Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Betrayal.

That is the only reason you are what you are. You thought you could put your trust on one person, just one person was all you asked for. They betrayed you, pushed you into the ocean. You almost drowned and were half dead when the Mermaid Queen found you and turned you into a mermaid. Now, every time you touch water you turn into a Mermaid or Merman.

§{Rules}§

Yes, you can be a Merman.

No, you can not be royalty.

Yes, crushes are allowed.

No, you can not be over powered.

Yes, you can have more than one character.

No, you can not have a perfect character.

Yes, this is unlimited.

No, you can not make a save.

Yes, Everyone Can Have Every Power.

§{Powers All Mermaids Have}§

Control Over Water

Control Over Storms

Control Over Ice

Control Over Heat

Underwater Breathing

Super Strong and Fast Swimming

Can Turn Invisible 

§{Form}§

Name:

Mermaid Name: 

Personality: 

Human Appearance:

Human Clothing:

Mermaid Appearance:

Mermaid Tail:

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): 

Crush: 

Other:

§{My Form}§

Name: Karina-Grace Sorelia Sparrows

Mermaid Name: Serena

Personality: Fierce, Loyal, Can be Hostile, Takes a While for Her to Trust you, Protective.

Human Appearance: Elbow-Length Raven Black Straight Hair, Dark blue eyes, Pale.

Human Clothing: A black tank top which is longer in the back than the front, dark blue jeggings, black combat boots, red plaid shirt tied by the sleeves around her waist.

Mermaid Appearance: Her hair grows almost down to her waist and her eyes turn dark ocean blue with tiny flecks of dark purple.

Mermaid Tail: A dark ocean blue shimmering tail with flecks of silver sprinkled around on it.

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): She was out with a boy she thought she could trust, but when they were on an ocean side cliff, she tripped and almost fell off. The boy caught her, and for a second she thought that she was right about trusting him. She said thank you, but the boy told her he only caught her so he could push her off himself. He then pushed her off the edge of the cliff.

Crush: Open.

Other: Nope.

Mods, please let this through! Thanks! :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN!"

HALLOWEEN

SPOOKAY!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Cordilia Nunez

Mermaid Name: Coral 

Personality: Shy, trusting, loyal, kind, creative, day dreamer

Human Appearance: Short and neatly kept bright red hair, sky blue eyes, pale skin

Human Clothing:

Mermaid Appearance: He hair grows to about her hips, pale to look pink, pinned back with a small pink and white shell on both sides of her head

Mermaid Tail: The scales of her tail is a bright coral but the actual fin part and lining at the top are white

Backstory: She lived with her father and older brother Connor without a mother ever since she was two. A year ago her father remarried to a woman with a daughter named Shelly who was roughly the same age as her brother. Shelly has a crush on Connor but blames Cordilia for Conner not returning her feelings, because of this when they were out on their family boat Shelly, who know Cordilia didn't know how to swim, pushed Cordilia overboard and when Connor and their father asked where Cordilia was she shrugged saying that she had no idea. 

Crush: Open!

Other:

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Name: Dawn Eddings (Tbh, I'm really lazy to get different names, so I'm going to use the same name in every RP I join. DON'T JUDGE ME, JUST DEAL WITH IT!)

Mermaid Name: Dawn (But mermaids call her Moody, because... she's moody. Oh, and sorry about being so worked up earlier... *cough cough* maybe...)

Personality: She is very confident, and will stand up for herself and for anybody else. She was taught to be independent and usually doesn't depend on others. She likes to dream of situations and dimensions so she can escape reality, while being a dreamer, she also likes being adventurous, which leaves her with a few friends. She is a strong person to handle, and she doesn't let anybody push her around, especially boys. She is fiery and dangerous, but in a good way. She doesn't like that many people and her personality lets her push people away. She is very passive- aggressive, and when she meets someone she likes, she talks a lot. She likes being athletic and hanging out with boys. While being athletic, she's also very smart, which helps her in sports with strategies. She is very curious, which is bad in some situations. 

Human Appearance: Red/brown straight, long hair. She stands tall at 5/9, with fair light skin and with a pair of bright, green eyes. (Don't ask why I said pair, it just sounded good!). She has muscle, but is also on the skinny side.

