Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

/278295#post_3822253

Chapter one

Tigris leaned against the cracked and dirty window pane of the small hut. Her arms were crossed, and she pressed her head against the glass, trying to peer through the muddy streaks. She wasn't trying to see the landscape, she already knew it looked like a barren wasteland. She was just trying to catch a glimpse of anyone who was coming to join the meeting she summoned. She didn't want to be there, crunched up against the window, but she wasn't ready to face the crowd of people behind her yet. Or what she hoped was a crowd. She was in a vulnerable position, facing away from the people already gathered inside the hut. At any moment, someone could jump up an stab her. It's not like it mattered. The meeting didn't matter either. Why she summoned it, she didn't know. If everything went downhill and the meeting was a failure, she planned on just giving up. Others could argue her saying she was "just giving up." She was actually trying to do something about the possessed SAMBers roaming the once beautiful SAMBria. She hadn't heard anyone else summon a meeting. They had good reasons, though, for it. This meeting could be an invite for darkened SAMBers to come and kill the still thinking ones. That's why she reached out to her friends, and they reached out to their friends who reached out to their friends. It wasn't a pubic invite. Wind whooshed past, shaking the fragile hut. "Tigris, no one else is coming. Better hurry up and start this thing," said a voice. She turned around to see who had spoken. It was Kagami. Her dark purple-brown hair was in a pony tail, and her creamy pale skin looked paler then normal. Her cloudy dark purple eyes glared at Tigris. She was skinny with a slim build, looking around 12-13. She was wearing a Korean hanbok with a white top, a red skirt, and red lining and cuffs, topped with gold threads woven in the white and red fabric, making it shimmer. Tigris didn't know Kagami very well, but could tell she was not in the best mood. Tigris walked over, and the first thing she noticed as she scanned the rows of seated people, was that there were only twenty-one. SAMBers. Well, counting someone's gang member. Out of what, hundreds? She dropped her crossed arms, as she realized they were still tightly crossed over her chest. She scanned the faces of the SAMBers again before speaking. "I'm Tigris, for those who don't know me," she said, walking up to the front. "Instead of making some inspirational speech about the problem I'm going to get straight to the point," she said. Wow, great speech so far! Got anymore 'inspirational' words? "I plan to do something about the darkened SAMBers, but before I begin I need to know your names," she said, walking up to the first person seated in the row. It was a girl with slightly tanned skin and blue eyes. She brushed a piece of stray black hair back into her side braid. She was wearing a dark gray t-shirt and jeans. Her expression was unreadable. "State your name," Tigris said flatly, crossing her arms again. "Night Robin," she said. Tigris nodded and moved on to the next person sitting beside her. "Beside her" wasn't quite right. The next SAMBer was sitting as far away from her as possible. In fact, everyone was sitting spaced out. Tigris sighed. "State your name." She recognized Blaise before she said her name. She had light brown hair, with long side swept bangs. Her hair was a bit lower then shoulder length, and she had tan skin with freckles. Her blue eyes blinked at Tigris. She was wearing denim ripped shorts with white underneath the rips, a white sleeveless crop top, a plaid flannel with sleeves rolled up, and light pink Converse high tops. "Annaleisa, Ana, or Blaise," she said. Tigris nodded and moved to the last person in the row, who was sitting on the edge of the bench. It was Kagami. "Kagami," she said bluntly. Tigris moved on to the next row. The person had dyed crimson hair, and pale blue eyes. She was wearing a white tunic, silver boots, a breastplate, and gauntlets. Well, she came prepared. "My name is Freya," she said. Tigris nodded and walked over to the next person. She recognized Kitten by her cat ears, tail, and black angel wings. Beside that, she had bobed purple hair, purple eyes, and tanned skin. She was wearing a shirt with a Hamilton logo, jeans, and purple converse. "Kitten," she yawned. Tigris tried not to yawn, but failed. Why do yawns have to be so catchy? She quickly moved onto the next person. The next person glared at her. "Why do we have to tell you our names?" She questioned. She expected most people to be edgy, but she really don't have time for this. "Do we really need to have this conversation?" Tigris said, throwing up her arms in exaggeration. The girl had pale skin, silver eyes, silver painted nails, and had a silver glow to her skin. She was wearing a baggy white tank with the ship name #Tabcat on the front. She guessed Eventi would be on the back. She also had gray ripped leggings and black converse. Oh. This is Silver. "It's Silver," she said, rolling her eyes as if Tigris should have recognized her sooner. Tigris pursed her lips to keep her from saying something mean and moved on. The next SAMBer was Ashes, who had a frown on her face. She