Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

Welcome to the world called Magia. You are in a group called the Religations. The Religations is a place that determines what sector you're to be divided into. There are six sectors in all excluding the Religations. These are the sectors:

Sanitatum- This sector was made for the healers of the world. They usually have the medicines that they use in case someone gets hurt or is sick. They have big hearts and love helping others. Has healing powers. (Spots- 2)

Aquais- This sector was made for the water-loving people in the world. They usually surf and live near the water. They provide fresh water for everyone. They go with the flow and are usually relaxing. Has water powers. (Spots- 2)

Ignitis- This sector was made for the fierce. They usually forge weapons and provide weapons for armies. They are fire-loving people and are extremely fierce and like being leaders. They have fire powers. (Spots- 2)

Tenebrae- This sector is dark and cold. They are silent and deft. These are the dark-loving people in the world. Barely any sunlight reaches here because they prefer it that way. Usually mysterious and pessimistic. Has darkness as a power (Spots- 2)

Lux- This sector is extremely bright and happy. These people love light and happiness as they provide others with teachers and mentors. Usually optimistic and bubbly, they love interacting with everyone even if they don't like them. Has light powers (Spots- 2)

Yet, something terrible happened. A sickness, an infection to be specific, called Mors. Scientists don't have a cure for this virus though. One day, some people got the traveling virus. They're bodies were still human, but their brains were different. They thought that other people were evil and so they tried to kill them. Some of the people from different sectors volunteered to search for a possible cure to stop this. Some could die along the way, some could turn. Will they find the cure and survive the infection or will they all perish?

I know, it was bad... But, it's my first SAMB story.

☪️
BE DESCRIPTIVE WITH YOUR FORM!
I'll allow another power (Ex: If your in Ignitis, you have fire and another power. But don't pick an existing power or let it be too OP).
Please fill out everything!
Remove the parentheses from the forms too.
This is LGBTQ+ Available (meaning that same gender crushes or dating is allowed in the story).
I probably will post this on Watt when it dies or succeeds to the end.
In this world, there are NO GANGS.
I'll increase the spots if a lot of people want to join.
Put "Infectious" when you read the rules.
☪️

Form:

Full SAMB Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
> Hair:
> Eyes:
> Nationality:
> Skin:
> Height, Weight, Build:
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars:
> Other:
> Clothing: (Two casual, one formal)
Personality:

Sector:
Power: (Ex: If in Ignitis, Fire and a power of your choice).
Brief backstory: (Do you have a family, do you have any trauma that happened? Let me know anything.)
Choose: (Together, lost, remember, delirium)
Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Anti

|| INTJ || Lawful Neutral || Slytherclaw || Genderfluid ||

There are different versions of you living within the minds of others.

PRESS PLAY?

▷

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Full SAMB Name: Rain

Nickname: Rain

Orientation: I don't know. Never been attracted to anyone yet.

Appearance:
> Hair: long, thick, black-brown pulled back into a low ponytail
> Eyes: hazelly-brown, changing depending on the light, slight almond shape
> Nationality: American
> Skin: light olive, darkens in the summer
> Height, Weight, Build: I am 5'4", slightly overweight, with a tall and slim build.
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: I wear a bone pendant carved in the shape of an octopus on a twine string.
> Other: I wear rectangular glasses which are made of blue plastic.
> Clothing: My first casual outfit is a pair of jeans, a long turquoise short-sleeved shirt with a white silhouette of a sea fan printed on it, a pair of sneakers, and a turquoise headband. A navy blue rain jacket is tied around my waist. My second casual outfit is a pair of navy blue sport shorts with two white stripes on the outside of the leg that extend just above my kneecaps, a white tank top with a turquoise stripe running from my left shoulder to my right hip, and a pair of water shoes (the sandal type) with green straps. 

Personality:I am a very emotional person, and all of the emotions that I experience are very strong. Around people whom I'm not best of friends with, my default state is "sarcastic cynic." I respond to just about everything in this state with sarcasm and cynicism, including minor grievances, grammar errors, immature jokes, or other things. "Sarcastic cynic" is the state you're probably most familiar with. When I'm around people I trust, I relax more. I laugh at jokes, exude cheerfulness, respond to things the cynic in me would treat with scorn encouragingly, but still retain the sarcasm and cynicism. However, it's lighter and more joking. This state is more open to emotion, and it's for this reason that I devolve into tears most often around these people. The "sarcastic cynic" takes much more annoyance plus exhaustion to get me openly crying. Tears are the negative end of the graph, and they happen when I'm frustrated and tired enough to let them through. They can be prompted by people suggesting that I have done something wrong, that can't be blamed on exterior factors, being very frustrated, being mildly annoyed while tired, being pressed to do something I don't want to do, so on and so forth. I usually curl up into a ball and hide my face when I'm crying, pull off my glasses to avoid smearing, and angrily lash out at others who dare suggest that I'm not okay that I am okay. Books, food, or other distractions are the easiest ways to bring me back to calm, but repeated agitation (this often comes from within - I cry when I'm frustrated, and crying makes me frustrated) will prolong the time I need to become calm. I try to make people happy with my jokes, but get annoyed when they don't land. 

