Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

@Dectectingbee51, Dawnfrost246, prismmidnight6

All accepted! Start whenever you guys would like!

@Everyone

I'm back! I didn't post because I got in trouble...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

Evelin:

After the boy had been bandaged, and was now conscious and able to form complete sentences I sat in the room with him. He had told me that he was thirteen like me and he had been attacked by a shadowy figure in a black cloak. "What's your name?" I asked. The color had returned to the boy's face and his eyes were sparkling. They reminded me of my brother before the bile. "My name is Austin." He said throwing the ball around. I pet Shadow, her purr sent soft vibrations to my hand. I smiled. "What's your name?" He asked. I gave him a smile as I noticed he was on of the marked. "My name is Evelin. The older boy was my brother Alexander." He smiled. He seemed to believe me. "I see you're marked. What's your spirit animal?" I asked him. He looked at me, an then decided he could trust me. "My spirit animal's name is Might. He is a coyote." Then he released it. It wa young and strong. I laughed as it playfully batted Shadow's tail. "This is Shadow. She is my spirit animal." I said, rubbing Shadow's head. He smiled as Shadow put up a little playing stance, like a kitten with a yarn ball. Shadow's tail twitched. We both laughed as Might and Shadow played a sort of tag game. Soon, after about half an hour of talking, I noticed Shadow and Might had curled up together and fallen asleep. Austin and I giggled at the sight. "Lets not wake them." I said. I lay out the blanket on the ground and lay on it. "You have to stay in here." I said. "Trust me, they wont let you out. I already tried many times before." Suddenly, my brother came back. "Hey sis, it's time for bed. I brought our guest something to eat." He held out the bowl, filled with the turkey stew we had boiled earlier and a cup filled with tea. Austin took it gratefully and thanked us many times. We all smiled. Soon, after Austin was finished, we fell asleep. I thought about all that had happened today, and I fell asleep. Listening to the light snoring from my brother and Austin.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar ff28381b0d

detectingbee51

Here's my POV, starting at the nectar ceremony

It was my 11th birthday. But I didn't realize that immediately. I groggily got out of bed, put on my overalls, and walked to the living room. The mace that was used to kill my aunt was still there, not making any movement as if it was contemplating it's mistakes. I thought about when I would become eleven. I just realized that was today. I put on trousers and a clean white t-shirt I've been saving for this day. I took a deep breath and prepared for my nectar ceremony.

Skip to the nectar ceremony

"Do you accept the nectar of Ninani?" 

I paused. I wanted to burst out and exclaim "You betcha!" But instead I said "I do." I took a sip. And, in a explosion of light, my spirit animal appeared before me. It seemed to be a raven. And something was telling me it was female. I had no idea what to name it. I saw a few people looking at me sympathetically, probably due to the tragedy involving my aunt. Wait. Tragedy. Tragedy, that's the perfect name! 

Excitedly, I said: "Your name is Tragedy!"

After the ceremony, I prepared to go to Greenhaven. I stared at the bushes in my spare time. The bushes started rustling. A mace poked out of the bushes. I stared curiously at it, but my face paled when I recognized it. It was the same mace used to kill my aunt.

• Posted at:

Scorch

hopefully that name isn't taken

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

mummycat42

@Detectingbee51

Nice POV! It's awesome!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

detectingbee51

Thanks, You're pretty amazing too!

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Worthy and I stood in the shadows, listening to Evelin's, Austin's, and Alexander's conversation. I leaned into Worthy accendently.He didn't seem to care. He yawned too. I giggled tiredly.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

Another POV:

The mace hid back into the bushes before I could investigate the bush. Several bushes started rustling to the right of the bush almost in unison. I followed the rustling bushes, but I couldn't keep up.

"Darn it," I said, panting. I gave up and realized it was time to go to Greenhaven. With my remaining energy, I sprinted. 

The boat rocked back and forth gently. Tragedy was flying near the water, and she kept flying until she got doused with water. She could still fly, but didn't seem thrilled with the sudden splash. I laughed. Tragedy didn't look impressed. Someone shouted words I couldn't make out, and I thought we were in danger. But then I realized we had made it to Greenhaven. Tragedy had seen the look of fear on my face and started cawing in a cackling manner. I ignored her, and boarded off the boat.

