Thumbnail avatar 7fa67c1990

vampireelf385

hey guys! I am making a back story for two of my characters from a story called Warrior Cat Story 2 and this back story is for Fawnheart (Fawn) and Sunclaw (Tar) when they were rouges! It will tell about their battles and pasts. Read and enjoy!

Chapter 1: Another Day in the Group

Tar's small lungs couldn't handle the running, he had been sent by himself as exercise to run along the tree pathway because he was late from hunting. He was training hard to become a Hunter so he could get better and stronger, but he was still young and cats didn't care about younglings for they just got in the way, this did not bother Tar, For he was determined to be strong and brave. Tar was skillful and wasn't very playful out of his litter. "Hey Tar come here I found something! It looks like those things from a tree!" Rain, Tar's sister, said. "Rain it's called a leaf." Tar replied calmly and kept walking. A tan and dirt colored cat sat outside a den for younger cats, she washed her paw and rubbed it over her icy blue eyed face. "Hey May, isn't it a nice day for hunting today?" Tar said greeting his favorite sister, "Tar! Yes it is, it's lovely isn't it. It seems to have got you in a good mood finally" May replied cheerfully. "Yup it's sure lovely" a gentle voice came from by her and a orange with brown paws and ears, even tail tipped she-cat with blue eyes said. This was their mother. "Mother! You finally came out of the den to play with us!" May said happily and nuzzled the she-cat's chest happily. "Nice to see you too! Good morning my little tiger!" She said to May then addressed happily to Tar. "Hello Mother." Tar replied Cooly and calmly. "Always serious! Try to laugh once Tar!" May said teasing but not mean. "Dar har har" Tar replied sarcastically and hooked a leaf to his claw in an instant trying to practiced hunting. "May, some day I'm going to be a great cat" Tar said dreamly. "Tar, you will be powerful and strong, Proud and Fierce, Strict and Speedy. Because you are amazing, able to laugh or not" May praised her brother happily. "R-Really?" Thanks!" Tar said happily but then was toppled over by a large twig "hmph, I'll look out for that now so next time I'll catch it" Tar said in a Matter-of-Factly way. "I'm sure you will" His mother with the name of Gleam replied gently. The sun shined high above the trees and made the warmth nice and bright, Tar liked these kind of days deep inside, It made him feel something happy inside but he wasn't used to that from being so close to his practicing and hunting and being serious. Tar had an idea to leave into the woods to hunt, he just might just get something this time, but he won't catch a rabbit for himself ugh those quick and dry tasting creatures   Tar though angrily, he thought this for a simple reason which was because a rabbit beat him in a battle... well it kicked him backward when he tried to pin it. Tar walked away into the forest, he scented the fresh morning air and straitened his chest to make himself look stronger. The soft, wet, grass brushed his gently groomed fur and caused him to focus on his surroundings, Tar suddenly heard a prickling sound under some tree, He tucked his belly in from the ground, tested his angle from the wind, hunched his back legs down ready to spring, he finally waited until.... he pounced.... he landed swiftly on a magpie and found his balance somehow, he bit into its spine and when that was still to little he toppled it over and bit down on it's neck spine. Tar gasped and yelled happily, "My first! My first catch!!! Yes!!!!" Tar picked up his bird and held it up so it didn't drag with his chin. Tar came back and put his magpie down and yelled to the rouges, "I, Tar have caught my first prey!!! A plump magpie!" He held his prey up so they could see and they rouges cheered his name. Tar!  Tar!  Tar!  They cheered.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

o         o         o           o

o /blossom/Christian+

The glass is half empty//the glass it half full

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

vampireelf385

i'll do more tomorrow I don't have much time at the moment

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

Good job 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

"Once a warrior, always a warrior" -Tigerstar

Queen of Tigers, nocturnal predators and Pepper spray. 

My twin sis has autism and I'm proud of the way she's dealing with it

vampireelf385

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

vampireelf385

I just might do a couple more

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

vampireelf385

here is part two

Chapter 2 Lavender Meeting (still Tars point of view, I will make Fawn's point of view soon."

Tar held his head high as the leader, Viper, addressed him, "You have proven yourself worthy, hunted without being told to, there will be a penalty to that because you were leaving the camp, alone and defenseless, when you are only a 5 month old kit. You still did a very good part in our group and we could use people like you, people who will do their duty with no complaint and don't need to be reminded to hunt or train. I have seen you pounce swiftly on leaves and that plot you had on the twig, very prepared, and skillful. I want you to join me on the high-stump for a group meeting. Until I address you to come on the high-stump you will groom the Burrs in the apprentices furs, clean the ticks in the elders nests, And get new bedding for the Warriors." Viper grumbled, "that will be your punishment." Tar dipped his head happily and exited the den. Tar blinked out the sun from his eyes and smiled while he daydreamed of being on the high-stump. Tar grabbed more moss and Finlay was done, he would explore the forest though. Maybe learn his territory boundaries. 

Tar slowly left camp followed by the gaze of Viper and his deputy Grey. Tar left and walked silently along the trees. The grass brushed his legs and ran across his tail making him twitch his tail. Tar looked at the boundaries and remembered that no other territories are beyond the boundaries, making it tempting to leave the boundaries. "I just can't explore only the boundaries without checking out the rest" Tar whispered quietly and placed his soft paw over the boarder. There was a meadow of lavenders in front of his paws. Tar slowly walked the rest of himself across, the meadow was purely amazing, lavenders and tall yellow stalks of grass. Tar walked along the flowers to reveal a open looking spot, like the grass was flattened into land. A voice hummed softly in the air and he saw a monarch butterfly fluttering close to the ground. Tar also spotted a cat humming and staring at the monarch, who was she? Tar though silently and looked at her closely. Her orange fur with lighter colors on her paws, tail tip, and ear were lovely and he couldn't look away from her icy blue and forest green eyes with sparks of gold. He flinched once she turned her head to him eyes gleaming in an unknown expression. They stared at each other until she spoke, "you name?" Was her words with a gentle and kind tone to it, "Tar." He forced himself to reply. "I am Fawn." She said with a smile "I live alone in this territory, I live with the group but don't choose a den. There is more territory they have here" she informed him. "I can show you!" She insisted happily, "sure!" He replied and followed her, he felt different, he felt something different inside of him and it felt good, Tar could run for ever even though his lungs burned. By the time he stopped we explored it all. "C-Can we meet here tomorrow?" Tar stammered, "Sure! I'll call this field the lavender path!" Fawn smiled, "Really!!! Great!" Tar smiled

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

tigerwolf4248

It's great 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

Thank you Hannah :)

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

vampireelf385

The unfair battle: Chapter 3 (Fawns point of view)

The wind ruffled Fawn's fur and she knew these days were never bright. The cloud were blackened by an incoming storm and Fawn was getting twigs for her den. She got some moss quickly and ran to her den. Tail, a yellow orange and white tom was waiting for her, he was her adopted brother who her mother took care of and nursed him because he was alone, Tail was a kind tom unlike the others and he didn't care about a mistake she made. "You are doing to much work, are a rest Fawn." Tail said as his fluffy orange tail waved. "Not until the beds are made and you are fast asleep." She replied calmly and started repairing the dirt wall they have in their dug out den with twigs. She then started to curls up around the moss she collected. "Are you finally going to sleep?" Tail questioned, "no, i am making the moss warm" she replied in a boring way. Fawn did her work on the beds and now everything was finished, except one thing... Tail wasn't asleep yet. "Goodnight Fawn, you can sleep now. And thanks for keeping the moss warm!" Tail yawned and tucked his nose under his bushy tail. Fawn sighed in tiredness and curled up in her bed, soft and warm she fell into sleep....  Fawn dreamed that she was in the nursery. Her mother, Heart, was curled up with her and asleep. Then her memories came into her dream, the nursery pounded like a knock on a door. A tall cat slowly stepped in, the screeches were too loud for her ears and as she remembered she looked to her side for her mother and she was gone. The tall black cat with almost red eyes came toward her pulling his unsheathed claw up about to swipe, but no in this memory she escaped and that was what happened. Fawn ducked under him like she was a warrior and she clawed his chest and down sending him screeching. Like she did before as a kit she pounced on him and bit his shoulder. This was what happened in her past, but why is it now in her dreams. She ran into the forest, Tail behind her and never to be seen again. Suddenly she woke up screeching in pain. "Tail!!!" She screamed looking at his limp body under the shadow of a cat. "I will tear you apart!" She yelled running to the cat and unsheathing her claws, her throat swelled with fury and she slashed him in the shoulder sending him bleeding and running through the forest. "Tail! Tail! Don't die!" She cried but stopped when she heard him breathing. "You need help... I have to go to the group!" Fawn said running and running as her lungs choked and burned. Fawn crossed the lavender path and suddenly leaped to the camp. Gasps came from the rouges and some hissed at her with hostility. "I need help!!" She exclaimed and continued "my brother is hurt, we were attacked by a dark brown tom! Help him please!".  "Fawn!" She heard Viper's voice and stepped back cautiously. Viper soon changed his surprised form into grief, "I'm sorry, I will tell a patrol to carry him, you get some rest." He said and ordered to the medicine cat "Leaf! Treat her wounds!" And Fawn was lead to the medicine den. "Don't worry, you will be fine." She heard a voice say, must be leaf's. "Fawn, are you feeling ok!? Please say yes!" Tar's voice said and she opened her eyes. "Tar? I'm fine..." she replied closing her eyes again.

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Oh cool, I have an OC warrior cat named Fawnheart!

• Posted at:

Luana Traitare 

Demi

Green

Hunter Artemis 

Were 

Spitfire!

"What ever bad things you did at your old school you were still such a Huckleberry."

You are not alone.

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

vampireelf385

@luana

Nice! :)

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

vampireelf385

@hannah

do you want me to continue? I thought I could just write more until the thread dies out XD that's what usually happens to meh

(Btw I need to make a pc thread for us, I have some good news)

Everyone else who is reading.

hope you guys are enjoying, warning, I might not finish this it all depends on how some things turn out. I will do only one chapter tomorrow because I have a piano recital. Thank you for reading.

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

tigerwolf4248

Nice job!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

Sry I haven't been posting!

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons

poetryforeveh

\_( (" )_/

vampireelf385

Chapter 4: welcome home sweet home (1 month later)

Fawn made her way through the medicine den to the fresh-kill pile. It had been 1 moon from her coming for help to her brother, sadly Tail gone blind and soon became an elder, Fawn had been told to stay in the group by Tar and he kept trying to make her, she wasn't quite sure.  and what a mess! She thought looking at scraps of fur and left over kill. The air was cold like a fresh drink of water in leaf-bare, it made sense though because leaf-bare had just began, her breath warmed herself and her ginger fur became puffed out from all the wind. Tar was on the other side of the fresh kill pile,Fawn had discovered a friendship between Her and the serious cat. Tar had his head up strait and was talking to his mentor, grey, about learning the territory early, Grey was agreeing because they had a lot planned today and he had to do many patrols so he agreed tomorrow. She shivered as another gust of wind brushed her exposed, she made her way toward the elders den. Fawn made a clicking noise so inform tail she was here. "Tail, I got a fresh vole for the coldness, thought something could warm you up" she said with a swift smile. "Fawn is that you!?" Tail said cheerfully. "Yes, now a vole is right in from of you paws, here let me help you" She replied guiding the vile under his mouth "now bend down to eat". Tail ate happily into the vole and Fawn glanced back to Tar for a moment, then to her brother.

• Posted at:

o /blossom/Christian+

its hard to love

its hard to learn

its hard to fly up above

you try to ignore me

you try to make me cry

But Why?

#ImagineDragons