Likes: reading fantasy/sci-fi, writing fantasy/sci-fi, excellent grammar and spelling, some memes, jazz music, video games and Let's Players, video game music covers/remixes, long playlists of the above music

Dislikes: complex math, people who aren't intellectuals/nerds/geeks, people who use makeup (this tends to signify the previous thing), outsiders to a friend group

Sector: Tenebris 

Power: power to shape shadow into hard darkness and throw eldritch blasts to harm enemies (Markus Velafi without the imps, basically)

Brief backstory: I have no family, but several close friends. I have not experienced any actual trauma, but do tend to clam up often. 

Choose: remember

Other: none, really

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

It's a volcano! It's like a mountain, but with 90% more fire. - Markus Velafi

Save Aquais. 

• Posted at:

☄Ever After Essanieraen-Historia

There's enough love lost 

that needs help to be found~

Pizza=Twin 

#RRNFanatic #AllPeopleArePeople #Resist150 

Thumbnail avatar 53754a8bf6

artkitten320

Save Tenebrae

• Posted at:

Icicle

Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints

It takes and it takes and we keep loving anyways.

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#Angelor

All saved and accepted

• Posted at:

Anti ✔️ 

currently on hiatus until further notice. 

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Save an Aquais spot please

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

Thumbnail avatar 4e6d840dbe

silverwords63

Full SAMB Name: Lysandra Traitare

Nickname: Lyss

Orientation: Ace

Appearance:
> Hair: Thin, dark ebony hair that reaches between my shoulder blades. Usually kept in a brisk sidebraid.
> Eyes: Shifting gold-red eyes, like the last dying ember of a fire
> Nationality: Caucasian
> Skin: Pale, with the slightest hint of sun
> Height, Weight, Build: Very tall for a female, 5'9", lean, warrior build, weight to match it
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: Three gold-red Siphons, one on the back of each hand and for battle, one in my armor on my chest (Siphons are Illyrian stones to focus the raw power), Illyrian tattoos of luck and glory on my upper back, and a long, thin scar running down the outside of my left thigh
> Other: I'm an Illyrian, so I also have bat-like wings (which I can vanish if the need arises)
> Clothing: Casual 1 is golden leggings and a flowing, one-strapped one-sleeved scarlet top, and a pair of darkened, worn leather sandals. Casual 2 is a flowing mid-thigh to slightly past knee-length bloodred skirt, a light gold crop top, and some tawny leather flats. Formal is a color-shifting sleeveless dress made of a silky material that seems to be a mixture of scarlet, ruby, gold, and silver, that extends to about mid-shin length. I wear strapped-up pure gold wedged shoes.

Personality: I am a fierce, fiery soul, but due to past experiences, I now hide my heart under a cold mask of indifference. When angered beyond my pushing point, I explode in uncontrolled, icy hot rage. If one does manage to get close to me, I am extremely loyal and will protect them with all my power. I don't seem to have much of a sense of humor, but the hidden part of it is very sly, subtle, and snarky. As an Illyrian, my wings are the most important physical thing to me, and I will protect them at all cost. They are extremely sensitive and vulnerable.

Likes: My close friends, weapons, fighting, flying, independence, free will, Eris Vanserra (not relevant)

Dislikes: My blood family, politics, verbal debate, the lack of freedom, being told what to do, Aquais and Lux people (water lovers and "overly" cheerful people)

Sector: Ignitis

Power: Fire and flight (with my wings)

Brief backstory: My blood family tried to sell me out in marriage to Varian (the prince of Adriata). The night I found out, I tried to fly away. My brother caught me, dragged me in, and tried to cripple me permanently. That's where I got my scar. Even immortal Illyrian healing could not take it away. I was only saved by burning the knife and my brother's hand before flying away to Lord Devlon's war camp.

Choose: Lost

Other: Infectious

Tell me if I have to cut out or edit parts of it. This is a SAMB story, so I thought it may be acceptable to do the forms as our SAMB selves.

• Posted at:

S

t-r-a-i-t-a-r-e

The b*****d-born warriors

The Illyrian half breed

The monster trapped in a beautiful body

The dreamer born into a court of nightmares

... And the huntress with an artist's soul

I am actually not new...

