Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Once upon a time in a kingdom called Glendovia there lived a young queen and her husband. They had five glorious children. But a few months after the 5th child was born the king became ill and passed away. Though the queen was in despair and didn't want to remarry the kingdom's rules insisted that a queen must have a king to rule by their side. So almost a year after the death of her husband she remarried. Her new husband was a prince of a rich country. The queen had a child with him, despite this she spent more time with her original children. A few years passed and the queen had a second child with her new husband. But as fate would have it the queen died giving birth. The crown was to go to the eldest child of the queen who was only 12 almost 13 at the time. But the king refused. Instead he turned the five children into his slaves. He showed them no love for they were never his children. He made them all work though they were only at the ages of 12, 9, 6, 6, and 4. They all lost their rooms and were forced to all sleep in the same small room with one small bed, three thin blankets and four flat pillows. They were feed little to none and there water was always unclean. The king didn't care if they got sick or hurt. He only cared that they did their work everyday. Sometimes if they were lucky a serving would take petty on them and bring them some medicine. (If you read this put your favorite color in the other section of your form) Seven years pass and a mysterious book is found in the children's room. It tells the story of a mythical kingdom called Irrance. The story says the kingdom waits for its missing rulers, descendants of the missing king. Then the next day they find the same symbols from the book drawn in the dirt inside the hedge maze. Insisting it's a sign the youngest runs away. The others soon follow. But they were the king’s slaves and he wants them back.

(The youngest is currently 11, the twins are 13, the next eldest is 16, and the eldest is 19) (I took the youngest, one of the twins is saved for Eris, the second eldest is saved for Jasper, and the eldest is saved for Storm so only one twin is open!)

Name: 
Age: (If you are a twin put youngest or eldest next to your age) 
Appearance: (Please only natural colored hair: Blond, red, auburn, brown, black, est.) (Clothing must be something a poor servant or slave would wear and don't be too fashion forward) 
Personality:

Job around the castle: (Don't use the same thing as someone else)
Skills: 
Weaknesses/fears: (Please have more then one) 
Other:

Name: Tristesse (Tris) 
Appearance: Fare skin, long black hair kept in a messy braid, pale green eyes, small for her age, extremely thin, wears a long dirty beat up plain green dress with white baggy sleeves and a white apron over the skirt, has an emerald necklace that she keeps hidden under her dress. 
Personality: Kind, quite, easily distracted, loves the fairy tales her older siblings use to bring her when she was younger to teach her how to read, she is rather curious, she is clever, and she knows how to make her weaknesses her advantages, has almost no memory of her mother and none about her father so she often asks about them.

Job around the castle: Cook

Skills: She is good cook since she has been working in the kitchen for as long as she could remember, since she is small it makes it easier for her to hide and get into small places 
Weaknesses/fears: Well she defiantly fears the king but who wouldn’t, she also fears loosing her siblings, also her being so small makes her rather weak and she isn’t very fast, she is also easily distracted by things making it hard for her to concentrate
Other: Her emerald necklace was her mothers.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Save the other twin!

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

Oof. #dryskingang

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations...

starlight

i will be chasing a starlight

until the end of my life

i don't know if it's worth it anymore...

redwolf988

Saved!

ALL SPOTS SAVED OR TAKEN!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

oh, also, save specifically older twin and for jobs save gardener, just putting that all down in here

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

redwolf988

Kk

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

Save messenger for jobs.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Name: Madeline (Maddy)
Appearance: Long curly blond hair, sometimes worn down, sometimes pulled back into a braid. 
Personality: Maddy's very kind and compassionate and has a big heart. She's sensitive, despite the insults being thrown around, but she pretends that they don't affect her. She's pretty quiet and cautious a lot of the time. Even though their situation is terrible, Maddy still tries to look on the bright side, not just for her siblings' sake, but for herself too. She tends to worry a lot, but who can blame her with her situation? She's protective of her siblings and can be selfless towards them. 

