Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

I might draw your SAMB self if I'm bored and want to draw something, so please describe your SAMB self!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Puppy Traitare~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

Will do eventually.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Niara|Raife

This boat is the property of Rat Enterprises. I'm afraid that it is deeply cursed! - Rat

Thumbnail avatar 864fab1727

indigowolf589

Well Uh..

I'm always a very happy, random and bubbly spirited person who loves being around people most of the time, I feel left out sometimes so I do my best to look pretty, rumors spread about me and Im always alone, Im not really a sook but I cry alot, Im always covering the fact that Im alive outside but dead inside..

Wait why did I just tell you a bunch of personal stuff?

• Posted at:

❄Asena Argentum❄

"It's so strange how autumn is so beautiful; because yet everything is dying."

#moresigspa-

#Tabcat

#Eventi

#Tempa

#xcurgle

#Flufshal

"Making Mistakes Is Better Then Faking Perfection" ~Me

Thumbnail avatar 08542ec81c

fairyaqua268

Do you mean appearance or personality?

• Posted at:

Luna

and my flipside, Solar

Formerly Tisharu  

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

Thumbnail avatar

amberpegasus203

My SAMB self looks a bit like an elf. She's got pointed ears, dark skin, and black hair in a loose bob. There's a silver marking shaped like this (O) on her forehead, and her eyes are slightly droopy, lack pupils, and are the same color as her forehead markings. She always has a passive expression on her face, and she closes her eyes frequently. She's slender, and stands at about 5'4. Her only jewelry consists of a silver necklace, which is decorated with numerous, intricately decorated charms. The charm that stands out the most is an amber monkey, which is the dormant form of her weapon, Shijunajya.

Her outfit varies, but her most common one consists of a long-sleeved, medieval-style green tunic, black jeans or leggings, combat boots, and a hooded dark green cloak clipped together with a silver rose pin.

She has an alternate outfit, which consists of a short sleeved, navy blue shirt with a small silver music note emblem on it, black leggings, black sandals, and a dark gray sweater.

As for personality, when I'm on here, I try to be polite, but sometimes, a sarcastic or nihilistic comment will slip out. Other than that, I'm still the awkward and somewhat shy person I am in real life. 

• Posted at:

Never forget the lost. They still live on in our hearts.

Raven

My element is time

Just another memory... 

Do you believe?

Please...I'm not human.

The Fire SistersKatsa, Po, Fire, Mya, Bitterblue, Zara, Shui, Tof

All Gracelings and monsters

Rylia, my SA

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

My SAMB self has naturally auburn hair with several silver highlights, tan skin with a couple of freckles, and hazel eyes with blue specks in the center. I usually wear black leggings with aqua bubbles, a loose silver t-shirt, and black slip-ons.

• Posted at:

(◕‿◕✿)  || (~˘▾˘)~

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ || ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜) || (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech.

hissssssssssssssssssssssssss

#keepcoolandlovenightcore

~ Speshal Bubbles

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Well, I guess I meant both, but I want appearance more than personality, because I can't draw your MB self if you only describe your personality. Personalities don't necessarily have physical appearances.

So, I want you to describe both your appearance and personality. But, if you can only describe one of them for some reason, I would rather have you describe appearance. Thanks.

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

My SAMB self....well, she's taller than average, about 5"11. She has pale skin and a lanky, narrow build. Her hair is unruly, and just brushes her shoulders; it is also black, and the ends are dyed lime green. Her eyes are pale green. She is almost always seen with green headphones or earbuds in. Typically wears blue jeans with frayed ends and a band t-shirt (Bastille, Nirvana, The Script, Foo Fighters). She wears lime green Converse. 

• Posted at:

{Blitz}

Then they pull back, make other plans; I understand. I'm just a liability...

#AllPeopleArePeople

#TheScriptUnite

Dan 

Thistleshade

Danny

Mark

Glen

More gang members: /277938

Song of the Week: Liability by Lorde

Thumbnail avatar 261259d795

stormskater22

Slightly shorter than average for my age (14), medium chubby.  Shaggy natural red hair with begonia pink tips that's been cut short into a boy hairstyle, cerise pink glasses.  Black short overalls with a red pair of eyes.  Sugared almond pink vest and black allstars with pink laces.  Droopy brown eyes, slightly wide nose, square jaw.

• Posted at:

Spectrum the Demon

Regina Venti

Be a pineapple; stand tall, wear a crown, & be sweet on the inside.

~Unkown

You will never have this day again, so make it count.

~Unkown

Artist (Failed)

Thumbnail avatar cd0f154aea

determinedelf48

Elfie is a Light of brown hair samber whos hair color ( yes I know this is a paint color but it was all I could come up with at the moment.)  Is like the color Saint martain sand. Her hair somewhat in a big wave type of hair has it reaches her back. Her skin as white as snow ( not literally ) Her eyes help give off a innocent look with right blue eyes. Her face is sorta a mix between round and a heart shape face. And her nose is small as for so strong freckles are on her nose and under her eyes.

War outfit: A mask that covers half her face that is purely black, with a fully black suit of armor with a a deep red on her right design of a sword with the word " war " written in Silvan Elvish. With the mirkwood crest on her left sleeve. Her Chest Armour is the basic mirkwood armour. ( yes he gold one but it is light weight)Shedoesnt have a pouldran for War because she doesn't see the point. She also just wears a simple band crown that is sliver.

Regular combat Outfit: Same as before just no chest armor but instead wears a green cape that changes on the surrondings.

Queen Stuff outfit:  A beautiful cascading white gown with lacey sleeves, with a sliver head crown that goes down.

Causal outfit: A black tee shirt that says Elvish Boss in white in drippy letters, a black beanie, Ripped skinny jeans and, black converse.

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

Queen of All Things Elvish.

LeKaLiRaRoDaPiFeSaIkCiSeKw     

# M0lfie  

I miss when I knew you guys, now there are so many new people.           

.Twin - Elf 

No one gets off my island without my permission! - Ouat, Peter pan

Thumbnail avatar 6af26c849f

wolfdreamtime201

My SAMBER self? Well, I have red-brown eyes, white hair, gray wolf ears (on top of head), Black, knee-high hiking boots, a brown T-shirt, black jeans, my satchel, and a forest green cloak under a crimson cloak. I am very aggressive, and stern. I would like a katana.....

• Posted at:

What am I? What am I. Huh. 

I am:

The Keeper

An Arctic Wolf

A girl

A wolf-lover

A sword fighter

Awesome

A Redcloak/Greencloak

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Short, bobed, purple hair, purple eyes. She's tanned. Cat ears and tail, big black wings. Wears a shirt with the hamilton logo on it and jean shorts. No shoes.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

HAMILTONIA

Or just kitteh.

QUEEN OF HAMILTON AND CATS

"There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait."

"Raise a glass to freedom."

"My thoughts have been replaced with Hamilton lyrics."

First Born!

K. HAM

A.Ham

A.Bur

Thumbnail avatar 08542ec81c

fairyaqua268

Yeah I thought I could do this XD but I honestly haven't thought about it much..maybe I will in the future :D

• Posted at:

Luna

and my flipside, Solar

Formerly Tisharu  

Proud Ravenclaw!    

n

Thumbnail avatar 2d1d935964

huntingwolf3376

About 5'2" with olive skin with freckles on nose and under eyes. Dark wavy brown hair that falls to about the shoulders with dark blue dyed tips. Big hazel-brown eyes, HUGELY broad shoulders for a 13 year old, muscular build (a little too muscular for my height). 

• Posted at:

~Chance~

~ArgentuRandoEternaFlame~

~Anya~Leya~Val~

I'm just your friendly local SAMBer who uses way to many exclamation points!!!

#Ketzel

#Tempa

#Justeya

#SHIPMEEEE

I see you found the white ink :)

~SAMBer since 2015~

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

*already has her SAMB appearance typed out so she doesn't forget*

She's about average height, with a weak build - more made for fleeing than fighting. She has black hair that, under the right light, can seem purple. It is kept in a dutch braid that goes to her midback. She has fair skin that is paler than normal, as though she doesn't get outside often. Her eyes are slightly larger than normal, and are a light silver with darker gray flecks in them. From far away, they can appear blue. She has sharper teeth than normal - almost looking like fangs. Her nails are sharpened and kept claw-like, and are painted ocean blue. She wears a simple blue t-shirt with darker gray sweatpants. She also wears a fuzzy red hooded sweatshirt that's at least three sizes too large. She has pale grey running shoes with a softened sky blue streak (you know where the ASICS logo would be on their running shoes? The streak is there) with storm-grey laces. Atop this, she has a sakura-blossom flower crown. She wears a silver chain necklace with the hufflepuff crest on it. On her left wrist, she wears a silver chain bracelet, with what seemed to be a large wooden bead on it, that has multicolored seams of sap running through it. She has NightWing-styled wings, with black undersides and silver swirl patterns with a shooting star design in the center, but the topside shifts in shades of dark cool or metallic colors. She has black cat ears with lighter grey tufts of fur at the tips, and a black eevee tail.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreads&SprayingOthersW/Lemonade

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

Friends&GangMembers@/191659(SA)

06/19/14AlwaysInMyHeart02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 52643e75f0

moonlightmystery143

Appearance: Black hair with blue and white streaks, kind of messy but still straight, usually down or in some braided style; tall and on the chubby side; very pale with blue and black markings; completely black eyes with a dark blue ring for an iris in direct sunlight; black faun horns fading into dark blue; squarish face with pretty hooded eyes and nice cheekbones; a scar just above her right eyebrow and one on her right hand; wears a one-sleeved black tunic with a starry pattern and lace ruffles from waist to hem at bottom of hips, ripped black pants, warm lace-up boots, and a crystal pendant

Personality: Eris, at first glance, seems unpredictable and chaotic, and in a sense that's true. She's very clever and inventive, always having a trick up her sleeve and always having some sort of plan she can come up with at any given point. This is amplified by her time manipulation, allowing herself to stop time and fully think up plans as she wishes before continuing on. She seemingly comes up with things out of nowhere, often coming up with the strangest of solutions to her problems with the use of her powers. She likes to keep to herself, but will sometimes be open to new things and people. She takes a while to form a bond with someone, but when she does, she'll reveal an easygoing and joker side, and when you become even closer to her and earn enough of her trust (which takes a while), she'll reveal her emotional and mental issues, including pretty bad depression and anxiety.

(sorry for the essays, just copied and pasted from elsewhere)

• Posted at:

Eris

i always thought i might be bad

now im sure that its true

cause i think youre so good

and im nothing like you

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xcurgle

#moresigspa-

/270112

Tanned skin, shoulder length ocean blue hair, slightly curled, ocean blue eyes, fingernails painted black. I wear black leggings and a blackshirt, I wear a red scarf around my waist like a skirt, I wear a red cloak that reaches my knees, hood down.

• Posted at:

Pizza's 3DS account

Appearnce: I have ombre hair and slightly tanned skin. Taller tan average, a few freckles, raven black wing feathers that are thirteen feet long.  Pale Blue eyes. I wear a white tunic with a silver breastplate, boots, and gauntlets.

Personality: Nice, sarcastic

• Posted at:

I'm Freya

A Valkrie

Reaper of Souls,

Protector of the weak,

Odin's Battle Maidens.

Only the Truth will stand when the World's on Fire.

Queen of  Black Holes

Leafwhisker: Slightly taller than the average of her age (13), long pale brownish-blond hair, amberish eyes, long legs/fingers, usually a red t-shirt with a lightning strike in the middle, blue jeans with knee holes, mismatched socks, and neon blue-green shoes

Wolfstar: Slightly shorter than the average of her age (13), short black hair, stunning blue eyes, usually a blue t-shirt with a wolf in the middle, blue jeans with thigh holes, matched blue socks, blue shoes

Tigerfang: Taller than the average of his age (14-15ish), short brown hair, dark amberish eyes, usually a orange t-shirt with a tiger shark in the middle, orange shorts, orange ankle socks, neon orange shoes

Stormy: Short for the average of his age (6-7ish), long brownish-black hair, dark blue eyes, usually dark blue t-shirt with a surfer dude in the middle (holding his surf board), blue jean cut-off shorts, mismatched socks, dark blue velcro shoes

Lulu: Average height  for her age (6-7ish), long blond hair with hot pink highlights, pale blueish-green eyes, usually a hot pink shirt with a face pic of Taylor Swift in the middle, hot pink shorts, long hot pink socks, and hot pink shoes

• Posted at:

Leafwhisker  the Shapshifter

Stormy

Wolfstar

Lulu

Tigerfang

Hayley

Hornetflick

Hornetfire

Daisyleaf

Whitefoot

VChristianV

In God we Trust

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. ~Thumper

I am mostly insane. You?

#Tomboy

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

I copied this off Anti's form:

> Hair: long, thick, black-brown pulled back into a low ponytail
> Eyes: hazelly-brown, changing depending on the light, slight almond shape
> Nationality: American
> Skin: light olive, darkens in the summer
> Height, Weight, Build: I am 5'4", slightly overweight, with a tall and slim build.
> Jewelry, Tattoos, scars: I wear a bone pendant carved in the shape of an octopus on a twine string.
> Other: I wear rectangular glasses which are made of blue plastic.
> Clothing: My first casual outfit is a pair of jeans, a long turquoise short-sleeved shirt with a white silhouette of a sea fan printed on it, a pair of sneakers, and a turquoise headband. A navy blue rain jacket is tied around my waist.

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Niara|Raife

This boat is the property of Rat Enterprises. I'm afraid that it is deeply cursed! - Rat