Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

In your backyard, you uncover a hidden hatch door. You open it and shine your light down to find a tunnel stretching down with no end.

You eventually come to the decision to climb down the tunnel and find yourself in a complex network of ancient catacombs, which you then start looking around. You call something out, and within seconds your phone buzzes with a text message from an unfamiliar number.
Don't say a word. They will hear you.
That's when a single sound rings through the catacombs, a gut-wrenching scream distant in the labyrinth of catacombs.

NOTES
1. The RP starts when they find the hatch.
2. This is set with modern day normal humans.
3. If your character decides to leave, they would find the hatch doesn't open.
4. Feel free to chip into the plot, but try not to include too many drastic changes.
5. There are monsters in this!! yes!! and magic!! and cool ancient mythology stuff!! don't let the "modern day normal humans" bit scare you away!!

RULES
1. Limit two characters apiece, unless I note otherwise
2. If you make overly perfect characters or characters too similar to other ones in certain ways, I will not approve your character.
3. Saves are allowed for two days but can be extended through a valid excuse as to why you cannot post.
4. Ships and crushes are allowed, but make sure it doesn't take over the plot.
5. Wait until you're approved to POV.
6. Try to POV often, and if you go two weeks without POVing at least a few sentences please provide an explanation.
7. Please delete the parentheses from your form. I won't get mad over this - just for convenience.

FORM
Info
>> Name: (full preferably)
>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: (anything they're called besides their full name)
>> Age: (self-explanatory)
>> Birthdate: (no need for year)
>> Gender: (self-explanatory)
>> Family: (past and present, along with any adoptive and/or honorary family, and note the relationship)
Abilities
>> Weapons/Fighting: (any weapons they can wield, or any fighting methods they're skilled in)
>> Skills: (any particular talents they have outside of fighting)
Persona
>> Personality: (don't just list words, please, explain how they generally act and think and how their traits tie together)
>> Likes: (some of their favorite things and what makes them happy)
>> Dislikes: (some of their least favorite things and pet peeves, and what makes them upset)
>> Interests/Hobbies: (what kind of stuff they do in their free time, not the same as skills in that they aren't necessarily good at it)
>> Fears: (some things they're afraid of, make them practical ones that are likely to come into play in any story)
>> Hopes/Goals: (what they hope to make of themselves and things in their life, subject to change)
>> Strengths: (strong points in their personality, what makes them stand above the ground, balance with weaknesses)
>> Weaknesses: (flaws and weak points in their personality, make sure they're significant and practical things)
>> Quirks: (some weird things they say/do that are just second nature, such as running their hand along a pole as they walk next to it)
>> Shows joy by: (small unique ways you can see that they're happy)
>> Shows anger by: (small unique ways you can see that they're angry)
>> Shows sadness by: (small unique ways you can see that they're sad)
>> Shows distress by: (small unique ways you can see that they're in distress)
Appearance
>> Hair: (color, texture, length, usual style, etc)
>> Eyes: (color, abnormalities)
>> Skin: (color, imperfections, how it reacts to sunlight, undertones)
>> Piercings: (any piercings, where they are, and what they usually wear in them, only include if any)
>> Tattoos/markings: (location, design, meaning if any, along with any natural markings such as freckles or birthmarks)
>> Scars: (location, size, origin)
>> Face: (shape, proportions, distinguishing features)
>> Body: (height, weight, build, abnormalities)
>> Typical dress: (the type of clothes they usually wear)
Life/Lifestyle
>> Work: (any past or present careers/jobs/long-term commitments they've had)
>> Education: (how much schooling or education they've had, and their experience with it)
>> Special Possessions: (any possessions they hold near and dear)
>> Gear: (any weapons they carry, or anything they carry around on them)
>> Bio: (a good sized paragraph about their past and upbringing)
Extra: (anything else that doesn't fit in the rest of the profile)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Eris

i always thought i might be bad

now im sure that its true

cause i think youre so good

and im nothing like you

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

moonlightmystery143

bump

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

Thumbnail avatar 53754a8bf6

artkitten320

Save

• Posted at:

Icicle

Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints

It takes and it takes and we keep loving anyways.

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#Angelor

Thumbnail avatar 635aa889fd

puppybutterfly126

Name: Shaelyn Ohan (Partially my actual name)

Birthdate: 11/21

Family: Mom, Dad, 1 little sister

I'll try to finish tommorow

• Posted at:

Gryffindor!

Christian

Jesus

Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Rainbow Random!

#RememberMr.Forkle2017

#Elf

I CAN TELEPORT

1st generation SAMBer & Keeper

Thumbnail avatar 1a59203ae4

indigowolf589

>> Name: (full preferably) Autumn Grey Falls

>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: Wolf, Dudeeee, Yo Majesty, Queen, Autyyyy!!! (xD)

>> Age: About 17

>> Birthdate: April 5th, 2000.

>> Gender: Female

>> Family: Lucinda (Older Sister) James (Older Brother.) Matilda (Mother), Kye (Father).

>> Weapons/Fighting: Archery, Bow & Arrows.

>> Skills: Stealth.

>> Personality: Autumn hates Drama, she prefers not to be involved, shes quiet and snappy and she has a mean temper, when she gets angry she gets very mad, she likes peace and quiet but, Autumn is actually very kind, shes understanding and reasonable, loveable and acceptable, the cranky side of her is rare.

>> Likes: Peace and quiet, friends, movies, books, National Geography Wild (NAT Geo Wild.) 

>> Dislikes: Fire, People, Crowded Areas, Loud Music, Drama, Screaming, Fighting, Shouting, Cruel People.

>> Interests/Hobbies: Mostly Read, Watch Movies With Friends, So and So.

>> Fears: Dark Places, Screams, Horror Movies, Blood.

>> Hopes/Goals: She hopes to get her cat, Strawberreh a friend~

>> Strengths: Shes very confident of herself.

>> Weaknesses: She can be shy at times, if someones mean and bossy, and very big, looking tough and strong, her confidence just disappears like it was never there.

>> Quirks: Skipping, Whenever she runsm if theres a pole she spins around it and jumps into the air and then lands :3.

>> Shows joy by: (small unique ways you can see that they're happy) Jumping up and down, smiling.
>> Shows anger by: (small unique ways you can see that they're angry) Staring coldly, clenching fists.
>> Shows sadness by: (small unique ways you can see that they're sad) Voice cracks, makes hiccup like-sounds when speaking.
>> Shows distress by: (small unique ways you can see that they're in distress) Breathing heavily, going red, shaking legs.

