Thumbnail avatar 66371190a6

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

The Guy was now talking OUT OF MY MOUTH!!! "Hello, Worthy. I have control of your girlfriend, you see," The Guy housed out of my mouth. The words were literally hissed. I got control. "Worthy, what ever he says, DON'T LISTEN!!" I yelled. The Guy hissed "Soon, the world will be mine. I shall rein Erdas!" I screamed "Oh, shut up, Guy! We will defeat you!!!" The Guy hissed "Worthy, soon, I will kill Xian, and take away all you love." I screamed "WORTHY!!! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!!" The guy hissed "And Xian will die painfully." I screamed "SHUT YOUR FLIPPIN' MOUTH UP, GUY!!!" The Guy hissed "I won't kill her, if you are up for a trade." I yelled "DON'T DO IT WORTHY!!! OR SO I SWEAR I WILL BEAT YOU SENSELESS!!!!" Worthy nodded. The Guy hissed through my lips "Bring me your weapons. Bring me an army. And you and your friends will live." I yelled, very annoyed " DON'T YOU EVER GIVE UP?! WORTHY....DON'T DO IT!!!I WON'T DIE!!!JUST IGNORE THE GUY!!! DO. IT. FOR. ME!!!!" The Guy took full control of me and started to snarl and growl at Worthy. He made my body jerk at him.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Firefox 

Yo soy Yin y Yang. Puedo abrazar y matar.

Chancla = Spanish for flip flop

"NIÑOS! I DON'T HAVE A MR. STABBY! *Hides dagger* Heh." - Evil Firefox

"You want a battle? How about a Massecre?" - Firefox

wolfdreamtime201

HEY!!!! IS ANYONE HERE??!!!! JELLO????!!! 

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

(Shhhhh I'm hiding) (I will pov soon) ( my cousins are staying ALL week) 

• Posted at:

Dusk

We're not crazy! We just have colorful spirits! ~ Meg

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

Flipside: Uncontrollable   

wolfdreamtime201

NOOOOOO

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Ikr

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

Thumbnail avatar efaa223edf

mummycat42

Evelin:

I had heard that the guy was talking through Xian. I rushed to where she was being held. I waved hello to Rollan, Meilin, Conor, and Abeke. They waved back. I ran past Keith who was bringing Olvan his hourly coffee. I rushed past Olvan, and then Austin and my brother joined me in the run. We threw open the doors and saw Worthy looking at Xian, with a look of fear. I looked at her. She jerked in random directions, hissing and growling. It was almost inhuman. Like the wyrm had taken over. Only, it couldn't be the wyrm. There was no spiral. I had asked Lenori about the roar that had happened during the battle at Stetriol. She had told me it was a gift, like a power, that came from being bonded with Shadow. I called Shadow from passive and asked, "Hey, Shadow. Do you think we could do the roar?" I asked. She gave me a slight nod. I felt pride, strength, and rage form in my chest. Shadow and I roared, this one was stronger than before. It shook the room. Xian stopped jerking, and Worthy turned toward me. "Guy, who ever you are, listen closely. You will stop controlling my freinds, or I WILL track you down, and I WILL KILL YOU!" I roared again, Xian's expression returned to her. She looked, almost scared. Then the guy spoke through Xian one last time. "I won't stop, but my next victim will be someone you care for the most. Beware Evelin. I am more dangerous than I seem." Alexander looked at me, so did Austin. Xian sighed with relief.  "He's gone. But how did you roar like that?" She asked. I told her about the special gift of my bond. She looked at me. This was a really hard one, but I would have to keep my eyes open for the next victim. This one, would be coming after me.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian: 

"Worthy, untie me," I said "The rope is really starting to hurt." Worthy untied my hands. I jumped up and let Lucy out of dorment. I noticed that Lucy had a scar on her face and a deep wound on her back. "Lucy?" I said kneeling down "What happened?" Lucy looked into my eyes. 

