Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

I followed quietly and quickly behind the carriage. Lucy ran beside me. "We have to save them!" I whispered "Lucy, give me strength!" A jolt of energy came through me. I rammed into the carriage. I only made a dent. "ARG!!" I yelled. I rammed into it again. The carriage stopped. Worthy stepped out and looked at me. I saw in his eyes no emotion, no love. My heart thudded like a wolf trapped in a cage. I pulled out my sword. "I-I don't want to h-hurt you!" I cried. Worthy started to walk near me with shackles. Tears filled my eyes. I jumped on top of the carriage. I slammed down my fist on the baggage compartment. It broke. I opened it to see Zia and some other girl. Then I felt a pain on my shoulder. I saw a dagger sticking out of my shoulder and Worthy starting to throw another. I teleported out of the way. II grabbed Zia and the new girl and let Lucy teleport us away into my dorm.

(In Xian's dorm)

I sobbed and jumped onto my bed. I ripped out the dagger in my shoulder. "HOW COULD HE?!" I sobbed. "Xian...he was being controlled!" Zia said. I looked up at Zia. "W-what?!" I said, confused.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

Evelin:

I heard crying coming from Xians room. I rushed toward it Shadow ran by my side. I rushed into Xian's room and saw Zia and Xian together. Xian had a deep cut on her shoulder. "What happened?" I asked. "It was Worthy. He was being controlled. He attacked me." She looked down, I knew that it had broken her heart when he did that. I growled. "Let me see your shoulder. I'll treat it." I rubbed some willow extract on it, then I bandaged it. Then there was a bang on the door. "Let us in!" Screamed my brother and Austin. I opened the door, and dragged them in. I locked the door again. I caught Austin staring at me, but I ignored it. Xian then began to tell us what happened. Austin and Might whined. It sounded like a scared puppy. I took hold of Austin's hand to calm him down. I swear I saw him blush, but it must have been a trick of the light. I then spoke up. "We have to plan something to get them back. We have to save them all." They looked at me. My brother's eyes glinted with pride. "What's the plan Evelin?" Xian asked. I looked at them. "Ok, listen closely, but you'll need to trust me." Then I began to tell them my strategy. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Then the red cloaks stormed the room with raisa and zia still bound they took Xian fast then they said well well it looks lime we have another intruder on our plans they tied her hands well now this should prevent any more heroics  won't  it they said but it wasn't't them it was someone else they went back to the carriage and this time loaded four prisoners including Xian and Lucy this time they Had an escuart this time they never stopped this time. No one came to save them they were pulled out and throne into a dark cell zia tended xians wound xian gasped when she cleaned it out then sat quietly unroll they all fell asleep on the hard floor

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of Bellona 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

flipside:Leesha

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I wiped the tears off my face as Evelin explained her plan. I tried my best not to think of how emotionless Worthy looked, but I couldnt resist. I put a war face on. I made myself make my eyes look stone-cold and heartless, as to show my emotion. I listen to the plan the best I could, but my thoughts came back to about Worthy. Tears came to my eyes. Lucy jumped into my lap, nearly crushing me. I Nuzzled my face into Lucy's fur. I focused back into the plan.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Zia

A moment later they heard a scuflscuffle outside and about five new people were thrown in who are you zia asked zia? It me evelin and austan,Alexander shadow and quin are all here too what happened to you.

Sorry my first post we posted at the same time so I never your post before posting mine.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

wolfdreamtime201

Egnore my next post...or if that post post before this one.....

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I remembered someone. "QUIN!! QUIN COULD HELP!" I yelled interrupting Evelin. "Where is Quin?" Evelin asked. Then I remembered I caught a glimpse of Jolt. "Oh...oh no..." I panicked " S-she was with Jolt at one point." Zia facepalmed.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Zia

No why is the only person that can help us out of this mess stuck with the enmamy an completely mind controlled then zia turned to raisa every one this is raisa princess heir of eura oh and by the way Herodotus animal is a dove but she doesn't know how to get it out of passive so just t distract us from the worry Ltd see if we can help her learn heads nodded all around

