Thumbnail avatar 0754a016c2

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Worthy and I laughed at Jolt fighting Traxis. I pulled them apart and yelled " STOP FIGHTING!!" I pulled out a dagger. They froze. Worthy snickered. "I could stab you as easily stab you as I can them, Pretty Boy!" I said. He covered his mouth. Quin watched with an amused face. I backed away from Jolt and Tracks. They backed away from each other quickly. I summoned Lucy. "Watch them while Worthy and I talk. And if they fight, teleport me here so I can beat the heck out of them!" I said. I grabbed Worthy's hand and and dragged him out of the room. We walked to the stream. The sun was setting. "What did you want to talk about?" Worthy asked. "Um, could you hear everything I said? Could you see me?" "Worthy had a guilty look. "Y-yes," Worthy said finally "And i'm so sorry." He looked away. I took my hand under his chin and made him look at me. "Don't be. You were being controlled!" I said. "Did you really mean what you said when you tried to get me back?" Worthy said. I saw a tear run down his face. "Every. Single. Bit," I said. Worthy laughed. I smiled. We watched the sun go down. He held my hand. I leaned into him. 

(Sorry it's short, I couldn't think of anything!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

I don't "Like" things... I OBSESS. 

Dunk it, Flowey!

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

My gang - Dark-FireBone

Thumbnail avatar 038d611164

mummycat42

Evein:

"Oh no, oh no, oh no! I can't be late Shadow! This is my first date!" I rushed through the halls of Greenhaven. Shadow was behind me. I rushed outside, and through the courtyard. "Where are you going dressed like that Evelin?" I heard someone ask. I turned around and saw both Worthy and Xian looking at me. I had done my hair in a french braid, my green cloak hung over my new white tunic and long black skirt. " I'm going somewhere. And I can't be late, I'll see you guys later! Bye!" I yelled. and rushed toward the forest.  I stopped there and looked at the basket I had packed a slow roasted hog that I had spiced. Shadow had two birds in her jaws. One fore her and the other for might. I waited for him and soon, I heard Austin's voice. "Sorry I'm late. I couldn't decide on what to wear, and... Whoa." He paused and looked at me. I met his blue eyes and looked at him. He wore a blue tunic and black trousers. He helped me up and continued the sentence. "You look beautiful." I blushed. "Thank you. You look very handsome." I said. The compliment made him blush. Then we both laughed. "Shall we start?" I asked. He nodded and helped me with the basket. He spread out the blanket, and I set up the food. We sat next to each other, and ate. Might and Shadow ate their birds and part of the hog. When we finished, we looked at the stars. For a wonderful moment, our eyes met, and we began to lean in. And then, there was this; "WHO'S THE LOVER BIRDS NOW?!" I turned toward the sound and saw Xian and Worthy jumping out of a tree. "What are you guys doing here!?" I asked. "We followed you, and we saw this." Worthy said. "You two will make a cute couple." Added Xian. Austin and I blushed at the comment. We had been caught.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 6564f00ff2

platinumdragon2816

There was a shout from somewhere in Greenhaven, " KIETH WHERES MY BLASTED COFFEE!?" Everyone glanced at each other, eyes wide." Is that-" Traxis started. " Should we-" Quin started." RUN!" Jolt screeched. They all ran out of the room. Quin popped her head back into the room," THANKs LENORI!!!!" She shouted. Jolt, Traxis, Worthy, Xian, and her ran through the halls.There was A Greencloak was at the next corner. The Greencloak let out a shout of alarm. Jolt tackled the boy." KIETH!!!!!!!" A deep voice shouted again, and heavy footsteps echoed around the halls. Jolt and Worthy slapped on their masks." KIE-" the voice started again. Ovlan rounded the corner and stopped short, staring at the group.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Do you really think I need your insults right now?

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: (this is before Nightshade's date) 

I thought of something quick. "YOUR STUPID COFFEE IS IN THE KITCHEN!!!!"I yelled. "Oh! Thank you War!" Olvan said, walking away. I sighed and whispered "Run before he comes back!"