Job around the castle: Messenger
Skills: Has great endurance, is light on her feet, is pretty fit (about as fit as you can be when you're given next to nothing to eat). She actually can climb buildings pretty decently too.
Weaknesses/fears: Never being good enough - to meet her messenger-secretary's demands or be a motherly figure to her siblings. She also has a fear of failure and the consequences that go with it.
Other: A couple of instances she's had to climb the castle walls and towers to get packages and messages on time. She's kinda like a mail service to the castle (if that's alright Cassy). Some things might be subject to change.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Maddy accepted

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

Name: Aurelia (occasionally shortened to Aury but usually just referred to with her full name)
Appearance: Brown-black hair that reaches nearly to her waist, braided back and then put into a bun, used to be light brown as a child but grew darker; naturally tall but skin-and-bones thin, 5'7"; pale skin, with a bit of a tan from time outside, dotted with faint freckles; pale grey eyes with bluish and darker grey specks; heart-shaped face with hollow cheeks and sunken eyes; wears an off-white undershirt with baggy half-sleeves, sleeveless plain blue dress over top, white skirt apron, thick dark brown gloves when working, and a silver ring with an opal on it as a gift from her mother that she hides under her gloves
Personality: Aurelia is quiet, though she has a short temper and can easily snap. Save for her siblings, she cares much more about nature than she does most people. When she was a child, she was really naive and gave time, love, and care towards pretty much everything, but that's not the case anymore. She will meet others with bitterness and resentment, especially if they disagree with her, though she is very close to her family. They don't see her much while she's in the gardens, so it'll be a complete shocker for them when they see how kind and caring she is towards plants and animals. She is blunt, stubborn, and will not hesitate with anything. She only takes feelings into account with her siblings, and with others she couldn't care less.
Job around the castle: Gardener
Skills: Aurelia has vast knowledge about a variety of plants due to work in the gardens, as well as quite a green thumb. She will often hide harmless animals in the gardens when they wander in rather than killing them, so she knows how to care for certain small animals like squirrels, rabbits, and birds. She has a natural knack for art, though she doesn't have time to practice or test that. Though she has little to muscle, she can hold her own, and she is good at winning arguments. She is also pretty flexible in a literal sense, not so much in a metaphorical sense.
Weaknesses/fears: Due to her stubbornness, she doesn't know when to back down and will often refuse any negotiation. She has a hard time getting people to cooperate with and listen to her, as well. She makes a bad team worker, rather preferring to be the alpha. She's afraid of heights, darkness, and rabid or savage animals.
Other: She will be the one to first find the symbols in the dirt, and then will end up telling the others. She is one of a few people taking care of the gardens and hedge maze and knows pretty much all their ins and outs, including where to hide (both because shes used them to hide from her father and because she uses them to hide animals) and any secret ways out through either.

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

redwolf988

Aury accepted

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

angeldragon4125

Form coming later! ;)

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Oof. #dryskingang

starlight

until the end of my life

stormbreeze48

Sorry Cass, I think I forgot a few things.

Appearance: Wears a faded, ratty blue blouse with baggy off-white pants. She wears black flats that are so worn that they've actually become comfortable to walk and run in. Maddy has to wear more masculine clothing so its easier for her to run, which is something that the nobles enjoy taunting her about.

Other: Blue! 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

It's fine Storm :) additions accepted

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Personality: (I guess) If she sees her siblings getting into trouble, she'll try and say something or do something so she'll get into even more trouble, in hopes that they'll forget about her sibling and draw attention towards her. She'll feel like her siblings are worth more than she is, and sometimes the insults sink in and she'll feel like she deserves the beatings. Of course she knows the impact she has on her siblings, so she doesn't let anyone know how she views herself.

Other: When her siblings are asleep, or when she's alone she'll talk to her parents so she stays sane, and somewhat confesses her feelings.

Sorry I thought of a couple more things to add in.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

bump

jasper get over here and post your character already, or give some sign that you exist

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar 700a49d0e7

dragonmoonlight221

Sorry!

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

dragonmoonlight221

Name: Theseus

Sorry, I have to finish later!

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

redwolf988

Pacients young Eris. *Boops on the nose*

Anywoo, I'm in no rush I know all of you so I'm not worried about you vanishing into thin air if things take too long

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

dragonmoonlight221

Appearence: Black hair, green eyes, newly tanned skin, a really big shirt stolen from the cook, and some raggedy jeans

Personality: Used to be bright and bubbly, but became quiet, shy, and secluded when the king took over

Job around the castle: Personal servant, which means he is the one most around the king

Skills: sneaking around, getting out of tight situations, making jokes (his skills are rusty)

Fears: Heights, the king, snakes, the king, clowns, the king, and also giant snake-clowns that pick you up and throw you far away, and he is also very slow to make quick decisions

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

dragonmoonlight221

Sorry, I just realized that the kids are older. He is 16 or whatever.