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

pantherwolf1244

Sorry people it's supposed to say her spirit not Herodotus that is a really weird word but it does exist apparently

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

I nodded my head. Then I felt the claustrophobic part of me come in. "T-the walls are closing in...OH MY ERDAS!!! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN!!!!" I jumped up and rammed into the door. "LET US OUT!! LET US OUT LET US OUT LET US OUT LET US OUT LET US OUT!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I gave a wolf-like, whinny howl. Then I rammed into the door again. I pounded on it with my fists and started to kick it.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Wait what Xian the walls arnt cclosing in be rational but she ignored me and kept pounding on the wall a guard came in and pushed her down to the dirt he was chaining her there I ran over and whacked him across the face with my iron cuffed hand yelling he stumbed back then angry he chained me next to Xian and stalked out

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

I was tied to the dirt. DIRT!! As the guard walked out I mumbled darkly "I will get my revenge..." Lucy came over to me and nuzzled my hand. I teleported out of the chains. I grabbed everyone and teleported them out of the cell. "There," I whispered. I pulled out my sword, put on my wolf-dog mask, and said "Time. To. Fight. Time. To. Take. Back. The. Night!"

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I head guards coming. I snarled when they came around the corner. This time, I will show NO mercy. I stabbed a guard in the chest. He let out a groan and fell to the ground. (10 minutes later) The whole group was fighting...then I saw Worthy. Thump, thump, thump, my heart raced. Tears came to my eyes. Worthy's emotionless eyes glared at me. "Worthy!" I called out "Fight against it! Fight for me!!FIGHT FOR OUR LOVE!" Tears ran down my face as he pulled out a trowing dagger. He threw it at me. I used my bond with Lucy to use telekinesis to stop it, inches away from my face. A sob escaped my throat. The fighting continued around me. Worthy threw two at me. I stopped them. Tears streamed down my face and whimpers escaped my throat. I couldn't control my feelings,so I let them out. "WORTHY!! YOU CAN FIGHT IT!! WORTHY!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!FIGHT IT!!" I scream-sobbed.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

What I was seeing was true, Worthy really was being controlled. He threw three daggers at Xian, who was crying and begging him to stop. I saw him falter, a flash of horror and recognition flashed across his face. Then he became expressionless. I looked at Xian, I was standing behind Worthy, crouched and ready to pounce. I signaled for Xian to continue and to not mention me. I saw Austin, looking at me. He must be waiting for my signal. I thought. I signaled for him and Austin to surround him. This is like hunting. I told myself. Surround your prey and wait for the right moment to pounce. I saw Worthy advance on Xian. I took aim with my bow and shot a warning to him. He turned as I yelled, "NOW!" Austin, Zia, Alexander, Quin and I advanced with our Spirit animals at our sides. I pinned Worthy to the ground. My brother and Austin tied him up. Zia took away his weapons, and Quin knocked him unconsious. Xian looked away, as if it were too painful to look at him. She was crying. I walked up to her and said, "It's ok. Everything will be ok. I saw that he still remembers you.  I promise I will bring him back to you." I said. She wiped her tears and nodded. We dragged Worthy to the boat and kept him on deck. We set sail for Greenhaven. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I stood a few feet away from Worthy on the boat. "We'll get him back," I told myself. Lucy Nuzzled my hand. She gave a bark. I translated it in my head. It said Don't worry! We'll find a cure! I smiled at the wolf-dog. "Yes we will," I whispered. "LAND HO!!!" Quin yelled. I looked into Worthy's eyes. They were still emotionless. I felt tears come to my eyes. "Who ever did this to Worthy..." I said darkly "Will pay a high price. Higher then what Mustela offers!" Lucy gave a dog-laugh. Worthy hissed at me. "Bad kitty!" I growled. Worthy backed down and mumbled "Xian?" I saw emotion in his eyes. Suddenly, they were stone-cold again and Worthy scowled at me. I let out a wail-like howl, which Lucy joined in. "WHY?!" I yelled "IT HAD TO BE WORTHY!!THE ONE THING I HAD CLOSEST TO FAMILY SENSE A LONG TIME!!! MY MOM DIED FROM A CONQUEROR ATTACK!! MY DAD STABBED HIMSELF TO SPARE MY LIFE BECAUSE HE WAS BILE-BONDED!! NOW WORTHY?! THE ONE OF THE FEW THINGS I LOVE?!" I paused to take a breath. I whispered "The one few things I love..." Lucy licked the side of my face. "I never thought I would hear the words that came out of your mouth," a voice said. I looked up. Worthy. Worthy had said that sentence. "I love you too," Worthy said. I looked into his eyes, which were full of emotion. Tears streamed down his face. "I...won't be able to control myself...for long..." Worthy gasped "NOO!! LEAVE MY MIND!!" Worthy started to jerk around. He stopped suddenly. He looked back with me with no emotion. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 7065058ead

