Do you like the RP?

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Okay so I know I was supposed to post a PJO RP but this idea got in my head and wouldn't let me go so...

Your character has been in a laboratory ever since they can remember. They have suffered through painful experiments and have very little control over their powers, no matter how hard the scientists train them. They are encouraged to learn about what they are interested in, as these scientists are trying to create a supreme race that they can control. You, and the other characters, have to decide what you want to do, how you do it, and so on.

This is based loosely on a D&D-type play style, which means I'm basically leaving it up to you guys where you want the RP to go. Of course, I will be the one controlling villains and the like/being the narrator. I'll be playing my character and the narrator. Basically, where this RP goes is almost completely up to you.

Basic Rules/Guidelines:

No discrimination, which does mean that you can have LGBTQ+ characters. If you don't like this, don't join.

Basic RP rules, such as but not limited to: No powerplaying, no being OP (overpowered), be polite to other RPers, try to include everyone, no instantly fixing problems, no Mary-Sue/Gary-Stus, and no metagaming (having your character know out of roleplay information).

I can and will add to these rules as it becomes necessary.

This isn't a rule, but it's really rude to create a character and then never POV. Like, I find that offensive.

Also, try not to have the same powers as someone else. It's not as fun.

I actually encourage you to come up with ships or create inter-character drama, because it makes RPs much more interesting.

If you accidentally portray a character falsly, let the other person create a POV to fix it - and don't get mad.

If you are going to have something big happen, check with the other RPers. Perhaps they have something to add to it.

This is just a personal pet peeve of mine, but please don't just say "in POVs" in the personality section. At least give us some basic information about the character so we don't mess up how they act.

Everyone put a different song in the other section of your form, to prove you've read and agreed to the rules.

Form -

Name:

Nicknames:

Superhero Name:

Age (between 10 and 16):

Gender (Genderfluid, Transgender, and Agender allowed):

Appearance:

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical):
Outfit (Regular):

Outfit (Superhero):

Personality (Don't just list words):

Powers (2):

Weaknesses (Go with powers):

Skills:

Crushes On:

Other:

My form -

Name: Kirsi (k-ear-see)

Nicknames: Kiri, Kir-Kir, Frost

Superhero Name: Lumimyrsky* (loo-mEr-mEr-uh-sko)

Age (between 10 and 16): 11

Gender (Genderfluid, Transgender, and Agender allowed): Female

Appearance: Kirsi has pale blonde hair down to her shoulders, in a choppy bob-style haircut. She has bangs that cover her eyebrows. She has large, icy blue eyes. She is unhealthily pale, with a very frail build - as though she could shatter with a simple touch.

Any Notable Scars/Wounds (Mental or Physical):

Mental - Because of her powers, Kirsi has hurt people, especially when she was younger. She's had to be quarantined for months at a time because her powers would surge randomly, which, as you can guess, did leave problems. Because of these two things, Kirsi has terrible nightmares which have resulted in slightly insomnia.

Physical - To keep herself awake, Kirsi has and will grip her arms with her nails, which has broken the skin before. She has a few scars on the back of her neck and upper arms from expirements.

Outfit (Regular): Kirsi wears tank tops and shorts, all year around. She wears thin, winter-themed socks and light grey running shoes. She enjoys wearing pastels or winter-themed colors. She is always wearing a pair of white silicone-rubber gloves that go to her elbows.

Outfit (Superhero): Kirsi wears a Catwoman-styled catsuit that is a pale violet, covered in frost. The inner workings of the suit include a cooling system so she doesn't overheat (however it is easily broken). She wears a white renaissance-styled masquerade mask decorated in pale blue and violet snowflakes. A film over her eyes makes them appear to be a solid white. She wears white rubber boots that cover her shins, as well as her white silicone-rubber gloves, which she removes to manipulate ice.

Personality (Don't just list words): Kirsi is very emotional. Kindness is her core trait, to the point where it's a flaw. She allows others to use or walk all over her. She feels guilty for things that aren't her fault.

Powers (2): Kirsi can create and manipulate ice as well as withstand extremely cold temperatures. Besides this, Kirsi can read a person's memories and thoughts when she has skin-on-skin contact with someone.

Weaknesses (Go with powers): Kirsi's body temperature is much lower than the average person's, at only 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Farenheit. This being said, she gets overheated much more easily than the average person. Kirsi's ice powers also tend to spread frost from her hand to her whole body and anything she's touching (controlled by her gloves). When Kirsi reads a person's memories/thoughts, it's incredibly painful, both for her and the other person, because it's years worth of memories in a few brief seconds. The intensity of a person's emotions through the memories can cause Kirsi to pass out. She also needs time to sort through the memories - it's shorter if she has a certain thing to search for.

Skills: Kirsi is excellent at cataloging information and excels in organization. She reads very fast and is an excellent sculptor. Kirsi is a fast typists and writes emotional short-stories. Kirsi is shockingly good with long-range weapons, specifically throwing knives.

Crushes On: Understanding, kind people - mainly males.

Other: Colors by Halsey.

*Snowstorm in Finnish

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardAromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"in blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar b3b5130ee8

bubblydetective20

Save!

• Posted at:

Taylor Hamias(Just Taylor)

LGBTQ+

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!"-Harry Potter

You want a revolution? I want a revelation!

How you say,no sweat?

Gryffindor

Son of Jupiter

Ranger

Sincerley,

T.Ham

NO CAPES!

#Terret

Thumbnail avatar b663ac9925

eagledragon1343

Name: Narinne (nair-ee-n)

Nicknames: Nar, Nari

Superhero Name: Saina (mind in Malagasy)

Appearance: Narinne has light brown hair that falls in light waves to her shoulder blades. Her eyes are unusually colored - a dark violet, almost blue. Her skin is lightly tanned, and she has an average build for a 15-year-old, with arms and legs that are slightly too long for her body and a slim body.

Any Notable Scars:

mental- Narinne suffers from depression. Fairly easy to understand, considering the circumstances.

physical- because of her depression, Narinne tends to self-harm frequently and thus has scars down both arms.

Outfit (regular): typically wears skinny jeans, a t-shirt, and converse, specifics vary from day to day

Outfit (superhero): A fitting violet body suit, black boots, and a purple veil that covers her eyes.

Personality: Narinne has a dry sense of humor and is very sarcastic to most people, but after she knows you well, if she likes you, she'll start to show her true feelings. Narinne is self-conscious, and hates pictures of herself. 

Powers: Telepathy and telekinesis

Weaknesses: Narinne gets splitting migraines very often because her powers of the mind. She also gets very mentally and physically exhausted after using her telekinesis (how tired she is depends on the size of what she's trying to move), and will fall unconscious if she attempts too much too soon. She can also only use her telepathy if she's met the person and/or had physical contact with them.

Skills: Narinne is very good at talking to people. If you want her to listen to you rant about your day, she'll listen. That being said, she's also very persuasive. Narinne is also (surprise) good at baking.

Crushes on: Guys who understand her and respect her.

Other: Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana, please go through!!!!

• Posted at:

eve

|11/17/2013|virgo|slytherin|infj-t|chaotic good|christian|kuudere|life path 1|

my only talent is binge watching anime

the world around us is burning but we're so cold  

it's the few, the proud, and the emotional

#equality

turquoisepegasus48

Narinne accepted!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save a spot. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Name: Alexander 

Nicknames: Alex 

Superhero Name: Tarian (Means Shield in Welsh) (I might change it before the RP starts if that's alright with you, that is if I can think of something better, right now I'm drawing a blank) 

Age (between 10 and 16): 14 

Appearance: Shaggy black hair, pale skin, bright ambery yellow eyes

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical): has a scar on his left eyebrow and long trails of scars up his right arm and a few littering his chest. As for his mental scars he was unable to heal someone who died of illness because they were too far gone and now he panics that someone might be too far gone when he tries to save them 

Outfit (Regular): Always has a red hoodie whether he is wearing it or has it tied around his waist, other than that he enjoys to wear warm colored T-shirts and light colored jeans but he isn't too picky as long as it's comfortable 

Outfit (Superhero):Black jumpsuit with red hood, gloves, and boots, thin black mask over face 

Personality: He's always very cautious and gentle with people both physically and mentally, he panics when anyone gets the slightest wounds and wants to protect everyone which causes him to throw himself into the heat of danger despite the fact he is normally rather terrified, he's fairly emotional, gets overly happy about all acts of kindness no matter how small 

Powers: Force fields and healing (Can't heal death or almost dead) 

Weaknesses: He over uses his healing powers a lot because he wants to heal every little thing, when his powers are going haywire he can't fully heal a wound which tends to make him panic. When he is scared he starts creating random Shields which accidentally hit people when they get too big. 

Skills:

Crushes On: Likes kind girl who will take care of him as much as he takes care of her

Other:

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of you

a new utopia for you to live in

ill dream a nation of me

a new ambrosia that we can live in

my forehead is bigger than my will to live

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

redwolf988

Oh I realized I forgot a few things. 

Weaknesses continued: While healing he feels the other persons pain, the worse the injury/sickness the more energy it takes out of him 

Other: Cost Of The Crown- Mercedes Lackey

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Alexander accepted

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

eagledragon1343

what a coincidence, Cassie. I just listened to that song today.

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

eagledragon1343

Bagel

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

moonlightmystery143

edji dot png

Name: Avalon Zaire Kuldell
Nicknames: N/A, yall can make some up for her if you like
Superhero Name: Anamnisi ("Memory" in Greek)
Appearance: Messy and kind of wavy, dark brown hair, cut into an overgrown pixie cut with bangs, which likes to fall into her face; small build, even for her age, 4'10"; olive skin with reddish cheeks; square face with soft eyes and a pointed chin; light green eyes with hazel specks
Any Notable Scars:
> Physical: She is usually found with scratch marks along her arms, as she tends to scratch at herself when having anxiety or panic attacks. Among the scratch marks there are usually some bloody ones.
> Mental: She has pretty bad anxiety because of her powers and the circumstances. Explained further below.
Outfit (Regular): Usually wears dark and worn or distressed jeans and a shirt. Willing to wear dresses on occasion, but doesn't like to most of the time. She always wears the same well-worn black combat boots, which she grows sentimental towards and will only replace when they get to the point where she literally can't wear them anymore because of holes. For tops, she will go for ones in dark colors, often with an off-white or white design or pattern. If she isn't wearing long sleeves to begin with, she will wear a hoodie or leather jacket (whichever she decides on that day) to hide all the scratch marks on her arms.
Outfit (Superhero): A sleeveless black suit with short legs, a high neck, and blue-violet on the sides. Over top, she wears a black belt with gold buckles and an eye insignia on the middle. Long blue-violet gloves with gold gauntlets over top. Wears a black half-face mask with a seemingly opaque blue-violet blindfold on it (designed so she can see through it of course) and a white third eye marking on the forehead. Knee-length black boots with blue-violet accents and gold buckles.
Personality: Avalon tries to be a bubbly and optimistic person, and to an extent she is. However, due to the circumstances and her powers, she has developed a pretty extreme case of anxiety. She constantly worries about the consequence of her actions and how things will turn out. To the best of her ability, she pores over her memories using her retrocognition, then micromanages to make the future the best. When she isn't overridden with anxiety, though, she can be an enjoyable, pleasant, and bubbly girl. She also likes this to be the front she puts out for most people, in order to present herself as being likable and worthy of their time and respect, so she tends to suppress her anxiety and not open up about it unless she has to or if she needs to tell someone to do something differently for the sake of the future. She enjoys joking around whenever possible, and values every moment of it deeply. (oh boy this girls gonna be fun to write)
Powers: Avalon is able to see the future, usually in the form of psychic visions, and can see multiple futures and the plausibility of all of them. In the same vein, she is able to recall the past, giving her a perfect memory, and can do it without witnessing the event from time to time. She is also able to manipulate and enter dreams, as well as doing the same to memories. This makes her able to do things like trap people in memories or sleep as well as manipulating them.
Weaknesses: Her visions give her headaches and make her much weaker, and as explained above her precognition and retrocognition have taken major tolls on her mental health.
Skills: Through experience, she is an expert liar about several more things than her mental state.
Crushes On: Open, likes people of either gender that understand her and that she can trust and get along with enough to open up to and confide in, and someone who has a way of naturally cheering her up and/or calming her down.
Other: Evil Eye by Franz Ferdinand

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

turquoisepegasus48

Avalon is accepted

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

eagledragon1343

Can we start soon? :P I'm impatient, I know 

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Save!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Name: Ariana Memoir

Nicknames: Aria, Ari

Superhero Name: Silent Chatsumi

Age (between 10 and 16): 15 1/2

Gender (Genderfluid, Transgender, and Agender allowed): F

Appearance: She's 5"7, and she's pretty athletic, she has copper-colored skin, and her eyes are the color of light shining through a forest canopy green, and her hair is golden-brown, with neon green, turuoise, and neon pink highlights that goes just a few inches above her waist, which she normally wears in a ponytail or braid.

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical):

Mental- When she uses her powers, she often becomes weak and is a very easy target. Sometimes she loses control and tries to harm people. Since she has a strong connection to the environment, when she is harmed, plants around her are harmed

Physical- She scratches herself when she is under pressure or when she is trying not to hurt someone, so she has some scars on her arms and face. She also has a notable scar on her leg when she cut it on a metal bar and had to get stitches

Outfit (Regular): She's usually wearing a tank top with leggings on, and sometimes wears a hoodie. All of her clothes are different shades of green with plenty of different patterns 

Outfit (Superhero): She wears a ninja-like mask made of vines, and she wears a jumpsuit made of very soft fabric decorated with cherry blossoms. She wears slippers made of palm leaves with soft wool on the insides.

Personality (Don't just list words): She's spunky, and very determined to complete something when she's started it, she's very alert and ready for just about anything. She also has a strong will and won't give in to lures easily.

Powers (2): The ability to heal plants and transform into any animal

Weaknesses (Go with powers): When plants are purposely harmed, she is harmed or scarred. When she heals plants, the more or bigger the plant, the more energy it takes out of her. When she transforms, the fiercer the animal, the more prone she is to losing control of herself

Skills: She is an extremely good artist and very good at recognizing different species of animals or plants. She makes friends easily. She likes to write stories and most are fan-fics.

Crushes On: People who can get along with people like her and people that like others for who they are. (IDC if it's male or female honestly)

Other: Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake. Tell me if I need to change anything!

• Posted at:

Random/Instinct FLUFFEH (or Animal) #Randomal Me flipside, Infinity/Darkie

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

"See? Me is very random :3" -Me

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

#CHANCLAARMY (Inspired by Firefox)

thordragon328

Name: Oliver Herans

Nicknames: Ollie, but only for freinds

Superhero Name: Arrow

Age (between 10 and 16): 15

Gender (Genderfluid, Transgender, and Agender allowed): M

Appearance: Has soft brown hair, eyebrow length, faintly swept to the left, with a cowlick by his right ear, and brown eyes. Agile build.

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical): Oliver has been hurt before the experiments, mentally and physically, so he has flashbacks of good and bad things. He has scars on his chest, his arms, and his legs.  
Outfit (Regular): He wears a blue sweatshirt with black shorts and sandals.

Outfit (Superhero): He wears a black and blue Green Arrow style suit, hood and all, with a narrow mask covering his eye area. He has a quiver across his back, filled with blue tipped arrows. He uses explosive arrows, and split arrows. He also uses throwing stars.

Personality (Don't just list words): Though intelligent, Oliver makes jokes both to keep everyone stress free and to prevent his own emotional agony. Though humor is his core trait, he can be very distant or very kind, and understanding.

Powers (2): Sharpshooting. He is incredibly accurate at any projectile weapons. Teleportation.

Weaknesses (Go with powers): If he is out smarted or outnumbered, he can panic. If he is reminded of something of his past, his pride takes over.

Skills: Oliver is an incredible hacker, capable of disrupting and creating machinery. He is also a strategist.

Crushes On: Understanding people that he can confide in. Females.

Other: Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheeran

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

turquoisepegasus48

Ariana is accepted.

As for Oliver, in the weaknesses, I meant a specific downside to the power. I just need you to fix that, please.

we will start soon, most likely tomorrow or the day after.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

thordragon328

Weakness: Repeated teleports can take a lot out of him, even just himself, not just with others.

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Name: Katherine Satoit

Nickname: Kat, Katie, Animal

Superhero name: Animalia

Appearance: Golden strawberry blonde hair that goes to the waist, blue eyes, freckles, fair skin, skinny, 5' 4

Scars/Wounds: occasional scratches from when she gets to animal like, scars around her neck and shoulders and upper arms from experiments

Regular outfit:   T-shirt with fun design, shorts, occassional ball cap that is pastel multicolor with glow in the dark stars and a metallic appearing visor, tennis shoes or sandals

Hero Outfit: A skin tight suit with a collageof animal prints and patterns, along with matching gloves, boots, and mask

tbc gtg to bed

• Posted at:

Sunshine

But you can also can me ~*Sakari*~

#RememberTilikum

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

If you wear a dress and you have an animal sidekick you're a PRINCESS.

Thumbnail avatar 1a59203ae4

indigowolf589

Save a spot :3

MA power will Be Opeining Destinies/Seeing/Changing The Future.

• Posted at:

asena

"am i adopted m0m"

"yes you are AENASDNAA"

lord voldemort of quitting and constantly joining again

*flips table outta window*

intenseifies

"omg mom i cant see with my eyes closed"

mother: "smh"

turquoisepegasus48

Asena, we already have someone who can see the future. I would recommend that you at least take one other power, but i don't control you.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Name: Katherine Satoit
Nickname: Kat, Katie, Ferra (Like Feral)
Superhero name: Animalia or Feral Girl
Appearance: Golden strawberry blonde hair that goes to the waist, blue eyes, freckles, fair skin, skinny, 5' 4
Scars/Wounds: occasional scratches from when she gets to animal like, scars around her neck and shoulders and upper arms from experiments
Regular outfit:   T-shirt with fun design, shorts, occassional ball cap that is pastel multicolor with glow in the dark stars and a metallic appearing visor, tennis shoes or sandals
Hero Outfit: A skin tight suit with a collageof animal prints and patterns, along with matching gloves, boots, and mask. When she is in animal form, she has a headband/bow/mask/something with a clashing print.

Personality: Katie is mostly nice, butshe can be stubborn. She is pretty smart, and she loves art. She almost always has a sketchpad and pencil with her, unless she's in hero form. She is caring and considerate, and loves making people feel better.

Powers: animal shape shifting, animal empathy (which includes communicating with them)

Weakness: The more she uses her powers, the longer and wilder she gets after using them. For example, if she is a tiger for an hour, she'llbe wild and animal like for the next hour and a half.

skills: She's a great artist, and she does an awesome job at making people feel better about themself. She can quickly figure out how to  use most weapons.

Crushes on: males who are kind and caring   ( Maybe Alexander, Cassy?)

Other: Eye of the Tiger

• Posted at:

Sunshine

#RememberTilikum

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Form -

Name: Adelia Thornwhiper (The name she typically goes by.) Ādélìyǎ Cì shēng ěryǔ (her Chinese name)

Nicknames: N/A

Superhero Name: Avynya Ashuramaru is the name she technically goes by, but she is also known as Phoenix or the Phoenix Reaper

Age (between 10 and 16): 16

Gender (Genderfluid, Transgender, and Agender allowed): Female

Appearance: She has long silky black hair that reaches down to her back. Her eyes are a dark bluish purple colour and her pupil's become slitted when she's mad or scared. She is Chinese and has dark skin in the summer and pale in the winter. She is about 5'6 or so. When she uses her powers to a large extent, her eyes become slitted and flame colored. 

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical): She has severe burn scars on her back. 
Outfit (Regular): She typically wears lots of black and red or blue or purple. She usually wears a a sleeveless chinese style crop top in either Red, blue, purple, or grey. She wears a black leather-like jacket over it. She either wears a black skirt, dark gray mid-length leggings and a black hakfskirt, or black leggings. She wears black combat boots. 

Outfit (Superhero): She wears a dress like Cinder Fall's from RWBY, Except, the dress is black and the decor is flame colored. Her eyes also become flame colored and she wears a black masquerade style mask.

Personality (Don't just list words):  She is extreme rude and salty. She doesn't give a crap about other people's feelings. She typically hates people. She is an INTJ. She is introverted, judgemental, she relies on experiences. She is extremely smart and always thinking in terms of logic. She can't stand stupidity. She has trust issues, but once you earn her trust she will be fiercely loyal. She is a master of passive aggressive and the silent treatment. She also enjoys lying and causing drama then watching.

Powers (2): Inferno. (Fire magic except with demon flames- basically means she can change the color of her flames depending on her mental state. (red- normal, Blue- mad/scared, purple- half demon mode (Almost in complete demon form), Black- Full demon mode ) She also specializes in a sub category of fire magic, called fire spirit or fire summon. It is a unique power that only her and her brother weild. It basically means she can summon fire spirits to do her bidding. She is part demon so she can see well in the dark as well as move faster.

Weaknesses (Go with powers): Water and Angelic powers.

Skills: Lying, manipulating people, avoiding people, passive agressive, drawing and writing.

Crushes On: For the most part she is aromantic, but I could easily change that is someone wants to start something.

Other: Uhhwhatamilisteningtorightnow... Oh yeah, Nightcore Angel with a Shotgun. She is half demon, but does not know. 

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

Thumbnail avatar ed4368d22b

browniebird220

Form -

Name: Skyler Angel Johnston

Nicknames: Stormy, Sky 

Superhero Name: Tormenta (storm in spanish)

Age (between 10 and 16): 15

Gender (Genderfluid, Transgender, and Agenda allowed): Female

Appearance:  Long grayish hair with yellow steaks,and side bangs that cover the left side of her face. She also has large electric blue eyes, and fair skin. ( Her eyes glow when her weather powers are activated)

Any Notable Scars (Mental or Physical): A large lightning shaped scar down her arm, and because of her powers going on the fritz when she gets angry she has insomnia.
Outfit (Regular): A T- shirt and a jean jacket with leggings, and yellow boots. 

Outfit (Superhero): A Gray hooded cape with a lightning bolt clasp and a skin tight yellow suit.

Personality (Don't just list words):  Skyler given her appearance she may seem shy is actually sweet, and kind. She can be overly sarcastic and has a bright smile. She loves helping people, and feels like an outsider sometimes as she tries super hard to fit in.

Powers (2): Weather, Agility 

Weaknesses (Go with powers): Sometimes when Skyler gets angry lightning and weather problems can happen where she is at. Also when she gets out of control her agility can sometimes go crazy and she might start running or flipping for no apparent reason.

Skills: Skylar loves to read and is an excellent gymnast, and pianist. She also can cook surprisingly well. 

Crushes On: Sarcastic people who she can laugh with and understand.

Other: Castle on a Cloud by Les Miserables

• Posted at:

Bella

Carpe diem!!!

Nine times out of ten, talking is a way of avoiding doing things.” ― Patricia C. Wrede, Dealing with Dragons

PUNK PRINCESS!

"Once Upon A Time"

"Failure is just a few seconds away from success" ~ John Flanagan

turquoisepegasus48

First off, I just realized I accidentally cut off the last bits of Kirsi's personality. Whoops.

Personality (Don't just list words): Kirsi is very emotional. Kindness is her core trait, to the point where it's a flaw. She allows others to use or walk all over her. She feels guilty for things that aren't her fault, or things that she can't control. Kirsi is always trying to make others feel better or help them with their powers, even if she can't control her own. She's terrified that she's going to hurt someone she cares about, and often isolates herself when she feels she's gotten too close. She is very mature, and often seems older than she is, until she reaches her breaking point and has a complete melt down. She may try to parent or protect the other kids, but she's still a child herself. She pushes herself past her own limits to help others, no matter what personal cost. She tries so hard to be perfect, to be selfless, to be kind. She hides everything that might seem imperfect in her eyes, keeping her pain and fear to herself. She forgets that she can take care

Katherine and Skyler accepted!

And.... Adelia. *pinches the bridge of her nose, exhales quietly*

Okay, while I love your character, I have a few problems. I will not let you be half-demon, for any reason. This is not that type of RP. While I have had RPs that involved supernatural stuff like that, this is not one of them. And, as I stated, the weaknesses are specific downsides to your powers. Please - if you want a character similar to that, give her pyrokinesis (control over fire) and illusions. Something like that, I can accept.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

@Sunshine: Sure Alexander and Katherine can have a crush on eachother. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

moonlightmystery143

just realized i forgot to add some stuff to skills

Skills: Through experience, she is an expert liar about several more things than her mental state. She is fairly physically fit, a little above average, but nothing too special. She has a natural talent for singing and will often do so to calm herself down. As mentioned, she has a perfect memory.

• Posted at:

Eris

ill dream a nation of me

#xscurgle

#gunnunftw

#midoraka

#moresigspa

sa/284468

turquoisepegasus48

OKAY INFO DUMP GO

So we start in The Lab. Schedule in The Lab goes something like this.

7:00 AM - Rooms Unlocked

9:00 AM - Breakfast

10:00 AM - Breakfast Ends

10:05 AM - Classes Begin

11:55 AM - Classes End

12:00 AM - Lunch Begins

1:00 PM - Specialized Training Begins

3:00 PM - Specialized Training Ends

3:30 PM - Training Begins

4:45 PM - Training Ends

6:00 PM - Dinner Begins

7:00 PM - Dinner Ends

9:30 PM - Return to Rooms

10:00 PM - Rooms Locked/Lights Out

Any unspecified times are free time, because The Scientists understand that social interaction is a necessity.

Kirsi:
I am awake as the lock on the door clicks. I look at the door, considering. No. I don't want to put anyone else at risk. That's selfish of me. And so I lay in the center of my white, hospital-like room, frost creeping out from my un-gloved hands, until the clock creeps to 8:55. I stand, pulling on the rubber gloves that contained my frost, standing and opening the door. What I knew to be freezing cold air flowed into the heated hallway, causing a cold mist. I walk to the cafeteria, entering as the clock strikes 9:00. I grab a bowl of fruit and a cup of yogurt, as well as a glass of water. I glide to the table just beneath the ventalation, enjoying the cooler air. I eat slowly, watching as the others drifted in.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

whaleclever14

I'm adding to Ariana's pesonality just a bit.

She's spunky, and very determined to complete something when she's started it, she's very alert and ready for just about anything. She also has a strong will and won't give in to lures easily. She will sometimes be harsh to people, but when people get to know her better she'll become more kind.

Also, are you okay if my character has a crush on yours Arcade?

(I will POV once this is approved. Most likely tomorrow.)

• Posted at:

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

thordragon328

@Random

Yea that's fine! Oliana!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

Thumbnail avatar 3a3b4f2bb8

jadewolf2493

Okay. Everything is still the same minutes the demon part. Her flames still change color when she's salty. 

• Posted at:

Jenna Øpacaré Vale Argentum Traitare Silvershade

INTJAquariusGøddessBrøkenChaøtic NeutralInsaneFørgøtten

Queen øf Illusions

redwolf988

Alexander 

Has the door been unlocked yet? I'm not sure I think I woke up to it but then fell back to sleep. Where's that clock? My eyes rested on the clock and eventually I was able to make out that it was 8:57. I yawned and rolled over again before my eyes shot open again, I have three minuets before breakfast. I quickly jumped up and ran out to the cafeteria relieved that I was able to arrive at 9:01. I grabbed a bowl of cereal an apple and a glass of water before walking over to the tables. I noticed Kirsi sitting in the back under her usual vent. I gave her a warm smile and waved hello before sitting at the next table over.  

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

whaleclever14

Okie! POV time!

(P.S. Ariana wears glasses and is usually barefoot or wearing socks.)

Ariana:

I woke up to a blurry ceiling. I sat up and put my glasses on, and checked my alarm clock. It read 8:50. I got up, stretched, and put on my regular tank top and leggings. I did some more stretches, watered my plants, and took out my sketch pad and left my room at about 8:58. I got to the cafeteria and spotted Kirsi over in her usual spot. I waved, and got some pancakes and two strips of bacon, along with whipped cream and two bananas. I spotted Oliver, and went over to sit by him. "How was your sleep?" I asked after sitting down.

• Posted at:

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

thordragon328

Alex-

I went down to breakfast after drawing a self portrait with different arrow tails as different colors. I grab a waffle, some bacon and eggs, and sit down in a long table. After I polish off a egg, Ariana appears out of nowhere. "How was your sleep?" She asked before sitting down next to me. I hesitate. "Good." I say. "Had a bad dream, but otherwise-" I don't think she was listening anymore. Her attention was focused on a small potted plant on the windowsill next to us. I wave my hand in front of her face, but the plant was growing. I sigh, get up, and walk and get more bacon.

Sorry, writers block!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

Colorblind and proud!

eagledragon1343

Narinne

I awoke from a mercifully dreamless sleep to a crippling headache. I tried to stand, to see if that would help, but it made the pounding in my head even worse, and I fell back onto my bed. A hand to my head, I glanced up at the clock. 7:34. At least I still had an hour and a half before breakfast.

I had fallen asleep again when my alarm clock rang at 8:45. I carefully got out of bed and was happy to note my headache was gone. I changed out of my pajamas and left the room. 

Breakfast had just begun when I entered the cafeteria. A few people were there already, but after I grabbed a piece of toast smeared in jam and an orange, I sat in the farthest corner of the room, alone.

• Posted at:

eve

#equality

whaleclever14

Ariana:

I had focused on a plant after asking the question, and noticed Oliver had gone to get more bacon. After he sat back down, I had already eaten my whole plate but went back to get another banana, and saw they had gotten out the fondue dips. I quickly peeled the banana, put it on a stick, and dipped it in melted marshmallows and chocolate. I put it on a plastic plate, walked back to the table, and started nibbling on it. By the time we were both finished, the bell rung that signaled breakfast was over. "I'm heading to my room," said Oliver, and I said, "Me too." After walking back to my room, I got out my sketchpad and started to finish the drawing I had started. I was trying to make a picture of every one of the kids in the lab, and right now I was working on Kirsi. There was a diagnal line in the middle of the page, and one half was regular Kirsi, the other half Lumimyrsky. I had just finished the basic outlines and started to add details. After I gave up on her gloves for a bit I sat down and fiddled with my favorite plant. The scientists had experimented with my powers, and after a few unsuccesful tries, we successfully made vines that sprouted a cross between cherry blossoms and lotuses. A hanging basket had a bunch of the vines and the first flowers were blooming. I fingered them and decided to take a nap.

• Posted at:

Da QoR, Books, and DFF

#Imathreadghost                                         

#AllLivesMatter

turquoisepegasus48

Kirsi:

I glance up towards the clock as they start to clear away breakfast. I walk to the classrooms, entering the computer room at 10:03. We took our lessons online, because they didn't want to teach us. I sit at my computer desk, which is under the vent so I wouldn't overheat. My computer boots up at exactly 10:05, and I begin the lessons.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Katherine-

Around 8:45 I woke up, and I glanced at my

• Posted at:

Sunshine

#RememberTilikum

1 , , 3