(Third person view) 

Xian's eyes glowed white. Lucy's eyes glowed white, also. Xian saw a flashback to the battle. A guard had stabbed Lucy with a spear. Lucy killed that man in seconds. The flashback faded out. Xian shuttered, her eyes changed back, almost normal. Now her and Lucy's eye color was pink. Almost looking like the pink part glowed.

(Normal POV)

I looked over at Worthy. I noticed something long and furry behind him. It twitched back and forth. "Uh...Worthy...y-you have a tail," I said, holding back a laugh. I turned back to Lucy while Worthy flipped out. I picked her up and carried her to Lenori.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

Everyone had just figured out about Worthy's tail, and it was quite hard not to laugh. Quin couldn't even look at him without a smirk. She decided she wasn't going to be much help, so she went to go and fix the cut on her face, which had reopened again." Maybe I should just get a mask" she muttered. She reappeared with a bandage covering her scar." I still can't believe you have a tail" she said." Shut up" Worthy muttered.

( sorry this was short, and I just finished reading Heart of the Land and it said in the end that Worthy had a tail so... Yea)

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

mummycat42

Evelin:

I heard a scream coming from my room. It was Austin's scream. "Help! He's coming!" He had the same fearful look in his eyes as when I had first met him. Then I felt a terrible pain shooting up my shoulder. I looked at it, there was blood, and there was one of my brother's arrow. I screamed in pain. And I saw my brother, running toward me, his quiver full, and he was aiming them at me. I dodged a few arrows, and jumped in front of Austin. "RUN!" I yelled to him. He did as he was told. "Leave my brother alone!" I screamed. The guy spoke with his horrible hissing voice through my brother's emotionless face. "I will not leave you Greencloaks alone. I will continue to keep you from seeming like heroes!" He cackled, and drew his sword. He struck me. I blocked his strike and threw him off balance. I took his sword and threw it away, pinning my brother to the ground. I knew Austin was watching, and then I screamed "Go get help!" I yelled. Out of the corner in my eyes, I saw him running back the way we came. Then Alexander screamed and threw me off, my head hit a rock. My vision blurred, and I heard Xian scream, "It's time to go to sleep Alexander!" I saw my brother get hit by a rock, and he fell to the ground. My vision began to dull. The last thing I saw was Austin's face, and Worthy and Xian running toward me. Worthy carrying my brother.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I threw the rock hard. Alexander fell. Worthy picked him up and I carried Evelin to the infirmary. Great. Lucy was already hurt and now AND Alexander was hurt. Austin was panicking. "Don't worry," I said "Your Girlfriend is fine." Austin shut up. We got to Lenori, who had just finished working on Lucy. Lucy's new pink-colored eyes watched my every move. I sat Evelin down and Worthy tied Alexander into a chair. Alexander awoke violently. The Guy spoke through his mouth "Hello, peasents." I reached in my satchel for a sleep dart. Worthy saw what I was doing and took my darts away. The Guy hissed "Ha, so worthless. You guys will be dead soon." I pulled out a dagger and said "Wanna bet that?!" Worthy quickly whispered to me "That's the guy talking, not Alexander!" I slowly put the dagger away. Lenori was listening while working on Evelin.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

mummycat42

Evelin:

I woke up with my head wrapped in a bandage. It hurt very bad, but it didn't hurt worse than my brother being controlled to kill me. Then I looked up and saw Lenori. She gave me a small smile. "Good, you're awake. Now they can tell you the news." She called the others in, Alexander was being dragged by a rope across the stone floor. Austin looked at me, clearly relieved that I was alive. Xian smiled at me. And then Worthy nodded in my direction. "We still can't get him to leave. Alexander is tougher to break. Only one thing can break the guy's grip on his mind. We don't know what it is though." Alexander was squirming, jerking, and growling. I looked at my older brother. I got up and nearly collapsed. I called Shadow. Alexander hissed at me. I didn't flinch. "Look brother. Do you remember this? We're family, and I know you're still in there. Come back to me. I know you can do it." I opened the locket that held the only last memory of my family. My normal life. I showed it to him. "When you joined the conquerors, i wished and hoped that you would come back. I gave up when you missed my tenth birthday. I had my heart set on one wish; That you would come back and see me. I learned that you should never give up on family." I said. I saw him straining. His eyes were beginning to shine with a small hint of emotion. I heard him gurnting, and I continued. "You're the reason that I'm still here. I would have left the first day, but when you gained my trust and I stayed! Don't you want me here? Where is my brother? I need him!" I wasn't telling him, I was calling him. Finally, tears came to his eyes. "Evelin. I will never leave you again little sis. I promise." I gave him a hug. I heard the guy scream "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Through my brother. Then I knew, my brother was back. "Oh. And one more thing. Brother, I want you to meet my boyfriend." I whispered in his ear. "Wait. WHAT?" He looked at me. I pointed to Austin, who waved nervously. Great. I thought. Here we go again.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar ff28381b0d

detectingbee51

Shiro's POV:

"Mel, you're being really lazy, you know that?" I said. "Everyone's getting controlled. You can stop it, but you don't! Why?" I added.

"Cool down, brother. They have it all under control with the power of looove." Mel said. She pointed to the window. I looked out. Alexander was flipping out, and Evelin looked like she made a big mistake.

"Why is Alexander still controlled then?" I asked.

"He isn't. He's just going crazy that Evelin has a boyfriend." Mel said.

"Now, go to sleep." Mel said. I wasn't tired, but despite that, I fell asleep rather quickly.

When I woke up, Mel wasn't there. Only a note that said: The Guy.

• Posted at:

Detecting

"Hope is that only bee that can make honey without flowers." -Robert Green Ingersoll

Bagel lover

Keeper

Alone :(

Clumsy

mummycat42

Evelin:

Alexander absolutely lost it. Great! I thought. He's lost it. "What do you mean you have a boyfriend Evelin? When did this happen? Why did this happen? If he hurts you, I'll kill him!" I had to drag my brother to the dorm where I explained it all to him. "So, the night I was tied to a tree, you two were on a date? And I didn't know about it until now?" He asked. Austin and I nodded quickly. This was uncomfortable. Then, I remembered something that was sure to distract my brother from this awkward moment. I put my magnifying glass that caught a beam of sunlight. It was a small beam of light that caught my brother's eye. He looked at it. He crouched and began to stalk it. Then he looked up at me. "This changes nothing." And he continued to try to catch the shining dot of light. I laughed as he tried to catch it. Then Shadow was out of passive state. She stalked the glowing light too. She pounced on it and caught my brother. Shadow gave a playful growl as she pounced again. We all laughed joyfully, the tension from before escaped the room.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

Zia

Zia had gone to the gardens to work with shimmer she call the dragon out of passive they practiced iceing things and dropping ice on an imaginary enemy then she made my skin shimmer over with astlyghoskalelsat that made an impenetrable armor the scales fit like a second skin so not uncumfortable at all then the chill went through her and she  held out her hand and saw a.ball of ice fire it moved a flickered like normal fire but was an ice blue color and so cold that it would kill you with a touch this was a last resort because summoning it takes a tremdus amount of energy they kept working late into the evening then fell exuahted to sleep .

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am a werewolf called havoc

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

Worthy and I walked through the forest. We were going on a small date. We both wore our armor. We walked over to a clear opening with a large pond in the forest. We sat down near the pond. After a while, we started to talk. Then... this happened: "The night is beautiful," I said, looking up at the starry sky. "Do you know what else is beautiful?" Worthy said. "What?"I reasponded. "You," Worthy replied. We both blushed crimson. Then, a magical moment happened. We leaned in, eyes closed. We kissed. It was a special moment. Lucy was in dorment, thank Erdas. We pulled away. We started in each others eyes. It was a lovley night.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Stared in each others eyes 

Whoops.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Hello? ANYONE HERE?!!!??