Xian: (When we catch Evelin and Austin about to kiss) 

"We are gonna leave you guys now," I said. "Don't try anything," Worthy lightly scolded. We laughed and walked away. "Oh, my Erdas!" I said "Their faces were priceless!" Worthy laughed and said "I see why they do that to us! Rumfuss' Fuzzy Tusks! Alexander!" I pulled out some rope then said "No one can ruin their date but us!" I tackled, and pinned Alexander to the ground. I tied his hands to a tree.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

We all leaped to our feet, once Olvan was gone.( huh I misspelled his name Xd) Xian and Worthy ran one way, and Jolt, Traxis, And Her." Oh my gosh. I thought we were goners" Jolt said quietly." What is up with that dude and coffee?" Traxis muttered." Guys shut up. We need to get outta here before anyone else sees us" Quin said." What was that?" A loud, unfamiliar voice asked. Jolt went rigid. Just run, She motioned. Jolt shot off in one direction, Traxis the other. Quin spun around,and smacked the person over the head, then took off running. I glanced behind me. Rollan was the person She had slapped. Man, this has NOT been a good day for me. I dislocated my arm, slapped Worthy multiple times, and now I just slapped one of the heroes of Eradas. Quin ran faster, as fast as She could but that wasn't a good idea. There was an open window up ahead. She couldn't stop in time, and hurtled out the window. She landed on the ground with a light thud." Did you hear that?" A familiar voice asked. Quin blacked out.

She woke up, in the middle of the woods, Jolt and Traxis sitting beside her." Are you okay?" Traxis asked." Oh you know I just fell from three stories up and blacke- OH MY MULOP. IS THAT A SNAKE?" Quin finished, eyes flicking to Traxis's head." It's just his stupid lizard" Jolt retorted." I want to go back to our camp." Quin said, rubbing her head numbly." I can't possibly imagine why." Jolt retorted

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

mummycat42

Evelin:

I heard my brother scream. I looked at Austin. "Oh boy. Lets go!" We ran toward Alexander's screaming and I saw him faced down, and his hands were tied to a tree. Austin and I used out swords and cut the rope. "Thanks Evelin, and Austin. Just one question? What are you two doing in the forest at this time?" He said. Austin and I looked at each other. We both knew that if Alexander found out about our date, he would flip. "We were... Training." I said. Austin gave me relieved look when my brother believed me. "Alright, but you better be back by sunrise. Deal?" He said. Austin and I nodded. Then Alexander went back to the dorm. Soon, Austin and I were sitting in a tree, looking up at the stars. I leaned on him, he tensed, but then he relaxed. Shadow nudged me, and I saw that Worthy was watching us. Xian was by his side. I smiled. "On my signal, we run through the trees. That will lose them." Austin saw what I meant and nodded. I held up three fingers. I counted down and grabbed his hand.Shadow and I jumped from tree to tree. Soon, we were near my dorm and I then I heard a branch snap. And Worthy yelped. We smiled as Worthy and Xian came out of the bushes. "Really?!" Yelled Xian. "Next time, don't follow us!" I called back.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 176cb5b341

pantherwolf1244

Zia

C'mon rai were going to be late quick we got to the room and found everyone else seated already there was abeke,meilin,Conner,rolan and Keith he guys zia said your late they answered . " no the meeting doesn't start for five minutes any way you had a question for me Keith "zia replied tartly "oh yeah do you know a girl named quin by any chance"he asked "well yeah she's my friend " 

"Ten she told you that she slaped rolan on the face "

" and it hurt too you redcloaks have some skills "complained rolan 

"I'm sorry she hurt you but maybe you shouldn't' surprise her any way the point of this meeting is to discuss how we can put up defences against the mind controller so I decided that we should put together tiny army's about 8 people in each abeke would lead the archers with Conner as your lutenint meilin leads the ground forces with rollan as lutenint then will lead a group of redcloaks with diverse talents "zia smiled slyly " you will each put out sign up sheets for your people they will still live life like normal but if we see a threat they will our elite team sound good "she said in a way that made her sound so sure that everyone agreed . 

