I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

At training Zia well... Sorta... Flat out kicked Quin's butt. She had been so nervous and tired from her long run that she didn't stand a chance. Even Baihu couldn't help her because he was had been busy fighting Shadow. Quin sat on her bed, counting her bruises. It sounds weird but Quin really wanted to know if she is being dramatic because she literally hurt everywhere. Quin had been wrong to underestimate Zia and should have been thankful to have such a powerful person fighting at her side. 

Sorry again for being rude Zia. I really need to get better about thinking before I act. Please forgive me. I'm really sorry

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

(Okay, i'm back. And I have more training,then all of you...I also see that my dagger is made out of flint. My sword is made out of steel...FIRE BABY!!!!)

Xian

I looked at my weapons and set a snarl and a sly look together. Soon, Worthy and I would have to fight Quin and Zia. I battled and defeated many Conquerors, including my dad. Well, my dad killed himself because he didn't want to hurt me. Only Worthy knows about my secret of my father. I sighed then focused back on how to MAKE SOME FIRE!!! 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

Quin you have nothing to be sorry for I kind of had it coming

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

I'm going on a feild trip today. I might be able to post during lunh. Bye!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

No Zia I'm  sorry I shouldn't have been rude

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

wolfdreamtime201

Plx someone POV

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Zia

It was time for speers and I was going up against Quinn again o boy she had not been trained in Speer combat very much and one look at quin said that  a Speer was her favorite weapon oh boy here we go she thought she got into the ring and when they said go she got off a few strikes and parries before quin had her in a corner all in all it was quite embarrassing for his but after the mach she asked if quin would help train her in Speer fighting 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

pantherwolf1244

Oh my gosh that last sentence was terrible it should have been embarrassing for zia but after the mach ... defiantly not embarrassing for his but after the mach ...... I'm so sorry I hate SPELL check it always changes her name to his or via or zebra and I don't notice until I post and something like this happens sorry .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

mummycat42

I'm baack! And I found time to post! Score!!

Evelin:

Training had been fun, the spear thing was over, and I did get a little bit of an injury, but I was sure it would be fine. Up next was sword fighting. I smiled. I took out my sword and swung it at a dummy, slicing it in half in the process. Shadow's strength filled my muscles, making me feel great. I lifted my sword and momentarily forgot about the deep gash in my arm. I saw Alexander had not noticed yet. Good. I thought, remembering what he would do when I would fall down. When I was young and I fell down, he used to do a full body inspection on me. I did not want to go through that again. I was matched with the other girl with a Panther spirit animal. Her name was Quin. "You ready for this?" She asked challengingly. "I was born ready." I said. She struck first, and I parried her attack. The gash in my arm was throbbing. I felt my arm getting weaker. I pushed her back and swept my leg under her left leg. She stumbled, and I pushed her off. She swung, and the flat of the blade hit my arm. All I remember was my brother yelling at me, blood coming out of my arm, and then the world went dark.

(I was a bit lazy, but I'll do a better one tomorrow.)

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

I heard a loud thud and Alexander screaming. I turned around to see Evelin on the ground. I darted toward her, ripped off a thick strip of my sleeve, and tied it onto her arm to stop the bleeding. I then saw a large pool of blood beside her. "We need get her to the imfirmary," I said "Worthy, help me." Worthy and I carried Evelin to the imfirmary.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin: 

I woke up to see three different faces in front of me. One was my still panicked brother, a relieved Xian, and Worthy's masked face. I tried to sit up, but cried out when I felt a shooting pain in my left arm. "Careful Evelin. Your still a little weak for your injury. You lost a lot of blood." My brother said. "You barely made it out alive. Why didn't you say anything?" I heard Xian say. I was having trouble breathing. "Can you guys back up a bit?" I said weakly. They understood and began to back up. I took in a deep breath. "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to worry you. I felt a little light headed but I pushed it back. Sorry to have worried you guys." I said. I looked at the bandage on my arm and saw it was soaked with my blood. "Wow, you were right. I did lose a lot of blood." Alexander got out a new bandage and took off the other bloody one. He rubbed some willow extract on my arm and I yelped. "I know it stings, but you'll be fine little sis." He said. Worthy and Xian watched. "You need some help Alexander?" She said. My brother nodded. Worthy, feeling left out, got loser to Xian, as if her were claiming her. He gave a warning glance to my brother. My cut began to feel better, as Xian wrapped my arm in the bandage. "Thank you. Am I allowed to get out of bed now? I want to go explore." I said. "Don't go out yet. I think you need three days of rest now. I'll come visit you every day little sis. And this time, to make sure you do not escape, we have some greencloaks outside." Alexander said, ruffling my hair. There goes my escape plan. I thought to my self. I released Shadow, and we began to play with her little yarn ball. Soon I fell asleep, and Worthy, Xian, and my brother left outside. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