Human Clothing: A dark red crop top, with dark denim shorts. She also wears black, and sometimes leather boots.

Mermaid Appearance: She has dark brown, long hair, which has red highlights on the bottom. She usually lets it flow free in the water.

Mermaid Tail: She has a almost black tail, (for reasons I must not speak of) with light grey and white tips at the bottom of her fins.

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): Shy doesn't like talking about, and gets annoyed at anyone who asks her about it. (To keep it a mystery,  that you'll soon figure out, I'm not going to say it. Totally because I'm not lazy or anything... Im NOT!)

Crush: Open

Other: Will post in Dark Blue. Dawn also likes to hide away from other people, and mostly day dream.

• Posted at:

"Somday we'll find it,

a rainbow connection,

of lovers,

and dreamers,

and Me."

-Sleeping At Last

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

Enemies with the forums. 

"You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one..."

redwolf988

Oops I totally forgot

Human clothing: Black jeans, hot pink bell sleeved top, black flats, 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 24446dad16

lynxmermaid10

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

Call me Lynxy. I'm a lynx hybrid!

My kool gang:

Gamora, Peter Quill, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Lynxy (me)

Proud

Monster!

Lynx!

Minecrafter!

TeamTDM Member!

Sun and Moon Trainer!

And More!

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Name: Maria-Grace Singh

Mermaid Name: Morgan

Personality: Sarcastic, cold, usually quiet, self-confident, independent, determined, analytical, judgmental, can seem arrogant at times to people who don't know her that well

Human Appearance: Dark black hair that's usually in a ponytail with silver streaks, pale skin, and her right eye is pale blue and her left eye is solid green

Human Clothing: Black combat boots, dark gray hoodie, black leggings with silver stripes on the outside of the legs, and a light gray t-shirt with the word "Prismo" on it

Mermaid Appearance: Hair becomes knee-length, tan skin, still has different color-eyes, a few freckles

Mermaid Tail: Pale silver

Backstory (How you were betrayed): She was with a new girl from school who got her to believe that they were friends on a ship. She slipped off the boat and as she tried to climb back on, her "friend" stepped onto her hands until she fell into the water (Imagine a Lion King scene... I dunno...)

Crush: Maybe later, if boys join... we'll see...

Other: Nope.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

"You're a superstar and you don't need a golden crown..."

"Usually, I don't give in so quick, what you done to me?"

"I don't wanna live in a world without you, no.... no..."

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Name: Cerys Somnium 

Mermaid Name: Adriana

Personality: Rude, salty, dark, manipulative, hates boy. 

Human Appearance: Chinese, long braided black hair, black (very dark grey) eyes. 

Human Clothing: Flowy tank top, black leather jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, black combat boots.

Mermaid Appearance: Chinese, longer wavy black hair that fades to purple, violet eyes. 

Mermaid Tail:  Black that fades to purple at the end. 

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): Some boy asked her out, and he tried to kill her. When she finally made it home, her family was dead. They boy was part of some murder cult and they had al killed her family.

Crush: later

Other: nah.

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Name: Rei Chantille
Mermaid Name: Remember
Personality: Quiet, introverted, calm, never loses composure, logical, the voice of reason, a realist, emotionally detached

Human Appearance: Dark honey-gold, almost brown like burnt caramel hair in a neat, round bob, fair skin that might be a little paler than normal, dark brown eyes that look black. A little short and is thin, bony, and wiry.

Human Clothing: A white crop top with short sleeves that, on the right side, are off the shoulder, with a black tank top underneath; pale blue denim shorts; and straw sandals. Never seems to get cold, although she does drape a hooded cloak around her shoulders when it. . . um. . . precipitates? Is that a word?
Mermaid Appearance: Her hair is the same color and apparently long(but no one knows how long because she keeps it up all the time) and in an elaborate bun pinned by a jeweled carp ornament, and her eyes turn a pale blue with gold flecks.
Mermaid Tail: Pale, icy blue, that normally looks darker because of the way the light reflects off it in the water.