Accepted and saved. 

up

• Posted at:

Anti ✔️ 

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Save tenebrae please. Sorry if I misspelled. I have no clue how I won a spelling be twice... 

• Posted at:

Jenna Opacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INT║ Aquariu║ Goddes║ Misunderstoo║ Broke║ Chaotic Neutra║ Insan║ Forgotten

♕Queen of Illusions

I am broken, but I will cont;nue...

I am forgotten, but I will l;ve...

wolfmagic494

Full SAMB Name: Rose
Nickname: Rose
Orientation: straight 
Appearance: 
> Hair: She has gold colored hair that has blonde and tan natural highlights. Her hair has loose curls and is usually either in a ponytail or down. Her hair is very thick and silky and falls past her shoulders.
> Eyes: She has brilliant blue eyes that sometimes change to light blue and long black eyelashes.
> Skin: She has fair skin
> Height, Weight, Build: She is 5'4" and is skinny, but strong. She has a weight to match it.
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: She has a birthmark in the shape of a star on her left wrist and wears a silver wolf necklace.
> Other: N/A 
> Clothing: Her first casual outfit is a pale blue tank top with black jean shorts, black combat boots, and her wolf necklace. Her second casual outfit is a white, shirt, jeans, black converse, a cream colored hoodie sweatshirt (if it gets cold), and her wolf necklace. Her formal outfit is a blue, strapless ball gown that falls to the ground. It has small diamonds and sapphires sewn into the bottom that reflect light and look like stars. She wears silver heels and diamond earrings.
Personality: She is very intelligent and calm and is a go with the flow type of person. She likes helping people and tries to do what is right. She can sometimes be manipulated because of this. She is caring and compassionate and loves to swim and be outdoors. She is very curious and sometimes gets into trouble because of this. She usually wont fight someone unless she has to. The only time she ever gets angry enough to fight someone or show that she is angry is when someone tries to hurt those she cares about. She usually goes with her gut. If she thinks you are acting suspicious she won't stop until she finds out whats going on.

Likes: She loves animals, swimming, being outdoors, and her family.
Dislikes: She has arachnophobia. She hates liars and cheaters and bullies.
Sector: Aquais
Power: She can control and manipulate water and she can turn into any animal (if that's too OP then she can turn into any mammal).
Brief backstory: She lives with her mother and her two younger brothers, Sawyer and Finn. Her brothers don't remember her father, but she still does. Her father was an alcoholic and died in a brawl that he got into at a pub. She also has a small wolf pup named Ari.
Choose: remember

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

Hello

Thumbnail avatar 15f995266f

butterflydusk44

Full SAMB Name: Ever After Essanieraen-Historia
Nickname: Ever
Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
> Hair: Dark brown (colour of dark chocolat), in loose waves, down to mid-chest in length. Usually clipped on the left with two bobby pins. 
> Eyes: Hazel, and non-reflective. Double eyelids, short eyelashes, light eyebrows. 
> Nationality: Canadian, but looks somewhat Chinese.
> Skin: Slightly tanned.
> Height, Weight, Build: Height is 5'5" ish (look, man, I have no idea), weight is average for that height, build is slightly thinner than average, yet pretty average.
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: Wears a pair of silver earring studs. 
> Other: Heart-shaped face, has a resting grin face.
> Clothing: 

-(Casual, for cold weather) A short-sleeve dark grey tee-shirt with the Sagittarius constellation imprinted on the front, dark grey-blue jeggings, forest green drawstring hoodie, a light green cargo jacket, and brown faux-leather buckle boots.

-(Casual, for warmer weather) An army green ringer tee-shirt with grey lining, a pair of light blue jeans, and a pair of white sneakers. 

Personality: I'm sarcastic and enigmatic. My sarcasm usually has a hidden meaning behind it, which people can't seem to figure out. I'm sarcastic to the point where people don't know whether or not I'm being sarcastic. I have a sardonic attitude towards everything, and am almost never serious. I never mean what I say, as everything I say (insults) are either jokes or an over-exaggeration. I'm calm in all situations, especially the ones I'm not supposed to be calm in. I like to ask questions, such as "Where is your soul before birth?" and other critical questions. I like to argue on questions other people give; however, I am quite unbiased when it comes to my own questions. I can be very cruel, and not feel any sensitivity, as I have a meritocratic mindset. I am also naturally insensitive, and I believe that all anger situations are just a show for me to watch, and everything involving feelings is dramatic. When given a difficult decision, I follow the laws first, morality second, and loyalty last. I'm a good liar, and I don't feel guilty when doing so. I can be quiet when I am not asking questions or arguing for fun. I laugh at everything (not everything, just most things), especially heated disagreements about material things (such as money) and feelings. (Although disagreements about politics is another story.) I fear tons of things, making me slightly panphobic. I'm afraid of worms, deep water (well I guess that doesn't apply in this situation), fire, feelings (my own), not knowing how to act, death, and open spaces. I'm a realist, and a "credit where credit is due" person. However, when in a situation involving rewards (school, jobs), I tend to be bossy and blunt about suggestions others' make. I say "that's a terrible idea" a lot. I also tend to generalize answers to things, as seen down below.