I punch Worthy playfully and whispered in his ear "Don't worry. I'm yours." Worthy, who still had his mask on, blushed bright crimson. "Oh, uh, er" Worthy stammered "You noticed my glare?! Uh, uh, uh, uh..." I rolled my eyes and said "I notice everyone, and everything! I'm not called a warrior for nothing!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

I caught Worthy giving every Greencloak male a threatening glance when they looked at me. "Worthy! These guys are like, at least 4-5 years older then me!"I hissed at him. "I'm just making sure," Worthy whispered. Worthy looked over at Keith, Gavi, and Nico. "Worthy, Keith is 10 years older then me! Nico and Gavi are the last people I would date!" I hissed. "I-I-I uh, uh, uh, uh... er... uh," Worthy stammered. I rolled my eyes and said "If you glare at every boy, they're gonna think you want to fight. And trust me, hafe of the boys here are older and stronger then you. I wouldn't even try."

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

"I'll introduce you to them," I said, taking Worthy's hand and dragging him behind me. "Hello," I said "Keith, Gavi, Nico, this is Worthy." Worthy stood up strait and tried to make himself look taller. "Hello," Nico said "My name is Nico." "I am Keith," Keith introduced himself. "I am Gavi the treasure hunter," Gavi said "Pleaser to meet you." "So why did you introduce him to us?" Keith asked. I gave a nervous look before saying "Don't tell Olvan but..." Worthy finished my sentence saying "I'm her boyfriend. She's mine. And don't try me. I'm way tougher then I look." I glared my famous death-glare at Worthy. Worthy shrugged and winked at me. I felt my own face blush before I said "If you tell Olvan and you'll never see the daylight again." Keith, Nico, and Gavi nodded. "We promise," Keith said. "What are you guys talking about?" It was Finn Cooley. "Oh, hi Finn!" I said merrily. Worthy looked a bit uncomfortable. "We were talikng about our favorite weapons!" Gavi spoke. "Mine's a sword," Keith said. "Okay," Finn said, walking away. I sighed in relief. "Thank Erdas he didn't hear us!" I said "And thank Erdas that he doesn't know who Worthy really is!" Keith, Gavi, and Nico had interested looks. "What do you mean by 'Who Worthy really is'?" Nico said. "Uh-uh-uh," at that moment, I knew I screw up. "She means... RUN!!!" Worthy yelled, grabbing my hand.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Worthy and I ran into Evelin's room and locked the door. Evelin stared at us like we were crazy. "Uh," Worthy said, still holding my hand "Some Greencloaks want to know who I am." He let go of Xian's hand and started to put stuff in front of the door. I changed Evelin's bandage, for the other was starting to get soaked in blood. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

I was in my room, waiting for my brother to come. I heard my door open and slam closed. Shadow looked up from her chew toy. I saw Xian, and Worthy. They looked scared. Worthy was pressed against the door, and was holding Xian's hand. Worthy explained what had happened, and he began to put objects from my room in front of the door way. I groaned in pain, clutching my bad arm. I saw that the bandage had begun to leak out my blood. Xian saw and let go of Worthy's hand, she walked up to me and began to change my bandage. "Thanks for coming to my cage." I said. "I mean my room." I said realizing the mistake. Shadow pawed at the door. I saw that she was bored and wanted to go outside. I looked at them and saw that they needed a clue. "Someone please open the door, Shadow wants out." I said. Not that I blame her. I thought. They opened the door, and my brother stumbled in. "Hehe. Um... Hi?" He said. I all of a sudden knew he was spying. "Hello Alexander. Um, what were you doing outside my door?" I asked. He told me that he brought me lunch, and then he saw Worthy and Xian run in here. "Awww! How sweet! You really do care." I said in a playful tone. He smiled at me. "You do like Peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches!" He lifted up his little basket. I smiled, and nodded. Soon, we all sat in my room, eating peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches. Shadow, of course, had a quail she had caught in the woods.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

I summoned Lucy and fed her parts of my sandwich. We heard a knock on the door, which was locked. "LET US IN!!" a person yelled. It was Keith. Worthy and I exchanged glances. Worthy jumped up and yelled "AND AWAY WE GO!!" With that, Worthy jumped out the window. I checked to see if he survived, which Worthy did. I sighed in relief and looked a Lucy. Lucy nodded. We teleported outside by Worthy.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 0d104aa882

kittenangel1330

Victoria

Stead had finally called a truce.

