Thumbnail avatar 66371190a6

wolfdreamtime201

I levitated a bowl of oatmeal in my hand. "You look like... YOU ALL NEED FUN!!!" I started throwing the oatmeal at everyone in our small group. I ran away laughing like a hyena.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

"You want a battle? How about a Massecre?" - Firefox

Thumbnail avatar 978db14263

lioneagle1140

ok then.

rylee

midnight and i finally found everyone else. "hi. i'm rylee." i said.

• Posted at:

STEALTHFIRE

She/Her

WEIRDO THROUGH AND THROUGH

BECAUSE 7 TIMES 13 IS NOT 28

RED, THE COLOR OF DESIRE

BLACK, THE COLOR OF DESPAIR

#RememberTheLost

#Gryffindor

#ShadowClan

#Jayfeather

MY OC'S

SEASKY

SWAMP

SPARROW

BLIZZARD

RACCOON

SQUIRREL

Thumbnail avatar 978db14263

lioneagle1140

"oh food fight!" i said. i threw  random lob of cereal at the girl who said we needed fun(?) and... bullseye! right on her cloak. then i got hit in the head with a glob of oatmeal. the food battle had begun.

• Posted at:

STEALTHFIRE

She/Her

WEIRDO THROUGH AND THROUGH

BECAUSE 7 TIMES 13 IS NOT 28

RED, THE COLOR OF DESIRE

BLACK, THE COLOR OF DESPAIR

#RememberTheLost

#Gryffindor

#ShadowClan

#Jayfeather

MY OC'S

SEASKY

SWAMP

SPARROW

BLIZZARD

RACCOON

SQUIRREL

wolfdreamtime201

"Xian! Help me out!" Worthy yelled. He was cornered by three Redcloaks, who all had food. I grabbed three glasses of milk from the air. I stalked behind them and poured it on their heads. I ran away laughing. Then I stumbled. Then I blacked out due to wearing myself out.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Xian passed out as she fell worthy caught her earning a collective awwwwwwwww from all the other people it was time for my duel with the "new girl" I ran to the training room where we and her trainer were talking Xian had woken up and was helping me get my armor adjusted I grabbed my saber the opal encrusted hilt gleamed rainbow and the silver blade had swirls of diamonds so as not to break in a fight evelins brother gave her a sword that looked old and well used but it must have had a lot of meaning because evelins eyes shined with tears then stead came forward and we went to our starting lines h called out ok fighters here are the rules no spirit animals and no foul play if any is seen the mach is called off everyone ready stead called ok then . " Go "he shouted and the mach begun .

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am a werewolf called havoc

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

wolfdreamtime201

Worthy and I watched the battle go on. Lucy growled and jumped around. I wore my armor, watching the fighting going on. Worthy also wore armor, in case the fight went too violent. "Well, the battle id going well... so far," I said. "Yep," Worthy said. Some Redcloaks stared at us and gave us weird expressions. I felt a bit mocked, even though I didn't know why they were making those faces. "Why do you think they're making those faces at us?"I said, looking at Worthy. He had his mask off. Worthy flushed bright red before saying "I-I don't know..." "Worthy? Tell. Me. The. Truth." I said. "Well, when you blacked out, I caught you and earned some awes," Worthy said. "Okay?" I said, snarling in the direction of Talon, who was hand signaling Worthy and Keeper, sitting in a tree. K-i-s-s-i-n-g! I snarled harder, know how un-human I must of looked. Jolt started to hand signal the same thing. I started to growl wolf-like, and I felt my snarl grow more and more wolf-like. I could hear Worthy giving some hisses. That's when Talon, Jolt, Howl, and Stead yelled out "LOVE ANIMALS!!!" Worthy and I pulled out our swords. They burst out laughing. I gave a frightening howl. They ran for their lives, which made Worthy and I chase after them.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

I summoned Lucy. I teleported in front of Talon, Howl, Stead, and Jolt. They screamed and started to run the other way, which was blocked by Worthy. They were now stuck. "Oh, great," Talon mumbled. Jolt ran at me. I dodged his punch and kicked him in the stomach. Worthy was sword fighting Stead. Stead punched Worthy in the shoulder. Worthy yowled and jumped back. I punched Jolt in the side of the head, making him black out. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

I missed a few days and look how far this has gotten

• Posted at:

Dusk

We're not crazy! We just have colorful spirits! ~ Meg

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

Flipside: Uncontrollable   

Thumbnail avatar efaa223edf

mummycat42

Evelin:

It was time for the duel, and my brother was strapping my armor on me. "Ok, then Evelin, remember what I taught you. Watch their movements." He said. "Ok Alexander, just please relax." I said. He was so stressed that he was tightening my armor a little too much. "What do you mean?" He asked. I pointed to the straps. "Oh! Sorry about that." He said, loosening the straps. I sighed and then said "Hey, I promise I'll make you proud big brother." He gave me a smile, and I smiled back. I was ready. We ran down to the training room. We were early. I released Shadow and stroked her soft black fur. *Time skip to the battle*

"Are you two ready?"Asked my brother. "Yes" We responded. "The rules are to not kill your opponent. This duel will end until one of you is hurt, or until one of you backs down. You may use strength from your spirit animal." He said and we both nodded. Alexander backed up and said, "Draw you weopons. Start!"We drew our swords and began the duel. She thrusted the tip of her sword towards me. I jumped backwards. Shadow's strength entered me and I countered her attack. I pushed her back and struck. She countered my attack. She grunted and in a strained voice said, "I have to agree that you do fight well." I pushed her. "Same to you. I'll thank my brother for you." I said. She kicked her leg under mine and I Stumbled. She pushed me back and attacked. I parried and I watched her movements like my brother taught me. I hit her with the flat of my blade. She yelped. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my brother smile proudly. *Time skip to the end of the battle*

Zia and I forfeited at the same time. We were laying on the ground. "Wow! Your great! How about we call this a truce." I said to her. She smiled at me. "Same to you. I look forward to training with you."  We laughed with my brother. We lay on the ground together. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Quin quickly left once the food fight turned sour as in Worthy chasing a few Redcloacks around with a sword. Baihu raced alongside her to her room. Once they were at the door Quin looked down at him. He looked like he was a oatmeal/egg/toast monster." Great. How am I supposed to bathe you?" She asked him. Baihu looked up at her and blinked twice. She went outside and told him to stand perfectly still. Then she kicked the wall and snow covered him completely." Roowwwww" the distressed Panther called out." Quit being such a wimp" Quin retorted. She then pulled him out and they went inside. 

The door flew open revealing Traxis and his salamander- Alacoster covered in food. Traxis still had the bowl on his head and was a mess of well, everything from milk to oatmeal. Alacoster had a piece of toast stuck on her head." You left meh" Traxis said his expression serious even Alacoster looked serious. Quin tried not to laugh but failed miserably. Baihu even let out cattish laughs.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

pantherwolf1244

Zia

The battle had ended well shadow and shimmer got along great shadow clung to shimmers tail while shimmer soared around below the vaulted ceiling evelin and zia Sat laughing on the ground they had met their limits for today but they would train again tomorrow except this time it would be two on two team one : zia & xian  team two : quin & evelin they would test themselves with bows swords spears knives hand to hand and daggers each team would pick which team member was better at each class then the two that were picked would battle it out now this ought to be very interesting zia thought.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

platinumdragon2816

I was gonna do a training pov.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

Do we start it tomorrow?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

mummycat42

@Plataniumdragon2816

Sure!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Ok 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

I ran up to Stead, who was near Worthy. I knocked him out of the way and helped Worthy up. Worthy had a good sized cut on his arm. Stead rammed into me. I screamed in pain. I jumped up and pulled out two daggers, one in each hand. Stead's ram-like eyes glared at me. I snarled in a un-human way. Talon escaped. Worthy was behind Stead. Stead turned around and knocked out Worthy. My eyes went wide at the sight of Worthy, unconsises, on the ground. I snarled and growled un-human like. Stead stared at me then said "A-are you okay?" I glared at Stead and pulled out my sword.I walked toward him slowly. He ran away.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

I picked Worthy up and carried him to his room. A few Redcloaks saw me and snickered. When I got to his room I laid him down on his bed. I put medicine on his cut. He had a bruise on his face were Stead hit him. I put medicine on that also. I walked out of his room and into mine.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Zia mentally went over her list she would fight with bow , knives and hand to hand Xian would take sword, dagger and speer. Ok we are ready she ran down to the training area and decided to practice.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

mummycat42

Evelin:

My brother and I headed down to the training room. Shadow was excited along with my brother and I. "I can't believe you two tied. Those were some amazing moves Evelin." My brother said proudly. I smiled at him, rubbing Shadow's head. She purred under my touch, her purr sent vibrations into me. I smiled happily. When we were there, we saw the two teams. I was on the second team. My brother and I were in full armor because my brother wanted to keep me safe. I went over my weapons and picked out my favorite one, my silver bow and arrows with obsidian tips, my brother had gotten for me as a late birthday present. He smiled at my choice and said, "I'm glad you like the gift. But also take your sword. I have a feeling that you'll need it." He handed me my steel sword. I took it in thanks. "Thank you brother. I also want to thank you for the training. Your the greatest brother anyone would want." I gave him a hug, and he hugged me back. "Hey Evelin. I am so glad that your here. You ready for training?" Asked Zia. She had a little glint in her eye and she released her  spirit aimal. Shadow pounced on her playfully. Soon, the others arrived and we began the training.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

I sharpened the blades of the weapons I had. I hit on ethe the training dummies. It shattered in bits and pieces. Worthy watched from a far, knowing how dangerous I am with very sharp weapons. He better be thankful that I don't have anything that can start a fire...

I summoned Lucy from dormant. She instantly tackled a training dummy and ripped it to pieces. "Good girl," I said, petting the dog's head. Lucy gave a happy dog-smile.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Quin searched for her spear. She couldn't find it anywhere. The last time she had seen it it was propped up against her window. She looked there now wondering if she was blind. Instead Traxis's head popped up from outside.stalker, Quin thought." Looking for something?"he asked holding Quin's spear up, Alocaster slithered across his face. With a powerful flick of her wrist, Quin whacked the window open. It nocked Traxis square in the face. he fell backwards and let out a moan." Owwwwwww..." He complained holding his nose. Quin turned her back on him and started slipping on her leather armor over her smooth clothes. She had heard that there would be another panther at training and she didn't want to get the two mixed up. She pulled Baihu's spiked collar out of her bag." I know you don't like this, but you're gonna have to put up with it" she told him. Baihu groaned, but he held still as she strapped it onto him. Together they headed out the door to training.

( sorry it took so long to post this. I was stuck with meh mom in a car wash for legit an entire hour.)

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

just so you guys knowx I changed my armor color and hair so dont panic

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

*PANICS!!!!*   *SREAMS!!!!*

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

*PANICS!!!!*   *SREAMS!!!!*

Dramatic a bit? Lol

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

Urg I misspelled screams and it repeated me. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

When Quin got to the training area no one was there yet even though she had wasted thirty minutes looking for her spear. She decided to practice. She leaped through the air, and in midair threw her spear at a training dummy. It stuck out of the middle of the dummy.Quin grinned. The other girls didn't know what they were up against. Traxis on the other hand should know considering how many times she had fought him. Quin walked over and pulled her spear out with a ruthless tug. Quin kept beating up the dummy and after her third try there wasn't much left." Baihu!"she called, and he trotted over. Quin propped up a dummy against the far wall. She flashed the Panther a knowing look. He snarled and raced over to it with incredible speed. Baihu leaped at it and tore it to shreds. They kept practicing. " We're ready" Quin said confidently. She sat down and started sharpening her spear.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

An hour had passed and still no one had showed up to training, so Quin decided to go back to her room. Then an idea hit her. She could just annoy Traxis! She crept, low to the ground so that she could get to the window unseen. Once under it she let out a series of thwacks onto the surface. She ran around and hid behind a corner. His face popped up and he glanced around, his face full of confusion. Quin despretly tried not to laugh. Traxis heard her and started chasing her. Quin took off, running at an incredible speed. With her thin and muscular body, she was meant for speed. Traxis soon gave up and she returned to her room.

Sorry about the lack of details I feel lazy tonight. (We had one hour and thirty minutes in recess today and I ran meh butt off.)

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

*opens forum door and plops down* oh wait, is this the wrong forum? sorry guys. *leaves thread*

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX            #Hamiltrash

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

Meme of the day: YEE!

