Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Cordilia

With this tail I could swim better than I could ever do before. It still wasn't perfect but had I truly expected it to be? I also learned quickly that I had more fish qualities than just a tail, I could breath under water. It felt strange but not totally horrible. It was very beautiful down here but i didn't want to live here. I was unsure of whether or not if I went back on land that my legs would return. I swam deeper into the coral reef lost in thought about what was going to happen. I glanced to my side and stopped swimming out of mix of terror and surprise. There was another girl in the water, but that wasn't what surprise me. What shocked me was her lower body was a dark blue and silver fish tail. She turned her head towards me and I ducked out of the way. I hope she didn't see me. I looked over to see my hair still following me. Darn my long hair this is why I keep mine short, well not really but still. The other mermaid started to slowly swim over. Shoot, what do I do now? Well she is another mermaid so she'll probably be accepting of me. What if she is a natural born mermaid and thinks I'm some creepy mutaint. A natural born mermaid that's a laugh. Who's ever heard of a real mermaid. I scowled. Says the girl who one day woke up and turned into a mermaid. I took a deep breath and looked up to meet the gaze of the surprised mermaid.  

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Hero:

Fae Thunderracer

Animal:

Freja

Level:

Clan:

The Eye of the Copper Gauntlet

Maria-Grace:

Sarah and I were standing on the edge of the boat, looking out over the water and how the sunset brilliantly reflected on the ocean. Suddenly, she turned to me.

"Maria?" she asked.

"Yeah?" I replied, turning to her. As I turned however, my backpack caught on the rail and flung me backwards over the side of the boat. I screamed as I dangled over the water, only hanging on by a little bit of bag.

"Oh my god, Mari!" Sarah cried and hurried over with a strange look in her eyes. For a split second, I thought that I had finally found someone that I could trust, someone who would save me from this stupid predicament.

I could only watch however as, instead of pulling me up, Sarah undid the part of backpack that was latched on and before letting go, her eyes met mine.

"Enjoy the ocean, little Maria-Grace."

For a few seconds, I fell through the air, wondering if my life had been good enough, and then I hit the ocean. Hard.

I struggled to stay afloat, but the clear, beautiful water seemed to be pulling me down into it's depths. After a moment of flailing, I gave up and let the water take me down, the last I saw being Sarah watching me drown.

How could you do this, Sarah?

Call me...

~Bubbles Traitare le Bobcat~

Formerly Katsune-Chan/Polaris

#MeromeVikklanPoofless

Youtube Addict/TroubleTwist of Pokemon

"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter."

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.

Thumbnail avatar 685befde70

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

SORRY ABOUT THE ALL CAPS. MY COMPUTER IS HAVING PROBLEMS. 

EVIE:

I WAS SITING ALONE UNDER A TREE WHEN A GIRL WALKED UP TO ME "HEY. I'M AVA." SHE SAID. "DO YOU WANT TO HANG OUT LATER TODAY?" "YES." I SAID. "WHERE DO YOU WANT TO MEET?" "HOW ABOUT BY THE DOCKS? WE COULD GO FOR A RIDE IN MY BOAT." "OK. MEET YOU THERE AFTER SCHOOL." I SAID. WE MET BY THE DOCKS AFTER SCHOOL AND GOT IN AVA'S BOAT. WE HEADED OUT TO THE OCEAN. SUDDENLY THE BOAT STOPED. "SORRY ABOUT THIS EVIE " SHE SAID. "IT'S FOR A BET." SHE SHOVED ME OFF THE BOAT INTO THE WATER. I SANK DEEP DOWN AND EVERYTHING WENT BLACK.

Dawn

Our character is not defined by the battles we win or lose but by the battles we dare to fight.          -Saraphina and the Twisted Staff

I accept all friend requests.

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Hero:

Sera Windrider

Animal:

Hermes

Level:

Rei/Remember:

I slowly regained consciousness, and one sense at a time, I explored my surroundings. I was laying on a warm, rough surface. Tiny pebbles dug into my arms and back. My legs were strangely numb, but I didn't seem to have broken anything. It smelled like brine and the ocean. I was on the beach? Finally, I opened my eyes and looked up at the bright, clear sky. Seagulls swooped down to where I was and started looking for food. One particularly curious bird landed right next to me and started pecking at my tail.
Wait. . . my tail?!
I shoved the bird away and sat up to get a better look. It was pale blue, and shimmered so bright in the sun that I had to shield my eyes. I flexed it, and it started tingling as blood flowed back to the sore muscles. I looked at the rest of my body to make sure I hadn't somehow turned into a giant fish. My hair was pinned up and felt heavier, which was strange. I had the same creamy peach skin, which was reassuring, and the scaly skin of my tail melted smoothly into my bare torso. Skin, skin, more bare skin. . . Where were my clothes?! I felt a silky material covering my chest and found a sheer, gauzy length of fabric binding my chest, but nothing else. No shells or anything like in the movies? I sighed. This would be awkward.
Just then, I heard voices coming towards me. I turned to see a couple, two people I didn't know, start kissing passionately. I blushed, then looked down at my indecent state. I had to hide! I looked around, but there was nothing on the beach except a couple pieces of driftwood, pebbles, and a dead crab. Then, I looked at the ocean. Sure, I had a fish tail. . . but could I swim with it? There was no other choice, and the couple was about to look my way, so I took a deep breath and jumped into the water with a loud splash, then pulled myself into deeper water where I could swim. Finally, I relaxed, and let out a deep sigh. Too late, I realized my mistake, and tried to swim up towards the surface. But it was too far, and gravity pulled me down. Desperate for a miracle, I took a deep breath in the water and found it strange, but natural, like I'd been breathing underwater for my entire life. I could breathe! Smiling, I swam to a colorful reef in the deeper waters and spotted a flash of silver on dark blue, like a star in the midnight sky. I'd never heard of a fish with those kinds of colorings! Out of curiosity I swam after the occasional flashes of silver I saw and stopped when I saw the owner of the tail. Another mermaid?! Quickly, I hid behind some coral, but bumped into another person. Pink strands of hair drifted across my vision and I whirled to see their owner. She looked back at me with just as much surprise. It was another mermaid! Were she and the first one friends? I looked back and forth between the two, still surprised and maybe a little scared. Finally, when it was clear that both knew of my presence, I tentatively asked, "Uh, hi?"

k a g a m i m o c h i

the hopeless romantic

"if you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. and if they dont, they never were."

- khalil gibran  

Thumbnail avatar e598f1746e

moonlightmystery143

Hero:

Fae Stormchanter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

Elements

alright im just gonna go ahead and do a pov. also im changing around the backstory, just a bit.