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): She had looked up to her older sister all her life, but one day the sister ran away and when she came back, she was different, cruel and cold to everyone, even Rei. They went on a walk along a cliff one day, and her sister seemed almost normal until out of the blue she pushed Rei off. After that Rei unconsciously let go of all the emotions she had.
Crush: none
Other: none

• Posted at:

۞ a r i r a n g ۞

and i find it kinda funny

i find it kinda sad

the dreams in which i'm dying

are the best i've ever had

lost soul

please,

learn from my mistakes

Thumbnail avatar d64343e8a9

dragonflyhawk14

I will join later.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

wolfbird1019

Alright, all accepted! I will make the first P.O.V soon. Also, if you want you can make a human form if you want as an extra character, just leave out the mermaid parts.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN!"

HALLOWEEN

SPOOKAY!

Goddess of Imagination

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace (Nickname is Kari)

I was walking on the shore when James came up. 

"You ready to go?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. 

"Good, because I have something to show you."

He led me up a steep path and led me to the edge of a cliff. I looked out at the sunset shining on the sea, creating so many shiny colors. I smiled. 

"It's beautiful." I said.

"I know." He said, getting closer to me.

I tried to get closer to the edge and suddenly lost my balance. I stumbled and almost fell off, but James grabbed my hand and pulled me back up.

"Thanks." I said. "I almost fell."

He chuckled. "I can see that."

For a moment I thought I had finally put my trust in the right person. I had never trusted any other boy, but this one was the one. I smiled.

"But," He said, his smile turning meaner. "I only caught you so I could push you off myself." 

My smile turned into an expression of horror and shock as James pushed me. I reached out my arm to try to grab him, but he stepped back out of my reach. I fell off the cliff, my arm still outstretched, and plunged into the water. At first I flailed around in a panick, trying to get back to the surface, but the water seemed to be sucking me in. I stopped fighting to the surface and just let myself sink.

James, how could you do this to me? I thought. I thought I could trust you...

Darkness filled my vision as I sank deeper and deeper.

So, yeah, write the betrayal part first. Wait for me to write the part about finding out about the tail, but after that you can freely write your P.o.Vs as long as you stick with the basic storyline.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN!"

HALLOWEEN

SPOOKAY!

Goddess of Imagination

Thumbnail avatar 741ba0a523

huntinglynx346

Name: Elicia Ansteral

Mermaid Name: Ellie

Personality: Ellie loves to play. She's really something to handle. She is sweet, but she suffered horibble. Ellie can be your best friend, or your worst enimie. One of Ellie's faults is that she, well, she, can get headstrong. You tell her to lave you alone and she would follow you for the rest of the week.

Human Appearance: Ellie has really light colored skin. She has blond, sleek hair. Ellie has light blue eyes, and is really thin.

Human Clothing: Her normal cloths are a hot pink tank top with ripped shotrs, thight, short shorts. She loves her hair in a pony tail.

Mermaid Appearance: Ellie a blue seashell as a hair clip and wears a baby blue shirt with green bubbles patterned on it. She looks like herself as a human, but no longer has a pony tail.

Mermaid Tail: Ellie's tail is shimmering dark blue with a hint of light blue. There green streaks in her tail.

Backstory: Ellie had a boyfriend, but he knew ELlie hates the water. They were on their date, at the beach for the sunset, and he was going to kiss her, but instead, he dunked her in the ocean. The last thing she heard him say was " You were such a dork Ellie. This suits you right. Ha ha ha ha!" Now, she hates him and never speaks to him again.

Crush: She's open, but be careful.

Other: Ellie toke an instant liking in boys, before the accident. Now boys means barely any thing to her.

• Posted at:

*HUNTER*

huntinglynx346

PLZ EXCEPT MY FOURM!!!!!

• Posted at:

*HUNTER*

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Rei:

My sister, Sienna, and I were out on a walk by the cliff. "Rei, look at that, it's a full moon," she said brightly.

I turned. "Wow, so pretty!" 

When I turned back, Sienna was sitting at the edge. She waved. "Come on!" 

"Okay!" I smiled and jogged to where she was. 

She patted a spot next to her. "Sit."

I complied, and we just sat there for a moment, gazing at the stars. Then-

"I really missed you, you know." I looked up in surprise.

"I did too. . . Please, En, tell me you won't ever leave like that again. Promise me."

"Sure. . . I won't ever leave you." Her voice took on a dark tone, and I looked at her, alarmed. "Ever."