Situations: 

Person: How are you?

Me: I've been asking the same question to myself for the last thirteen years.

--

Person: Why are you doing this?

Me: Reasons.

--

Person: What are you doing?

Me: Things.

--

Person: Where are you going?

Me: Places.

--

You get the point.
Anyways, I'm an INTJ-A, Lawful Neutral, and I'm on the center (a bit to the left) of the political spectrum, yet more to the right personally (I'm mentally meritocratic, as noted before). 

Likes: Angry situations, arguments about feelings, giving advice, starting a debate (not an argument), analysing, improvizing, tricking people into thinking things, changing people's minds, changing people, thinking, making others think, winning, reading, writing, poetry, psychology, philosophy, politics/religion discussions, making a riddle out of words, solving things, and understanding things.
Dislikes: People who don't understand the true meaning of something I say and respond, thinking they were smart to do so, but in reality, sound plain annoying, people who don't believe children have a right to be heard, people who are rebel wannabes, people who don't follow the rules, bossiness (yes, I am well aware that I am a hypocrite), unintelligent people (I'm sorry, it had to be said), stubborness, overreactions, dramatic people, people who don't know how to act, people who don't know how to take a hint, disrespectful people, and being angry.
Sector: Aquais.
Power: Water (may I have weak water powers?), and lie-detection (I blink rapidly whenever someone is telling a lie). 
Brief backstory: Just divorced parents at birth. Kind of lived an ordinary life.
Choose: Remember.

Other: Infectious.

• Posted at:

Ever, a lawful little neutral intj-a 

"but laugh, laugh, laugh, hayden" 

pizza, my twin

#allpeoplearepeople

no one to fault. could you believe me?

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

Save sanitatum. Form tomorrow

• Posted at:

ɢɪʜɪ

| infp | true neutral | pangender/genderfluid | pansexual |

| leo | life path number 6 | tsundere | slytherin |

may all your bacon burn

february 28, 2015

jadewolf2493

Full SAMB Name: Jenna Opacraé Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade
Nickname: "Jenna"
Orientation: She doesn't really care about love, but if she did it would be male. 
Appearance:
> Hair: Long, dead straight, reaches to her lower back, obsidian black. Usually in some sort of braid or down.
> Eyes: Dark grey with silver and the occasional purple fleck.
> Nationality: Chinese
> Skin: Very pale in the winter and dark in the summer.
> Height, Weight, Build: Around 5'6, about 100lbs, Very lithe and skinny. has a runner's built.
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: She wears an amethyst pendant, a simple silver ring, She has a flame dragon tattoo on her upper arm. She has multiple scars crisscrossing her body for various reasons. She also has severe burn scars on her torso and the side of her neck.
> Other: Nah. 
> Clothing: (Two casual, one formal) (normal) She usually wears a loose/flowy tank top that is either purple, blood red, blue, or gray. She wears a black aviator jacket, dark blue skinny jeans or black skirt and black combat boots. Sometimes instead of she will wear black leggins with a hlaf skirt. Sometimes she takes off her jacket Occasionally she will wear silver aviator sunglasses.  (Formal) For a formal outfit she will wear s red chinese style dress. The fabric is relatively stretchy to allow movement. 
Personality: Very salty. Rude, abrasive. Doesn't show much emotion. She doesn't usually care what others think, and is not afraid to say exactly what she wants. She will either lie effortlessly or tell you the ugly truth. She doesn't waste time sugar coating crap. She can be very nice and carefree around you if she trusts you. However, it takes a lot to earn her trust. She has ASPD and PTSD. She is possibly a sociopath, and enjoy violence and weapons. 

Likes: Fire, violence, daggers, weapons, reading and drawing. She is borderline depressed and hates herself for what happened to her family.
Dislikes: Everything.
Sector: Ignitis
Power: (Ex: If in Ignitis, Fire and a power of your choice). Fire and pain/blood.
Brief backstory: (Do you have a family, do you have any trauma that happened? Let me know anything.) Her family burned to death in a fire accident caused by her and her twin, Aidan. The two were screwing around and her brother lost control. She was trapped inside their burning house and her brother rescued her, only to lose his own life. She hates herself and believes it was her fault. She constantly wishes that her brother had survived rather than her. She made a promise to him to keep going and fight even harder. They two used to spar a lot and from that she got most of her scars. After that incident at age 12, she has lived on the street stealing to survive. 
Choose: (Together, lost, remember, delirium) Remember.
Other: Infectious, she is skilled with a scythe, but uses daggers in honor of her brother's favorite weapon. She has proved lethal multiple times with both.