Fawn
I'd always loved this part of the forest, from the twinkling, rocky river, to the smell of the surrounding trees. Caitlin was talking about something, though I only registered that she was talking rather than what she was saying. She then pulled me over to the river, hopping across it using one rock as a stepping stone, and started playing in the water a bit. She splashed me, and I shrieked. She then pulled me into the water, pulling me right out after I got wet.
"Caitlin, I swear I'll kill you if you do that again," I said with a laugh as I climbed back to my feet. We started walking again, towards the waterfall.
Then thunder rumbled, and I stopped in my tracks. "Cait, I don't think that sounds good." I looked up to see a bunch of storm clouds overhead, which must have appeared during our walk. "Let's go," I said, trying to turn around.
She shrugged. "We'll be able to get back into the woods if a storm does start, hide out in a cave or something until it blows over," she said. "We don't necessarily have to be home until night." I nodded and she kept walking, holding onto my hand.
It began raining. Quickly. The river began to rise from the small creek into a rush of water. "Okay, scratch that," Caitlin said, pulling on my hand to cross the river before the water got too high. She hopped across the stones, but I wasn't as lucky.
I scrambled, trying to get to my feet. Luckily, the water hadn't gotten high enough to pull me past the rocks. "Caitlin!" I screamed, to the girl who hadn't even noticed me falling into the river in her attempt to get into the forest. "Caitlin freaking Berns, get over here!" She turned around and rushed over, trying to help me up. The water was continually rising and I didn't know how much more time there was.
She accidentally moved one of the rocks over to her rather than grabbing onto me, and the waves managed to catch me. I grabbed onto her hand, but she let go. "Sorry!" she screamed as if it were an accident. I could tell it wasn't an accident. I can't believe she doesn't think I'll notice that glint in her eyes as if she's proud of what she did. I grabbed again, gripping tightly and moving my hands up to her forearm. Using all my strength, I pulled her in, a furious glare on my face. I knew I was using up all my energy and wearing myself out, but what else would I use it for? Struggling to get up? I was going to fall down the waterfall anyways, I might as well follow my word.
"I told you I was going to kill you if you pushed me in again," I said under my breath as her head hit the rocks, trying to hold back a flood of tears with all my might. Her blood mixed with the water, giving it a faint red tint. Then, a wave hit me like a train and I went under. The one wave was enough to carry me off the end of the waterfall. I screamed for help, in the rare chance that anyone was out here except me and Caitlin's dead body. I looked down, despite my brain and my gut urging me not to. The base of the waterfall - which I was plummeting towards with the help of the rushing water along with gravity - was a bed of rocks with a thin film of water over top. I was going to die, just as Caitlin had. That is if I don't drown first, which I was probably going to. Another wave of water hit me, bringing my head into the waterfall, and I was trying my best not to breathe. Then, I breathed.
Everything went numb and dark, and I could no longer feel the water. How haven't I hit the rocks yet?
Suddenly, a sensation took over my entire body, some weird mix of excruciating pain and a euphoria, with some pins and needles in there too.
I hit water.
Not the rocks, but a thick layer of water. I opened my eyes and looked down. The rocks were there, but over that was water that had not been there just a minute before. What in the world was that? I tried climbing up, but I couldn't. When I looked at my legs, I didn't see my legs, rather a deep blue fish tail with a design resembling storm clouds. I had to have been dreaming, but my eyes weren't deceiving me. I definitely had a tail. And fins. And webbed hands. And this weird shirt, and the shells and pearls in my hair.
Either that or the whole day so far had been one wild hallucination.
I swam away from the waterfall, half swimming and half being pushed by the waves. Rain hit against me from the storm, and thunder continued to rumble, though now it was more distant, moving to my left and in my direction. I saw the bluffs hanging over the water and the vast expanse of water against the still stormy sky, which made me realize the waterfall flowed into the ocean.
Now, I just needed to get as far away from that waterfall as possible. Away from Caitlin's body, wherever it is. I swam right, away from the storm, and headed several feet underwater. I was breathing like normal, but I didn't feel a thing in my nose. Rather, a set of gills worked away on either side of my neck.
After about twenty minutes of swimming, during which I went much quicker than I'd expected, the sea level began to slope up and I found myself a short ways away from a reef. I approached the reef, but with caution, keeping as low as I could comfortably go without touching the seaweed which began to cover the sandy ground.

Eris

i always thought i might be bad

now im sure that its true

cause i think youre so good

and im nothing like you

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#moresigspa-

/270112

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

Skylar/Athena : 

After seeing that, I decided to go to the reef. I pushed myself off from the rock and swam underneath the water. I headed towards a reef, where I think I could test my abilities. I held my breath. Dang it Ethan, why did you have to push me, I thought. I let out the breath and easily started breathing in water. I did a flip, before swimming further into the reef and closer to the sea floor. I saw something moving, and it definitely wasn't a fish. Was it a shark? No. Too small to be a shark. I moved towards it, hoping it was another mermaid. The dark shape swam up the sloping sea floor. I waved. The dark shape looked at me. Her legs, no tail was deep blue with storm clouds decorating it. I pointed to the surface and made the talking sign. I swam up. She followed me. I broke surface and looked at the beautiful sky. I saw the girl come up and I greeted her.

"Hi. I'm Skylar." I said.

Ethan/Ares : 

I took Amber's hands in mine and kissed her. She pushed me away. 

"Eww! I don't like you weirdo!" Amber shrieked. She ran away.

I stumbled and fell into the water. I dived in midair and reminded myself not to breathe. I fell into the water and everything went black. My legs felt numb and tingly, with pins and needles in the mix. When I opened my eyes, I was in the cover where I had confessed my feelings to Skylar two years ago. Instantly, my heart hurt. A seagull wandered close and pecked at my legs. Wait, where did my legs go! I thought. I shooed the seagull away so I could get a good look at the tail. It was all shades of blue and looked very powerful. Then I looked to make sure I had a shirt. Nope, all that was there was a sash the looked like it was made of seaweed. It went across my chest and around my waist. I moved into the water and swam underneath to the coral reef. There, I saw three mermaids staring at each other. I waved to the pink haired one. She looked familiar.  

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf

Country  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

"Huckleberry Huckleberry. What ever bad bad things you did at your old school you were still such a Huckleberry." - Maya Hart 

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Hero:

Sera Mistsword

Animal:

Freja

Level:

Clan:

Spirits of the Dragons

Hey, the title's not that bad! I've done worse xD

Name: Mira Kennedy-Rose

Mermaid Name: Mika

Personality: Loud, outgoing, fiercely loyal to her friends. She is a bit of a bookworm, and loves spending time with her friends or at the

library, where she reads comic books.

Human Appearance: Black hair in a long ponytail (to her waist), silver glasses, bright green eyes, dark blue T-shirt, jeans. Usually will walk barefoot.

Human clothing: see above.

Mermaid appearance: Hair twists into an (even longer) braid, her glasses have a gold tint with swirls across the sides.

Mermaid Tail: There are 5 fins- 2 on each side of the tail, then 1 big fin at the bottom. They are a mix of soft purple and deep blue, while the tail itself is a dark, navy aqua color.

Backstory: Mira was a nuisance to her 'friends'. She would try to help best she could, but they would hate her for 'doing it all wrong.' It was only because she was different than them that made them angry and jealous. This continued for years, until they couldn't take it.

Then it got too much for them. They decided to do something.

They made her take a dare- to try and collect 50 seashells from a seastorm. Then she would be a 'cool kid' like them. They knew Mira would be in huge danger and in a risk of dying, but Mira was desperate to please her friends, so she agreed.