She reached out her arms, and thinking she was going to hug me, I leaned in. It was a foolish mistake. Instead of embracing me, she pushed me away. I lost my balance, and grasped blindly for her hand. All I found was a rock protruding from the edge, so I grabbed that instead. I looked up when I felt a foot stomp down on my hand, making me grit my teeth in pain. "Sure, I won't ever leave you. We'll always be together." She leaned close to me and cupped my chin with one hand. "Even in death." She ground her foot down on my hand, and I cried out, losing my grip. The last thing I saw before I hit the cold ocean water and passed out was my sister, cheerily waving goodbye.

• Posted at:

۞ a r i r a n g ۞

and i find it kinda funny

i find it kinda sad

the dreams in which i'm dying

are the best i've ever had

lost soul

please,

learn from my mistakes

redwolf988

Cordilia

The waves splashed up over the bow of the boat as I leaned over the edge of the top of the boat, enjoying the salty sea breeze. My father and step mother were at back of the boat fishing. A few paces away at the left side of the boat my brother and step sister were looking out over the edge. Shelly pressed against Connor's shoulder. Connor looked a little uncomfortable but said nothing. "So I was wondering, this weekend, we should go to the movies or something. Maybe we could get dinner afterwords." Shelly said looking up at Conner, batting her long lashes. "Sorry, I'm taking Cordilia mini golfing on Saturday and I work Sunday." Conner replied. "Oh well, I guess we could do it some later time." Shelly sighed. "Erm... Yeah, sure, I guess. I think I'll go see how mom and dad are doing." Conner stutter before quickly walking away. Shelly huffed angrily before walking over to me. "What do I have to do to get Connor to notice me?" She muttered. "Just give him time, he's a shy person. Try to be his sister and friend not a flirt. He might feel more comforable." I suggested with a smile. "I doubt it has anything to do with the way I act around him. It's you. All he ever talks about is you. Cordilia did this, Cordilia and I are going here, Cordilia is so talented." Shelly growled fury blazing in her eyes. "Wha..." I started. "With you out of the picture he'll only have eyes for me." She laughed. Before I could react I fell overboard into the water. I didn't know how to swim, I couldn't get back to the surface. The glimmering of sunlight seemed to shrink as I stretched to grasp it's precious rays as the world around me went black.  

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

huntinglynx346

Ellie

She stared out of her window. Just a couple days ago, she had been turned into a mermaid. She was scared, alone, floating in the ocean................until it happened. Now her mind was empty, yet full at the same time. She still couldn't get her head wrapped around it. And now, she was on the way to the beach to swim. Ellie's blond hair flickered as she stuck her head out the window. "Will they ever find out? If they did my life would be ruined." she thought as Ellie passed the stop light. Then...... she arrived. The beach.

• Posted at:

*HUNTER*

redwolf988

@Huntinglynx: No offense but shouldn't you wait to be accepted to start POVing? And Aura asked us to write what happened before we became mermaids, we aren't mermaids yet so.... 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Name : Skylar Sora Luella 

Mermaid Name : Athena

Personality : She is strong in heart, soul, and body, and very loyal. She loves her friends and protects them like a big sister. She is very intellegent and quick on her feet. She can be rude and violent, and very cold. She is wise, and kind. She is very trustworthy, but it takes a while for her start trusting someone. Once she does, it is a very bad idea to betray her. She has a quick temper, but she calms down by taking a swim. She is very protective. 

Human Appearance : Long thick golden brown hair that goes to the small of her back. She has sea blue eyes with silver and purple flecks that are framed by long eyelashes. She is tan and has an athlete's build. She is skinny but muscular and lithe. She is about 5'6 and is around 16 years old. She has two amethyst earings and two emerald studs in her ears. 

Human Clothing : A white tank top with red and blue plaid shirt over it with the first three buttons undone. Black jeggings with an American flag hoodie tied around her waist. White and blue high top converse. She has a pearl and emerald studded belt when she wears jeans. A pearl ankle bracelet and emerald shell-shaped necklace. 

Mermaid Appearance : Her hair has shortened to be elbow length and is kept in a braid tossed over her right shoulder with a shell hairclip. Her belt stays on her hips near the top of her tail. The ankle bracelet is near the tip of her tail before the fins spread out. The necklace stays were it is. 