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Hello?

• Posted at:

Firefox 

mummycat42

I'm still here, Just in class. POV will be soon.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

wolfdreamtime201

Yay!

• Posted at:

Firefox 

detectingbee51

I panicked. Where was Mel? I rushed for the door. My first instinct was to find Evelin. Or Alexander. Or Xian. Or Zia. Anyone, really.
Then I heard it. It was a voice.
Hey, Birdboy. Go look behind your dorm. The voice said.
Who are you? I asked.
Name’s Lust. Former worker of the Guy. I was supposed to kidnap your sister, but I felt bad and faked my death. Lust said.
Why did you fake your dea- Lust cut me off.
Just meet me behind your house. Lust said. I looked behind my dorm. There was a boy. He had brown hair like mine, and light skin. He was wearing armor, probably from the Guy.
“How about you go round up the rest of your buddies, and I’ll tell you what you need.” Lust said.
“First tell me where my sister is.” I said sternly.
“She’s probably been brainwashed by now. She will no longer have any memory of you being her friend, and consider you her archenemy.” Lust said. “All she’ll think of is murdering you. The Guy is collecting psychics. That’s what he wants with your sister.” Lust said.
“So… are you a psychic?” I asked.
“Yep. I can make you feel different emotions, make your senses go crazy. I can also speak telepathically, like most psychics.” Lust said.
“Now go round up your pals. I want to talk to all of you at once, not one at a time.” Lust said. I ran to whoever was closest.

• Posted at:

Detecting

"Hope is that only bee that can make honey without flowers." -Robert Green Ingersoll

Bagel lover

Keeper

Clumsy

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I woke up in Greenhaven. Worthy and I walked back late in the night. I saw Shiro. He looked panicked. "Come with me," Shiro said. "Wait, grab Worthy first. "I'm right here," Worthy said, stepping out of the shadows. "Fine, good, now come with me," Shiro said.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

" They've been gone for to long" Quin said, taking a step to the dock." No. We have been over this, Quin. They are fine." Jolt retorted.( yes he just magically appeared. Everyone else left xd) " I'm going and YOU CANT STOP MEEE!!!" She screeched, leaping onto the dock and running to the nearest wall of Greenhaven. She easily climbed it. I need to avoid everyone. Especially Olvan, Quin thought, racing down the halls to Lenori's healing room. I wouldn't mind punching Rollan again though, she thought with a smirk.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

mummycat42

What? My POV didn't post! Ugh! Curse you computer and your glitches! Now I don't have time to post it again! I'll post another one tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

detectingbee51

I know, it's quite frustrating. That's why I put my POV into something like google docs first, then copy and paste it here. It works good, and if it doesn't post, you just copy and paste again.

• Posted at:

Detecting

Bagel lover

Keeper

Clumsy

wolfdreamtime201

That's a good idea

• Posted at:

Firefox 

mummycat42

Evelin:

Alexander had passed out when he hit the wall with his face. I dragged him to a bed. Austin and I picked him up and put him in the bed as gently as we could. I covered him and placed a kiss on his forehead. Austin and I silently exited my dorm. The sun had gone down. It was a clear night. We ran to a hill, and sat down. I looked at the stars. I saw a shooting star. "Make a wish." Austin said. I looked at him. "You first." I told him, and he shook his head. "Mine's already come true. And she's sitting right next to me." I blushed. We began to lean in, my eyes closed. Our lips met, and when we pulled away, Austin's eyes were wide and sparkling, and his mouth was in a half smile. I smiled. It was an amazing night. I leaned on his shoulder and watched the night sky. "My wish just came true." I whispered in his ear. He turned toward me. We looked into each others eyes. His amazing blue eyes met my brown ones. What a perfect night. I thought. I smiled. Then I heard the sounds of people screaming my name. "Looke out Evelin and Austin! Behind you!" I realized too late that we were under attack. I turned around. I saw a arrow flying toward Austin. I jumped in front of him, blocking the arrow. And it hit my leg. I collapsed from pain. I knew that I couldn't be consious for long. I pulled Austin down, and then I fell into a painful sleep.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

mummycat42

Hello? Is anyone there?