Full SAMB Name: Zero 
Nickname: Zero-Kun? Idk... That's just a Japanese honorfic... Occasionally Z I guess. 
Orientation: Prefers girls, but isn't afraid to date a guy. Idk, still deciding/ Bisexual? I have no clue what I'm doing anymore. 
Appearance: 
> Hair: Longish silky hair that reaches to his lower neck.
> Eyes: He has violet eyes with blue flecks.
> Nationality: Half Japanese half british.
> Skin: Pale.
> Height, Weight, Build: 6'10, idk what does a typical 16 y/o boy weigh? He's under weight, I know that. Uhhhhh. 12??? He's really scrawny and skinny. 
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: He has the chaos coat of arms on his right clavicle above his heart. He also has lots of whip scars and a long scar running through his right eyes running from above his eyebrow to his cheekbone
> Other: He is quite handsome, despite his scars. 

> Clothing: (Two casual, one formal) (normal) White button up shirt, black pants, chain around his pocket (yeah, you know what I mean). (normal 2)Dark grey tshirt, black jacket, dark blue jeans or black pants. (Formal) White button up shirt, black blazer, black dress pants. 
Personality: Very reserved. Like Jenna, he doesn't care what others think, and acts quite sociapathic. He is much quieter though and more mysterious. He doesn't show much emotion. He can also be quite flirty towards both girls and boys. He can also be vain and self-centered. He pretends as if he thinks highly of himself, but in reality he has extreme self-esteem issues. As a result of being abused by his parents, he has PTSD and refuses to let people touch him. Even a slight tap can result in a full on slap. He reacts as if it was painful. He also has ASPD to an extreme. He absolutely hates rules and often gets into trouble and starts fights. He is extremely abrasive and has no regard of himself or others. He is both suicidal and depressed. 

Dislikes: Everything. Abuse. Bullying. 
Sector: Tenebrae 
Power: (Ex: If in Ignitis, Fire and a power of your choice). Darkness and insainity/chaos. 
Brief backstory: (Do you have a family, do you have any trauma that happened? Let me know anything.) He was abused as a child and was whipped constantly. He was a sickly child for a while and his parents hated him for that resulting in him being abused the most out of his other sibling, which he refuses to talk about. He finally managed to escape and lived with his grandmother before she died. from then, he lived alone on the streets stealing to survive.
Choose: (Together, lost, remember, delirium) Delirium.
Other: He has an authentic Japanese samurai katana given to him by his grandmother before she passed away.

• Posted at:

♕Queen of Illusions

Shoot, I forgot the formal outfit.

Formal: Some sort of formal pleated dark red dress made of polyester or something (length: below knees), black ballet flats with slight heel, and a white cardigan. 

• Posted at:

☄Ever After Essanieraen-Historia

There's enough love lost 

that needs help to be found~

Pizza=Twin 

#RRNFanatic #AllPeopleArePeople #Resist150 

all accepted and save. 

• Posted at:

Anti ✔️ 

windprincess8

Full SAMB Name: Kagami-mochi
Nickname: Kagami
Gender: Genderfluid/Pangender, but usually uses she/her because old habits die hard
Orientation: Pansexual
Appearance: 
> Hair: Dark purple-brown, either loose or in a ponytail. A couple inches shorter than waist length, and curls inwards at the ends. Has long, uneven bangs.
> Eyes: A cloudy, dark purple that reflects nothing. Large and roundish.
> Nationality: Korean
> Skin: Pale and creamy
> Height, Weight, Build: 154 cm, 41 kg, skinny and fragile
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: None
> Other: nope
> Clothing: Casual 1/hair up, plain white 3/4 sleeve shirt, jeans, red sneakers. Casual 2/hair down, cream sweater, dark blue knee length skirt, red sneakers. Formal/Korean hanbok with a white top, a red skirt,and red lining and cuffs, with gold threads woven in the white and red fabric to make it shimmer. Also traditional red fabric slippers with curled toes.