Mermaid Tail : Dark sea blue and dark purple with silver flecks. Her fins are dark blue, dark purple, and orange/light purple, with the silver flecks aand they spread out into a v-shape. Her tail represents the night sky. 

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed) : She had been going out with a boy named Ethan who, while she was looking down at the crashing waves deciding if she should jump in or not, pushed her off the edge. When Skylar looked in his face he was smiling like a maniac as if her falling was funny. She had told him not to push her off, she had trusted him, but he pushed her off anyways. She barely missed the rocks. 

Crush : Open, must be a boy. 

Other : If it's okay, can I make a male character?  

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

dragonflyhawk14

I will make my form after school.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

I am a free spirit, a wild being. I do not allow the world to tell me what to do. I will always stand out from the crowd.

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

dragonflyhawk14

I accidentally submitted a half finished form. Ignore it.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

dragonflyhawk14

Name:Evie Eversong

Mermaid Name: Evie Sea

Personality: Kind, friendly, helpful, not easily hurt

Human Appearance:Shoulder length black hair, green eyes, tan skin

Human Clothing:Skinny jeans and black and white striped shirt with elbow length sleeves

Mermaid Appearance:Shoulder length black hair, green eyes, tan skin 

Mermaid Tail:Light blue on the top with with white underneath

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): She was always a little different and she had no friends and got teased alot about it. She would reather ride horses than hang out with boys and even though she lived by the beach she couldn't swim. One day a gril named Ava told her to come on a boat ride with her. Ava pertended to be Evie's friend and then pushed her into the water.

Crush: 

Other:

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

dragonflyhawk14

The form that comes through second is the finished one. 

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

dragonflyhawk14

Name:Evie Eversong

Mermaid Name: Evie Seasong

Personality: Kind, friendly, helpful, not easily hurt

Human Appearance:Shoulder length black hair, green eyes, tan skin

Human Clothing:Skinny jeans and black and white striped shirt with elbow length sleeves

Mermaid Appearance:Shoulder length black hair, green eyes, tan skin 

Mermaid Tail:Light blue on the top with with white underneath

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): She was always a little different and she had no friends and got teased a lot about it. She would rather ride horses than hang out with boys and even though she lived by the beach she couldn't swim. One day a girl named Ava told her to come on a boat ride with her. Ava pretended to be Evie's friend and then pushed her into the water.

Crush: None

Other:Has a pet cat at her human home and her parents don't know she is a mermaid.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

dragonflyhawk14

BTW this is a great idea

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Cerys Somnium

A soft breeze whipped through my hair. I could smell salt in the wind from the ocean. The sun was slowly setting, dowing in a golden colored ocean. I closed my eyes, behind me I could feel Rysand behind me. He put his hands around me tightly... Too tightly. 

"Rys... What are you-" I started. 

"It's easier if you don't struggle. It's nothing personal, it's ju-" he started. I rammed my elbow tightly into his chest. He let out a grunt, in his distraction I slipped from his grasp and punched him in the face. "You little [bleep]!" he screeched. The two of us fought back and forth for a few minutes before grabbed me again. "Goodbye, love." I felt myself falling. Faster and faster. I didn't scream, I didn't even struggle. Instead I just closed my eyes and fell.

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

dragonflyhawk14

Am I accepted.

• Posted at:

Call me Dawn

LDS and proud!

#Avidreader

#IloveLockwood&Co. 

#Lockarlyle Forever!

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles 

Can someone tell me if Evie Eversong was acepted?

• Posted at:

Call me Rowen  

This is Dawn's other account. 

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

Name: Wade Cloud
Merman Name: Wave
Personality: shy, but fiercely protective of those close to him, hurt deeply by the betrayal and recluse because of it, as well as slow to trust
Human Appearance: too shiny to be natural blond hair, soft blue eyes, like the sea before a storm
Human Clothing: usually a blue-green t-shirt and jeans
Merman Appearance: hair you can only describe as golden, piercing blue eyes, like the sea after a storm
Merman Tail: silver with flecks of violet
Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): out of the water with a 'friend' from school, when the friend pushed him into the sea and sailed away
Other:

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

Can someone tell me if Evie Eversong was acepted?

• Posted at:

Call me Rowen  

This is Dawn's other account. 

wolfbird1019

all accepted, and also, to whoever asked: yes, you can make a male character.