The storm wasn't very bad to her friends, but bad enough for Mira. They towering waves and wind overcame her as she collected the shells, and she was swept in a riptide and hit her head on a rock, knocking her unconscious.

Crush: None, for now.

Other: Non, à presént.

Mods, please let this through!

{*//Kira\\*}

All my wolves begin to howl

Wake me up, the time is now

Oh, can you hear the drumming

Oh, there'a revolution coming

#PROUDCHRISTIAN

MeJayJakeSeraKikiChanJenSeltaMooneyeStargazerEli

#Marinoir!

#WHOVIAN

#KyliLivesOn

Thumbnail avatar 7bda6f2ab3

dragonmoonlight221

Hero:

Jasper Oaksummoner

Animal:

Spike

Level:

Clan:

The Wolves Of SAMBRIA

Wade/Wave:

I breathed in deeply. The salty sea air blew through my hair. Elena and Jackson smiled at me as I effortlessly steered the boat out of the bay. Soon, we were out on the ocean, with the dock a small speck. I closed my eyes, and didn't see the look Elena gave Jackson. I stopped the boat and dipped my feet in the water, sitting down on the edge of the boat. Jackson came up behind me and placed a friendly hand on my back. He said to me, " Wade. Thanks for taking us out here." I nodded. He continued, " This will make things a lot easier." His smile grew menacing, and he grabbed hold of my shirt. Before I could react, I was thrown into the sea. I tried to swim up so I could get him back, but the currents seemed to be sucking me in. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Jackson staring into the water with a mad glint in his eyes.

I woke up. I was in some sort of cave. There was a lot of water seeping through the enterance, and I could see the lighthouse through the opening. There was a small channel that looked as though it would lead out of the cave and into the sea. Some sort of bug was crawling on my leg. I reached to brush it off, and felt scales on my legs. I looked down quickly, and saw a silver tail! I tried to stand up to get away from it, but just fell over. Was it attached to me? As I examined my reflection, I noticed that my hair was even more shiny than usual. It almost looked....golden. I began to feel rather warm and panicky. I reached down to tug on my shirt collar, and just felt bare skin. I examined my reflection even closer and realized that except for my tail, I was completely and utterly without clothes. Wait. Was I a merman? I heard a voice say, " You're absolutely sure that he is dead?" Another replied, " Yes. How could he have survived that? I saw him black out in the sea." The first said, " Well, its a good thing he is dead." I peeked out of the cave and saw Elena and Jackson walking towards it! Elena said, " Just the same, we have been told to check for him, and so we will!" I looked around wildly. There had to be some other way out! I dove into the channel, and found an opening big enough for me!

I swam through and accidentally took a deep breath. I panicked, and then realized my lungs were filling with water, but I wasn't drowning. I saw something pink flash, and swam down there to find it, hoping it was a coral cave or something I could hide in. It wasn't coral. It was a girl, with pink hair, and a tail. I said, " Hey!" She turned around and saw me. Her eyes darted around wildly. I said, " It's okay! I just need some help. I just woke up in a sea cave and had turned into a merman! I'm assuming you're a mermaid, because you have a tail and are human." She nodded, her eyes darting to my bare chest. I sighed and said uncomfortably, " Yeah, apparently Disney lied to us. When you make the transformation from human to merperson, it isn't very pretty, or magical. It leaves you somewhat.....naked." Her eyes widened and she swam away. I called, " Hey! Wait! Come back!" I swam after her. She was a mermaid. She must know what was going on.

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Silver

Moonstruck

Moonlight

Briggan

Spark

Star 

You're my friend, Seaweed Brain. Any more stupid questions?

My most educated analysis, with all matters of math and science in mind, is that it's magic.

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

I'll POV in a moment

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar bca8c08fa6

amazingdawn82

Hero:

Heather Starbrook

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Bookmark.

Constellation

Amazing

Keeper

Sara

Kitty Lover

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

Can Skylar/Athena have a crush on Wade/Wave? 

Also, I decided that her hair is going to be dark purple and silver when she is a mermaid. 

Skylar/Athena : 

After talking to Fawn, we dived back down and I swam towards the pink girl. There was a merman swimming after her, and the girl was obviously uncomfortable. I swam in front of the merman and made him stop. 

"Stop. She swam away for a reason, so leave her alone." I said. 

"Okay. But do you know what's going on?" He asked. 

"Look. All I know, is I was pushed off a cliff by my boyfriend, and suddenly, I have a tail and my hair is purple and silver." I said. "If there is someone who tell us what happened, we better find that person quick before I go mad. By the way, I'm Skylar and this is Fawn."

"I'm Wade." Wade replied.

"Come on. Let’s go find that person." I ushered.  

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf

Country  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

"Huckleberry Huckleberry. What ever bad bad things you did at your old school you were still such a Huckleberry." - Maya Hart 

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Cordilia 

As soon as the first mermaid came over a second appeared. She seemed friendly enough. Then there was another figure approching. It was a boy he waved at me but my eyes went to his almost bare chest immideatly. Then I looked down at my own coverings. My face turned almost as pink as my hair. I squeaked and covered my upper body before quickly swimming away from the others. I was barely a few feet away when suddenly another voice yelled to me. "Hey!" I turned around to see another boy. I looked around for an escape I didn't want to be seen looking like... this! "It's okay! I just need some help. I just woke up in a sea cave and had turned into a merman! I'm assuming you're a mermaid, because you have a tail and are human." He said. I nodded shyly. I looked to his bare chest and could feel my cheeks heating up again. "Yeah, apparently Disney lied to us. When you make the transformation from human to merperson, it isn't very pretty, or magical. It leaves you somewhat.....naked." He said uncomfortably. He had probably noticed my very little covering by now and I was freaking out. I quickly swam away from him back towards the others. "Hey! Wait! Come back!" He called. The others must have heard and swam over. There were now four people looking at me. I felt so nervous about this. I covered my exposed body with my arms and tried to stop blushing. 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Ignore that POV I'll edit it a bit. 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

Hero:

Rubi Firevoice

Animal:

Nix

Level:

Clan:

Majestic Wolves

Ohh!!!

Name: Cazadora

Mermaid Name: Harmony

Personality: shy, dark, distant, friendless

Human Appearance: Pale skin, short, black hair, gray eyes,short nails (she chews them)

Human Clothing: Indian-style polo and bootcut jeans. She wears indian-style high-heel boots and diamond stud earrings she got from her great grandmother the day she died.

Mermaid Appearance: pale skin, medium length light red hair with aquamarine highlights.it is in two tiny hair pieces on front and most of it is hanging freely. Still wears her diamond earrings and has a tankini length shirt that is pitch black and has a diamond shaped hole in the back

Mermaid Tail: blue-green (aquamarine) with black, hollow diamonds patterned on it. 