I was soon greeted by who seemed the leader, who was named Olvan. He had a nice looking boy named Keith show me around. I had no idea what to do after the tour. I plopped down on my bed. The monotony was too much to bear. I left to explore.

I was lost. I had no idea where to go, what to do. I heard rustling in a tree. I tensed. Then I realized it was just wind. I turned my head around.

(This is where we meet) I spotted a dorm. Maybe they can give us directions! I took Tragedy out of her passive state. We went to the entrance of the dorm. I hesitated, because it was midnight. But I took a deep breath, hoped whoever lived there wouldn't kill me for waking them up in the middle of the night, and knocked.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

mummycat42

Evelin:

I was already falling asleep, when I heard a knock at the door. "Come on!" I whisper yelled to myself. I walked to the door, and opened it. Outside was a boy with shaggy brown hair and very dark eyes. "Um... Can you help me?" He asked, with a horrified expression. "Oh my. Come in and I'll get you something to eat and drink." I said. He nodded in thanks and came in. I gave him a blanket and some left overs. He ate some food and drank the left over tea. Finally, he spoke. "My name is Shiro. I need help because I am lost and I was being chased." I looked at him and said. "My name is Evelin. You can stay here if you want. I will give you directions in the morning. Go to sleep now." I said. Then I curled up next to my brother's bed and I sat awake, listening to my brother and Austin's soft snoring. I heard Shadow purr, Might growl playfully, and soon, I fell asleep.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Worthy fell asleep standing up. We were still in Evelin's room, in the shadows. I watched everyone fall asleep. I smiled at Worthy's peaceful face. I summoned Lucy beside me. She yawned and looked at me. I was about to step out the window, but a voice behind me whispered "Wait... what are you doing?" It was Evelin. "Looking out at the night. And being a Greencloak-Redcloak,"I responded. "Can I come with you?" Evelin asked. I looked over at the shadows where Worthy was sleeping, looked back at Evelin, and whispered "Yes, but wear this." I handed her a crimson cloak. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Zia

What happened to you raisa zia asked I was in my room and they ran in with knives i jumped out the window onto the ground and ran I knew you were out hunting so I ran to the woods but that doesn't matter now you have to hide me she pleaded again the she screamed and fell forward with an arrow in her shoulder oh no Lenore get her to the infirmery we will be there soon abeke in that tree with your bow Keighley your sword and fallow me zia commanded pulling out two long knives and running into the underbrush she called out shimmer and told her to freez the assassins for a minute when I got there shimmershimmer had iced their bows and splintered their swords good girl i praised her and then added I want to question one of them back at green haven raisa was doing better and I had been asked at least twenty time how I knew her and I answered I have high up connections ( more on how they really met  later) zia saw evelin and a new boy she said had just showed up with a raven spirit animal shimmer looked at it disdainfully (by the way shimmer is zia' s ice dragon spirit animals for any new people) probably wondering why this tiny black  dragon thing was making such horrible noises the boy looked at shimmer then at zia frowning whats your animal glaring at he asked zia just laughed and shook her head

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

mummycat42

Evelin:

I took the crimson cloak and tied it on. I summoned Shadow into passive state, and wrote my brother a note. "Alexander, do not worry. I went with Xian and Worthy somewhere. I promise I will be back. With Love, Evelin" I said and I folded it. Then I put it in his hand. I jumped out of the Window and Xian sprayed Worthy with some water. He yowled like a cat and said "What was that for?" I resisted the urge not to laugh. "You needed to wake up." Xian told him. I saw him blush, and I knew that he liked Xian. Oh, so that's why he gave my brother a warning glance when Xian got close to Alexander. I looked at my bag and saw I had everything I needed. My sword was at my hip and my bow and quiver of arrows were slung over my shoulder. "Come on, follow me Evelin." Xian said. She ran into the forest, and I ran after Worthy and her. I released Shadow from passive state. She looked at me, annoyed that I had woken her. "Sorry. But I can make it up to you. How about a late night adventure?" I said, taunting her. Her ears perked up. And she took off running, I was behind her. Smiling, for the first time in weeks, I felt free.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

I smiled. I jumped up and swung around onto a tree branch. I could hear a stream nearby. I jumped in that direction. Soon, when I saw the water, I jumped around behind Worthy and pushed him in. SPLASH!! 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

Worthy yowled and jumped out as quick as he could. "What was that for??!!" Worthy said. I shrugged and said "Because it's fun!" I took his mask off his face. "And, I wanted to see your reaction..." Worthy blushed. I smiled at him. Evelin yelled " ARE YOU TWO GONNA KISS OR WHAT??!!"