Karina-Grace

I woke up on the beach. Had that really just happened? Did James really just push me off that cliff? I stood and looked out at the last glimmer of sunlight sinking below the horizon. I stepped closer to the waves and watched the last rays of light sink away. I felt the ocean water lap at my feet. I was just standing there, and suddenly my legs felt like they had been bound together and I lost my balance. Surprised, I fell into the water. I looked at my legs, shocked to find that they were not there. I heard James and another girl coming towards me, and I saw their heads behind a stone wall. I quickly dragged myself into the ocean and swam away before they saw me.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN!"

HALLOWEEN

SPOOKAY!

Goddess of Imagination

huntinglynx346

Srry, am i accepted?

• Posted at:

*HUNTER*

huntinglynx346

Pretend my POV doesn't exist

• Posted at:

*HUNTER*

redwolf988

Cordilia 

I woke up startled. What had happened? Did Shelly really try to murder me? That little witch. But how did I end up on land? Was I carried here by the currents? Well I guess I'm very lucky. The ocean tide came up over the beach just below my feet as I stretched out wondering what to do next. Right now I just wanted to thank the fact I was still alive. What about after that though? I had to go home my family was probably worried sick. But could I face Shelly again, and continue to face her for the rest of my life. If everyone didn't know what she did there is no way she'd let me say it now. I sighed sadly. I smiled when the cool water came up and slashed over my feet. It was almost calming. I closed my eyes my worried seeming to slip away with the waves. A weird sensation covered my body and I looked down and I would have screamed if my voice hadn't also been scared away. I had a tail! I had a freaking fish tail! It was a bright coral color on the scales and the fin part was white. Going further up on by body I was wearing a tight white shell like cup covering my chest with golden fabric that extended to a little above the bottom of my ribcage leaving my pale middle section expozed. I blushed slightly at this outfit, it was far different from anything I'd ever dare to wear. I moved my head and long pink hair tumbled over my shoulder. I let out a soft cry, as if the tail wasn't enough. How did this happen? I heard voices approaching from somewhere in the darkness of early night. I had to get out of here, but I couldn't run with this tail. I would have to swim. But I physically couldn't swim! I had two choices at this moment take chance and try to swim or end up as a circus act. I chose the first option. after all I was now part fish and fish can swim so technically I should be able to swim right? I hope I'm right. I dragged myself deeper into the water and dove under the waves, swimming awkwardly to get further from the beach. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

wolfbird1019

yes you are accepted. everyone is.

Karina-Grace

When I was deep enough, I peaked above the waves and saw James kiss the girl he was with. That awful man. Suddenly, I felt power surge through my veins and I imagined James being drenched by the waves. The ocean obeyed, and James and the girl were drenched. Shocked, I dove back underwater. I looked at my tail. it was a shimmering dark blue tail with flecks of silver. My hair had grown. I was wearing a shimmering dark blue seashell-like top with silver fabric. My midsection was exposed. I was holding my breath, and I realized I needed air. Before I could make it to the surface, however, I couldn't hold it. I took a breath, and for a second I was horrified as my lungs filled with water. I released the water out of my lungs and realized I was breathing. Suddenly, I saw a face peak out from behind a wall of coral. As soon as she saw me see her, she ducked behind the wall of coral, her pink hair trailing behind her.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"THIS IS HALLOWEEN!"

HALLOWEEN

SPOOKAY!