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): She invited her best (and only) friend on a cruise with her Mom and herself. They went on the cruise and on evening Cazadora sat on the rail of the ship with her legs hanging off. She was watching the storm clouds cover the sunset before she was going to be asked below deck for safety. Athena (her friend) came and found her to take her belowdeck, when the storm began. The boat lurched before Cazadora had a chance to get off of the rail,and she was tossed off. She managed to grab the railing and called to Athena for help. Athena grabbed her hands, and her face of worry turned to a face of I'm-not-really-your-friend. "No one likes you, so you might as well go away!" She shouted, heaving Cazadora overboard when she said away. Cazadora screamed as she went overboard, and the impact on the water knocked her out. The curent pulled her body away from the boat and no one came for her. A giant wave pushed her away from the survace, cutting her off from the air supply. The Mermaid Queen found her and turned her into a mermaid just as she released her last breath.

Crush: open

Other: She has trust issues but is loyal to her queen. She doesn't talk to most people and is awkward when you try to have a conversation. 

mods please let this go through!!!

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Scarred on the SAMB.

Full at /20997SAMB

Full at /211974 - IRMB

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Cordilia 

As soon as the first mermaid came over a second appeared. She seemed friendly enough. Then there was another figure approching. It was a boy he waved at me but my eyes went to his almost bare chest immideatly. Then I looked down at my own coverings. My face turned almost as pink as my hair. I squeaked and covered my upper body before quickly swimming away from the others. I was barely a few feet away when suddenly another voice yelled to me. "Hey!" I turned around to see another boy. I looked around for an escape I didn't want to be seen looking like... this! "It's okay! I just need some help. I just woke up in a sea cave and had turned into a merman! I'm assuming you're a mermaid, because you have a tail and are human." He said. I nodded shyly. I looked to his bare chest and could feel my cheeks heating up again. "Yeah, apparently Disney lied to us. When you make the transformation from human to merperson, it isn't very pretty, or magical. It leaves you somewhat.....naked." He said uncomfortably. He had probably noticed my very little covering by now and I was freaking out. I quickly swam away from him back towards the others. "Hey! Wait! Come back!" He called. I hid behind a wall of coral but he was still coming. "Stop. She swam away for a reason, so leave her alone." A female voice said. "Okay. But do you know what's going on?" He asked. "Look. All I know, is I was pushed off a cliff by my boyfriend, and suddenly, I have a tail and my hair is purple and silver." If there is someone who tell us what happened, we better find that person quick before I go mad. By the way, I'm Skylar and this is Fawn." She said. I peak up over the coral to see two girls talking with the boy. "I'm Wade." He replied. "Come on. Let’s go find that person." The Skylar girl said swimming my way. I was about to swim away when I noticed the previous three merpeople swimming over. I had no where to go. There were now six people looking at me. I felt so nervous about this. I covered my exposed body with my arms and tried to stop blushing as I looked away from all of them.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar 2a4447368a

indigowolf589

Hero:

Irena Wildfur

Animal:

Soldier

Level:

Clan:

Marvel Lovers

Ima just POV x3.

Danyael held my hand as we walked to the large, rocky cliff. He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled happily, "I'm so lucky to have a amazing guy like you." I said and hugged him, we finally made our way to the cliff and we both sat, "Jean, let's talk about our fears." Danyael said, I nodded. "I would hate to be thrown in the ocean.. and be eaten, I would rather be killed by someone, and rot peacefully in my grave." I smiled at him, "I would hate to lose you," He said, and pat my head, We got up but then.. Danyael grabbed me, he squeezed me tightly and said: "Thank you for telling me your fears, Naive little princess." He grinned evily and threw me in the ocean, I screamed as I fell, I then went out cold.

When she wakes up x3)

I woke up, I looked down and I saw a quite pretty, turquoise-teal colour covering my legs slowly, then I shook my head and.. I saw a fish tail growing, bounding my legs, glueing them together, I panicked. I'm a.. MERMAID? I thought, I kept panicking, Then my hair grew extremely long, up to my knees.. if I had any right now, my eyes felt weird as if they were changing, then I looked at my reflection in the water.. I realised I wasn't wearing a.. top, I blushed and Instead I had seashells, Like in that movie the little mermaid, I had seashells where Ariel had them, It showed my belly, and I blushed again, This is so embarrassing! I thought, I heard people coming, I then quickly panicked, I couldn't swim, But I was a mermaid, so.. Maybe I could, I dove in the water and I could swim perfectly, a smile appeared on my face and I dove down deep, I saw a mermaid with long pink hair and I waved, "H-Hi!" I said, nervously.

K姧ïÐ¥

()  Marvel  

ιм -мєи σвѕєѕѕє

♥ιм α ѕσηgωяιтєя αη ρσємωяιтєя♥

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Cordilia 

"H-Hi!" A nervous voice excamed. I looked up to see another mermaid had appeared. I squeaked and ducked down again, pulling my hair over my face and upper body. "Another one?!  How any Merpeople are there?!" I squeaked. "None of us mean any harm. What's your name?" One of them asked softly. I pulled my head up slightly, my cheeks still pink. Could I trust these people. I hardly knew them and I was stuck in such an awkward situation. "I... I'm Coral." I finally said using the nickname my brother used when I was a little kid. 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

indigowolf589

Hero:

Irena Wildfur

Animal:

Soldier

Level:

Clan:

Marvel Lovers

"I'm Jean, and these outfits are just so.. showing! It's embaressing!" I looked at the pink-haired mermaid, "Oh, I'm Jean Ire a Grey by the way!" I smiled, "It'd be nice to get to know people here, would you uh like to.. hang out?" I asked Coral, I gulped worriedly.

K姧ïÐ¥

()  Marvel  

ιм -мєи σвѕєѕѕє

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Hero:

Heather Icefall

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

Silver Forest wolf clan

Omg, I was gone for a day, and now this? Jeez, I need to catch up...

Dawn

The last thing I remember was hitting the water. Actaully, that's a lie. I remember everything.

I just choose not to.

I remember the rocks, the water, the waves, and the dagger. Last but not least, I remember them.

I hit the rocks, scrambling to try to get a grip. I remember the dagger falling next to me, spinning in circles, it looked like it was trying to stop itself, until it fell into the water. I remember their weapons, and their voices. Soon, just like the dagger, I soon gave up, let go, and fell into the water.

There was no way I was going to get back up, out of the water, they were still there, I knew it. I looked around and spotted my dagger, I swam down and gripped it tight. I held it tight near my chest, and soon blew out my breath, so I would sink to the bottom. My back hit the bottom, and sand flew up on all sides of me.

I remember my throat itching for water, and then I realized, I didn't want to die. I kicked off the ground and started to swim up as fast as I could. I could see the surface of the water, I was so close, but I was too late. My vision became blurry as I reached the top. My fingers came through the water and exploded into the air, but it didn't do anything, I was too slow. My fingers fell back into the water as everything went black.

I woke up at the bottom of the ocean. My dagger still in my one of my hand. How was I still alive? I looked around and soon realized I had a mermaid tail. An almost black mermaid tail, with light grey on the bottom.  A mermaid tail. Why a mermaid? Out of all things. 

It didn't surprise me to be honest. Weird right? These things aren't normal. But I knew something, this town isn't normal.

I closed my eyes and laid back down on the bottom of the ocean. I needed a break. From everything.

Everything.