had dirty blond hair that's slightly wavy, about 3 inches longer than shoulder-length. She also had green-brown eyes, was slightly skinny, and wore dark blue jeggings, a blue long-sleeve shirt, and a black jacket halfway unzipped. "Ashes," she said. Tigris moved on. The next person was new to the SAMB, though she was Tigris' best friend. She hadn't seen her in awhile and hoped she wasn't mad. Frostbite gave a little smile that encouraged her. "I'm Frostbite," she said. She had white hair, pale skin, ice blue eyes, and was wearing a blue shirt with jeans. Tigris glanced at the other SAMBers before moving on. The last person in the row had long, wavy sandy blond hair that was up in a ponytail. Her eyes were pine green. She wore a long brown flowing skirt and a green one shoulder top. She had silver bracelet with metal leaves on it. Her necklace was a metal orb. "Cassy," she said before Tigris even reached her. Clearly she wasn't going to wait around to he told things. Tigris turned around and rolled her eyes so no one would see. The next person in the row was a male, with fair skin, freckles, light blue eyes, and blond medium hair with bangs. He wore a white dress shirt, dark denim jeans, and black and white converse. He had a strong build, and had a calm and slightly amused expression on his face. Not something she would expect during this time. "Hello, I'm Twitch," he said. Tigris wanted to snort and stomp away, like she usually reacted to nice people. She didn't know why she did it. Or why she felt the need to. She had two moods: Bad tempered, stubborn, critical, and, even sometimes, arrogant. Luckily right now she was in her calm, understanding, and not reacting to rude comments mood. She moved on to the next person. The next person was a girl with red hair in double ponytails, very pale skin, and icy blue eyes. Half of her hair was mixed with swirls of brown. She wore a simple orange robe with a dark red, furry jacket, and brown simple leggings. She also wore bright yellow sneakers. "I'm Dogfly," she said. She reached out to shake Tigris' hand. She pulled it sharply out of reach. It had become a habit to be flighty and to flinch away at everything. It was all because the darkened SAMBers were making everyone afraid to even sleep. Avoiding Dogfly's eye and pretending not to notice her hurt expression, she walked over to the next SAMBer. She smiled for the first time in awhile as she recognized Swiftstar. Swifstar pushed her white hair with purple tips back, and her cobalt eyes blinked happily. She was tall and fair skinned. She wore black pants and shirt, and black combat boots. She was also wearing a mottled gray and green cloak. "It's Swiftstar," she said. The next row only had two SAMBers, huddled together. She realized why. One was a gang member, and gang members had been the first ones to become darkened. Unlike SAMBers who lost control, gang members faded into shadows, and the theory was they were being used to spy on SAMBers. It was Blitz, and her gang member Danny. She had thick, messy blank hair that barely brushed her shoulders. She had green eyes, and was tall and lanky. She wore blue jeans with frayed ends, green Converse sneakers, and a Coldplay t-shirt. Danny was also tall and lanky, with short messy black hair. He had hazel eyes, and wore black jeans with forest green sneakers. He had an Imagine Dragons t-shirt on. "Blitz," She said, pursing her lips. "I couldn't just leave him!" Blitz blurted out. Tigris sighed. "If he shows any signs of darkness, we dump you both," Tigris said, and walked away. The next row had three people on it. She recognized Storm right away. Usually Storm was cheerful, but right now she looked pretty freaked out. She had brown hair worn in a ponytail, she was fair-skinned, and had brown eyes. She wore a dark gray sweatshirt with light blue jeggings and black converse with white socks. "I'm... Storm," she said awkwardly. Tigris nodded and quickly walked to the next person, who she didn't recognize. She was tall, had pale skin, and brown hair with blue streaks at the sides. She had deep blue eyes, wore white robes decorated with blue and gold, and had a blue scarf. She had a blue Echo Flower, a white one, a gold one, and a normal light blue one in her hair. They repeated the words "integrity", "honesty". "purity" and "memory." Tigris tried not to stare. "I'm Anaia," the girl said. The last person was Puppy, who Tigris had seen but never talked to. In fact, she hadn't really talked to any of the SAMBers. Puppy had pale skin, hazel eyes, side bangs, and shoulder-length straight brown hair with pink highlights at the ends. She wore a pink t-shirt with a winking puppy face on it, soft light purple leggings, and small light blue boots. "Puppy," she said. The last row had four people in it. Grace, who had kind of long strait brown hair, Blue-ish-green eyes with gold, light red cheeks, pale face, and tanner arms. She wore a black long sleeve rock shirt, black leather jacket with empty chains like keychains on the end of her jacket, with a skull on back of her leather jacket, black leggings with a red checker pattern on them, and dark brown boots. Ocean, who had lightly tanned skin, wavy  black hair, a striped blue-and-black T-shirt, a jean jacket, black leggings, bright blue flats, and a