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

My POV:

It was still in the night. I had dreamt about the mace. I thought that the mace was haunted or something, because maces poking out of bushes that look like the one used to kill my aunt can't be a coincidence. I thought the mace was following me. Sometimes I could see it in the window. It must've been in that shaking tree. All I could think of was the mace. The mace was driving me crazy. I realized I was going a bit over the line, so I tried to think reasonably. Perhaps somebody was wielding the mace, and was following him. They probably the one who killed his aunt. But who would want to do that? Then a thought came to me. What if my pursuer came? What if they kill everyone here? It'd be all my fault. Everyone would die just because I stayed here with them. I have to leave, whether I'll be safe out there or not. I wrote a note saying, I left because if I stayed it would put all your lives in jeopardy. Then I swung the door open and left.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

detectingbee51

Notes: The mace mentioned often here doesn’t have spikes, (I don’t why it’s a mace then) it’s really just a ball on a stick.
I ran. I had no idea where I was going. What I did know was that this was for their own good. Alexander, Evelin, Zia, Austin. (I didn’t mention Xian and Worthy because I haven’t met them) If I stayed with them, they’d all die. They didn’t deserve that. They were all very nice. This way, only I’d have to die. The trees rustled. I saw a slightly small figure holding a mace jump from one tree to another. I was baffled something as small as that could hold such a thing. I ran faster. Sweat beaded down my forehead. The trees rustled behind me. I made a turn. My pursuer jumped on my head and into another tree. It was pretty big, but not even the size of Tragedy. Even if it could hold a mace, it couldn’t be able to move that fast while holding it. I sprinted. I made a turn to the right. Left. Straight. Straight. Right. Right. Right. Right. Left. Left. Straight. I finally ran out of breath and stopped to breathe. My pursuer rustled in a single tree. The tree stopped rustling. Minutes passed. The tree didn’t make a move. I thought it was safe, and I ran some more. The tree rustled. My pursuer finally revealed themselves. It jumped onto the ground. It was a raccoon, holding a mace with ease. It reminded me of my uncle. He had a raccoon spirit animal. But I couldn’t think of uncles right now. A mammal holding a mace too big for its size was trying to murder me. It swung violently, tumbling towards me on its legs. I had no weapons, and Psycho Raccoon was too swift. The mace landed me in the leg. I yelped. I called Tragedy out of her passive state. Tragedy tried to lift the mace, but it was too heavy for her. She instead tried to lift the raccoon, but the raccoon had a good grip on the mace. The added weight from the mace made it impossible to lift up the mammal. I had an idea.
“We need to get it to let go of the mace!” I shouted.
Tragedy got the idea and went after the raccoon’s mace. She pulled, and I started pulling too. We finally wrenched the mace free from the raccoon’s grasp. The raccoon hissed, and fled. I lifted the mace above my head in victory, but it was too heavy, and my arms fell behind and I hit myself in the back, knocking me out.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I heard a sound of fighting nearby. I darted in that direction to see a kid passing out. "What the heck?!" I said. Lucy gave a bark. "Yeah, I know," I said.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 37e362c85d

platinumdragon2816

Quin sat up in her bed,stretching her long limbs. Then she basically fell out of her bed,though she landed on her feet. Where is Baihu? she thought. She looked around her room,and her eyes came to a shelf above her bed. And there was her Panther,acting like he was a little house cat-sleeping on a shelf that was much to narrow for his size. Quin sighed and walked out of her room,leaving the door open a little bit,so her spirit animal could come after her when he woke. She stepped into the hall." SURPRISE!"a voice she recognized as Jolt screeched. She jumped back,right into a table that had a vase of flowers on it. The vase fell on her head,and the last thing she heard was Traxis say " I should have told you,she doesn't do well with surprises and people screaming at her.",right before she blacked out. She woke up again,and Jolt screeched "Your officially a Red cloak!" She knew the look on her face must have been priceless,from the way people were laughing. Traxis threw a cloak at her.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

mummycat42

Evelin:

I stood at the edge of the water looking at Xian and Worthy look into each other eyes. Worthy had taken off his mask and was cleaning it. But the look on his face was priceless. He was blushing bright red and staring at Xian. "YOU GUYS GONNA KISS OR WHAT!" I yelled. They both froze and began looked at each other. I looked happily, Shadow seemed excited as well. We watched with great interest. They began to lean in. I resisted the urge to giggle. Then I heard Shiro scream, and a thud. I saw him pass out in the corner of my eye. I yelped and ran toward him. I didn't catch him, but I picked him up. "What are you doing here? I thought I told you to stay in my dorm!" I whispered to him. He groaned, opening his eyes. Then he closed them. I sighed, exasperated. What had he been thinking! I saw a mace and I picked it up. Xian and Worthy had come up behind me. "What wrong? And how do you know who he is?" She asked. "He passed out and I know him because he came seeking help a few hours ago!" I responded. We burst through the walls of greenhaven and we all ran into my room. "Huh? What happened?" Austin and Alexander said sleepily. "Alexander! Watch over him! I'm going to go find a healer!" I said, and ran outside the door.  

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

"Worthy!Stay here!" I yelled, chasing after Evelin. When I caught up to her, I yelled "Let's go find Lenori! She has loads of medicine!"

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

Lenori gave the new kid some medicine.Worthy and I stood near the window with our Redcloak costumes on. Worthy hand signaled: Should we take off our masks? I signaled back: No. Too risky...

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

I woke up to find Evelin, Lenori, Alexander and Austin leaning over me. Evelin asked if I was okay, then questioned my sanity.

"Why did you leave my dorm?" Evelin asked.

"Because I was being chased, and Austin and Alexander would've been killed if I stayed." I answered.

"What was chasing you?"

"A raccoon holding a mace."

Evelin looked like she was trying to imagine what a raccoon with a mace looked like.

"You're scared of a now-maceless raccoon?" Evelin asked.

"A regular raccoon, no. But this one, it must've been a spirit animal, because it was way too strong. Maybe the person who owns the spirit animal is after me."

Evelin seemed like she was thinking.

"I have a plan. Once you're better, you will go out into the forest, and we'll watch from a safe distance. If a raccoon or a person attacks you, we'll jump in, and if it's a person, maybe we can get answers." Evelin explained.

"Fine by me," I said. 

Hopefully we could find my pursuer. And then I'll know who killed my aunt.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

detectingbee51

It was time to initiate Evelin's plan. I went into the forest, while Evelin and the others watched from the dorm. Twenty minutes passed. Nothing. I turned to go back to the dorm when I stepped on a branch. The branch snapped, and a tree rustled, as if startled. Someone had to be in there.

"Friend or foe?!" I yelled.

"Hmm... Foe, I suppose." A voice in the trees said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"In a tree," The voice answered. I would've laughed if I wasn't so scared.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"The man in the tree." He answered.

"No more jokes! Who are you?" I asked, with a hint of irritation.

"The man who killed your precious aunt." He answered frivolously.

"Do you have a raccoon spirit animal?" I asked, with more anger.

"Sure," The voice answered. This guy couldn't take me seriously. I took a deep breath.

"Why did you kill my aunt?" I asked calmly.

"I'll be honest, I felt pretty bad. I wore a blindfold while killing her." He said.

"Why would you wear a blindfold?" I asked, not that this was any information I needed.

He was silent, as if he expected me to know the answer.