When I ft back to the redcloaks area I will need a lutenint for the group I'm leading so could one of you sign up for that also any one else who wants can be on the team but you need to state what your character can contribute skill wise. Thank you .

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

I pulled out a sleep dart and whispered to Worthy "I'm tempted to throw this." Worthy put my hand down and said "Naw, leave them be." "Fine," I said, putting it back in my satchel. Worthy and I walked into the woods. It was dark. I heard something. Then I felt pain in my neck. I yelped. "What's wrong?!" Worthy said. I felt my neck and pulled out a dart. Worthy jumped and said "Ow! What the..." He pulled out a dart from his neck. "Oh...no..." I said. My vision darkened. Last thing I saw was a guy with black hair, green eyes, and very pale skin.

I woke up in a cell beside Worthy. I groaned. My head was hurting. Worthy woke up. "Where are we?" He said. I looked around. I looked out the cell's window. I saw the deep blue ocean. "Uh...in a ship..." I said. Worthy groaned "Why do people want to kill us?!" A voice answered "Because it's fun." I turned around to see the same guy who sleep-dartes us. "Where are you taking us?" I growled. "Stetriol," the man replied. "I am Cai," the man said "You are our servants now. When we get to Stetriol, you work for us." I punched the door. I made a large dent. I yelled "OUR FRIENDS WILL FIND US!!! AND WHEN I GET OF THE STUPID CELL, I WILL TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB AND RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!!!" Then I started screaming words of foul language. When I was done having a tantrum, Cai looked terrified. He backed away slowly, until he was on deck. "Good," I said "I tramatized him." Worthy snickered.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

" Where's Xian?" Quin asked Jolt." Somewhere with Worthy" he replied coolly." Where is 'with Worthy'" " How am I supposed to know?" " Find them NOW."Quin demanded.

They had just walked in on the place where Xian and Worthy had been last. Several darts littered the ground. Drag marks led to the docks which is where She,Jolt and Traxis were." You know. That's just great. For all we know they could be dead." Quin screamed. Something gleaming on the ground caught her eye. She walked over and picked it up slowly." Oh no" she whispered. She ran to the nearest ship.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Zia,raisa,Keith,abeke,Conner,Rollan,and meilin were all sitting in the dark middle deck the dungeons were right below them where Xian and worthy were stuck " ok everyone we have to go save them "they got to the cell "hey Xian we are here to bust you out ok" zia said " wait zia is that you who else is with you and how did you find us ." Xian asked

" We were on our way back from a meeting ad we saw them take you so we followed them I'm here with abeke,raisa ,meilin,keith and rollan . Conner is keeping watch s let's do this fast."

" that's great but the guy said we were going to be servants for some new evil plan in sterial so I want to see what is going on there s help me escape and we will say on the ship and then sneak  into stetrial sound good?"

" fine but the four hero's are going home along with worthy and Keith raisa and I will stay to help you do the spy mission then we all go home together."

" no I'm doing this alone "

" actually Xian that wasn't a question that was an order I'm going with you and so is raisa worthy is going back with everyone else ." 

"No I'm going with Xian "said worthy 

" no you are not at least if I'm there with them we can get away on shimmer and Xian can teleport out of a problem even raisa can put people in a trance for long enough to get away but you have nothing that can get you out so you coming is out of the question" said zia angrily 

"Plus Xian would turn into a crazy old lonly lady if anything happened to you and I promise that I will bring her back to you"zia said more gently 