Personality: Kagami is reserved and quiet. Her words are quite concise, and she gets straight to the point. Kagami is an independent person, and likes to do things her way. When working with a group, she will go off and do her own thing, instead of working together. To people, she is polite, yet somewhat coldly so; she doesn't feel the need to speak more than necessary, and will not follow directions or orders unless she wants to. Calm, calculating, and confident in her abilities, dignified, somewhat detached and aloof. When you make her angry, she gets angry, and her anger is scary and silent and cold. She will do anything to get you back. With friends, she is still quiet, though more of a shyness issue than her asocial-ness, and she is still quite suspicious. Kagami is skeptical and distrustful of everything, and goes through rapid mood swings that will determine whether she is plain silent or glaring at everyone who comes near. Mentally she is a little bit unstable, having at least two unnamed voices in her head and she occasionally hallucinates about people who aren't there. She is emotionally very stable and has a lot of control over her feelings and reactions. Kagami is very respectful and polite, but still detached, around people who she respects. She looks down on most people she considers younger physically or mentally, or below her station, and is quite arrogant. However, she does treasure things dear to her and will sacrifice herself for anything she believes strongly in.
Likes: Sweets, violin/music in general, things she's good at(more or less everything except sports)
Dislikes: Physical exertion, loneliness, eggplant, dogs
Sector: Sanitatum
Power: Healing(only others), and through her mirror, she can see anything, anywhere, and at any point in time unless it is blocked by a powerful concealing magic.
Brief backstory: She's decided to play the role of everyone's distantly related aunt who dies and leaves you a large sum of money. Aside from that, she has no family, no people she calls friends(although she is quite open with some), and an unknown background. No real trauma, but her mental state has been compromised by her constant self-doubt and worrying.

Choose: Delirium

• Posted at:

ɢɪʜɪ

may all your bacon burn

february 28, 2015

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Save Sanitatum

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

#RIPJordan

SAMBer of the week: Tempest

artisticwings28

I'll expand if more want to join.

Tenebrae:
- Rain
- Zero
* Saved For Icicle

Aquais:
- EHver
- Rose

Ignitis:
- Lyss
- Jenna

Sanitatum:
- Kagami
* Saved for Puppy

Lux:
**BOTH SPOTS OPEN*

• Posted at:

Anti

PRESS PLAY?

▷

pinkpuppy1315

Full SAMB Name: Puppy Traitare
Nickname: Puppy
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance:
> Hair: Straight, brown with pink highlights at the ends, a bit longer than shoulder-length
> Eyes: Hazel, but mostly brown. They're a pretty average shape and size.
> Skin: A bit paler than normal.
> Height, Weight, Build: Around 5', slightly underweight, a pretty average build.
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: A necklace with a pink and purple butterfly charm, but that's only worn with Casual Outfit #2.
> Other: N/A
> Clothing:

Casual Outfit #1 - A headband with floppy pink puppy ears, pink t-shirt with a cartoon-ish winking puppy face on it, soft light purple leggings, small light blue boots.

Casual Outfit #2 - A necklace with a pink and purple butterfly charm, a pink hoodie with floppy pink puppy ears on the hood (kind of like with the headband in Casual Outfit #1), a black skirt, and black and pink tennis shoes.

Formal Outfit - A fancy ruby necklace, a knee-length white dress, black teights, red flats.

Personality: She is very awkward and clumsy, and doesn't think of herself very highly. She is slightly gullible, causing her to sometimes be easily tricked or manipulated. She tries to be honest and compassionante, but sometimes fails, and looks up to lots of other people. She is very curious, and her curiosity can sometimes lead her into trouble. She sometimes over-exaggerates and is melodramatic, usually to gain pity and attention, but tries to be more mature other times. She is easily scared, and can be stubborn with certain things, especially if one of those certain things evolves facing her fears, or something else outside her comfort zone. She is very self-concious, but will become more outgoing around people she's close to. She considers herself a nerd and loves deadpan humor, sarcasm, and fourth wall breaks, sometimes being deadpan or sarcastic herself. She acts very differently around different people. She would probably run away from a dangerous situation, unless someone or something she loves is in danger. She likes to help people, but probably won't help them if they want her to do something that could possibly be dangerous or embarrassing to her, usually helping them with simpler and smaller tasks. She is very confused about many things, and will often think of the worst scenarios possible. She has lots of conversations with herself in her mind. She usually acts as polite and kind as she can to other people, but will sometimes become aggressive if they offend someone she looks up to, or something she loves.

Likes: Dogs, puppies, the people she looks up to, deadpan humor, puns, sarcasm, interesting stories, fourth wall breaks.
Dislikes: Spiders, bees, wasps, flies, heights, being trapped, small spaces, insults, violence, boring-ness, clichés, stereotypes, being alone, getting lost.
Sector:  Sanitatum
Power: Healing powers. (I'd rather have that be her only power, but if she needs another one, then maybe add forcefields or something.)
Brief backstory: She grew up with the rest of the Traitares, and has lived a pretty normal life so far. No huge tragic traumatic event really happened.
Choose: I don't know what this means, but I'll say together.