"Because she was my wife." He answered, quietly.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

We watched from the dorm. Then we saw a tree shaking and the new kid looking very angry. "I'm going to go help!" I said. Worthy grabbed my hand and said "NO!" I looked into his masked face. "I have to! What if he's killed!" I whined. "It's to risky!" Worthy responded. I could hear the worry in his voice. I pulled off his mask, leaned near him, and whispered "I know... it is risky. But I can't have another person die because I didn't help." I thought of my father. I didn't reach him in time to keep him from stabbing himself. I summond Lucy. Worthy pulled off my masked and whispered "Please, don't die." I grinned and said "I'm a warrior. I don't die. I get hurt." I turned to Lucy and said "Wanna go kick some butt?" Lucy gave me a wolf-grin. Worthy said "Can I come?" I turned to him and responded "No, stay here and make sure there are no intruders. We don't know if the person hunting down new boy brought company." Lucy teleported me and her away.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

Note: I dropped the whole conquerer head injury thing. (explained in my character form)
I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. The voice was my uncle. I knew I recognized it.
“Uncle?” I asked into the trees.
“Mmhmm.” Uncle said.
He dropped from the tree.
“I don’t get it. Why did you kill Aunt?” I asked.
“Well, you see-” He was cut off by Xian materializing in front of him.
“Who are you?!” Xian shouted.
“The man talking to Shiro.” Uncle answered.
“Who’s Shiro?” Xian asked. She realized, and stopped him from answering. “Do you plan on hurting him?” Xian asked.
I came in.
“He said he was a foe.” I answered for Xian.
“That, is true.” Uncle said. “However, all I need is Shiro dead. Don’t get in my way, little girl, and you won’t fall under my people to kill list.”
Now she was infuriated.
“Oh, you-”
“Don’t provoke him! He taught a raccoon how to hold a mace! A mace!” I said.
“What, he’s a animal trainer and that makes me weaker than him?”
To my dismay, she did have a point.
“Oh, you have quite a temper, little girl.” My uncle said.
A raccoon climbed onto his shoulder. This time, it had a sword.
“T’suki, rid that dorm of living creatures.” The raccoon, who’s name appeared to be T’suki, headed for Evelin’s dorm. Xian turned to look at the raccoon, which was going impossibly fast. By the time she had her bow out, the raccoon had already crawled into the dorm through the window. Xian stared in bewilderment. Xian whipped around.
“I think Worthy and the others can deal with that,” Xian said.
“I think the odds are against you, actually.” My uncle said.
“If you think that, you’re wrong!” Xian shouted.
I sure hope so, I thought.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I stared to snarl in a wolf-like way. I looked at Lucy and said "Time to fight." I pulled out my Katana and gave a ear piercing war cry. I dodged an attack from the man. I stepped to the side calmly as he charged at me. I felt my movement become quicker as Lucy came at my side. My crimson cloak flapped in the air as I jumped into a tree. I pulled my white wolf-dog mask on. Then I heard a cat-like yowl from far away. "WORTHY!" I screamed. My haert race became faster.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

Note: I made a mistake in the previous post. I'd already known who T'suki was.

Some yelping came from the dorm. 

"WORTHY!" Xian yelled, frantically. She turned to me.

"Uh, stay here, try to survive, defend yourself if he gets close, I gotta go, bye!" She ran to the dorm, and Lucy ran after her.

Oh well, I thought. I watched her leave. I realized Uncle was throwing a sword at me. 

"Catch. I like a fair fight, so I don't want you to be defenseless." Uncle said. I caught the sword. The sword trembled in my hand.

"If you want, I can make it quick." Uncle offered. Maybe that was best. Maybe I'd be better off dead, and everyone else wouldn't have to worry about me. They can go on with their lives, and Uncle would leave them alone. I haven't been with them for even 24 hours yet. What would it matter? Then again, Xian could've left me to get murdered by my uncle, and Evelin could've not taken me in that night, and they could've not gotten Lenori. But they didn't. They took me in, treated me like I was a friend. But I wasn't. I was just luring my uncle to murder them all. Maybe I could just die, and everyone would forget about me. No. I had to stop being so negative. They didn't let me or each other die. They obviously want me alive. 

"No. I don't need you to kill me fast, because I will kill you before you can land a hit on me." I said, confidently.

"Don't get too cocky, Shiro." Uncle said. I summoned Tragedy. I swung as hard as I could. He tried to sidestep, but then I spun around, reaching my arm that was holding the sword out as far as I could. The sword left a cut on his thigh. He kept swinging furiously, more effort put in every hit. He swung at me with the edge of his blade, which I blocked with the flat of my sword. He kept pushing, but I was doing well. He pulled his sword away and I staggered forward. He pummeled my head with the pommel of his sword. I fell to the ground, but I then I tripped him. I grabbed my sword and was about to do the finishing blow, but I couldn't bring the sword down.

