Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Ok, I think I'm better at doing stories than making RP's, honestly. So here is the summary; (as seen on the sign-up thread, but its dead now, so I don't think I might work now)

A storm of betrayal and war will drown the clan, fire and frost will clash, destroying the clan, and the cowardly heart will show them the way.

Mothkit has always been underestamated, being the of her three siblings, she doesn't show out much. Just as much as luck came around, cats are dying mysetiously, either dead, or missing from the clan. Mothkit has heard of these rumors, but never believed them,
until her parents go missing. Jadestar, the current leader of Meadowclan turns on the other clan, Cinderclan, but what if they aren't responsible? As Mothkit starts to learn more about the disappearing cats and the cats who have died, and she finds something about all of them that may just make her come out of her shell.

(Like I said before, terrible summary, but its my first fan fiction on Wattpad)

If you still want to sign up, please do it now before I get to far in the story. Also, you cat will be a warrior or apprentice, or queen, I had people form RL and SAMB make cats for the other spots.

@Topaz, I don't know if you remember, but I made a leader in your spot, but its still open for you, if you read this...

Name:

Clan:

Appearance:

Personality:

Mate/Crush:

Kits:

Other:

Here are the clans:

Meadowclan

Leader: Jadestar- A dark red tom with some black spots on him, dark green eyes

Deputy: Sleekfeather- A skinny she with a silver and gray pelt, bright blue eyes

Medicine cat: Dapplefur- A light brown and cream she, light green eyes, a white underbelly

Apprentice: Ashpaw- A gray tom with yellow eyes

Warriors:

Crowfern- A black tom with green eyes

Robinwing- A light gray she with blue eyes, dark gray underbelly and paws

Cloverheart- A brown she, white underbelly, and a white tail tip, green eyes

Alderfang- A tall, strong tom with blazing amber eyes, dark brown fur and black stripes

Rabbitbranch- A gray and brown tom with brown eyes, fluffy tail

Palemoon- A small silver she cat with blind white eyes, some darker gray spots on her

Jayscar- A dark gray, black, and silver tom, black eyes, and part of a missing tail            

Apprentice: Swiftpaw
Pikewilliow- A red and black tom with soft blue eyes

Splashpelt-Black and white tuxedo cat with blue eyes

Cherryfearn- A red she with white spots, friendly green eyes                                                              Apprentice: Deerpaw

Sparrowblaze-Dark brown tabby tom with a white chest, belly, and tail tip, with amber eyes.

Speckleflash- A light brown she with green eyes, and small black spots

Blazepelt- An orange tom with green eyes, white underbelly and tail tip

Whitewater- A white she cat with dark blue eyes

Sagefeather- A cream colored she with yellow eyes

Ripplestone- A dark gray tom with amber eyes

Snakefang- A black skinny she with green eyes

Birchwood- A dark brown tom with black spots and stripes                                                                 Apprentice: Tinypaw

Firefleck- A red and orange she with blue blazing eyes

Frostlight- A white and light blue tom with yellow eyes

Apprentices:

Swiftpaw- A white tom with brown spots

Deerpaw- A light brown she with white stripes

Ashpaw- An ash colored tom with yellow eyes

Tinypaw- A small, brown she with blue eyes

Queens:

Echoflight- a lithe silvery-grey tabby she-cat with icy, sky-blue eyes a white underbelly (Mate to Ripplestone, mother to Beechkit, Gorsekit, Honeykit, and Mothkit

Hailbreeze- A white and silver she with light blue eyes (Mate to Birchwood, mother to Runningkit, Mallowkit, and Olivekit

Swanflame- A creamed she with yellow eyes (Mate to Rabbitbranch, expecting his kits)

Elders:

Emberflight- A red tom with amber eyes, oldest tom in Meadowclan

Ravenclaw- A black she with blue eyes, oldest she in Meadowclan

Cinderclan

Leader: Aspenstar- A light brown skinny she with blue eyes

Deputy: Clearwhisker- A pale she with blue eyes

Medicine cat: Thistleshade- Pale grey, with vivid green eyes

Warriors:

Bramblethron- A dark brown tom with jet black stripes

Mistshade- A silver she with brown eyes

Acornpelt- A red she with green eyes

Berryfur- A brown fired tom with red eyes Apprentice: Vinepaw

Bluestone- A dark gray she with dark blue eyes

Lakestalk- A silver and white tom with green eyes and a gray tail tip

Beetlepelt- A dark brown black tom with black eyes and brown spots

Copperheart- A rusty colored tom with brown eyes and a white paw Apprentice: Brindlepaw

Spruebranch- A brown tom with blue eyes and black spots

Brokenclaw- A black tom with a twisted paw

Wolfeyes- A gray tom with black eyes

Dovewhisker- A silver she with gray stripes and blue eyes

Racconstem- A dark brown she with black stripes, a striped tail

Hawkstrike- A strong tom with black stripes, and dark brown fur, dark green eyes

Jaggedstorm- A black tom with brown paws, white tail tip

Adderfang- A brown and golden tom with blue eyes, white paw

Apprentices:
Vinepaw- A dark brown and black tom

Brindlepaw- A brown she with a white underbelly

Queens:
Plumspiral- A black and light brown she with yellow eyes (Mate to Wolfeyes, mother to Cloudkit, Harekit, Badgerkit, and Smokekit)

Maplereef- A red she with amber eyes (Mate to Jaggedstorm, mother to Waspkit, Slatekit, and Goldenkit)

Nightbreeze- A black she with green eyes (Mate to Hawkstrike, mother to Eveningkit, Mosskit, Owlkit, and Flintkit)

Rainfeather- A silver she with amber eyes (Mate to Bramblethron, mother to Lightningkit)

Elders:
Sootflash- A dirty tom with gray, blind eyes

Smallblossom- A small, wiry gray she, with huge blue eyes

More of the story is already written on Wattpad, my user is AngelTheWildWolf, and if you do follow me to read the story, please send me a message that says your cats name, so I know who you are ;)!

I will post the first chapter as soon as I can. Please join now if you would like to join.

Mods pls let this through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

No longer active anymore, please remember me

breezemagic7

Up

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

I do remember. Did I get the MeadowClan leader or CinderClan leader?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

[No longer active. Will return one day]

breezemagic7

Cinderclan

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar 504e8f2297

lightningeagle594

@Faith

I know I didn't put this on my form for Lightningkit, but is it ok if you can make him like really good friends with Mothkit or something like that? Sorry for not putting it on my "other" section or if I'm too demanding

Also, I read the first few chapters on Wattpad, the story is great

Sorry again for bothering you

• Posted at:

Dragos/Hurricane

dÓnDe EsTá La SaLsA

breezemagic7

Thanks and sure

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar a22af11286

dogwizard506

I can't find it on Wattpad

• Posted at:

Ice

Spiderman rules

I'm a Spirit animal reader

Survivors dog

Warrior Cat

Shadowhouser

Tombquester

and Goosebumps lover

I love all animals

#adopt a rescue

topazhamster42

I'm having trouble accessing wattpat.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

The world's not falling apart, its falling into place. We see only a few pieces of the puzzle while the creator sees them all.

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

I didn't know you were making this story, can I still sign up?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

breezemagic7

@Tigris, sure you can.

Ok, I know its hard to find it on Wattpad, but try looking up my user (AngelTheWildWolf if needed, it should be under my works section)

I will post the chapter tomorrow if you are still having trouble

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Name: Tigerfrost 
Clan: Meadowclan 
Appearance: orange with black tiger stripes, white paws, belly, and black tail tip. Amber eyes and strong build 
Personality: stubborn, quick temper, doesn't like asking for help or admitting she's wrong. Quick thinking and kind to younger cats 
Mate/Crush: Lionfur 
Kits: not yet 
Other: can they not be mates right away? 

Name: Lionfur 
Clan: Meadowclan 
Appearance: golden fur and Amber eyes. Slender build. 
Personality: kind, respectful, likes to play with kits 
Mate/Crush: Tigerfrost 
Kits: none yet 
Other: same as Tigerfrost's other 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Acepted

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Yay! I'm not aloud to get wattpad so I can't wait to read it here!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Ok, here is the prouloge, hope you enjoy.

Jadestar padded into the camp, the Silver pelt shinned brightly upon the clan. It's been awhile since we had a peaceful night, maybe it's a sign from Starclan. Jadestar looked at the newest star in the sky. "I hope you have are happy in Starclan, Pebbleflight." He meow end sadly as the thought of his mate passed into his head.

"Jadestar," a tom walked up to him and smiled. "I know that her death has affected us, all of us, but your daughter, Deerpaw, is a spitting image of her." Ashpaw pointed to Deerpaw by the freshkill pile. She picked up a small bird and headed towards the apprentice den.

