Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Nebur 

I was sleeping against a tree good hidden when suddenly somebody bumped into me and I became with a shock awake and I wanted to attack the intruder with a stick to knock the intruder out but then I realized that Jade bumped into me. She had just like me followed the footsteps. I looked at her and decided with one glance that she needed some sleep so I told her that she needed to be fit when we would rescue the others and when she would wake up I would tell her everything that I know(see I write in the past tense(read my other POV's....))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 2ce3cde1a6

mummycat42

(look! It one of those rare times I write in Austin's POV!)

Austin:

I watched as my girlfriend  paced the cell, my eyes following her every move. I touched my hand where might was in passive. "What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?!" Cried Evelin. I knew she was close to tears, even if she hid it well. Her voice was heavy with pain and worry. She sat next to me, her shoulders drooped as she brought her knees up to her chest, hugging them. She hid her face, her breathing was heavy. She was holding back tears. I did the only thing I could think of, and reached over, draping my arm around her shoulders. "Hey. It'll be fine. There are two missing from the group. Maybe they'll come help." I said and rubbed her shoulder. She looked up her eyes filled with tears. She still wanted to cry, but wanted no one to see her. Everyone was sleeping at the moment and she didn't want to wake them. "Come here." I said, turing to face her and lifting my cloak. She leaned forward and hugged me, I heard her breath speed up as she began to cry, silent sobs racking her body as she clung to me. Unsure of what to do, I hugged her, providing extra protection. "It's okay. Everything will be alright. Even if everything is worsening, I'm still gonna be by your side. I promise. I'll never leave you." I murmured into her ear. She silently cried into my chest until she settled down, her breathing slowed. If her brother, who was currently sleeping, curled into a ball, and purring, would have pulled us apart. "Goodnight Austin... Thank you so much..." She whispered and her breathing steadied, and she was asleep. I pulled my cloak around us both for warmth, and closed my eyes, giving into the powerful call of sleep.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

APFAMRTNU 

Club

Pronounced: "Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

call me nightshade

"I'm not crazy. I prefer the term mentally hilarious" 

mummycat42

up!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

lynxlynx3024

where is jade(Bump)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

mummycat42

We need someone to save the rest of us! 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

lynxlynx3024

do I then need to POV now?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

I have got some good ideas I guess but I don't know if Jade agrees or has also ideas

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

mummycat42

You can if you want. But I'm kinda running low on ideas right now.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

I realize this is like 28 pages late sooooooo

name: Jonah

looks: Jonah is tall with a lithe build and sharp features. He has perfect golden brown hair and brown eyes he tends to either dress in fine tailored clothing of black leather battle fatigues.

personality: Jonah is smart and conniving he likes to joke around and tease other people sometimes to the point of cruelty he is sarcastic but also extremely charming and can talk his way out of anything.

backstory: Jonah grew up in a country side manor but instead of a Leisurely spoiled life he put training and learning first his entire life making him fairly superior with all weapons, the only problem is that he has never actually killed another person.

name of spirit animal: fissure 

species: water deer ( look it up they are terrifying, they have fangs)

S.p  gender: male

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

mummycat42

@emerald

Cool! Accepted!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar c9a4efdf5a

emeraldfire522

Jonah

I was faintly perplexed when i opened my eyes to see a face about five inches from my own, I gasped and sat up, banging foreheads with the girl. “Owww” McKenzie groaned leaning back. “Sorry Kenzie you just surprised me. But you really shouldn’t wake people up so early.” I said smiling at my little sister, she scowled back, “ Well I’m sorry I’m the only one decent enough to make sure you wake up in time for your ceremony.” I blinked, Ceremony? Then it came crashing in,the man in black the fight and the deal. I rolled out of bed shooing Kenzie out the door. I changed into my finest battle fatigues and let out Fissure in a flash of white light the deer probably stood no higher then my midriff but it was his fangs that really scared people, as far as they knew deer were not supposed to have five inch long gleaming white fangs. I patted him on the head and walked out the door Fissure in tow.