" Ok that's settled I guessl" Xian relented 

Now let's go they all got free Xian and worthy hugged goodbye and then raisa ,Xian and zia hid in a closet when the heard a bttle going on upstairs and a bunch of angry shouts that said all seven of them got away the girls knew the others were safe now all they could do was wait.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

platinumdragon2816

" Look. I paid for you to get on this ship. You did not sneak on." Jolt muttered." I snuck on. The people didn't even see me" Traxis corrected. " Ok" Quin said studying a large map" this was supposed to be of all of Eradas. Oh wait. Here we go" she said unfolding it to its whole size." So... They should be here. And we're- oh we're almost there." She said studying the map." Land Ho!!!" Someone called." Ok... Yea we're a lot closer than I thought we were. So that means we're here..." She said, talking to herself. The boys exchanged a glance." WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME?!" Quin shouted at them." I'll just... Get our stuff" Jolt said quietly.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

(At Stetriol)

I walked on the ground. My heart was thudding hard. Zia walked beside me. I saw a giant stage in front of a city. They guy who captured us was up there. We hid. "Attention everyone!" Cai yelled. "This is the meeting of the Rebelion!!" I gasped. "We are going to CRUSH those Greencloak dupes! We will rein Erdas!" Cai went on. I pulled out a dagger. Before Zia could react I jumped put and screamed "COME GET ME, EVIL SCUM!! I AM WAR THE GREENCLOAK WARRIOR!!!DAUGHTER OF CONQUEROR X!!! DAUGHTER OF GENERAL ICE!! COME GET ME!!!" I teleportes around like crazy. I stabbed people in the chest like crazy. Lucy killed a guy. This was somewhat fun...

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

People were laying dead on the ground. My hands were covered in the red blood of the people. I was breathing hard. Cai had a stunned looked. I gave him a death-glare. Something slammed into me.I flew back and rolled on the ground for a second.A girl with black hair, green eyes, and very pale skin had done it. "Meet my sister, K.C," Cai said. I jumped up. I held my dagger in a striking position "Come at me," I said "I never lost a fight, to warn you." She ran at me with a battle axe. I teleported by Cai and stabbed him in the shoulder, near his neck. He screamed. I teleported again and dodged K.C.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin ran towards the sounds of destruction. Definitely Xian. She rounded the corner and stopped abruptly, making Jolt ram into her. The two toppled down to the ground." Get off me you big lug!" Quin hissed. " sorry" he muttered, quickly getting up. Quin got up too, and took in the seen in front of them. Xian and Zia fought against all to many soldiers. Xians head popped up and she screamed "I'M AN INTERNAL FLAME BABY!!!!"." When she says that, you know that it can't be good. Quin scaled the wall of a two story building. She suddenly felt weird,like she was stronger. She shrugged off the feeling and leaped into the battle,spear in hand. Within moments five soldiers had fallen to her feet. Jolt appeared at her side. I'm going to k*ll my brother. She thought, fighting her way up to the large stage.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

I pulled out a flint 'n steel and screamed as loud as I could "I'M AN INTERNAL FLAME, BABY!!" I turned some people on fire. Lucy went into passive. I teleported back to Cai. I knocked him down and growled "I'll show you a little mercy." I let him run away.I set a few more people on fire. I set the stage on fire and teleported off of it. I stabbed a few more people. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin fought her way onto the flaming stage." It's over" she snarled at Cai, sounding more cat than human. She leaped at him, and shoved him into the flames. She turned back to help Xian. Someone rammed into her, and she fell. Cai glared down at her, his hair singed. Quin leaped to her feet and through her spear at his shoulder. He fell, and screeched in pain. She turned away coldly. Quin just started randomly punching people in her way, trying to get to Jolt. Xian could probably handle herself, she was after all setting people on fire. The next person she punched wasn't her enemy though." Hey!" Jolt shouted." Oops" Quin said with a grin. She swept the feet out from under someone who was advancing on her.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar ff28381b0d

detectingbee51

Ro, are boats with Worthy, Keith, Conor, Abeke, Rollan and Meilin common here?

No, Mel. Wait, what?

Yeah, those great four, good ol' Worthy, and the poor despised-by-Xian Keith guy. Mel said.

Where are they, Mel?

On a boat, Ro.

You're really irritating, you know that? I said, annoyed.

Heck, I'd be quite stupid to think I'm not irritating. Psychics aren't stupid. Mel said.