Yes, Deerpaw, another Pebbleflight, but also, not. Pebbleflight was patient with the whole clan, while Deerpaw lacked patience. Jadestar shook his head as the differences between Pebbleflight and Deerpaw kept coming to him.

"Ashpaw, how long have you been training as a medicine cat?" He asked the apprentice, who looked at him in surprise.

"About two moons, just as long as Deerpaw." He answered, "but-" he was cut off by a huge shriek of pain. Jadestar looked up as warriors popped out of the den to look at each other.
Dapplefur shot out of her den to the nursery, the place where the scream happened. Ashpaw jumped up and followed his mentor inside the den. Already, several warriors tried to ouch their way into the den. Jadestar walked over to the den, stepping through the cats and into the den. Echoflight sat in her best, panting with a stick in her mouth.

"The kits are coming to soon..." Ashpaw muttered, grabbing another stick.

"Ashpaw! Go into my den and get some cobwebs, coltsfoot, some poppyseeds, bring about five of them." Dapplefur ordered as Ashpaw dashed out of the nursery.

"Echoflight, calm down, the kits are just a bit early, but you need to relax, try not to push." Dapplefur stroked her paw against the she-cats pelt. The stick snapped as a kit slithered out. Quickly, Dapplefur started to lick the kit, Echoflight struggled to look, but she yowled as another started to come out.

Jadestar watched as Dapplefur worked on the kits. Ashpaw returned and pushed his way through the crowd of cats.

"Every cat, MOVE!!" Ashpaw snapped. Cats jumped back at the out burst, Ashpaw bounded in the den, dropping the herbs down at Dapplefur's paws.

"Good, Ashpaw, as soon as another lot comes out, you need to lick it to get the blood started." Dapplefur grabbed a poppyseed, and the coltsfoot. "Try to eat these, they will numb the pain." Dapplefur nudged the herbs to Echoflight. She grabbed the herbs in her mouth, and swallowed, but then screamed as the next kit came.

"Almost done! There should be one more kit coming, you can do it! Push!" Ashpaw encouraged Echoflight.

"How did my sister deal with this!!!!!" Echoflight yowled, and Jadestar felt another stab of pain. Echoflight, being Pebbleflight's sister.

"One more..." Dapplefur handed Echoflight another stick, which snapped as soon as it got in her jaw. "This last is going to be strong, I can feel it!" Ashpaw said happily.

"Lick the kit!" Dapplefur snapped and Ashpaw bent down to lick the mewing kit.
Jadestar looked at the last kit come out, but it stopped halfway. Echoflight let out a huge scream again, which made cats scatter.

"Echoflight! Calm down! Your going to wake up Starclan!" Dapplefur ordered and looked at the kit. "Ashpaw, I need to you to be ready." Dapplefur knelt by Echoflight, ready to do something.

"Echoflight! Push! With everything you have!" Dapplefur said, and Ashpaw looked at the kit.
"It's swollen up!" Ashpaw screamed, making Dapplefur's head snap up.

"What?" She looked back down at the kit, then narrowed her eyes at Echoflight. "Ok, plan B, Echoflight, you will push to get this kit out, if not, it will-"

Echoflight pushed harder, the kit slowly started to move again. "Push!" Dapplefur gave Echoflight another stick as the kit came out.

"It's over! You did it!" Ashpaw cheered. He purred and placed the kits at Echoflight's stomach. "Two toms and two she's!" He purred louder.

A tom pushed his way in the nursery. "Echoflight!" Ripplestone knelt by his mate and pressed he nose against hers. "I just learned about it, I would have come sooner.." Ripplestone looked at the kits.

"Aren't thy perfect...?" Echoflight whispered, looking at the kits with pride. "I love them already."

"What shall we call them?" Ripplestone asked. He looked at a light brown kit, he had a white paw, and a fluffy tail. "I wonder were he got his brown fur." Ripplestone asked, knowing that he and Echoflight had gray fur. "I won't question it. This tom will make a good warrior. I think we should name him Beechkit." He meowed.

"This one... maybe Gorsekit?" Echoflight pointed to a silver fur tom with some black spots and a white paw.

"Fine with me." Ripplestone looked at the next kit, a golden she all over. "How did she get golden fur?" He asked again. Jadestar smiled. Beechkit might have gotten some brown fur from Pebbleflight, she had white fur, but a brown paw and spots. And this she kit might have gotten her fur from Yellowwing, Pebbleflight's and Echoflight's mother.

"I think Honeykit will be a good name for her." Ripplestone said finally.
"For the last one, she is brave, she will make a fine warrior, like all her brothers and sister will, but what to name her. She has a silver and white pelt, but what color are her eyes?" Echoflight said. "Maybe Silverkit? Creamkit? Or maybe...." She trailed off at something outside. Her eyes widened, and she smiled. "Her name, will be Mothkit."

Jadestar froze in place, he turned around to see if he could find what Echoflight was looking at, but he could only see a flap of white wings. Pebbleflight was always interested in moths, how she would try to chase them as a kit, follow them as adventures as an apprentice, then she would watch them fly in moonlight. Pebbleflight.... Jadestar looked at each of the kits with pride.

"Meadowclan has more warriors now." He looked at Ashpaw, who gazed at the kits with happiness.

"Let's give Echoflight some space now." Dapplefur pushed her way out of the den, Ashpaw and Jadestar followed her.

"Will I need up doing that everyday once I become the medicine cat?" Ashpaw asked Dapplefur.
"That's what a medicine cats job is." Dapplefur replied back. "In time, Ashpaw, you will learn everything I know." She curled her tail around the apprentice, and rest her head on his.
Jadestar felt a warm feeling watching the two medicine cats interact. This is almost the same feeling I had for Pebbleflight. He looked at the two cats, then padded to his den.
Laying down in the den, Jadestar felt sleep coming towards him.
                           --------
Jadestar opened up his eyes to see a huge field of prey. Eagerly, he slid out his claws, and stalked up on one. With a powerful leap, Jadestar landed on the rabbit, and snapped its neck with a bite. Looking up, there was a white she chasing the rabbits towards him. Jadestar sliced his claws through the rabbits as they ran by.

"Still remember our hunting trick." A sweet voice said to him. The she walked closer, her pelt was a cream color, with one light brown paw, small light brown spots on her, and sky blue eyes.

"Of course I do, Pebbleflight." Jadestar nodded as the starry she came closer. He breathed in her scent, a mix of flowers and forest. "Pebbleflight, why did you have to leave us?"

Pebbleflight blinked at him. "It was my destiny, Starclan wanted me, but I haven't stopped watching you, or Deerpaw. I will always be waiting until we are reunited." She leaned in and touched noses with him. "My love, I came here to help you, I will always be here, like I said before." Jadestar laughed a bit, remembering her sarcastic humor. "But please, listen, A storm of betrayal and war will drown the clan, fire and frost will clash, destroying the clan, and the cowardly heart will show them the way." Pebbleflight stopped and looked at him, her eyes filling with worry. The grassy meadow disappeared, and an image of his clan fighting to the death replaced it.

"No!" Jadestar yowled, as more warriors fell. "Pebbleflight, tell me what this means!!!" He pleaded, but Pebbleflight only looked back at him.

"Good luck, Jadestar."

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar 504e8f2297

lightningeagle594

Uh

you spelled Lightningpaw's name wrong

It was spelled as Lightingpaw

Sorry again

• Posted at:

Dragos/Hurricane

dÓnDe EsTá La SaLsA

breezemagic7

*inch

Sorry @Lightingstar

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

topazhamster42

Nice job!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

breezemagic7

Thanks

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

"Can we please go out of the nursery now" a voice complained outside of Mothkit's hearing. "We all are ready to leave, so why can't we?"

"You must wait for your siblings to wake, Beechkit, they to must be ready to explore the camp. I will go with you, also so you don't get lost." a soft voice came. Mothkit snuggled closer to her, the warm feeling, and her scent. A rough feeling came over her fur.

"Can I wake them? I want to play with Olivekit!" Honeykit complained. "Wake up, guys, Grosekit? You awake?"

"Honeykit, stop, Beechkit, drop Mothkit's tail right now." the voice snapped, making Mothkit shrink back a bit.

"Echoflight, I'll go out with them, Olivekit and Runningkit, come on, we are going into camp now." another voice said, and happy mews of kits followed her. Mothkit wiggled a bit under the fur, trying to push her way out. Maybe I should go, I could explore camp with Olivekit and Runningkit.

Stretching, Mothkit opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was Echoflight's pelt. Mothkit turned around and looked at her sibling, Gorsekit next to her. His pelt was rising up and down in sleep, so Mothkit looked at the rest of her siblings. A golden-furred she was standing by the entrance, her eyes were bright, scanning outside of the den with excitement.

"THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!" she screamed, startling Gorsekit beside Mothkit. Mothkit turned to see Gorsekit looking at her with green eyes. He stared at her, then looked at the rest of the kits in the den.

"Hush, Honeykit, save your energy for exploring." Echoflight said, leaning over to drag her kit back towards her. "You woke up your siblings, if you noticed." Echoflight looked at Mothkit and Gorsekit with warm blue eyes. "Hello, darlings." She purred.

"Echoflight?" Gorsekit asked looking at her with his round eyes. "Are my eyes the same color as yours?" He tried to look at his eyes, spinning around in a cricle, until he fell down on the nest.

"No, Gorsekit, your eyes are green, just like your father's are." She helped Gorsekit get back up. Echoflight turned her head to look at Mothkit. "Your eyes are the same color as mine, a blue color."

"YOU GUYS ARE AWAKE NOW!!!" Honeykit shrieked, broke out of Echoflight's grasp, and tackled Mothkit to the ground. Mothkit pushed her sibling back, jumping to her paws. "We can explore the territory now! Aren't you excited?" Honeykit pushed Gorsekit to Beechkit nearby. "Come on! Move! Move! Move! Camp is just outside now...!"

A gray paw clamped on Honeykit's tail. "Don't get to excited, you have to wait for Hailbreeze." Echoflight looked at a white she cat. "Are you sure you want to take the kits out?"

"Of course, Runningkit can't wait to lead a mini patrol around camp. They will get to meet all the warriors, maybe even see Jadestar." Hailbreeze's eyes lit up with delight.

"Who's Jadestar?" Mothkit asked. I want to be Mothstar, that sounds like a good name! Mothkit's claws slid out and dug into the soft moss on the nest.

"Jadestar is the leader of us. We are called Meadowclan. He controls all of us, he does so much for our clan. Every one of his lives, he serves us." Echoflight answered. "It will be a great loss when he leaves us, but that won't be soon, he just became leader two moons ago."

What does Echoflight mean by, every one of his lives? Does that mean I have a second life? Oh wow! I could be the best cat Meadowclan has ever seen! Mothkit's smile widened. "How many lives does Jadestar have?" Then I figure out how much time I have to be useful in the clan!

"That, I don't know, but he receives nine lives." Echoflight said back to Mothkit. Nine lives! Wow! Look out Meadowclan, Mothkit is coming out!

"How many lives do I have, Echoflight?"

"Oh, Mothkit, you only have one, only the leader of the clan can have nine lives from Starclan." Echoflight replied sadly, watching Mothkit's face change by pure shock.

"How do you become leader?"

"You must become deputy of your clan. If you become deputy, that means you are a loyal warrior to the clan, willing to take any risk for your clan, even if that means defending it with your life. The only thing is, you must have an apprentice in order to become deputy. You have to know what it's like to teach a cat."

"How do you become an warrior?"

"You must complete your training that your mentor gives you. Which means you must behave to them, because they were given you to learn the ways of the clan. If you don't behave, you might end up having some jobs that aren't the best." Echoflight let out a mrrow of laughter when she said it. "When you are being taught how to be a warrior, you become an apprentice. You get a new den to sleep in, too."

"How do you become an apprentice?"

"Oh Mothkit, you are already eager to learn about our clan, you are only going to need a mentor for hunting and battle training. You turn six moons old to become an apprentice. Right now, you are Mothkit, your name will change to Mothpaw when you become a apprentice. You are a kit right now, so ever kit that is born, ends with the word, kit."

"Why do we change our names?"

Echoflight laughed. "Its a way to show everycat what rank you are, kit, apprentice, and leader stand out, because they are the only cats with the name ending with, kit, paw, or star. Warriors, deputy, medicine cat, or elders all have a different name."

"Can we go now?" Honeykit mewed impatiently. "I want to explore camp and meet Jadestar!" Honeykit fluffed out her fur a bit, and held her head higher.

"Alright, Mothkit, stay with Hailbreeze when you explore the camp, ok?" Echoflight looked at Mothkit in the eye. "Same goes for your siblings, stay with Hailbreeze." She turned to look at the remaining kits. They all nodded and followed Hailbreeze outside the nursery.

Mothkit ran after her siblings, who followed Runningkit, Mallowkit, and Olivekit. Honeykit tried to jump on the older kits, but failed. The kits stepped outside the nursery, and Mothkit froze. Camp is so big!

Cats were sunning in the sun, talking to each other, returning back to camp, or some walking out of camp. A gray tom looked at them and smiled, then returned back into a leafy den, a pile of mice, birds, and other rodents lay nearby in a tree stump. There was a group of three smaller cats mimicking a bigger she's moves, swiping their paw while on their hind legs.

"Make sure you keep a good balance when you use this move, you don't want to fall on the ground, stunned, while your enemy attacks you above." the she instructed. "Swiftpaw, why don't you try?"

Mothkit looked away as a pretty she camp out of the leafy den. She was a cream color, but had brown spots on her. "Kits, this is Dapplefur." Hailbreeze twitched her tail towards the she, who looked over. Dapplefur padded over to them and smiled.

"Hello Olivekit, Runningkit, and Mallowkit." she brushed her tail against the three older kits. "You guys have grown since the last time I've seen you." Dapplefur looked over at Mothkit and her siblings. "You must be Echoflight's kit's, it's been awhile  since I've helped her." She looked at all of them. "What are your names? And aren't you guys now four moons old?"

"Yes." Hailbreeze answered. "They are four moons old now, though my kits are five moons old."

"I'm Honeykit!" Honeykit spoke up quickly, jumping up.

"I'm Beechkit." Beechkit looked up at Dapplefur with curious eyes.

"I'm Gorsekit." Gorsekit twitched his tail.

"My name is Mothkit, and I'm going to be the best warrior Meadowclan has ever seen!" Mothkit fluffed out her chest, standing tall.

"Good luck with that." Dapplefur purred. "You will all make good warriors, have you explored the whole camp yet?"

"No, we have-"

"Jadestar!!!!! Come quick!!!!! Fireflight's gone missing!"

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

"What?" A tall, red furred tom walked out of the a later den hidden under a tree.
"Is that Jadestar?" Mothkit asked Hailbreeze, still gazing at the tom. He was bigger than her, for sure, but strong looking too.

"Yes, that is Jadestar." Hailbreeze answered Mothkit. Honeykit jumped and began to race towards him, but Dapplefur caught the kit's tail under her paw.

"Honeykit, don't bother Jadestar." Dapplefur instructed. Honeykit glared at Dapplefur, but said nothing.

"Alderfang, Pikewilliow, Crowfern, how did this happen?" Jadestar asked the patrol.

"We decided to double back the patrols, so we went to the river marking our territory from Cinderclan's territory, I thought everycat was following me, but when I looked back, Fireflight was gone." Crowfern said.

"She might still be mad at us for not checking that stale fox scent." Pikewilliow put in. Seeing the panicked expression on Jadestar's, she added. "The fox isn't anywhere to be seen, the scent was weeks ago."

"No no, remember the fight we had about checking the stream? Fireflight wanted to check every bit of the territory, but we checked the stream last time when I was with Deerpaw." Adderfang added.

"Ok, first thing, where was the last time you saw her?" Jadestar demanded.

"The sunning stones." Crowfern said

"The meadow where hunting patrols go." Pikewilliow licked her lips at the sound of prey.

"The stream that marks our territory from Cinderclan's." Adderfang said and dipped his head.
Wow! A missing cat! A mystery! Where is Fireflight? Mothkit smiled and stepped closer to Jadestar.

"Where is she!" screamed a she cat. A silver she cat sprang into the came. She spotted Jadestar and raced towards him. "Jadestar, it's your daughter, Deerpaw has gone missing."

Jadestar froze in place. "No, not Deerpaw, send out search parties, find Fireflight and Deerpaw!" He looked down at the kits.

"Hi!" Honeykit jumped up, breaking away from Hailbreeze's grip. She fluffed out her fur. "I'm going to be the best warrior Meadowclan has ever seen!" She held her head higher.

"Hailbreeze, get the kits inside the nursery." Jadestar ordered, not glancing at Honeykit. "I don't know if any cat will go missing, but I don't want the kits go missing." Hailbreeze nodded and headed off.

"Come on, kits." Hailbreeze led the kits back into the nursery. Beechkit looked back once, but then turned away from Jadestar.

"What was that all about?" Mothkit asked Hailbreeze. "Who are Fireflight and Deerpaw? Why are they gone? Are they just playing a huge game of hide and seek?" Mothkit was pushed back to Echoflight.

"Mothkit, all you need to do is listen to me, and you will be safe." Echoflight leaned down and cleaned her kits.

