys just leave me alone" Quin asked despretly.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

I made it sound like I had unlimited pillows. Oops

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

"Wait... are you talking about Worthy?!" I said as I realized "Yeah, when I found out who everyone was, I freaked out... and probably ' killed ' a thousand training dummies. But don't worry. They're cooler then you think. And, I'm part Redcloak and Greencloak." Xian sighed as Quin kept sobbing. "I probably should of told you," a voice behind them said. I pulled out a throwing knife and face the direction of the voice. It was Jolt, standing by him was Worthy. I decided to throw the knief. I missed on purpose and they got the hint. They left quickly. I sighed again and said "I'll leave you alone now." I teleported outside of the room.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin sighed she had made a fool of herself. Another thwap at the window informed her that Traxis wanted to know what was happening. She walked over daintily and pulled the curtains closed in front of his face." Heyyyyy!" He said slapping the window again. Quin walked over to the door and let Baihu out." Do whatever you want. Tear his pants eat his shoe. Just distract him please." She told the panther. He growled in approving. Quin slowly counted backwards inside of her head.5...4....3....2...1 getting to the one right as Traxis shouted " stupid cat give my shoe back!". Quin laughed and layed back on her bed. She thought that she should apologize to Worthy and Jolt. I'll do that in the morning, she told herself silently.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

(Time skip to morning)

I feel asleep at breakfast. My head landed in my oatmeal. Worthy woke me up. I jerked up, oatmeal covering my face. Redcloaks snickered. I rolled my eyes and wiped my face off. "Just remember i'm known for getting revenge!" I yelled. That made The Redcloaks laugh harder. I joined in the laughing.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin awoke to find Traxis staring Down at her. She shrieked." You owe me a boot."Traxis said holding up the remains of one with large bite marks. Quin looked over to Baihu and started laughing

Nows the time to say sorry, Quin told herself over and over again. Part of her wanted to find out who the other Redcloacks are, while the other wants to shriek and run away." Jolt I'm sorry about my reaction"Quin said guiltily," I really feel bad."she finished." It's ok. You should have seen Xian. She took it out on training dummies."he said." I know. And thanks for feeling that way. I was afraid that you might be angry" she said quietly. There was a slosh from the opposite side of the table as Xians head fell into her oatmeal. Everyone burst into laughter.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

I got a absolutely great idea. "FOOD WAR!" I yelled, throwing my blow at Stead. He ducked and threw a piece of bread at me. Everyone joined in. Worthy pulled me under the table. "What are you thinking?!" Worthy hissed. "I was thinking of," I picked up a bowl of oatmeal "FUN!" I took a handful of oatmeal and threw it at Worthy. It hit him in the face. "Oh! I see," Worthy said, picking up a bowl full of soggy cereal. He took a handful and threw it at me. It hit me in the face. I grabbed more food and threw it at him. He jumped out from under the table and dodged it. "DANG IT!" I yelled, throwing more.  I threw oatmeal at Quin and Zia.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

I sat on my bed and stared Traxis's salamander down. I had been asked to watch it while he was doing who knows what. Maybe he was making a last minute attempt to ditch the poor thing again. The thing eventually creeped me out so I  layed back, using Baihu's stomach as a pillow. There was a crash and a bang outside. I walked to the door and opened it just as Worthy was about to run right into it." Any chance I could hide from Jolt in here?"he asked me. " Sure" I said." Worthy I know your in there!"Jolt shouted." Cya" Worthy said as he jumped through my window. 

(Yes I know I know first person again.)

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

( food fight) 

I chunked a piece of toast and butter at Xian. A handful of oatmeal hit me smack in the face. I dumped my bowl of cereal and milk on Traxis's head, bowl and everything. I easily dodged a biscuit, another glob of oatmeal, and more cereal. Then took cover under the table having run out of food.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar 978db14263

lioneagle1140

hey ummm... where do i start from? and what's a redcloak? a conquorer? if so, can i be a greencloak?

• Posted at:

STEALTHFIRE 

WEIRDO THROUGH AND THROUGH

AN EAGLES, PHILLIES, 76ER'S, AND FLIERS FAN

#RememberTheLost

#Gryffindor

#ShadowClan

#Jayfeather

MY OC'S

Foeseeker, Cypress, Coyote, Sparrow, Pipit, Sandpiper, Blizzard

wolfdreamtime201

I saw Quin hide under the table. An evil grin spread across my face. I also had telekinesis from my spirit animal bond. I stopped a glass of orange juice from hitting me. Then I sneaked over to the table and went under. Quin's back was facing me. I poured the juice on her head. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

@Lioneagle1140

A Redcloak is a used to be conqueror that turned good. And yes, you can be a Greencloak.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