"What's the holdup, Shiro?" Uncle asked. I felt a tear running down my cheek. He had cared for me so much, loved me so much, before he left for a job. Even if he killed my aunt, even if he was trying to kill me, I couldn't bring myself to kill him.

"So, is that how it will be?" Uncle asked. "Will you not kill me?" I was sobbing hard, so all I could do was nod. "Come here, Shiro." I sat down with him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I killed your aunt, I'm sorry that I tried to kill you." He turned his head to the dorm. "T'suki, fall back!" T'suki came running back from the dorm, towards Uncle. He hissed at me. "No, T'suki. He's a friend." T'suki stopped hissing. "Shiro. I killed your aunt because I couldn't stop worrying about her. I thought that I wouldn't have to worry about her if she was dead. It only replaced my worry with grief. It was a selfish thing to do. I tried to rid of my negative emotions by taking the life of another. It was very shortsighted." Uncle said, sadly.

I sobbed. 

"Uncle, I forgive you..." I said.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness. Kill me now. It's the only justified thing to do." Uncle said.

"No, Uncle. We all make mistakes. We all regret. But we don't die for it. I forgive you." I said. Uncle hugged me. He whispered into my ear:

"I knew you would."

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

detectingbee51

That last post, it was a challenge for myself to make the post very heartwarming. I don't do that kind of stuff often, so that's why it may not be as good as the other posts.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

(it was awesome!)

Xian

I climbed to the dorm. Worthy laid on the ground. His mask had fell off, he  had scratch  marks on his face, he had a large wound on his shoulder. "Worthy!" I gasped. He looked up. "Xian?"He coughed. "Oh thank Erdas you're alive!" I cried. Worthy smiled and said " You're still alive! Wait... where's the new kid?!" My eyes went wide. "I will be back!"I said , teleporting away.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

I pretty much teleported to see a grown man cry and  Shiro cry. "Uh,"  I said awkwardly. "Am  interrupting something ?" Shirk shook his head. I stood there in an awkward silence. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

@Everyone

I will post tomorrow! I didn't have time today. But I promise I will post tomorrow!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

detectingbee51

Xian made me drink some water, because I was crying too hard. When I could speak, I said:

"Uncle, will you stay?" I asked.

He sadly shook his head.

"But, I have two presents for you. One, I found on the streets, and the other, I made myself." Uncle said. He passed me a sword. The blade resembled a raven, just like Tragedy. 

"I'll give you the second present." Uncle said. Just then, I felt something I haven't felt in a long time. It wasn't a feeling. It was some sort of thought, or telepathy. 

(This is where someone new comes)

Ro. Ro, are you there? Tell Uncle that he's gonna be late.

I realized I had stopped crying. Instead, my face filled with surprise. Only one person in all of Erdas would call me Ro. 

"Uncle, you're gonna be late, uh, bye!" I said. I slammed the door open. I ran. I closed my eyes.

Mel, I'm coming. Mel, are you there? I said, telepathically.

I sure am, Ro.

Where are you, Mel? 

In front of you, Ro.

I opened my eyes. There she was. The same optimistic smile. The same teal eyes. The same spirit animal. The same fire red hair. Except she was older now. 

"Mel! How old are you, now?" I asked.

"15." Mel said. She had the same soft voice. We had nicknames for eachother. Mel was her nickname. Her real name was Melody. Her nickname for me was Ro. Uncle caught up to me. He was panting.

"Your... Second present," Uncle said. He took a breath. "I found her. She was living alone. She hated her parents. They abandoned her, just as they did with you." Uncle said. 

"I've got to leave now. Bye." Uncle said. I waved him goodbye as he boarded the boat.

"Sure was rough. But it warms my heart to see you now, with a spirit animal." Mel said. "So, can you take me to your dorm?" Mel asked.

"I don't know where it is." I said.

"I'll track it down." Mel closed her eyes. 

"There are two dorms with traces of you and wet bird on it." Mel said. Tragedy cawed, annoyed. Mel ignored her.