Some are big gossips. I added.

All of them can see what you think. She said.

"I don't find it fair how everyone else gets to have all the fun while I sit around! I mean, I could easily telepathically slap that guy in the face." Mel said.

"Also, he's a psychic, like me! Ever heard 'fight fire with fire?'" Mel added.

"Yeah, I've heard that saying, and when you do fight fire with fire, it doesn't end well." I said.

"Then we'll fight nothing with fire!" Mel said. That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "No, I mean I'll cancel out his psychic abilities and then I telepathically slap him in the face!" Mel said, as if reading my mind. Oh, wait. She did read my mind.

"That could work, or we could negotiate and have a tea party," I said.

"Xian's NEVER gonna go for that." Mel said. "So, recently, I've learned how to suppress mind-related abilities, by literally turning off their brain! Well, a part of it, really." Mel said. She continued to blabber about her psychic skills. It was true that she probably was a valuable weapon in defeating The Guy.

Did you call me a weapon?! Mel said. I telepathically sighed.

• Posted at:

Scorch

hopefully that name isn't taken

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

I used my telekinesis to round up some fire to turn into fireballs.I threw one at a person. This was the most fun ambush EVER!!! I let out a howl of joy. I stabbed another person harshly. I stabbed K.C's shoulder. She screamed. I teleported out of her way. I floated above the ground using telekinesis so I can see what was left of the Rebelion. We had about twenty people left, including Cai and K.C. I yelled "LET IT RAIN!!" And threw daggers at eighteen of the guards, killing them. K.C. and Cai was left.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin: 

She leaped wildly out of the way of Xians daggers, and eighteen people laid dead. She's insane, Quin thought, her gave flicking to the levitating Xian. Weight slammed into her, making her stumble to her knees. Her ambusher twisted her bad arm, dislocating it again. Then the person raked a dagger across her face,making her scream louder than she ever had. Blood obscured her vision,and she flopped to the ground, truly thinking it was over for her. She heard Jolt shriek her name,and the weight was lifted off her. Quin grew unconscious.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

"QUIN!!" Jolt shreiked. I looked around then I saw her. Cai had attacked her. Jolt shoved him out of the way. I felt onto the ground, pulled out a dagger, and teleported in front of Cai. I stabbed him, mutlipul times. I screamed "DIIEEEEEE!!!!" He fell to the ground, and I fell to my knees, to stab him more. I left my dagger in his chest, only the handle stixking out.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Jolt was crying. "Karmo?She's alive," I said. Jolt looked at me. "Pick her up and take her the boat. I need to finish off someone," I said darkly. I teleported to where K.C was hiding. I pulled out my sword. I said "Hello, K.C," then stabbed her without guilt. She screamed and I stabbed her more. She fell dead on the ground. I teleported to Jolt, who was carrying Quin. We got onto the boat, which Zia killed every person who hid in it. "Set sail for Greenhaven!" I yelled "Tonight we won a great victory! But now we must rest! Prepare for questions from Olvan!" I went into a dressing room and changed into different clothes. I wore a long dress, and knee-high boots. I put hidden daggers in the boots. I saw the bottom of my braids were burnt. I smiled. I had a wound on my shoulder didn't notice. It was the wound from Worthy that reopened. I put medicine on it. I pulled my pink hair into a pony-tail. I cleaned the blood of the guards off of my hands and face.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

Quin:

She awoke to more pain than she had ever felt before. It was like her arm was falling off, mixed with my face has been attacked by hundreds of killer bees. There was a bandage going halfway down her face, so when she woke, she thought she had lost an eye. She desperately tried to call Baihu from passive while she was awake. Quin couldn't though-she was just to weak. 

(Would you guys all hate it if I just died?) (xd)

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

Thumbnail avatar ff28381b0d

detectingbee51

Melody's POV:

Wow, I thought Xian's language was disturbing. Xian's fighting... I'm glad I'm not her enemy. The boat made it and Worthy asked if I could see how Xian was doing.

"Sure," I said. She was coming to Greenhaven.

"Can I talk to her?" Worthy asked.

"I can only create telepathic communication lines between me and someone else," I said, looking at Worthy sympathetically.

"Well, can you ask her how she's doing?" Worthy asked.

"Sure,"

Ello? Anybody there? I said.

Who are you? Are you the mind controller? Xian said, threateningly. If you are, I'm coming after you.

Haha, save your assassination plan for the mind controller, not me. I'm Melody.

Xian was slightly suspicious of me, because I could control minds. But she strongly believed it was someone else, and not me.

Worthy just wants to how you're doing. I said.

Me? I feel awesome after killing all those people. Quin, uh, didn't enjoy it as much. We'll have to get her to Lenori as soon as possible. Xian said.

I left her mind.

"Xian's feeling pretty good." I said. Worthy thanked me and went off, but I stopped him.

"Hey. So, I think the controller should be regaining control over your mind, so I have to free you again." I said. Worthy nodded. I closed my eyes.

Oh, it's you, Melody. I've always wanted to meet you. A voice that I knew wasn't Worthy's said.

Who are you? I said.

Hmm... Well, your group calls me the 'mind controller'.

• Posted at:

Scorch

hopefully that name isn't taken

Previously Melon. 

some attributes about me

chill

likes watermelons

hates melons

hates cantaloupes

kdkeejxmduemxjkdmei

platinumdragon2816

Should I do a pov where I meet Shiro & Melody?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

sure

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I hoped the person was Melody. I shuttered. I really hoped The Guy wouldn't control me. Who knows what would happen. I felt a pain in my head. "Hello," a dark voice said. Oh no, I really shouldn't have thought about it. "Who are you?!" I thought. "The Guy, your worst nightmare!" The Guy replied. I screamed. I grabbed a rope and tied my wrists to a very heavy table. I felt my own body lose control. "No!!NO!!!" I thought. I saw my friends run in. My body jerked at them, but the rope held me back. Their eyes went wide. I screamed in my head at The Guy. My body unwillingly jerked and snarled. "The Guy," Quin whispered "No!" 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

(No quin you are not allowed to die)

Zia

Zia called Xian into a meeting room when she got there they sat Down zia asked her a question "what we're you thinking it was supposed to be a spy mission not a massacre"

" I'm sorry I don't know why came over me it just seemed like the right thing to do also I kills lots of bad guys"

" Ok then let me ask you this did you hear the bell about half way through ?"

"Yeah they called for reinforcements right?"

"No that was a summons bell it calls the entire city to the squaresquare the closest people were the people in the home right there they came out and were dead in minutes they wernt trained for this they are all dead because you went killer crazy there are innocent people lying dead in that square  people with family's people with kids that are now orphans at least twenty civilians  twenty family's that might go hungry this winter be because they have no father to bring in food and money in stetrial everything has conquqices and most of the time it's the innocents that pay for it I should know I was fostered in stetrial for two years by a family that had almost nothing but what they did have they shared with me so this is what happens when you rush into battle thinking rashly once you asked me why I never go into battle without a plan will now you know because without a plan things crumble and fall so if you ask me I'm sorry you couldn't just stick to the plan " zia was yelling now her eyes burning with tears 

"I ...I...I.didn't realize . Oh no what did I just do" Xian said 

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

Xian, third person view: 

Xian snarled violently. She lunged at the group. Quin tried to knock her out, but it fail. Xian had so much hard training in her life, that it took more then one punch to the head. Quin literally had to beat on her head to knock her out. 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

This post is supposed to be before the guy takes control ok.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

(Okay,the part were i'm mind controlled comes after Zia yells at me. I ran away, crying and was sulking. Then I got controlled.)