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

redwolf988

Theseus accepted

Now we just need Angeldragon's form and we can start

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

angeldragon4125

Name: Melody

Appearance: Long strawberry blond hair, pale green eyes, lightly tanned skin. Wears a long, plain, brown dress with a light gray apron and white sleeves.

Personality: Quiet, introverted, usually hates to take risks, very smart, protective of her siblings, sometimes shy, patient, and when she opens up to people, she is funny, kind, caring, and overprotective.

Job around the castle: Hayward (takes care of the bushes)

Skills: Very good at working with other people and is a very good reader

Weaknesses/Fears: Seeing her siblings/people that she is close to get hurt, getting bullied, spiders, snakes, and is claustrophobic.

Other: This. ;)

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Oof. #dryskingang

starlight

until the end of my life

redwolf988

Melody accepted but your job is very close to Eris's, is it possible to change it?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

bump

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

moonlightmystery143

bump

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

angeldragon4125

@Cassy - Sure! I'll have a new one by later this evening! :)

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Oof. #dryskingang

starlight

until the end of my life

redwolf988

If she doesn't respond by noon tomorrow I'll just go ahead and make the first POV

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

@Angeldragon: I'm so sorry I didn't see your post!  Thank you. The POV will be coming through sometime tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

angeldragon4125

;) Also, it's Bubbles. :P

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Oof. #dryskingang

starlight

until the end of my life

redwolf988

Sorry 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

angeldragon4125

No problem! :P

Does piper, like the person who plays the music, work?

:D

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Oof. #dryskingang

starlight

until the end of my life

redwolf988

Tris

I whipped the sweat from my brows. The kitchen was hot and stuffy from a full day of making food good enough for the king, his children, and his men. I was currently working on their dinner in the bustling kitchen. The smell of food made my stomach gurgle. I was starving! Like every day I had spent form before sunrise to now making food for other people and had nothing to eat but the thin piece of stale bread this morning. But I didn’t dare to complain, complaining lead to punishment. I could be hurt, or put in the dungeon, or make my siblings and I go hungry, or be forced to do extra hours of work, or have to do harder and more dangerous jobs, or even worse I could be killed. I had once seen a girl be executed for leaving a pit in one of the princess’s cherries. Then there have been multiple accounts of the kings taste testers dying because someone had tried to poison the king. Luckily the king hadn’t been cruel enough to put me or my siblings in that position. “Tristesse! Get the roast out of the oven!” The lead cook bellowed. “Yes miss.” I said quickly making my way over to the oven. I looked around. “Miss where are the oven mitts?” I asked. “The servants are using them slave.” The lead cooks said harshly. I winced at her tone and opened up the oven. I bit my lip and braced myself for pain as I reached into the hot oven and grabbed the scalding metal pan that held the roast. I hurried over to where I had set up a plate of vegetables and placed the pan next to it. Then I grabbed the steaming meat and placed it on the plate. I gazed down at my now greasy and red hands. I sighed and gently wiped them off on the dirty apron around my waist. My gaze shifted over to the bag of left over baby carrots on the counter. I grabbed five and placed them in the pouch of my apron. Then I turned to see most of the other food was made and on their plates. Lab, pork, turkey, mash potatoes, baked potatoes, carrots, peas, corn, stew, and rolls. Not to mention the cake, pudding, cupcakes, and other pastries being made for dessert. Servants came in and took the main course away