In your backyard, you uncover a hidden hatch door. You open it and shine your light down to find a tunnel stretching down with no end.
You eventually come to the decision to climb down the tunnel and find yourself in a complex network of ancient catacombs, which you then start looking around. You call something out, and within seconds your phone buzzes with a text message from an unfamiliar number.
Don't say a word. They will hear you.
That's when a single sound rings through the catacombs, a gut-wrenching scream distant in the labyrinth of catacombs.
1. The RP starts when they find the hatch.
2. This is set with modern day normal humans.
3. If your character decides to leave, they would find the hatch doesn't open.
4. Feel free to chip into the plot, but try not to include too many drastic changes.
5. There are monsters in this!! yes!! and magic!! and cool ancient mythology stuff!! don't let the "modern day normal humans" bit scare you away!!
1. Limit two characters apiece, unless I note otherwise
2. If you make overly perfect characters or characters too similar to other ones in certain ways, I will not approve your character.
3. Saves are allowed for two days but can be extended through a valid excuse as to why you cannot post.
4. Ships and crushes are allowed, but make sure it doesn't take over the plot.
5. Wait until you're approved to POV.
6. Try to POV often, and if you go two weeks without POVing at least a few sentences please provide an explanation.
7. Please delete the parentheses from your form. I won't get mad over this - just for convenience.
>> Name: (full preferably)
>> Nicknames/aliases/titles: (anything they're called besides their full name)
>> Age: (self-explanatory)
>> Birthdate: (no need for year)
>> Gender: (self-explanatory)
>> Family: (past and present, along with any adoptive and/or honorary family, and note the relationship)
>> Weapons/Fighting: (any weapons they can wield, or any fighting methods they're skilled in)
>> Skills: (any particular talents they have outside of fighting)
>> Personality: (don't just list words, please, explain how they generally act and think and how their traits tie together)
>> Likes: (some of their favorite things and what makes them happy)
>> Dislikes: (some of their least favorite things and pet peeves, and what makes them upset)
>> Interests/Hobbies: (what kind of stuff they do in their free time, not the same as skills in that they aren't necessarily good at it)
>> Fears: (some things they're afraid of, make them practical ones that are likely to come into play in any story)
>> Hopes/Goals: (what they hope to make of themselves and things in their life, subject to change)
>> Strengths: (strong points in their personality, what makes them stand above the ground, balance with weaknesses)
>> Weaknesses: (flaws and weak points in their personality, make sure they're significant and practical things)
>> Quirks: (some weird things they say/do that are just second nature, such as running their hand along a pole as they walk next to it)
>> Shows joy by: (small unique ways you can see that they're happy)
>> Shows anger by: (small unique ways you can see that they're angry)
>> Shows sadness by: (small unique ways you can see that they're sad)
>> Shows distress by: (small unique ways you can see that they're in distress)
>> Hair: (color, texture, length, usual style, etc)
>> Eyes: (color, abnormalities)
>> Skin: (color, imperfections, how it reacts to sunlight, undertones)
>> Piercings: (any piercings, where they are, and what they usually wear in them, only include if any)
>> Tattoos/markings: (location, design, meaning if any, along with any natural markings such as freckles or birthmarks)
>> Scars: (location, size, origin)
>> Face: (shape, proportions, distinguishing features)
>> Body: (height, weight, build, abnormalities)
>> Typical dress: (the type of clothes they usually wear)
>> Work: (any past or present careers/jobs/long-term commitments they've had)
>> Education: (how much schooling or education they've had, and their experience with it)
>> Special Possessions: (any possessions they hold near and dear)
>> Gear: (any weapons they carry, or anything they carry around on them)
>> Bio: (a good sized paragraph about their past and upbringing)
Extra: (anything else that doesn't fit in the rest of the profile)
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
i always thought i might be bad
now im sure that its true
cause i think youre so good
and im nothing like you
my forehead is bigger than my will to live