Thumbnail avatar c7835afb3d

dragoncat7254

Okay, so I'm fairly new to the game, just joined yesterday, but I had downloaded Unity so I could play it, and it worked fine at first. I got rather addicted to the game immediately, as I am becoming a huge fan of the books. It worked fine all day yesterday, but when I tried to log on this morning, it said that the Unity plugin wasn't working on my browser. I tried it on Firefox, and then Internet Explorer, and neither one worked. I tried redownloading Unity as well, and that didn't work either. I don't know if this is the right place to post this, as I am quite new to the game and these forums, but I just want a fix for this so I can continue playing the game.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hey Dragon. Welcome to Spirit Animals! Im Keith — one of the admins and game developers!

without getting too techincal....Unity plugin used to be required to play the game but as of this morning it no longer is necessary. its curious that you are having issues like you are describing i wonder if it is a browser caching issue. Do you have google chrome? Can you try it on that browser? If not i would suggest clearing your browser cache and trying again. Let me know how it goes!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ADMIN KEITH F