I hope that this is descriptive enough. I tried. Could you maybe explain the "Choose" part? Are we just supposed to choose which word we like the most, or which word we think describes us the most? I don't really understand that part, so some clarification would be great. Anyways, I really hope that this is okay. Tell me if I need to change anything. I also didn't put the form in 24pt hot pink comic sans, because I thought it would be easier to read it in the default font.

• Posted at:

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

#RIPJordan

windprincess8

Full SAMB Name: Kyoto Mortem
Nickname: Kyou
Orientation: Pan
Appearance: 
> Hair: Short, choppy, dark turquoise blue, in a style somewhat like Tsukasa Hiiragi's from Lucky Star.
> Eyes: Cloudy, stormy grayish-blue
> Nationality: Korean
> Skin: Pale and creamy
> Height, Weight, Build: 139, 30, same build as kagami
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: none
> Other: Looks eerily like Kagami's identical twin, although she is actually her younger sister.
> Clothing: Casual 1/ white poofy blouse with half sleeves, dark navy blue tutu skirt, gray leggings, black flats. Casual 2/white t-shirt under denim overalls, with the pant legs rolled up to above the knees, black tennis shoes, white ankle socks. Formal/Hanbok like Kagami's, except blue and white and silver instead of red and white and gold.

Personality: Almost the opposite of Kagami. Kyoto is outspoken, popular, and social. However, they share some of the same traits: they are both arrogant, demanding, have wild mood swings, and nice to people they like.
Likes: Chocolate, jumping in puddles the day after a rainstorm, sunshine
Dislikes: Extreme heat or cold(anything above 95 or below 40 degrees fahrenheit), broccoli, house flies
Sector: Lux
Power: Light and bringing drawings to life temporarily(for example, if she drew a cat, she could make that cat come to life from the paper as a 3d living animal before it disappeared after maybe 30 minutes.)
Brief backstory: (I wasn't originally going to put kyoto in but since she's here, change kagami's family to one little sister) Kyoto is Kagami's younger sister. They were separated for a while, but eventually found each other just before the story starts.

Choose: Lost

• Posted at:

ɢɪʜɪ

may all your bacon burn

february 28, 2015

accepted.

@Puppy: the "choosing" part is where it's most important. I can plan out possible situations and some possible deaths. So they all mean something, but some are good and some are bad. You just choose whatever seems to say stand out to you. 

• Posted at:

Anti ✔️ 

pinkpuppy1315

Okay, then I'll choose together.

• Posted at:

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

#RIPJordan

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Save Lux~

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

Binturongs are adorable. Look em' up and see.

fairyathena472

Full SAMB Name: Kitten Traitare Hamiltonia Random
Nickname: Kitten
Appearance:
> Hair: Purple in a bob. Not much to see here!
> Eyes: Purple with flecks of gold, blue, and green.
> Skin: Tanned.
> Height, Weight, Build: Skinny, yet tall. Weighs 109 LBS, and is 5'5
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: Purple stud earrings.
> Other: Cat ears and tail. If I may.
> Clothing:

Casual 1: Jeans, a white tee with the Hamilton Logo on it, jean jacket. Purple converse.

Casual 2: Jean shorts, a purple tee, purple converse.

Formal 1: Search "Purple dress, drawn". Tento one, with leather dress boots, a small little tiara, and white leggings.

Personality: Bubbly, always happy, optimistic. When she's passionate about something, she's passionate. Kinda crazy, to be honest. Total extrovert. Kinda fun to have around, but often, you get annoyed faster than glad she's around. She has a serious side, and a kinda dark one too. It activates when someone is hurt.

islikes: The dark, haters, plastic things

Sector: Lux

Power: Light and shifting into cats.

Brief backstory: Forgot her family, only really remembers her sister, who is a Sanitatum.
Choose: Lost.

OTHER: Infection

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

accepted!

• Posted at:

Anti ✔️ 

fairyathena472

Bump!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

Thumbnail avatar ed51fdc9a1

huntingwolf3376

Are there any spots left?

• Posted at:

~Chance~

~Anya~Leya~Val~

"PEGGEH PEGGEH PEGGEH PEGGEH" *blows something up* "SORRY M8 DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU EXPLODE"

EXPULSO! (∩❍□❍)⊃━☆゚.*

"I like massaging the cookies" -My friend

#RIPJordan

~SAMBer since 2015~

artisticwings28

One Lux is left, but I can expand spots if more people join.

Also, Chapter One is coming soon!