" To see the world,

things dangerous to come to,

to see behind walls,

draw closer,

to find each other,

and to feel.

That is the purpose of life."       - Walter Mitty

"Beautiful things don't ask for attention." -James Thurber

*Call Me Blue*

Thumbnail avatar e598f1746e

moonlightmystery143

Hero:

Fae Stormchanter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Fawn/Styx
I really doubted my faith in these people. Was I really this desperate to get answers that I'll sit around and wait for them to get ready and go?
I slowly drifted away from them, letting the gentle waves carry me around as I tried to distance myself from the group.
"Uh, guys?" I asked, arms crossed and an exasperated look on my face. "Are we gonna go figure out what's with the tails or what?"
"Well, yeah, we definitely want answers," the smaller one of the group said. "I just personally don't feel like we need to hurry it."
"Well I do," I said, turning around. "And if any of you want to come with you can as long as you don't slow me down more than you have already." At that, I swam away, diving deeper into the ocean. I just hoped that there would be some sort of answer, any at all, close to here. After all, there were just a bunch of people who turned into mermaids, all within a fair distance of each other. What were the odds?
The quiet was nice, though it was short.
"Hey!" A voice called from somewhere in the depths of the ocean. I dove down still more and found two girls lying on the ocean floor. The first was the one mermaid who swam off earlier, the second being one I hadn't met until now, whose white hair floated around her like a cloud.
"What do you want?" I asked, slightly bitterly, stopping at once and slumping my shoulders.
"Sorry if I bugged you," the white-haired one said nervously. "I just saw you're also a mermaid."
"Yeah," I said, shrugging. "And I absolutely need to find out why."
"Well, what's the rush? Why not just relax for a bit?"
"Sorry, but I'm going to find out what is going on with the tails as soon as possible, or I'm going to die trying." I shuddered at the I'm going to die part, and it had the same effect on the pink-haired mermaid.
"We can come with!" the white-haired girl said, enthusiastically yet nervously. "How does that sound, Coral?" Coral. I made a mental note of the pink-haired girl's name.
"I dunno, Jean," Coral spoke quietly. "it seems fun, but dangerous at the same time."
"Why don't we just stay here for a little bit? The three of us," Jean suggested. "Just get used to being mermaids before we start questing or anything like that."
I rolled my eyes, then sat down next to the two.
"I'm Jean, and," Jean started.
"I already caught your names," I said, trying to be friendly for just now. "I'm, uh, Styx," I said. I tried using my old name with another girl back there, but couldn't bring myself to keep using it. It reminded me of my past life, and it reminded me of Caitlin. I don't know where Styx came from, but it sounded nothing like Fawn, which I liked.
"Nice meeting you, Styx," Jean said with a bit of a grin. Coral just smiled with a face as pink as the hair she hid behind.
"Uh, you okay?" I said to Coral.
"Yeah, yeah, it's just..." Coral said, stuttering over her words. "I don't really know, just these clothes are really revealing."
I shrugged. "I really don't care less as long as they stay put, but yeah, I get ya."
"I just don't like how revealing it is," Jean said, and Coral nodded in agreement.
"Anyways, do either of you have any idea why we're mermaids?" I asked.
"I have no idea, the last thing I remember was this boy I was with threw me into the ocean after I told him I was afraid of it. Next thing I know, I'm in the ocean with a tail and these seashells where my clothes should be," Jean said, obviously half-rambling.
"So you were also thrown into the ocean?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows together.
"Yeah," she said.
"I was too," Coral said, mostly talking at a normal volume after knowing us for a bit.
"Well, I mean technically I was thrown into a river going into the ocean, but close enough." I shook my head, lowering it a bit and resting my chin on my hand with my fingers touching my mouth.
We continued chattering quietly for a few more minutes, then I spoke up again.
"So, uh, I really need to figure out why this all has happened. If either of you wants to come with feel free to, but if not..." I trailed off, turning away into the depths of the ocean.

also im changing her mermaid appearance so she also has the shell thing instead of that weird top i gave her for some reason, with the same design as the ones in her hair

Eris

i always thought i might be bad

now im sure that its true

cause i think youre so good

and im nothing like you

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#moresigspa-

/270112

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

Skylar/Athena : 

I swam around the area, before bumping into a wall of muscle. Wait, it was familiar! The guy turned around. I gasped but narrowed my eyes so he could see their color. His eyes widened. 

"Hello. I’m Athena." I said. 

I had no idea where Athena came from, other than the fact that I didn't want Ethan to know who I am. 

"Ares." The guy smiled. 

I swam back to Styx. She was with three mermaids who were lying on the seafloor. 

"Hi! I'm Athena!" I said. 

"Hi. I'm Jean, that's Coral and Styx." The white haired girl said. 

"I already met Styx. Mind if I hang with you?" I asked. 

"Not at all." Jean said. 

She patted the seafloor next to her. I swam down and sat. 

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf

Country  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Hero:

Fae Thunderracer

Animal:

Freja

Level:

Clan:

The Eye of the Copper Gauntlet

I'll POV sometime today. I'm not the way to a tennis tournament 9 hrs away which is why I have been able to POV only once the other day. 

Call me...

~Bubbles Traitare le Bobcat~

Formerly Katsune-Chan/Polaris

#MeromeVikklanPoofless

Youtube Addict/TroubleTwist of Pokemon

"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter."

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, at least you'll be among the stars.

Thumbnail avatar 685befde70

dragonflyhawk14

Hero:

Kimber Moonqueen

Animal:

Whisper

Level:

Will pov after school.

Dawn

Our character is not defined by the battles we win or lose but by the battles we dare to fight.          -Saraphina and the Twisted Staff

I accept all friend requests.

indigowolf589

Hero:

Irena Wildfur

Animal:

Soldier

Level:

Clan:

Marvel Lovers

I followed after Styx, Coral followed too, So did Athena, I swam gracefully, like a otter, "Woohoo!" I yelled happily, I suddenly dove out of the water and in the air I did a slight backflip and dove down in the water again, I saw tropical fish swimming by and I poked one, my very very long white hair covered my view, but I put it behind me again. "Would you stop being so energetic?" Styx said, with a slight smile. "Nope!" I said smiling, suddenly something zoomed past us, but stopped, then made a deep growl, "Oh, wow, great.. a white tip." Coral said, "White tip?" Someone said, "White tip is another word for great white shark, anyway, TIME TO RUN..! I mean, swim." I said, everyone nodded in agreement and we swam for our lives

K姧ïÐ¥

()  Marvel  

ιм -мєи σвѕєѕѕє

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Cordilia/Coral

I liked Styx and Jean, they were fairly understanding of my predicament and Jean was just as awkward about the outfits as I was. I sighed, if I found the others again I'd have to apologize to them, especially the two boys, I totally flipped around them. Jean, Styx and I swam through the reef looking for someone to answer our questions. I wasn't actually very concerned about how it happened I was more curious about what would happen if I went back on land? Would I go back to my original form? Hopefully I still wouldn't have pink hair, my parents would kill me! Then another girl appeared and swam over, I recognized her as the girl taking to the Wave boy. She asked if she could join us and Jean agreed. I shrugged, if I was going to be stuck here I should get use to everyone. The new girl was called Athena. Athena, Styx, and Jean, we all had changed into this strange from, and none of us had answers. I looked up to the sparkling light at the water's surface. "I kind of wonder if anyone actually knows what's going on." I muttered. 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Ignore my POV I'll fix it when I get home tonight

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

dragonmoonlight221

Hero:

Jasper Oaksummoner

Animal:

Spike

Level:

Clan:

The Wolves Of SAMBRIA

@athena: Sure.