necklace. Cleo, who had tanned skin with a few "sun spots", green eyes, dark brown hair in a high ponytail, and was tall and slender. She wore a Stüssy shirt, high waist shorts, white Nike airs and various Egyptian jewellery. And Kodah, who had one white eye, one blue eye, Mid-length ash brown hair, Navy hoodie, ripped jeans, and a gold necklace. "Ok we're done," Tigris said abruptly, running up to the front of the room again. Everyone's expressions were mixed with shock, fear, grief, and even anger and annoyance. I better hurry up with this. "I suggest we try to find what's causing the darkness so we can stop it. Let's summon a scroll," she said. She summoned a scroll, and everyone waited. Scrolls were where SAMBer's knowledge and ideas about a topic were gathered so everyone could know what was going on and could know what they needed to know. After two minutes, a scroll appeared in thin air. Usually it didn't take so long. It landed on a small round table. The SAMBers got up and clustered around the table, while Tigris leaned over the scroll. She pulled the ribbon keeping it rolled up, and it unraveled quickly. Everyone jumped back as if expecting darkness to shoot out, but luckily none did. Tigris flattened some crinkles with her palm. "What information are we looking for exactly?" Asked Cassy. Tigris looked up. She didn't know exactly. Kitten started talking before Tigris could answer. "If we want to eliminate the threat, we should find where it first came from," she said. Everyone nodded in agreement. Tigris tapped the scroll, and words shifted and appeared. "It says here that the first person darkened was on Inspiration Island," said Tigris. Inspiration Island was where SAMBers went to put their ideas to use, or help their ideas become more creative. It was also where most of SAMBria's life and magic came from. "Oh, joy! Let's go walk right up to the Island and go, 'hey darkness! Stop possessing our friends!' That will totally work," said Ashes. Tigris glared at her to shut up. "I think it's worth a try," said Storm quietly. "Well, what will we do once we actually get there?" Silver asked. "We'll think of that on the way," Tigris said. "The sooner we act, the better," Frostbite said. Silver still looked doubtful, along with some other SAMBers. "Look, guys, we have to do something. I need to know now if your all committed to this," Tigris said. Slowly, all the heads nodded, except a few. "So we're just going to march after you now and take orders?" Said Cassy. "Yep this plan we don't even really have is totally going to work," said Ashes, rolling her eyes. "Well, if you have any better ideas you can go tip toe back outside to deal with the darkened by yourself. We won't miss you," Tigris snapped. They both glared at her and said nothing. Tigris didn't blame them for acting that way. Everyone was a little more bad tempered and stubborn then usual because of the darkness, but if this was going to work they needed to work together. "Um, Tigris, you know how the scroll came so slow? Do you think it's darkened?" Blaise asked slowly. Tigris thought for a moment. "No," she said at last. "Then what-" Blitz began, but Tigris cut her off. "If the darkness hit our main magic island first, it's going to affect the magic, obviously. I think it's blocking it and slowing it down, which is why summoning things and common powers will be harder to use," she said. "It makes sense," Said Kagami. "This doesn't explain why SAMBers are loosing control of themselves," pointed out Dogfly. "Yes, but that's what we're going to figure out," said Twitch. "Is this really safe? Going to the heart of the darkness?" Asked Anaia. Puppy nodded, looking slightly worried. "Of course not!" Snapped Swiftstar, before anyone else could say anything. "And as long as we don't do anything, we're not going to be safe either. So we need to quit debating and get out scaredy cat butts out of this hut," she declared. That got everyone's attention. "I don't like the term 'scaredy cat' very much," Kitten muttered. Tigris relaxed for a second and let her tiger striped tail and ears show. She ran her hand over her orange striped tail. "Okay, are we ready?" She asked. "Yes," the SAMBers replied in a chorus. They summoned backpacks and slung them over their shoulders, and took their weapons out. "I advise everyone pack lots of food and medical supplies, since summoning things is become harder," Tigris said. Tigris wasn't sure if anyone heard her, since no one answered. "Leading is not easy," she grumbled to herself. Clearly she had no leading talent what so ever. Tigris summoned a camo hiking bag and took out her weapons. A hair tie, colored pencils, an eraser, a rubber bouncy ball, a sharpened Schoolsmart pencil, and two pens. Good, I have them all. She quickly put them away. She usually used her retractable claws, but flesh and blood got caught under them and it wasn't sanitary. Plus her claws ached half the time. "C'mon everyone," she said, scooped up the scroll and headed towards the door. She paused, and listened. Nothing. In fact, everything was quiet. Too quiet. She opened the door, and winced as it creaked loudly. She stuck her head out and looked around. Nothing. One by one, the SAMBers filed out behind her, and they set off in the direction of Inspiration Island.

I hope you like it so far 

feel free to comment, criticize, (not to harshly please) or just stalk. 

Mods let it through plz 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

"Once a warrior, always a warrior" -Tigerstar

Queen of Tigers, nocturnal predators and Pepper spray. 

My twin sis has autism

OC of the day: Pumapelt

Twin=Aphrodite 

tigerwolf4248

Yes it came through!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

tigerwolf4248

I forgot to mention, I'll use SAMBers who didn't sign up as already darkened SAMBers who attack 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Looks good so far, I look forward to future chapters. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

tigerwolf4248

*slaps forehead* and I also forgot to mention I will be writing from everyone's point of view eventually 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar c5d71a72da

whitewolf9078

looks awesome but just don't forget about me!

i hope you'll continue the story!

• Posted at:

Kødah Dash

The Queen of Music and Poetry and Robots of course!

I am not malfunctioning

I am not malfunctioning

You Are

yea yea yea

*Rips out mechanical eye*

I AM A ROBOT!

#Kødash

tigerwolf4248

@whitewolf

I didn't forget about you, your in the story. Not everyone spoke in this chapter. Anyway, thanks

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar c5d71a72da

whitewolf9078

That's not what I meant 

I meant don't forget about me in the more chapters

• Posted at:

Kødah Dash

The Queen of Music and Poetry and Robots of course!

I am not malfunctioning

I am not malfunctioning

You Are

yea yea yea

*Rips out mechanical eye*

I AM A ROBOT!

#Kødash

tigerwolf4248

@Kodah

Oh ok

I won't

I've written stories before

and never have 

(continuing chapter one, point of view: unknown)

Also I apologize, I forgot to separate dialog in the first post. 

A figure stood on top of a hill, fierce wind whipping her black hair against her pale face. She tried to brush it back once more, but failed. The wind was relentless- but so was she. She twirled her twisted black staff in her hands, and a Raven landed on her shoulder with a ka-kaw! The figure watched the small troop of SAMBers leave their hut and march in the direction of a small forest. She reached up and stroked the bird's silky feathers. The purple orb on top of her staff began to glow. A dark voice began to speak. "Have you spotted them?"

"Yes," the figure wearing a black cloak said.

"Good. Follow them. Bring them to me- fresh and darkened," the voice said. 

"As you wish, my lord," said the figure. The Raven let out another shrill call. "I won't stop until they belong to you."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

Oooh! Nice! And we have a mysterious lady!

I wonder if there will be a way to bring them back to their original forms...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love youneighbor as yourself.'"

~Romans 13:9

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

tigerwolf4248

@Storm

You'll see 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 0aeee4a9bd

breezemagic7

What! School was still in, could I make my form real quick? (Sorry school drained my energy)

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

"Sometimes, I would give anything for things to be different"- Spottedleaf

Still unshipped (for now)

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

yep 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 54a2944d84

hydrahoneydew9

I'd probably be humming "My Shot" or "Alexander Hamilton" annoyingly and shouting sometimes like "sTAY ALIVEEEE" 

• Posted at:

Ocean/Rebbecca Abbot-Dawn-a-stae-Hamiltonia

Slytherpuff.

Queen of lockin peeps n closets

~~~~~~~~

"AH GOD NOT THE FACE"-Blue

"Raise a glass.."-John

"I will dance on your grave, sir."-Isaac

"Godspeed."-Isabel

#saveIsaac2k17

Is Isa Max Ed Jo

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

I can't wait until the evil begins... >:D

This will be a great story!

• Posted at:

☾✧((  Ł Ë Ø ))✧☾

f o r u m  ✩  p h a r a o h 

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries 

"GOOOOOOOOORDON!" ~ Theresa 2k2017

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

#AllPeopleArePeople

tigerwolf4248

Thanks! I'll try to post another chapter 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 96b6105772

vampireelf385

Great job!

i love how you are doing different perspectives in people :)

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate. I Chocolate.

Never be normal, Always be original~

Mrs Light

We all are beautiful!

Want to see the WORLD -me 

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

This is really good! I like how you're going to be writing from different perspectives. Also, ooh, mysterious lady.

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|Gang: /284304|

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

Oops I'm a Supernatural fan how did that happen

[INACTIVE]

Song of the Week: Rain by The Script

I'm caught up in the storm.

Thumbnail avatar 9d61cc3cec

bluefire881

That "Oh, joy!" part sounds like something I would actually say.

Also, Tigris, if you're writing from everyone's point of view, just want to add something on here:

- I feel like I'm dying inside

- My depression and anxiety are serious issues

- I think about what people think of me all the time

- I hate myself and think I'm a dumb, good-for-nothing nobody

• Posted at:

Ashes Random Eternal Flame

11/14/15

"Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away"

#Xithy #Jester C #BbDusk #AndPeggy

I'm not standing still, I am lying in wait...

Bi and proud

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

Thumbnail avatar 7aab741b8f

pinkpuppy1315

Oh, and I forgot to mention that my SAMB self has dog-like fangs when darkened. Just because I thought it would be cool for me to have a canine-like feature with a canine-like nickname.

• Posted at:

~Puppy Traitare Hamiltonia~

Aka Spider Puppy, Dog Child, Puppeh, Ghost Puppy, or Doggo

Gang:

Angelica Luise

Selena

Bliss!!!

Briggan

Mist

Violet

Flame

#BobcatSquad

#RickRollSquad

#IkilledNightRobin

#RIPJordan

SAMBer of the week: Tempest

hydrahoneydew9

..Um, france?

• Posted at:

Slytherpuff.

~~~~~~~~

"Raise a glass.."-John

"Godspeed."-Isabel

#saveIsaac2k17

Is Isa Max Ed Jo

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

I CAME AS SOON AS I HEAR-er.. saw?

And my yawn tho.

*Yawns*

*Sneezes*

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

Binturongs are adorable. Look em' up and see.

tigerwolf4248

@Puppeh

Got it

@Ashes

'k, got it. I'll try my best. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Some things:

-Anaia has a stutter and often mixes up words, berating herself when she does. Because of this, she chooses not to talk very often.

-Also, she is the mother-type person of the group. However, she is not strict.

-She loves the creatures of the Echo Temple like she would her own children.

-Anaia can create various potions using the resources in the Temple:

a painful poison using Echo Flower nectar mixed with the bark of a glowing tree

a basic healing potion using Echo Temple water and glowing reeds

a strengthening potion using glowing tree bark, Echo Water, reeds and ground seagrass

an "enlightener" or a potion that temporarily blocks darkness from a place or person, etc out of all of the ingredients mentioned above, plus a drop of her own blood

if you want you can make some more 

-The Temple can be used as a sort of flying vehicle

-When she does talk, it's usually something important

-She is often the first to be aware of danger

-There is a central stone building in the Temple that serves as a house, it has two stories with a few beds, some tools for making potions and an oven

• Posted at:

Amu-Ri the Nameless

"My name? Please believe me, but I've forgotten..."

Agende- Ace - Aromantic - ANPROUD!

Ruler of The AAAs (see above) and Creativity ODifferenKind

#ISavedFrostbite

Thumbnail avatar 7fb9bcaac8

dragonwolf4753

O.o I want to be apart of this story heheh can i be a bad guy, one who is a dark one or someone who's like evil?

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

Gang:/282488

DarkBlade Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

↕Member of the War Prevention Council↕

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

hydrahoneydew9

tidbits about me:

-MY VOICE IS LOOOOUD and sometimes its too loud ;-;

-I like turtles -alot-

-I can kinda mimic accents (...im terrible at it. HOW DO YOU FRENCH ACCENT)

-Need cheering up? I can softly sing What'd I Miss into your ear.

-I CANNOT DANCE AT ALL

• Posted at:

Slytherpuff.

~~~~~~~~

"Raise a glass.."-John

"Godspeed."-Isabel

#saveIsaac2k17

Is Isa Max Ed Jo

tigerwolf4248

Ok thank you everyone 

@Dragonwolf 

I can't see sigs so what is your nickname. Give me your appearance and Nickname and I'll put you in the story as a bad guy. 

Chapter two

Ashes trudged after the other SAMBers at the back of the group. She occupied herself by making a list of all the horrible things happening and how she's not helping. One, the air was stale and stank, even though they were outside. Two, the ground was hard in some spots and soft in others, and littered with dead plants and the occasional animal skeleton. Three, it felt like they were moving at a painfully slow pace. Ashes craned her neck around to see if she could see her "leader." Tigris' mouth was twisted into a scowl, and her eyes were narrowed. Frostbite whispered something into Tigris' ear, and Tigris smirked. Are they talking about me? She glanced at the people in front of her. Am I lagging behind? Am I dragging them back? Of course I am, I can't do anything right. A gust of wind came out of no where, strong and powerful. It knocked everyone off their feet. Ashes heard shrieks, an tried not to scream herself as she was blown across the ground. Tigris let out a caterwaul and unsheathed her claws, hooking them into the ground. Ashes tried to dig her shoes into the ground, to try to stop herself from moving. Dust blew into her eyes and into her mouth. She coughed. Great, were all going to die and we barely started this quest! Someone grabbed onto her leg and she went flying backwards again, tumbling over the ground and getting horrible tasting soil in her mouth. She squeezed her eyes shut, waiting to die so it would be all over. Suddenly she stopped. She opened her eyes just a crack, and flipped over onto her back. She gasped in clean, fresh, air. Blinking up, she saw a canopy of leaves. Weak sun filtered through the leaves. The more she looked, the more the leaves appeared dull. The other SAMBers started getting up, brushing off sand and dirt. "Is everyone okay?" Tigris called.

"Were fine," replied Ocean.

"As fine as we can be after being through a dust storm," said Silver, but broke off into a cough. Blaise groaned before vomiting up sand. Kodah did the same. Ashes turned away, but looked back when she heard a thump. Kitten collapsed on top of Blitz. Puppy swayed on her feet. Ashes broke into a fit of coughing. No! Not me to!

"Great, so we're all not okay," Tigris said, gritting her teeth. She looked sickly pale, and was shaking her hands as if they hurt. Her claws will still unsheathed, and Ashes noticed one had been ripped away and was bleeding. "Let's camp here for the night," Tigris said.

"But it's not even dark," Frostbite pointed out, but SAMBers were already plopping down, and sitting propped up against trees or just flopped onto the ground.

"Maybe I can help," came a voice. Everyone jumped to their feet, clutching weapons. They looked hardly threatening, since, they were all almost blown away in a sand ball. The person who had stepped out of the undergrowth was a girl. Ashes studied her. She had light brown hair in a ponytail, a black T-shirt with light blue skinny jeans with a couple of holes in them, hazel eyes, light brown boots, and a necklace with a emerald in it, and was skinny and small for her age. Ashes waited for Tigris to give some type of attack signal, but instead she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Faith," she gasped. She studied Faith for a moment. "Your not darkened," Tigris confirmed. Faith shook her head.

"I've been hiding in these woods. Where are you going and what in Starclan happened?" She asked.

"We got swept away in some kind of sand storm," Tigris replied. Faith slung a backpack off her shoulder.

"You can use what ever I have," she said, then glanced over at the other SAMBers. Her eyes narrowed. "Who are they."

"Faith, these are the SAMBers I'm traveling with," Tigris began. Faith took a step back.

"Don't let them near me," she snapped. Tigris raised and eye brow but said nothing.

"Anyway.... were grateful for the help and were making camp here," Tigris said.

"Uh huh," Faith grumbled, glaring at everyone. Is she staring straight at me? Do I look weird? Oh gosh it's the end of the world.

"Well, let's make camp," Tigris said, clapping her hands. Everyone groaned.

"We don't have the energy," said Danny.

"Yeah," agreed Kagami.

"I'll help... maybe," said Storm.

"Fine, let's just get some rest, but someone needs to stand guard," said Tigris, putting her hands on her hips. She quickly drew them away and winced.

"You should bandage your hand. I can help," said Ocean.

"No," Tigris snapped.

"Well I'm not keeping watch," said Cassy.

"Were not either," said Blitz and Kitten.

"I will," said Twitch, before falling over. Tigris sighed.

"Here, I'll do it," said Faith. Ashes got the feeling she mainly wanted to keep an eye on them all.

"Tigris, can we really trust her?" Asked Silver.

"Yeah," Cleo muttered. Grace, Puppy, and Storm looked doubtful to.

"I honestly am to tired to care," sighed Kodah. Night Robin murmured in agreement.

"All of you shut up! We at least have someone to watch our miserable butts for us," said Swiftstar.

"How about you shut up for once," Ashes snapped. Swiftstar glared at her.

"I have to agree with Swiftstar," Grace yawned. Oh no! I've proven useless again.

"Were all always so mean. If we keep this up we won't get anywhere," said Freya. Blaise nodded in agreement.

"Well, were not getting anywhere right now," Dogfly pointed out.

"Hmm, I might change my mind now," said Faith.

"Everyone get some rest or we all get up and start hiking again," hissed Frostbite.

"Your not leader," Anaia murmured, but it was sleepily. Ashes felt a wave of fatigue wash over her, so powerful it forced her to lie down. Is this really how it's going to be? A fight for every breath? Ashes didn't have time to answer that thought, she was already sinking into a deep sleep.

There everyone had a part 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 0aeee4a9bd

breezemagic7

Good job

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

"Sometimes, I would give anything for things to be different"- Spottedleaf

Still unshipped (for now)

fairyathena472

RIGHT FACTS:

-I'm catlike. Like,  my attidude and movement.

-I usually use my emotional siren song to encourage my team or tell my side to cover their ears and then blast Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your story and Burn.

-When I get angry, I hope someone is holding me back.

-I have really good hearing and can see in the dark. My eyes are usually slitted.

- I can fly without moving my wings, but only if I was already in the air.

- I have a backpack that is like a giant void to my house, like Newt Scamander's case.

-My healing is pretty good. Like, fix cancer but faint for a week good.

-I can deal good damage with every ranged and melee weapon.

-I can hunt like nobody else.

-I hate food from the sky.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

tigerwolf4248

@Kitten

Our characters will be best friends then

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

That was so like me!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar acde693643

windghost47

Wow. *claps*

I'm really snotty. Like, REALLY snotty. But i like it. It's fun.

• Posted at:

Silver (Gin Argentum Historia)

{シア}

My flipside:

Theo (Zjarr Kasai)

Gang @265502

"Bumpin' it." ~Me  

"You hit the Lord of the Titians in the eye with a plastic blue hairbrush." ~Percy Jackson

#Tabcat 

#Eventi  

~SAMBer since 2016~

tigerwolf4248

@Silver

tell me if you change your mind. I just needed a snotty character. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 9d61cc3cec

bluefire881

I thought I was about to be darkened for once. Also, pretty accurate thoughts of mine that I think on a daily basis. (thank you, anxiety)

• Posted at:

Ashes Random Eternal Flame

11/14/15

"Raise a glass to freedom, something they can never take away"

#Xithy #Jester C #BbDusk #AndPeggy

I'm not standing still, I am lying in wait...

Bi and proud

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

Thumbnail avatar 7fb9bcaac8

dragonwolf4753

Nickname (Full): Seeker FullRidge Stone (goes by Seeker or The SwordsMan as short)

Appearance: (I'm a girl irl so I'll make my character a girl too)  red eyes, has dark spiky black hair that is usually kept messy and the tips are silvery gray, tends to not bother with putting it up of combing it to the side (I'll will comb it though) but I push my hair back when fighting. I have been seen wearing a black Fedora from time to time, and I tend to wear a silver ring on my left hand on my ring finger. huge scar that went from my left shoulder blade all the way to three inches above my right hip that's on my back. 182.88 cm or 6 feet tall, strong build, sort of muscular.

Clothing:Standard short dark gray Jacket. Dark scarletly blood color type of red, silver embellishments on the sleeves, and a blood type of red crest on the chest pocket, on both shoulders, and on the back a larger crest for your squad. Crest has two swords clashing to form an X shape in the middle, and simple shield shape that boards the crashing swords. The jacket changes to black when in the dark. Simple white dress shirt with silver gray embellishments on the sleeves (sleeves are usually rolled up to the elbows and I don't usually wear my jacket a lot.) with a long tail, black trousers, and knee high black boots. My casual attire consists of a long beige shirt worn with a maroon sash about my waist, brown trousers, and the same boots as before. 

Weapon (Just in case you need it): I'm know for using many different types of weapons, but my, favorite two are; a thin very long, wire, which is very powerful and has many uses, including offensive and defensive techniques. I is very resourceful and a great tactician who tended to plan several moves ahead of his enemies and would adapt well to a given situation even as it changes. The other weapon is something I created,The swifter, a weapon that is able to take on different forms from a giant sword to even a scythe. The first form shown is a single-edged great sword with a clockwork mechanism of indeterminate nature built into the space above the hilt, and a pair of parallel hand guards is set beneath. The second, a pair of shotgun barrels are also situated on either side of the main blade, although it is unknown whether they are functional in this state. When swung, the sword appears to make a number of clicking and ratcheting sounds, but it is unclear whether this is significant or simply a sound effect. The top half of the blade can be retracted into its base, forming a more compact portable mode, which is how Gray normally carries the weapon outside of battle. The hilt itself seems to contain some kind of control mechanism which serves to extend, curve, and retract the blade. 

The weapon has also been demonstrated to have a ranged mode, in which the blade folds forwards, making the shotgun barrels more prominent. The shotguns appear to be fired using a trigger in the hilt. The rounds have a buckshot-like spread. 

Personality: depends on my mood really. Sometimes I'm like Smart, independent, cocky, sly, brave, clever, stubborn, but I can  also caring too, sneaky, wise, clever, a bit sly at times, and hard-working. Other times I act more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. I like to show a level of cockiness toward others when I'm fighting,known for my cunning tricks, clever, sarcastic, arrogant, a bit head strong, playful, independent, resourceful, calm and never is nervous or scared, quiet keeps to myself, mysterious, loyal to my friends, wise, truthful, brave, deep inside I'm sweet and kind, rarely shows weakness, sometimes too independent and too mysterious. My past haunts me, and I hate all my past friends since I'm suppose to be bad but deep down, I cherish them with my heart but when it comes down that we'll have to fight each other, I'll show them no mercy. Since 'vI've turned, I've become darker and more cold 

Magic(?): if you need it, just ask cause I do usually have magic

• Posted at:

Zerø|Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

Gang:/282488

DarkBlade Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

ஒQueen Of Timeஒ

△Queen Of Sword Dueling△

↕Member of the War Prevention Council↕

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

fairyathena472

the cat-likeness helps.

• Posted at:

KITTEN

Full sig@ /286417

"I hope you burn."

tigerwolf4248

@Seeker

I need a supernatural power, not including shapeshifting and calling on an army of animals. How you feel about being darkened, and your darkened appearance (even if you say no to darkening.) and permission to be killed or not. (Fire, Ice, and Nature have already been taken, and there are a lot of telekinesis peeps.) I don't need magic. 

@Ashes

Ok good I'm glad, I was afraid I'd (do?) your character wrong. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 96b6105772

vampireelf385

Tips tips on my personality:   (I forgot to add my claws.... in the form is it alright if she can still have them if so they are suppose to be like a cougar, attractable)

- Plays with the flow normally but when angered (as in from hair would turn red) she fights back 

- Is very sensitive about people around her, likes to be on her own

- Is very snappy at times but also can be soft in the right moment or place

- Hates fire  (like what I mean by that is she gets sick if close to fire so she hates it and might run away)

- Protects what she wishes to

- listens to music with a small bit of emotion but not to much pop

- Hates strangers

-Hates cages XD

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate. I Chocolate.

Never be normal, Always be original~

Mrs Light

We all are beautiful!

Want to see the WORLD -me 

Thumbnail avatar 4ac07111af

soccerraven43

I love this so much

When I read the part where Kitten fell on me, I actually said, "Ouch".

Anyway, since everyone else gave you a bit more about themselves, here's some stuff about me:

-I listen to mainly, like, indie pop/indie rock/alternative rock music. My two favourite bands are The Script and Bastille.

-I'm very insecure and self-conscious.

-I love garlic bread

-I use terms from Warriors. Mouse-brain, great StarClan, fox-dung, etc.

-I'm clumsy

-I'm trash

• Posted at:

{Blitz} 

|Gang: /284304|

|#AllPeopleArePeople|

|#GlassAlAnimals| 

|#FreedomChild|

|#StormerProblems|

Oops I'm a Supernatural fan how did that happen

[INACTIVE]

Song of the Week: Rain by The Script

I'm caught up in the storm.

tigerwolf4248

@Grace

Hates cages XD that brings back memories your so mean lol 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

1 , , 3 ... 9 , 10 , 11