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

detectingbee51

Still in school, I will post when I get home

• Posted at:

Detecting

Bagel lover

Keeper

Clumsy

mummycat42

Alright. 

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

detectingbee51

We kept running. 

"So, what's this all about?" Xian asked. 

"Some guy behind my dorm saying he used to work for the Guy and he can give us information," I said.

"Okay, but I'm pretty sure your dorm's that way." Xian said. She pointed to the left.

"No, we need to gather everyone first. We're finding Zia, Evelin, Austin, Alexander. Whoever we run into first." I said. Soon, we found Austin and Evelin. Looks like they were on a date.

"Let them smooch," Xian said with a smirk. Worthy laughed. I swear I heard a noise. 

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"All I hear is Evelin and Austin talking." Xian said. 

"I bet they're flirting." A voice behind us said. The three of us whipped around. It was Lust.

"Who are you?" Xian said threateningly. 

"He's the guy I was talking about," I said. Lust was about to say something, but he was interrupted by Xian.

"Evelin and Austin! Watch out!" Xian yelled. The three of us joined her in warning Evelin and Austin, despite not knowing why. Evelin got hit in the leg. Xian got out her weapon and sprinted towards the battlefield. When we didn't follow, she turned around.

"Well, come on!" Xian said. We quickly followed her. Hope those two are okay, I thought.

• Posted at:

Detecting

Bagel lover

Keeper

Clumsy

mummycat42

Evelin:

Waking up on the battle field was not exactly fun. I was about to stand up, despite the arrow in my leg. I was pulled down by Austin. I watched a spear pass over my head. "You ok?" Austin asked me. The pain was more manageable now. He looked at my leg, then at me. "I'm gonna pull this out of your leg. Try not to scream." I nodded and felt a painful tugging in my leg. I bit on my tongue to prevent me from screaming. Then I saw the bloody arrow. Austin ripped off his shirt sleeve. I pulled out my sword, Austin helped me stand up. We took off running. I spotted the enemy He looked just like Austin. I kept Shadow in passive and I ran as fast as I could. I yelped in pain as I crashed into Xian. My leg protested at the sudden smack it had gotten. "Keep moving!"She said, getting up. It wasn't so easy for me. Austin ran towards me. He tried helping me up, but my leg was protesting against him. Alexander ran towards us. He saw me on the ground with a bloody leg. I saw that it was oozing sticky black liquid and a I knew it was poison. Alexander picked me up and rushed me to my cabin. et me go! I need to be outside fighting!" I told him. He shook his head. "Youŕe poisoned and I can't have you passing out on the battle feild! You're staying here!" He told me. I nodded as if I understood. As if I would stay here while there's a battle. I thought. As soon as he was gone, I called Shadow. She looked at me. "C'mon Shadow! Please. You know that I can't sit still while there's a battle happening." She turned away like if she were saying "No way! You can't make me!" I then said. "I'll take you hunting afterwards." She perked her ears and turned towards me. "Ahhh, now I got you." I said smiling. "What do you say?" I asked. After a while, she nodded and helped me jump out the window. I ran through the trees as the battle continued. I felt groggy, but I raised my bow and I was about to shoot arrows at the enemy when Austin approached him. The cloaked boy stepped toward him. "Hello, brother. And for those who do not know me. I, am the guy!" I watched in horror as Austin dropped his weapon.

• Posted at:

I am a greencloak

A host of bast

The Keeper

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 72ade2bd8b

pantherwolf1244

I'm so sorry every one but I can't stop laughing I mean we have this person who is supposed to be so evil and dangerous and yet we call him the guy anyway I will post as soon as I can I have family in town so it may be awhile.