Wave:

I swam after the girl. She was fast though, and started to disappear. As I passed over a coral reef, another mermaid swam up in front of me. I stopped abruptly. The girl said, " Stop. She must have a reason to be swimming away from you." I stuttered, " O-okay." I had thought the ocean was beautiful, but it was nothing compared to this girl! She had dark purple hair with gleaming streaks of silver, and amazing green eyes. Recovering my composure, I said, " But only if you tell me what's going on." She sighed and said, " Look, all I know is I got pushed off a cliff by my boyfriend, and now I have a tail and this hair." My heart sank. She already had a boyfriend. She continued, " But if there is someone who can tell us about this, we better find them before I go mad." I smiled. She said as we swam off, " By the way, I'm Athena, and this is Fawn." Another mermaid swimming below us waved at me. I waved back.

After a while, we discovered a group of other mermaids dancing and pinwheeling through the water. I recognized one of the them as the pink-haired girl I had been chasing. I quickly hid and said to Athena, " You go on ahead. I'll probably scare them." She nodded and joined the group.

Once they had been playing around for a while, I carefully swam out from behind the rock. The pink-haired girl saw me first and her mouth opened. She started to bolt, but Athena caught her and said something. The girl nodded, and they carefully swam down to me. I said to her, " Sorry for scaring you. I'm Wade, but I suppose now I should be called Wave. That's what my friend Jackson used to call me." My face darkened as I thought of Jackson's betrayal. The girl whispered, " I'm Coral." The other two mermaids swam down to join us. One said, " Hi. I'm Styx." The other introduced herself as Jean. 

I felt kind of awkward. There were like six new merpeople around me, and I was the only guy! That's weird as a human, but as a merman and shirtless? It's even weirder. Sometimes I would catch one of the others stealing a glance at me, and looking away quickly, especially Athena. Once, I caught her looking, and she didn't look away. She held my gaze for a minute, and then turned to speak quietly to Coral.

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Silver

Moonstruck

Moonlight

Briggan

Spark

Star 

My most educated analysis, with all matters of math and science in mind, is that it's magic.

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Cordilia/Coral

I liked Styx and Jean, they were fairly understanding of my predicament and Jean was just as awkward about the outfits as I was. I sighed, if I found the others again I'd have to apologize to them, especially the two boys, I totally flipped around them. Jean, Styx and I swam through the reef looking for someone to answer our questions. I wasn't actually very concerned about how it happened I was more curious about what would happen if I went back on land? Would I go back to my original form? Hopefully I still wouldn't have pink hair, my parents would kill me! Then another girl appeared and swam over, I recognized her as the girl taking to the Wave boy. She asked if she could join us and Jean agreed. I shrugged, if I was going to be stuck here I should get use to everyone. The new girl was called Athena. Athena, Styx, and Jean, we all had changed into this strange from, and none of us had answers. I looked up to the sparkling moonlight at the water's surface and gave a slight sigh. "Woohoo!" Jean yelled, as she twirled around in the water blocking out the glimmering moon for moments at a time. She jumped out of the water and swam back down before going to play with a group of tropical fish. "Would you stop being so energetic?" Styx said, with a slight smile. "Nope!" Jean replied cheerfully. Suddenly a massive shape zoomed by us and I heard a growling a I looked to see what it was. "Oh, wow, great.. a white tip." I said sarcasm practically dripping from my voice. "White tip?" Athena said confusedly. "White tip is another word for great white shark, anyway, TIME TO RUN..! I mean, swim." Jean said and we all quickly fled from the confused shark. Soon the shark as far behind us and we stopped to catch our breath. I smiled cheerily as Jean went back to being wild and fun. I joined her dancing in the water. I saw a movement behind me I looked over to see it was the merman again. Wade I think. The blush returned, I was ok with my outfit around girls now but still with a boy it felt so awkward. I couldn’t deal with this, I turned and started to flee. Suddenly Athena’s hand wrapped around mine. “It’s ok, he’s a friend.” She said with a smile. I nodded, still blushing slightly. The group moved toward him and I still shied away slightly. “Sorry for scaring you. I’m wade, but I suppose now I should be called Wave. That’s what my friend Jackson used to call me.” A pained look crossed his face upon saying the other boy’s name. Perhaps he was the reason Wave was in this predicament. He had done something just like Shelly had. I felt badly for the boy, he was just as confused as I was. “I’m Coral.” I said. Jean and Styx came forward and introduced themselves. Jean, Athena, Styx, and I drew slightly away. “A merman huh? Haven’t met one of those until now.” Jean said as cheerfully as even. “I’ve run into him and another one named Ares.” Athena said with a shrug. “I ran into him earlier but I didn’t stay long. For reasons I think are obvious.” I said biting at my lower lip. “He’s a nice person and very curious as to what is going on.” Athena said with a shrug. “I doubt he wants answers more than Styx here.” Jean joked. Styx rolled her eyes before responding. “As long as he doesn’t dally as more than you people, I don’t really care much.” I looked over at the boy again, he looked a little nervous. “I don’t have a problem with him, though I do wish that his chest was more covered.” I said after I looked away from him. Styx gestured to our own limited coverings. “Point taken.” I said with a slight groan as I moved my hair over my chest again. Athena looked over at the boy again. He met her gaze and it lasted a little longer than what made me comfortable. She turned back to me. “I think we are scaring the poor boy.” She said with a slight giggle. I smiled back. “I’ll bring him over, I wanted to apologize to him about earlier anyways.” I said, then I looped up into the water and went back over to the boy. “You don’t have to wait here like a social outcast, you are welcome to join the conversation. I-I mean if you want to. I won’t force you to do anything. And erm… I should just shut up now shouldn’t I?” I babbled in a softer voice, rubbing the back of my head nervously. He laughed slightly and gave a friendly smile that made me feel a little less awkward. We swam back over to the others and I looked away. “By the way… I-I’m sorry about earlier. I didn’t mean to run away. Well I did but. I was flustered you know? Just the awkward changes and all. Not that there is anything wrong with the way you look it’s just startling. I wasn’t expecting to wake up looking like this. And erm… Yeah I really need to shut up.” I said, turning slightly pink again.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

Skylar/Athena : 

After talking to Coral, I swam up to the surface at top speed. I jumped and did three flips. I swam back down to Jean. I stopped in my tracks when I saw her talking to Ethan. Uh-oh! Swim for it girl! My mind was shouting at me to move, but I couldn't. It broke my heart. Finally I could move and I swam to the cove. I grabbed the towel I kept in the cove and rubbed my legs and body. Content I was dry, I stood up and the tail and top disappeared. My real clothes came back and I walked to the dock, avoiding everyone. I sat with my legs dangling above the water. I stared at the waves, hoping to see one of the people I had met down in the ocean. No such luck. I got up and walked to the cove. I spotted a shiny conch shell. I picked it up and sat on the rock. I spotted   a bit of seaweed stuck in it. I pulled it out, and a scroll fell out. It was in writing I recognized but couldn't read. I got my towel and sat close enough to the water so that my feet could touch the water. All at once, my tail returned and I could read the scroll. It read, 

Athena, 

I am the Mermaid Queen. I turned you to a mermaid so that you could have survived the betrayal of Ethan. To confirm your suspicouns, Ethan is Ares. If you play the conch in the water, it will allow you to control the water. In the conch, there are scrolls for everyone. Take the scrolls out and place them in the water, they will find their owners by themselves. 