dawnfrost246

Aly slumped against a tree, exhausted. Her spirit animal Cozuno sat down beside her, the anteaters eyes reflecting her own emotions. When she had summoned Cozuno, her family had disowned her, disappointed by the fact that she had not summoned a bird, she and Cozuno had been wandering ever since, but now she was heading towards Greenhaven. "We'll be there soon, Zu" She said, glancing at her exhausted spirit animal.

• Posted at:

-Fox-

Queen of too many OCs

Eev-eevui-vee!- Firefly the Eevee

Save the Vaquitas!!!

Remember Petal Pelt

#StopDropAndRoll

Joined the forums; January 2017

The Foxcraft Forums!

Look out for Tucuxi, Porpoise and Vaquita in my posts!

Thumbnail avatar 37e362c85d

platinumdragon2816

Uh, so I've been gone awhile,and I'm not really sure what to put in my rp's. There is like ten diffrent things going on with the other rp's and I'm not sure which one to start posting about. Any ideas?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

Thumbnail avatar ff28381b0d

detectingbee51

Ro. Ro, I see them.

What do you mean you see them, Mel?

Evelin, Xian, Worthy, on a boat. Wait, that gave me an idea.

What's the idea, Mel?

Ro, Ro, Ro your boat-

No time for jokes, Mel. Take me to them.

Mel let out a telepathic sigh. She led the way. I finally saw them. Xian was sobbing. Worthy didn't look as lively as he usually did. 

"Hey, guys!" I shouted. Evelin said nothing, but helped me and Melody onto the boat. Before I could ask, Evelin said:

"Worthy's mind controlled." 

"I controlled Shiro once. It was hilarious." Mel said. 

"You can do that?" Xian asked, still sobbing.

"Only to Shiro." Mel said.

"Well, do you know how to break mind control?" Evelin asked.

"Hmm... Either the mind controller dies, falls asleep, or gives up." Mel asked. Xian said quietly,

"I'm going with the first option." 

• Posted at:

Scorch

hopefully that name isn't taken

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

(Quin, I can't help you there...ask Nightshade) (sorry Nightshade)

Xian: 

"I'm going with the first one," I said. I stood up, pulled out my sword, and turned to Lucy. "We... are going to tear them limb,by limb," I muttered darkly "Make them pay for Worthy..." Lucy wagged her tail hard, making thump,thump,thump noises. Lucy barked, which translated to OH HECK YEAH WE WILL MAKE THEM PAY!!! I looked back at Worthy. I couldn't resist. I had a bit of hope to cure him. Worthy stared at me with a cold-stone gaze. I walked over to him. He hissed violently. I didn't jump back. "Hey Mel, can you hear what everyone else said when controlling Shiro? Well, I have a massage to the controller of Worthy..." 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Oh,ok

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

Mel nodded. I thought about the words I was about to say. "You guys might want to cover your ears.." I said. They didn't move and had very interested looks on their faces. "I warned you," I said, I turned back to Worthy and yelled the words of foul language. When I was done, I turned around to the group, who had horrified looks. I smiled at their priceless expressions. Lucy barked which translated to Whimps. I pet Lucy's head and said "I gave You a warning!"

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Did I literally scarr you guys??? I didn't even put what I was thinking!

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

Nah, just got breakfast

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

Oh, thank Erdas! 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

(can someone rp so I can get ideas on what to put??)

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

I will post mine later. I have to get on thee bus now and there is no wifi on there so....

