Thumbnail avatar 78bdb57c81

vampirewarrior34

yass finally

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar 24cc8427ec

choruseagle10

I totally agree. The bugs an glitches in this game can be super frustrating. For example, you are on a record breaking wave 12 in multiplayer, until your game freezes and you are forced to reload your page and quit playing. I really wish that the game would be changed in a way that made it more balanced. I wish that weapons that deal 10 damage and weapons that deal 14,000 damage ARE ACTUALLY VISIBLE IN MULTIPLAYER. In multiplayer, all of the enemies's health are scaled up depending on the player's level, which is really lame, because you work super hard to get the best weapon in the game, only to see it deal the same damage as a level 4's honed dagger. Really, a bummer.

• Posted at:

Choruseagle10, proud member of the "Level 40 Pros" clan consisting of every character on my account and level 40 players. Join my clan if you are level 40.

Thumbnail avatar 3549ab3bb3

magicdragon1569

Umm I have a little bug. (I don't know if it is just me but...) So every time I go to do the quests it freezes and wont let me do them.

Thanks! Post by magicdragon1569

• Posted at:

Everyone calls me Alex. I am a female so please do not get mixed up with the name and everything.:) I play Minecraft, Roblox, and Spirit Animals. Anyway, I like the color green. My spirit animal is a falcon.  Also I'm like a real tomboy. :) 

Hi m'lord,

The game works on NONE of my browsers, including Edge, Firefox, internet exp., and chrome. Can you please tell me how to fix it?

oh, it's also a javascript script error.

Good day m'lord,

Humble icecat876

• Posted at:

Hi!

I'm an Ekat and a proud Christian.

Homeschooled, tech smart, and a video game freak.

Visit both my forums, search good clean kids jokes, and you will find funny jokes.

icecat876

Thumbnail avatar 880787e4f7

darkwolf6599

YEEHAW! I hope you'll fix the recycling glitch: Every time I try to recycle stuff because of my full inventory, it tells me i got a "JavaScript Error" and it freezes. I've tried this about 4 times on 2 different computers. Thanks!

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Moonstar "OakClan lives on!"-Thor *Loud snores*-Ratchet "Yip-ip-ip!"-SpongeBob "I'M READY!"   -Boris "You wanna play with the big boys, huh?"-Jack "Aye"-Me "Why didn't I pick any girls?" 

"You're just pure weird"-Viv

darkwolf6599

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! 

*Faints on top of you in a heap* 

X . X

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

Moonstar "OakClan lives on!"-Thor *Loud snores*-Ratchet "Yip-ip-ip!"-SpongeBob "I'M READY!"   -Boris "You wanna play with the big boys, huh?"-Jack "Aye"-Me "Why didn't I pick any girls?" 

Thumbnail avatar 9a6bdbecaa

pantherwerewolf741

when will the game updates be released

• Posted at:

Call Me Moose/fireball Greencloak briggan Lover Fighter "There is no going back: Our time may be coming to an end."-Tellun

Thumbnail avatar efa8113f2d

darkangel2447

How long will this take????

• Posted at:

Kanna

Daughter of Athena

Follower of Hecate

Zhongese

Thumbnail avatar 8c10572ee4

dancebutterfly4

They said the updates where cpoming in summer. They probaly are never coming now 

• Posted at:

Maddie/ Dancey (I prefer Maddie but most people know me as dancey so) 

darkwolf6599

Yeah.

• Posted at:

The "Boys Club"

1 , 2 , 3 ... 5 , , 7