to the dining room where the king, his REAL children, and his knights waited. I walked over to an empty station where the cake batter was sitting. I put it into a cake pan and put it into the oven and took out the cupcake pan once again burning my already sore hands. Then I grabbed the frosting funnels and made a perfect swirl of white, green, red, or blue on each one. Once I was finished I drew my hand across my forehead unknowingly smudging it with blue frosting. I looked over to see a cook taking the cake out of the oven and grabbing the chocolate icing. The lead cook roughly grabbed my shoulder and turned me towards her. “You can be dismissed for the day. Go straight to your room I don’t want to catch you wandering the halls again.” She growled. I lowered my head submissively. “Yes miss.” I replied in a small voice. She released me and I scampered back to my room. The room was extremely small and musty. One small bed with a spring sticking out was to my right then there were four flat pillows lying near each and there were two blankets on top of them. None of my four older siblings had arrived yet. This room wasn’t too bad with one or two people in it but once all five of us were in here it was a little crowded. But this one room was truly my home, my safe haven. Sometimes I doubted I even lived with all the freedoms Maddy and Theseus spoke of. I have no memories of my biological father and there is very little I remember of my mother. I vaguely remember playing with my mother’s long blond hair and I think something about a dress fitting and I can remember something about Maddy playing with me out in the hedge maze. The earliest memory that I had that was still clear to me was the day of my mother’s funeral. The day father, erm… the king betrayed us. The only father I had ever known. I’ve worked as a cook almost my whole life, practically getting four times the about of abuse, both verbally and mentally, as the other cooks. Even then I have a feeling from the way my siblings hold themselves and the way they are always injured that the guards were more gentle with me since I was so young. People always say it’s every little girls dream to be a princess, I’m supposed to be a princess but the king had cut us out of his life. I couldn’t help but wonder from time to time if the people of our fair kingdom ever wondered why Maddy hadn’t taken the crown yet or if they knew what had happened to us. Would they even recognize us after all these long, hard years? I was broken out of thought when the door opened. Aury trudged into the room as grumpily as always. She flopped down on the creaky bed sending a puff of dust into the air. She and I coughed and hacked, waving the dust away. It was a wonder the five of us weren’t constantly sick, this room did nothing but damage our health. Maddy was the next to arrive. She was exhausted as ever but she still wore her cheerful smile as she sat beside me telling me about all the places she had gone to today. After a while Melody arrived. Melody was probably the luckiest of us all. Due to being musically gifted she had become the king’s piper. Sure this meant often having food thrown at her and being abused if she didn’t sound perfect but she has a lot of time to herself to practice her music between meals and the king’s bored moments. Finally Theseus arrived carrying a tray with our dinner on it. The poor boy had been chosen as the king’s personal slave, which means the king’s attention is always on him. Not only did he go through that but he often has to deal with our bratty half siblings Princess Lilith and Prince Alexander. We all moved into a circle around the food. Five small pieces of bread, five tin cups filled with murky water, and a few scraps of meat were our dinner tonight. I took out the five baby carrots and Aury pulled out five slightly browned apple slices. I smiled this was one of the best dinners we’ve had for a while. We all took our small portions and ate enjoying every morsel. I ignored the pain in my hand throughout dinner, my siblings almost never fussed about their injuries so I shouldn’t either. After we were finished eating I crawled closer to my eldest sister and poked her lightly on the nose before giggling happily.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