"Take the one with the least traces of me." I said. Mel started running. I followed quickly. She stopped at a building. It was my dorm. Not Evelin's. Mine. I rushed inside my dorm. 

"Hey, guess what? I'm sharing with you." Mel said. I was happy. I've never felt more excited. I got to share my dorm with my most favorite person in all of Erdas. My big sister.

(Sorry that the events went by fast. I have to catch a ride to school.)

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

mummycat42

Evelin:

The plan had worked perfectly... at first. Then everything had happened so fast. I saw the man. He was talking with Shiro, and then Shiro looked surprised. He had fallen to his knees and began to cry. Then I saw Worthy leap into action, andXian go help Shiro. I watched patiently as soon, Shiro ran off. I suddenly felt Shadow's strength and stealth wash over me. My vision sharpened and I saw clearly. I began to stalk, I made no noise, as I crawled through the trees. Shadow did the same. I soon reached the place where a red haired girl stood. I watched as Shiro stopped in front of her and I watched. I watched with Shadow as we saw them talk. The they took off together. I yawned, stretching out. I realized that I hadn't slept yet. Shadow purred and I called her into passive state. I closed my eyes, and I drifted to sleep. My arm was used as a pillow and the other kept me on the tree branch. My legs hung from the branch lazily. I realized how tired I had been and I stayed there. Then I felt hands picking me up. I opened my eyes and I realized that my brother was lifting me up. "Go back to sleep Evelin. You haven't had any sleep. Trust me. I won't drop you. Ok?" I nodded and I felt him jump from tree to tree. He then jumped down and carried me to my bed. I heard Austin ask, "What happened?" My brother chuckled and then aswered. "Just a small adventure. Now be quiet. She hasn't slept at all." Then he set me on the bed. He turned off the lights and slept on the blankets that I had set down. I smiled to myself. I was glad I had a brother like him. Soon, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I headed to my dorm room. Worthy walked with me as we talked. I soon saw Finn and hissed to Worthy "MASK !PUT YOUR MASK ON!" Worthy  on his mask quickly before Finn saw us. "Hello Xian , Worthy...or should I say Devin Trunswick," Finn said. My heart thudded. I took Worthy's hand and growled "Touch him and i'll kill you!" I gave him an icy glare. Keith turned the corner. Then he saw my glaring.  started to leave but yelled "KEITH! GET. OVER. HERE. NOW." Keith started to run.I teleported in front of him. Keith knew he screwed up. (20 minutes later) Worthy and Evelin were pulling me off of Keith. "You are gonna kill him!" Worthy yelled. "WHY ELSE WOULD I BE BEATING HIM SENSELESS?!"I yelled back. " just wanna sleep!" Evelin yelled. "I JUST WANT TO GET REVENGE !" I yelled. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

Sorry for shortness

Ro. Ro, wake up.
I groggily got up. Mel was sitting on my bed.
“Uncle told me about your ‘allies,’ as he called them,” Mel said. “Well, what I want is to meet them.”
“Well, there’s Evelin, Alexander, Austin, Xian, Worthy, Zia…. Yep, that’s all of them. If there are more, I haven’t met them yet.” I said.
“Can you elaborate?” Mel asked.
“Evelin? She’s nice, loyal, surprisingly not irritated by all the trouble that happened. Alexander… I don’t know much about him. Same for Worthy. Austin. He was attacked by some black hood guy. Xian. She’s fierce, fearless, and feared. At least by me. Zia… She has Shimmer, a dragon who isn’t really fond of Tragedy. Hmm… Speaking of my spirit animal, how’s Mindy doing?” I said. Mindy, Mel’s meerkat spirit animal, climbed onto her shoulder.
“Energetic as always,” Mel said. “So, now can we see them?” Mel asked. I nodded.
“Mel, head to the dorm with the strongest trace of me.” I said. Mel closed her eyes and led the way. We found Evelin, Xian, Worthy and Keith. Xian was looking at Keith angrily, as if she wanted to kill him and Worthy and Evelin were trying to pull her away.
“Mel!” I said. Mel opened her eyes. I sided with Evelin and Worthy, and Mel supported too. Mel looked happy, despite the situation. I was glad.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