I will post when I get home.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

ok

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian(my last one didn't post): 

We stepped foot on Greenhaven. I pretty much dragged Worthy to Lenori. "Did you try talking to him?" Lenori asked "And did it work?" "Yes...and it worked a little," I said. "What did you talk to him about?"Lenori questioned. "Uh..." I looked down and blushed. "They talked about looove!" Quin said. I gave her a glare. "Try that again," Lenori said. "Lucy, please go in passive," I said. Lucy nodded and was gone in a bright, golden flash. I walked over to Worthy, who was tied to a chair, which took about an hour to get him in. "Worthy," I said, looking into his eyes "Can you see me? Can you see how I miss you? Please, please fight this! Please! I...I...need...you..." Worthy's face scowled. "Please!" I begged "Please come back! I miss you! Please fight this! I...love you..." I fell to my knees and let out a desperate sob. I looked down and covered my face with my hands.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

@wolfdreamtime201

Nice one! I just got home. But My POV should be posting soon.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

Evelin:

As soon as Xian began her message, my brother covered my ears, and I covered Austin's ears. He blushed. I still heard it. When it was over, I stared at her, all of our faces had horrified expressions. Austin was still staring at me. he had lost the horrified look. He was looking at me. His sparkling blue eyes met mine. Then he looked down. I've seen that look before. I thought. Then I looked at Worthy, who also had a horrified look on what Xian had said. "We have to go back on land. Quin, you know what to do." I said, after shaking off the horror. Shadow nudged me and we went off. I watched Quin smack Worthy upside the head and Austin, Alexander, Shiro, and Mel picked up the unconscious Redcloak. I saw Xian look satisfied after her little tantrum. We walked off and we continued. "Hey Evelin!" Called Austin. "Yes Austin?" I stopped and turned toward him. "I need to ask you something. In private." I nodded and began wondering what Austin wanted to tell me. I followed him.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Quin's eyes grew wide at Xian's speech. Baihu pressed up close to her, and growled softly as if to say, ' If you DARE repeat those words EVER your dead'." You know what to do, Quin." Evelin said softly. Quin walked over to Worthy. He growled as she approached. Quin regrettably punched him on the face, knocking him unconscious. The others dragged him away.

#Shortpov'srule

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

platinumdragon2816

There was a screech, and Quin jumped to her feet. But she landed wrong, and fell badly, hearing a crack she screeched before she even felt pain. Her arm was throbbing with pain. Baihu yowled and leaped to her side. She passed out.

Quin woke up about an hour later to find Baihu curled up beside her, watchful as ever. She was still on the deck of the ship. Quin slowly looked down to her throbbing arm,to see it twisted at an odd angle. She shrieked and passed out again.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

(lol I love how everyone reacted when I was yelling in foul language, now back to Xian crying and trying to get Worthy back) 

Xian: 

I heard a scream. Quin. "Oh no," I said. I looked back at Worthy. His expression had softened and I saw emotion in his eyes. "I love you too," he whispered. Lenori patted my back. "There's not much time until... The Guy returns. Or is it a girl? " Worthy said. He winced. I leaned near him. I kissed Worthy quickly. He smiled. "The...Guy...is- AGH!!_ GE OUT OF MY HEAD!!" Worthy screamed. He did violent twisting and turning. He stopped. His glare was ice-cold again. I stepped back and sighed. I turned and said "I'll go find Quin!"

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

detectingbee51

Melody's POV:

I burst into the room with Lenori and Worthy.

"I can help, too!" I said, excitedly.  

"How can you help?" Lenori asked.

"Well, being a psychic, I think I may be able to get Worthy out if his current state!" I said.

I closed my eyes. I was thinking, but it came out as a voice, like with Shiro.

Hmm... I said.

Who's there? Friend or foe? Are you the one who's controlling me? A voice said.

Name's Melody.

You're the new girl! The voice said.

How'd you know? I asked.

Because I'm Worthy. Worthy said.

As of now, I'm trying to get you your mind back. I said.

Where's Xian? Worthy asked.

Don't worry, she's checking on someone. Wait... Almost there... Got it!