Aurelia
As soon as I was able to, I briefly stopped trimming the hedges and pushed aside one of the branches. The small squirrel I had found yesterday was sleeping in the branches where I had left him. I had accidentally given him a cut on his leg with the shears yesterday, and I was glad to see it was healing up fine with the tiny scrap of fabric from my dress that I used as a bandage for him.
"Aurelia!" the lead gardener snapped. "Get back to work or I'll personally have all of those pests of yours killed!" I nodded and returned to the hedges. I couldn't help but keep my mind of the squirrel. How great it must be to have someone care about you and make sure you were okay whenever it was possible. I shook my head, blinking away the tears that had started to well up in my eyes, and kept working on the hedges.
After another fifteen minutes of trimming up the hedges, I moved on to the topiaries. A large bear stood tall and proud at the center of the garden, the kingdom's symbolic animal. When I ran over it with my shears, I was tempted to cut off the head and bring shame to this godforsaken family's name. I quickly dismissed the thought. That was sure to get me executed, along with all my siblings. Theseus had told us several times about the ridiculous executions he had to watch through. One of the servant girls in the kitchen was once hanged over a pit in one of the princess's cherries. There were a few occurrences of maids being beheaded just because the king was angry and she was in the room at the time. There were also people who would be assigned to be the royal taste-testers for petty things like crying over injuries they got on the job, forced to go through every day in fear that they would be the ones to fall dead because some fool thought poisoning the king would do anything except kill yet another innocent. My grip tightened around the shears, my knuckles going white, and I stormed over to the shed where I put them away. I slammed them against the wall of the shed, at the hook where they were supposed to go, then left the shed.
"Aurelia," another gardener said harshly. "Get those shears back out and go help Caden, like I've been telling you to for ten minutes now." I nodded and went to collect the shears again. "Just because you're the queen's girl doesn't mean you're a princess." I nodded again and hurried over to where Caden was, trimming up the small orchard of apple trees. I trimmed away the dead branches, and then accidentally cut an apple with one. It was bruised and smaller than the others, but I'd still get in trouble if I'd let it be seen. I scrambled to get rid of it, tucking it into my apron's pocket. As soon as I got a chance, I'd slice it up to make it easier to split, not to mention harder to see. I quickly went back to work, trying my best to position myself at an angle where Caden wouldn't see the apple. After another ten minutes, I was finished with the fifteen trees, and hurried to return my shears once more. On my way, I cut up the apple into five slices, then quickly shoved them into my pocket. I wove through the gardens strategically so as to avoid people, as I knew all the secret paths around that barely anyone did. I could go under the ivy to get between the large, thorny rosebushes. My dress had tiny tears and my arms were pockmarked with scars from taking this path on the regular, but I didn't mind. When I left the rosebush path, I felt a pair of shears jab into my back, piercing open the skin there.
"Aurelia!" another gardener snapped. "I told you to quit going through there! If you keep doing that, I'll have to have a word with the king." I nodded, gripping the handle to the shears so hard my knuckles turned white, and turned in my shears. Immediately, a bag of dung was thrown into my arms, and I gagged slightly at the stench. My knees buckled and I fell under the weight, and then I was kicked in the ribs by a dirty steel-tipped boot. I was just lucky the last person bothered to tie it shut.
"Go put this in the herb beds, slave," the gardener standing over me ordered, pointing down one of the paths. "After that, you can go." I set the bag aside, pushed myself back to my feet, and grabbed the bag once again. I then headed in the direction he pointed in. I set the bag on the ground once I reached a bed of sage and rue, then undid the thin rope that held the bag shut. I then scooped up the dried dung with one hand, then lifted up the leaves of each plant to sprinkle the powder into the soil. I plucked away a few leaves of each plant, then did the same to the hyssop and tied shut the bag again. I headed over to the next bed, one with comfrey. I repeated the process with the rest of the herbs, then returned the bag and my gloves to the shed and hurried out of the gardens. I used my secret paths to get out of there as quickly as possible, before I could get another job or insult thrown at me. I then made my way upstairs, hiding my ring in my pocket with the herbs and apple slices. I didn't want the king to see I still had my mother's ring.
When I got back to the room, I had my regular scowl on my face and I was sore after the whole incident with the fertilizer bag. As per usual, Tris was the only one already here. Melody and Theseus had to be around for dinner, Melody to entertain the family and their knights and Theseus to wait on them. I flopped down on the bed, then coughed from the dust that flew into the air.
After a minute Maddy arrived, quickly switching from an exhausted slouch to a grin as she saw that Tris was here. I felt bad for her almost as badly as Theseus. She always felt obligated to passing herself off as someone who loves all the adventures she goes on, but I know the truth. She's snapped at me a couple times for letting the others know just how miserable I was and for not keeping morale up within our family, or at least what was left of it. She walked in with a fake smile plastered on her face, then closed the door and sat on the floor next to Tris to tell her about everywhere she's gone today. I took a deep breath and made sure to have myself follow Maddy's example.
Soon enough, Melody arrived, a piece of tomato still stuck in her hair and a few gravy and icing stains on her clothes. She sat on the bed next to me, slowly so as to minimize the amount of dust in the air, and I pointed to the piece of fruit in her hair. She nodded, already knowing what it was, and lowered her head into her hands. I moved over to pick it away, leaving it on the sill to the small window. I'd bring it back to the gardens tomorrow and throw it into the soil.
Finally, Theseus let out a sigh as he entered and closed the door. Poor kid was always so exhausted after dealing with the royal family. Of course, he didn't take his original job of being a maid serious enough, and was then demoted to this job. The only way the king could be harsher about giving him a new job was to make him a taste-tester. He turned around to reveal a small tray holding our dinner of five pieces of bread, five tin cups of water that was dirty even by our standards, and five small scraps of meat. He set it in the middle of the room, in front of where Maddy and Tris already were, and my twin and I moved around the tray as well. We looked around, divided up the food between us, and put together what we'd gathered from today. I set the apple slices out, which were browned at this point, and Tris offered five baby carrots. This was a true feast by our standards. We all ate in silence, enjoying our meal. When she finished, Tris then moved to poke Maddy on the nose, then giggled.
"Hey, Aury," my youngest sister said, turning to me. "How're the animals doing?"
"Pretty good," I said. "Craig's healing up pretty well after I nicked him yesterday, and then I was able to let Katherine fly away this morning," I continued, going into a brief update of all twelve of the animals I had in there. "Sadie ended up getting into the hands of Juliet, though, and she ended up killing her." Tris gasped at the news about her favorite baby bunny, and Maddy gave me a look.