"I got to see Jadestar! It's an honor! As a kit! And then there are missing cats!" Gorsekit smiled. "I want to be leader, and be the best leader Meadowclan has ever seen!"

"I'm sure you will, but right now, how about you play over there?" Echoflight pointed to an empty nest nearby. The kits scrambled out and into the nest.

"Let's play clan! I want to be Honeystar!" Honeykit said. Beechkit tackled her down to the ground.
"No, I want to be Beechstar!" Beechkit said, laughing.

"Are we playing clan?" Olivekit asked. Her eyes lit up. "I want to be Olivewhisker! Deputy!" Her tail smacked Runningkit's face.

"Ok then, you can be my deputy!" Honeykit said.

"Can I be Moth-"

"I wanna be Gorseflame!" Gorsekit butted in, making Mothkit jump back.

"I'll be-"

"I'm going to be called Mallowclaw!" Mallowkit announced. "Runningkit can be Runningheart." Runningkit nodded in agreement.

"Uhh, can I be Mothfeather?" Mothkit asked quietly, Gorsekit nodded and then jumped to attention.

"Ok Meadowclan! Our first quest will be finding the missing cats!" Honeykit said, her eyes gleaming.

"Wait, for real?" Gorsekit said, shivering. "It's just play, you know..."
"No, I mean really go out and find the cats. We are Meadowclan, we are going to find the missing cats."

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Never mind found it. It's soooo good!!!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

"Are we all clear on what we are going to do?" Beechkit asked everycat, who nodded in agreement. Gorsekit was still unsure about the rescue party, but Mothkit assured him that everything will be ok.

"Kits, time for bed now, nightfall is coming, and I don't want you guys staying up all night." Echoflight said, dragging her kits to her.

"Echoflight are the missing cats real? Or is it just a dream or rumor?" Mothkit asked her, looking up at her with wide eyes.

"As long as you are with me, you will be fine and safe." Echoflight cleaned Beechkit and moved onto Gorsekt.

Mothkit snuggled in Echoflight's warm fur, and quickly fell asleep.
---------
"Mothkit! Wake up!" Mothkit felt paws shake her awake slowly.

"What?" Mothkit opened her eyes slightly to see Beechit looking at her with wide eyes. Olivekit and Honeykit were looking out of the nursery widely, trying to find any warriors.

"The cost is clear." Mallowkit said, looking at everyone. "Remember, quietly, get out of the den." Runningkit swiftly ran out of the den and into the camp. Olivekit and Honeykit followed, while Beechkit helped the rest of the kits out.

"First step, done." Mothkit meowed to her siblings.

"Good, let's hope that step two works." Gorsekit padded towards the entrance of camp. Each kit followed them into the territory of the camp.

"Whoa..." Mothkit looked around the territory, sure it was mostly grass, but some trees were visible in her sight.

"Now, remember the signal we practiced if we find any cat." Olivekit smiled. "Jadestar will reward us greatly, won't he?" She raced towards a large rock, while the rest of the kits went there own way.

Mothkit trotted to a small river, passing insects, mice, or little glowing bugs. She stopped and looked at the view, more glowing bugs flew around her, making the stars seem dim compared to these. Mothkit spotted one, and crept up on it. She pounced to early, and the bug flew away.

"Hey!" Mothkit raced after another bug, she splashed ran until she found the stream. She looked down, but only saw black water running down the stream. She dipped her paw in it, and purred at the feel of it.

What if I put myself in the water? It would feel amazing! Mothkit stepped closer to the stream.

Oh wait, I should look for the missing cats. "Deerpaw! Fireflight! Are you here?" Mothkit called out, peeking through some more tall grass.

A yowl split the sky, jerking Mothkit upward, and into the stream. Cold water drowned her quickly, sweeping her down the stream. "Help!" She called weakly, but her voice couldn't be heard.

Paws thudded across the river, followed by a growl of something. Another splash, as Mothkit was dunked under the water. Mothkit tried to kick out, but her efforts did nothing against the water.

"Gorsekit! Help!!!!!" Honeykit screamed, though it sounded far away from where Mothkit was. Another yowl split the air. Mothkit struggled to get back to the surface.

"Run!!!!!!" Screamed Olivekit. The padding came closer, and Mothkit felt teeth clamp around her pelt, hard. Lifted out of the water, Mothkit coughed up a bunch of water.

"Thanks-" Mothkit looked up, but it wasn't a cat. A red thing it looked like.

"Mothkit!" A faint voice, Beechkit's voice. Mothkit twisted around in the grip to see her brother being dragged into the otherside of the river.

"Beechkit!" Mothkit mewed. Her fought her way in the grip, but she was carried somewhere else. In a hole in the ground.

"Deerpaw!" Screamed Runningkit. Mothkit turned to see Runningkit and Mallowkit running towards a she cat's limp body.

No, is that Deerpaw? Moth kit's eyes were filled with horror as the two kits raced over to the body. "Help!" Mothkit yelled to them. Runningkit looked up, but his eyes turned into fear as he saw what was holding her.

"Stay back!" Honeykit spat at something, but was easily pushed into the same spot as Mallowkit.

Where is Gorsekit? Mothkit froze as she was placed in the hole. The creature looked at Mothkit with black eyes, but didn't attack her.

"Who are you-"

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mallowkit screamed as another snarl lashed out. Honeykit and Olivekit screamed, while Runningkit didn't say anything.

"Help!!!!" Olivekit wailed, then a snarl of something in pain broke the wailing.

"Mistshade! Go for the legs! Berryfur, aim for the eye!" A she ordered and a screech let out.

Mothkit jumped out, but the creature blocked the exit. She glared at Mothkit, then advanced on her. "No!!!!" She screamed. The creature stopped in pain, then was slowly dragged out. Mothkit peeked out of the hole to see a silver she that had a weird scent on her. She sprang on the back on the creature, sinking her claws in its back.

"T-thank you!" Mothkit stammered at the she, but the cat didn't look at her. She swiped her claws across the face, while two other cats attacked another one of the creatures.

"Berryfur! Move the two foxes together!" The she barked, then the two cats snarled at the fox.

"Clearwhisker, the fox is blind in one eye now!" Mistshade growled. Clearwhisker jumped on the other foxes back, while Berryfur jumped on the others neck, clinging on to it. He sunk his teeth in the fur, and dig his claws deeper, making the fox howl.

Mistshade clawed at Clearwhisker's foxes face. She hung onto the back on it and attacked, while Clearwhisker had her back claws on the other fox, and her front claws on the other foxes face. She was pulling on its ear. The foxes yowled, and tried to get away.

"Finish them!" Honeykit yelled, her claws digging into the ground.

"Stay out of this!" snapped Clearwhisker. She chomped on the other ear, then jumped off. The two foxes turn and ran away.

"And stay away!" yelled Runningkit.

Mothkit ran over to Clearwhisker.

"Thanks! I'll tell Jadestar about what you did for us!" Mothkit looked at each cat.

"What were you doing out at night?" Clearwhisker asked them. She looked at Mothkit. "More importantly, why?" Clearwhisker demanded.

"We were-"

"Beechkit! Beechkit fell into the river and onto the other side of it!" Mothkit gasped as she remembered her littermate. Berryfur glanced at the river.

"We will look for him, but you must answer Clearwhisker."

"Our cats, went missing. Runningkit and Mallowkit found one." Olivekit pointed to a limp body.
Mistshade padded over to the body and sniffed at it. Her eyes filled with worry as she looked up. "She's alive, but barely." She picked up Deerpaw, and carried her over.

"Now why would Meadowclan let kits out at night!" Berryfur snapped. Mothkit jumped back, but Honeykit stood up.

"We are not kits! We can handle ourselves, thank you very much!" Honeykit flicked her tail at them.

"Where is Gorsekit?" asked Mallowkit, looking around.

"You kits are trouble makers." Clearwhisker sighed. "But you did, tell us something important, we will tell Aspenstar immediately."

"Aspenstar? Don't you mean Jadestar?" Mothkit said.

"No, we don't care about Jadestar and his decisions." Berryfur said, which made Mallowkit growl.

"We care about Aspenstar's decisions." Clearwhisker said to them. "The thing that the warrior code says is that we can't ignore a kit in danger." Mistshade dragged Deerpaw's body back to camp.

Mothkit sighed as they entered the panicking camp.

"Did you see them leave?"

"I just closed my eyes for a couple of seconds, then they were gone!"

Echoflight was searching everywhere, then her eyes landed on her kits.

"Mothkit! And Honeykit!" She raced towards the kits. "Why did you leave camp! I was worried about you!" She looked around. "Where is Beechkit and Gorsekit?"

Clearwhisker stepped up. "My name is Clearwhisker, I'm sorry to bug you, but me and my night patrol were walking by the river, then we saw a couple of kits running away from a fox."

"Deerpaw!" Jadestar bolted away from his den to race to the brown she cat. "Deerpaw, where in the name of Starclan were you!" He pressed his nose against her fur.

"Father..." Deerpaw muttered, but didn't open her eyes.

"You said you lost your kits? This kit here." Mistshade pointed to Mothkit. "Said that Beechkit was carried away by the river."

"No!!" Echoflight looked at the she. "He can't, he wouldn't! Ripplestone pressed against his mate.

"They will find him." He glanced at his kits. "Gorsekit? Where is him?"

Honeykit looked down at her paws. "Me and Gorsekit joined together to find the missing cats, but I heard this weird noise, and smelled something incredible, but Gorsekit wanted to find out the scent, and I left him..."

Berryfur scoffed. "Kits shouldn't be wandering outside of camp. Meadowclan needs to learn how to run the clan." He shot a glare at Jadestar.

"Enough, Berryfur, we came to bring back the kits, that's all; we leave." Clearwhisker snapped to turn around. Mistshade followed the she, looking back at the kits. "Don't ever do that again." She whispered then disappeared out of camp.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

That was good!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

Agreed!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

breezemagic7

Mothkit was running around in camp. She and Honeykit would constantly try to climb the high rock.

The next day after the "rescue" party, Beechkit and Gorsekit haven't returned to them. Deerpaw still hasn't gotten up from her sickness, and Fireflight remains missing still.

"Olivekit, come on, we'll play warrior." Honeykit said, beckoning the she over.

"I want to be a warrior soon, being a kit is BORING." Mothkit groaned. She sat nearby Echoflight, while looking at the enterance of the camp. Beechkit, Gorsekit, please come back soon. Mothkit looked at the cats who were sitting nearby.

"Deerpaw, is she still asleep? Can Dapplefur heal her?" A black tom asked.

"Dapplefur is the best medicine cat, she can do it!" A tom apprentice said. "She has to get better!" The tom had worry in his eyes.

"Swiftpaw, I know that you and Deerpaw have a thing going on-"

"No we don't!" Swiftpaw snapped at the she. "Besides Tinypaw, Deerpaw is my ONLY friend in this whole clan! We are like family!"

Family, why can't Beechkit and Gorsekit come back? Why did I agree to do Honeykit's quest? We didn't get rewarded for finding Deerpaw, all we got was a punishment of waiting another moon before we become an apprentice, that means three more moons of waiting. I can't wait that long! Mothkit got up to stretch, when a familiar scent washed over her.

"Beechkit!" Echoflight jumped up and raced to her kit. Beechkit looked up an smiled weakly.

Clearwhisker was in the group of cats, but Mistshade and Berryfur weren't. "We found him, but it cost an apprentices life, barely." Clearwhisker said, resting her tail on an apprentice.The she apprentice stood up taller.

"Thank you, I can never repay you." Echoflight said to the apprentice. "Your Brindlepaw, aren't you? I've seen you at the Gathering sometimes."

"Yep, since what I did to save Beechkit, Aspenstar's is going to give me my warrior name!" The she stood higher. "Cinderclan will be stronger! Vinepaw also passed his warrior assignment, so I would be the only apprentice left."

"Brindlepaw, we came here to bring back Beechkit, not to spread gossip." Clearwhisker eyed the warriors  looking at her.

"Thank you, Brindlepaw for saving me." Beechkit said and looked up at her. "I'll repay you someday, you just wait!" His eyes shined.

"It's fine, Beechkit, you don't have to repay me, I couldn't ignore the warrior code." Brindlepaw replied. As the warriors padded away, Beechkit looked around as cats swarmed him.
"Are you ok?"

"How was it?"

"Thank Starclan that your alive! Echoflight was so worried about you!"

"I'm fine, where is Gorsekit?" Beechkit asked.

No cat replied.

Echoflight took a step forward. "Your brother went missing, but we are working on finding him as they can." She promised him.

"What!" Beechkit turned on Honeykit. "This is all your fault! If we never did this, Gorsekit wouldn't be gone!" He glared at Honeykit.

"Back-"

"Well, you guys didn't have to follow me, it was your fault that you wanted to join." Honeykit said back.

"Stop it! Gorsekit is currently being found, he will be found, your father is even looking for him." Echoflight snapped. "Now we are going to wait for him to return, how about we do something else, maybe learn about the warrior code."

Mothkit glanced up at Echoflight. "I don't want to learn about the warrior code, how about you tell us a story when you were an apprentice. Then we can learn about what we need to do."Honeykit and Beechkit still glared at each other, but followed Runningkit, Mallowkit, and Olivekit to Echoflight.

"Ok, how about his one." Echoflight said. "I was know as Echopaw then, and my sister, Pebbleflight was known as Pebblepaw. We were about to become warriors, but our assignment was to catch a rabbit, mouse, and a bird. We mastered the rabbit and mouse part, but since birds always flew, an never landed on the ground, we had a harder time learning all of it. We finally spotted a bird, but only one. It was bigger than most birds, so we split up to try to get it."

Mothkit listened to the rest of the story, but all she keep thinking of Gorsekit. Please, Gorsekit, come back, quickly, I don't want this to be a huge rumor of you missing.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Good job!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

Yes!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

topazhamster42

I'm sorry that this is late, but could I make the forms for the CinderClan leader tomorrow?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

✧Proud Christian✧

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

乐!

breezemagic7

@Topaz, I'm sorry, but no. I have gotten to far in the story to change the leader. (Aspenstar has important parts right now that only fit her description, or personality, and I am working on typing that on Wattpad right now). If you want to make a warrior, now is the time before I get to far in the story for warriors.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

"You promise that you won't do anything stupid as an apprentice?" Echoflight asked Mothkit. Mothkit nodded, why does every cat think I 'm going to mess up? I don't mess up everything, right?

"Of course not, maybe when I become an apprentice, I'll find Gorsekit." Mothkit said proudly.

Echoflight's eyes flashed with pain as she remembered Gorsekit. It had been a moon, and Gorsekit still hasn't been found.

And Deerpaw remains asleep still. What did they do to Deerpaw? She isn't dead, I can feel her breathing, and see her breathing, too. Mothkit glanced up as Jadestar leaped up in the high rock.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join user the high rock!" He said, watching as cats gathered around. "We have lots of things to announce, first; Swiftpaw, please step up."The tom leaped up quickly. He looked at the whole clan.

"Do you, Swiftpaw, promise to work hard for the clan, defend it, and protect it, even with your life?" Jadestar asked.

"I do." He answered.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you the warrior name Swiftbranch, may  Starclan light your path." He said.

"Swiftbranch! Swiftbranch! Swiftbranch!" The clan cheered wildly.Swiftbranch smiled as he hoped back to the crowd.

"Tinypaw, please step up." Tinypaw walked up slowly, glancing at the leader.

"Do you, Tinypaw, promise to work hard for the clan, defend it, and protect it, even with your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, you will be known as Tinypelt. May Starclan light your path."

"Tinypelt! Tinypelt! Tinypelt!" The clan cheered again.

"Now for the last apprentice, Deerpaw, may not be awake yet, but Dapplefur and Starclan are watching over her, but I wish to give her a warrior name. I hope Starclan accepts my choice, but from now on, Deerpaw will be known as Deerleaf."

"Deerleaf! Deerleaf! Deerleaf!" The cats chanted, some looking at the medicine cat den.

"For the last part. Three of the kits are going to be apprentices now, I have decided to let their punishment go, so Runningkit, Mallowkit, and Olivekit, please come up."

The kits ran up, pushing each other over rapidly. Mallowkit jumped over Runningkit, but he smacked his tail down. Olivekit climbed over the pile, and approached Jadestar.

"Olivekit, Runningkit, and Mallowkit, do you promise to work hard, learn the ways of the clan, and train your hardest?" Jadestar said the the kits.

"I do." Runningkit answered.

"I do." Mallowkit said.

"I do." Olivekit said.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, you will be known as Runningpaw, and your mentor will be Speckleflash." A she padded up. "Speckleflash, I trust that you will teach Runningpaw everything you know, pass your skills into Runningpaw."

"I will." Speckleflash answered, then leaned in to touch noses with him.

"Mallowkit, you will be known as Mallowpaw, your mentor will be Adderfang." A tom wakes up to touch noses with Mallowpaw.

"I trust that you will pass your skills to Mallowpaw. Teach him everything you want." Jadestar turned to Olivekit.

"From this moment on, you will be known as Olivepaw, your mentor will be Snakefang." A skinny she leaped up in the high rock.

"Snakefang, Olivepaw is your first apprentice, teach her well."

"I will." Snakefang said.

"Runningpaw! Mallowpaw! Olivepaw!" The whole clan cheered.

Mothkit looked at her friends with pride, though I want more friends soon, hopefully. Mothkit looked at the apprentice den. Soon I will be there.

"I want to be an-"

Swanflame let out a screech, and Dapplefur shout forward. "Ashpaw, get the supplies needed for kitting, now!" Ashpaw went off to his den.

"Two kits, that's all, you can do it." Dapplefur encouraged her. Swanflame looked down at the stick, then let out a screech.

Ashpaw returned with some poppyseeds and cobwebs. "Here." He said and set the herbs down carefully. Dapplefur watched as the first kit came out, Ashpaw bent down to start licking it. A second kit came out, a she cat.

"Good." Dapplefur bent down to lick the one she cat. Swanflame looked at the kits with pride.

"I told Rabbitbranch that I wanted to name the kits, at least the she, he wanted to name a tom, and we have a she and a tom. I want the she to be called Finchkit." She nuzzled the runt, who mewed as the Swanflame licked her.

Rabbitbranch padded over to look at the kits. "A tom and a she, I told you that I want the tom to be Flintkit."

New playmates! Mothkit smiled and hoped to the nursery. She looked up to see Hailbreeze's nest was cold. She left already....

"Mothkit, in one moon, you will be an apprentice, but that also comes with a responsibility." Echoflight said, beckoning her forward.

Honeykit was already there, along with Beechkit. But no Gorsekit. Mothkit sighed as she padded over to her mother.

"Jadestar! Jadestar! Jadestar!" A ton came rushing in, his eyes filled with fear, and he was drenched in blood.

"What?" Jadestar raced forward to him. "What is going on, Birchwood?"

"It's, Ripplestone, he's missing!"

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

"Mothkit, Mothkit, wake up, please." A voice softly called Mothkit awake. Mothkit opened her eyes to see a she looking at her.

"W-who are you?" Mothkit asked nervously. She started to back away from the she, but the cat kept coming forward.

"I mean no harm, Mothkit, I need to tell you something." The she looked at her with pleading eyes. She looks a lot like Deerleaf.

"Deerleaf is my daughter, she has made me proud beyond what I wanted." The she said. "I wish I could help her wake up, but it's her destiny to stay asleep for a bit longer."

"Who are you!" Mothkit said, jumping back. "How do I know you aren't lying to me?

"My name is Pebbleflight. Echoflight's sister. The story she told you, about hunting the bird, that's how we shared a name. I'm not lying to you, I need to tell you though, something is coming to destroy the clan."

"What? When? How? Why? Are you going to send it?" Mothkit asked, her fur rising. "Meadowclan will be safe under Jadestar's rule, I am sure of it!"

"Jadestar can't protect every cat." Pebbleflight said back, her eyes filling with grief. "Though I know, that he will lead our clan though it."

"Why? Why would you choose me? Out of all the cats in Meadowclan, why did you tell me about this?" Mothkit wondered. I'm I that special?

"Some questions remain unanswered for a reason we can't explain." Pebbleflight answered.
What's with the riddles!?!?

"But remember about what's happening right now, Fireflight, Ripplestone, Sagewhisker, and Gorsekit are missing."

Sagewhisker? She is still here, right?

And Gorsekit, it's been a moon since I lost him. Mothkit's fear started to wash over her like a flood.

An image of cats battling flashed into her mind, Honeykit was older then, fighting a massive tom, but was pinned over by him, and a snap of bone could be heard.

"No!!!!" Mothkit yelled as the tom bounced away, leaving Honeykit to lay there. "Get up! Get up!" Mothkit yelled at her sister, but her breathing stopped as she felt her. Blood was flowing out of the wound on her neck, her lips curled back in a snarl, and her now ghostly eyes stared up at nothing.

"This is what will happen." Pebbleflight said. Mothkit felt a huge wave of fear crash into her.

"Can't I change it? This is one future, right?" Mothkit tried her hardest to hide her fear.
"Gorsekit lives." Pebbleflight said back to her. "He lives."
"Stop with the riddles!!!!!!!" Mothkit screamed at her.

"A storm of fear and betrayal will drown the clan, fire and frost will clash, destroying the clan, and a cowardly heart will show them the way."

A moon later     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~            

"Mothkit!" Paws snapped Mothkit awake, her eyes wide with terror.
"What happened?" She gasped, looking around, trying to absorb all the new information.

"It's time." Beechkit said happily.

What?

Mothkit shivered at the thought.

"It's time for us to be apprentices!" Beechkit said happily.

"Uh, it is? Shouldn't we wait, maybe six more moons as a kit? And stay in the nursery, you know, where it is SAFE!" Mothkit said, hoping that she would convince her siblings.

"Wait another six more moons? No way!" Honeykit said. "I'm going to be a warrior! The leader! And find Gorsekit, too!"

"But what if whatever Gorsekit was caught by is still out there? Maybe these are all rumors." Mothkit stammered.

"Mothkit! For crying out loud, you have been scared of EVERYTHING, ever since Ripplestone went missing." Beechkit said, rolling his eyes.

"You just never know! Who knows? We need to be am safe and-"

"Mothkit, calm down." Echoflight said calmly. "You will get over your fear soon enough." She licked Mothkit again.

"I wish Gorsekit was here." Mothkit said, wishing her brother would be here. We should have never played that game!

"Gorsekit will be found, and when he does, he will be welcomed back into the clan."
"And I'll be the one to find him!" Mothkit said. Gorsekit will be so happy to be with his family again!

The kits raced out as Jadestar jumped on the high rock."Let all cats old enough to catch their prey join here under the high rock!" He announced.

Mothkit padded up next to Echoflight. Honeykit and Beechkit walked up proudly. Olivepaw raced over to Honeykit, then they tackled each other.

"Today, Beechkit, Honeykit, and Mothkit have reached their sixth moon, so they are ready to become apprentices. Please step up."

The kits each ran up, then stood in a line.

"Beechkit, from this moment on, you will be known as Beechpaw, Blazepelt, I trust that you will pass your skills to Beechpaw." A bright orange tom walked up and touched noses with Beechpaw.

"I will, Jadestar." Blazepelt said.

"Honeykit, from this day forward you will be known as Honeypaw, your mentor will be Frostlight." A white tom stepped up, and did the same thing as Blazepelt did, touched noses with Honeypaw.

"Mothkit, from this day forward, you will be known as Mothpaw, your mentor will be Whitewater." A white she stepped up to touch noses with Mothpaw.

Man, her nose is cold!

Mothpaw smiled up at her mentor. "Whitewater, Mothpaw is your first apprentice, I trust that you will teach her everything you know."

"I will." Whitewater dipped her head to Jadestar.

"Beechpaw! Honeypaw! Mothpaw!" The whole clan cheered. The cheering was the best feeling Mothpaw ever felt. The clan was happy for her. I don't think I have ever felt like this.

"Congrats, my kits." Echolight leaned in to each of her kits. "Ripplestone would be so proud of you." Mothpaw looked at her paws at the sound of Ripplestone. So many cats are disappearing, why?

"Don't worry, I'll find out father, and Gorsekit." Beechpaw promised her. His eyes flashed with determination. Not if I beat you first! Mothpaw smiled, her first day of being an apprentice, and a new competition sprang up, finding the missing cats.

"I'm going to find Gorsekit, Ripplestone, AND Fireflight!" Honeypaw boasted, fluffing out her fur. Her pelt shinned brightly in the sunlight. Almost like a mini sun had come down to visit Meadowclan.

"No, I'm going to find Gorsekit, Ripplestone, Fireflight, AND Sagewhisker!" Mothpaw yelled at her siblings. Courage swept through her, as her claws sunk into the ground harder. I'll every battle move there is to know, I'll learn every hunting technique, I'll be the best warrior Meadowclan has ever seen!  Then the clan will be REALLY proud of me.

"But Mothpaw, won't it be dangerous outside camp?" Beechpaw taunted her. "You know, with all the foxes or dogs running loose in our territory, Cinderclan? What if we get into a battle with them?"

"Well, I'll just have to get used to it! You have to be brave if you want to be a warrior, don't you?" Mothpaw tried to put a brave feeling in her voice, but a part of her was hiding away. What if I end up like Gorsekit and Ripplestone?

"Mothpaw, we are going to start training soon, coming?" Whitewater asked, twitching her tail towards the apprentice den. "If we are, we should start by you getting a nest in the apprentice den, you are moving in there tonight." Mothpaw nodded and raced off into the den. It was bigger than the nursery, and more than five nests were in the den.

"Which ones are used?" Mothpaw asked, looking at them. The last thing she needed was to end up in the same nest as Olivepaw. Whitewater padded in.

"You should know their scents, which nests smell the strongest of them?" Whitewater asked as she stepped inside. "I haven't been in here for a long time..."

She is already testing me? Mothpaw crept over to the nearest one, leaned down, and breathed in a scent. Runningpaw's. Mothpaw moved on to the next one, to breath in Mallowpaw's, the next was was emtpy, but she moved on. The next one had Olivepaw's scent on it.

"Is this nest taken, Mothpaw?" Beechpaw asked, landing on the empty nest she had checked. He rolled around in it already. "Man, this is better than sharing a nest with you guys, my own nest, even!"

"Beechpaw, for crying out loud, you are NOT a kit anymore!" Echoflight scolded from outside the den. "Show some respect, and stop rolling around in the nest!" Beechpaw rolled his eyes at her.

"I'll take this one, then." He pushed past Whitewater and Mothpaw to exit. Mothpaw turned back to a nest next to Olivepaw's, an empty one, and also, in a nice spot so she could peek out from the den.

"I would like this nest." Mothpaw whispered to Whitewater, who nodded. I could think of this as my first treasure, something that belongs to me, for a change. Mothpaw smiled. That is, until I become a warrior, then I'll have to find a new nest, but by then, I'll have tons of treasures that belong to me!

"Since you picked out your nest already, we might explore the camp with the rest of your siblings. You will be needing to know the territory when you do a border patrol." Whitewater stepped out  of the den as Honeypaw raced in the den, knocking Mothpaw into her nest.

"Mothpaw! Isn't this amazing! I can't wait to become a warrior! Which nests are open? I want one by Olivepaw, I'm guessing this is your den, so-" Honeypaw looked around. "Man, this den is HUGE compared to the nursery, why didn't Echoflight show us sooner? Oh well, I'll have this one!" Honeypaw raced to another nest nearby Olivepaw's.

"Mothpaw, let's go." Whitewater said, looking into the den. "We don't have all day now." She said. So my mentor is a bit impatient, that's ok, I can deal with that, right? Mothpaw leaped out of the den.

Whitewater was heading towards the exit of camp, Runningpaw was already at the entrance with Mallowpaw, and their mentors.

"Speckleflahs, is it ok that we join you this time? You are going on a border patrol, right?" Whitewater looked at the she, who nodded with agreement.

"Sure, though we have to wait for Frostlight, he was suppose to go with us." Speckleflash looked at the white tom who was making his way towards them. Hmm, Fireflight and Frostlight, interesting. Mothpaw twitched her paws eagerly, as Frostlight came over.

"Sorry I took so long." Frostlight said, "Is Mothpaw and Whitewater joining us this time?" He looked at the two new cats.

"Yes, we will be showing Mothpaw around the territory, while Mallowpaw and Runningpaw do a border patrol with us." Speckelflash said to the tom. Adderfang looked at Mallowpaw.

"I hope you remembered what I told you yesterday." he growled at Mallowpaw. Mallowpaw nodded with agreement.

"Can we go now? I can't wait!" Mothpaw said, her paws twitching with excitement. Whitewater nodded, and the patrol headed out.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Great job! You haven't forgotten about Tigerfrost and Lionfur right? Just bc I haven't seen them in the story at all 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Haven't, @Tigris, they should have their kits in chapter 17, (when you signed up, it was a bit far, but I was able to create an important part for you in the story,)

They should be mentioned in this chapter right now.

"Wow, the territory is so big!" Mothpaw gasped as she set foot into the meadow. It was just grass, but see could see some little creatues ran back to their dens, she could hear the river nearby, and a huge camp was barely visible due to it's distance.

"What's that camp?" Mothpaw asked, pointing to the huge camp.

"That's a twoleg house." Whitewater answered her. "Twoleg's have cats too, but they let them out in our territory that much, we call those kittypets. They are plump and lazy, they let twoleg's touch them for fun."

Mothpaw shuddered at the thought of always being touched. I feel bad for all the kittypets. Mothpaw turned around and saw the river she fell into when she was a kit, and then Beechkit followed her in. "What's with the other side of the river? Are there more cats in the forest?" It must be dark, living in the forest, you don't get as much wind in there.

"Do you remember when you were attacked by the fox, and three cats came and helped you out?" Runningpaw asked Mothpaw, who nodded. "Well, they live in their, the forest, Cinderclan." He answered looking at the forest. "Cinderclan isn't as good as our clan, though." he boasted.

"Don't be saying that at the Gathering, now." Adderfang said. "The Gathering should be a truce, no fighting is permitted there." Runningpaw sighed, but followed the rest of the patrol. The whole way there, bugs scattered as they padded forward to the river.

"Now time for the review." Speckleflash said to the apprentices. "The river marks the border between our camp and Cinderclan camp, but we must check it every border patrol, why?" She looked at Runningpaw.

"Because we need to make sure that the other clan didn't pass into our territory!" Runningpaw said. "There is a part where the river stops, though, so don't we need to check that, also in case Cinderclan crossed the border?" He looked at all the warriors. The rest of the warriors nodded.

"Very good, you are learning well." Speckleflash said to her apprentice. "Let's head over there for now." She walked off, Mothpaw trailing behind her.

"Why would Cinderclan ever cross our borders?" Mothpaw asked. They already have the forest, the meadows belong to us! So stay away! Mothpaw looked behind her to see Runningpaw and Mallowpaw fighting each other.

"Die; Cinderclan!" Runningpaw laughed as he pinned down his brother. Mallowpaw quickly shoved Runningpaw off of him, then pinned him down. Runningpaw slipped underneath Mallowpaw, then smacked his back legs, making Mallowpaw fall over. "Ha ha!" Runninpaw stood over Mallowpaw, his tail up.

"Quit acting like kits!" Whitewater hissed to them. "You are apprentices now, not kits, you can play once the border patrol is done." Whitewater glanced at Mothpaw, who shrugged back. Why is Whitewater so bossy? I wanted a fun mentor, like Honeypaw or Olivepaw, they seem pretty fun.

Speckleflash let out a hiss, her fur rising slowly. Mothpaw followed her glance as two cats looked at them, a young apprentice nearby. "What are you doing here? This is our territory!" Speckleflash growled, lashing her tail at them. Mothpaw noticed a limp bird on their territory.

"Lightingpaw caught it, its his catch, so we should get it." An older tom growled, patting his apprentice with his tail. The apprentice looked at the Meadowclan cats, but said nothing.

"Then why was Lightingpaw hunting near our border?" Whitewater asked. Frostlight stepped beside to take the bird, which made the she hiss.

"Put that down! We caught it!" The she hissed at him. Frostlight looked at the she in response.

"It was in our territory, but I will let you go by, but your apprentice." Frostlight pointed his tail at Lightingpaw, "needs to watch his step, I'm sure that other warriors wouldn't have taken this as nicely as I am." Lightingpaw nodded in fear, stepped over the border, and took the bird from Frostlight.

"Thank, I'll watch where I'm going next time." The apprentice looked back at the Cinderclan warriors. "I'm sorry, Wolfeyes, Dovewhisker." Lightingpaw looked at the warriors.

"As long as you don't do it again, we will be fine." Wolfeyes glared at Speckleflash, who hissed back at him. "As for Meadowclan, I suggest that you mark your borders better." He sneered at Frostlight.

"Hey! We can mark our borders WITHOUT your help!" Runningpaw snapped, jumping in fron of his mentor. "It's YOU that need to learn NOT to cross OUR borders." He snarled at Lightingpaw, who raised a paw in return.

"Runningpaw, back off, we shouldn't have a fight over a stupid bird." Frostlight pushed the apprentice back. "The bird wouldn't even feed a kit." He whispered.

Mallowpaw nodded, but glared at Lightingpaw. "Stay away from our territory, Cinderclan!" He snarled at Dovewhisker.

Mothpaw stepped in. "Listen, Lightingpaw got the stupid bird now, then he left our border, he is on his territory now, not on ours, ok?" She eyes Runningpaw and Mallowpaw.

"Yes, Mothpaw." Mallowpaw grumbled.

"Anything to please you, Mothpaw." Runningpaw rolled his eyes at her. They're actually listening to me, for once! Mothpaw nearly squealed with delight.

Whitewater looked at Mothpaw, then back at the warriors. "Well, you heard her, lets go now." She stalked off, Frostlight and Speckleflash followed, while Adderfang looked at Dovewhisker.

"Tonight, right?" Mothpaw overheard him whisper to the she, who meowed slightly in agreement. What the? Mothpaw looked behind her to see the Cinderclan patrol leave, and Adderfang race up. Ooh, what's so special about tonight I wonder?

"Hey, what's so special about tonight?" Mothpaw asked Adderfang, with an evil grin. She laughed as Adderfang glared at her even more. "Come on, can I go to whatever is happening?"

"It's the Gathering tonight." He grunted. "A truce between Meadowclan and Cinderclan, you hear what's happening in the other clan, that's pretty much it." he looked at her. "I don't think you will be able to go, though, just becoming an apprentice doesn't mean that Jadestar will choose you to go to the Gathering."

"Then how do you know that your going?" Mothpaw questioned him.

"Jadestar told me already that I'm going." he didn't look at her this time, just kept his head down. "He only takes certain cats, and there is no way for you to escape camp to go to the Gathering." He looked at Mothpaw with a stern face. Ok ok! Mothpaw sighed as she returned to camp.

Beechpaw was with Blazepelt and Snakefang. Olivepaw was working on her battle moves, while Beechpaw copied her move for move. "Like this?" Beechpaw knelt down, his stomach almost touching the ground, then he sprang, landing a little distance from where he jumped. Tigerfrost and Lionfur padded up to watch the training part, each looking at the apprentice spring.

Mothpaw strained to hear their conversation, but all she could make out was "I can see that being them someday..." What does that mean? Someday? Mothpaw shrugged and watched Blazepelt.

"You need to spring more with your back legs, not front legs, gather up all the energy to your back legs, so when you do jump." Blazepelt lept off of the ground, landing a farther distance from where he started out. "You make a farther distance." He curled his tail around his paws. "You try now, Beechpaw."

Beechpaw eagerly got back in a crouch, then he sprang, he landed more than his first distance, but he landed clumsily on his paws. Olivepaw laughed and mimicked him. She landed beside him, then did a fake fall.

"Oh no! The prey just raced off, now I'll never catch it, Meadowclan will starve, and we will all di-"

"Olivepaw." Snakefang walked forward, and gave her apprentice a smack with her tail. "Do not make fun of Meadowclan dying of starvation, Beechpaw started today, remember when you first started out?" Snakefang sneered and crouched down.

"Uhh, please no, please..." Olivepaw begged, but Snakefang made the smallest, and weakest jump ever. Snakefang then let out a small yowl.

"This is so hard, I'll never get this! Can't we learn battle moves instead? I don't want to learn this..." Snakefang went on complaining, while Beechpaw burst out laughing, and Olivepaw tried to hide in her paws.

Tigerfrost and Lionfur laughed with them, Lionfur walked forward to drag Olivepaw back into the training part. Tigerfrost handled with Beechpaw, trying to shut him up with the laughing.

"Will I practice that tomorrow?" Mothpaw asked, her eyes sparkling. I'll show them how easy it is! All it looks like is keep your stomach flat on the ground, then spring onto the prey, maybe even a hunt will be nice!

"Maybe, I wanted to show you more about the borders." Whitewater said, looking at the training group. "But I suppose I can teach you about hunting techniques instead of doing another patrol." She smiled back at Mothpaw, who smiled back.

"Thanks, how about we do it now!" Mothpaw raced over to Beechpaw and Olivepaw, and tackled on Beechpaw roughly. "Ha ha! I win!" She teased. Beechpaw struggled under her, then shoved Mothpaw off. He jumped on Mothpaw, squishing her.

"Now what do you say, huh?" Beechpaw stood proudly over her. Blazepelt trotted over, and pulled Beechpaw off of Mothpaw. "Come on!" he complained, but sat down.

"Mothpaw, tomorrow we will work on hunting, ok?" Whitewater caught up, promising her.

"Thanks, I-"

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join under the high rock." Jadestar sat down as warriors came over to sit. Mothpaw followed Honeypaw to the front of the group. Beechpaw tried to jump on Echoflight's back for a boost, but Echoflight knocked him off. "Tonight it the Gathering, and I have chosen the cats who will be going tonight. Besides the medicine and deputy, I want Robinwing, Speckleflash, Pikewilliow, Birchwood, Splashpelt, Sparrowblaze, Swiftbranch, Tigerfrost, Tinypelt, Echoflight, Honeypaw and Runningpaw to come to the Gathering this time."

Honeypaw and Runningpaw let out yowls of happiness and excitment. "We get to go to the Gathering tonight!" Honeypaw squealed with delight. "I become an apprentice today, I get an awesome mentor, I learn some battle moves, and now I get to go to the Gathering!" Honeypaw jumped up and down, her eyes were bright.

"It's my first Gathering, to bad you guys can't come to the Gathering." Runningpaw looked at his siblings, who smiled weakly back at him. "I'll tell you everything I see and meet." Mallowpaw and Olivepaw lightened up a bit.

"Jadestar, can we go now?" Honeypaw asked him, who looked down and smiled.

"Of course, but it will be a long walk there, you sure your up to it?" Jadestar asked as he hoped down. Honeypaw nodded and followed him. "Let's go, Crowfern." He looked at the black tom. "I trust the clans protection in you."

"I will." Crowfern answered him, nodding. The cats left camp, while Mothpaw stood at the entrance of camp, looking for the place they were going to. Why didn't I get chosen to go to the Gathering? Am I not good enough?  Mothpaw looked back at her den, and made her way towards it when a happy screech let out from the medicine cat den.

"She's awake! Deerleaf! Your back!"

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

Name:Deathpaw

Clan: Meadowclan

Appearance: Smokey black tom with pale green eyes, yellow ears, three yellow spots on each of his shoulders, and a single yellow line-stripe a little above his paws, and a little below his tail tip. His front left paw is yellow and the rest is smokey black.

Personality: smart, intelligent, clever, quick, cold, sarcastic, strong-willed, once you get to know him he's a loyal and kind friend,sweet when it comes to his brother, shows compassion at times uses not just brutal force battles but also his mind too

Mate/Crush:none yet

Kits:nope

Other: He's half clan (mother from Meadowclan, father from Cinderclan. Mother died in birth and father later died a couple moons later in a fox attack. Since there are three kits, one kit went to each clan, the last kit was fought over and ended up in Cinderclan) His clanmates trust him since he's proved that he deserves to be in the clan since he fought a badager when it attacked their camp)

Name:Lifepaw

Clan:Cinderclan

Appearance: The exact opposite of Deathpaw,yellow tom with dark green eyes, black ears, three black spots on each of his shoulders, a single black line-stripe a little above his paws, and a little below his tail tip. His front left paw is black and the rest is yellow.

Personality: Independent, secretive, tends to be off doing work and helping out his clan, brave, loyal to his clan, smart, wise, can be rather kind, some don't trust him and think he'll betray the clan

Mate/Crush: crush on Tinypaw

Kits: nope

Other: He seems to be a good apprentice but he has a knack for remembering herbs and how they work. 

Name: Lilypaw

Clan: Cinderclan

Appearance: (takes after their mother) Pale creamy colored she-cat with three pale yellow spots on each of her shoulders, a yellow stripe down her back, and the tip of her tail is yellow too, amber colored eyes

Personality: Thoughtful, loyal, clever, adventurous, quiet at first, very head strong, kind, smooth, intelligent, sometimes reserved, watchful, a bit shy, can be sly when she wants to be, brave and believes that she and her brothers will one day be together again, sweet

Mate/Crush: none yet but it seems as though some toms like to talk to her a lot, which makes her uncomfortable

Kits: nope (way too young)

Other: nope

They're all 11 moons old

i hope you can add them in, if not, that's okay. btw, your story so far is really good

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

@Zero, they would have to be born soon, though. (The only way I could think of is that the mother is from Cinderclan, and the father is from Meadowclan, the mother is Dovewhisker, and Alderfang, which I could kill him off, but that's the only way to fit the kits in, is that ok?)

I would also need warrior names for them. OK from this moment on, Sign ups are CLOSED. I can't fit all the cats in the story, without them popping up from no where.

Also, @Zero, about Deathpaw's crush on Tinypaw (Tinypelt) I might be able to make it happen, but is there another kit that you might him to like?

The girl kits from Meadowclan that don't have a mate planned out yet are down below. (Oldest to youngest)

Olivepaw

Honeypaw

Finchkit

Leopardkkit

Icekit

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

@Tigris, NP 

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

dragonwolf4753

@faith, sure, you can have the their parents be Dovewhisker and Alderfang.

Deathblaze Lifeshadow and lilysorrow will be their names

And about deathpaw liking tinyaw, it's actually Lifepaw *lifeshadow* who likes her, even if they aren't in the same clan. And we can change it to either Leoparedkit or Finchkit

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

breezemagic7

OK, if you want Leaopardkit and Deathpaw to become mates, you have to get @Tigris to OK it, since Leopardkit is her cat.

If she says no, you can have Finchkit, she is a cat that I made up

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Owner of the Sparkwings

dragonwolf4753

I'm going to have Deathblaze stay single for awhile but he and icekit can go together if you want

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7