I approached the manor around noon still a bit suspicious  and ready for anything, when I walked in I was greeted by a man wearing all grey he led me to a large oak door where I gave him a nod and stepped through behind the desk stood a tall but thin man with a scar that ran from eye brow to chin making him significantly more dangerous than he would have. “ Hello Jonah, I suppose you are probably wondering why I have brought you here.” He said like it was a fact instead of a question but I nodded anyway.

” Well the answer is that I have heard about you from many sources who all say you are both talented in the art of fighting and interrogation, I need you for both coincidently. Do you agree to work for me?” He raised eyebrow. i considered. “ what is the job?” I asked, he looked regretful but I doubted he really felt that way. “Unfortunately this is a very secretive mission and unless I can be sure that I have your full commitment I cannot give you any more details.” I weighed my options, coming to the conclusion that it probably be better to be privy to his secrets than be on his watch list. “ I will take your job so long as you show me the first part immediately.” The man smiled in a way that should have been encouraging but on him just looked twisted. “ I thought you might say that, well in that case, my name is Bevin Conner but you may address me as sir or Conner and as your part in this I must ask you to follow me.” Conner led the way down a series of winding hallways I tried only partly to keep track of. Conner stopped suddenly at a door that for some reason looked a bit more malevolent than the others.” Jonah in this room is a prisoner who has something I need vitally I am calling on your interrogation skills because no other meathods have worked, she has proven to be much tougher than she looks and I must advise you not to let her convince you otherwise. Do not let her out and do not allow her near anything that has potential to be dangerous.” He said when I nodded Conner turned the handle and pushed open the door. Inside the room had stone floors, walls, and a wooden roof one small window let in light. And there in the middle of the room was a chair and on that chair was the prisoner manacles on her wrists and ankles seemed to be the only thing that kept her from slumping over, white blond hair framed her face witch in other circumstances would have been beautiful with delicate features and large blue eyes that seemed almost unnatural but not it looked bloody bruised and defeated when she caught sight of him though she smirked a little then cringed as if it hurt. Conner grinned gleefully at her then turned to me.

“ Jonah, this is Zia.”

• Posted at:

Helene

flipside: Emerald

I am a leader

I am a ravenclaw

I am an athlete 

I am a scholar 

I am a green cloak   

Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

Quin-

“Guys. I think I just realized that we’re hopelessly lost in the middle of the woods. On.. Amaya? I blame her.” Jolt said, pointing at Xian.” What part did I have in this?!” Xian shouted. Stomping her foot. “ Technically, you’re the reason we came here. Ya’know, to rescue you..” I said, attempting to hold a struggling Potato.” Hey now! We’re not lost..” I added, backing into the Woods.” The nearest town is right around here!” I said, whirling around and slamming into a tree. Potato took this chance and scampered around, trying to catch a leaf. 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

#flipflopsfishflops

platinumdragon2816

UP

THIS MUST NOT DIE *keysmash*

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

mummycat42

Evelin:

I stirred from my sleep, when I heard my brother yell, "What are you two doing?!" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and realized that I was next to Austin. "I fell asleep. I'm sorry." I said, quickly scrambling from my spot on the cell floor. My brother growled protectively, and stepped between Austin and I. "Alexander I-" I began, only to be cut off. "I'm older! So I'm telling you to stay away. I'm not losing my little sister." He said. I looked at him, not sure weather to be annoyed or touched by his remark. "First of all, He's my boyfriend. I promise you he isn't going to hurt me. And second, you aren't going to lose me. Not ever again." I said. He smiled, and finally said, "Fine. Whatever. But I'm not leaving your side sister." I smiled and pulled his tail, causing him to yowl. "Come on. I think we've been here long enough. It's time we figure out a plan to get out of here." I stated with a mischievous smirk.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

Thumbnail avatar 6c4108c981

wolfdreamtime201

I'M NOT DEAD! WHOO! 