Goddess of Imagination

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

Name: Fawn Vignali
Mermaid Name: Styx
Personality:
Human Appearance: Dark brown, wavy, hip-length hair, usually worn in two waist-length French braids; long and lanky, with lots of bony spots including ribs, hips, joints, and collarbones; coppery skin with a freckled face; blue eyes with grey specks; strong, angular face, large eyes, and a long nose; one scar running down from the inside of her left eye to a bit above her jaw, the result of an encounter
Human Clothing: Bright blue-violet tank top fading into deep purple at the hem; black, high-waist skinny jeans; cropped blue-black jacket, usually with the sleeves pushed up to her elbows; high-top sneakers decorated with metal studs; silver hoop earrings
Mermaid Appearance: Pretty much the same appearance, but with small changes; small patches of skin get a deep blue shimmery  which resembles the scales on her tail, on her shoulders/collar, hands, and cheeks; fins appear on her forearms matching the ones on her tail, as well as on her ears; she wears a dark purple fitted crop tank top, and a translucent and flowy layer over top in bright blue-violet; her hair becomes decorated in small shells with a blue-grey and off-white design and small chains of white and black pearls
Mermaid Tail: Dark blue with silver and pale blue patterns which vaguely resemble clouds, long translucent blue-black fins on the tip and sides which resemble billowing cloth
Backstory: Fawn lived in a small town in the middle of nowhere and never really opened up to people, save for Caitlin, her best friend. Caitlin was one of the few people she trusted and wanted to spend time around, and the two of them were practically inseparable. One day, the two of them were walking along a river when it started storming, and Fawn fell into the now rushing river. She was trying with desperation to get out, but Caitlin actually managed to move the rocks out of the way and make Fawn fall down the waterfall, an event which was played off as an accident but Fawn could tell by the look on her face that it was intentional. She would have crashed in the rocks at the bottom if it weren't for her strangely turning into a mermaid and, somehow, the water growing into a good layer over the rocks which cushioned her fall.
Other: Non

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

moonlightmystery143

Personality:
Human Appearance: Dark brown, wavy, hip-length hair, usually worn in two waist-length French braids; long and lanky, with lots of bony spots including ribs, hips, joints, and collarbones; coppery skin with a freckled face; blue eyes with grey specks; strong, angular face, large eyes, and a long nose; one scar running down from the inside of her left eye to a bit above her jaw, the result of an encounter
Human Clothing: Bright blue-violet tank top fading into deep purple at the hem; black, high-waist skinny jeans; cropped blue-black jacket, usually with the sleeves pushed up to her elbows; high-top sneakers decorated with metal studs; silver hoop earrings
Mermaid Appearance: Pretty much the same appearance, but with small changes; small patches of skin have shimmery deep blue scales over top like the ones on her tail, found on her shoulders/collar, hands, cheeks, and around her gills; fins appear on her forearms matching the ones on her tail, as well as on her ears; she wears a dark purple fitted crop tank top, and a translucent and flowy layer over top in bright blue-violet; her hair becomes decorated in small shells with a blue-grey and off-white design and small chains of white and black pearls
Mermaid Tail: Dark blue with silver and pale blue patterns which vaguely resemble clouds, long translucent blue-black fins on the tip and sides which resemble billowing cloth
Backstory: Fawn lived in a small town in the middle of nowhere and never really opened up to people, save for Caitlin, her best friend. Caitlin was one of the few people she trusted and wanted to spend time around, and the two of them were practically inseparable. One day, the two of them were walking along a river when it started storming, and Fawn fell into the now rushing river. She was trying with desperation to get out, but Caitlin actually managed to move the rocks out of the way and make Fawn fall down the waterfall, an event which was played off as an accident but Fawn could tell by the look on her face that it was intentional. She would have crashed in the rocks at the bottom if it weren't for her strangely turning into a mermaid and, somehow, the water growing into a good layer over the rocks which cushioned her fall.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

moonlightmystery143

wow i cant even remember the personality the third time what am i doing

Personality: Fawn is snarky, sarcastic, and cynical. With things she cares about she can be extremely protective and dedicated, though those things are few and far between. Generally, she is cynical and nihilistic, and it takes her a while to care for things to even a slight extent. She has trust issues, due to both her betrayal and her nature, and will often be reclusive and cold to newcomers until she can get to know them, when she will reveal the majority of her personality. She hates everyone, yet she hates some slightly less for a variety of reasons. She enjoys reading, especially mystery novels, and as such has pretty good problem-solving skills.
Mermaid Appearance: Pretty much the same appearance, but with small changes; small patches of skin have shimmery deep blue scales over top like the ones on her tail, found on her shoulders/collar, hands, cheeks, and around her gills; fins appear on her forearms matching the ones on her tail, as well as on her ears; she wears a dark purple fitted crop tank top, and a translucent and flowy layer over top in bright blue-violet; her hair becomes decorated in small shells with a blue-grey and off-white design and small chains of white and black pearls

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

cutewolf230

Skylar : 

I turned to Ethan, who was staring at me. "Do not push me off unless I tell you. I'm trusting you." 