Evelin:

Alexander and I were training together every day, my bond with Shadow got stronger and stronger. One night, my brother handed me a bow and a quiver of arrows. "We're going hunting. We'll test your skills with the bow. Consider this as a..... Field trip. Yeah!" I smiled, Shadow purred, and tugged at my sleeve. My arm was somewhat healed.  The hunt was on. we were hunting a wild turkey that was confirmed to not be a spirit animal. Shadow, my brother and I took our places and began to stalk it. We closed in, Shadow had given me some of her strength, eye sight, and stealth. We began to close in. When we were close enough, I raised my bow, aiming for the chest. I knocked my arrow, and I released it. My arrow hit it's mark. It fell to the ground dead, I ran towards it and thanked it for it's meat. Shadow picked it up, and my brother congratulated me for the successful hunt. We took it to my dorm room, where Alexander skinned it. I started the fire and boiled some water. I added some salt and some spices from home that I had packed the night I left home. Alexander added in the cut up bird, and we waited. So that's why we skipped dinner. I thought. I got out the bowls my brother had taught me to make from wood. I gave Shadow a big piece of the Turkey and some of the stew. I smiled as Alexander ate some of it, and gave a playful smile. I loved the hunt. When we finished, I got dressed, washed my teeth, and went to bed, Shadow went into passive state. Alexander took the bed next to mind. "Good night Evelin." He mumbled sleepily. "Good night." I said, falling asleep.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Orange juice splashed on my head. I grabbed a bowl of oatmeal, grabbed a handful and sent it flying into Xians face then I climbed out from under the table and threw some at Traxis who still had the bowl of cereal on his head. I threw a hand full at Jolt, Worthy and Talon before running out. Then I grabbed a smushed piece of toast and tossed it at Zia.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

pantherwolf1244

Zia

O my gosh did she just hit me with a piece of toast zia thought and picked up some oat meal and dropped it on quin and Xian then took her own toast and chucked it at jolt with dead eye aim it hit him rickishayed and slashed into worthy drink soaking him and howl talon started laughing at them until I smacked her with my pankakes now it was our turn to laugh talon glared and threw food but missed . I called shimmer and she froze the entire room so I ran around and put some kind of food on everyone's head then they unfroze and had a bunch of food fall on their head then all the food in the room started getting throne at me I ducked under the table still laughing

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

mummycat42

Guys, Should I do a POV where I meet all of you???

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

pantherwolf1244

Yes you should

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

(Just walk in the food fight)  I teleported around, dodging food. I ran yp to Worthy with a glass of milk. I was behind him. "Hello,Cat boy," I whispered in his ear. I poured the drink on his head a ran away laughing my head off like a lunitic.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

You should walk in right in the middle of the food fight

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

mummycat42

Cool! Here goes!

Evelin:

I woke up, and saw my brother wasn't in bed anymore. I stretched out, and got dressed. When I was done getting ready, I saw the door open. My brother came in breathing heavy. He was covered in food. "What Happened to you Alexander?" He wiped his eyes and said, "I walked into a full blown food fight. No Fight Isn't the right word. It was a full blown food WAR!" I tried hard not to laugh as a sunny side up egg fell from his head onto his face. "You have egg on your face brother." I said. "I do not." He said defensively. I laughed. "No brother, I meant literally." I handed him a napkin. He wiped his face. I went to the mess hall, and I saw he was right. It was a full blown food war. I saw a girl with a braid down the side of her face throw something at Worthy. It hit him with amazing accuracy. I grabbed a shield and I held it in front of me. It stopped a herd boiled egg from hitting me. Shadow roared, a strong leader like roar that got their attention. The stopped, and looked at me. "What by Tellun's wisdom is going on in here?" I yelled. Three girls came up to me. "Who are you?" The demanded. "I'm Evelin, and this is my brother Alexander." I said pointing to my brother who was behind me, holding another shield to cover my back. He waved. "Now who are you three?" I asked. "I am Zia." Said the girl with the braid and the silver tunic. "I am Quin" Said the girl with pale blue eyes and the Panther spirit animal. "And I am Xian." Said the tough looking girl with pink hair. "Are you new? And does your brother have a spirit animal?" Said Zia. I looked at her annoyed. "I am not new here, I have been here for a few weeks! And my brother lost his spirit animal, he isn't a Redcloak. But he's my trainer." I said. She looked at me. "You practice sword fighting? How about a duel?" I looked at my brother, but I saw a glint in his feline eyes to go for it. "I accept." I said.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

pantherwolf1244

Yes that sounds fun but could you write it I'm not good at writing stuff like that and also what if we were even matched then no one has to loose.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·