Appearance
>> Hair: (color, texture, length, usual style, etc) Honey light brown hair, up to waist, soft and smooth, and bouncy.
>> Eyes: (color, abnormalities) Strange eye colors, one a beautiful violet and the other a gold yellow.
>> Skin: Olive-ish/Pale, When in sunlight it glows, a bit. (Not magical glow.)
>> Piercings: 6 peircings on one ear, 3 on the other.
>> Tattoos/markings: None.
>> Scars: None
>> Face: Oval-ish shaped, curved eyelashes.
>> Body: Height is about 168' cm. Usual size, a bit of fat, a bit of skinny. (She has a healthy balance.)

>> Typical dress: Cream coloured sweater/jumper/top, black tights, brown long heeled boots.

Life/Lifestyle
>> Work: None really.
>> Education: Top of her class, always on time, always listening.
>> Special Possessions: A silver necklace, with a silver/diamond pirate hat on it, she never takes it off.
>> Gear: Onion Spray, And Pepper Spray (XD).
>> Bio: Autumn has a very ordinary life, of course until the hatch arrived, she'd always help her mother make decent and nice meals and theyd always have a family dinner, they were a normal, average family with lots of money to keep them healthy, her dad had lots of accidents but none fatal, just small accidents at work, everyone makes mistakes, so she had a ordinary life.

Extra: She has a pet black kitten with yellow eyes, named Strawberreh, its a female.

• Posted at:

asena

"am i adopted m0m"

"yes you are AENASDNAA"

lord voldemort of quitting and constantly joining again

*flips table outta window*

intenseifies

"omg mom i cant see with my eyes closed"

mother: "smh"

indigowolf589

Bump

• Posted at:

asena

"am i adopted m0m"

"yes you are AENASDNAA"

intenseifies

moonlightmystery143

@asena: approved

@icicle, rainbow (dont know your nickname): saved

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

Thumbnail avatar 0c65761392

pantherlynx30

This is the longest form i've ever seen!

>> Name: (full preferably) Reina Fechcan
>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: (anything they're called besides their full name) Rain. Storm. 
>> Age: (self-explanatory) 1
>> Birthdate: (no need for year) 6/7 (6th of july)
>> Gender: (self-explanatory)Female
>> Family: (past and present, along with any adoptive and/or honorary family, and note the relationship)Mum- Okay relationship, not normally who she confides in, Dad- Bad relationship, always arguing over most things. Younger sister- v good relationship, adores her younger sister. Oldest sister- Best relationship, she will normally confide in her older sister. Older brother-neuteral relationship has learned some football and other random things from him . This is her adoptive familiy, she knows nothing about her real familiy, and doesn't remember much about it
Abilities
>> Weapons/Fighting: (any weapons they can wield, or any fighting methods they're skilled in) Will always go for the bow, or be a retreat behinde
>> Skills: (any particular talents they have outside of fighting) Healing others(caring for wounds).
Persona
>> Personality: (don't just list words, please, explain how they generally act and think and how their traits tie together) Reina Is a girl who wish she knew her birth family, although she is shy and doesn't always like to open up about what she does, can be funny at times when people are feeling down
>> Likes: (some of their favorite things and what makes them happy) She likes to sing, act,dance and has lear many musical instruments
>> Dislikes: (some of their least favorite things and pet peeves, and what makes them upset) Dislikes being alone and when it is very loud or very quiet. If she ever sees chocolate, Reina will race to get it first.
>> Interests/Hobbies: (what kind of stuff they do in their free time, not the same as skills in that they aren't necessarily good at it) She plays musical instruments and tries drawing, which doesn't go too well and making things with her brother
>> Fears: (some things they're afraid of, make them practical ones that are likely to come into play in any story) she is afraid of silence and will not go near deep water
>> Hopes/Goals: (what they hope to make of themselves and things in their life, subject to change) Reina hopes to improve drawing and become an actor or artist of somekind
>> Strengths: (strong points in their personality, what makes them stand above the ground, balance with weaknesses) She can stay calm in most hectic situations.
>> Weaknesses: (flaws and weak points in their personality, make sure they're significant and practical things) Can tire out very easiliy and can end conversations quickly when she dislikes the subject that it has moved onto
>> Quirks: (some weird things they say/do that are just second nature, such as running their hand along a pole as they walk next to it) occasionally when waling she will randomly do a hop,skip and a jump
>> Shows joy by: (small unique ways you can see that they're happy) her eyes light up and theres a little sparkle/twinkle in her eyes
>> Shows anger by: (small unique ways you can see that they're angry) her ears get extremely red
>> Shows sadness by: (small unique ways you can see that they're sad) how she moves is very differant rather then being quite happy and walking her shoulders slump a bit
>> Shows distress by: (small unique ways you can see that they're in distress) her hands clench and unclench
Appearance
>> Hair: (color, texture, length, usual style, etc) her hair is just below shoulder length and slightly curled, it is a browny-blond colour that is normally loose
>> Eyes: (color, abnormalities) her eye colour is sapphire blue but iff you look closely there are some emerald green specks in her eye
>> Skin: (color, imperfections, how it reacts to sunlight, undertones) her skin is a very pale white so reina consistantly needs suncream around since her pale skin is very sensitiive, when she has been outside for 1hour or more, running around her cheacks go a bright red
>> Piercings: (any piercings, where they are, and what they usually wear in them, only include if any)---
>> Tattoos/markings: (location, design, meaning if any, along with any natural markings such as freckles or birthmarks)a small birthmark on the back of her left shoulder
>> Scars: (location, size, origin) one scar across her right arm (from wrist to elbow), reina has no idea how it got there.
>> Face: (shape, proportions, distinguishing features) her face is an oval-ly shape
>> Body: (height, weight, build, abnormalities)61.7" and 45kg.
>> Typical dress: (the type of clothes they usually wear)Reina will normally wear a plain white top with a black hoodie and jeans. normally wearing combat boots
Life/Lifestyle
>> Work: (any past or present careers/jobs/long-term commitments they've had)----
>> Education: (how much schooling or education they've had, and their experience with it)at school, shes not very good at learning so is near the bottom of her classes but recently found out she needs glasses and has dyslexia
>> Special Possessions: (any possessions they hold near and dear) one bracelet with a hoof charm and a heart charm, it was from her birht parents
>> Gear: (any weapons they carry, or anything they carry around on them)she made a makeshift bow out of wood and string
>> Bio: (a good sized paragraph about their past and upbringing) She was left at an adoptive agency because her parents could no longer look after her, so she now lives with adoptive parents who she doesn't get along with very well. Reina knows nothing about her birth family but wants to know about them one day. Reina has dyslexia which hinders her reading/learning at school but she tries her best at it.
Extra: (anything else that doesn't fit in the rest of the profile) wants a pet, but can't becuase her adoptive dad has an allergy to fur

phew, that was the longest time i've ever done to do a form

• Posted at:

Shadow

#ThatReferanceNo1elsegets

ヽ(⇀ᴥ↼)ノ

#PERCYBETH

#Stirlingite

#ninethnome

moonlightmystery143

@shadow: approved! sorry for the long form, its just for the sake of getting to know the characters better

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

>> Name: Aylo Steele
>> Nicknames: His nickname is Domino, because when he was younger he had a habit of leaving dominoes around the house. 
>> Age: 16
>> Birthdate: October 17
>> Gender: Male
>> family: He is one of 13 children, he's in the middle, tho oldest being 23 and the youngest 12. Both of his parents are alive. He has a good relationship with his family.

Abilities
>> Weapons/Fighting: He isn't super experienced in fighting-he only just recently started shooting lessons with his dad. He can wield a gun, though is is still new, and he sometimes carries around a small knife which he is good with.
>> Skills: He's skillful with small children and he's really pursuasive.
Persona
>> Personality: He's generally cool and calm about things, and it's hard to anger him. He's overly protective, though, and sometimes attacks before thinking. He loves little children and is patient with them, but he isn't as patient with older people and will "snap" when under too much pressure. He has a hard time making friends, he's slightly awkward and timid around people, and if he does make friends be depends on them too much, meaning if something happened to one of them he would take it hard.

>>Likes: little children, exploring and adventuring, group activities (only if he knows the people really well.)
>> Dislikes: He hates people who threaten little children, dislikes the "dark" or "mysterious" kind of person. He doesn't like the heat very much at all, and he hates cramped spaces.
>> interests/hobbies: he likes to explore the woods behind his house. He's always up for an adventure, which can sometimes get him in trouble. 
>> Fears: Large crowds, small spaces, losing loved ones, heights
>> Hopes/Goals: He's pretty smart, he wants to become a science teacher. He hopes to help young children with troubles, such as children with diseases.
>> Strengths: He's hard to get angry and generally had a good attitude, if not a little sober. He won't give up until the job is done, he always sticks up for friends and family.
>>Weaknesses: again, he depends too much on friends, and becomes very distressed when something happens to one. He doesn't give up, which is good and bad, because he can endanger people by not giving up. 
>> Quirks: Has a habit of saying "sorry" often, even when it isnt necessary. Whenever he sees a branch, root or anything, he always touches it. He also will only step in specific tiles or rocks whenever there's a pattern, such as avoiding the white and stepping on the black.
>> Shows joy by: Fidgeting strangely, smiling for no apparent reason, whistling as humming.
>> Shows anger by: Putting hands in pockets or fidgeting with them, walking much faster than normal and sighing occasionally
>> Shows sadness by: Blinking often, avoiding eye contact, sighing and standing in the same place for a long time
>> Shows distress by: Running hand through hair, avoiding eye contact, leaning against walls and staring at the floor
Appearance
>> Hair: (color, texture, length, usual style, etc) His hair is very light blonde, almost white. He has a single strand dyed black. It's very soft and floofy, it's quite untamable but not super crazy. It's not long but not short, going to a little above the chin. His bangs get in the way of his eyes often.
>> Eyes: (color, abnormalities) He has ice blue eyes 
>> Skin: (color, imperfections, how it reacts to sunlight, undertones) He's quite pale even though he gets out often. He gets sunburnt easily and has dark undertones under his eyes
>> Piercings: N\A
>> Tattoos/markings: He's got a splotch- shaped birthmark in the palm of his left hand.
>> Scars: N/A
>> Face: Shaped normally, nothing striking.
>> Body: 6' 3, he weighs less than the normal 16 year old, being slightly skinny. He has long legs.
>> Typical dress: He gets cold easily, so he usually wears a dark blue hoodie with a middle-sleeved black shirt under it. He wears blue jeans and a red bandana. He also were red tennis shoes.
Life/Lifestyle
>> Work: (any past or present careers/jobs/long-term commitments they've had) None. He's still looking for a job that takes people his age.
>> Education: (how much schooling or education they've had, and their experience with it) He went to a public school until 5th grade, then switched to a private school. He's really smart in science and math.
>> Special Possessions: (any possessions they hold near and dear) None.
>> Gear: (any weapons they carry, or anything they carry around on them) he sometimes carries around a knife.
>> Bio: He switched from public to private school due to bullying. His family wasn't financially steady until the 5th grade when his father got a really nice job. His family is now slightly more rich than the average family, which is surprising because of all of the kids. He has a good relationship with his family but his mother is often gone on trips, and his father is gone often, too. He hasn't had many friends, most of them he had to leave when he left public school. He's sorta lonely and often puts too much effort into his friendships, always trying too hard to make sure they stay his friends,which is often why they aren't friends anymore, due the being thought of as "weird." Currently his mother is gone on a business trip.
Extra: (anything else that doesn't fit in the rest of the profile

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

I apologise for any weird formatting or mistakes, as it's almost midnight here and I'm tired.

Info
  Name: Daniel Kieran O'Brien
  Nicknames/Aliases/Titles: Everybody calls him Danny, but online he either goes by Phobos or Icarus  
  Birthdate: March 17, 2001 (St. Paddy's Day)
  Family: Autumn O'Brien, mother. Lukas O'Brien, father. Arro O'Brien, younger brother. Deimos, male lemon beagle, dog. Clover, female lemon beagle, Arro's dog

Abilities
  Weapons/Fighting: A dagger with an emerald hilt, a green halberd
  Skills: Writing, singing, soccer, photography
Persona
  Personality: Always looking for the good in even the worst of people or events, and searching for ways to make things better. While he is typically perceived as reserved, shy, or calm, he has an "inner flame" and passion. Danny often feels misunderstood, and even when around friends, he feels left  out sometimes. He is guided by principles rather than logic, excitement, or practicality. He has a talent for self-expression. Danny tends to focus on just a few people or a single, worthy cause. Often drifts deep into thought. He listens all the time, to everybody, but rarely speaks. He tries to give advice and be empathetic, and he is also altruistic. He refuses to give up on people or things he believes in, and he is very stubborn. He is introverted, definitely not social; he tends to have little friends or allies, but those he does have are extremely close to him.  

Likes: He enjoys music the most, almost always found writing songs, singing, or listening to music. Danny loves to play soccer and hang out with his   friends. He loves alternative rock music the most, but he also listens to indie pop and indie rock. Some of his favourite bands are The Script, Bastille,   OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, Of Monsters and Men, Lorde, Mumford and Sons, Foo Fighters, and Nirvana. He enjoys being around dogs and animals. He loves nature. Danny also likes photography, astronomy, and he loves Greek mythology (all mythology, really, but he likes Greek mythology the most.) He likes writing and reading. More than anything, he loves sleeping.
  Dislikes: Crowded areas, having to wait in lines, animal abuse/cruelty, mornings, rap and heavy metal music, hypocrites, politics, stereotypes
  Interests/Hobbies: Photography, music, writing, friends, animals, nature, soccer, mythology, astronomy, reading, sleeping
  Fears: Rejection, betrayal, being lied to, spiders, clowns, making really big mistakes, losing his friends and family, not being able to protect his loved 

ones
  Hopes/Goals: Becoming a musician, becoming a photographer
  Strengths: Keeping friends (well, once he eventually makes them), listening, expressing himself (though not through speaking), finding the good in  people and events
  Weaknesses: Has little friends or allies because he's so reserved and introverted, he never quite feels like he fits in, very self-conscious and insecure, doesn't talk a lot, is guided by principles rather than logic
  Quirks: Drums his fingers on anything and everything constantly, tugs at the bottom of his shirt self-consciously, tends to stick to the outer edges of  the path when walking (for example, in a hallway he would stay near the walls), running his fingertips along the wall as he walks
  Shows Joy By: Twinkle in his eyes, grinning, laughing
  Shows Anger By: Glaring, cursing
  Shows Sadness By: His voice cracks a little, he is silent, keeps his eyes downcast and avoids eye contact, there is hurt in his eyes
  Shows Distress By: Sighing, drumming his fingers faster anxiously, running hands through his hair
Appearance
  Hair: Unruly thick black hair, short, somehow always messed up in some way
  Eyes: A very pale, leafy green. Warm, kind eyes, but they have a distant look to them that make you feel like he's broken, lonely, sad, or that there is  something wrong with him, but you can't quite but a finger on it.
  Skin: Very pale
  Piercings: None
  Tattoos/Markings: One tattoo on his back that says "Take that rage, put it on a page, take that page to the stage and blow the roof off the place" (The Script lyric) and is accompanied by a little rose. His mum wasn't too happy, but she got over it. Considering getting another one that says, "But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness; like a heartbeat drives you mad in the stillness of remembering what you had, and what you lost." (Bastille and Gabrielle Aplin lyric) on his right arm, but he might get a tattoo of the lyric, "Thunder only happens when it's raining; players only love you when they're playing; women, they will come and they will go. When the rain washes you clean, you'll know.", which is from the same song.
  Scars: A small, barely visible scar right above his left eyebrow. He got it when he was about three; he upset a cat and it bit him just above the eyebrow. Another medium-sized, crescent-shaped scar on the bottom of his left foot from where he jumped and landed on a toy train.
  Face: Round
  Body: He is taller than average, standing at about 6"1. He is 162 pounds. Narrow, lanky build. Clumsy. Medium frame
  Typical Dress: He usually wears blue jeans with frayed ends as well as a band t-shirt (The Script, Bastille, OneRepublic, Imagine Dragons, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Mumford and Sons, Coldplay, Lorde) He is typically seen with green Skullcandy earbuds in. His shoes are lime green Converse.
Life/Lifestyle
  Work: Student
  Education: He is in his junior year of high school.
  Special Possessions: Green digital camera, iPod
  Gear: iPod, earbuds, phone, digital camera, his dagger
  Bio: He has had a pretty uneventful life. I mean, he was born on Saint Patrick's Day. There were no complications with his birth.. Two years later, his brother Arro was born. They both began to attend grade school at age 5. When Danny was 9, they adopted Deimos and Clover. His family moves a lot, and Danny and Arro constantly have to adapt. His family doesn't have a ton of money, but they aren't poor either.
Extra: Irish, accent

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|Gang: /284304|

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#TheScriptRain|

|#StormerProblems|

Oops I'm a Supernatural fan how did that happen

Song of the Week: I Found by Amber Run

If you talk enough sense, then you'll lose your mind.

>> Name: (full preferably) Jackson Ryan Jameson
>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: (anything they're called besides their full name) Jack, Ryan, or James. David Cameron, Jason Clearin, and Adam Elam. Mr. Young Man. 
>> Age: (self-explanatory) 27
>> Birthdate: (no need for year) 4/8
>> Gender: (self-explanatory) male
>> Family: (past and present, along with any adoptive and/or honorary family, and note the relationship) a sister, mom, dad, brother, a few aunts, some uncles, etc
Abilities
>> Weapons/Fighting: (any weapons they can wield, or any fighting methods they're skilled in) sword, karate, martial arts, etc.
>> Skills: (any particular talents they have outside of fighting) writing, cooking, and understanding
>> Personality: (don't just list words, please, explain how they generally act and think and how their traits tie together) He sometimes can be very rebellious very, but at other times acts like a sweet angel. Occasionally very helpful, other times, not as much. DO NOT MAKE HIM MAD. Very distant

>> Likes: (some of their favorite things and what makes them happy) cooking, writing, reading, and being alone
>> Dislikes: (some of their least favorite things and pet peeves, and what makes them upset) bad poetry, annoying people Like Cara here, and bad cooking
>> Interests/Hobbies: (what kind of stuff they do in their free time, not the same as skills in that they aren't necessarily good at it) write, cook, fight, hide, and mope
>> Fears: (some things they're afraid of, make them practical ones that are likely to come into play in any story) spiders, clowns, and hurting people
>> Hopes/Goals: (what they hope to make of themselves and things in their life, subject to change) change- fears, writing, cooking

Become- cook or author

>> Strengths: (strong points in their personality, what makes them stand above the ground, balance with weaknesses)understanding, sometimes helpful, and can act nice 
>> Weaknesses: (flaws and weak points in their personality, make sure they're significant and practical things) hates people, hardly ever helpful, and is sarcastic and snarky
>> Quirks: (some weird things they say/do that are just second nature, such as running their hand along a pole as they walk next to it) awkward, shy, and expressionate
>> Shows joy by: (small unique ways you can see that they're happy) writing, cooking
>> Shows anger by: (small unique ways you can see that they're angry)writing
>> Shows sadness by: (small unique ways you can see that they're sad)writing
>> Shows distress by: (small unique ways you can see that they're in distress) writing
Appearance
>> Hair: (color, texture, length, usual style, etc) short thick black hair usually with a tiny braid in it
>> Eyes: (color, abnormalities) green, mostly normal eyes. Has a unibrow
>> Skin: (color, imperfections, how it reacts to sunlight, undertones) tanned
>> Piercings: (any piercings, where they are, and what they usually wear in them, only include if any) an earring in his right ear
>> Tattoos/markings: (location, design, meaning if any, along with any natural markings such as freckles or birthmarks) a tattoo on his arm, pretty small. Says "Duh bro". A few moles
>> Scars: (location, size, origin) one on his left cheek, got it from being hit in the face with a stick
>> Face: (shape, proportions, distinguishing features) n/a
>> Body: (height, weight, build, abnormalities) athletic, muscular. Tall about 6,1. Weights about 177
>> Typical dress: (the type of clothes they usually wear) a black leather jacket, white shirt, black pants, black shoes, and his braid
Life/Lifestyle
>> Work: (any past or present careers/jobs/long-term commitments they've had) Trucker
>> Education: (how much schooling or education they've had, and their experience with it) Up to high school
>> Special Possessions: (any possessions they hold near and dear) his braid. Leather jacket
>> Gear: (any weapons they carry, or anything they carry around on them) katana, braid, and leather jacket. Always has a black backpack
>> Bio: (a good sized paragraph about their past and upbringing)Grew up good till 13, then started having suicidal thoughts, depression, ADHD, dyslexia, synesthesia, OCD, and manipulate day dreaming disorder. Almost committed suicide at 14. Failed and began to see life's purpose again. Eventually stopped seeing it and sent into depression. His friends ditched him and he got other issues

>>Other: n/a

• Posted at:

{CarDawn-a-Stae{

ProuChristian

She/her

#RememberAll

My Gan/283171 (T39C

WonderGirlBurrMulliganMary, Phantom

indigowolf589

Do you think Autumn can have a small crush on Daniel, He seems like a person Autumn would be clsoe friends with, 1, She (Ahem, Me.) loves Irish accent, 2, She (AHEM AHEM MEEE XD) Curses alot... more than Daniel would I think, 3, She (Me.. o-o) sings alot, totally doesnt sing the mighty jungle in bed.***, and 44444444444444........ shes awesome at soccer -3- (not me ;-;).

i didnt make any of this up

garsp.

>->

• Posted at:

asena

"am i adopted m0m"

"yes you are AENASDNAA"

intenseifies

soccerraven43

Yeah, that's fine! Everybody calls him Danny, by the way.

I love Irish accents... :3

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#TheScriptRain|

|#StormerProblems|

indigowolf589

Kokie dokie

I mean

Okie dokie

oh no

• Posted at:

asena

"am i adopted m0m"

"yes you are AENASDNAA"

intenseifies

moonlightmystery143

@embyr, blitz, cara: all approved! sorry for forgetting to come in and approve yesterday
@shadow: ok sorry but whats reinas age? im assuming she isnt an infant (you only have 1 for her age) so i brushed it off but just for clarification

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

Thumbnail avatar eb9dabf773

platinumdragon2816

Name: Ashton Macinze 

Nicknames: Ash,Mac

Birthdate: Dec. 1rst

Family: Marie M. David M. Dead sister that was her bff ( Annie M.)

Abilities

Weapons: axe, large stick she found in her yard, good at throwing stuff and kicking and punching

Skills: Running, making stuff

Persona 

Personality: loud,and sorta shy when meeting new people,little bit antisocial, sharp tounge-not afraid to speak up,athletic, 

Likes: track-loves to run and usually wins, loves when it's not humid outside, listening to music,hanging out with friends,sneaking around,llamas,books

Dislikes: annoying people, rabbits and monkeys, math class, twisting ankles

Interests/hobbies: weaving,video games, 

Fears: spiders & snakes,tight spaces,

Hopes/goals: wants to become Olympian runner-because she is faster than everyone at her school, stopping animal cruelty.

Strengths: running, reading-history class, flips

Weaknesses: math class, being claustrophobic, making friends

Quirks: chewing ice, folding papers into shapes, 

Shows joy by (here we go xd): running lots of laps around a football field, listening to music and practically screaming the words, riding her llama

Shows anger by: glaring at random things,cracking nuckles, 

Shows sadness by: ignoring you,talking to herself

Shows distress by: biting nails,holding her cat up to her chest,

Appearance

Hair: pitch black, usually in loose or tight braid

Eyes: really light bluebuild-almost pale,her pupils have dark blue centers

Skin: pale, sunlight makes it almost sorta glow.

Piercings: ear piercings-earrings in the shape of her llama

Tattoos/markings: reddish freckles on her cheeks,and up nose. Spiral tattoo on foot

Scars: five on her ankle from running through thorn bushes and the cuts getting infected,one on her cheek-from falling out of a tree, and smashing it up against a sharp rock in a tree, one on her knee from getting bucked off her llama-and having the kneecap dislocated and having to have surgery

Face: narrow, scar on cheek

Body: tall, and very lean, only 87 pounds.5 feet and 7 inches tall

Dress:blue-Jean shorts with t-shirt, converse shoes

Lifestyle/life

Work: student

Education: still in middle school, bad at math, excels in other subjects, loves track & PE 

Special possessions: llama, opal necklace, track awards

Gear: flash light, axe and stick, llama

Bio: loves to race in track. Her sister was killed in a car accident, and it made Ashton miserable. Ashton likes to play sports with boys, because it creates more of a challenge for her. Her parents got Her a  llama after her sister died, and she quickly trained it to be well behaved, and loyal. If you walk into Ashton's room, it's not abnormal for there to be a bucket of ice in her room, and for her to be shouting the lyrics to her favorite song. Ashton loves to run, and can beat almost anyone. Her llama will follow her basically anywhere. (Sorry this is so disorganized, my rp's will be better.)

Extra: her llama goes with her underground.

• Posted at:

Dusk

We're not crazy! We just have colorful spirits! ~ Meg

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

Flipside: Uncontrollable   

platinumdragon2816

BUMP

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

"Everyone else goes to sleep at like nine thirty when Grandpas down there going ' WOO ONE O'CLOCK LESGOOOO!'" -Rhian, my cousin

FORM
Info
>> Name: Jiang Lie
>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: Just Jiang... but no nicknames
>> Age: 13
>> Birthdate: Febuary 26
>> Gender:F
>> Family: Her mother, Janice, died in childbirth to Saulong, was Chinese/ her father, Calvin, alive, her step-mother, June, left after a year and left the twins with Calvin/ her little brother, Saulong/ her little step-sisters, Lily and Lola
Abilities
>> Weapons/Fighting: good at kung fu and uses a bow and arrow set, can also weild throwing stars
>> Skills: horse-back riding, arguing... if this counts
Persona
>> Personality: She is very independent. She normally acts like she doesn't care about anyone or anything. She would do anything to protect friends and family. She will pretend not to like people because she thinks it makes her weak. Can be overly loyal and can make a very good friend... once you get to know her  better.
>> Likes: animals of all kinds, spending time with her family, hiking and spending time in nature
>> Dislikes: boys thinking they are better than her because she is a girl... that is her big one, also animal cruelty
>> Interests/Hobbies: horse-back riding, bird watching and playing with her siblings, also likes drawing... even though she isn't very good at it
>> Fears: water because she can't swim, her siblings getting hurt, also a little claustrophobic
>> Hopes/Goals: she wants to be an ornitholigist when she grows up
>> Strengths: She is very good at fighting and can be very talented when it comes to protecting those she loves
>> Weaknesses: she is a bit full of herself and lets anger  get the best of her
>> Quirks: she collects rocks she thinks look lonely and fidgets with her bracelets and/or necklaces when she gets nervous
>> Shows joy by: she normally collects rocks when she is happy
>> Shows anger by: she doesn't hesitate to show anger
>> Shows sadness by: stroking the heads of her pets absentmindedly
>> Shows distress by: fidgeting with her jewelry
Appearance
>> Hair: long, borwn, thick, always braided down her back
>> Eyes: brown with a gold fleck in her left eye
>> Skin: very pale and burns easily
>> Piercings: (just her ears, changes her earrings every day but normally wears animal earrings that aren't to big
>> Tattoos/markings: freckles
>> Scars: along her calf, very long, she doesn't know how she got it because she has had it since she was a toddler
>> Face: slightly round, nothing abnormal
>> Body: very tall, average weight, sometimes limps when her leg acts up
>> Typical dress: jeans and a short sleeved T-shirt, always wearing plenty of necklaces and bracelets
Life/Lifestyle
>> Work: just school
>> Education:fairly good at school, she is still in middle school and will go into high school next year
>> Special Possessions: a stuffed tiger named Tylon... but nobody knows except her family
>> Gear: a bow and arrows, her phone
>> Bio: Jiang was born in China. Her mother was Chinese but her father is American. When she was six her her mother died birthing her brother, Saulong. Their father took them to America. There he married three years later. This marriage came with his new wifes infant twin girls. Two years later her step-mother left and her father has raised the four kids alone since. She has been left to do mostly what she wants her entire life. She got her scar when she wandered off as a toddler.
Extra: she has a pet white cat named Luna, a pet dog named Quaker, and a pet snake named Seh (Is it okay if she takes them with her?) This form took me about 30 minutes to fill out

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

Thumbnail avatar 261259d795

stormskater22

i might join at one point or another; depends on the other RP I'm in.

• Posted at:

I am Mori Caelum

I'm boring and have no motivation to anything;

Nice to meet you!

Thumbnail avatar 261259d795

stormskater22

By the way, the form without the stuff in the parenthesis takes an entire page and a line in Google Docs.

• Posted at:

I am Mori Caelum

I'm boring and have no motivation to anything;

Nice to meet you!

moonlightmystery143

@dusk: approved, except for one thing. the llama wouldnt be able to follow her down, simply because itd be impossible for it to climb down. think of the hatch and tunnel as kind of like a sewer tunnel, with a vertical tunnel and a ladder. itd be impossible for something like a llama to get down there. other than that, approved
@hok: approved! also, its perfectly okay for the snake and cat to be taken with her, just she would only be able to take the dog depending on the size (like if she could fit it in her arms with the cat shed be fine but for the same reason ashton wouldnt be able to take her llama jiang wouldnt be able to take a dog bigger than that
@spectrum: take your time, anyones free to join whenever they please

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

Thanks! Quaker (the dog) is a black lab. I could make him younger so Jiang can carry him down though.

• Posted at:

Hok  A.K.A. Hok the Hammer

My Flipsides: Jiang (fiesty), Scorpion (shy), Connor (smart), Poppy (sweet), Snowfur (loyal), Darkclaw (heroic), Saulong (evil)

Queen of Sevens! 

~QibliWatcher~   

I'm one of the 6% that loves wolves!!!

moonlightmystery143

Info
>> Name: Fallon Cassandra Kallinger
>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: Falcon, as referred to by some people at school, also occasionally called
>> Age: 14
>> Birthdate: 30/5
>> Family: Yvonne Kallinger, nee Robbins, mother, deceased at 39. Malcolm Kallinger, father, deceased at 36. Adrian Kallinger, older brother, deceased at 16. Aurelia Kallinger, sister, 14, alive, twin to Fallon. Lorelei Kallinger, little sister, 8, triplet to Sidonia and Roland. Sidonia Kallinger, little sister, deceased at 5. Roland Kallinger, little brother, deceased at 5. Marlene Robbins-Burgess, nee Robbins, maternal aunt by blood, legal guardian, 35. Cordelia Robbins-Burgess, cousin, adoptive sister, 14. Fiona, white cat with light brown and cream stripes, three years old. Leaf, black cat with dark brown spots and a white belly, a year and a half old.
Abilities
>> Weapons/Fighting: Can use daggers really well, but can also manage to fight with most bladed primitive weapons such as swords, also pretty knowledgeable in using bows and crossbows, uses her small frame to her advantage rather than relying on strength
>> Skills: Dancing, singing, speed-reading, collecting and finding things, problem-solving, growing plants, identifying animals/animal bones
Persona
>> Personality: At first glance, Fallon is quiet, asocial, and aloof. She doesn't take much care in people other than her family, and will rarely initiate conversation or be that engaged unless it's with her family. She can open up after lots of time, revealing a morbid sense of humor and a fascination with death. Overall, she gives off creepy vibes but can be quite sweet if you complete the near-impossible task of befriending her. Then, she starts to give off a sort of morbid innocence and naivety but is far from either one of them in terms of experience, rather she's just caring by nature. She is very sentimental towards the few things and people she cares about.
>> Likes: Soft spot for pretty things, flowers, dark places and colors, mystery/horror/fantasy novels, guilty pleasure for sappy stuff to an extent, really loves cats
>> Dislikes: Happy-go-lucky people, fire, duct tape, sports, attention, sappiness (once that low limit is reached), lost causes, the smell of coffee
>> Interests/Hobbies: Fascination in death, enjoys music, lizards, trivia, Poe, birds, botany
>> Fears: Fire (deathly afraid of it), bugs, the end of the world, large animals, failure, heights
>> Hopes/Goals: Working as a mortician and/or collector, getting away from her insufferable aunt and cousin
>> Strengths: Good with details, calm under pressure, good with deception and escapes
>> Weaknesses: Nit-picky, asocial, comes across as creepy, detached
>> Quirks: Rarely blinks, twirls pencils/pens/similar objects whenever she is holding one and not doing anything with it, tends to hum/sing a lot under her breath without realizing
>> Shows joy by: Dancing around as she walks, singing under her breath, playing with her hair
>> Shows anger by: Biting her lip, spewing curse words under her breath, keeping her eyes squeezed shut
>> Shows sadness by: Playing with her hair to distract herself, keeping to the sides and trying to get as little attention as possible
>> Shows distress by: Talking to herself, rubbing her thumb on the locket she wears, playing with her ring
Appearance
>> Hair: Wavy, black, hip length, wears it down nearly all the time but occasionally will put half up
>> Eyes: Black, you can only tell the difference between her pupil and iris if you really focus and in bright light, and has large irises
>> Skin: Pale, pinkish, clear save for freckles and scars, doesn't seem to tan or burn much though she does burn if she's out for a really long time
>> Piercings: Snake bites (wears thin silver rings in them), ear piercings with a second in the right ear (wears studs in the right ones and a cuff chain on the left)
>> Tattoos/markings: Dark freckles dusted on her face
>> Scars: Burn scars on her hands/arms/lower legs from the fire that are pretty well faded from both treatment and time
>> Face: Round and narrow, with soft features, thin lips, and large eyes, appears pretty childlike but with more mature proportions
>> Body: Small and nimble, rather thin, 5'0" and 96 lbs
>> Typical dress: Lots of flowing clothes and clothes in muted dark colors paired with black, wears lots of dresses and rarely ever wears pants, enjoys flower crowns and especially her one of dead roses, never wears shoes of any kind, has a full finger ring on with the skull of a bird that she usually wears, wears a locket containing pictures of her family and a black crystal pendant both of which she never takes off
Life/Lifestyle
>> Work: N/A
>> Education: Pretty good in school, but nothing special. In ninth grade at a public school
>> Special Possessions: A small raven's skull she found when she was ten, a small locket holding pictures of her dead family
>> Gear: Wears a dagger strapped to her thigh, as well as carrying a raven's feather, slider phone, and a pouch of spare change that usually has around ten dollars in it, small flashlight
>> Bio: Fallon lived a pretty normal life with her large family in the middle of nowhere. She always seemed to have an interest in the dark stuff, and it grew as she did. She was in a very large family, and they hadn't planned on having as many kids as they did; they only planned on having two or three kids but Fallon and Aurelia unexpectedly turned out to be twins and they ended up having the triplets entirely on accident. Still, their parents had good jobs so they were able to live comfortably and afford a fairly large house. Fallon and Kai were practically inseparable, the triplets a little less so but they still got along really well, and Adrian kept to himself. When Fallon was ten, however, their house caught fire due to a kitchen accident. Fallon, Aurelia, and Lorelei managed to escape while the rest of the family perished. Soon after, they were taken to a nearby relative, their Aunt Marlene who they had been pretty unaware of until then. They moved into her smaller house, with her and her daughter Cordelia, who was the same age as Fallon and Aurelia but clashed horribly where the twins got along nearly seamlessly. Life went as normal from then on, or at least as normal as it could be. Fallon's interest in death grew stronger with age, concerning her aunt who was paranoid the girl was plotting to kill her. Luckily, though, she was allowed to adopt a cat as she had always wanted, but she could never get one due to Adrian's allergies.
Extra: Often assumed to be a child because of her appearance so people tend to be quite shocked when they figure out more about her, will bring Fiona and Leaf with her into the catacombs

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

platinumdragon2816

Could it be a baby llama that could ride in a backpack or something? I'm going through a stage where I love llamas right now xd

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

Or a cat maybe

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

moonlightmystery143

oh, yeah, i forgot to say but feel free to start povs whenever

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

moonlightmystery143

well she can still have the pet llama but it wouldnt be able to go into the catacombs. even as a baby llamas are pretty big (ive seen pictures with grown people sitting on the floor and thats about as tall as a baby llama is) so it wouldnt work, sorry. a cat would be okay if you want. basically, if she can carry it, i dont care what she brings with her

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

Save a spot for dragonflyhawk14

• Posted at:

Call me Rowen  

This is Dawn's other account. 

platinumdragon2816

Ok

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

platinumdragon2816

When do we start?

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

moonlightmystery143

start around when you first find the hatch, but then wait until a few other people pov before having the text message bit part so other people have a chance to pov

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

platinumdragon2816

Ok. I don't like to be the first person to POV ( I know. Imma weird one) I might post later when I'm bored. Oh, and meh cat is a dark grey tabby with a white chest, paws, muzzle,and tail-tip named Annabelle. Ooh, wait could I bring two? If so, the other is a pitch black Tom with Amber eyes named Marco.

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

soccerraven43

Can Danny bring his dog...what was her name...Deimos, I think. Can Danny bring Deimos? I can make her younger and smaller. Or a pocket beagle.

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#TheScriptRain|

|#StormerProblems|

platinumdragon2816

Ashton:

She jumped off her bed, music blaring through her earbuds. She ran out of her room, down the spiral stairs, through the kitchen and out the back door. " Amaris!" She shouted. There was a long pause. Finally a long neck popped out of the thick grass, and trotted over. Her llama brayed loudly, and she jumped on it's back." To the shed!" Ashton announced loudly, Marco and Annabelle jumped up beside her on the llamas back. Amaris galloped across their huge yard until they came across the shed. Ashton quietly slipped off the back of the llama,her two cats trailing behind her with the llama. Ashton and Amaris pulled the door open. It was still down there. Waiting ever so patiently to be opened. Ashton had only discovered the secret door last week, but now she was ready to venture inside it." You two are coming with me",she said to the cats," sorry friend but you can't fit down there. I'll miss you." She told the llama sadly.Then she pried the door open and stepped inside.

was I supposed to have poved yet? I was just bored so...

• Posted at:

Dusk

#Xithy!

#Jester C!

#Meuna!

indigowolf589

It was morning, the wind blew the curtains allowing sunlight to pass through onto Autumns body, Autumn groaned, and kicked off her blanket as she got up and started combing her hair, she slipped on some jeans and a grey long-sleeved top, she then tied her hair into a braid, she quickly went downstairs and opened the backdoor, she put on some sport shoes and tied their laces, she then looked at her black horse Echo in the backyard, but instead she didn't go to Echo, she saw something at the corner of her eye, like a trapdoor.. she slowly went up to it, it was a hatch, she went pale for a bit.. what was this doing here? Autumn thought, she was afraid to open it, but she slowly, and quietly did, still pale and afraid.

• Posted at:

asena

"am i adopted m0m"

"yes you are AENASDNAA"

intenseifies

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Aylo-

I walked slowly through the woods, looking around to see of I may have missed anything interesting.

I had explore these woods so many times, I could navigate through them with my eyes closed. But there was nothing else to do, so once again I found myself wandering them.

I sped up, then stopped as my foot hit something that made a strange thump.

I crouched down and cleared away a pile of leaves, branches and thorns. What I saw surprised me. A wooden trapdoor. I wondered if I should go through. After all, I finally found something interesting. It'd be a shame not the check it out.

I narrowed my eyes. I go right in, take a quick look around, then come straight out. No harm done...

Right?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

soccerraven43

I crept through the woods with my camera, finger poised just above the button, ready to snap a picture at any moment. Just above my head, a bird sang. I looked up, ready to capture the bird with my camera. The bird was a blue jay, positively beautiful, but it was hidden in the leaves. I raised my camera and looked through the viewfinder, but I couldn't tell what the picture was supposed to be of. I cursed under my breath before lowering the camera. 

Something wriggled in my backpack. I lowered my right shoulder, slipping the green backpack off. I unzipped it just a little, and a small brown and white snout poked out. I grinned, opening the bag a little more. Deimos poked the rest of his head out. The pocket beagle seemed to be smiling, almost. The sight was adorable. I lifted my camera again, snapping a quick photo. As I put the camera down once more, the dog nuzzled my hand. I chuckled, stroking Deimos before picking up the camera and reviewing the shot I had just taken. 

A small beagle head poked out of a green backpack. The dog's head was a cream colour with small patches of caramel brown. His black nose was small, and he wore a wolfish grin. There was something about the backdrop, though. The background was a bunch of silver birch trees. On the ground there were a bunch of scattered pine needles. But there was something else.

It was a small hatch door.

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#TheScriptRain|

|#StormerProblems|

Thumbnail avatar 53754a8bf6

artkitten320

>> Name: Krystella Marie Swift
>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: Ella or Krys
>> Age: 17
>> Birthdate: 12/12
>> Family: Parents are Eliza and Alexander Swift; has a younger sister named Mazie who is 10 years old. Parents are buisnessmen and are often away for days or weeks at a time.
Abilities
>> Weapons/Fighting: Is a green belt in karate, and always carries around a multi-tool and can wield a dagger pretty well.
>> Skills: Good stratagist, has an acute sense of direction.
Persona
>> Personality: Easily annoyed by the smallest things like someone keeps tapping their foot she'll find a way to leave the room or snap at them; Energetic-will always have energy and be alert even if she get's less than seven hours of sleep; Determined-will not give up on stuff like if she can't figure out a problem she'll work on it for an hour till she solves it; Kind and cold-Always seems outside of a group because she doesn't say anything and looks bored, but actually listens and surprises people with being able to make them feel better (i.e. someone's pet died and she offers support)
>> Likes: Music, reading, dancing, playing the violin, hanging out with her friends, watching YouTube.
>> Dislikes: People who claim to be your friend but don't act like it, loud breathing, getting a nail stuck on cloth because when she get's it unstuck it gives her chills.
>> Interests/Hobbies: Playing the violin, swimming (terrible at), playing Pokemon Go, doing her sisters hair.
>> Fears: Bugs, swords, lightning.
>> Hopes/Goals: Wants to be a surgeon.
>> Strengths: Skilled at calculating the probabilities and necessary actions, mentally tough.
>> Weaknesses: Under confident, always second guesses her actions after doing them and before, has a hard time trusting others, very jumpy.
>> Quirks: Digs nails into skin when angry or taps it, avoids cracks if possible, pushes glasses up if they have fallen or not or even if she's not wearing them.
>> Shows joy by: Attempting not to smile, tapping her fingers on her leg.
>> Shows anger by: Nostrils flare, hand is curled, nails are digging into back of hand.
>> Shows sadness by: Looking at something in the distance, frowning, tapping her chin.
>> Shows distress by: Rubbing her forehead, humming, tapping her foot.
Appearance
>> Hair: Light brown, thick, to shoulders, usually parted on extreme left and down.
>> Eyes: Gray blue
>> Skin: Slightly tanned but in sunlight looks very tanned, doesn't burn easily.
>> Tattoos/markings: Torch shaped birthmark on left bicep.
>> Face: (shape, proportions, distinguishing features)
>> Body: 5'7", athletic build, around 140 lbs.
>> Typical dress: Black tee shirt with sassy message on it, long or short jeans in blue or black, black laced boots, hoodie around waist just in case, black lace choker necklace.
Life/Lifestyle
>> Work: School, has a job in a restaurant. 
>> Education: 4.0 GPA entire school career, still in high school and planning on going to collage.
>> Special Possessions: A blanket that they've had since they were five.
>> Gear: Multi tool.
>> Bio: Grew up in urban New York then moved where ever this RP takes place last year. Parents weren't around much, so became very independent and protective of her younger sister. Plans on moving out to collage as soon as possible though as then her parents will have to be home more for her sister. Is a nerd of sorts, but is respected and an athlete. Doesn't really have any friends here.
Extra: Salutations

• Posted at:

Icicle

Death doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints

It takes and it takes and we keep loving anyways.

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#Angelor

moonlightmystery143

@icicle: approved! also theres really no one starting location for them, its just a bunch of hatch doors scattered around and they all end up crossing paths

• Posted at:

Eris

and im nothing like you

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/284468

1 , , 3