I turned back to the water. It was crashing against the rock. I wanted to dive in, but I didn't want to hit the rocks. I felt Ethan put his arms on my back. I was going to turn around and tell him to keep his hands to himself, but he pushed me. My failed and the last thing I saw was Ethan smiling like a maniac, as if her falling was funny. I screamed and fell into the water. I pulled myself onto a rock on the beach in a hidden cove. I stood up, since I was getting angry and stepped into the water. Suddenly, I fell face forward into the water. I got up and fell backwards. I looked at my legs. Well they were legs. Now, a dark sea blue and dark purple tail with silver flecks and fins that looked like dusk replaced them. My hair reached my elbows and was in a braid tossed over my right shoulder. I was wearing a tight white shell top with a turquoise fabric with a gold fabric lining. It exposed my tan stomach. I blushed. I never wore revealing clothing. I heard Ethan coming down the beach. I quickly swam around a corner and peeked. He was with a girl named Amber. He took her hands and kissed her. 

I'll do a form later.

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

MasterSAMB

cutewolf230

Name : Ethan Smith 

Merman Name : Ares 

Personality : He is strong, brave, and fearless. He is very protective and is like a big brother. He clashes with Skylar (Athena) a lot and well, they fight. Despite their fighting, Ethan can't help but accept the fact that he still loves Skylar. He gets violent when he's angry. He is smart and quick on his feet. 

Human Appearance : Dark brown hair that is short and shaved on two sides of his head. He has sea blue eyes with black flecks. He is muscular and has broad shoulders. He is tan and around 6'2. He is 16 almost 17 years old. Very strong and a trained fighter. 

Human Clothing : A black shirt and blue jeans. Black sneakers. He wears his father's army dog tag as well as his own dog tag that Skylar gave him on the two year anniversary. 

Merman Appearance : His hair stays the same except it has blue streaks. His eyes stay the same. He isn't wearing a shirt, as most merman don't but he does have a seaweed sash going across his chest and around his waist as a symbol of a Sea Police officer.  

Mermaid Tail : Dark blue, turquoise blue, aquamarine blue, to light blue at his fins. His tail is strong, so he is a good swimmer. 

Backstory  (How You Were Betrayed) : After he pushed Skylar off the cliff, he went to go reveal his feelings for Amber to Amber. He took Amber to the cliff told her how he felt, and kissed her. She pushed him away and denied his feelings, then pushed him off the cliff. There, he felt betrayed, and he felt bad because Skylar had loved him and he pushed her off a cliff just so he could have a chance with a girl who didn't like him back. He had something good with Skylar and he threw it all away.

Crush : Skylar 

Other : N/A 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

MasterSAMB

Thumbnail avatar 1a59203ae4

indigowolf589

Name: Jean Ire Grey

Mermaid Name: Eternity

Personality: Jean is very Naive, probably why she was betrayed so easily, Shes trustworthy and warm-hearted and even if someone does something terrible to her she'll stay kind, but not to them, shes quiet usually and shes not nosy, but she makes friends easily. 

Human Appearance: Olive-ish skin, long, very soft and well combed brown hair with white going down a bit at the front, 

Human Clothing:a cute little very very light blue jumper with a black kitten on it, and blue denim jeans, and she wears cat ear accessory.

Mermaid Appearance: Straight, soft and well combed white hair, if she had knees it would go down to their (shes very tall), one of her eyes turn yellow, the other turns green.

Mermaid Tail: A Shimmering long skinny turqoise tail.

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): She had a boyfriend named Danyael, Jean and Danyael would always go to a edge of a spiky rocky cliff near the ocean, and one day they talked about their fears, Jean said she would hate to drown in the water because her body would never be found and cruel sharks would eat her and tear her apart, and Danyael smiled, they both stood up to leave but then Danyael held her violently and said, "Thank you, for telling me your worst fears.. Naive little princess." And he laughed, then kicked her stomach and threw her in the ocean and she screamed saying "HOW COULD YOU!".

Other: Meow >;3 Can she has a pet cat named strawberreh thats half mermaid ;o?

• Posted at:

Asena

Your friendly neighborhood nightwing. 

every thought is a battle

every breath is a war

and i don't think

im winning anymore

1 , , 3 , 4