I took the scrolls out and put them in the water. Small fish came up and grabbed them to take them to the others. I grabbed my Towle and retreated my tail from the water. I turned back and headed home. 

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf

Country  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

indigowolf589

Hero:

Irena Wildfur

Animal:

Soldier

Level:

Clan:

Marvel Lovers

Jean/Eternity

"Hm.." I said and looked around, I saw a cave, I nudged Coral and pointed at it, she shrugged but I nodded. We both swam into the cave as others followed, As we swam deeper something latched onto my tail and pulled me down deeper, I screamed. "What the heck is this!?" I said, Coral shrugged but then cut it quickly. "Thanks," I said, smiling. I then went hyper and energetic again, slapping my tail on everything and revealing lights.

K姧ïÐ¥

()  Marvel  

ιм -мєи σвѕєѕѕє

indigowolf589

Hero:

Irena Wildfur

Animal:

Soldier

Level:

Clan:

Marvel Lovers

Bump

K姧ïÐ¥

()  Marvel  

ιм -мєи σвѕєѕѕє

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

Skylar/Athena : 

I sat at the edge of the dock. I had my earbuds in and I was listening to music. I think I'm In Love by Kat Dahlia started. I sang along. 

Times a ticking hearts are running

Think that Cupid's up to something.

You ask me how I feel I say nothing.

But lately colors seem so bright

And the stars light up the night.

My feet, they feel so light. 

I'm ignoring all the signs.

I keep on frontin'

They ask they bluffin'

I keep you wondern'

Keep you huntin' for my lovin'

But I crave us huggin'

Yeah stay stubborn

'Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings

And know just how to tug them. 

I think I'm in love again

In my head yeah you're in my head 

In my head yeah you're in my head

I didn't think it could be true 

Let alone that it would be you 

I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love.

I stopped the song and got up to go for a swim to clear my head. I ran to a rock I loved diving off. I jumped in and saw my friends swimming into a cave. I swam after them to tell them it isn’t safe, after all, I know these waters like the back of my hand.  

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf

Country  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

indigowolf589

Hero:

Irena Wildfur

Animal:

Soldier

Level:

Clan:

Marvel Lovers

We all swam in some direction, I realized Athena wasn't here but I shrugged it off, we swam through beautiful gardens of colourful coral and I smiled, I started dancing in the water gracefully like a slick otter. Coral smiled at me and danced with me, I suddenly bumped into someone. It was a merman, he was very muscular and he had sharp katana-like spear that looked like a narwhales horn. He pointed it at my neck, "Identity." He growled, I was so scared so I told him everything, "I-I'm Jean Ire Grey, My mother is Laura Ire Grey and my father is Scott Ire Grey! I was born in Australia and I traveled to France once! But now I'm here! My 'boyfriend' pushed me into the ocean and made me a mermaid! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!" I said, he stared at me. "Your free to go into the Oceana City." He opened the gate and I was kicked in, the gate then closed. "Owwwe! Watch it!" I snapped, the man growled at me and I squeaked and backed up. "Identity." He said to Coral, "Cordilia" She said, he raised a eyebrow and let her through. "Identity" He asked the others, "Styx." Styx said, he let her through, "Wade.. or Wave whatever." Wade said, and he let him through. "Ares." Ares said, and he let him through, "THIS PLACE IS SO..." Coral said, I cut her off, "BEAUTIFUL!" We said Andri looked around the city, I saw a baby dolphin and I screamed, I swam to it, "How much?!" I asked, they replied "Free." They said, I screamed and picked it up, stroking its furless body gently, I then saw a building what looked like a gymnastics competition building, I screamed and swam in, "I'd like to sign up!" I said, I wrote down my name and went into the practice area, "Get dressed, and you'll be good to go." The girl at the front desk said, I nodded, Coral and Styx came in, the boys had to wait outside. I saw a beautiful aqua blue like outfit that covered my body, so it wasn't revealing, I smiled. I put it on and I tied my hair in a ponytail, my hair still long but atleast it won't go everywhere. Coral put a beautiful purple suit on, and Styx put a grey one on. I screamed happily, "One does simply not love this dress." I said laughing, a bell rang and everyone ran to the stage, I did too. "First up, Maria Pearlpolisher." The host said, everyone clapped and cheers, a rather beautiful mermaid came and started doing amazing unbelievable moves, "Good luck beating her," Styx said, "Psh, I can beat her anyday!" Me and Coral said at the same time, we giggled. "Next up, Cordilia, Styx and Jean?" The host said, we came out and everyone wowed at our outfits, "You're first." Styx and Coral said, I nodded and swam up very swiftly, When I got to the surface I Dove out of the water and did a backflip And front flip, I then quickly did a spiral down back to the stage, I slapped my tail gently on a table a judge was on, the table had beautiful flowers on it and as I slapped it off the flowers made a circle around me and I smiled, bowing and kicking coral onto the stage. Everyone clapped saying "Wow!" And "Stunning!"

K姧ïÐ¥

()  Marvel  

ιм -мєи σвѕєѕѕє

indigowolf589

Hero:

Irena Wildfur

Animal:

Soldier

Level:

Clan:

Marvel Lovers

Bump

K姧ïÐ¥

()  Marvel  

ιм -мєи σвѕєѕѕє

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

Skylar/Athena : 

The guard let me through the gates. My breath caught. I swam toward the building. I entered. Wow. I went to a person to ask if I could try. She said I could. I grabbed a suit that looked like the night sky. 

"Next up, Athena!" An announcer said. 

I swam on stage. I took a deep breath and started with a no handed round off. Then, I did a handstand and backflip. I swam up and dove out of the water and did a backflip. When I landed on stage. I spotted my friends in the crowd. I waved to them and swam to them. 

"Hi guys!" I said. 

"Alright everyone, our new gymnastics queen is ..... Jean!" The announcer shouted. 

"Yeah!" I shouted. I pushed her to the stage, where she received a coral crown. 

I clapped as hard as I could and smiled. I hooted loudly. Then, once we were outside, we decided to go explore the city in pairs. 