I spotted Worthy and Xian running from a trio of Greencloaks. They spotted me and Keith yelled "You belong in the Mire, Silver Tiger!"

I hollered right back, "I do not! I merly avenged the death of my sister! My sister, the Black Wolf."

My eyes nerrowed. "And since when do you think I belong in the Mire?" I quicly knocked out the trio of Greencloaks

• Posted at:

Silver Tiger

Flip Side:

Black Wolf

Flip Side does not mean evil

I love: Books, Minecraft, Music, Art and a whole bunch of other things

I am a shape shifter and proud of it

I don't fit the description of normal and I'm proud of that

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I ran with Worthy to the docks. We sat down in the snow. Lucy literally jumped into the water. I laughed, jumped up, and jumped in. Worthy went hysterical and yelled "XIAN!! THAT'S FREEZING WATER!!!" I laughed and said "I'm not effected by the cold!!" Worthy stared at me. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin: 

When Xian and Worthy jumped out of my window, I had to fight to get up and run to the window. When i saw they had survived. Shadow let out a cat like sigh of relief. I got back to throwing the ball around from my bed. Alexander would bring me some food or water. I soon fell asleep, dreaming of my old life before my brother joined the conquerors. 

(Sorry it was short. I ran out of time.)

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

kittenangel1330

Does no one notice my posts?

Victoria

I walked up to Worthy and Xian. "Hello Worthy." I purred. Worthy lept about 4 feet into the air and ended up in the nice cold water. A voice behind me said sadly "I see your just as scary as before... Sister"

• Posted at:

Silver Tiger

Flip Side:

Black Wolf

mummycat42

@Kittenangel1330

Nice job! I like the mystery at the end! And I will come to interact with you as soon as I am out of the infirmary in this RP.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

kittenangel1330

Thank you!

• Posted at:

Silver Tiger

Flip Side:

Black Wolf

wolfdreamtime201

*gasp* Whaaaa??!!

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

*Time skip to two days later*

"Watch you arm Evelin! You know it's still weak!" My brother said as we trudged through the forest. "Relax Alexander, you know that I can be careful when I want to." I told him. I had just come out of the infirmary and I was already outside. Being trapped in a room for two days felt like Shadow and I were caged. We were both free spirits and we loved to be outdoors. Shadow ran around, pouncing on random insects. She yowled playfully and shredded up a few grass strands. I smiled at her and then at my brother who was stalking a little glowing dot. Sometimes he would act so much like a cat. His feline eyes were trained on that one little glowing dot. "Here kitty, kitty." I said playfully. I wondered what Xian and Worthy were doing. I hadn't heard from them since they had jumped out the window. Anyway, my brother and I had gone out for a hunt. I lifted my bow and took out an arrow from the quiver. There was a deer that Shadow knew wasn't a Spirit animal. I pulled back on my bow string, and I took aim for the target. I let go, and the deer fell to the ground.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

(Time the skip two of the days later :D )

Worthy and I had heard rumors that Evelin and Alexander had went to Eura to hunt. "Maybe we could join?" I said to Worthy. Worthy looked over at me and said "You can hunt?" "Yeah," I said "I'm kind of good." Worthy smiled "Okay, prove it!" I gave him a challenging smile and said "Oh... are you challenging me? Oh! I see! I will prove it!" Lucy beside me gave Worthy a Oh-she-is-gonna-kick-your-butt look. Worthy gave a short laugh.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

I closed my eyes. We were in Eura. I sniffed the air and smelled many animals. The closes one was a deer. Lucy beside me gave a growl. My senses became stronger. I leaped from the tree onto the ground. I darted off. I could hear Worthy gave a surprised "Huh?" I smiled. I saw the deer. But then, it fell. I came to a sudden stop. I saw Alexander and Evelin. I looked back at the deer, an arrow sticking out of it. "Whoa," I said "That could of been me!" An arrow flew past me. "AHH!!" I yelped. "Sorry!" Evelin yelled with a smile.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

kittenangel1330

Victoria (Two days later)

Me and my sister had settled in with the Redcloaks' ruitin. I walked up to Worthy and Xian. "Hello, want to meet my sister?"