Worthy regained control over his mind. I got out of pyschic mode and Worthy looked at me with expression. 

"I can't gurantee you'll be like this for long. Only a matter of time before they regain control of your mind." I said. Before Worthy could ask, I said: "Xian's at the boat." I said. Worthy rushed out of the room. As a psychic, there isn't much that goes on without me knowing. I decided to read Xian's mind. It was distress, rush, panic.

Someone had been hurt. I rushed out the door.

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

"This might hurt..." I said. I grabbed Quin's arm and twisted it back in place. She let out a scream. I pulled out medicine. I rubbed it on her bleeding arm. I ripped my long, shirt sleeve off and tied it on her arm to stop the bleeding. She groaned. I heard voice and foot steps. "OVER HERE!!" I yelled turning around. Worthy and Melody. The first thing I thought was "DID WORTHY ESCAPE?!" But I looked closely at his face. Emotion,expressions, yes. YES!!! Worthy ran over to me and pulled me close to him. My face heated up. He looked strait in my eyes. "Worthy," I whispered. "Xian," Worthy whispered. He leaned close to me. He smiled and kissed me. "HEY LOVEBIRDS!!! I'M DIEING!!!" Quin yelled. We both pulled away slowly. "Uh," I blushed. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin shrieked again, " MEH ARMS FALLING OFF!!"." No it's not" Jolt said,walking over calmly." YAS IT IS." Quin screeched. She now had a headache from her own voice. She groaned and flopped back.She screamed from the ground. Jolt slapped her across the face." Get ahold of yourself!" He shouted. Jolt cradled her in his arms." Who are the love-birds now?" Xian retorted." What? Who said anything about that? I-i d-don't like h-h-im." Quin stuttered. Jolt dropped her." Ow." Quin said, her voice muffled.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

"JOLT!! YOU'RE GONNA HURT HER!!" I yelled. I pulled out a throwing knife and growled "Pick her up. NOW.Or this blade will go in you chest!" Jolt quickly picked Quin back up. "Now follow me to Lenori," Melody said. (Some time later) Lenori healed Quin. Worthy stood near me, almost watching my every move. I handed Lenori a medicine bottle. Quin groaned from pain.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

We entered my dorm and Austin closed the door behind us. "What was it you wanted to tell me?" I asked. Shadow looked up at him and cocked her head in question. Austin's spirit animal, Might looked at me, his tongue lolling out. "I... Um,... I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out some time?" He asked me. He was looking down at his feet. Oh! I thought. "Are you asking me on a date?" I asked. "Um... no! I mean Yes! Uh...." He stammered. I gave him a little smile. He smiled back. "Sure. We can have a picnic in the forest." I said. He looked up and smiled. "Awesome! I'll pick you up at sundown?" He asked. I laughed and said, "Of course. See you at sundown." I said.  

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

detectingbee51

Shiro's POV:

'Hey, Ro, guess what? Evelin and Austin are going on a daaate!" Mel said.

A big problem with pyschics is that they're huge gossips. I thought.

Another problem is that they can see everything that you think. Mel said telepathically. She stuck out her tongue at me. 

I sighed. Mel is funny, and cool, but can also be very exasperating. Now, don't be mistaken. I'm not a psychic. Not a telepath, either. Mel can create telepathic communication lines between her and someone else. That's how I talk to her telepathically. She kept chatting, and I ignored her. At least she was doing what she wanted.

Sorry for shortness, gotta go

• Posted at:

Scorch

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

platinumdragon2816

" You guys can stop staring me down" Quin said to Xian, Worthy,and Jolt. Worthy nudged Jolt with a grin, and Jolt punched him on the face,making him fall over." IM HERE!!!"a voice screeched,and Traxis fell through an open window." Here we go" Quin muttered." So you hurt your arm and now your fine and now everything's fine" Traxis rambled. He slapped Quin on the back, and she screamed in pain." Watch it!" Jolt said defensively." Geeezzzzzzz" Traxis muttered," like I you told me you had a crush on her and all but-" he was cut short as Jolt tackled him, cloak flapping out behind him. Quin blushed.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 21 , 22 , 23