• Posted at:

Anti

PRESS PLAY?

▷

huntingwolf3376

Ok save lux then!

• Posted at:

~Chance~

~Anya~Leya~Val~

"PEGGEH PEGGEH PEGGEH PEGGEH" *blows something up* "SORRY M8 DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU EXPLODE"

EXPULSO! (∩❍□❍)⊃━☆゚.*

#RIPJordan

~SAMBer since 2015~

fairyathena472

Bump!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

wolfmagic494

Cant wait for chapter one.

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

Hello

huntingwolf3376

Actually, never mind the save

• Posted at:

~Chance~

~Anya~Leya~Val~

EXPULSO! (∩❍□❍)⊃━☆゚.*

#RIPJordan

~SAMBer since 2015~

jadewolf2493

BBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPP

• Posted at:

♕Queen of Illusions

wolfmagic494

Bumpity bump bump!

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

Hello

fairyathena472

Bump!

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

Thumbnail avatar d092541073

elfazure47

Are there any spots left?

• Posted at:

Istalri M. Sapphire-Elementorial-Christian

Grimsborown

Hebrews 11:6

#TomboyClub

Queen of Biblophiles, Sad Songs and Fire

Other Summoner of Mulop

Can you be broken so many times you forget how to piece yourself together?

Princess Mononoke

/256065

fairyathena472

A Lux spot, becaue Chance gave it up.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

jadewolf2493

BUMP

• Posted at:

♕Queen of Illusions

Thumbnail avatar d092541073

elfazure47

@Kitteh: Thanks!

Form:

Full SAMB Name: Istalri Midnight Sapphire
Nickname: Is
Orientation: I'm not sure yet. Maybe give some examples? Thanks!:)
Appearance: 
> Hair: Ebony black, reaching to shoulders, smooth and shimmering slightly, a little wavy and her fringe is constantly falling over her eyes, but not obscuring them, hair normally tied up in a plain ponytail
> Eyes: Aquamarine blue, and will have golden sparks dancing in them when she has strong emotions
> Nationality: Eurasian
> Skin: Slightly tanned, golden, when under bright light, will glow a little
> Height, Weight, Build: 1.62 metres, willowy build, strong and fast arms and legs, around 45 kilograms
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: Wears a ruby amulet embedded in a silver cross with intricate carvings of phoenixes on it, around her neck at all times. She has a star-shaped scar on her knee
> Other: She has elegant long fingers of a pianist
> Clothing: (Two casual, one formal)

-First Casual: A black jacket with silver linings and zips over a grey dri-fit t-shirt with a galaxy silhouette of a lightbulb, with the words ' Illuminate the Dark ' and dark blue jeans, teal sneakers and a silver watch on her wrist

-Second Casual: A plain black shirt, black pants, wine red sport shoes and the silver watch

-Formal: A navy blue blazer with silver buttons over a plain white button-up shirt, black pants, the silver watch and black shoes

Personality: Istalri is intelligent and a quick thinker, and is friendly, forgiving, self-sacrificing, patient, optimistic and kind. She is also fiercely loyal to her best friends, and though she has a kind heart, will not hesitate to protect the ones close to her. She is also courageous, bold and an inspiring figure, someone people can learn from and look up to

Likes: Chocolate, the sound of the cello, the colour silver, the way water sparkles softly in the light, peace and happiness
Dislikes: Badly played instruments, arrogance, selfishness, the lack of justice and insects
Sector: Lux
Power: (Ex: If in Ignitis, Fire and a power of your choice). The ability to manipulate, create light and its direction, dimness, able to teleport to places with hope or light
Brief backstory: (Do you have a family, do you have any trauma that happened? Let me know anything.) Istalri grew up in a family in which she was in the shadow of her brother, sister and parents, being the  youngest in the family. She did not take that to heart, as she had friends that cared for her no matter what. She dreads the time where she will be separated from her friends and crush to the sickness. All she wants to do is bring peace and justice back to the twisted world that she is living in, and does not think much of attaining power.
Choose: (Together, lost, remember, delirium) Remember
Other: Please let her weep and mourn for the lost and the ones she failed to save at the end please :) Infectious

Mods please let this go through!

• Posted at:

Istalri M. Sapphire-Elementorial-Christian

Grimsborown

Hebrews 11:6

#TomboyClub

Queen of Biblophiles, Sad Songs and Fire

Other Summoner of Mulop

Can you be broken so many times you forget how to piece yourself together?

Princess Mononoke

/256065

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

Oh.

No spots.

*single tear*

Are there any exceptions? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Posted at:

☾✧((  Ł Ë Ø ))✧☾

f o r u m  ✩  p h a r a o h