• Posted at:

Silver Tiger

Flip Side:

Black Wolf

kittenangel1330

Please note: Me and my sister are in Eura. My sister dragged me there to see the Granite Hills

• Posted at:

Silver Tiger

Flip Side:

Black Wolf

mummycat42

Evelin:

Accidentally shooting Xian, I smiled at her reaction. My brother picked up the deer. He was laughing so hard that he had caught the small glowing dot. And by that, I mean, he ripped the root off the tree. I smiled. "Congrats on catching your glowing dot brother." I said in a sarcastic tone. "Yeah. Thanks. Too bad it was just light." We all burst out laughing at his expression. "Oh yeah! and that reminds me! Alexander and I are going to have a ceremony on the hunt. We get to eat the deer. And I will make the deer into roasted deer for the animals. But now, Alexander and I are going to go find a wild turkey. See you guys later?" I asked. Xian nodded, and left. I got my arrow and Alexander picked up the deer. We ran through Eura's forest until we found a wild turkey. I knocked my arrow once again, I took aim, and I fired.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Worthy the whole time was laughing his head off when Evelin had shot an arrow at me. "Shh!" I said. I closed my eyes and heard more deer over a couple miles away. I darted off, Lucy beside me, and Worthy behind us. Then I saw the deer. I held my crossbow steady. And...an arrow from my bow flew out. I speed through the air until it hit the deer's heart. It stumbled for a second, then fell. "Yes!" I said, running toward the deer. Worthy had a shocked look. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

My brother and I brought back the wild turkey, and I carried it. It small boat that we had come on. "Lets go home Evelin. We need to get ready for our guests." He put the ripped out tree root on the ground as if it were unimportant now that there was no more glowing dot on it. I picked it up and noticed that her had found a nest of spiders. I screamed and threw it overboard. My brother laughed at my reaction. I picked up my leather bag and looked at what I had gathered. I had gathered some juniper berries to make some tea, along with some ginger, and a bunch hibiscus flowers. This was going to make a good refreshment at the ceremony. * Time skip at arrival to greenhaven* We made it back and we saw Worthy and Xian standing at the docks. "How did you two get here so fast?" I asked them confused. "We left before you did. We also caught a deer by the way." She said. I nodded, then I added. "By the way, the ceremony will be at sundown. Shadow loves these things." I said. I lifted the bag of herbs I had brought and the wild turkey. Alexander and Shadow dragged the deer to the small field behind my dorm. I lit the fire, putting water to begin to boil. Alexander skinned the turkey and began to roast the deer. I made the turkey stew and started another fire to make the tea. I added the herbs, and a few spoons of sugar. I then put out a few blankets with bowls, plates spoons and tea cups. All we had to do now, was wait for the guests to arrive.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I went to go get more wood for the fire. I swung the axe at a small tree. I sang as I went. Lucy watched me. Them I heard a rustle. I swung around and held the axe like a weapon. "Who goes there!? Friend or Foe!?" I yelled. "Friend! I hope!" Worthy said, walking out of a bush. I sighed in reilife. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