"Aurelia," she said quietly.

"Sorry," I responded quietly.

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

angeldragon4125

I'll POV tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Oof. #dryskingang

starlight

until the end of my life

dragonmoonlight221

Theseus:

I sat with my head down in front of the king's room, waiting for him to come bustling down the hallway. He arrived a few moments later, and yelled, " Slave! Get out of the way! I have a meeting with the Foreign Minister in ten minutes, and you're going to help me get ready!" I said, " Yes, Your Majesty." He snapped, " Don't speak unless asked a question or ordered to. Get inside." The king stood in front of the mirror and said to me, " Get the ruby-encrusted crown, the violet and gold cloak, my silver suit with black trimmings, and those rings with the emeralds." I hurried into the closet and grabbed the items. The king pulled on his suit, and I stood on a stool behind him. I took the cloak and fastened it around his neck. Oh, how easy it would be to strangle him with it! But no. Mother would have wanted me to keep my emotions to myself. I slipped the rings onto his ringers, and placed the crown on top of his head. He looked in the mirror and snapped, " Good enough. Now, go and get your dinner from the cooks. Be here tomorrow before I wake up, or there will be punishment." I left the room, and headed down to the kitchen, where the cooks gave me a tray with some scraps. I asked the lead cook, " Where's Tris?" She answered contemptuously, " The slave girl? She just left." I nodded and went back to our room. Everyone else was already there. I handed out the food, and drifted into a sort of trance, as I usually did. They were talking about all the pets that we sort of took care of. I wasn't really paying attention.

• Posted at:

Jasper

HUFFLEPUFF FOR THCUP

#Casper

Wizard

Jedi

Knight of Dawn

Caretaker

Demigod, Son of Athena

Priest of Thoth

angeldragon4125

Melody ~ 

I stopped playing my violin when I realized that no one was paying attention to me anymore and began to watch the rich people talking in front of me, lounging around with my father, eating the food that my younger sister, Tris,  had probably made for them.

When he realized that I had stopped playing violin, the king whirled around, an angry look on his face. "What do you think you're doing, girl?! Get back to playing!"

I bowed my head and picked up my violin as a piece of cold mashed potatoes flew from the crowd and struck me in the face. I flinched, unwilling to talk back and risk getting my siblings and I in trouble, and began to play again as every so often, food was thrown at me. Some hit their mark, but most of them thankfully missed.

After about twenty minutes of this torture, the king turned to me again and said in a stern voice, "Get out of here for now."

Slightly out of breath, I nodded before hurrying to pack my violin in it's case and running off to the room I shared with my siblings. Before leaving, I glanced over to a shadowy corner to see my older brother, Theseus, standing silently, waiting for his permission to leave as well. I gave him a small wave which he returned before darting off.

Maddy, Aury, and Tris were already in the room when I got there and flopped onto the bed. Silently, Aury pointed at my hair and I guessed that it was a piece of food stuck in it. I nodded and began pulling the food out as Theseus came in with a tray that had our dinner of five pieces of bread, five tin cups of dirty water, and five small scraps of meat. Tris offered up five baby carrots and Aury added a few apple slices.

We ate in silence, enjoying a meal that to most would seem terrible, but to us, it was a feast. After finishing, Tris moved over to poke Maddy on the nose and giggled.

"Hey, Aury," the youngest of my siblings said, turning to my twin sister. "How're the animals doing?"

"Pretty good, Aury said. "Craig's healing up pretty well after I nicked him yesterday, and then I was able to let Katherine fly away this morning." She continued forging on, giving updates of how all twelve of her pets that lived in the topiaries were doing.

I didn't pay much attention at first, busy cleaning out the inside of my cup with the hem of my dress, but when Aury said, "Sadie ended up getting into the hands of Juliet, though, and she ended up killing her," we all turned to her and stared as Tris gasped in horror at the news of her favorite baby bunny and Maddy turned to my twin sister.

"Aurelia," she said in a soft, yet stern voice.