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf

Country  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

indigowolf589

Hero:

Irena Wildfur

Animal:

Soldier

Level:

Clan:

Marvel Lovers

I grabbed Athena, Styx and Corals hands and left Ares and Ethan on their own to discover, "Next stop, the mall! To get rid of these revealing clothes." I squeaked, we swam into the mall where we saw thousands of shops, me and coral swam swiftly to the clothing shop where we found tops, they showed a bit of our belly but at least  they weren't revealing a lot, I smiled. A bunch of people crowded me, "Your the new Gymnastics Queen? Jean! How delightful?" A lady said, then a man pushed in, "Where did you learn move she like that?" The man said with a rather annoying voice, I cringed. "I didn't, I just, tried." I said and shrugged then swam off, "I'm hungry." I said, and grabbed everyone's hand again, then swam to a very fancy luxury restaurant, "Hi, could we eat here?" I asked, the man replied: "89 Pearls to eat here." He said, I shrugged, I picked out 1000 pearls from my pocket, when I was little I always kept them with me. I gave 89 pearls and smiled. He led us in, we sat at a table and I ordered Salmon, I looked at the others, "What do you want?" I said to them, they shrugged. I switched my gaze to Athena, "You?" I said, and waited for a reply.

K姧ïÐ¥

()  Marvel  

ιм -мєи σвѕєѕѕє

dragonmoonlight221

Hero:

Jasper Oaksummoner

Animal:

Spike

Level:

Clan:

The Wolves Of SAMBRIA

POV coming through

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Silver

Moonstruck

Moonlight

Briggan

Spark

Star 

dragonmoonlight221

Hero:

Jasper Oaksummoner

Animal:

Spike

Level:

Clan:

The Wolves Of SAMBRIA

Wave:

This city was amazing! It was as sophisticated as ours, if not more so. There were towering surfacescrapers, restaurants lined the streets, and there were museums filled with coral, seaweed, shells, and fish. The only difference, apart from the fact it was underwater, was there was a huge palace in the middle. I swam up to it to get a closer look, but two burly mermen blocked my path. One said, " Halt. No one goes inside the palace without an invitation from Her Majesty, the Queen of Oceana." I said, " I am new in town. I just wanted to get a closer look. The palace looked so pretty from far away, I'm sure it is absolutely gorgeous up close!" My traitorous brain said, " Like Athena." Flattery didn't work. The guard said, " Too bad. You'll have to appreciate its beauty from a distance. No invitation, no admission. Move along." They angled their spears at me. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my arm. I turned to see Athena holding my arm and smiling sweetly at the guards. She said to me, " Wave, I sent you to tell the Queen we were on our way!" I said, playing along, " I forgot to ask you for the invitations." The guard said, " I'm sorry, miss. No invitation, no admission. We can't have random people getting to the Queen." Athena waved her hand like it was no big deal, and produced a conch shell. She fished around it and pulled out two pieces of paper. The guard inspected them. He said, " I'm terribly sorry for holding you up, sir. These are authentic invitations, with the royal seal and everything. Please, go inside. If there is anything I can do, please let me know." We swam down to the entrance, and once we were out of earshot, Athena stopped me and slapped me across the face. I said indignantly, " Ow!" She hissed, " You idiot! You could have gotten yourself killed! Why did you go off on your own?" I said, " Aww. You totally care whether I live or die." She didn't answer, but her hard eyes softened a bit. I said, " You guys were a little....busy. So I decided to do some exploring by myself." She snapped, " I don't care how buys we are, you need to stay with us. We all have to figure this out together." I said, " Fine. You win. Let's go." I started to swim away, but Athena grabbed my arm. She said, " Look, Wave, I'm sorry. I was just.....worried about you." I smiled at her and said, " It's okay. Thanks for coming to find me." She said softly, " Always." Before I knew what was happening, she kissed me.

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Silver

Moonstruck

Moonlight

Briggan

Spark

Star 

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Hero:

Heather Icefall

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

Silver Forest wolf clan

Dawn

Mermaids are loud. I know from first hand experience.

I woke up to loud noises from above me. I sat up, still underwater, and still at the bottom of the ocean. I looked up, and could see shapes of mermaids above me. They were yelling. Loudly. I rolled my eyes.

I then realized, a great white was behind them. I watched, curious to what they would do. They swam faster, trying to get away from the shark. I laughed, knowing the shark wouldn't hurt them. Sharks only attack when they are in danger or smell the scent of blood. The shark soon fell behind and swam away.

I turned my attention to the fish in the distance, swimming closer, closer and finally right next to my face. It was a pale catshark, one of the smallest sharks in the world.

The shark swam around me a couple of times as I put my dagger down in the sand.

"Why, hello!" I put out my hand to pet it.

The shark dodged my hand and sam down to my dagger. "Don't touch that!" The shark gave me a final glance, gabbed my dagger, and swam away.

"Hey! You little-" I swam after the catshark as fast as I could.

We swam through seaweed, coral, and caves, until I came to a huge gate. I watched the fish swim through the openings of the bars. I cursed under my breath. I suddenly realized the muscular merman in front of me. 

He put a spear up to my neck, "Identidy," he said. I grabbed the spear,tugged it from his hand, and threw it behind me.

He looked angry, but I didn't care. "I need to get through, no time for talking!" I smiled at him, and started to swim up to the surface. I had seen that the gate stopped before the surface. I finally found the top of the gate, with the guard yelling at me from behind.

I looked around, ignoring the beauty of the city. I finally spotted the catshark and chased it at full spped. I dodged the mermaids and mermans in the street as I chased the stupid fish. I had the audacity to look behind me, and there were three people chasing after me. 

I turned my attention on the fish. Keep your eyes on the prize.

The fish swam though a crowd of people, and I followed. I dodged people left and right, and finally I was out of there. I looked around for the fish, but I kept swimming, I couldn't have those people catch me. I finally looked in front of me and slammed into a wall. I groaned as I fell to the ground. My vision went blurry as the men crowded around me. They looked frustrated and tired. I tried to smile at them as everything went black.

Could Dawn have a crush on Ethan/Ares later?

" To see the world,

things dangerous to come to,

to see behind walls,

draw closer,

to find each other,

and to feel.

That is the purpose of life."       - Walter Mitty

"Beautiful things don't ask for attention." -James Thurber

*Call Me Blue*

Thumbnail avatar bca8c08fa6

amazingdawn82

Hero:

Heather Starbrook

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Section One: Human Self

Name: Mara Pacific

Human Appearance: Soft gray eyes; black hair; dark skin

Human Clothing: Blue-green dress; white sandals; gold charm bracelet; silver dolphin necklace

Positive Traits: Very smart; avid reader; athletic; loves to swim; optimistic

Negative Traits: Depressed easily; has a temper; lonely; clumsy; self-condemning

Section Two: Mermaid Self

Mermaid Name: Atlantis

Mermaid Appearance: Gray-blue eyes; black hair with pink and blue highlights; slightly lighter skin; red shell things on chest

Mermaid Tail: A glossy lavender tail with gold swirls

Section Three: Other

Backstory (How You Were Betrayed): She was walking on a cliff by the sea with her (very abusive) mom and stopped to take in the view. Her mom immediately stabbed Mara and pushed her off the cliff.

Crush: None

Other: Nope

Constellation

Amazing

Keeper

Sara

Kitty Lover

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.