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

platinumdragon2816

" Xian get ahold of yourself!" Quin screeched, whacking her over the head. Xian snarled at her." You know what? I'm going to go get Worthy. He can slap some sense into you" She said, leaving the room and locking the door behind her. Once I find whoever is doing this, I will take it into my hands to kill them, Quin thought, glancing around for Jolt. She saw him by a fire with a few other Redcloaks." JOLT!" She screeched. He got up and ran over." What?" He asked." Where Is WORTHY?!" She asked, her voice growing louder." In his room. Why do you ask?" He said." Xian's being controlled." She mumbled." I'll go check on her" he said quickly. Quin ran to Worthy's room, and jumped through the window." YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS BEING CONTROLLED!!!!" She screeched." WHAT?!?" Worthy shouted, running out the door." XIAN!" Quin heard him yell. Quin jumped out the window, and carefully checked the scar on her face. It had reopened, and was bleeding. Quin sighed and took off to the room where Xian was.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

mummycat42

Wow! I miss less thank 5 hours at church and all this happens? You guys are seriously talented! These POVs are amazing! I will post mine soon!

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

platinumdragon2816

Yours are great too! Wow my church only lasts two hours

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Stopcyberbullying

Xx you did this to me xX

IM A MESS UNDER STRESS

SO JUST CHILL OUT

Life is a cruel game 

#FireFoxforever

#Forever Zoe

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I could see Worthy, but I couldn't talk, or move my body. "Xian!" Worthy yelled. "GET OF MY HEAD THE GUY!! I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU!!!" I thought. I felt little control of my body. I yelled "Get...Melody...hurry!!" My words were slurred. Worthy nodded. I gave in. The Guy took control again.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

pantherwolf1244

My church lasts 1 1/2 hours at the most.

• Posted at:

{ZIA}

who am I

I am a warrior

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a shape shifter

I am slytherin  

#DUSK *~·

wolfdreamtime201

Mine is about three hours

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

mummycat42

Evelin:

A battle raged in Stetriol. I growled, Austin and I armed ourselves and ran outside. I froze. "Duck!" I yelled. Austin and I ducked as an arrow flew over our heads. "Amazing! One date and then Stetriol, falls into chaos!" I said in exasperation. My brother came outside, and I pulled him down. A spear flew past where his head had been and impaled itself in an unfortunate tree. I nocked an arrow and was about to shoot it our attacker's leg, but when she turned around, I gasped. It was Xian! She had the same cold stare as Worthy had had when he was being controlled. Shadow lent me some strength, and I roared with Shadow in rage. "Enough!" I shouted when everyone froze out of fear. Even Xian froze. I had distracted her enough for a stone to knock her out. I ran toward her. "Forgive me Xian. I said as Worthy ran toward her with Mel. "What happened?" He asked.  "I distracted her. Then a stone hit her. She's still alive though." I told him. I saw that it was my brother who had thrown the stone. I smiled at him. He nudged me. All of us boarded the boat, and Austin sat next to me. I gave him a smile. I was careful. We sat there for a while, Xian had woken up. Her gaze was stone cold. Not her usual fiery one. "We'll be at Greenhaven soon Xian." Worthy whispered to her.  Soon, we reached the coastline of Greenhaven. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

It was because mine was a special celebration for the altar servers. I got my new silver cross.

P.S. I am an altar server.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Cool!

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

Now we were heading to Greenhaven. I growled mentally at The Guy "I SWEAR!!! I WILL TEAR YOUR THROAT OUT, STAB YOU, AND BURN YOU IN MY FIERY WRATH!!!!" Thu Guy chuckled "You don't even know who I am! How would you harm me?"  I thought "I'm one strong warrior! And I. Will. Hurt. You." I could see Worthy come near me. I tried to look away, but the Guy forced me to snarl, growl, and jerk near him. Worthy didn't jump away and said "Xian, fight The Guy! He won't have hold of you like long. But, fight him. He isn't as strong as you. Beat. The. Heck. Out. Of. Him." I gained control of my body. I whispered quickly "I will beat him. And burn him. And I will win." Worthy and I laughed. Then, I lost control. I violently shook and jerked. The Guy sneered in my mind "How cute, worthless peasant." I mentally sighed.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Dunk it, Flowey!

My gang - Dark-FireBone

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 21 , 22 , 23