• Posted at:

{Zia}

who am I ?

I am a warrior

I am a werewolf called havoc

I am an enchanter

I am a grey wolf 

I am a demigod child of eris

I am a shape shifter

I am the host of nephthys 

I am a horizon surviver

I am slitherin 

wolfdreamtime201

*dramatic intro voice* Yes, The Guy, the most evil villan in Erdas.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

platinumdragon2816

I know. Such a great name. I have already died laughing every time I see it. The Dreaded Guy...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

detectingbee51

His villainy is unmatched. He is shrouded in anonymity. He is worse than expired milk. Seeing his face means certain death. Yes, it's true. He is the one and only. The devious. The slightly unstable. He is The Guy.

• Posted at:

Detecting

Bagel lover

Keeper

Clumsy

wolfdreamtime201

Aye, The Guy, he is eviller then a kitten. He has many hench people. He is very dreaded. The Guy.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

wolfdreamtime201

Xian:

I heard a man. The Guy. I turned and darted that direction. I saw him. I gave a howl as my war cry. Lucy ran beside me. I charged at him. I had my sword out. Then, right before I could hit him, I felt a huge pain in my head. I screamed and fell on my knees. "GET OUT OF MY MIND!!" I thought. "Never, my slave!" The Guy thought. I screamed "NO!! YOU...WON'T.. CONTROL ME!!!!" I took my sword and pointed it at myself. I stabbed my leg. The pain burned. I took an arrow out and stabbed my shoulder.I gasped from pain. I took my sleep dart out. I scrapped it across my face. That did it. I fell unconsis.

• Posted at:

Firefox 

Thumbnail avatar c35ff0bbca

werewolfawesome87

Sweet! 

Ok. Here it goes: 

It all started when Jayson Skybrook woke up the next morning. Here in Nilo, it was very hot and dry. He shrugged at the wind, got dressed, and head to the kitchen. His mother, Katalin, is gone. Is she kidnapped by the evil conquerors? Or did she ran to another continent, like Amaya? Jayson saw his father's final resting place, and felt tears in his eyes. His father is killed in battle fifteen days ago. But then, someone touched his shoulder. He yelped. I hope that it is not my elder sister he thought. 

Jayson looked behind him, and saw a Greencloak, who is wearing falcon armor, but it is all green. The Greencloak removed his helmet, and a twenty four year old man with brown hair, blue eyes, and peach skin showed. 

"Hello, young man, I am Keith, the Greencloak. I have a tiger spirit animal named Baihu." The Greencloak said.

" I am Jayson Skybrook. I just found out that my mother disappeared somehow," Jayson replied. "So, why are you here?" 

"Well, we are here for you to join the Greencloaks. Here is the bad news: your mother abandoned you. We also heard that she is on her way to Eura, but she is killed by the Conquerors." 

Jayson was shocked. "No." 

"Yes. Your mother is a skilled protector. After the death of your father, she decided to abandon you. Your elder sister joined the conquerors." Kieth continued. 

• Posted at:

I am Dillen Sunranger! 

Descendant of Funray! 

(That's my husky character's name. I'm actually Kayla. Daughter of Anubis, the Egyptian jackal-headed god of death! Yes, I'm a demigod, thanks to my father.) 

I'm a Mormon! 

platinumdragon2816

" XIAN!!!" Quin screeched, racing around the corner. She had passed out and was unconscious. She looked up and saw The Guy." YOU DID THIS!!!" Quin screamed, hefting her spear over her shoulder, prepared to throw. Just before she did so, she summoned Baihu. Quin then launched the spear into the guy's ( seriously we need a name for this dude) direction. He tried to dodge, but it struck him in the shoulder. Baihu snarled, making her look down at him. His eyes had gone dull, and he was racing toward her, about to attack." NO!!!" Quin shrieked, dodging her panthers attack.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!