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

platinumdragon2816

Uh, yeah you've got da wrong place

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

wolfdreamtime201

I waited for an hour, then I reilized I was in the wrong training room. "ZIA!! WE'RE IN THE WRONG ROOM!!!"I yelled, darting out thr door.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

pantherwolf1244

Zia

" wait what are you kidding me no wonder no one's here quick we are already late let's go 

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

mummycat42

Evelin: 

Waiting for everyone felt like forever, but when they finally arrived, we all began training. Alexander and I had been so bred that we had ripped up more than a few training dummies. Shadow had managed to groom herself by giving herself a cat bath. When the others walked in, I was throwing Shadow's bouncy yarn ball around. Shadow would bat the ball back to me. Alexander had fallen asleep leaning on a pillar. "We're here!" They said, their spirit animals by their sides. "It's about time."I said. "I have been waiting here for half an hour already." We burst into laughter when my brother woke up saying, "What happened!" And when he fell over, we laughed even harder. "Are you guys ready?" I asked them. They nodded at me. "And can my brother join in on the fun?" I asked them. "Depends. Does he want to?" Asked Zia. Both my brother and I nodded. He went to my team, and took out his sword. "Lets do this!" He said. We all smiled and took our places. Up first was an accuracy in archery challenge. I took aim and it hit the target so hard, and with deadly accuracy, that my arrow went too deep into the bullseye. "Nice shot Evelin.  Where did you learn to do that?" Asked Quin, who had a spirit animal panther like me. "My brother taught me." I said. I smiled seeing my brother smile proudly at me. I went to retrieve my arrow.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

I pulled out my lucky bow... the one that I used to defeat many Conquerors with. I nocked one of the arrows I made myself. I shot a bullseye. I smiled and Lucy gave a happy bark of approval. "I'm way better at hand to hand combat, but this is fine," I said, nocking another arrow.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

" No no no no!"Quin shouted as she raced to training. She hadn't been paying attention and was now late. She ran as fast as she could down the halls to the training room. She stopped and released Baihu and put his black spiked collar on. The spikes weren't sharp, so they couldn't really hurt anyone. She took off running again, so that Baihu was struggling to keep up. When she finally reached the training room, she was out of breath.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

Thumbnail avatar aee5fde710

kangaroomaroon51

"Owww!" Katelyn exclaimed as her head banged the medal wall that she called " home". She yawned and stretched. "Well I might as well use this money I stole buy something." Katelyn said. She walked out of her home and started to walk to the London Town square. When she reached the square she was greeted with a big crowd of people. "Oh ya! Forgot it was the nectar ceremony." She said. She pushed her way through the crowd to the front. "You the girl in the black in the front please come here." A woman said holding a small bottle. "Me......???!!" Katelyn said pointing to herself. "Yes." the woman said. She walked cautiously to the front. " I have a good feeling about you." the woman whispered in Katelyns ear. The woman held out the bottle. " Take a tiny drink of this." She said. Katelyn sipped the nectar. It was sweet while sour. Suddenly there was a flash and a beautiful panther appeared in front of her. "Oh my mercy." Katelyn murmured. The crowd gasped. "That's what I'll call you.. Mercy." She said. In response Mercy walked up to her and purrred. Her life was finally turning around.

• Posted at:

~Shape-shifter~

94% of people think that wolves are vicious evil animals,copy and paste this signature if you are one of the 6% who love wolves and

think they are shy and amazing creatures.

pantherwolf1244

Zia. 

It was time for hand to hand combat I got ready and thought about how I might have to work a little harder this round but then I saw Quinn was my opponent she was so nervous looking that I realized she had never done this before and neither had evelin hand to hand was a zhongese sport so only I would be really good at it we stepped into the ring Quinn put up a feeble attempt but zia took her down easily she felt a little bad but bot too much next was knives i was in that round too Alexander was up against me we battled hard soon he had his knife at my throat i said ready to give up not quite yet I answered then I threw my head back I had hit him in the nose he screamed ad I pinned him down fast his nose was bleeding but not bad i had won now it was Diana turn with the dagger.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

platinumdragon2816

Zia it's just one n. Lol

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

And could you not make me sound stupid. She has done hand to hand combat before. Plz?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

I'm sorry. I just realized how mean I sounded. Sorry. 

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

pantherwolf1244

Zia 

Sorry Quin I didnt mean to by that I just ment that I had had more training then you had not to make you sound bad at it

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am a horizon surviver