"Sorry," my sister replied in an equally soft voice. I glanced at Theseus, wondering if he would say anything.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Oof. #dryskingang

starlight

until the end of my life

stormbreeze48

Maddy:

I swing the door open and set down the brown messenger bag on a shelf by the door.

"Is that all, sir? Besides the last run around the castle for last minute messages?" I ask the king's secretary.

He looks up from his desk with his usual annoyed look and a frown on his face.

"No, there's still a package to be delievered. To the living quarters of the Anderson nobles." He shoves them forward on his desk. He checks the clock on the wall.

"You're lagging behind today. Be back here in 5 minutes and you won't be punished for your slowness." He turns back to writing something down.

I stared at him for a moment. The Matthews? The most prestigious noble family in the castle? And the family that hates me the most? And lives on the other side of the castle?

"Get going." The secretary snaps.

"Uh, yes sir." I said quietly.

I took the package, shoved it in a messenger bag and ran out the door. I weaved through the almost labyrinth-like hallways. I finally reached the door to their quarters. I knocked on the door, and fumbled to open the messenger bag. Lady Donna opened the door, and immediately scowled at me.

"What do you have, slave?"

I took a deep breath and said, 

"A package for you, lady Donna."

I held out the package and didn't make eye contact with her, because a lowly slave like me shouldn't look at a noble like that, especially a lady.

"I was wondering when that would arrive." She said, and swiped it from my outstretched hands. 

She examined it, while I wondered what time it was. It's not like she'd tell me.

"Must be the a brand new dress for my beautiful daughter." She emphasized beautiful.

"Is that all, my lady?" I asked. I get it, just send me off. 

"What, like I'd love to stay and chat with you?" She asked, then slammed the door in my face.

I started running again. Why are you so cruel? I wanted to ask her. I haven't done anything. Oh, if she knew who I truly was...

Like she'd ever find out. 

I still continued to think about what would happen. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to hurt Whatever it took to keep me going these days.

I flung open the door to the secretary's tower and bent over, trying to catch my breath. 

"You're late." The secretary growled.

I winced, having a sinking feeling in my gut.

"I'm sorry," I replied, feeling so nervous my stomach felt bad. Please don't hurt my siblings, they haven't done anything wrong, just punish me instead...

"I thought you understood the importance of punctuality." He snapped. "I have devised a carefully thought out system that relies on you being on time. And if you fail, then the communication throughout the castle fails too. I would think that after seven years of doing this job you would finally get it right. You're lucky that there aren't any important messages from the King waiting here or I'd be less merciful."

I had barely enough time to react before I was thrown on the ground. I looked up and saw a knight's whip coming towards me.

It wasn't nearly as long as the other times when I was late and actually ruined the secretary's system.

"Alright, do your last round and go straight to your room." The secretary moved aside to work on something else, as if a young woman hadn't been beaten right in front of him. 

I rubbed my eyes with my sleeve. I slowly got up, wincing in pain, and shakily grabbed my messenger bag and bolted out the door.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Even though I wasn't put under a time limit to get to my room, I always felt like I had to get there as quick as I could. I stopped outside the door. I took a deep breath, smiled and opened the door. Aury was lying on the bed and Tris was leaning against the wall. 

I plopped down next to her. 

"Hello," I said, nodding to her and Aury.

I relayed the routes I took today, since Tris always enjoyed hearing about it. Afterwards, Melody came in. There were a couple of pieces of food in her hair, poor thing. Melody sat down on the bed and Aury picked out the chunks of food. I couldn't help but smile. Even with such hopeless situations, we still powered through it. After a little while Thesus came in with a metal tray of leftover scraps. 5 small pieces of bread, 5 cups of murky water, and a couple pieces of meat. Tris took out 5 baby carrots out of her hand, and Aury revealed to have 5 slices of a apple, now a bit mushy and brown, but it was still an apple all the same. It almost looked like a meal, if it wasn't so small and scrawny. Thesus set down the tray in the middle of the room and we all gathered around to eat. It was sad to see us get so excited about a couple of extra carrots. We should be eating the food that Tris works so hard everyday to make. I push the bitter thoughts away and try to enjoy our scrawny meal.

After dinner, Tris crawled over next to me and poked me on the nose, and giggled happily. I smiled at her youthful innocence, even though she had lived most of her life in these terrible conditions.