Xian - 

I laughed at Quin, and said, "Pfft! You can't even go without runnin' into somethin!" Lucy wacked me with her tail and pulled on my boot. "Hey! I only ran into a tree because I was panicking!" I said, remembering when I first became a Greencloak. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Creature is worth protecting

My Team-Ink,Dream,Frisk,Blueberry,Error,

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

I'm a poet, but I don't show it

An artist, but I try to hide it. 

wolfdreamtime201

up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin—

“The tree attacked me. That’s what just happened here. I just pulled a standard in self defense.” I said, attempting to reel potato back in.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"Uh-huh, and it casually snows in Nilo," I remarked, smirking. I walked past Quin and scanned the area ahead of me. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

mummycat42

Evelin:

"Absolutely NOT!" Cried my brother. We had all voted on the one thing that might get us out of here. It was faking our deaths. "We've all decided. On doing this! You're the only one whose against this. Unless you would prefer us dying for real in an actual battle without and weapons." I said. He looked uncertain. Finally he huffed and whispered, "Fine. What's the plan?" I smiled. Shadow found a patch of red flowers. I suggest we mix it with mud and a few drops of actual blood. Then we scream and act dead. When the guards come we stay dead, and then they'll take us out." I explained. Austin nodded, as well as the others. I found two stones and picked some of the flowers and we started making the fake blood. I added some of the dirty water they had given us to drink. And added a little bit of blood. The first part of the escape plan was done. Now for step two.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

lynxlynx3024

Nebur
When Jade woke up I told her everything I know. We came up with a plan since we were with far less than the prison guards. Our first priority was that we needed to get the weapons of the rest of us. Open the prison and make sure that they are awake at that moment. We just wanted to get the weapons when we heard a scream coming from the prison(yes I just call it a prison to make it simple for myself). The prison guards run towards the prison so we had the chance to grab the weapons and kill the few left over guards. After we did that we fast ran back and waited till the prison guards would come out of the prison(ignore this if you had another idea)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

I said, "Quin, are you sure about going to a village though?" I kept staring in the direction of where she wanted to go. If anything, people probably wanted me dead, so most likely, there would be wanted signs. Maybe. Lucy nuzzled my knee and gave me a calm look. I sighed, covering my unsureness with "I don't think I have any money on me." That wasn't a total lie. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin—

I shrugged.” I’ve got a few good coins, but Jolt will cover for us.” I said, walking into the woods.”Wait I will?” Jolt asked, partially confused.”Yes. You will.” I answered over my shoulder. “The village might be a mile or two this way.” I added.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

We started walking. While we walked, we talked. Suddenly, sometime later, I hid my hands behind my back, my right clamping onto the left. It hurt SO BAD. I clentched my teeth, nodding as Quin talked.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

mummycat42

@Hugo

It's fine. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian - 

"S-so, what will we do when we get there?" I stammered with a smile.

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

wolfdreamtime201

Up

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

wolfdreamtime201

UP

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

mummycat42

Now I'm confused on what to write...

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Lol

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin—

I shrugged, answering “It really depends on our pace. If we run, which I am totally up for, we could make it in maybe the next fifteen minutes or so.” 

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

lynxlynx3024

Let the guards take you out (probably your confused because of me....)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

(I did a random big time skip I guess sorry for that)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

mummycat42

It's fine. A quarter of my life is confusion.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

Keeper

APFAMRTNU 

Club

call me nightshade

wolfdreamtime201

Xian -

"Okay..." I looked at Lucy, and we both darted off. "YOU'LL NEVER BEAT US!" I yelled, not even glancing back. 

• Posted at:

Firefox

Each Dream,AU

Diamention,Life,and

Nightmare, Looker

#Christan 

#AndPeggy

platinumdragon2816

Quin— 

I rolled my eyes, handing Potato to Jolt.” I’M THE ONE WITH ANIMAL BOOSTED POWERS HAH.” I shout, leaping into a tree. I ran along branches until Xian was below me. I dropped down in front of her, letting loose a laugh. I streaked away into the bushes.

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

#flipflopsfishflops

platinumdragon2816

UP THIS SHALL NOT DIE IF IT IS AGAINST THE WILL OF DUSK 

• Posted at: