Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 83ce3cbcb7

salmondragon55

Oh man my last post didn't go through!  I'm going to try and remember it.  Of couse, the bunker is an awesome idea Jade! :D

Shawna's POV:

After arriving in the kitchens and being warmly greeted by dozens of house elves, we were all treated to so much food that we could not hope to eat it all.  The plates seemed to come from nowhere and showed no signs of stopping.  Even when we were all full, the elves insisted that we all take some for later. 

"This is going to be for the bunker," said Jade, and began to shove all manner of food into her pockets.

"Has anyone heard about the girl in the hospital wing lately?" I heard a Ravenclaw girl nearby ask.

"I spoke to her the other day," replied Jade.  "She was even able to project an image of herself, so that's a good sign.  Right?"

Confused about the whole thing I decided to speak up and ask what they were talking about.  "Somebody is sick?"

"You haven't heard," asked the Ravenclaw in disbelief.  "A majority of the Hufflepuff students have been sick with the first to feel the symptoms in the hospital wing."

This was indeed news to me.  I'd been so preoccupied with my own exciting new school-life that I had not been aware of what was happening around me.

"I'm sorry," I replied rubbing my hands nervously, "I didn't know."

"Well, I haven't seen her in a couple days and I bet she could use the visit.  Why don't we all take a walk and talk along the way," Jade proposed.

After saying goodbye to the elves and Jade snagging a few more items in her hat, we were off down the hallway once again.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The name's Salmon, or Sunrise to my wolf pals (HOWL)

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

A Dragon Rider, Green Rider, and a Green Cloak,

A Writer and Future Veterinarian,

I am Royality, a daughter of the High King.

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Jade: I was talking with the girl Shawna, the one who I showed my bunker to. We were in the kitchen, and the elves were giving us a bunch of food, which I was taking for the bunker with enough for some snacking on the way. We were talking with another girl in Ravenclaw, about the girl in the hospital wing. Our conversation basically went like this. 

Ravenclaw Girl: Has anyone heard about the girl in the hospital wing lately? 

Me: I spoke to her the other day. She was able to project an image of herself, so that's a good sign. Right? 

Shawna: Someone is sick? 

RG: You haven't heard? A majority of the Hufflepuff students have been sick with the first to feel symptoms in the hospital wing. 

S: I'm sorry, I didn't know. 

Me: *shoves breadsticks into purse* Okay lets go see her.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

salmondragon55

Shawna's POV:

Our group was heading over to the hospital wing, food in tow.

"Would you like some help with that?"  I pointed to Jade's overfilled pockets, hat, and bag that seemed to be taking a turn toward the floor.

"No thanks," she said while gently shoving the bread sticks back into her bag and making sure it latched.  "Got it now."

"So, do they know why people are getting sick?  You made it sound like the only kids getting sick were...be right back."

Because that's when I saw Zia coming out of the library.

"Zia! Hey!" I called excitedly as I hustled over to her, robes billowing out behind me.  Man robes are cool.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

catdragon13873

Wow Jade has all this food and she's not eating it or anything this is incredible self control coming from one of my characters

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

catdragon13873

Also I'm sad that no one got my breadsticks meme reference

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

salmondragon55

Breadsticks meme?  One moment while I consult the scrolls.

*approximatly three minutes later*

I now understand. *shoves breadsticks into bag* I have to go, right now, immediently...

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

salmondragon55

Hello?

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

salmondragon55

Bump?

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar dc6b7b8bfc

pantherwolf1244

I will post as soon as possible.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Imagine and it shall be-there are no limits.

Hope is the dream of a working man.

Fire wants to burn Water wants to flow Air wants to rise

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

-qoate collector ~ if you have a favorite.

Thumbnail avatar 219bff84ff

emeralddragon16501

cmon talk to this petrified me... cmon talk to me... talk to me... talk...

WATIN FOREVER

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

Don't ever call me Emerald again if you can help it...

Characters: Ruby, Leona, Linda, Alex, et cetera

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

pantherwolf1244

Zia

I pulled up short when someone called my name, it was shawna and another girl plus a few kids from each house with the exception of slytherin none were unrepresented feeling a little apprehensive I moved towards them Shawna grinned and waved saying “Zia this is Jade, Jade meet Zia.” I nodded in her direction watching her carefully and sighing inwardly as her nose wrinkled in distaste when she scanned over my robes settling on the emerald inlaid snake shaped pin. If that was my reception I thought I better take a rain check. 

“ Zia you should join we were just getting ready to go to the bunker!” Shawna eyes were bright with excitement as she bounced around on her toes. I threw a pointed glance in Jade’s direction and shook my head. “ no thanks I had really best get back to my dorm.” I said quietly as Shawna’s face fell a bit “ please?” She whined completly oblivious to the rest of her groups scilent pleading. I looked past her at the rest of the group who flinched whenever I looked at one person in particular I smiled hoping it looked less fake than it felt “ sorry Shawna I think the rest of your companies would rather I kept to myself.” The group shifted and murmured none of them meeting Shawna’s shocked gaze or my cold one so I turned on my heel and walked away. I kept walking for what seemed like hours not really going anywhere but when I stopped I was surprised to find myself standing in front of the big oak doors of the infirmary. “Alohamorah.” I whispered and the lock clicked and swung open I walked in stopping in front of Linda as the grey mist enveloped me .

“Hi Zia I’m glad you came I was getting so bored.” The girl’s bubbly attitude made me smile “I’m glad I could be of service “ I replied smirking.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

emeralddragon16501

hey-Any news from outside or-what do u know about the search?

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

catdragon13873

I am annoyed that Jade reacted that way to Zia. I know it wasn’t my POV and i probably didn’t put anything about it in the form but she doesn’t mind Slytherins.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

pantherwolf1244

Jade- let’s say it wasn’t that you didn’t like slytherins and that it it was someone else from from the group that said those lines.

Hogwarts news letter,

Dear students I’m afraid we have little new News on the Huffle puff sickness other than that we know what is causing it and we know what can fix it, it is just practically immpossible to get to so we are putting together a search party for it, sign up sheet is in the office , join st own risk.

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

salmondragon55

HI FRIENDS!!!  I have returned!!  I didn't know why I could not post UNTIL YESTERDAY!!  It turns out that the new house my family moved into had internet problems because the house builders stapled THROUGH the wiring system.  So this will be my first post back into the boards!  HURRAY!!

*Just so you'll know, in the bunker I imagined all houses present.  And that when I said, "other kids from various houses. Most of them were from families that had muggle tech back at home as well, so we had quite a fun time telling the few who had no idea about all of the greatest toys and gadgets," I was going to say so right after the incident, I just could not post due to the wires.  ^.^  I will run with the train of thought though!

Shawna's POV:

After Zia high-tailed it out of the hallway, I was beside myself.  I began to go after her when someone from the group behind me said my name.

"Just let her go," said a boy in Gryffindor colors, "we were going into the infirmary anyway."

"'Let her go?'" I called back as I spun at him.  "She's upset.  What where you all doing behind my back?  What's the deal?"

"Don't you know who she is?" Said a Ravenclaw beside him.

"Sure I do, that's Zia.  We met on the train ride to school and I count her as my friend."

The two looked at each other, then at me.

"I know you didn't have a problem with the other Slytherin kids in the bunker, so spill.  Why did you make her run away?"

"Cowards," Jade said as she stepped up.  "It's not that she's a Slytherin at all isn't it?  It's because she's a Malfoy."

"What is with you people!" I toss my hands up in the air.  I hold up fingers as I begin to recall the names I've heard in the time I've been here.  "Don't mess with Malfoys, red-heads are Weasleys, trouble always finds Potter..."

Jade stopped me with a wave.  "Names mean a lot in the wizard world, it can make you friends or enimies."

"Before you even know a person?  Jade, Zia has been nothing but kind, stood up for me against bullies, and is wicked smart."  I turned my eyes back to the group, "What if it was you who had the name Malfoy but you were still exactly the same on the inside?  How would you feel when people did to you what you just did to her?"

They stood silent, fiddling with their cloaks and avoiding my gaze.

"You guys go ahead to the infirmery, I'll be right back."

I ran down the hall and tried to catch up to Zia.  The stonework was all I found as I tried to figure out where she went.  I rubbed my hands over my face, realizing that it was too late and I simply didn't know this part of the school well enough.  In fact.  I don't know where I am at all.

I attempt to retrace my steps, with all of the backtracking and hallways I find myself in a part of the school that looks even older and dilapidated than the rest.  Fraying tapistries lined the hallway, which ended in a massive stain-glass window.  I walked to the window first, which displayed the four house founders who each started smiling as I approached. 

"So cool," I whispered, for I had never seen magic windows before.  I raised my hand and waved at the founders, who returned my gesture.

The strong images of the Slytherin, Gryffindor, and Ravenclaw founders were in stark contrast to that of the fading figure of the Hufflepuff founder. 

That spot must be really dirty, she can't be happy about that.  I'd learned that the pictures were particularly fussy with anything involving their paintings, I can only imagine since it is the only way they can see out and be seen.

"Would you like me to wipe the dust off your corner Mrs. Hufflepuff?"  I saw her smile as I asked, so I pulled my sleeve above my hand to use my robe to clean her off.  "There you go."  Her face cleared a little, but not to where she was like the others.  She nodded her thanks and winked, with it the image of her window pane changing to a forest, deep and dark.

I backed up as the others also began to change.  All of the other panes showed clear images, though I only knew one.  The sword of Godric Gryffindor in the headmaster's office.

Why are all of the other pictures showing items when the Hufflepuff spot is showing only a place?  I wondered.

"Thank you," I called as I turned and jogged back down the hallway.  I don't know what's going on in this hallway, or why, but I know where, and most importantly who can help me find out.

I took out my pen, one of the pack that I smuggled into school so I wouldn't have to always use quills, and started drawing a map of my movements on my hand.  As soon as I figure out my way back to where I know where I am.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

emeralddragon16501

@Shawna 

Suppose that i led u to this somehow... and I put a communication hotspot on u last u visited, anyone can communicate to you.

My pov

I struggled in my body. "Ugh!" i grumbled. "Hey!" I stopped, thought, and an idea came to me. "I could use Shawna's hotspot!"

--Calling Shawna--Beep--Access enabled: Linda of Hufflepuff--

The faint electronic voice finally sounded.

"Shawna!"

"Uhm--What's this? Who are u?"

"I'm Linda! Don't u reconize me?"

"Uhh--"

"Shawna! Go! Back! Right! Now!"

"Why?"

"Just go back--Oh, signal anyone u meet on the way to follow u!"

"What-!?"

"Just...! Go! I will lead the way!"

"Linda--"

"Go into the forest-- I'm fading! Only way to save me!!!"

"Alright-alright! But--"

--Beep--

--connection ended--

A tired me fell into the void of unconsiousness...

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

name: Jay den Jessica Starling

House: Ravenclaw

Wand: 8' hickory  phinexphinex feather,

BackstoryBack story: lived with parents till she went to Hogwarts

Blood type: half blood

Other: ambedextousambedextous

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

emeralddragon16501

I would love it if u join and come talk to me...

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

salmondragon55

Hey JJ, you found the other thread!  And you used my Starling name...hummm...

Shawna's POV:

I paused with my pen in hand and my mind reeling.  I just got yelled at by a disembodied voice who claimed to be Linda.  I had seen her lying in the hospital area and had heard that she was able to project near her body, but I had not seen or heard her voice then.  She must have been desperate to reach out like that.

I thought about what she had said, 'Go! Back!', and 'Go into the forest.'  Back, well I was planning on going and getting Zia to show her the window, I guess she means there too.  The only forest I know is the forbidden forest outside, or the one on the window I saw.  I wonder which she means.

I'll have to figure it out later, I'm simply too tired after this long day.

It had been a while since I had been anywhere I knew, so as I turned the last corner to the library I felt such relief.  'Yes, now I can find Zia and tell her,' I thought.

I pulled a bread stick out of my robe pocket and began to munch on it as I approached the library.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

emeralddragon16501

What can i do but shake my head and laugh...

--Calling Shawna--Linda of Hufflepuff--

"Shawna, I'm serious. Go back to that forest you just saw NOW. I'm fading, and you might as well be my savior.

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Name: Nevada Hunter
Wand type: Fir wood, unicorn hair, 12 1/4 inch, reasonably supple flexibility
Half blood 
House: GRYFFINDOR
Patronus: Capuchin Monkey

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

emeralddragon16501

can i accept u? No, you need to put more details like the majority of us did. But if u are going to be very active, ur welcome to join!

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

salmondragon55

Shawna's POV:

"Oh come on," I muffle to the voice inside my head as I munch on the last bit of my snack.  "I know it's urgent but I need someone to go with me, I was lucky to find my way back from the hallway where I saw that window with the picture the first time.  I'll be a few minutes, I'm just grabbing a friend."

I round into the library and make my way toward the tables and stacks looking for any of the kids I know.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

athleticbear159

hi im just gonna jump in

Name: Chrysanthe Grant(but you can call her Crissi)

Blood type: half blood

Wand: Fir, unicorn hair, 12 1/2 inches, reasonably flexible

Patronus: Capuchin Monkey

House: Gryffindor

Crush:Open

Pet: owl named Ferocious

Other: np

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

athleticbear159

okay, thanks!

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

pantherwolf1244

-all accepted

Zia

After Zia left the infirmary, she went into the library used her key for the restricted section the pulling an ancient looking volume off the shelf she flipped right to the same page as always but this time she pulled something from the pocket of her robe . From a distance it looked like any necklace but if someone had bothered to look closer they would see that it was a locket in fiber with an emerald S along with a fissure in the glass as though some one had once tried to destroy it ... this was the wrong thing so Zia drowned and tucked it back into her robe. Zia swallowed and looked down at the page of the book , on it was an illuminated picture of crystal vile holding a luminous red liquid , looking sick Zia plunged her hand through the page a pulled it back out . The page was empty but in her hand glittered the vile she tucked it up her sleeve and left. Knowing the book was invisible to all but her and her curse.  

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

salmondragon55

Welcome new people! ^.^

Shawna's POV:

As I came into the library I saw a few familiar faces.  One in particular was the one I had been seeking for quite some time now.

"Zia, finally I found you!" I said with a huff.  "You have no idea how long I've been wandering around trying to..." I faded off as I got closer to her, seeing that she looked a bit ill.  "Are you ok?  You don't look too good."

"Huh?  Oh, I'm fine, don't worry."  She hastily replied.

"Ok," I said skeptically.  "First off, I'm sorry about what happened back there.  I ran after you, but I got lost.  Really lost.  I ended up in some old hallway with a living window and now there's a sick and pretty angry Hufflepuff yelling at me every five minutes to GO BACK."  I raised my hands to show her the maps I had drawn all over them.

If there wasn't a face that portrayed the confusion, concern, and thinking someone has lost their mind, Zia had just created it.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

uh so i haven't been poving here.... anybody give me a summary of events and then i'll hop right in?

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal. (You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova) I'm a fan of Danganronpa God loves you all! A Million Dreams D&C 19:23, Helaman 5:12 "When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"

emeralddragon16501

"Shawna... please..." i pleaded weakly. "Please..."

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

whaleclever14

Hello???

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal. (You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova) I'm a fan of Danganronpa God loves you all! A Million Dreams D&C 19:23, Helaman 5:12 "When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"

emeralddragon16501

hi

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

pantherwolf1244

Summery

All characters have been sorted and in their houses for about three months now all but a few hufflepuffs are paralyzed and Zia Shawna plus a few others finally have a lead on some way to fix the hufflepuffs.

Zia

Zia felt the weight of the chain around her neck like it was suffocating her, although in reality it was a very light weight chain. When the book had sent her the locket of Salazar Slytherin she had known that if anyone found it in her things she could get kicked out of Hogwarts not to mention worse. But the idea of curing the Hufflepuffs was mildly appealing so Zia dutifully followed Shawna through the twisting hallways suddenly Shawna gasped and Zia had her wand in her hand so fast she didn't even remember reaching for it , when they realized it was a person she was almost glad she hadn’t turned them into a toad, almost... they appeared to be looking at four paintings of the founders of Hogwarts each looked like they were placing something into a hat the painting of Slytherin caught her eye as he paused and waved an emerald encrusted dagger at her then dropped it in the hat. Zia felt sick looking at Shawna the whole time she ducked around a corner just as the book appeared, flipping quickly to the folded page Zia saw a picture of the same dagger but just she sunk her hand into the page a pale face watched from around the corner. Zia gasped and pulled her hand out only to see the dagger laying in her palm. Oh shoot. 

• Posted at:

Emerald

Earth wants to bind

Chaos wants to devour.

whaleclever14

Karina:

I walked down the halls, following Shawna and Zia, wondering what they were up to. After Zia did something with a book, an emerald encrusted dagger lay in her palm. I looked silently at the two, then said, “Are you here for the same reason I am?”

• Posted at:

salmondragon55

Hey guys, our Hufflepuff has decided to follow me into other forums now 

Shawna's POV:

"Zia," I said while fully coming around the corner, "How did you get that?  It's supposed to be in the sorting hat, like in the painting!"

She began to say something when we noticed a girl come from seemingly nowhere.

"Are you here for the same reason I am?" She asked us.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

emeralddragon16501

yeah i certainly did.now its ur choice whether to save me or not: im dying, fast.

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

emeralddragon16501

my rp

---calling shawna---

shawna: Again?

Linda: "Now's the last chance. in 5 seconds, u three will be teleported to the windows..."

*They arrive with only the stuff they had, no food whatsoever*

Linda: "Teach them this spell. if ur hungry, this will make food grow at once where it hits."

Linda:"Recolto!"

---call ends---

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

emeralddragon16501

--calling shawna--

"this spell also produces loads of raw salmon. Bye!"

--call ends--

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

salmondragon55

Shawa's POV:

*sees that we were teleported approximatly 20 feet down the hallway since we were talking at the corner of that very hallway.*

"Really?  Is this supposed to help somehow voice inside my head?!"  I have to laugh, I know that the situation seems dire for this girl, but she is one odd gal.

I lean over and whisper to Zia as the girl who appeared at the corner came running over to us, "I don't know what's going on with you, but I guess we're going to have to talk later about it because I'm currently being haunted by a fading Hufflepuff who needs us right now."

I pause as I receive the rest of her message about raw salmon.

"I think she may need more help then I originally thought.  She just told me a spell that makes raw salmon appear!"

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

emeralddragon16501

oh well. we have two salmon lovers here-me and shawna. note: this spell only produces live salmon in water not other ways, and also it produces the sort of food normally grown on what it hits (for example, apples on oak and apple trees... [long story...{minecraft}] and apple juice/cider when it hits an apple)

shawna's point of view(i really shouldn't bother u this much, shawna... but, as u said...)(oh right, when i speak u have already entered the world)

I heard the beep of an incoming call again. "What--" I start to say, then i heard that this time it said it was a message.

my pov

I struggle in my petrified body as I send a blank mini-map to shawna. I also left a message: "Shawna, this is an magic map. It will draw all the places u and ur friends go to."

[end of today] the minimap, also long story of minecraft pc etc

praise to mods... well, u guys worked hard

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

1 , , 3 ,