Alexander and I waited in the small clearing behind my dorm. I looked at the stars, Shadow, Alexander and I listened to the music of the forest. Closest thing I had to music in the wild. I heard the fire crackling, and I noticed I was drifting off to sleep. All of a sudden, I heard a rustling in the bushes. I sat up, Shadow's ears perked up. She fixed her glowing eyes on the bush. I noticed Alexander's eyes were doing the same. "Who's there? Friend or foe!" I asked my hand reaching for an arrow. "We're friends! Don't shoot!" Said a familiar voice. I noticed it was just Xian and Worthy. I smiled at them.  "Something smells good. What is it Evelin?" Asked Xian and Worthy in perfect harmony. "Roasted deer and wild turkey stew. And for drinks, a tea made of Juniper berries, ginger, and hibiscus flowers." I said. Shadow lead  Lucy to the large roasted deer. I gave Xian and Worthy a bowl filled with wild turkey stew. Then I handed them each a cup of tea. "Thanks!" They said, smiling. They must have really liked it because after worthy finished, he held out the bowl, and said. "May I have some more?" I refilled his bowl. We laughed and shared some jokes. But then there was a rustling in the bushes. I stood quickly, drawing my sword, Worthy, Xian, and Alexander doing the same. Shadow tensed, growling, ready to pounce. (This is the part when I add a new character for fun) A boy with blond hair and blue eyes came out. His skin was pale. He had a horrified expression. He had a nasty cut on his face. "Help!" He said, and he passed out. I rushed forward, catching him in my arms before his head hit the ground. He groaned as I took him inside of my dorm. I knew he had a fever and i took out a wet cloth, and placed it o his head. Then I rushed out and began screaming, "I need a healer in my room!" 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Quin sat by a small fire with Traxis. He tapped her arm for like the hundredth time." stop" Quin muttered. Traxis tapped her again, slow and deliberately. " THATS IT" Quin screeched, nocking him off the log they were using as a seat. Traxis threw his salamander at her. Quin dove at him, tackling him. He wiggled from her grasp. They chased each other around, until Quin had pinned him to the ground." Do you surrender not so fine sir?" She asked him. Traxis chuckled.

I'm back

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

Life is a cruel game 

pantherwolf1244

Zia

I'm back 

Zia ran into the woods with her group that consisted of Keith ,lenorie , and abeke witch was a huge honer to be in the same group with one of the hero's of erdas they slung their bows down mocked an arrow and were about to shoot at a deer when a girl about 15-16 en out of the woods looking haggard and like she was on the run " I'm raisa-Ana-mariana princess heir of eura fighter of queen marianna and I need you to hide me they are already too close i don't stand. A chance without your help " she said rather wild eyed.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

Thumbnail avatar ff28381b0d

detectingbee51

I can't help but think that I'm too late. I actually never have done an RP before. I submitted once, but the person didn't respond. But, imma give it a shot!

Name: Shiro

Looks: Often unkempt, almond brown hair, very dark brown eyes that almost look black, wears dirty, old, overalls, white t-shirt, skinny

Personality: Not very bright, kind of a captain obvious, but very loyal and would put his life on the line for his friends

Backstory: Has been injured in the head by a conquerer, causing his low intelligence, his siblings and parents went into hiding elsewhere, and he lived with his aunt. His aunt died from another conquerer attack, but soon after the tragic death of his aunt, Keith brought him to Lenori, where he got the nectar.

Spirit animal name: Tragedy

Spirit animal gender: Female

Spirit animal species: Raven

Other: Uncle is a conquerer

Note: I have not read all books, I do not care for spoilers, so I won't mind spoilers, however I will not have as much knowledge on the series as the most of you

I hope it makes it!

• Posted at:

Scorch

hopefully that name isn't taken

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

Thumbnail avatar 7065058ead

dawnfrost246

Name: Alymei (Aly)
Looks: Emerald green eyes, long, dark brown hair that is usually tied back in a ponytail with a red ribbon, she has freckles along the ridge of her nose.
Personality: Sweet and energetic, friendly, yet doesn't have many friends, spends most of her time with Cozuno. Good humoured.
Backstory: She comes from a rich family in Concorba, but each of them summoned some sort of bird of prey. She was cast out for being different.
Spirit animal: Cozuno
Spirit animal's gender: Male
Spirit animal species: Giant Anteater
Other:

• Posted at:

-Fox-

Queen of too many OCs

Eev-eevui-vee!- Firefly the Eevee

Save the Vaquitas!!!

Remember Petal Pelt

#StopDropAndRoll

Joined the forums; January 2017

The Foxcraft Forums!

Look out for Tucuxi, Porpoise and Vaquita in my posts!

Thumbnail avatar 9856265e9c

prismmidnight6

Name: Aisha 

Looks: Dirty blonde hair, brown and white shirt, brown pants, brown boots, blue eyes.

Personality: Outgoing, kind, friendly, brave, helpful.

Backstory: When she was five, both her parents died -- one of sickness and the other of grief. Her big sister joined the Greencloaks, and her twin brothers hasn't summoned one yet.

Spirit Animal: Mercy

Spirit Animal's Gender: Female

Spirit Animal Species: Red Panda

Other: Her Red Panda's passive state is on her rick cheek.

• Posted at:

Undertale Fan

WOF Fan

Spirit Animals Fan

WC Fan

I am a fan.

Am I a ceiling fan?

Who knows.