"Guys!" I yelled "LET. ME. KILL. HIM." They dragged me away from Keith. Keith ran away as fast as he could. I sighed "I just wanted to kill him!" They stared at me like I was a pink elephant. "Okay, so maybe I shouldn't beat people senseless..." I said. "Maybe you should try to kill people at all..." Worthy said. "But -"  started to say. "We don't kill people."  Shiro said. I groaned. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

After we got Xian away from Keith, I introduced Mel to the others.
“This, is Melody. My big sister. Her spirit animal is Mindy, a meerkat.” I looked around the group. Evelin, Alexander, Austin and Zia nodded. Xian didn’t look happy, probably because she didn’t get to murder Keith, and Worthy was trying to console Xian.
I said the names of my friends from left to right.
“Zia.”
“Evelin.”
“Alexander.”
“Austin.”
“Worthy.” Worthy was startled by the mentioning of his name.
“Xian.” Xian said nothing.
Mel shook everyone’s hands, except Xian, because she was still grumpy. Evelin looked like she recognized Mel. Mel approached Evelin.
(What I’m going to do now is something I’ll do when I can’t write a long one or when I feel like it)
Melody’s POV:
Xian wasn’t thrilled by the fact that she didn’t get to kill Keith. As soon as we got to the dorm, Ro introduced me to the others.
“This, is Melody. My big sister. Her spirit animal is Mindy, a meerkat.” Ro said. I looked at everyone. I recognized Xian, because Ro told me who she was. I looked at one of the boys. I saw a cut on his cheek, which looked like it was once probably much more nasty. I shook their hands one by one, Ro saying the names of the people I was handshaking.
“Zia.”
“Evelin.”
“Alexander.”
“Austin.”
“Worthy.” Worthy jumped a bit.
“Xian.” Xian looked away.
I stared at Evelin. I recognized her. She was watching us last night. Mindy, with his amazing eyesight, had seemed irritated. When I turned my head to where he was pointing, I caught a glimpse of Evelin before she went under the trees. I approached Evelin.
“Weren’t you watching us last night?” I asked. Evelin seemed surprised.
“How’d you know?” Evelin asked.
“You’d be surprised how well a meerkat can see.” I said.
“I am,” Evelin said.
“So, to the point, why were you watching us?” I asked.
“Curiousity,” Evelin answered. I didn’t argue. I walked away. I came to Ro.
“See you at our dorm,” I said, and I rushed out the door.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

I started to back out of the room saying "I'm just gonna go..." Under my breath I said "And murder Keith..." Worthy heard me. He grabbed my hands and said "No one is murdering anyone!" I blushed when he grabbed my hands. He soon came to realize what he did. "Uhh...." We both said. He blushed crimson. "And the romance begins..." Evelin laughed. Worthy looked down at the ground. I glared at Evelin.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

"Fine. I will go to the training room and murder the training dummies," I said. "And I'm coming with you so I know you won't kill anyone," Worthynsaid.

(Training room) 

When we got to the training room, I summoned Lucy. I pulled out my katana. Then, I charged at a training dummy. I sliced right through it, causing it to explode. Lucy tackled a training dummy next to me, ripping it into shreads. I pulled out my flint 'n steel. Worthy grabbed it from me saying "I don't trust you with fire!" I groaned and murdered another training dummy. (5 minutes later) I had destroyed  hundred fifty four training dummies.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Well that was a little awkward I said to raisa as we walked back to the gym I know right they were cool I guess but the new girl  melody seemed a little out of it she answered we got to the gym and walked In there was jolt,steed,howl,and worthy they were blocking the way so zia casually asked them to move they just stood there stock still then they said zia and raisa ,get zia and raisa they swayed slightly and then it hit her they were being mind controlled by the person looking for raisa ,zia had gotten in the way of their plans and now he or she could conveniently eliminate both of them after asking questions the quad of red cloaks moved forward pulling nets and shackles with them the girls faught hhard bubut it was two to one so they were soon taken shakeled and dragged to a carriage out back they were thrown into the baggage store and the carriage moved off zia laughed half heartedly well raisa we've both ridden in a lot of carriages before but never like this she laughed back a light silvery sound that was broken by the sheer terror they both felt. 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 21 , 22 , 23