"Hey Aury, how're the animals doing?" Tris asks, turning towards the twin.

"Pretty good," She responded. "Craig's healing up pretty well after I nicked him yesterday, and then I was able to let Katherine fly away this morning..." She went through all the animals that she was taking care of, about 12 in total.

"Sadie ended up getting into the hands of Juliet, though, and she ended up killing her." Aury said bluntly.

Tris gasped, and I shot Aury a look. You don't just say that! You have to have tact!

"Auriela," I said quietly.

"Sorry," She replied.

Tris was staring at the ground, looking sad. 

"It's okay Tris, Sadie's probably running around in bunny heaven munching on all the grass she wants. And she won't have to worry about some mean gardner hurting her ever again." I said, hoping to cheer her up.

I saw Aury roll her eyes at this, but I didn't argue with it. 

I wonder how long I'll be able to keep protecting you, I thought, hugging Tris.

Please go through!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Tris

I yawned and let my eyes close as Maddy hugged me. She pulled away slightly. “Sounds like it’s time for you to turn in.” She said softly. I didn’t argue and instead just crawled off her lap and took my place between her and Theseus. Aury and Melody took their place on their bed, ready to call it a night. I murmured a soft goodnight to all of them as I drifted off to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

The king hands us new clothing. "What's this father?" Aury asked studding the servant clothing he had handed her. "It's the traditional thing to wear to a funeral." The king replied his eyes showing no signs of what was going on in his head. "Then why didn't we wear it to our dad's funeral?" Maddy asked knowing something wasn't right. I looked up at the king with a smile knowing he must have a good explanation. "Because last time you were going as royalty this time you’re going as slaves." He said a cruel smile playing across his lips. "What?! You can't do that!" Theseus growled at the king. "Watch me. Now that your mother i gone there is no one to stop me." He said glaring down at Theseus. "GAURDS!" He bellowed and all of us stood there not knowing what to do. "Daddy why are you doing this?" I asked looking up at him pitifully. He was the only father I had ever known and now he was betraying me and my siblings. His hand hit me upside the head sending black dots dancing across my vision. "I’m not your father! You mean nothing to me." He growled. I whimpered and tears fell from my eyes as I hid behind my siblings. "How dare you hit her! She is more royal then you will ever be!" Melody yelled at the king. The guards grabbed us. "Take them to their new room." The king said. All of my siblings yelled in protest as we were dragged away. All I could do was cry pathetically. We were shoved into a small room, stripped of our belongings and our royal identities. We were able to save two things, my emerald necklace and Aury’s ring. I was curled up between my siblings. "What's going to happen to us?" I asked. "I don't know." Maddy replied smoothing my hair as I cried.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

“Tris, it’s time to get up.” Maddy’s voice said pulling me out of my terrible dream. I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. I had been the last to wake up, Theseus was already running out the door. I quickly undid my hair before putting it back up in a braid, tying it on the bottom with a faded green ribbon. We all quickly left and made my way to the kitchen. My hand fell over the emerald below the fabric of my dress. It was the last thing I owned of my mother’s; the rest of it the king kept locked away or gave to Princess Lillith for her birthday. I couldn’t help but wonder if mom was like Sadie, she was better off in heaven. What if the king was hurting her before he started hurting us? If she was happier up there was it possible that she didn’t know or care about what was happening to us? I pushed away the thoughts, mommy loved us, just like Maddy always told me and that was all that was all that mattered. I entered the kitchen and immediately looked at the list pinned to my station. Fresh rolls, porridge, eggs, and fried corn. Nothing too difficult. I got to work on making dough for the rolls first. I was in the middle of whisking the thick substance when the kitchen door opened and Maddy burst in. She handed a scroll to the head cook. “The king’s orders for Princess Lillith’s birthday tomorrow.” Maddy said. “Will that be all?” She asked quickly. The cook nodded. After giving me a small nod Maddy ran off again to continue her errands. The head cook’s eyes widened as she read the scroll. “Good Golly he’s ordering a lot. Everyone be here early tomorrow. We’ll need all the time and hands as possible if we are going to give the princess the perfect banquet.” She said. I looked down at the dough again with an annoyed sigh. It’s going to take me forever to get out to mother’s grave tomorrow. Oh well, I’m sure she’ll understand I have to go. Even if she hates me she adored my mother.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Moop

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

whoa cassy calm down its literally been two hours since the last pov

• Posted at: